Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Court Case Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Maria

Unread post by Maria » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Hello all,

I posted on April----- - Products to Buy.. Divorce Possible

Well, few weeks ago I had to move out from the house and living with my family. I am hurting right now coz he will not give half of the house. I am a sensible person and not greedy but I deserve what is legally entitled to me. Yes, I am bitter, upset and livid with the situation.

I would like to know if anyone can share effective misfortune/get even/treat you right spells to inflict on my ex. I am waiting for my order (cut and clear, court house- ordered on April).

Appreciate it!

Thanks

Literarylioness

Re: Update on Products to Buy.. Divorce Possible Topic

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Maria,

Well, before you can get even, you have to get your court situation straightened out. That would be a honey jar on the court where your divorce is filed. I do not know what state you are in, because each state has different laws concerning divorce. My first order of operations would be to get a good divorce attorney to fight for you and work on the judge who will be handling your divorce.

In a pinch, you can work a honey jar on the court and here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck!

Mary

wowee

how to make a very effective honey jar

Unread post by wowee » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 pm

can anyone give me a good honey jar spell for an opposing lawyer

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: how to make a very effective honey jar

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:27 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#honeyjar

SPL-HON-COUR
Court Case, Arbitration, Custody Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

double
Forum Member

burn court case candles morning or evening for 9 days

Unread post by double » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm

I have a court day coming up at the end of the month.

I received my honey jar and on Sunday I burned one Candle. Monday morning I lite another candle before going to work , it took 1:15min to burn out. Can I burn it in two sections, morning and evening, so I can get to work on time?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: burn court case candles morning or evening for 9 days

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Yes, for your Honey Jar you can burn candles on it at any time of day. If you're concerned about fire and want to burn it in the morning, you can set the jar in the sink or in a shower stall, or in your oven (it's vented). I do that so my cats won't knock anything over :)

For a honey jar, you can burn candles on the jar Monday/Wednesday/Fridays; follow the directions that came with your Spell Kit. You can also get lights set for you at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, choose the Court Case vigil light:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

You can also place a petition for free prayers for your court case at The Crystal Silence League, where people will pray for you:

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

double
Forum Member

Unread post by double » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:12 pm

thank you , I placed a petition on the The Crystala Silence website and I have had 2 court case candle lite . I got a lawyer 2 represent me in this case . Phone hearing coming sooon next week .Is there anything else I can do to ensure the judge wavie all fees n drop the case against me after 11 years:
what else can I do to help persude judge-- I got the honey jar going lite 2 court case candle
should I light another candle and have place on the altar ? in addition to the court case (brown) candle I m burning MWF ?

Looking 4 quick answer

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:29 am

You can carry some Five Finger Grass in your pocket along with Little John to Chew, when you go to court or talk to anyone involved in the case. Five Finger grass is to have all favors you ask granted to you, and Little John to Chew is a root great for court cases.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

double
Forum Member

Unread post by double » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Thank you again, I ordered product today, but I can not afford the extra shipping cost to get for Tuesday. I am going to pray

thank you

mountainwiccan
Forum Member
Court Case Honey Jar confusion

Unread post by mountainwiccan » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:29 pm

I have got my ingredients

1) What day should i undertake to burn candles for a court case? Should I do this work on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays because this is a court case conjure and not another genre?

2) I have various curios, herbs, appropriate roots, LM oils, incense, etc. In terms of bodily concerns - I have my own hair of course. I also have an item of clothing from a person on the opposing side - the man I am suing (I am suing him and his employer). I was a bit concerned about adding that piece of clothing in case the spell has the effect of sweetening the judges to this person! Is my own hair enough alongside the other items mentioned.

3) Am i missing anything relevant do you think? Should I do something with this item of clothing, aside from resist the urge to rip it into a thousand pieces and sprinkle it with goofer dust !!

Thanks for any advice.
"I have every sympathy with the American who was so horrified by what he had read of the effects of smoking that he gave up reading" - Henry G Strauss

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Court Case Honey Jar confusion

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:37 pm

1) I would personally work that Court Case jar with dressed candles once daily. If you can pray over it three times a day, so much the better.

2) Don't put the opposing side in the honey jar!! You're correct in that it will sweeten the judge to them. If anything, you should put the opposing side into a vinegar jar filled with peppers and poppy seeds with the judge so that he will be soured to their position - tear that piece of clothing up and then you can use it for several different works if you need to.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mountainwiccan
Forum Member
Re: Court Case Honey Jar confusion

Unread post by mountainwiccan » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Devi Spring wrote:1) I would personally work that Court Case jar with dressed candles once daily. If you can pray over it three times a day, so much the better.

2) Don't put the opposing side in the honey jar!! You're correct in that it will sweeten the judge to them. If anything, you should put the opposing side into a vinegar jar filled with peppers and poppy seeds with the judge so that he will be soured to their position - tear that piece of clothing up and then you can use it for several different works if you need to.
Great Devi - Thanks so much. Especially with respect to the item of clothing I have of his and what to do with it!

Ok - looks like I have to go and order some more brown candles. I have been using so many. I am just coming to the end of using nine of them (one a day) for one piece of court work alongside another three for some other work...
The thing is that the court case - my appeal - may not be heard for a couple of months... maybe even six months.. Do I do this every pray over it every day for six months if the appeal take that long - I'm sure the honey jar will be a total mess after about a month - smile!
"I have every sympathy with the American who was so horrified by what he had read of the effects of smoking that he gave up reading" - Henry G Strauss

lask
Newly Registered

honey jars in court cases

Unread post by lask » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:34 pm

It seems that the common approach for honey jars in court cases is to put the judge and defense attorney into the jar to sweeten the judge to the defendant, and then to put the judge and prosecutor into a honey jar to sour the judge to the prosecution.

But if someone wanted the prosecutor to offer a better plea deal during pre trial in the hopes of avoiding full trial, would it work to have a separate honey jar with the prosecution and defendent/defense attorney?

thanks

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: honey jars in court cases

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Yes, it would because you are sweetening the relationship. Certain prosecutors are more likely or less likely to make deals depending on the crime, circumstance and politics. The defense attorney knows what he/she is up against.

Don't forget to check out the full line of Court Case:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

A very nice, wise defense attorney, whom I have lost contact with, and liked very much as a person, once said-- "stop throwing on your lawyer!" (who is defending you).

Sweet is best!

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:22 pm

When I work a court case honey jar in almost all situations I put the judge, jury (if there is one) *both* attorneys-first and second chair if the case has both, and neutral witnesses in the honey jar for my clients--there are cases that are exceptions but typically that is how I roll and it works pretty well!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Sound advice ladies and I like that special saying Miss Tammie Lee.

lask
Newly Registered

Unread post by lask » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:26 am

Good stuff. So second chair would be the defense attorneys assistant attorney?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm

sometimes there isn't a second chair...verify this position.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:18 am

Sometimes the defense has more than one attorney. I would just simply say all the attorneys involved in the case just to be on the safe side.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

workwonders
Forum Member

Unread post by workwonders » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:45 pm

I have received a mini court case honey jar kit, but no idea or instructions as to what
to do with the small packet of herbs that comes with it? The instructions were minimal and did not
state what to do with the herb packet. Can some one help explain what I use it for
or do with it?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: herb packet with mini court case honey jar

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:06 am

You use the little paper to write your petition on, then put your herbs from the packet into the center of the paper. Fold it towards you, stating your petition, then turn it 90 degrees to the right (as in, towards you), state your petition again, then fold it again. Keep turning and folding till you can't fold anymore; you now have a small packet. Take three tastes of the honey and state your petition again, then push the packet down into the honey. Close the lid, put the candle holder on top. Dress your candle with the Court Case oil, put it in the holder and light it. Do the candle daily until you see results, then move to doing it three times a week.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

workwonders
Forum Member

Unread post by workwonders » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Happy New Year LM Forum:

I am not sure where to post this, but I have questions in regards to a Court Case Honey Jar Spell. I started a CCHJS last M, W, F. I need some clarity so this work is effective. The moon phase is now in waning, so do I stop this work in the evening or while the moon is in this phase? I am doing this work for a relatives admininstrative hearing and success would be nice and a relief. Should I move the time to morning until the moon phases is back to waxing? Or just keep with the upward/downward flow of the clock hands during waning phase (just learned about what to do with downward). I ask this because, I have never worked in the waning phase at all.

Also, I read the threads on planetary, days of week, etc. Can someone state what works for real, lol! I only seen one day mentioned to do court case work Wednesday. What are some other days to consider?

Lastly, I had to get a jar started quick due to hearing date. So please feel free to comment on the ingredients of my starter jar, and then the ingredients for this jar: High John Conqueror, Sumac Berries, and Orange Peel (forgot Rosebuds) candle is dressed with LM court case oil (love the smell) and honey with all the targets all wrapped up .
NewJar: Sumac Berries, Rose Buds, High John conqueror, Queen Elizabeth Root, Devils Shoe string, chili pepper, Lavender.
Do you just do one jar as I did with my starter, or are you really suppose to have separte jars for judges and prosecutions? Curious...because each target has to be worked on.

thanks in advance for your responses

rasheedrk123
Newly Registered

Unread post by rasheedrk123 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:25 am

How could I use a Honey Jar for my Daughter Court Case which will start soon.
Rash

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Court Case Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 am

rasheedrk123 wrote:How could I use a Honey Jar for my Daughter Court Case which will start soon.
Rash
Order the Court Case Honey Jar. Instructions are included.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

laluna320

Unread post by laluna320 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 am

A couple of questions concerning the LM Court Case Honey Jar spell kit.

1) The defendant IS included in the honey jar, correct? Picture/personal concerns, etc.

2) What is the best way to write a petition paper to include a very specific outcome? There are a few outcomes to my case, that are far more desirable than other potential outcomes. I would like to sway the prosecution and judge to go for some options over the less favorable ones. Would I simply include these options in my prayers, and not the petition paper, both? I'm always unsure of this as I'm not really able to put a lot of words around the petition paper circle. Can anyone give suggestions to how you handle this situation?

Thank you so much!

Wild_Child
Newly Registered

International Child Abduction

Unread post by Wild_Child » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:41 pm

My son was abducted on July 1st against my knowledge. He was abducted to the UK, where his biological father lives. He was taken on a British passport - he could be anywhere at this point.

There was a court order, not to my knowledge, that he could take him to the UK. I never received a notice of a court date, so it was entered as default. I was never served, never had a certified letter - nothing. I did not know. He has a PRA over in the UK and I do not believe his intent is to ever return my child.

I have a court date on 8/8/2013 to vacate this unknown order. It was signed on 6/22/2013, just as soon as I could find out about it and retain an attorney. I have a honey jar for court cases, but it only came with one brown candle. I ordered this years ago when he tried it the first time.

My question would be: I have the honey jar and herbs, but no more brown candles. I have every colour known except for brown. Is there another colour candle I can light to sweeten the judge to vacate the previous motion so that I may sweeten the judge to me to vacate the default judgment so that I may start the Hague proceedings to return my child to the only home he has ever known?

Kindly advise for the return of my precious 7 year old child.

Thank you!
Thank you Dantalion.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: International Child Abduction

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:11 pm

White candles can substitute for any other color.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: International Child Abduction

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:12 pm

And brown candles are cheap -- and will ship at once, as we hae several cases in stock.

SPL-HON-COUR
Court Case Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Sweetening spells may be considered adjectival, that is, they are used for sweetening reconciliation, sweetening reunion, sweetening a judge or jury, sweetening a probation or parole officer, sweetening sex, sweetening marriage, sweetening a boss, sweetening co-workers, sweetening a workplace, sweetening friendships, sweetening a loan officer, sweetening a landlord, sweetening a pet, sweetening in-laws, sweetening an ex, sweetening a spiritual entity, etc.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Wild_Child
Newly Registered

Unread post by Wild_Child » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 am

Thank you! I will order at once!
Thank you Dantalion.

Beth298
Forum Member

Courst case honey jar

Unread post by Beth298 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello All,

I've been working an honey jar for a judge in regards to a court matter. I feel very confident about the work. In my case, the judge will be making his decision via a teleconference with my attorney and the opposing side. I will not be attending. Is there anything else that I could do in this matter to have the judge favor me in such short notice, considering I wouldn't be in attendance? He makes his decision next week.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Hello, Beth 298,
Have you browsed this page at all?
There's some wonderful ideas here!! www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
And here's a forum thread for you: forum.luckymojo.com/court-case-advice-t8257.html
Also, you might want to contact the Crystal Silence League for prayers crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Hope this helps.
Good Luck in court. We'll be praying for you too.
Wishing you a favorable outcome

Beth298
Forum Member

Unread post by Beth298 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Thanks Miss. Aida,

I've already looked at those links. I was just wondering was there anymore that I could do since I will not be apart of the phone conference, I will not have to go to court.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi, Beth 298
CHew Little John (Galangal Root) before speaking. It works BEAUTIFULLY!!!
www.herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html
Take care!!

Beth298
Forum Member

Unread post by Beth298 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:11 am

Miss Aida,

I understand all that you have said. My situation is unique, I will not be attending this telephone conference; therefore I will not be even speaking. My lawyer will be contacting me after the phone conference. Was just wondering, since I wouldn't be present was there anything I could do from a distance?

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Hello, Beth,
You might want to try praying psalms: http://readersandrootworkers/wiki/Categ ... _of_Psalms
Just browse through them and find what works for you.
You might also want to ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for you also: crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Other than all the suggestions on the court case page, I am out of ideas. Sorry.
I hope that you are successful with you case.
And wishing you the very best

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:26 am

Beth298, you could also have MISC light a Court Case vigil candle for you to help the judge rule in your favor. Here is some information: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-court-case.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Beth298
Forum Member

Unread post by Beth298 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:23 am

I did a honey court case jar. Think I'm seeing movement....I've been burning brown candles for the longest, but a couple of weeks ago I went to white because the store I brought them from didn't have anymore brown in stock; guess I brought them all :). I notice the other day after working the jar, the lid of the jar no longer had the wax built up like before, its totally clean!! Can this be a sign of success?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Hello, Beth298
It's a good sign but not guaranteeing success.
Just keep at it.
Good luck to you!

jethro
Forum Member

Unread post by jethro » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:18 am

I would just like to let you know I used galangal ( Court case root ) yesterday as a loved one was accused of something they didnt do. The charge was serious and looked like the case could have gone either way. I sat in the gallery chewing court case root and asked (prayed) for help .Throughout the case I chewed small pieces of the root and focused on the thought "aquitted of all charges" .I took very small pieces of the root from my mouth and flicked them on the floor under me , I did this more at times when prosecution witnesses were lying about the case .
I felt that the judge who had been described as pro prosecution ,was instantly sympathetic to our case and he told the prosecuting lawyer off a few times and was quite stern with him (poor fellow).
The root worked brilliantly and the outcome was ......... aquitted of all charges .
Cant tell you how happy i am with the outcome thank you lucky mojo.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:47 am

Congrats Jeff and well done!!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

allthngsntrl
Forum Member

Court Case Spell Jar

Unread post by allthngsntrl » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:16 am

For several years I have seen and worked with a rootworker in NC. He is no longer practicing but in my divorce court case he gave me a jar speel to do and it worked amazing well. I can only tell you that he gave me a package of herbs wrapped up in foil and I had to write the name of the parties that might appear or witnesses on a paper nine times each in red ink, then I had to place the herbs in the paper and fold it away from me and tie it with red thread nine time and fill the jar with urine. Then the night before court prior to sun up I had to take the jar and throw it in the river. Can anyone direct me on wht kind of herbs may have been contained in the package I know they cant be exact but if someone could advise me on what will work I would appreciate it. Has anyone ever heard of or are familiar with this case or spell. Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, allthngsntrl,
I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum where you can get some ideas.
Also, you might want to browse this page and see what herbs are used for court cases: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Additionally, this book is an EXCELLENT source for herbs and their purposes (I don't know of any root workers who do not own this book):
www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri May 23, 2014 12:03 pm

So...I have the actual spell kit, with the mojo & in the directions it says to chew the Little John root before you go into court, but there is no Little John root? Should I contact the shop about this?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Hi, AlyssaH,
Yes, I would do that.
Little John and Galangal are the same thing (could they have written Galangal on the package instead?. If not, call them).
Take care

jaydenwelove
Forum Member

Unread post by jaydenwelove » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:40 am

hello i would like to know what i need to use on a court custody batter that i am going throw.i had a child that was giving to me when he was 2 days old an i brought the child home from the hospital got the paper work that was sign to me to cause the mother was in prison an when she got out of prison the child was 9 months old.she ask me if i would continue to keep him till she find a place to live an i say yes.but after that the mother didn't come back till she got pregnant again with another child an i find out that she was on drugs soooo bad an that dss took the child an place it with another lady ok now that she had another child an dss took the child an place the child with the same lady again an then they came an took the child i had raise up for 5yrs for me cause the mother was on drugs so it has been a 1 yrs since i seen the child .i have a private attoney working on getting him back in my custody.it hurts meee so bad an i cant see him cause the lady that got him dnt want him r me to see each other an that is so wrong. we have been to court 3 times an the lady that got him don't want to give him up.the biological mother stated in court to the judge that she want me to have him back in my custody cause that were he been all his life. an stated that he other lady can keep the other 2 kids she got of the lady.what all do i need to do cause i miss him an i know he miss me also.but the the lady that got him is playin hard toward me.what can i get to favor in me to get him back nin my care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:57 am

Hello, jaydenwelove,

Oh my God. What a horrible thing to happen to you. I am so very sorry.

This just looks like one big nightmare for you. And so very sad.

Please take a look at this page to see what spells would be good for you. And I strongly also suggest the Court Case Spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Also, please take a look at this thread on the forum to see if there are more suggestions that are similar to your case. There are 6 pages here of spell ideas:

spells-for-child-custody-child-support- ... 21932.html

I also highly suggest that you ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for you (it's free). They have helped a lot of people: www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I'm wishing you the very best and pray that you get this child back to you.

jaydenwelove
Forum Member

Unread post by jaydenwelove » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:55 pm

thanks for that

jaydenwelove
Forum Member

Unread post by jaydenwelove » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:09 pm

I have the honey jar for court but what I want to know can I used it for the judge an tell guardian Ad litem to favor everything n me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, jaydenwelove ,

I would have a honey jar for each person.

Add their name and your name with your petition to rule in your favor.

Good luck

jaydenwelove
Forum Member

Unread post by jaydenwelove » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:10 am

what can I do now cause my attoney call me this morning an she got a telephone interview with the Guardian Ad Litem at 10am this morning about me getting visitation with the child until we go back to family court.what can I do till I can get me another honey jar.please give me some help asap.Thanks A lot

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Hi Jaydenwelove,

It's a tough situation and having experience with the DSS it's always very confusing.

I don't know the laws where you are, but there's a clear conflict between trying to keep siblings together (although they weren't raised together previously) and providing stability and continuity for a child and bonding with providers.

As far as your work on this, if you ever need immediate or emergency work, a simple white candle can provide focus for your intents. I've used everything from (literally) white emergency candles from the supermarket to tea lights or even birthday candles!
It's worth having a couple of all purpose oils on hand, one of my favorites is Special Oil No. 20, it is used for almost any purpose:
http://www.luckymojo.com/specialoilno20.html

I like the traditional Van Van for clearing out situations:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
And if you feel like someone is working against you, Fiery Wall of Protection is an excellent choice to put in your arsenal:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Any one of these could be used to dress a plain candle, pray the 23rd Psalm and at least you have some work as a stop gap measure until you have a chance to do more complex work.

A quick trick you could also do in this situation is to pray over a bit of plain sugar, and put it in your pocket, then sprinkle discreetly where the judge or DSS representative might walk or just quickly under the table where you all are meeting.

Wishing you the best of luck with this situation.

mmachix
Forum Member
General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by mmachix » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:11 pm

I don't know if I am posting in the right section. If I want USA immigration to go in my favor and send me my paperwork quickly what would I do for a honey jar if I do not know the name of who will approve the paperwork. How can I make a honey jar for this? I looked and saw people doing candles, I want a hioey jar to work on this matter

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Be Invisible to the Law Police Process Servers IRS DEA ICE

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:42 pm

mmachix,

I think this would better fit under the sweet or honey jar section. You are not trying to be invisible rather seen and approved! But you can write the agency name crossed by yours then with the circle that says the petition. Or Agent dealing with case number ( assuming you got a number). But yes it can be done that way as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mmachix
Forum Member
Re: Be Invisible to the Law Police Process Servers IRS DEA ICE

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:25 pm

j82 wrote:mmachix,

I think this would better fit under the sweet or honey jar section. You are not trying to be invisible rather seen and approved! But you can write the agency name crossed by yours then with the circle that says the petition. Or Agent dealing with case number ( assuming you got a number). But yes it can be done that way as well.
So how would I do this? What do I out in the jar? Candle color? Oil? Herbs?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

I have merged these posts over to the appropriate thread.

Please read the posts for answers.

And here is a link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#honeyjar

Take care

Papa Johnson
Forum Member

Unread post by Papa Johnson » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, I am getting ready to apply for disability and I would like some suggestions on what type of spell work to be doing? I'll have the Dr involved a lawyer and a judge for the state of Alabama plus tons of paperwork to anoint. I have some time to get all this together so it is not urgent but I want to go ahead and start the work in advance to insure I get the most money I can and a smooth journey to the finish line. Thanks for any help!

Kevin P Dockery AKA Papa Johnson

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:47 am

Hi Papa Johnson,

I would certainly use the Crown of Success Line of Products, Court Case Products and Money Drawing. You can mix all these oils and powders together.
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-court-case.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

You will also need purple, brown, and green candles.
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

Good luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Papa Johnson
Forum Member

Unread post by Papa Johnson » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:31 pm

Thank You Ms Melanie! I have all the supplies you spoke of So I will begin immediately. Shall I carve my desire into each candle anoint it with the specific oil, purple/crown of success, brown/court case and green money drawing, or should I mix all oil together and anoint each candle with the mix? Also should I place a name paper/request/prayer under the candle while burning?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello, Papa Johnson ,

Anoint them separately since you have the appropriate candle colors to coincide with the oils.

And, yes, do a separate petition paper for each. For the money candle, ask for money, etc. In other words, write the petition to coincide with the candle and the oil.

Wishing you GREAT success

KeezyRising
Newly Registered

Unread post by KeezyRising » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:20 pm

I have a ongoing slip and fall lawsuit against my apartment complex. I suffered a trimallor fracture with dislocation (14 screws, 3 metal plates) I fell on the complex and beginning of last year news from my lawyer have been great and the outcome of the lawsuit was very pleasing. But recently pictures surfaced from my apartment complex of places that they believe I fell so the lawyers for the apartment complex are saying they are very confident they will win the case if we go to trial but with my witnesses myself and my lawyer are very confident we will win...they offered me a little settlement and I declined because it wasn't worth the pain and suffering I've endured and still am. I purchased a court case honey jar kit but I'm confused to what to write as my petition. I want to win the case because I deserve it and also with my witnesses I believe we will win...I need help thanks in advance

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”