Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: November 20th, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: November 20th, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Your city and state:

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Feliziana
Newly Registered

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: November 20th, 2011

Unread post by Feliziana » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:05 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Feliziana

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Feliziana

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):757 now calling from 318 area code instead =-)

4) Your city and state: Yorktown, Va.

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: My son, who will be 16 on Jan. 4th, wants to be an actor/model. He wants us to move to California to pursue his acting/modeling career. To get me to agree he mentioned that acting would give him the money he would need to attend UCDavis and become a brain surgeon when he is old. Old = 45 in Hollywood years. I would like a reading to find out if it would be advantageous and if he would succeed and what rootwork can be done to help him achieve his dreams. Thank you.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 20th 2011

TheUniqueOne

Unread post by TheUniqueOne » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:12 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: TheUniqueOne

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): N/A

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 803 – Atlanta, GA

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I met, dated and married a younger Haitian/Jamaican girl in 2000 although parents didn’t approve because of cultural differences. Things didn’t work out but I think her parent(s) might have jinxed/crossed/hexed/etc. me because things have not quite been right in my life after that. And I need to know if this is the case or otherwise and what I can do to alleviate whatever the problem may be, please help. Also, I’m looking to take the correspondence course very soon, thank you.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 20th, 2011

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:19 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: DestinyandFate1

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): DestinyAndFate

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 239

4) Your city and state:
Cape Coral, Fl

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes on a different issue.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: Me and my girlfriend of 10 months just broke up. I'm very confused and hurt. She had epilepsy and went to the ER 2 weeks ago. She was put on drugs for her seizures and now out of the blue she said we were just friends like she didn't know she had been in a relationship with me. I'm not sure if it was the drugs or not, but before she went to the ER she always told me how much she loved me and cared about me. I just want to know whats going through her head. I have had no closure on this problem either because she hasn't been responding to me. The last time we talked is when she said how much she adored my friendship, which made me very upset since we were in a relationship. I will add we were in a long distance relationship and the last time I saw her was in July, please help me out as I just want to find out whats going on.

(Joseph Magnuson: I edited your description for clarity (for Miss Tammie Lee's sake) and to make it as concise as possible as well. The more brief it is the quicker we can start helping you out!)

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Oh I forgot on the last question to say November 20, 2011.

HoneyRose

Unread post by HoneyRose » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:16 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:HoneyRose

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):HoneyRose

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):562

4) Your city and state:LongBeach,CA

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I'm in a long distance relationship right now, my boyfriend has been unfaithful to me in the past. I feel like there is something going on with him & another woman. He says he loves me and he's not cheating.I would like to know if he is cheating, so that I can move on and stop wasting my time with him and if he's not cheating what can I do to keep him faithful? I'm a Gemini(27yrs) and he's a Sagittarius(33yrs) Thank you!

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?November 20, 2011

Osuntoo

Unread post by Osuntoo » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Osuntoo

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):Angel

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):904

4) Your city and state:Jacksonville Fl

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Not yet

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:
Met a dear friend about a year ago (November)- we turned into friends AND lovers. We had planned on a long-term friendship. We are both busy business owners and a great match; He more busy/successful that I. We were falling in love. From the beginning he expressed that his father was his best friend. Mid year June-the 82 year old father got really sick. When the ill father visited his home, he had no contact with me for 10 days. I tried to understand as he has a multimillion dollar business to run and the dad and many employees and he is 56 himself. When the dad returned back to his own home, our love affair continued. As his Dad got worse he got really depressed and withdrew, from me a least..his friend, confidant,lover. I found out online that the Dad died Oct 6- from the newspaper. The last communication from him, was Sept 30, stating that he was going through a tough time and he hoped that I understood and he would be in touch soon. Nothing...I have made a call and a few texts, just asking how he was...nothing to upset anyone. I know that this guy is very busy, I know that he has lost his best friend. But I now feel like I have lost mine.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:20 pm

This show is over. If you want to be a client on next week's show, please go to this thread:

radio-show-pre-call-id-november-27th,-2011-t16655.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”