Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Turnsteel

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Well the friend of mine I mentioned earlier in the thread is bisexual and has used it successfully on both sexes.

spencey
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by spencey » Sat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm

I have always seen what a woman can do to a man such as using menstruation blood in food to make him crazy in love with her but what can a man do that will have the same effect via food?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm

spencey wrote:I have always seen what a woman can do to a man such as using menstration blood in food to make him crazy in love with her but what can a man do that will have the same effect via food?
Semen I believe, I have never done it myself but I have heard that is pretty effective.

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 am

Dear Catherine,

I just ordered to HHRM and would love to read more about the menstrual blood magic.

I have heard it from the women.....Its the same belief in my country also but they say not to use a tampoon to do this as its pushed in and then pulled out, Is it the same belief in hoodoo?

Cat, Its easy to swish a fresh tampoon into tea/coffee but sometimes he is travelling when i have my periods.

Is it okay to have it collected on a cotton fabric like by wiping it on me....... and keeping it dried, how can it be used?

I understand could wet it again and squeeze into coffee, but does it matter if they are just small stains as i do not bleed that heavy. And also does the effectiveness of it goes if its kept dried for over a month?

Is it also okay to crush/grind the dried fabric/tissue paper and mix it with food?

What is the three times fundamental? I have done it once last year,he is hooked but still not committed...we broke up but he does come back all the time....Do i need to do it more times?

HOw does it work though, i did read the page on menstrual blood but ain't sure if it just hooks them up with you to keep hanging for years before he decides to go on with a more committed relation or actually make them love you more and be committed

Hope to hear soon

Basilthyme

sammywel05

Unread post by sammywel05 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Are there other ways to get the same affect without it being in food. I have the same issue, it would be too hard to send him food and dont have mutual friends anymore. I do have some of mine saved in the fridge. What about a letter or some other way to use the blood that would equal the food/drink .

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2009 10:37 pm

To answer a few questions asked above by various folks:

In addition to red foods, brown drinks are also commonly used as a carrier -- coffee, tea, and cola drinks being favoured.

No, do not grind up tissues, cloth, etc. It is the menses only you wish to get into the food.

Yes, many people use a tampon (kinda like a tea bag) and cook it with, for instance, a pot of beans, then pull it out.

To collect mense for immediate use or to dry or freeze for later use, you may use your fingers.

The idea that the man must must be fed three times is uncommon at best -- once is generally enough in my experience, but some women do this every time they have a period, to keep the man at home.

Men can use semen or a drop or two of urine. Non-menstuating women can use a drop or two of sexual fluids or urine.

If you cannot make him food or drink then you cannot do this spell. There is no other spell like this spell, and nothing else is "equal to it." A great deal of hoodoo rootwork is predicated upon contact. Without contact, the trick is not taken in by the recipient.

Again, please read the web page for more details: http://luckymojo.com/bodilyfluids.html -- and also read the book "Hoodoo herb and Root Magic" for many more similar spells.
catherine yronwode

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Fri May 08, 2009 6:15 am

Is there any love binding spell in hoodoo?

After sweetening my ex with the honey jar, I hope to do a binding love spell on him so he will stay with me and remains faithful. Is there any love binding spell I can use on him?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 08, 2009 12:20 pm

On the free spell portion of this site it mentiones using the knots and tying his nature. Binding i s just another word for tying. its also in Cats book.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi mable. What your looking for my friend are female spells of domination. Things like a nation sac fall under this umbrella term. what j82 is talking about, tying a mans nature is a great place to start such work. Basically you get a piece of string the same length as his penis. Get his semen on it, and start a knot in the center of it, call out to him and when he responds pull the string tight, you can do 1,3,o r nine knots. Keep that string with you, in your nation sac if you have one or just in your pocket, the idea is to keep him with you. You can read more about spells of female domination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html and on the idea of a Nation Sac here: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Good Luck and have fun. :)

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Mon May 11, 2009 12:36 am

Dear cat,

Thanks so much for the reply.

Best Regards,

Basilthyme

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 pm

I have read on here that you can "hoodoo a man but you cannot change his nature" What exactly does this mean? I have come across this being said on here before and wonder exactly what it means? How far can you really go to change situations? I have had wonderful work done on my husband, but now I would like to change his personality a bit. I just want him to be more humble, nice,caring and loving and for him to put me first. I want to be dominant and in charge and for him to bend over to my will. This will definilty be ongoing work I'm sure but is it all a waste of time if I cant change his TRUE nature. So if he really dosen't want to be those qualities I listed then, no work or spell can change his demeanor or personality? What if I bought all the best lucky mojo bottle spells and oils and candles and nation sacks to hoodoo him, i would keep him but not change his nature?This is something that tugs at me daily and I would like to get some thoughts or opinions?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 15, 2009 6:38 pm

What is meant by "you can hoodoo a man but you can't change his basic personality" (which is how it is usually said) is that you can tie a man's sexuality and make him stay faithful, but you can't make a dumb man smart, make a weak man strong, or make a lazy man industrious beyond a certain point.

It is always worth trying to effect positive changes, so i'd say go for it. You will see what the limits of change are as you continue to work on him.

Some women work on their men for their entire lives with varying degrees of success. Even the wildest man can be tamed in time -- so if you are enjoying the process and feel that you are making good progress, keep it up.

But if you feel that the situation is moving too slowly or he's fighting back too hard (and some men do!), then you might consider starting over with a better and more congenial man from in front. The choice is yours.
catherine yronwode

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Wed May 20, 2009 6:37 am

Thank you Cat, I am forever grateful to hear your words and inspiration you are the best!

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm

I read somewhere that if a guy's heart is not with you, there is no spell in the world that can change his heart. Is this true?

I was hoping to use the menstration blood on my ex when we meet up again soon, but if his heart is no longer with me, will it still work?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi mabel,
mabel wrote:I read somewhere that if a guy's heart is not with you, there is no spell in the world that can change his heart. Is this true?

I was hoping to use the menstration blood on my ex when we meet up again soon, but if his heart is no longer with me, will it still work?
In general, it is not possible to magically create Love where none exists. It is very possible to use spellwork draw out whatever Love there may be hidden away in someone, and it may even be possible to tie someone so that they stay around and/or acquiesce to your wishes, even if their heart isn't in it (or with you). But if there is no Love in them anywhere, spell work, even with personal concerns, will not create it.

Bibas

Unread post by Bibas » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi all...
I've been with my guy for 8 months... the usual friends with benefits....Any ideas on how to help this relationship move from casual lovers to a more serious level and to encourage faithfulness?
I have the following planned: a) honey jar; b) follow me boy (candle, spell, etc.)
c) I'm thinking about dressing a pricey gift card from his favorite department store. Any ideas on what best oils, powders, incenses to accomplish my goal?
d) how can i make him less popular with the ladies?
Thank you my friends...

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Hello
Bibas wrote:I have the following planned: a) honey jar; b) follow me boy (candle, spell, etc.)
You're definitely on the right track with this. You might want to add some hot cinnamon or ginger candies to the honey jar to turn up the heat if that's what you need.
Bibas wrote:c) I'm thinking about dressing a pricey gift card from his favorite department store. Any ideas on what best oils, powders, incenses to accomplish my goal?

If it's a very artsy kinda card with thick paper then lightly going around the edge with oils like Fire of Love, Dixie Love, Love Me mixed with a bit of your menstrual blood is very powerful,usually ya don't use oils on paper because it will stain but if your light on the oil it will look like the card just has an arty red tint to its edge.Also dressing it in those same formulas as powders and smoking it with incense would be very good.
Bibas wrote:d) how can i make him less popular with the ladies?
Well that can be a bit tricky. Rather then affecting how women see him try affecting how he sees you. Feeding a man your menstrual blood is said to tie him very strongly to you, coffee and red sauce are two very old and very good ways to do it, but I'm sure you can figure it out. To stop him from being able to perform with other women you can tie his nature. At its most basic you get some of his semen on a string that is the same length as his penis, after you've done that you loosely tie a knot in the center of it and call his name,when he responds you pull the knot tight, I would do nine knots over nine days. A nation sack is also something worth thinking about, it's a type of mojo meant for a women to help her control her man and keep him faithful.

Take a look at these two pages for ideas.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Write your name above his on a red candle and draw a heart around the names. Dress it with honey, menstrual blood and a love oil while picturing the relationship you want with him. Burn the candle and some love incense. Adam and Eve oil and incense may work for you if you want marriage or a committed relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Bibas

Unread post by Bibas » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 pm

wow!... thanks so much... love all the ideas.... next step go to LM site to order the goodies.
thanks again. Will post outcome.

Wylde

Unread post by Wylde » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 am

What if someone no longer had menstrual blood (due to age, hysterectomy, whatever), would the other fluids from that area work?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:42 am

What if someone no longer had menstrual blood (due to age, hysterectomy, whatever), would the other fluids from that area work?
Couldn't hurt to try. In many traditions and stories, older women are considered more powerful because they are thought to retain their menstrual blood instead of shedding it.
Any bodily fluid will make a spell more powerful. I would also suggest dressing the candle with your lover's semen. It's easy to get if you use a condom. Just help him take it off after sex and pretend that you are disposing of it. Tie a knot in it and hide it until you are alone.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wylde

Unread post by Wylde » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 am

Thanks actually i read up on it in cat's materials and it suggests using that fluid if you dont menstrate so I wasnt off at all! LOL... good to know. Heres the link http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

butterfly

Unread post by butterfly » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 pm

thanks for the link & info about the nation sack. I wish i had known about that months ago, perhaps i wouldnt be broken hearted. but that's ok, i will make sure things dont reoccur!

butterfly

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 pm

I could not decide where to post this topic, so i went ahead and posted it in the general spellcasting area so i apologize if it should not be here.

I was reading on the LM website how menstrual blood in a man's coffee/tea/food is a type of spell that will tie a man down to you. Upon reading that i began to think of alternative ways to use menstrual fluids. My intended traget smokes recreationally, and i wanted to know what if i sprinkled a little menstrual blood on some ganja and had him smoke it...

i know it sounds a little nutty, but would it work the same?

(...and yes, i am embarrassed to ask this :oops: )
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:35 am

I put controlling oil on marijuana, my husband smokes also. It seemed to give it a little kick, and he didn't get sick. I wouldn't do it again though, the oils are strong scents and I'm afraid the oil might get him sick.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:41 am

I have to wounder if that wouldn't make it taste/smell different? Blood definitely has a distinctive flavor lol.

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:14 pm

lol, you do have a point :lol: It would make it taste/smell different but i think that depends on how much blood is put in there (i could always lie and say they are low/mids)...but would it work the same? Is it equally as powerful?
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:54 am

Hi All,

I am interested in casting a "love only Me" spell so that this guy that I dated can come back to me.. I know it has been discussed before. I hope someone can suggest or send me a link for this particular spell. I am also planning on burning a skull candle to complement.

Thanks much!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Do a key word search of the forum using terms like reconciliation and return to me.
And check out this page on reconciliation if you have not already done so: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Wiccanlove

Unread post by Wiccanlove » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Isn't there that Virgil Keep Him Faithful Until Death one?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Never heard of that one, sure your not thinking of La Santisima Muerte?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Santisima Muerte is indeed a "keep him faithful unto death" candle spell. Read the pryaers and instructions here:

http://luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Personally, I think santisma muerte is a bit extreme. And I definitely wouldnt work with that spirit if you haven't worked with them before or inexperienced. I would do a bit of outside research to make sure you are comfortable to working with an entity such as that one. I would consider making a poppet doll for you and your target, tie them together facing each other. That way he is binded to you as long as you keep them together. Rosemary is good for fidelity, and you could tie his nature so that he only gets it up for you (this spell is on the lucky mojo free spells under red spells).

If you are into saints you could work with St Martha. She helps dominate men, and I have use her many of times, and have gotten great results.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:38 am

Hi All,

thanks for the response and suggestions! So, would I do a reconcilliation spell first, and then a poppet doll. Can I do these two simulataneously? I already have a honey jar working to sweeten him up, slowly but surely..

What are your thoughts?

Groupie

Unread post by Groupie » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 pm

hey

hope you can help me with a pesistant question that's on my mind regarding menstrual blood.

from the forum many people rave about how they hoodooed their man with menstrual blood into committing, and being a little obessed with them. However a few years ago the man I was seeing was always going down on me :oops: when I had my period and after reading the forums I realised despite doing that he never got committed or obessed with me and in fact a year later cheated on me :x

so my question is, why is menstrual blood so important in getting your man and how come it didn't work for me..at the time I had no idea the importance of it until now, so this is with hindsight.

Is it because it was less potent because we were having sex and its more potent if its placed in food
sorry if i have offended anybody -it's not intentional, and please I am not trying to put doubts in anybody's head as I am sure it works. Just wondering If its worth me doing again with the same man but in food form to see if he can be more u know committed this time (we're not going out but the normal friend with benefits but I want more commitment and control)

blessings

LMgroupie

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 pm

LMgroupie wrote:hey

hope you can help me with a pesistant question that's on my mind regarding menstrual blood.

from the forum many people rave about how they hoodooed their man with menstrual blood into committing, and being a little obessed with them. However a few years ago the man I was seeing was always going down on me :oops: when I had my period and after reading the forums I realised despite doing that he never got committed or obessed with me and in fact a year later cheated on me :x

so my question is, why is menstrual blood so important in getting your man and how come it didn't work for me..at the time I had no idea the importance of it until now, so this is with hindsight.

Is it because it was less potent because we were having sex and its more potent if its placed in food
sorry if i have offended anybody -it's not intentional, and please I am not trying to put doubts in anybody's head as I am sure it works. Just wondering If its worth me doing again with the same man but in food form to see if he can be more u know committed this time (we're not going out but the normal friend with benefits but I want more commitment and control)

blessings

LMgroupie
Well, there are a few answers to your question.

I hope you have read Lucky Mojo's informative reading on this subject. It can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Menstrual blood works because the man is ingesting a part of you. He is taking you into his body. If the guy was very attracted to you to begin with, this will send him over the edge into obsession. If the guy was lukewarm about you, this could give him a lingering feeling, but will have to be done many times to show great effectiveness. Sometimes this can take YEARS to accomplish and most people do not have that type of patience.

Now, let us not forget some people, men and women, are not geared to be faithful. They, for whatever reason, are not hardwired to be monogamous to one person, these people take more work, than the ones who find faithfulness easy. Yet they are the ones who are in demand. Go figure.

It sounds like your guy is not that into you, to borrow a phrase, so you would have to be continuously feeding him your menstrual blood to get him that obsessed with you. Only you can say whether or not he is worth it. Frankly, he does not sound like it.

Whenever a client tells me her guy got her blood, but is still not too into her, that tells me she should drop him. My theory is they are not really genetically compatible with each other. This happens a lot when women take birth control pills or use synthetic hormones. The woman's body radar is off and she is picking an incompatible partner. Men are not as keen to this as women, since they do not have the sense of smell women do. Men are just easier when it comes to sex and do not notice these cues as well. No offense to men, but they tend to be looser sexually than women and less picky. They will sleep with women who they are 'mildly attracted to and this phenomenon with needing more continuous blood work happens with them.

So, to sum it up for you, if the guy was not madly in love with you to begin with, it would take a lot of menstrual blood to get him there.

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Well, it probably didn't work for you because you didn't know about its uses. Also, your intentions were not to get him back. Menstrual blood can be used not only in food, but it can be used to dress candles, and I have known people to put a few drop or flakes in their perfume so that men will become more attracted to them.

Also, i use menstrual blood in a combination with herbs, oils, and powders. In your case, sounds like you are getting some commitment out of him...maybe not the full commitment you want, but nonetheless some commitment. Chances are you are going to need to do more than put menstrual blood in his food. You need to get to the bottom of the reason why he does not want to commit to just you and you alone. Maybe he is scared...maybe he does not see you as a life long partner...or maybe he has someone else. The list can go on and on. You may get a commitment from him but commitment, and fidelity/faithfulness are two different things to me. Also, it might only be a temporary fix where he might be committed to always coming back to you, and be bound to you BUT that might not stop him from going to other women.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:49 pm

You can work them all at the same time if you want to. There is nothing wrong with doing this just make sure that you are giving equal energy to both. This way they can work to its fullest potential.

Groupie

Unread post by Groupie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 am

hello

thanks for the advise.

just a quick one, does it matter than when you collect the blood its mixed with some water as i find its normally quite dry...and not much there either as I am really light

how do u make the guy not just commit but also loyal

thanks

LMgroupie

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 pm

I too have wondered to what LMgroupie has posted, if it has to be employed in food, to make the effects much stronger? Cause as she has mentioned,there are times when some men will have oral when a woman is menstrating, but have not got the obsessive results. Some say it doesnt matter, as long as the man gets it in him, is this true? thanks!

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:04 pm

I must say I was totally off base on LMgroupie's post ( I post verbally, lol).... I thought that because her boyfriend "went down" while menstruating that his "intent" was to give pleasure, and that is the reason there was no effect as to what LMgroupie wanted. Now if LMgroupie placed the blood in food or drink and her "intent" was to control or keep faithful etc. it would work. I guess I should stay answering verbally, eh... (lol)
Happy Hoodoo All
Nati

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:16 pm

LMgroupie wrote:hello

thanks for the advise.

just a quick one, does it matter than when you collect the blood its mixed with some water as i find its normally quite dry...and not much there either as I am really light

how do u make the guy not just commit but also loyal

thanks

LMgroupie
Sure you could mix it with water, but you will be mixing it in his food or drink anyway.

Mary

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:26 pm

mar wrote:I too have wondered to what LMgroupie has posted, if it has to be employed in food, to make the effects much stronger? Cause as she has mentioned,there are times when some men will have oral when a woman is menstrating, but have not got the obsessive results. Some say it doesnt matter, as long as the man gets it in him, is this true? thanks!
I know this topic has been addressed a few times, so a threat search might be good.

Anyway, what matters is the guy gets the menstrual blood in him. Period. If the guy does not mine giving a woman oral sex on her period, that is a great opportunity that should not be passed up. I do not know of many men who will do this. Since that is usually the case, hiding it in food and drink are the next options.

Employing menstrual blood in food is the sneaky way it is done. Like said before, if the guy is not too obsessive after ingesting a woman's menstrual blood, something is amiss. I know from my own experiences, all unintentional, gave me obsessive men after they ingested my menstrual blood. Menstrual blood is quite potent. I use my menstrual blood, especially after an orgasm, for a lot of purposes.

I know of a woman who feeds it to her in-laws to make sure they love her. It works like a charm on them. They rave about how lucky their son is to have her.

Now, there are men who protect themselves from this in various ways, but those men are not going to give oral sex to a woman on her period. That would be counterproductive.

Mary

eener

Unread post by eener » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Just curious, what if your boyfriend is performing cunniglus and you come on your period. He doesn't stop though. How does this affect them spiritually? Is it the same as feeding them the menustrating?

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am

I've been having problems with my cycle for the past few months - as in, it wasn't coming. (no, i'm not pregnant or close to menopause). my dr. has been giving me dong quai (angelica) to bring it down, which works, though it is very painful. This month, as I was waiting yet again it suddenly popped into my head to take my blood out of the freezer and let it melt. I did and burned a candle dressed with healing and cast off evil oil. The next day, I was back in business!

My question: I know that I've read somewhere on this site that if an enemy could use bodily fluids to "stop you up". (Of course I can't find that section now...) Is it possible that by keeping my own menstrual blood in the freezer that I accidentally stopped myself up?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:58 am

Possibly you could have. I think next time you should just keep it in the refrigerator.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Ingesting your period blood is ingesting your period blood. It may bring a greater feeling of closeness and intimacy between the two of you.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

eener

Unread post by eener » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Okay thanks!

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi, I need some advice with regards to using menstration blood on my ex, really hope someone could take some time to advise me on that.

Recently I managed to put some menstration blood on the cookies I baked for my ex, and I am very sure that he had eaten them but so far, there doesnt seem to be any effect on him at all. He was still as distant as before and has not contacted me since.

May I ask, as I am on the pill, it kinda makes me bleed all the time. Do u think that could be the reason why it didnt seem to work on him as blood from pills might not be deem as 'pure', thus the effect wasnt that powerful?

And does the menstration blood worked immediately, or does it take awhile to take into effect? Or, does one has to feed the blood to the target for more than 3x for it to work?

Sorry for my many questions, hope you could take some time to advise me. :)

Many thanks xx

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:47 pm

mabel,

You should do a thread search on this, because this question has been answered a few times.

If you were my client, I would be concerned that the blood was not affecting him. That would tell me the attraction is not too sound. Blood is blood and the pill would not affect that. The pill does affect a woman's ability to find a genetically sound mate though.

If you want this guy, you would have to do repeated work on him.

Mary

Groupie

Unread post by Groupie » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:45 am

hi Mary and All

i am in a similar situation - my doc has given me the mini pill but it makes me bleed non stop :( but blood looks so different to before. Are you saying that this blood has the same potency as say a lady who bleeds montly?

And are you saying the results after giving blood should be immediate? unlike other spells which takes time to maneifest?

sorry for the questions

best wishes
LMgroupie

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:31 pm

LMgroupie,

Blood is blood as long as it comes from your body.

Women on the pill (any hormones) are not the best judges of good genetic mates for them. When a woman is not on the pill, her hormones give her better radar in picking men. Google about this subject and you will see TONS of studies on women on the pill getting off the pill and dropping the guy. When a woman is on hormones, she generally picks a man who is genetically similar to her and this lowers the attraction quotient with a man. Men are not as good judges for genetic mates as women are.

Usually there are immediate results when a man ingests a woman's blood. Heck, it happened to me unintentionally once. I could not get rid of the guy!

If the guy shows lack of interest, that tells me there is lack of physical attraction on the man's part. You could still get him, but it would take a LOT of work and time. It could even take years. If the guy is a better genetic partner, the results are quite immediate, in my experience.

Mary

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your advice and wonderful insight.

I am also thinking of trying this out on my ex, but would like to confirm the following:

How much should one give to the target for it to be effective? eg, once, 3x or 7 drops?

Hope you could take some time out to advise me. Many thanks :)

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:54 pm

nemesis,

If the guy is really attracted to you, he can go nuts with one drop. If the guy is lukewarm towards you, it could take a pint. The amount depends on the level of attraction, in my experience.

Mary

venusofwillendorf

Unread post by venusofwillendorf » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Be careful he's not covered by some protection. You can still do it but it could be a tough nut to crack. Keep trying and use supplemental spells for attraction. Try some spells to disable any protection he might have. I was taught that the menstrual blood is not a 1st choice for attraction or winning back, but it will tie him to you for life and is undoable even if you want him out of your life later on.
All it took was a drop, even worked well in a cup of coffee. Always worked for me except 1 time when I was dealing with some Crowley follower and believe me, those High Magicians are really powerful when it comes to personal protection-they practice it like every day. I recommend avoiding them anyway. Not my cup of tea. Good luck.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 am

How does this work exactly?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 am

I mean can this work if you are normally having sex and you have your period?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:52 am

I mean can this work if you are normally having sex and you have your period?

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Hmmm... time to pull up my old friend Google and look at this some more

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:26 pm

What are spells that disable protection?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”