Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
leo_gato
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by leo_gato » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Burning a red "Come To Me" candle. The wick drifted over to the side of the glass and burned a crack on the side of the glass. The red wax has leaked out and formed the exact shape of an erect penis and scrotum. Serious, I am not exaggerating. You can even see the precise shape of the, well, the together yet separate, how shall I say it, the "twins" of the scrotum. Even the erect penis is, well...his size. I could give one more detail, but for the sake of not getting vulgar I will spare you. But I think you understand this red wax has leaked out to form an exact shape of an erect penis with scrotum, and that it does in fact have some resemblance to my beloved's.

:?: Given the glass cracking and the red wax forming the shape I just described, what does it all mean? I have burned candles for years and have read wax divinations before but this is very different. Any help will be much appreciated for this rather unique question.

thanks everyone
[i]leo_gato[/i]

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Well, cracked glass is not usually a good sign. But in this case, the glass cracked for the express purpose of leaving a definite sign of his interest. Nevertheless, it's a puzzling mix of positive and negative signs.

It looks to me as if you have captured his "little head's" attention, but that he is not ready to come to you yet -- after all, the wax escaped. It sounds like a different form of divination is called for, or perhaps another candle of the same kind.

You might want to get a reading with a reputable spiritual worker, such as the ones at AIRR.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

leo_gato

Unread post by leo_gato » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:39 am

On the last day of the spell the glass cracked on the Intranquil Spirit candle. No wax has leaked out. What does this mean? Can someone please help me? thank you.
[i]leo_gato[/i]

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:48 am

Glass cracking is not a good sign.

Contact one of the highly respected members of AIRR to assist you:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:Glass cracking is not a good sign.

Contact one of the highly respected members of AIRR to assist you:

I heavily agree with Miss Tammie Lee! Please take out advice and get some help with this! Cracked glass doesn't happen often and is never a good sign.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:33 am

Hey guys.....so im burning a black penis candle, which has like 3days left on it, so as I'm just looking @ the candle and watching the wax roll down it, I noticed the form of a fetus (no lie ) a fetus, yet the target got a vasectamy in '06..........also there are little forms of scrotum sacks on the candle as well (funny).......I DO plan to get a reading to get some answeres as well; however I just thoght id share and get a little feedback on what the fetus thing could mean when the target is "fixed" smh........any feedback would be great!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 am

1) Interpretation of candle wax can be done according to a "set list" of images and meanings. For that approach, i would suggest you get a dream book rather than ask us to look it up in our dream books or recall it from our memory of dream books, family set-lists, and so forth.

Dream Books are available here:

http://luckyjo.com/mojocatbooks.html#dreambooks

2) Free-form or intuitive interpretations are usually either performed by the practitioner or by a professional rootworker who is presented with the candle (and almost never accepts a verbal description) and who interprets the meaning according to the client's situation, the situation of the target, and according to the knowledge of Spirit. In practice, though, the best intuitive candle wax interpreters have received family training or mentorship into culturally normative set-list "meanings" and weave these into a consideration of the client's individual situations.

For these and many other reasons (including that this forum is not a psychic hotline) it is difficult, if not impossible, for you to receive a truly personalized and spiritually inspired answer to your question.

Having said that, i think the fetus image and scrotum sack image indicate that this man is still seeking to see other women.

This post has been merged into the long thread on dream interpretations.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Thanx MS CATHERINE that formation was very informatve...... i will definitely look into purchasing tat book, and I'm eager to know what that means....I don't dobt hes seeking other women bc hes a womanizer an that doesnt suorise me @ all, thats why Im doing the BLACK candle (and for other personal reasons as well) but again many thanx for the info!!!!

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:30 pm

okay thanks so much, ive had so many signs its crazy :D
and as for movement what is it? is getting a text from the person considered movement? the person texted my best friend when he found out i was with her

Rain42day

Unread post by Rain42day » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Hello,
I am burning a love candle, however a few days into it I noticed that some of the herbs were sticking to the top, so I decided to do some baths, in order to make things go smoother.

Ive heard Catherine on the "luckymojo hoodoo rootwork hour" talk about ways you can "manipulate" a candle while it burns, however Ive never heard her talk about how to exactly do this.

So my question is:

1) Should I do something to this candle, know that Ive changed my fate with the baths? (i.e wipe out the ring at the top of the candle or something?"

and.....

2) If I let the candle burn with the herbs stuck to the top, will this cancel out all the baths and prayers Ive been doing?

thank you so much

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi, i am very glad to hear that you listen to me on the radio.

As for your query -- i was not talking about changing a candle because you have taken baths. I was explaining that it is sometimes necessary to manipulate a candle to keep it from causing a danger or failing to burn,

For instance, on glass-encased vigil lights, i said that i will move the wick to keep the glass from exploding, or trim the wick of a vigil candle which is flaming up and threatening to set things on fire. If the candle wick is "drowning," i will roll the candle glass to get wax up on the rim area which will allow the wick to burn through more wax -- and that wax will eventually melt down and be consumed.

Also, on a free-standing altar light, offertory candle, jumbo candle, figural candle, or pillar candle that is in danger of having the wick "drown" i will cut a small runlet to prevent the wick from drowning.

These and similar changes to the candle mean that i have kept the spell going at the expense of not being able to legitimately use the candle for divination, since the divination of the spell's chances for success are based on looking at the un-manipulated candle remains.

Furthermore, the fact that i am forced to perform these "rescues" leads me to understand that the success of the spell is highly unlikely, at least in the form i am doing it, or at the time i am doing it -- and i must follow up at once with another candle, or light a second "helper light" to reinforce the candle that was going bad.

So, to answer your questions:

1) No.

2) No. The candle cannot "cancel out" your bath and prayers because your baths and prayers and your candle burning are part and parcel of the SAME SPELL, with the same intention performed during the same time-frame, to create an effect on the same individual.

To me it looks like you are proposing to do is just to mess around with the candle for decorative effect, which is not at all what i was talking about. You're not rescuing a spell which is on the verge of failure -- you are just trying to avoid getting a true reading of the candle, which is beginning to disclose a slightly less-than perfect outcome, despite your baths and prayers and candle-burning. It's like shooting the messenger because you don't like the message.
catherine yronwode

Rain42day

Unread post by Rain42day » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi Cat,

Yes I have been listening to you since 2005, you do great work.

Thank you for your insight on this matter.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Yes that is movement. Movement is more than just a sign. For example, if you like someone and you do come to me work. A sign would be perhaps seeing their name randomly as a street sign. Movement would be them starting to call you more often, or flirting with you. The outcome would be them actually asking you out, or kissing you, etc.

So yes I would consider that movement.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Paradox
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Paradox » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:19 am

While doing a candle burn for love work, the candle burned down to the herbs I had set around it, then became so hot it popped the plate I had set it to burn on. I have both ringed candles with herbs, and burned them on plates, for years. This time the candle, having escaped its barrier, caught the target's picture, singing the corner before I could put it out.

For safety purposes, I always have a big baking sheet beneath my work - just in case and today, thank goodness.

I'm looking for some help in interpreting this. I had a similar thing happen once when doing a love spell for myself - my copper bowl I had for rituals actually ruptured, ending my use of metal for burning in. In that case the subject became so enamored with me I earned myself a stalker. Live and learn.

Your takes on this will be appreciated.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:26 am

Looks like you already have some precedent for interpreting this burn -- and a gift for strong love magic! But if you're not satisfied with your interpretation, do some other divination -- your favorite and most reliable techniques, of course -- or contact one of the honest readers at AIRR.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Paradox
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Paradox » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:12 pm

It does.

Thank you!

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:31 pm

What does it mean when an incased lit candle makes a popping noise when around or when praying? What is the candle or saint trying to tell you? Does it mean they hear you and will help you?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Popping noises usually indicate that, as you suspected, a spirit is trying to contact you. In addition to the types of entities you named (saints), it may be an ancestor, spirit of the dead, or other spirit.

I am merging this htread into the candle signs thread.
catherine yronwode

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:12 am

I have experienced glass encased lit candles making a popping noise when I was present in the room or when I prayed. Is this popping noise an acknowledgement that the saint/person is answering my request/petition?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 am

I originally moved this here due to the fact that it pertained to Candle Divination, but now see that it was a duplicate post by andy598.

Andy598, please refrain from posting multiple times regarding the same question. We will get to you just a soon as we can...and cat did!
Joseph Magnuson

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 pm

What does it mean when a candle is lit the flame is leaning to one side?
I'm burning a pink candle on a 'come to me' honey jar. And since I it this candle it's been leaning to me left. The flame is also high. At first I thought it was doing so, because I had a portable heater on (faced away from the candle). But I've since turned it off & about 30 minutes later it's still leaning. (I do have the honey jar on top of a picture of the object of my affection & the flame is leaning towards his face)
The last couple of days that I've burned a candle the flame was straight up, but today it's leaning.

The only thing I've read similar to this is if you're burning 2 candles & one leans toward the other one... but I only have 1 candle lit.

t.i.a.

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:16 pm

I've had some really interesting results on my honey jar...I did a honey jar for my boyfriend and I with his permission and he did one for us too...so we both work them sometimes at the same time..this one time I wasn't working it at the same time but had just added a new oil to the oils I put on it ...it's called fire of passion anyways...I got a distinct figure if you look at it just right of a fetus and a naked woman next to the fetus and a second time I got a naked torso with breasts and a pregnant belly the very next day ....what does this mean ...here are the pics...

this one you can see the fetus face here is a link to my flickr account
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34394362@N05/6293107254/

this one you can see both and naked lady
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34394362@N05/6293107818/

this is the naked prego torso and fetus thought it was fitting
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34394362@N05/6293108072/

so what do you all think???? am I going to be pregnant? new beginnings in relationship ? manifestation of that?
Just a spoon full of honey makes the medicine go down....;)

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I have just made my first honey jar for reconciliation and here what happened when I burned the candle:
Pink birthday candle annointed with olive oil burned steadily and clear then wick formed a knot. It kept on burning steadily and at the end the wax formed like a woman's shape but light was still burning. As the candle has burned I can still see a small part of the wick and it has a heart shape (like 2 knots that looks like a heart shape to me). Anyone can tell me what it means?

Blessings
Sephora

RedSnake

Unread post by RedSnake » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:12 am

Hi everyone,

I lit a 4" red candle on my honey jar this morning. I wrote my targets name and "Call me"on the candle and dress it with Fire of Love oil. Then I took out my doll baby and I was talking to it while holding over the candle flame.

After few minutes I put the doll baby away. When I came back to the room the candle already had two flames next to each other. One of them kept going down (it happened before ), but after few minutes the top one went completely out. Then after a minute it relit itself. Then few minutes later same thing happened.

At the end both flames joined together and all the build up wax from before was gone too. The flames were very high and strong.
Btw, I've been working my doll baby only since Sunday but I feel good about it. No sings yet tho.

I read the divination page but I didn't see nothing about the flame going completely out and then going back on again. Any ideas?
Ohhh and even my candle for Erzulie is burning much higher and stronger since the moment I baptized my Doll baby.
Thanks in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:19 am

Hello, RedSnake,

When a candle splits into two flames, it is a symbol of the relationship -- and when one of the two goes off and on (either dipping low and high or popping on and off, as yours did) it is a sign that the other person is uncommitted, changeable, vacillating, coming and going, on and off -- in other words, his emotional attachment to you is like the flame, not steady, flickering.

Strong and high flames at the end may that you may bring him around, but this man is not a "natural husband," that is, he is going to be a difficult fish to reel in on your line. The doll baby should help, and working with the lwa Erzulie may also be of assistance, but you have picked a less than optimum man, one whose affections are inconstant.

Set a time limit for the work and if it succeeds, then all is well, but if it fails, move on and ask Gd to send you a husband, someone who is looking for marriage, not a man of confused impulses whom you must continually struggle with to keep his love-flame steady.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:53 am

You also might like to check out these:

The Magic Candle by Charmaine Dey $7.00 BOO-GRI-MCCD
The Master Book of Candle Burning by Henri Gamache $7.50 BOO-GRI-MSCB

They don't have a lot about specific candle divination, but are both very good books on the practice of candle work. Just thought I'd mention them here because I like them very much and think they would benefit anyone new to Candle Work.

...and also remember that the dream book Lucky Mojo has are great for interpreting symbols and sign in wax, flame, and smoke as well:
Dream Books: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#dreambooks
Joseph Magnuson

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:...and also remember that the dream book Lucky Mojo has are great for interpreting symbols and sign in wax, flame, and smoke as well:
Dream Books: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#dreambooks
Just to elaborate a little bit: When interpreting shapes in candle wax -- like the drips from tapers -- most readers use standard definitions -- either from the dream book of their choice, or the same system that tea leaf readers use. The key is to pick a system and stick with it.

Myself, I favor the Complete Book of Fortune Telling (BOO-DIV-CBFT, $13). I use the chapter on tea leaf reading to interpret candle signs other than smoke or soot.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Thank you for adding that, Miss Michaele!
Joseph Magnuson

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Hello.

I've just finished a 7 day spell using a red lovers candle. The flame went out when the wick was drowned by the melted wax in the bottom of the candle and the centre of the candle has melted leaving a 'shell' about one to one and a half inches high at the front and back - as this is a fairly thick candle is this normal or should it melt completely?

francyjb
Newly Registered

Unread post by francyjb » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:55 am

I made this ritual, I burned two red candles for me and my ex boyfriend, a friend gave me this advice to make come back my boyfriend to me, well When i did light the two candles, the flames were high, quiet, steadly they were burning steadily...then the candle with my name carved, completely burned, just little wax left, after few minutes even the candle of my boyfriend was about to finish but something happened and it really scared me! The was was finished but the was still a small flame in the glass and keep burning for minutes..on and on...and then the glass cracks in two part, but no wax went out! well when the glass cracks the candles with my name lighted again!!! and i saw two small flames in the glass. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?? i read that when the glass is a very bad sign!! can someone help me to understand the meaning of this!
what can i do if i did something wrong to change things?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:02 am

I am posting the candle divination page for your review http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html (and moving this post to the candle divination forum discussion section).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

francyjb
Newly Registered

Unread post by francyjb » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:26 am

jwmcclin wrote:I am posting the candle divination page for your review http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html (and moving this post to the candle divination forum discussion section).
Yes I've already read that article but I found two many things in my ritual very weird. For example 2 named candles burning steadly and heavenly is a good sign, but at the end the glass of the my ex's candle broke! and then my candle light again with 2 small flames but there was just a little wax left! everything is contrasting! i just really don't know... Can you help me?

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:10 am

Hello,
My one question revolves around divination of vigil candles in regardes to how the flame behaves. Is it common for the flame in a vigil candle to "dance" or is this a positive sign that indeed my message is getting through/spell is going well? I have checked to see if any thing (i.e. fan, forced hot air, etc) is on and could be effecting the candles but nothing is.
Thank you!
:)
Julie xoxo

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:20 am

DrJulie, read Lucky Mojo's candle divination page for various descriptions of candle burning signs...

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:36 pm

I lit this a few months ago (yikes!) while I was looking for an apartment. Well, I still haven't completely found one. There was a ton of wax everywhere left over, spilling every direction. I guess that speaks for itself....unfinished business! This is St. Expedite. I'm wondering if anyone has some insight into this because I'm mulling over it I would really appreciate it....or what I should do next? Thanks

Thank You St. Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Vincent Ferrar

Bless Sun, Venus

Bless Dear Departeds

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:27 pm

St. Expedite is a saint that works for pay. You have to promise him when you start working with him that *if* he comes through for you that you will pay him. His fee is usually flowers and pound cake, and a prayer of thanks published in a public place. Here is the LM page on St. Expedite and working with him:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Consider how you petitioned this saint and try again; if he doesn't deliver you the apartment, don't pay him.

You can also consider working with Attraction or Lodestone supplies to draw the apartment you want towards you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:11 pm

yes thanks I've paid him when he got me money plenty of times. It's kind of half and half ......also an audition I'm working for.

Rain42day

Unread post by Rain42day » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:39 am

Hello,
I was in the process of cleaning my Spiritual Table. when I noticed that the white glass incased candle wick bent over into the wax creating an "horse shoe shape", which eventually seperated and created "two seperate flames", the flames persisted for a few moments, and then both went out, releasing a steady stream of white smoke.
I feel that my ancestors or spirit is definatley trying to tell me something.

NOTE: The candle has burned clear this whole time
as well as the candle only had about 1/10 left of wax, if that makes any difference

I also would like to add that this candle has been very active, periodically releasing steady streams of white smoke, even "singing to me"

does anyone have any idea what this means?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:43 am

I am posting the online discussion for candle divination (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html) and moving your post the section on the forum...

Rain42day

Unread post by Rain42day » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:45 pm

thank you for redirecting me to the Divination section of the site. In regards to the html on candle divination I guess Im still a little confussed :(
It says:
"A candle that burns with a "knot" or lump at the tip of the wick or breaks apart to form "twin flames" or two diverging wicks can be used for divination, but as a reader, i already know the divination score, and once i see that, i need to fix it, because what i want is results"

Im still not completely clear on that the twin flames symbolises :(

Also when I tried to light the candle again, the second twin wick created a clear image of what appears to be a person on the glass and to the right of the image it created a scorch mark, then went out again

So I pulled some cards on the candle: (not sure if it is ok to post this portion here as this is candle divination, but since this is about the candle i figure it will be ok :)
past - present - future - obstacle im not really clear on what the obstacle card is trying to tell me
7 swords the moon queen of disks 10 of disks

Thanks

luckfindme

Unread post by luckfindme » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:22 am

Any idea what wax dripping in the form of a ladder could mean. I've recently lit a free standing taper which have been dripless in the past. The wax is literally dripping like rungs of a ladder.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:52 am

That would depend on what condition you set the candle for
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:59 am

Hello,
I have read the online section of Cat's book regarding dandle divination. I have two questions I wouls like to see if anyone has any insight too. This is in regards to an Intranquil novena candle specifically. Do bubbles that form on the top (in the liquid wax/oil) have any meaning or is it just a part of the natural candling burning process. I also have had a previous candle crack, not break, at the bottom and was dry and was interpreted as no tears/blood being lost and I finally "broke" him, since a reading showed the work I had done had him wanting to reach out and break away from the individual who came between us. I am interested in any other perspectives.

Thanks,
Julie
Julie xoxo

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 am

Pink kisses wrote:What does it mean when a candle is lit the flame is leaning to one side?
I'm burning a pink candle on a 'come to me' honey jar. And since I it this candle it's been leaning to me left. The flame is also high. At first I thought it was doing so, because I had a portable heater on (faced away from the candle). But I've since turned it off & about 30 minutes later it's still leaning. (I do have the honey jar on top of a picture of the object of my affection & the flame is leaning towards his face)
The last couple of days that I've burned a candle the flame was straight up, but today it's leaning.

The only thing I've read similar to this is if you're burning 2 candles & one leans toward the other one... but I only have 1 candle lit.

t.i.a.
According to Reverend Ray T. Marlborough If the smoke blows to your left "you are getting too emotionally involved with the situation and are in danger of subconsciously sabotaging your own prayer so that it will not be answered. If it blows to the right you will need to use your head rather than your emotions to pursue the situation."

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:02 am

Hello All.

Does anyone know what it means when your green standing money candles burn to a image of a tree?
Its happened to me twice in a row now.

Thanks for your help on this one.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:49 am

I would recommend you get a quick reading with one of the AIRR members to address this question-as we are not able to really interpret spell work and signs on this forum.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks Bri. xx
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:30 am

Hi everyone. Hope someone can help me. I've just burned my second candle (a white one as I don't know what colour to use) on a honey jar which is intended to get my ex's 14 year old daughter, who used to be my friend but now doesn't like me at all, to like me again as I am trying to reconcile with her father. As the candle burned down the wax formed the shape of a bird, like a woodpecker, clinging to the side of the candle with its beak against the candle.

Does anyone know what this might mean.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:59 pm

I've been burning candles on my honey jar for about 2 weeks now and only in the last 2-3 days I started really praying, before that I was just stating what I want. I feel that now I do it a little better after reading around the forum and well, since getting my LM order.

Today I specifically prayed for the angels. As the candle was burning I heard popping sounds (first time that happens) - 3 times. I saw on the candle divination page that it's a sign that spirits are trying to communicate and that I need to pay attention and I did, but well, maybe I'm not spiritual enough cos except for popping sounds I didn't notice anything else out of the ordinary. I tried to talk to them after but I didn't feel very comfortable (funnily enough I spoke to them before lighting the candle and felt much better then).

Am I missing something? What kind of signs can I get after hearing those pops?

artsie

Unread post by artsie » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Hello all!

I have been burning a glass-encased road opener candle since last night for removing obstacles for on-going reconciliation purposes. There are a few things that I have noticed:

1) The flame has been flickering constantly since I lighted the candle. It hasn't stopped moving at all, and I am not exaggerating!

2) When the flame spirals, it releases black smoke. As mentioned above, its been moving and spiraling a lot.

3) The wick constantly forms little black balls/knots at the tip. I have been trimming the wick whenever the knots get too big.. they have been falling into the wax. It might be the wick that is causing this because it keeps growing the knot at the tip. However, I am very much considering the possibility of obstacles in my way.

I have read the candle magic divination page and I understand what these signs mean individually. However, I do not understand what they mean together. It seems like a mix of positive and negative signs to me. If someone could shed some insight on this situation I would highly appreciate it! Thank you :)

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 pm

I usually take black smoke as negativity or an obstacle. Do a reading to see what is blocking you. Knots are difficult for me to interpret. I know that when a candle pools too much wax this causes the wick to knot. I've seen it on ritual and non ritual candles. Of course it is all how you feel it. As for the flame jumping, I see that as resistance.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:29 pm

I recently started a petition to Saint Martha the Dominator to help me out with a wandering man. I lit a dressed red votive candle and placed it in a votive dish. The wax spilled over and as I cleaning up I noticed the wax formed the shape of a man. You can see his head, shoes, arms and penis erect. There was a dragon leaning to take a bite of his penis. My first petition was for him to desire me and only me. I didn't feel a negative vibe I actually laughed at the sight. But I'm not sure how to interpret this. Could it be sexual domination?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Hmmm....

Hi Rookiebinx,

I actually read this 2x's to see what you were thinkinq....I believe you may need a insiqht and a readinq on the situation...some people believe St. Martha the Dominator is chosen to qive those quidance, will power, strenqth, --and of course, DOMINATION beinq the main idea. She can qive you the power and ability to control men, if your lover is beinq promiscous...then that would be another issue, i'd possibly have you work with either some STAY WITH ME supplies to keep your lover faihful to you, and have him not leave, mix that with LOVE ME oil, ADAM AN EVE oil, CHUPARROSA oil, or DIXIE LOVE to foster romance in there. Another saint for Fidelity, Love and Power would be St. Santisma Muerte....she is the Saint for Keepinq a Lover...--mainly men, Faithful to women. Because she has been thru it all. i'll qive you that link for you to see your options. I personally have never worked with her, not that I would not want to, I personally heard testimonials, and believe if you think it's appropriate--do so.

To obtain a readinq from a AIRR:

working-with-santisima-muerte-santa-mue ... t5365.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

CONTROL AND POWER in General:
Commandinq
I Dominate MY Man
FollowMeBoy
Bewitchinq
John The Conqueror would help as well....to draw what your powers would be to overule and subjuqate your man.

You should look at this paqe as well to look at other options of candle DIVINATION...As in siqhns, puddles, lefotover wax, impressions and other siqns you may have witnessed...
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Hope this helped :D
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:38 pm

I've been burning little non-drip candles on a sweet honey jar. The candles have been burning strong and bright all the way. Not even a flicker (except when there's a draft). Is this good?

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:07 pm

lalyil wrote:I've been burning candles on my honey jar for about 2 weeks now and only in the last 2-3 days I started really praying, before that I was just stating what I want. I feel that now I do it a little better after reading around the forum and well, since getting my LM order.

Today I specifically prayed for the angels. As the candle was burning I heard popping sounds (first time that happens) - 3 times. I saw on the candle divination page that it's a sign that spirits are trying to communicate and that I need to pay attention and I did, but well, maybe I'm not spiritual enough cos except for popping sounds I didn't notice anything else out of the ordinary. I tried to talk to them after but I didn't feel very comfortable (funnily enough I spoke to them before lighting the candle and felt much better then).

Am I missing something? What kind of signs can I get after hearing those pops?
Sometimes messages can be vague. Pay attention to your dreams. My guides give me physical signs. Like if I'm doing work for someone, i'll see or hear their name everywhere! I can understand you feeling uncomfortable because I sometimes do when it comes to listening to my gut. I don't know whether its my doubt or fear but pray for peace and a physical sign if possible. I'm a real "heart on my sleeve" person and my emotions get thr best of me sometimes so I look for official signs and I think my guides learned that about me fairly quickly.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Rookiebinx wrote:Sometimes messages can be vague. Pay attention to your dreams. My guides give me physical signs. Like if I'm doing work for someone, i'll see or hear their name everywhere! I can understand you feeling uncomfortable because I sometimes do when it comes to listening to my gut. I don't know whether its my doubt or fear but pray for peace and a physical sign if possible. I'm a real "heart on my sleeve" person and my emotions get thr best of me sometimes so I look for official signs and I think my guides learned that about me fairly quickly.
Thank you, I'm like that too. Seeing his name usually doesn't shock me much as he has the most common name ever :lol: But to be honest the day after that a reader told me to do something really bold and well, something I truly didn't plan about doing. I think she really connected with me because everything else she said made a lot of sense. So I'm thinking perhaps that was their way of getting through and this is their message. Before I do this I plan to talk to her again and I will mention I've been praying to the angels and see what she says. She did say my honey jar 'has been helping' so I wonder.
Thank you :)

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:22 am

I have an uncrossing oil lamp working for my bf and myself. I was praying over it earlier and the flame of the wick grew very strong and high compared to when I first started. I take it a good sign. I had my hands over the flame praying and I said a line from the bible- I quench all gossip directed against my life in the name of Jesus (Proverbs 26:20). The flame shot up and burned my hands. Now mind you it had been completly fine the entire time and my hands were not that close to the flame....

How do I interpret that? Should I do some shut your mouth/gossip work on top of uncrossing?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:15 pm

I have a break up spell and for the last two days the candle that is in top of the vinegar jar is burning without any residual wax, that mean nothing. Is that sing is good or is bad because i read that for break up the candle is supposed to leave some mess. I need to know because i'm worry about that.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Read this page on signs in candle burning:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsB1

Little to no residual wax on a candle burning on top of a jar is a sign I would take to mean that your work is working.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

1love

Unread post by 1love » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 pm

I have a separate candle burning for my love and the flame keeps leaning in my honey jar direction. I moved the candle and it did it again. I'm just wondering if it means anything. The candle and honey jar are for the same person.
Thank you St Martha for all you have done.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”