Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Since where he works is unsafe, but you ARE willing to move to a suitable location, then I agree with your notion to follow the plan I laid out, but make the petition for something like attracting "a comparable job opportunity in any location where the whole family can be safely together". That way you have a much wider field of opportunities for the Divine to draw from!

Best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 am

The job market in the US is not bad for everyone; there are still people working and prospering. Get a Steady Work kit and be specific about what you want. Have faith that the right opportunity is there for your husband.

Pray Psalm 123:2:

Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Candlelady
Newly Registered

Unread post by Candlelady » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:38 am

I have been unemployed since July. I have applied for over 200 jobs but no one had hired me. I have tried lots of everything but nothing has worked.

I had a reading with Sister Cat and placed an order for some products later on. I used the 13 herb bath, oils and cleaned my house before I had an interview yesterday. I slept good last night for the first time in a long time and I just got a call with an offer for the government job that I interviewed for yesterday.

Wow, this is some powerful stuff!

Thank you LM, the products, service and staff are wonderful! I love LM and that's no joke!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 am

Great news! Congratulations!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 am

Candlelady, this is such wonderful news! Thank you for sharing your success with us!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Always nice to hear someone's success.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Congrats to you in all that you have done! You had the tools from Lucky Mojo, you applied the life skills and you did it!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Congradulations Candlelady!

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:34 am

My mother will be attending a company Christmas party in December. I asked her if she could ask one of the managers to hire me only for the summer months while I'm off school.
Apart from candle work what can I do increase the chances of him agreeing? Can I dress my mom with some oils when she goes? Give her five finger grass to carry?
I have the following oils: Steady Work, Boss Fix, Look Me Over, Fast Luck, Crown of Success, Attraction, Money Drawing(this oil has drawn a job offer to me before.)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Work the Steady Work, Crown of Success and Money Drawing on your behalf. Of course you could ask your mother to wear the Five Finger Grass as she is asking the favor.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LORIL8066
Newly Registered

Unread post by LORIL8066 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 pm

hello, new to this forum, and would appreciate a little help. I have been trying to get a full time job ( I currently work PT) for 3 years now. With NO luck. I try to get transfers at work and I think HR just doesn't want to see me succeed. Regardless, I am desperate to buy a house and new car. I also want to open an animal rescue at some point, None of which can be accomplished without a full time job making good money.

I just don't know what is the best spell to do. A money spell, or job spell, or just plain attraction spell? Thanks for any help!

Lori

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi Loril8066,

Welcome to the LuckyMojo Forum, lots of these threads help in numerous situations. Particular into yours, I would say that if you would like a full-time job, please....read about STEADY WORK....buy some oil, sachet your papers & burn incense and smoke your resume in them, sachet your interview outfit, work a honeyjar kit and a mojo baq to qet hired at a job & keep the job you have and work the honeyjar kit to keep your associates & everyone sweet to you....http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

And you know, if you add in some Crown of Success oil, that'll double your luck and you will be able to perform & achieve under qreat circumstances!
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Here Are some threads other users had the same issue as you with, I'd recommend that you read them, also, search on the top riqht corner for your specific issues, maybe any questions you have in the future will already be answered...
what-to-do-to-increase-chances-of-getti ... 16208.html

Good Luck and I wish you all the success in the world, beinq on this forum is so supportinq, visit more often!

Warm Welcome,
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Nice and relative recommendations TBanks91. Also post a prayer for job success at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:08 am

You have some great advice to get things going :) I love the triple strength steady work mojo for employment: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-steady-work.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

LORIL8066
Newly Registered

Unread post by LORIL8066 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 am

Thanks all for the great suggestions and advice :) that will definitely get me started in the right direction.

fudomyo

Unread post by fudomyo » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:14 am

Hi folks,

I'm new here and after lurking for some time I decided to register and ask for your help. Iam in need of employment and have just finished a Novena with St. Joseph. I haven't recieved a job yet, but do have an interview scheduled in about a week. I was wondering how I might gain employment faster with either working with the Saints, or other means (I am reading the past messages).

On a side note I did have a very succesful Novena to St. Jude (it's not finished yet) and with St. Expedite.
I needed income and Started a Novena for St. Jude for recieving money. I also lit a candle to St. Expedite for help. Later that day my mom found out about my situation ( I didn't tell her I needed help because I didn't want her to worry), she sent money :)

So much thanks to St. Jude and St. Expedite for their help. (Of course I made a very formal offering to them.)

Thank you for your help, and I appreciate this forum and the resoures here,
Jerry
Thank you St. Jude for answering my petition!
Thank you St. Expedite for answering my petition!
THank you Saint Peter for answering my petition!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:51 am

Saint Joseph is the Saint for Workers...You may want to include a Steady Work/Crown of Success conjure as helpers. ...and remember it is not about how fast (as you know Saint Expedite is petitioned for swiftness) because there are people and various obstacles that can block or hinder. With that in mind you can work Van Van or Road Opener. I would work with Van Van because it opens the way, turns bad luck to good and provides protection. If you are working with Saints, Saint Peter is the saint for road opening work, read about working with him here (working-with-saint-peter-t3347.html)

fudomyo

Unread post by fudomyo » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Thank you for your help. I was under the wrond impression about St. Joseph then. I will start working with St. Peter then. Would you mind telling me if there is an easy way to make van van? I'm lookng online and have found a handul of recipes. Thank you again :)
Thank you St. Jude for answering my petition!
Thank you St. Expedite for answering my petition!
THank you Saint Peter for answering my petition!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Recipes? I purchase Van Van from Lucky Mojo so I know it is the right recipe. http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:14 am

Hi Lucky Mojo,
Thank you for your help in previous issues, This situation I think might be a little unique in that I have a job, but it is through an agency, its temporary employment and I am considered the temp on the site. What the work entails its ok, I do get to use my skills and I did get the opportunity to enhance my skills and turn it into a talent which I feel is a blessing. But now I am ready to move onnn. Badly. I want a job that offeres me benefits, and opportunity for advancement, being apart of the union would be nice as wel, and something that pays me significantly more than what I am currently getting. I feel I deserve it because I am a great employee and I feel as though I am an asset to that organization as well as any other. I have been deligent in applying but I would like to employ a little magic..... excuse me alot to magic to bring me over the top. Believe me I need it, God knows......

Thanx for listening
Eagerly awaiting :)

PS I did apply for a job with the city that offers the above... just some more information for you.
Thanx again

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:07 am

I recommend Van Van Spiritual Supplies (full spell) (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects and change bad luck to good. The spellkit includes instructions and all the supplies needed with a mojo to boot.

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:13 am

Thank you for your response. I am happy there are sites like this because people really do need the help. I will try what you suggested. Thanks again.

P.S. Any good suggestions for a personal reading... anyone that is particulary good, not just good gr8.:)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:49 am

Nice switch on question for a 'good' reader...well all of our AIRR readers and rootworkers or not just good but fabulous, respected and ethical...look over the list here (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers) and read customer testimonies (customer-testimonials-f22.html) for their comments on their personal readings.

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Hello everybody,

I did a honey jar for a job spell, and got surprisingly fast results and the job met *almost* all my requirements. Since I'm physically impaired due to an injury, I can't walk for long periods of time. This job requires 8 hours of constant walking. They are willing to wait for me until Dec but I just know that even with medical care I won't be ready for such a task until well into 2012.

I haven't found another position similar to this or one that I'd like to do that meets my physical limitations. I've also asked San Martin Caballero (who helped me get the job) and other friendly spirits to help me get a position with the same company but that doesn't require the physical demands as the other position. I haven't heard anything yet. I've become well kind of frustrated and don't feel the same excitement when doing the weekly candles on my job honey jar. Should I just stop working the honey jar?

Thanks...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 am

Van Van is an excellent suggestion. I will do Van Van work and then Road Opening, however I am now ready for whatever Road Opening work may bring as it has always worked for me, but almost never in the way I was thinking before starting the work. Road Opener can work in seemingly mysterious ways, I have found! Spirit always knows just what I need and what is right for me.

Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:13 pm

I also like attraction and magnet formulas for this type of a situation, especially when worked in conjunction with a lodestone!
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Keep the jar working, and believe in you, your health and in your potential! When your health limits you, it can be very frustrating. Remember the same person (you) that got the job, can keep the job!
Steady Work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
I'm very curious... what job requires eight hours of walking... what "promotional, advertising sales gig is it"?
Keep your chin up and your health also!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:30 am

I second Miss Tammie Lee, keep working the honey jar.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:54 am

I've said it before and here I go again: the triple strength steady work mojo is an invaluable asset in bringing about the desired employment for just about anyone - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-steady-work.html

Miss Bri's advice on working that along with attraction is awesome: the spell kit could set things in motion quite nicely http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:53 am

Miss Bri: Great advice...I sometimes forget about "stacking" certain formulas together! Thank you for the reminder! :)
Joseph Magnuson

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm

It's a water quality activism job in which we go house to house to get signatures, enlist members, and collect dues. I'll keep working the jar and concentrate on healing to be able to perform it :-) Thank you both, Miss Tammie Lee and jwmcclin!

Ed Des Sar

Unread post by Ed Des Sar » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 am

Hello, can someone tell me what herbs I should use in a honey jar for a job. I want to make it myself because I want to do it ASAP. I also want to know what I can do to be better able to understand a foreign doctor. I am doing a test in order to get a medical trascription position but I am stuck because I can't understand what the doctor is saying. I really want to work for this particular company but right now everything is on hold.

Thanks for all your help.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Hey ed+des+sar,

Heres my list of herbs you'd want. Personally, I think you'll save time if you just order a HJ instead so you may be able to save time buyinq herbs since the kit already comes with it...but here you qo:

Gravel Root
Devil Shoe Strinqs
Crown of Success & Steady Work Oil
Solomon Seal Root Chips
Deerstonque
Lodestones [to draw a job to you]
Grains Of Paradise

Here is the herbs site. Good Luck either way...
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

or....the HJ kit itself....juss a thouqht
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:43 pm

I agree with TBanks91, you can save time and money by purchasing a Job Getting/Steady Work
Honey Jar ($16.00) Item# SPL-HON-STEA

The honey jar spell kit comes complete with 1 candle, 1 star candle holder, 1 dram of ritual oil, 1 packet of herbs, 1 sheet parchment paper, and 1 jar of honey, plus full instructions. You can order a dozen candles for and additional $3.00 to keep your work going...

Good Luck.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 am

Two of the herbs that TBanks mentioned are also good for understanding the doctor: Solomon Seal Root and Deerstongue leaf. I would also recommend King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity formulas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Ed Des Sar

Unread post by Ed Des Sar » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:05 am

Thanks everyone for your help. I think I will order the honeyjar kit from lucky mojo, actually I will do it right now. Thanks again.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:35 am

Good choice, you save two things, (1) time and (2) money...and get two things, (1) exact ingredients (no guess work) and (2) instructions to boot...(actually much much much more ;) ) Good Luck, make sure to order additional candles. ...

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 pm

I second aura! I've had my Triple Strength Steady Work mojo hand from LM for over a year. It works wonders for me!

Make sure you talk to your mojo hand. I've found they do better when they're treated like a person. They like attention, gratitude, and love lol.

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Wow I like all the advice... I am so happy to be apart of this community and I can wait to take my course so I can start helping others in need. I already bought the van van spell kit and I will see where that goes. After that I am not sure I might try the triple strength steady work, road opener attraction and lodestone candles together. I appreciate the advice and community concern. Thank you.

amandine

Unread post by amandine » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Hi! I am actually doing quite well at my current temp job, very grateful for that, but just do not want to work for that company. In fact I realized that I really desire to attend school again, starting in January. I'm afraid my temp agency will drop me for refusing this "to-hire" position. How can I keep different temp jobs coming in according to my time schedule? I already got a light for school funds.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:10 am

Hi amandine,

a steady work mojo hand (the triple strength it amazing) could work well in this situation: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-steady-work.html, you would customize the petition to include what you want in terms of employment (time schedule, pay scale, type of work, etc.)

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:45 am

Besides the Steady Job Products mentioned above, you can add some "King Solomon Wisdom" and "Crown Of Success" mixed with Bergamot Oil, anoint a blue candle on top of your calendar and pray for things to organize themselves your way. If you don´t have a calendar, get one.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 am

Actually I would work the entire Steady Work Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html)

africanviolet

Unread post by africanviolet » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi I am soon to need to be hired as my money and finances are terrible.

I have been doing personal and home cleansing and uncrossing work which is to conclude on Tues (7days).

I am awaiting my pro bono AIRR care package but in the meantime I'd like to utilize products I have at home in conjunction with lucky mojo altar light set. Here is my question:

With the list of products I currently have how can a bath ritual be created and a candle set in my home? I know that from these same products I can make an incense to burn and also a floor wash. Of course I am taking practical steps to find employment. But when I say my money is funny that would be an understatement! This is a dire situation and unfortunately my AIRR care package was shipped to the wrong address end of Nov. so it looks like ill use what I have for now and pay for a light at the church until that arrives.

Here's the list of lucky mojo products I have on hand that could probably be used for drawing: fast luck oil, lodestones,magnetic sand, van van oil, lodestone oil, money drawing oil, money drawing, lodestone, and steady work sachet powders, Florida water, lodestone incense, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and the red and green 4 inch candles.

I don't want to be homeless or without the means to care for my children. We Just got back stabilized. I was thinking to start whatever is recommended on Wed thru Fri as I think Devi suggested for planetary influence.

Any ideas?

Love and light

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Make up a bucket of warm water and add a few drops of Van Van oil and Money Drawing oil. Scrub your front door and doorstep going towards your house and pray for success and money to come to your house.

Get a non-metal plate (like a china plate or tray) and the largest bill of money you can (if you can get a $20, great. If you can only get a $5, that's OK). Sign your name under the treasurer's name on the front of this money and then write the Success sigil in each corner: $$CC$$. Dab each corner of the bill with Money Drawing oil. Take a lodestone and wash it gently with whiskey or the Florida water; let it dry in the air. Then dab a little Lodestone oil on the stone and set it on top of the dressed money. Tell that lodestone to draw money to you. Dress the lodestone daily with Lodestone oil or magnetic sand. When you get an extra dollar or two, dress it with the oil and write on it like above, and put it under the Lodestone. Every now and again when there's several bills under the stone, take them out and spend them on necessary items for your house or job; this money is "trained" to go out into the world to hunt more money for you. But leave that original 5 dollar or 20 bill under there, unless you replace it with a bigger denomination (like when you get more money and can afford to put a $50 dollar bill under the stone, take out the $5 and spend it).

Every day, dress your body with Van Van oil and dust the bottom of your feet with Steady Work powder. Dress your shoes as well; rub the Money Drawing oil on the soles of the shoes from toes to heels and your feet will walk you towards money and success.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:49 pm

africanviolet wrote:I am awaiting my pro bono care package
It's in the mail; you should have it in a couple of days.
Here's the list of lm products I have on hand that could probably be used for drawing: fast luck oil, lodestones,magnetic sand, van van oil, lodestone oil, money drawing oil, money drawing, lodestone, and steady work sachet powders, Florida water, lodestone incenlodestone. Of course kitchen items are cinnamon nutmeg Ginger.
You list lodestones several times. Do you have a collection of them? A small one could fit into a mojo bag -- but there's one in your Care Package.

A larger one could be the nucleus of a money altar. Mary Bee's advice is an excellent way to get that started.

Now, I presume you also have cleansing/protective herbs such as black pepper, red pepper, vinegar and salt; these can make a cleansing bath which you should use before bathing with Van Van and then Money Drawing and Fast Luck oils (although you could use all three together, I suppose).
I don't want to be homeless or without the means to care for my children.
Certainly not. Do you work with saints at all? St. Jude should be able to step in.
I was thinking to start whatever is recommended on Wed thru Fri as I think Devi suggested for planetary influence.
Yes, and hit Thursday -- Jupiter's day, money day -- especially hard.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

africanviolet

Unread post by africanviolet » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 am

Thank you both soooo much for your ideas!!! I will be sure to begin this work on Wed before Dawn. In reading the forums, I noticed that a lot of others recommend road opening work directly after cleansing/uncrossing before any attraction work. If I have indeed been using the Van Van and Uncrossing as an anointing/candle dressing oil during my cleansing and uncrossing work, can I just begin the attraction work on Wed, or would you recommended doing some road opener work? In reviewing the moon phases for this week, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to indeed do road opening wed-fri (3days) since these days are ALL associated with abundance, and then begin the actual prosperity for job/money beginning on Sat (new moon) to continue up until seven days before the full moon, at which point I can work the attraction spell kit that I purchased some time ago. I would love to hear suggestions as this is a dire situation, but I also know that incorporating others influences into the work does make it more powerful. Love and Light

GotAlot2Learn

Unread post by GotAlot2Learn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Hi, what's a pro bono care package? And what's including it it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:40 pm

The Pro Bono Fund is where people who are in a monetary crisis can appeal for rootwork free of charge.
You can read more about it here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

GotAlot2Learn

Unread post by GotAlot2Learn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Thanks Devi Spring, really appreciate it!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:19 am

In this economic climate, I'd also work with St. Jude or St. Expedite. Some people work with both, but I've been told this isn't common.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

amandine

Unread post by amandine » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks for your help everyone! I held off on Steady Work products for now since I've decided on school full-time and don't want things to interfere with that. However, I did try Dr Johannes' blue candle spell and things are timing great with all my projects and obligations.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi all!

I have two job interviews tomorrow and I want to use some of my LM oils for the interviews. I've used them in the past and I've always wondered, is there a appropriate length of time between the time that you apply the oils and the time that you come in contact with the interviewer?

I'm always worried that I'm putting them on too soon and the effect will not be as strong or will wear off, or too late and the scent of the oils will be too strong and off putting to the target. Also, I KNOW that at times I get carried away and put on too much (sometimes I can't help myself). What is a appropriate amount of oils to apply? I usually put them behind my ears, on my wrist, on my neck, and in my hair.

Also, the LM oils I plan to use are: COS, 5FG, Attraction, and Cleo May. What do you think of that combination?

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:52 pm

When you complete paper applications, dress them with Crown of Success, Steady Work and Attraction, if there are other candidates for the position, add I Can, You Can't to the mix. If you are doing electronic applications work with the oils lightly dress your computer screen at each corner as you petition for your job success.

When going to the interview consider wearing the same oils and politely shake the hand of your interviewer. Another thought, consider Gravel Root (http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html) and sprinkle it around the room or at least near the boss desk.

When working with powder, add some of the local dirt before sprinkling.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks so much, thats great information! Any thoughts on how soon to apply the oils and how much?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm

A few drops is fine and you can use the oils soon as you feel necessary, its never to early in my opinion. You can also dress a candle with the oils mentioned and burn up to and during your interviews. You can place the candle on a copy of your application, a petition paper, your picture etc etc...there are several ways to work this for your purpose.

Good Luck on that job interview.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

I plan on working with a fixed candle for Insight/Clarity in figuring out where to put my energy in regards to finding work. My thoughts and emotions are all over the place, and I'm doing this in order to get clear insight on the path that I should take. There aren't any free spells on Clarity work and would like some advice and suggestions on the best way to do this. Thanks in advance to everyone who replies.

p.s. I've taken the liberty to review the free pages on HOW TO PRACTICE
HOODOO CANDLE MAGIC
which is a great help. I would like to know if there is any specifics in regards to petitions (who do I petition for clarity, how many times do I write my name over my petition, etc.) during my clarity rootwork?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm

I would recommend petitioning a saint or spirit that helps with finding jobs; St. Joseph is particularly well known for that.

Combine your Clarity work with Steady Work products or Road Opener, to bring you opportunities for work.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:18 am

Hi everyone :)
I have a meeting with a company owner on Tuesday for internship. I have LM steady work & road opener oils. Should I possibly burn a quick candle, if so which color, on petition paper w/oil(s) and or just wear the oil(s) when we meet?
Thx,
Hapinys
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Can someone answer please...
Thanx a bunch.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”