Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Overcome Difficulties with Blended Family

rs_09

Spells to Overcome Difficulties with Blended Family

Unread post by rs_09 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:22 am

My lover is struggling. His relationship with his children from his former marriage (they are 21 and 18) is suffering tremendously due to our "relationship" and he is having a difficult time dealing with it. He is so torn and it is breaking my heart to see him that way.

His relationship with them is so important to me that if he were to ask me to stop seeing him so that he could repair it, I would do it.

I also think that our relationship would not work if his children couldn't accept it.

What can I do to help him begin his healing with his children?

I have a Lucky Mojo Healing vigil candle and Reconciliation oil handy. Could I begin with these products? What other products/work would be appropriate.

Please help!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Overcome Difficulties with Blended Family

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 am

Put him and his children into a sugar ir honey jar together with herbs that encourage healing and soothing emotions - like flax, lavender, balm of gilead buds, althea, goldenseal, etc.

You can use the healing vigil as well, with a petition with all their names to help back it up.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

A honey jar could help smoothing things between him and his children.

You may also consider using a few figurine candles as well. You can dress one for him and two smaller candles to represent his two children. Baptize each and dress them with Peaceful Home, Blessing, and similar products. Then circle with herbs like Bloodroot, Althaea, Angelica, Buds of Gilead, and Basil. Then you join the candles together with Pink or blue string to ensure that the family stays together. Burn this on a picture of him and his kids.

If you want to include yourself in there, you may.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

rs_09

Unread post by rs_09 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:40 am

Thank you both Conjureman and Devi for all of your help. You are both very helpful!!

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:02 am

Good Morning Everyone,

As many of you know I am in the process of working things out with my ex.

In this process, alot of "stuff" (bad feelings, resentments etc) have been coming out of the kids. The kids have talked things out with their father for the most part, but I'd like to do something to keep the peace and foster better communication for all of us, as a family.

The one issue I have is that we all live in seperate homes, my ex is lives in one place, I have custody of his oldest child (long story there), and the other three live with their mom.

As a side note, why is love/family... so complicated! lol

So any suggestions? I was thinking a honey jar would work well, but what herbs would I use to help communication and feelings of peace?

Thanks so much!! ~J
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 am

A Peaceful Home honey jar would be nice here, even though you don't live in the same house - you're still a family. Add some bloodroot to help foster respect along the bloodlines. Lavender will promote calm and harmonious relations, as well as peace. Angelica and flax are good to add for the general wellbeing and protection of the children. Deers tongue will help you have open and honest communications.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 am

As always Devi, you always send me in the right direction :)

I would just need to add hairs of the six of us, correct?
Also, which color candle? I was thinking blue and white?
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:29 am

Blue or white would be excellent choice. And yes, add concerns from everyone. I like to stick hairs to the center of a petition paper with a dab of honey - as it sweetens and acts as an adhesive. Then add the herbs and some oil, fold it all up and stick it into the honey jar. Viola!

star2be00

Unread post by star2be00 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 pm

I have an 8 year old son (which is not my husband's son, he's from a previous relationship) and my husband of 3 years...My husband doesn't think my son is boyish enough because my son isn't really into sports and stuff, he's more of an intellectual, likes to read, play video games and keeps to himself type and not the go play outside, jump off the roof, rugged boy type.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 am

I would recommend, first and foremost, a honey jar for peace in the home. You can order the Peaceful Home Honey Jar and an extra dozen candles to start with. I would also spray the home with Peace Water.

SPL-HON-PEAC Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Peaceful Home & Family, Calm Down Relatives $16.00
CAN-412-BLUE Candle 4" Altar 4" Altar Candles, Dozen Blue $4.50
WAT-PEA-GL04 Waters and Washes Peace Water, 4 oz. $5.25

Read about Peaceful Home spiritual supplies here:

http://luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Read about Peace Water here:

http://luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Read about honey jars here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:35 am

First, before the magic, have you told the guy any of this. Sat down and had a heart to heart about what he is doing to your son? If not, go do that. Don't expect magic to do it all. If he refuses, well, do you really want your son to grow up with that kind of abuse? And yes it is abuse.

Now magically speaking I think you need to work with Peaceful Home products.

Here is the page on them, with links to the different products in the line:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

I suggest you get the Peaceful Home Spell kit and Honey Jar kit and do those.

You might also consider buying Peace Water and using it around around the house.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

But remember what I said about talking to him.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 am

I agree with the above posts, and I would work with chuparrosa products to help with your marriage in the communication, trust, and overall love side of things

www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

star2be00

Unread post by star2be00 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanks for the input...first I want to say I wouldn't keep my son around in a situation that wasn't "safe", secondly I heard that the honey jars work kind of slow, what is the difference between the peaceful home spell kit and the honey jar spell? Is one more potent than the other?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Just because it is safe..... "safe" ...does not mean he is not doing damge to your son's mind and heart and spirit.
Try the above recommendations, please keep us posted.
Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:11 pm

I don't rate spells in terms of "potency" or "power" as if Soutyhern style conjure were a game of skill.

Your work is central to the outcome and i have no idea what you have in mind, how faithful you are in the performance of rites or rituals, how focussed your intentions are.

I gave my recommendations. I recommended a Peaceful Home honey jar and Peace Water for you. I did not recommend a spell kit.
catherine yronwode

star2be00

Unread post by star2be00 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Forgive my ignorance...I am new to all this and I don't know what works and what doesn't or what the difference between one or the other is...I can assure you that I will be diligent in performing the ritual, whatever it is and I am applied and disciplined, I am going to purchase the honey jar spell and I will update on how its working (hopefully soon!) Thanks again!

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm

From personal experience with my own parents, that kind of picking on can be a lot worse than physical abuse on the psyche of a child. To this day, almost a decade later, I still have had to work on my own self-esteem b/c my mother taught me I was worthless as a woman b/c I was interested in the exact same things your son is interested in.

I would not only do products to sweeten the home, I would work on improving your son's confidence. Even if you stop the problem now, it won't erase the damage that has already been done.

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 am

Hello everyone! I have a difficult situation that I would like some advice about, sorry it's so long...

My daughter and my husband (not her bio father) have known each other since she was 2. They were as close as if they were blood related and he treated her as if she was his own child. About 5 years ago, my daughter started giving us some trouble. She wanted to date a boy of an inappropriate age, didn't think she had to listen to us about anything, etc. Fairly typical teenage idiocy. But, this situation was aggrivated by her bio father and his wife. They encouraged her to see the boy we said no to, even helping her see him on their visitation weekends. They told her that she didn't have to listen to our rules, that grades didn't matter, that we were just controlling and horrible. They even tried to take me to court to gain custody of her. The things they did just tore our family apart. And they were relentless about it. I felt like I was the only one holding my little family together, the only one that had faith that we could get through this. My husband was about ready to pull out of this family, this is not what he had signed up for.

Then, I had a dream. I was sitting on the front porch of a beautifully restored Victorian house. My dream house. It was about 70 degrees outside and all around the house, prairie grasses were waving in the wind. It was my dream house and perfect environment. Up the path, and then the stairs, walks a Native American man. He is very tall and very thin. He is wrapped in a blanket and is wearing a buckskin loincloth and a beaded chest plate. He comes up to me with a very big smile and warmly asks me if I would like to know what my animal totem is. I say "yes". He tells me "a puma". I say, "like the cat"? And he laughs and says "yes". Then I wake up. I've never had such a vivid dream in my life. I did some research online about Native American animal totems, and saw a lot of depth and meaning in this particular animal for me at this time. The animal knows when to pounce, when to lay in wait, and is a very protective mother...a very good mother. I took this as a sign to take this matter to the next level. Stop being the victim and punching bag (which is exactly how I was feeling). I had been listening to the Lucky Mojo podcast and had a few ideas on things I wanted to try.

I made a honey-picture with my husband, my daughter, and my picture. I buried it at our front door. I ordered the Peaceful Home candle, said the 23rd Psalm every time I lit it, and when it was done, buried that at the front door too. Then, there were some cracks in the ice. My daughter started coming around and slowly going back to the wonderful kid she used to be. My husband took a while and finally was able to tolerate her, and eventually we got back to somewhat normal. She was less close to her dad and his wife and felt so bad that she was sucked into their negativity. This is over a span of about 3 years. In that time I had 2 baby boys...back to back. For the last 2 years things have been better, a little touch-and-go, but still better.

Until recently. My daughter has turned 18, and the negativity between her and my husband has escalated again. It has gotten ugly and frankly, out of left field. He has gotten to the point where he can't stand her and has given me an ultimatum...it's either him or her. One of them has to go. This is breaking my heart. I'm not sure why things have to be so difficult, why small things get completely blown out of proportion on both their sides. My husband is wonderful, he really is...and my daughter is young, with a lot to learn, but has massive amounts of potential. I want things to be back to the way they were, all those years ago. I burnt another Peaceful Home candle about 6 months ago, but I haven't seen too much of a shift. I think I need something stronger to heal this up. I also need something that will be fast-acting...before it's just too late for anything. I don't want to lose my family. And, I need to do things in a sneaky way.
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:14 am

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Situations that are ongoing and complex such as this often require a good deal more work than a simple candle burning, so you are going to need to take more action then just burning dressed vigils. I would suggest a Peaceful Home honey jar that you work several times daily until you start getting some movement, and if you are comfortable with Catholic practices petitioning the Holy Family for your needs. You may also wish to work some Stop Gossip-type work on your husband and his wife to get them to stop running their mouths in a way that is causing problems for you and your family. I would also work some protection work for your daughter since she is in the middle of this awful situation.

However, since you wish a swift shift in things, and because this situation has been long-standing, I would recommend that you actually begin with a reading and rootwork consultation with an AIRR worker. This way you will be sure to get to the root of the issue and be recommended works that are ideally suited to your case and needs. You can find the AIRR workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks for the response! You know, I was thinking about scheduling something with a rootworker. I'm going to do that shortly. And, my background is Catholic so I really love the suggestion of petitioning the help of the Holy Family.
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Conjure Man, and Devi are right. A honey jar is very much in order here. You may want to make one for his ex-wife as well.

It is proven that when a couple have children (no matter what age they be), they will ALWAYS be in each other's lives because they share a bond that is for a lifetime. That is the bond of parenting. Neither one of them can cut ties with each other completely; unless they also choose to cut ties with their children. Being a parent does not cease to exist when a child reaches 18, or moves out. The role of a parent continues for the rest of the child's life. Regardless of whether the parents are co-inhabitating or not.

There will be college graduations, weddings, family gatherings, etc. events that will require the presence of both parents in order for the child to feel "whole" in milestones in thier lives. So, it is best that everyone be sweet to everyone.

I did my Masters Thesis on children of divorce. We defined children as individuals; despite their age group. You mentioned that the kids were 18 and 21. Because they are older does not make it easier for them to understand or accept the reality of what is going on. In most circumstances it is much more painful, as the child does not understand why it has worked for two decades, and now all of a sudden; WHAM...cutting of ties. They need time to lick their wounds, and when they get brave enough to reach out to their father; make sure the dad recieves them with an open heart, and lots of patience.

When people's wounds are fresh, they tend to blame others for their misery. In this case, it could be you that they choose to blame or even their father. Mothers are the last individuals that children see at fault for break ups. Unless, they caught mom cheating on dad or something horrible like that. I would steer clear of all conversations with the children and his wife right now. If the two of the break up; let it be their doing; and don't allow yourself to be pinpointed as one of the reasons for the break up. This is just to cover yourself for the future.

Lots of honey jars, lots of patience, and lots of prayers are in order here.

Good luck!
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

thebrands

Unread post by thebrands » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello, never been on this site before but a friend has told me about it... my husband has 2 children from a previous marriage that his ex isnt letting him speak too as he moved to Canada for work and they live in Scotland. We are wanting the children to come live with us or either her giving us permission to have them at least for summer holidays. Shes already been turned in for neglect but nothing was ever proven. We know that shes not taking that great of care of the boys but we have no way of having proof of that. Wondering what we could do to make things difficult for her that she will have to turn back to us for help. Because of what shes done taking his kids away and not letting them contact them has given him great depression and anger. I want her to pay for what shes done. We want those children back. I'm done sitting back watching my husband get more and more depressed everyday not only is it hurting him its starting to take a toll on me as well. Please help..

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:58 pm

First, you need to get a lawyer, especially one who specializes in international custody issues. If the ex took the children without your husband's permission to another country, there may be legal ways to force her to come back. I have no idea are what the laws are in Canada about that, so you will need a lawyer.

You may wish to look up a reader at AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.com) to get help with Court Case conjure. Marin Graves is a lawyer and rootworker and specializes in legal work conjure:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... rin_Graves

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

thebrands

Unread post by thebrands » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 pm

My husband is from Scotland himself. He moved here after seperating from his ex for work. And because he had met and married someone here and is living here in Canada and going to be applying for Residency and Citizenship, his ex won't let him speak to the children at all. She didn't take them to another country, they've always lived there. We want her to feel the same pain shes inflicting on him, and we want her to give us rights to have the kids here for holidays, and for her to take them for there medicals we need done for residency to Canada.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Again, you may want to consult a reader/rootworker to help you with what may be a long or complicated legal issue. In the meantime, you can make a honey jar on the ex wife to "sweeten her up" towards your husband; put in his name paper, her name paper or picture, pictures of their kids, Balm of Gilead buds (to heal hurts), Deers Tongue leaves (to encourage communication).

Read about honey jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

thebrands

Unread post by thebrands » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:52 pm

thank you so much for your help! :)

BLESSING1014

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 am

Hi All,

I have a pretty good relationship with my step son & in-laws but they are a large family & i want to get them all to favor me & really like me.

1) I was thinking a honey jar

2) I have a group photo of them & some individual photos as well. can i put more than one photo in same jar, or would it be better to take the group photo & face it to mine with honey & basil between?

3) I was think of adding peaceful home products.

4) maybe add a little compelling ???? (not sure)

however, i would like to hear input from others!

Thx LM friends! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 pm

BLESSING1014

1) A honey or sugar jar would be good. I think you might want to try the sugar version and use the sugar to cook food products which you can serve them to eat.

2) Of course you can put more than one photo in the honey jar. Please read the thread.

honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

3) Peaceful Home herbs can go in the packets you place into the sugar or honey jar, but you would also want to use these products -- and or Peace Water -- around the home if there is any threat of stress. See these links:

http://luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

http://luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

4) DO NOT USE COMPELLING PRODUCTS IN A HONEY JAR. That is so wrong.

Like, "Here, honey, i love you, smooch-smooch, have a cookie, NOW DO WHAT I SAY, BITCH!

Oh, yes, that is really psycho.
catherine yronwode

BLESSING1014

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:20 pm

lol! Thanks Ms. Cat i totally get it !!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Yeah, what Miss Cat said :D

It's unfortunate that "compelling" is sometimes used to mean "fascinating" or "irresistible." Compelling products are not that kind of formula at all. For irresistible-ness you need things like Attraction to draw people to you, like -- what are those things called -- LODESTONES! :lol: Yes, put one of those in there!

Since this is Peaceful Home type work, you'd only need the one lodestone, not a matched pair.

Oh, and cloves, Balm of Gilead buds, and rose petals.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

BLESSING1014

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 am

exactly, MissMichaele, Compelling, influence, i can you cant & Master!
I have these oils but have not used them much b/c im not exactly sure i would be using them correctly.
Im still need some clarity. I am reading a lot but ther is so much to read !

I have a few more things to order so that I can hopefully sign up for Ms. Cats course & better understand things!

Thanks! :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:59 pm

BLESSING1014 wrote: exactly, MissMichaele, Compelling, influence, i can you cant & Master!
INFLUENCE would be PERFECT for that honey jar! :D
I have a few more things to order so that I can hopefully sign up for Ms. Cats course & better understand things!
Utter coolness! It'll change your life. I look forward to seeing you in the students' Yahoo group!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Help! My "husband" (may end up divorcing him!) favors his 2 previous children over ours.

I can give so many examples! His kids have slipped lately and spoke about many things he has done with them! This breaks my heart! For example, he has taken them to the movies, and to fun events, and to visit his family. He has done NONE of this with our kids (4 and 2).

For the past 9 months he claimed to "work" every weekend. Come to find out, he was picking up his kids and doing these nice things! It breaks my heart because my kids with him didn't get any of these nice things!

I confronted him on it and he told me that I "have problems" and gave excuses for his actions. He told me it was because he has a truck and cannot fit all the kids in and because he's "not working".

Okay - so I told him, that's fine but it should have been an every other weekend thing! Every weekend he took his kids off for fun, the following weekend he should have loaded up my kids to do the same. No response -- he just told me I "have problems".

And he hasnt been working, but found a way to make enough money to take his other kids places. Why not mine?

On his off weekends, he is "working" side jobs for cash. Why can he take a day off every other weekend for his other kids but not mine?

And when my kids try to cuddle, he doesnt! But when his other kids come over, he cuddles with them like they're the love of his life!

I've since kicked him out.

He calls his other kids like 5 times a day but he doesnt even call my kids every day!

I'm really considering divorcing him because this is only the tip of his favoritism and I cannot take anymore!

I need to find a way to open his eyes on how unfair he is to my kids and quit making excuses for his favoritism!

This is heartbreaking and its making me hate him! He diverts the attention away from his wrongs by twisting it like I have "issues" for getting upset over things.

Help!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:40 am

You can work a Peaceful Home or Influence Mind honey jar on him; adding his name, and the names of your two children with him into the jar, or a picture of all 3 of them together and happy. Petition that he will honor his responsibilities to your kids. Add some Blood Root, as that encourages the respect of blood ties.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Blood root is here: http://www.herb-magic.com/blood-root.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:05 am

Some men just aren't as interested in babies, toddlers, and young children as we women are. The other two are probably older and can carry on a conversation on a more adult level and are able to do more "fun" things. Also, if you two are having problems, it may be his way of avoiding the issue.

Put some Attraction oil or powder on the children asking that he will drawn to them as a father and want to spend time with them.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Thank you both, I will try these suggestions. And I do agree that younger children may be less attractive for a father to spend time with but I have been in his life for 7 years and he would tote his others around EVERYWHERE since they were two! I've thought about it so much, and I know it is an excuse if he would say that.

ozmalicious

Unread post by ozmalicious » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:09 pm

So, basically, I lived with my Mother and Father in the same home my whole life, and ever since we lost my dad almost 4 years ago to prostate cancer, it's been a slippery slope downhill. My Mother lost her job before, and chose to stay home and take care of him, and has been unemployed ever since. I lost my job about a year after he passed, and had no luck finding another job. We were living on unemployment, and then that went away, and luckily my friend bought us some time with the house, but ultimately it has come time where the house is sold, and we have till june 30th to be out of the house totally.

Our only option is to go live with my grandparents in Riverside, Southern California (currently live in Norwalk, CA) and its gonna be a BIG change. For one, I have come accustomed to being able to practice my beliefs freely, and openly, including spells and charms, etc. Also, they are very Christian and may not be ok with my practicing things in their home.

I am greatful that I wont be on the streets, but at the same time very stressed and worried about living conditions in the home, including the random appearance of my cousin, who is a complete drug addict, been in and out of jail his whole life, and steals, especially from his own family.

My questions are what spells would one suggest to get my grandparents to be mor eopen to me, and my beliefs and practices, and also how to keep my cousin from comming in, and causing chaos?

Also, for any out there who have to live in the proverbial "broom closet" while living with others who might now be enclined to accept ones practices, do you have any tips on keeping the magick and such on the down low?

Oh, and anyone in that neck of the woods who would like to become pen pals or such? I'm prepared to deal with it until I can get a job and a place of my own, but I'd love a support net of like minded folks to vent to.

love and light,
Oz

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Well, lighting candles while praying is a common Catholic thing to do. Of course I know some folks who are "very Christian" and can't stand Catholics so ... it would depend on your grandparent's church. Would they get upset if you set up a small altar with a picture of Jesus and some candles and incense? That is a very accepted Christian thing to do. Saying Bible verses ( as in psalms ) is a very Christian thing to do. You could burn your candles without the labels for privacy. Since hoodoo is a Christian practice, perhaps they will be more accepting than you think. In the mean time, start a honey jar on them to sweeten them up.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 am

In hoodoo, there is a tradition of "sneaky tricks," which you can do in secret. An example is carrying a mojo bag. Another is laying down powders or dressing doorknobs with oil. I'm sure your grandparents wouldn't mind if you cleaned the house with Chinese Wash.

charmingstew
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by charmingstew » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi,
Sorry this is a little long but I will do my best to keep it as condensed as possible. I have tried to find the answers to this but have had no luck.

I am getting married to a very gentle sweet man next week. So here are the issues,,,that need fixing.

1) ex wife is a parasite. Even though she basically has her child only 5 nights a year she takes cs and alimony causing soon to be hubby to struggle. She is a piece of work to say the least and she needs to go. Move, whatever but I want her out of his life. He is a very weak person and feels guilty about everything under the sun, along with being responsible for everyone's peace. However, as hard as he tries there is no peace because he won't get the mess out of his life basically.

2) his child has been totally raised by him for most of her life. She is in high school now and also learned from mom how to guilt dad into everything she wants, draining him of everything. In fact we are not moving in together till daughter has gone to college. I love the daughter as my own, however, I need a place in his life too and would like to see all of us become a strong family. How do I take my place as his wife and his daughter finally take hers of a child not a wife to my soon to be? She has a choke hold on him to the point of us barely being able to see each other. Maybe a love spell for her? I don't want to harm her in any way, only good things but I do want some relief from all these women.

3) As we are getting married, I planned a wedding blessing vigil candle, as well as washing in the bath...maybe doing a peaceful home spell kit also? Additionally, I have been doing two honey jars for him and the daughter...Is there anything else that I can do to totally bond us together forever? I am getting married the night of a new moon...as well as having it charted for time and date. I just really want a strong healthy marriage this time and don't want to leave anything to chance.

thanks for any advice my friends.
regards,
charming.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Why is the ex-wife getting child support if the daughter does not live with her? Your fiance needs to see an attorney. Maybe he can get the alimony reduced too. I recommend Court Case to get the judge on his side.

charmingstew
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by charmingstew » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 am

He would have no problem getting it reduced but because he is so beat down he doesn't even want to rock the boat. That is part of the problem, he need to have some clarity to what he is doing with all of this, how badly he is being used. He works extra hours to pay her,,,he is hoping that if we procrastinate long enough we can just move away and hide from her. I am not the hiding type...lol. I don't think we will ever be rid of her till boundaries are set.

charmingstew
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by charmingstew » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:54 am

Sadly my fiancee has some sort of spell cast on him by his ex which I haven't been able to figure out how to reverse. I worked in law for years and I know is has a completely grand slam case, however, it is paralized by the women in his life with the exception of me.

Indigovision

Unread post by Indigovision » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Hey Oz,

The only thing I could think of when I had to decide where to keep my supplies was to use a large makeup case that locks. I have used birthday candles in place or others just to save space. You can also put the case in a cardboard box or large bag. This could help keep things tucked away. A little inconvieniant, but it can keep others out of your things.

financialsuccess2013

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:43 am

Greetings All

I want to do a honey jar for my boyfriend and my children. My boyfriend has an good relationship with my kids but I want it to be better, I want him to love them like they were his own children and I'd like for him to treat them better than he would his own children (he doesn't have any children of his own). I want him to put more of an effort forth to have a relationship with my children outside of me and his relationship. I really want him to think of them and do for them like they are his children.

What should I put in the honey jar to make this happen?

Is there any other spells, like candle spells to help this happen sooner?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Good Evening, FinancialSuccess2013,
For the honey jar ideas, you might want to check out all the posts on this thread: honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
For other spells, there's an array of wonderful spells on this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Check them out.
Then, if you have any questions, we are all here for you.
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

reynab10

Unread post by reynab10 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:34 am

My boyfriend got a promotion in Florida and we are expecting our first child together, due to his new promotion we have to move. My 14 year old daughter say's she doesn't want to move b/c her dad said "he doesn't think it's a good idea". She's a daddy's girl and listens to him, even thou I have primary custody of her and am able to move with her anywhere in the USA. She's at that age in which can decided to whom to live with and she knows it b/c her dad told her so. :cry: My ex-husband is very liberal way of thinking; uses drugs in a daily basis and has gambling problem that's the reason why I got primary custody of my daughter.

I just can see myself with my new baby and not having my beautiful baby girl with me :( . I would like to know if I should make a sugar jar or honey jar on her to sweeten and compel her to move (She's very stubborn and strong will) if so what items should I include in the jar? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:28 pm

I would in a honey jar include some Blood root (to strengthen blood ties and family ties) and some Calamus to influence her. You're her mother, you're the boss. Remember that. i would also get some Influence and Peaceful Home bath crytals and add them to your daughter's shampoo and/or body wash. Pray that she will be influenced to obey and come with you.

I'd also do some work on yourself to promote your confidence and authority. Use Power products and Crucible of Courage on yourself. Project that to your daughter and she will be more inclined to obey. Make sure you try and get your ex on your side; get a lawyer involved if you have to.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:59 pm

reynab10,

I agree with the above suggestion, sort of.

First, i would use a sugar jar, not a honey jar. Second, i would use the sugar from the sugar jar in cooking for the family, to sweeten her to you, her step-dad, and the baby-on-the-way. Replace the sugar and pray Psalms 133 over it as you do so. Remember, when you make a sugar jar like this, you can only put edible herbs in it. You don't need to put herbs in, unless you want to, and the herbs are generally kept in a paper packet wrapped up at the bottom of the jar, with the names and photos and any personal concerns, such as a baby tooth or fingernail clipping. These items are not loose or touching the sugar. They are wrapped in your petition paper, which is tucked shut or tied shut with thread, like a little package.

You can burn small candles on the sugar jar, dressed with Peaceful Hoe, Clarity, and House Blessing oils. Your original title for this thread spoke of "compelling" your daughter to follow you. That is NOT the function of a sweet jar. Its one and only function is to sweeten people's natures.

There are other ways to compel someone to follow and stay with you, but a sugar or honey jar is not among them.

I would start with the sweet jar and proceed from there to compelling only if you need to.

Seeking family mediation counselling may help too.

Finally, i suggest you read through the long thread on custody cases in the court and legal section of the forum. It is here:

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Court Case
spells-for-child-custody-child-support- ... 21932.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

reynab10

Unread post by reynab10 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:31 am

Thank you both for the wonderful insight.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stated that supplies would be purchased from a non-Lucky Mojo store

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:31 am

I am trying to rebuild my family. My family is latino with very head strong, stubborn, men. There mind set are men rule, woman are beneath them, woman are to be seen not heard just good enough to cook, clean etc- very old school thinking. I have a blended family- my daughter and I, my boyfriend and we have 4 boys so the Testosterone level in my house is very high. I have lost control of my house and of the men. I need to gain back control, power, respect, communication, healing, the bond, peace, and love in my house and family. Im going to set vigils, but figured honey jars long term would probally work best. But how many? Do I do one for control/respect, and one for peace, love,healing or can I blend it all into one? Oh, and kids range from 5 years old to 21 years old.

Herbs I have that can work are blood root, rosemary, angelica root, master root,calamus,licorice, master of the woods, basil, balm of gilead beads, borage flowers, goldenseal, flaxseed, devil shoe string, cloves, fennel seed, deers tongue, hyssop, lavender, marjoram, motherwart, mint, passion flower, pennyroyal, pine needles, sage, slippery elm, solomons seal, salt

sampson snake root and High john the conqueror root both seem to have more masculine energy to it, so is it ok to add or should i look for herbs with more feminine energy since I'm trying to cut down on the testoserone level at home?

I have a good variety of LM oils, but for what I'm trying to achieve above I'm missing some so Im going to order some if I can get some recommendations on what would work best. I do have command, compel, essence bend over, peaceful home, healing, reconcilation, domination, attraction oils at home

Need to order oils which should I get-
Crown of success, crucible of courage, king solomon, master oil, power, van van

Thank you so much for the help

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:28 am

Hi Littlestar,

I would do a single honeyjar for respect and peace in the family, including all members within it. You pretty much have all the herbs that you need. Those best suited to your situation would be a combination of blood root, rosemary, angelica, borage, pennyroyal and basil. For the reasons you yourself have mentioned, I'd keep the samspson snake root and High John out of the honey jar although you could keep a High John and/or Master root on you as a pocket piece(s) to help increase your own personal power and mastery over the situation.

Peaceful Home oil would be a good one to use to anoint the candles right now. Also consider adding Influence and King Solomon Wisdom to the mix once you have a chance to order them.

Another trick you can work would be to make a tea from a few blood root chips, a handful of rosemary and a handful of motherwort. Add some of the tea (you don't need to add much) to the bathing water for the children as well as to the wash water for their bedrooms and bed-clothes.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

allthngsntrl

Unread post by allthngsntrl » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:40 pm

I am looking for work that can resolve some issues that have arisen between my boyfriend and kids. I need to bring peace and friendship back between them. My boyfriend is much younger than me and had made some bad decisions in the last couple years. He has made a drastic turn around but there is a lot of anger and hatred brewed against him by my kids. I just want them to see him for the changes he has made and forgive him and move forward.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, allthngsntrl,
I am so very sorry to read about the discord.
Does your boyfriend live with you? If so, you might want to consider these products. The spell kit works exceptionally well www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html
Since you have said that you want the kids to see the changes he has made, you might also want to take a look at the Clarity Products: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:17 am

Hi allthngsntrl. One Lucky Mojo product that I have personally found useful is Peace Water. I have one of those little travel spritzers you can get at most drug stores full of it and spray it in common areas at home and even at work. A little goes a long way and it smells great. One spray changes the feeling of the space. Wishing you success and peace in your home.
HRCC Student #1791G

allthngsntrl

Unread post by allthngsntrl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:12 am

Thank you all so much. I am on my way to ordering. Thanks again. I love this forum.

Draconis13

Unread post by Draconis13 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Greetings everyone,
It has been a while since I have posted requesting help. Usually, any help I need has already been answered in these forums. I tried looking for this particular question but did not find it. I have a cousin, that I love dearly. She has been with her husband for a very long time, but he has children from a previous marriage. They are adults now and for as long as my cousin has been with her man, they have have only brought problems. I understand the bonds between parents and children. Is there a way to keep them away from my cousin's house? They can spend time with the dad when he goes into the city. She just doesn't want them to visit and bring their chaos to the home. Any recommendations.
Thank you,
ES

All hail St.Expedite!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:17 pm

um their father's home?

Draconis13

Unread post by Draconis13 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Yes, the home belongs to their father and my cousin his wife.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Hello,empressselene
This kit should do the trick to keep them way from the house: www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
If the parents mourn for the children, then maybe a spell on the kids to calm them down and work on their issues: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
Then, when they come to visit, use peaceful home products: www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Wishing all of you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”