Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

ccrinc

Re: Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Unread post by ccrinc » Mon May 17, 2010 12:14 pm

I have been in a relationship with a man for close to two years now, he and I have grown and he has separated from his wife and even left the state, I know that he loves her but he and I spend a great deal of time together. I have had access to their cell phone bill of the him, her, and the kid adult kids. She has had a telephone reading done with a 'psychic" but she also talks to someone from a blocked number for hours at night and I am 98% certain that she is cheating as well. I wish her no harm but I do want her to move on and be happy with another man. I want him to be at peace with their separation. I have done some work to protect myself as well as he and I from any work she may have done but I would like some additional info on how to keep up protected...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Do some Separation work for the two of them - that helps people break ties with each other peacefully.

Have a reading done to determine if there was any work done - just because she called a psychic doesn't mean she was doing anything. But get a reading to make sure. If not, then fine, no worries. If so, then your worker can tell you how to cleanse the work away.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ccrinc

Unread post by ccrinc » Mon May 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Thanks Devi I will contact my reader now...do u have any recommendations on separation work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Moving figure candles are always nice in these situations, and I'm a fan of bottle spells. Look through LM's Separation condition products for oils, incenses, etc.

ccrinc

Unread post by ccrinc » Mon May 17, 2010 12:51 pm

oh yea as a side note I have a key to the house and I am there a lot by myself what kind of tricks can i lay as well?

yemeya1226

Unread post by yemeya1226 » Mon May 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Thank you for the advice. I did go get a reading, two actually from different people and they both said the same thing which is that he does love and he has always wanted to be with me, our feelings are mutual, but he does care for the girl he is with and really does not want to hurt her feelings. they have been together for a little over a yr. and he has made promises to marry her, he is a man of his word. also he is not sure how things would work out between us because even though he is curious and has always had that desire, what if we got together and it didn't work out, he would have lost a friend and that other girl. So right now he is confused, and also the girl he is with is unstable and is depressed so he is kinda nervous about breaking it off with her. So after the readings I confronted him to see where his head is at. And he tells me that he loves me and wants me to stay in his life and that If he knew for a fact how I really felt before, he would have been with me. He is scared to lose me and he is afraid that she will hurt herself if he leaves her.
So now what do I do? Please anyone who can help give me a spell to fix this love triangle. I want her to move on and find her true love, and I want me and him to finally be able to become more than friends and let our love for each other grow.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 17, 2010 1:55 pm

What did your rootworker suggest? You should ask them to help you formulate a plan since they have already read on your case and know the background.

Separation work would be nice between he and the girl, so they split amicably. Or if you don't care how they end it, then just go for the Break Up spell kit. Once you break them up, then start on love-drawing work for the two of you.

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi Everybody,

I had a second reading with a root worker today and discussed the failed results of the ritual that i was directed to do by the worker previously. It has been over three weeks and the person that I was was working on has not contacted me at all and has basically disappeared. It's almost as if the ritual had the opposite effect. It was supposed to make him come to me and do whatever I commanded. We dated years ago, but he's married to someone he married years ago to get extra money/bah because he's in the military. My ex keeps coming back in my life year after year like he's possessed but doesn't stay it's just weird- many strange occurances but I'm trying to just write the main points. The root worker told me at this reading that he is still married to this woman but they have a lot of problems and he will come back to me because I'm in his heart but the wife put hoodoo on him to keep him from breaking away so he keeps coming to me but whatever she has on him keeps him from staying with me. What can I do to protect myself first before I try to break them apart and what would be the best spell to break her spell on him and to make him stay with me? I don't have her name or anything of hers. I think her name is Christine, but it could be spelled incorrectly so I will just write "other woman" on a divorce candle.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Why don't you ask your rootworker these questions? They are much more familiar with all the details of your case and can likely guide you through this process.

Marriages are very difficult to break up, even when they are bad. That is an extremely powerful energetic tie (vows made before God are powerful, you know), not even taking into consideration the emotional ones, and then the legal/financial ones. And then on top of that you have a lawful wife who has further strengthened that bond through conjure. Not an easy case.

How you undo her work depends entirely on what work she did. A rootworker will need to do divination to determine that. Likewise what work you need to follow up with will be determined by what work you did in the past, what protections may be in place on his behalf and on his marriage, etc.

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi

What can i do to cause a couple to separate and go their separate ways (meaning as far as finding someone else and starting a fresh relationship). I want to cause break up, arguments, discomfort fights etc. and all that's bad between these two wicked people.

What is advisable for me to do to cause such pain to them for the remainder of their lives?

They have done enough to me and I am tired of them and want to pay them back for what they have done by fighting and eventually going their separate ways as soon as possible.

He recently stole church money and ran out of the island and now he is back on the island and I want to deal with them before they continue to make my life a living hell.

I am fed up of both of them.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm

First of all, I would tell you that separating them is probably not going to get the "pay back" for stealing the church money or any other kind of strife they have caused. Instead of breaking them up which can be quite difficult, I would actually do some reversing work on them to send back all the negativity, hurt, and pain they have done to you.

Second, I would recommend that you cleanse yourself, and protect yourself from these people. There constant negativity has hurt you and you need to cleansed form that

Third, I would recommend that you get a reading to see what exactly you need to do to get the church money back if possible, and if you would be successful in doing revenge, or crossing work.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.readersandrootworkers.org
www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Real, get a reading on this situation first is my advice. There are several spells LM sells for this outcome, specifically, Break Up found here http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 pm

If you are seeking in getting the money back then work with Pay Me products, especially in the Green Devil Pay Me conjure.

If not, then I second Starsinthesky's suggestion.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:25 am

Get their personal concerns or photos. You will need a solid connection. Work with Inflammatory Confusion, Break Up, Hot Foot, Separation supplies and make a vinegar jar on them -- but now that they are back on your island, put these powders down where they will be forced to walk over them. Also, do the old trick with a lemon or a lime to make them fight -- write their names on a paper and then cut the paper apart, separating their names. Put the two names into a lime, but keeping the papers not touching, with cayenne pepper and Inflammatory Confusion powder. Bury it where they will walk over it.

We ship to Trinidad and Tobago, no problem!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:01 pm

thx all.......appreciated much!

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:22 pm

I fall in love in with a man, but he told me that he has a girlfriend.
He said he is in love with me, wanna be with me, but he is not brave to breakup with his gf, cos he is with his gf for 10 years. I know he is confused. Can I do anything to encourage him for the breakup?
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:32 am

You can use break-up supplies to break them up http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
or separation products http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
which will lead to a less harsh break up

But I strongly suggest you get a reading to see if this can and should be done.
You can book a reading here
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

It might be that you are better off if you do a cut and clear spell, and then draw a new unknown lover with a come to me spellkit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Or even work crucible of courage on the man if he really stays because he is a coward. So again I urge you to get a reading to get a good look on what you should be doing.

//ida

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 pm

But this all starts with the reading...to find out if this situation is worth your time or probable. If the reading confirms your thoughts, than you can decide which product to use, actually I would ask the reader's advice on which product would be best for your situation. And as ida mentioned (above) if the reading results are to follow through with the Cut and Clear, please read the link above. Each of the items listed have SpellKits (except for separation) that include instructions on how to work them.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 pm

I have a similar situation
My question is,
If one wanted to light a vigil candle to encourage a breakup between two people and one party didn't have the courage to move on and let go, what color vigil candle dressed with crucible of courage products would be most appropriate? red or black?

This would be done in concordance with a breakup vigil candle.
Ive gotten a reading on this already but forgot to see which candle color would be most appropriate. Oops!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Red or purple. I like to work with red, but have had success with both as purple can be worked with for personal power. I would give the person the courage to move on and let go. In addition, I like to do a clarity and king solomon and of wisdom candle to give them the clarity, and wisdom to see that this is not a good relationship for them.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 pm

I just ordered a red candle to be dressed with clarity and crucible of courage. Ill see if I can throw in king solomon wisdom too.
Thanks Stars!

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:18 pm

I have a reading already, and now I know the man is going to take pre-wedding photos. But I don't really know that when I have the reading, should I have a reading again?

Is that really matter?
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:40 am

If they are planning on getting married, I would move on. This man is planning on marrying another woman while he is supposedly in love with you.

In any case, you can get another reading if it is going to get some clarity for you.

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Well this what has happened since, in April this guy left me again to be 'faithful to his girl' so I cut all contact with him, then in July he came running back again, he didnt keave his girlfriend but I continued to go around his house and we would snuggle up and watch movies and cuddle and make love. I was worried because in September he was going to be moving more further away from me to go to university. But anyways by November Guilt hit him again and he decided to leave me again. He moved to Uni and I didnt talk to him for a month, then I saw him on skype and got this funny feeling I should talk to him, we started talking and then since then (we have been speaking since the begining of December) he has been coming specially on msn to talk to me, infact one night we spent 10 HOURS talking to each other till 5am in the morning on msn. I unfortunately have lost my job so I cant order an readings or anything, but I am finding out if I got a job this thursday coming up so if I get this job I can buy a reading then. I am working up a Honey Jar on him at the moment, I couldnt put anything of his in the Jar apart from a photo but netherless the Jar has worked for me without bodily fluids etc. I have a book he brought for me that he has touched so I might do another Honey Jar and cut some of the book up =) xx

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:22 pm

You need to address the guilt, and this going back and forth. I would highly recommend that you get a reading, but you need to address THAT before you pursue this man. Yes obviously the honey jar is working because there is some affection between you and him, but you need to do something to keep him with you and you only. I would suggest binding him to you, and restricting him from being out with other women. In addition, you need to get the reading to see if this is something you should pursue considering he lives a considerable distance away from you.

Lastly, I recommend that you focus on getting a job rather than this man FIRST. I mean you should come before anyone else, and I would do work to help get this job, and money flowing in.

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:25 pm

How can I bind him to me, I will hopefully find out if I have a job this thursday =) xxxxx
Do u think he loves me? x

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:42 pm

I have no clue if he loves you. That is something you will have to have answered within a reading. As for binding him to you, there are several ways to do this and entire topic thread on the subject.

angelindisguise

Unread post by angelindisguise » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:05 pm

MM, when you get the reading done you can better address the situation. ;)
Magickal Blessing,
Angel

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Ok so I have actually got a job now, which is brilliant, now im just looking to find a reader than doesnt mind working on my situation, I have emailed deacon but no reply

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Please give the members of AIRR time to respond to you. We generally get many many requests in one day and it takes us time to go through each one. However, I can assure you that Deacon Millet will get back to you and give your email the personal attention it needs.

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:29 am

Yay ok so I brought a reading from Miss Bri im so excited =) xx

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Miss Bri is excellent, and always gives such great readings so you are good hands. Hope it all works out.

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:38 pm

I had my reading with Miss.Bri who is by the way amazing, and she tells me if I continue doing the Honey Jar and doing a break up spell then she can see us being together in a serious relationship, so I am very very happy!! xx

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Thanks for the update and glad you will get what you are working toward. Miss Bri is a great lady.

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Thank you =) I just need to get them to break up now

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:00 am

Hi All-
I'm doing some separation work with the guidance of a rootworker. We've been working for a few months on various angles and just started a new spell on Saturday.

Anyway, what I've noticed, is that when I'm doing the work, I feel a lot of "resistance" coming from the target. When I'm doing work generally, I can usually tell when it "takes" and I'm feeling a little bit like it's coming close but just missing the mark in this instance. I'm doing one other spell to create some discord between them as well and working with a dolly that I'm commanding to separate.

Is it possible I'm hitting him too hard and he's resisting? Should I do more drawing work with the dolly to offset some of the "harshness" of the separation work? I am scheduled to speak with my worker next week, but I wanted to see what others might think.

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 pm

I would wait until you can address these concerns with your worker before altering your actions in any way. Just make sure to let your worker know exactly what you've been perceiving, and they should be able to direct you to the appropriate response.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 am

Yes, I'm sure that's the right course of action as she's the one who knows the case best.

Nevertheless, I would like some feedback on ideas others might have: Is it possible I'm hitting too hard? Has anyone else had this occur and what were some of the things you did to alleviate/correct this?

I don't mean to sound confrontational in any way, but at some point, I would like to cultivate a little more autonomy in my work. I know much of this comes with time and experience, which is why I'm curious as to how others might approach this. :D

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 pm

I agree with Devi,
But since you asked for how others might handle it I'll add that
I would divine on this. To know what the reasons were and if other work should be done, or to continue as before.
So I guess that might be a good thing for you to develop, if you want more autonomy in your work.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm

I agree, I would confer with my worker. They are better prepared to guide you not random people, what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for all.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:46 pm

well, I don't think you are hitting them too hard as when you are doing separation or break up work...the target(s) are most likely going to be resistant. I mean you are working with people's emotions, and sometimes people regardless if they KNOW they shouldn't be together, they are going to find a way to fight off the feelings. I mean no one likes to break up especially if they have been with the person for a long time.

I have said this before...you need to find out the weaknesses of this relationship, and then work from those angles. If one person is insecure in the relationship, then work with that. If one person has a roaming eye, then give them opportunities to cheat, and so on.

When I am doing break up work, I dont do the one after the other. I tend to do a break up work and then give it about 2-3 weeks to see if it has taken. If you are experiencing resistance, then work on that FIRST, or always have a candle lit for it while you work. In addition, if one target is presenting to be resistant, then work on the easier target to move them away.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:51 am

1. vinegar jar
2. lemon spell trick
breaking-up-with-lemons-t1262.html
the-purpose-of-a-lemon-jar-t3414.html

3. Black candle moving spell
4. Fixing an egg with break up products and tossing over the roof of the couple.

Have you checked this link
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html

When it comes to breaking people up, you need to find out their weakness in the relationship. If one of the targets or both are easily lured away and attracted to other people, then give them someone else to have sex with or love. Basically what I am saying is know your couple. I mean you can do all the break up spells in the world, but if they have a fall out and get back together due to someone hanging on and giving the other a second chance, then you need to attack it a different way.

Sometimes rocking the relationship is enough but some couples will just come back together, and it takes a bit more work. It will take you exploiting their weaknesses. But if they are married...well that is a different level especially if children are involved. It is definitely difficult. Its wise to get a reading to see if trying to break up the couple is feasible.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 am

Oh man I could go on for days, but the point is to find the right work for you.

From what it sounds like you want separation products.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Well, that's great. There are quite a bit of break up spells. I really have found that bottle spells are very effective when working break up work. However, sometimes it takes more than break up spells to break up couples. For example one person may want to leave but doesnt have the courage too. So just get down to those issues. What would it take for the other person to leave?

I think break up spells work the best when you have access to their property and/or can leave something in their path. If I can bury something on even one of the target's property, then it really gets things going.

However, you need to see if you want things to end sort of on each other's terms or if you just dont care if it gets nasty. Thats up to you, and perhaps you should go with separation products before you go with break up, and see how things go.

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Clarity is also great to help someone see how bad a relationship really is for them to assess their true motives for staying.

Working by supporting one person to walk away while using Separation products to create the rift can go quite a long way by creating pressure on both ends that leads to the goal that you want.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 am

Hey, Cocobongo, breaking people up is harsh, and you are waffling back and forth. First you say you want them to part "amicably" then you say you don;t mind if they have a "meltdown," then you think that lemon or vinegar is too "harsh." You have been suggested Spearation work, so give that a try. Or, if you really can;t do the work, try for Clarity and see if they get a new perspective and just walk away from one another.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

bluenightsky

Unread post by bluenightsky » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:01 pm

i heard this same lemon or lime trick but i can not remember if the person said to right the couples name in a cross form for example his name horizontal and her name vertical or just right him name then under his name write her name i cant remember can some one clarify?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:04 am

bluenightsky wrote:i heard this same lemon or lime trick but i can not remember if the person said to right the couples name in a cross form for example his name horizontal and her name vertical or just right him name
As Miss cat stated in the post right above your post, you cut the two names apart. You cannot do that if you write the names in a cross. After the cutting you should have two pieces of paper with one name on each.

awlookatmenow

Unread post by awlookatmenow » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:13 am

Could I break up my man with the other women if I don't know their names?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:17 am

awlookatmenow: Yes you can! You can follow cat's instructions and advice, but instead of the different women's names you can write "The Other Woman" or "All Other Women" or "My Man's (or his name) Other Women" in place of their names. It would help if you did have their names or Personal Concerns, but this will still work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

awlookatmenow

Unread post by awlookatmenow » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:39 am

Thank-You very much

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:32 am

Morning all!
I started a break up vinegar jar yesterday by using Cat's personal experience in how she prepared hers. ( Found it in the forum). Of course, I added or substituted a few things but with the same idea..

I used a lemon, cut it in half stuffed it with red crushed peppers, cayenne pepper, hot foot powder, break up powder.

I wrote my petition with their names and the word BREAK UP between them then wrote my intentions. Dressed my petition with break up oil and powder, hot foot powder. placed the petition with the words facing the inner part of the lemon and put the two halves back together with nails. :x I added 9 nails and added some more powders and herbs to the bar. Sealed it shut and have it covered in a black cloth.

I carved my 4" inch black candle with their names and again with the words BREAK UP between names and. dressed candle with break ip oil, red pepper and break up powder. Shook it really hard with thoughts of them fighting and breaking up.

So... am I suppose to pray/ meditate my thoughts my envisions while the candle is burning on top of jar?

Am I suppose to meditate for a decent period of time?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 am

I would have left the Hot Foot out if one of the parties is one that you want to stick around in order to be with.

As you work the jar, yes pray for your intentions.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 am

Really? Should I completely eliminate it and start over?
Also, Is it.okay to shake a few times a day any day for the exception of Mon, Wed and Fri's without burning a candle? In other words, can I shake it today with burning?
So why do I read in the forums that hot foot is added to vinegar jars?
Oh gosh, now im worried. He's already upset with bc of a fall out we had on Friday. I don't want to push him farther
I want to break them up!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:56 am

I would be shaking several times each day, as well as burning a candle daily. Also if you know they are together, that's also a prime time to be shaking that jar and calling your curses into it.

If you're trying to get rid of one specific person, then sure, add Hot Foot to a vinegar jar. Say, you're trying to mess up and get rid of someone who's messing with your husband - stick her in a vinegar jar with Hot Foot. But you wouldn't put your husband in that same jar with the Hot Foot, because you're trying to keep him around, not send him wandering unable to settle!

So, yes, if you want to keep one of the people around, I would redo it without the Hot Foot. You can use everything else, though.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:05 am

My intension is to break up a couple.
My beloved is married and I want to break them up.
Jar has nothing to do with my marriage breaking up.
So with that said, I want them to break up, so should I eliminate it and do over?
Thanks.
Lo√ingblu££y£s

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 am

Hi lovingblueeyes,

yes do it over. what Devi is saying is the following:

hotfoot = setting the fires of hell on someone's heels to get them away from you and cause them to wander eternally (pardon my slight exaggeration for illustrative purposes)

her + hotfoot in the vinegar jar = she leaves
her + him + hotfoot in the vinegar jar = they both leave
her + him in the vinegar jar = their relationship is soured, they possibly break up, no one necessarily goes anywhere

if you want her to go away + sour their relationship:
her + him in the vinegar jar
2nd working for just her with the hotfoot.

Hope this helps.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:40 am

This is extremely helpful. I ordered a Breakup spell kit, however ill do an additional vinegar to hotfoot the gf out.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:00 am

Aura,
Thank you, Thank you!
Sometimes things like those need to broken down like this in order for me to understand. So I dispose of this by emptying out, throeing it somewhere until it shatters? or just emptying the contents?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 am

hapinys,
you could also just do a hotfoot bottle spell to get the girl out.

lovingblueeyes,
there is a page in HITAP which describes how to deploy bottle spells traditionally: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#deployment
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”