Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Id love to hear other ppls thoughts on this matter but what sticks out in my mind is using st anthony to find her as he helps find missing ppl, if the ex wife is this crazy then id use LM court case candle and a the court case spell kit to influence the case, also put the judge in a honey jar to sweeten him to your brother. also if she is making police reports, and court dates I assume she will show or that would be a default judgement against her, so she is not exactly that gone. Final thought is using stop gossip because she is making crap up. Some protection work would also be in order for the brother, and ofcourse a reading would definetly help in determining what to do and the outcome.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Wed May 11, 2011 7:33 am

Thanks j82.

I have requested for court case candles to be set on LM's altar on my brother's behalf. I will get the protection and stop gossip as well then.

But I do have a question on the honey jar. I have read almost every post on honey jar in the honey jar section, but I am still a little confused over whether I should include my brother picture for instance in the honey jar with the judge's name. And on the judge's name, we have no idea who that will be - I think they don't tell you until the day itself for ethical reasons. So will it be ok if I just put it as "Family Court Judge" 9 times, and cross it with my brother's name 3 times on the petiton paper? Wrap my brother's photo in the paper? What herbs or anything else that I shld place in the jar to favour my brother's case?

Thank you, and to anyone else who can help to answer my questions.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 11, 2011 7:54 am

You could also write "Judge who is hearing (brother's name)'s case".
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Wed May 11, 2011 7:58 am

Thank you Mama Micki. That is perfect.

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sun May 22, 2011 6:58 pm

ALRIGHT, well hello again everyone!

So heres the situation,

Me and my boyfriend are in love, madly in love. We are moving in together in June/July. He has two small children (one is not even his, but baby momma doesn't know who the father is) so my lovely man takes care of him.

Baby momma is AWFUL. She fights with my man every time they see each other, shes horrible and irresponsible with the children, shes just a BAD person, with bad situations all around her. Cut to the chase, we want her out of our lives, and his sons. We are hoping that she will give up ALL legal rights, and move on, But that's wishful thinking. We do intend to get a lawyer so he is legally the full time parent of these boys. But we just want her GONE. To leave us alone, or at least have little impact on our life as possible.

No more drama from her! But we don't want reprocressions, like taking the youngest away or anything....Advice??

Thanks in advance!

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Sun May 22, 2011 7:08 pm

That's a tuff one...and yes, I think you are right that getting her to give up all legal rights is wishful thinking. Also, just so you are aware, Biological parents always have rights no matter what you say or can prove about them. This woman would legally have to be a threat to the childs life (i.e. she is so dangerous that the childs life is in danger) for ANY court to rule that she would not have equal rights in parenting and visitation and decision making for her child. I know because I worked for a child support agency.

Anyhoo, as far as help with your situation...Baby Mama Drama can be the worst.

You can try Hotfooting her, but I would do a cut an clear between the BF and her.

For the childs sake, don't totally exclude a parent. It may be tough, but she is the mother of this child.
Try doing peaceful home for your place, and the BF's place, and your new residence when you get there.
Also, maybe try blessing the child.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sun May 22, 2011 7:39 pm

I think attempting to hotfoot her or banish her from your lives is tempting, but may not be a very good approach or even a practical one. Unless she is a terrible menace she still has the right to see her children. Another approach would be to practice prudence, discretion, and peace in your interactions with her! Taking the high road could be exactly what is needed rather than trying to remove her as if she is a fly on your wall. She is their mother after all. I would implement a honey jar, burn candles encouraging peace, calm, understanding, and clarity with the interactions going on between the three of you. Before you know it, there will be more peace between all of you and wouldn't require severe alienation which I'm not certain she entirely deserves. It takes two to tango, and I wonder if your boyfriend is saying or doing something that is inflaming her to be the way she is. Perhaps he needs to practice a more peaceful approach.

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sun May 22, 2011 9:09 pm

The thing with her is....

she is a party girl, when she gets the kids (which is maybe once 2 days out of a month) she usually drops them off at her mothers. WHO we just found out is smoking crack! The mother is so immature, and she is so bad with the kids, (eating whatever they want, bed time whenever, not changing them properly). She doesn't have a proper place for them to sleep or any clothes, diapers or baby food. Its scary to think about!

I don't see how a honey jar could fix the mess she has in her life. My boyfriend just hates when the kids go to see her, because he worries the whole time, and she just fights when she comes to get them / drop them off. Last time she came to get them, she got into a physical fight with my boyfriend, because he refused to give her money for diapers because she should have them and be using the government money for them and she ATTACKED him, scratching his face pretty badly.

We do intend to get legal action, just because she gets the child tax and then spends it on partying, because she doesn't even have the kids. So we are really unsure how to go about it, LEGALLY as well as hodoo....

Perhaps with more explanation your advice may have changed? let me know

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Mon May 23, 2011 12:17 am

Well, Making peace would still be a good thing, and would probably help calm the situation....Also, if the Children are at a drug house or where drugs are known to be...that poses a very real threat to the children. If drugs are ingested by children accidentally, they could die. Also, exposure to smoke or residues could pose health threats. I would suggest informing the proper agencies asap if the children are at a home where drugs are kept. That would solve that problem indefinitely, through legal means, with no need of magic.

Also, as for the physical attacks, they should be reported to the police immediately after they occur.
If a record of violence is established for this woman, that works in your favor in court and with social services and for child custody, etc.

Again, no magick is needed to remedy these issues. And if they are that serious, you need to get on them quick.

As for magick, I stick with my suggestions of peaceful home, blessing for the children (maybe also protecting).

Some court case work if you are seeking custody/legal help with these things.

There are spells on the LM site regarding keeping away unwanted persons from the home...
I would be careful though, does she have custody? If so, it may interfere with the weekly exchange of custody by keeping her away...

As for hotfooting and other such work....the choice is entirely up to you. Morals in hoodoo are up to the practitioner
The main concern should be for the safety, health and well-being of the children.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 23, 2011 1:01 am

Moonmaiden,

I retitled your thread because i don't allow that kind of attitude in this forum, period. Whether you give it an initial or spell it out, you are pulling big-time drama on us here, but it is not having the intended affect.

As SweetLady said, "The main concern should be for the safety, health and well-being of the children."

Amen.

Folks are telling you to calm down, to think of the child, to get police and social services involved, and to work for an equitable solution, and you are not hearing it -- and with your "F her" attitude, i know that you will not hear me saying that this is SPIRITUAL work. This is Get Right With God work.

If you really want to be a mother, learn to control yourself. And you can start by learning to control your TONGUE.

Check these great singers from Cameroon -- The Brothers United -- singing this old Baptist song, with a bonus song as well --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqdwz2P0uqY

You better mind how you talk
You better mind what you talking about
You gotta give an account on the Judgement
You better mind

Now, think about it. Does her violence, insanity, and disregard for the well-being of children mean that YOU have to fall to her level? No, it does not. You need to be better than her -- and not just to impress the law, but to really earn the right in God's eyes to raise the child.

So start with some spiritual strengthening for yourself. Spend a moment in honest prayer and reflection. Then set about doing GOOD. That means doing protection work -- heavy duty, full-bore protection work. Then work with the Court Case products, and also add King Solomon Wisdom spiritual supplies to your Court Case oils or powders, recalling that King Solomon, that wisest of judges, was best known for his decision making in a child custody case. 1 Kings 3:16-28 -- look it up.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

StaticSea

Unread post by StaticSea » Mon May 23, 2011 7:51 am

For everyone's safety, your boyfriend might want to consider doing pick up and drop offs at the local police station. I know in the state I live in this is done when one parent have problem being amicable to the other.

just my two cents...

aldagsee

Unread post by aldagsee » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:33 pm

My daugther has an up coming court trial on August 2011. This is a child custody case. Her ex-husband's attorney is a high profile attorney and the judge is bias and always agreeing with the ex-husband's attorney. It's seems like the ex-husbands attorney has a love affair with the judge since the attorney was an ex-male stipper. It was so obvious to see and hear how the judge is so sweet and romantic towards this attorney like they will almost has sex in the court room. We all know for a fact that this is a losing battle. We don't have much money to hire a high profile lawyer so we are content of what we have. This August will be a trial and maybe be the final one. My daughters ex-husband and his mother has been mocking, be-little and think that this trial case is a sure things for them since they think they are rich and all that. They are claiming 100% customy of my three grand kids. I know the mother wants to use my grand kids for her tax deductables as well as claiming all government moneys she could get. She knows the system cause she is a state employee dealing with all state assistance. To me, I don't want them to use my grandkids to benefit there greed.

I was thinking of using the beef tongue, the vinegar jar and honey jar. The beef tongue to shout their attorney up. The vinegar jar to sour up the relationship of their attorney and the judge. The honey jay to sweeten the judge, my daughter and her attorney.

I have no picture of the judge and the other partys attorney but I do have their full names and that's all I got.

Any tricks and good advice will be deeply appreciated. I could easy go to Lucky Mojo anytime and get my needed supplies.

Please help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:46 pm

This issue has been discussed quite often in the forum, listed below are a few discussions
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
child-support-payments-t8396.html

Peruse through them and something may stand out...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aldagsee

Unread post by aldagsee » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks so much. I will review this once again.

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 am

Firstly, thank you to everyone who responded. Things have been worked out, the baby-momma is now living AWAY from her mother, and she has been alot better since then, so thank goodness!

And next i want to apologize to Catherine, and anyone else here,

When i was trash-talking, i just want you to know i would never treat her badly to her face, but away from her my opinions can be my own. I am sorry if i offended any of you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:04 am

I agree with everyone else here....alienating and separating the mom from her children is NOT going to be helpful to the children in the long run. But I can see that having them in her life can be detrimental as well.

So with that said you need to do a few things.

1) Protect those children while they are in her care at any time. So you need to work with some fiery wall of protection. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You can dust their stay over bag with fiery wall sachet powder, wash their clothes in the bath crystals, sew a protective amulet in their clothing, and so on.

And protect your boyfriend as well.

2) Instead of getting rid of this woman....I think you should do the opposite and actually help her get her crap together.

I would do some clarity and king solomon wisdom on her to help give her clarity and help make the best decisions when it comes to the children.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Stay at home products can be helpful as well to get her to stay home with her children.
www.luckymojo.com/products-stay-at-home.hmtl

If she is using drugs, prostituting, or whatever else, then cast off evil products could be the way to go.
www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Once you do this, then perhaps you can attract a stable life to her so she can be there for her kids such as getting her a job and whatever else. But I think it starts with the clarity and king solomon wisdom to make good decisions for her and her children.

3) I would agree with the honey jar. We need to bring some peace between your boyfriend and the baby momma. The fighting is ridiculous. I would make a honey jar aimed at peace, and friendship so that they could be on good terms for the children.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 am

Well thank you for the advice! But as i stated the situation has changed completely, things are actually good again with her. The boys will be spending the summer with her (minus some weekend visits with dad). So she has them until September, and as per their mediation sessions, she will be checked on every week and their dad of course calls daily to make sure things are ok.

although the mom and dad relationship will never be good, shes started to act civil to him. BUT if the situation turns back those are things i will look into ASAP.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:03 pm

I would still pursue some of these methods to keep things going well. Just because things are going well now does not mean that you should not continue to work or do them.

It seems this woman is a bit unstable so I would still do the clarity work and wisdom work. Along with protecting the children and keeping your boyfriend and her on amicable terms. September is a long time, and things can change back just as quickly they just changed recently.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

wanda24

Unread post by wanda24 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Im going through a custody case for my 9 month old son with my evil ex. Iv bought all the herbs I need for a little mojo bag what il have on me in the court case. But my slight problem is one of the herbs I have is called poppy seeds to confuse the enermy, and of course my ex wont be the one speaking, it will be his solictor. Will these poppy seeds help me then. My ex has caused me so many problems all because I dont want him back and kidnapped my baby son. So iv had to seek legal action, he has gossiped, lied to the courts before about me and I know if this isnt sorted out soon. He will never leave me alone and me and my kids will live a life of hell. So truefully he is useing his son as a weapon. I have my son back already as iv already been to court before, but it isnt all over yet. Where I live in the UK not many people know much about hoodoo and certainly wouldnt agree to it, but once Iv bathed myself in the court case crystals and gone to court to get full custody of my son. Would I need to do a cleansing spell after? Even though I know my ex is the enermy and Im doing this for the sake of my kids?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:40 am

Hi Wanda,
Poppy seeds are indeed used to confuse an enemy and that confusion can be aimed at your ex or his representative. It is always a good idea to cleanse after completing a ritual. For more information on Court Case work, I recommend this page:
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

wanda24

Unread post by wanda24 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:23 pm

thanks for the information. The other thing I wanted ask was, if im not a 100% fully comftable on doing this spell myself for a court case who would be the best person for me to ask to do it for me, and as for the court case spell. Id also be wanting someone to do a revenge spell on my vile ex to let him suffer everything what he has put me and my kids through. So really that would be 2 spells id be paying for. Im not fully sure on the difference between dollars over in america as we pay with pounds (£)
thanks

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:32 pm

All the Members of AIRR are wonderful and talented, and many of them post here in The Lucky Mojo Forum ;).
Read through their pages and find the Member that could help you!
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Best of luck to You!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

WillaBacchus

Unread post by WillaBacchus » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 am

This is a question regarding how to make a court case go our way.

My husband's divorce from his ex wife was final in December 2008. He was ordered to pay child support, as well as $500 a month in alimony. This question has nothing to do with the child support, because we know this is mandatory and we are more than happy to pay what we were ordered to pay.

However, his ex wife is one of the sneakiest and most dishonest people I have ever met. She lied throughout the 2+ years of their divorce proceedings, had doctors and others perjure themselves on the stand, which ultimately led to my husband not having any sort of a relationship with his children. This hurts him as a father far more than my words in this forum can ever explain. He is a volunteer fire chief, a small business owner, and a person who truly would give the shirt off his back to someone, if he knew it would benefit another. It is because of these traits that I admire this man. He is selfless and honest and, though no one deserves what he's been through, he certainly doesn't.

So my question is this- He has made the decision to re-evaluate the alimony she's been awarded given she's gotten remarried and is making more money than she was when the decree was ordered. She has repeatedly lied about her employment, and we now know that her new husband supports the household. Since her standard of living has been met, we want to take a look at her alimony. This economy has hit my husband's business hard, and coupled with the hurt of not seeing his children, a fire has been lit under his feet, so to speak.

What spells, items, or ingredients can I use to win favor of the magistrate to either reduce, or eliminate her monthly alimony for good?

This is such an important process that we will be persuing so all powerful information is appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:10 am

Get a Court Case spell kit. It has everything you need.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Yes agreed.
Get an attorney if you are going back to court as well.

SPL-KIT-COUR
Court Case Spell Kit
$31.5

Good luck!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 am

Agreed - the Court Case spell kit is the way to go: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

chinarose37

Unread post by chinarose37 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am

Here is my sistuation:

I have been with my fiancee for more than a year. We plan on getting married on November 12, 2011.

Things have been good but we cant get the babymama to chill. He takes good of his children but she is very childesh and stress the poor man out. Everywhere we go she pops up. she blows his phone up to just curse him out. She depends on him for everything. He is doing his best to support her and the children but he feels like now she is taking advantage of him. she wont work or even look for a job because she feels he is suppose to support her. mind you the childfren is 15 and 10 years old. He wants to do for his children without dealing with her.

He was recently arrested and now we are dealing with this court issue. We was at his court hearing before the court held him. I did some work to get him a light sentence. She disrupt the whole vibe by showing up yelling and screaming about her kids wanna know whats going on with their dad and why he didnt tell her he had to be to court. He calmly pulled her to the side and told her to leave. I left of course because i have no time for ignorance. He called me soon after to come back. When i returned he was held by the court.

He has another hearing coming up to be released and i have to speak on his behalf. My vibes tells me that she will show up again. I want to prevent that and sit her down somewhere and let us live in peace. I really need something strong but no evil.
Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. Job 1:21

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 am

You need a reading by a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

None of the drama on either side is good for the children.

To me it makes no sense that she could be working to put him in jail if she depends on him for child support, but people have done things at all cost to get what they want.

"I really need something strong but no evil".

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Maybe it is in missing an understanding that what we practice, believe, work with can somehow be evil because it is powerful? In Hoodoo, work needs to be justified, justified "in the eyes of God".

You indicated you have been working to get him a lighter sentence. The Lucky Mojo Court Case products are wonderful:

Good luck and take care.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 am

If they were never married, he has no obligation to support her, only the children. If she disrupted the court proceedings, the judge should have had her removed. I hope that he is not giving her money directly, but paying the Child Support office in your state (assuming you live in the US) which will either pay her directly or send it to the appropriate agency if she is on public assistance.

I suggest a Stop Gossip spell to shut her up and a Court Case honey jar to influence the judge.

chinarose37

Unread post by chinarose37 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:47 am

"I really need something strong but no evil".

I want her to leave us alone but not to cause her harm, thats what i meant.

"In Hoodoo, work needs to be justified, justified "in the eyes of God"."

Thank you Miss Tammie Lee, i didn't know that.

Also I have had a reading but she was not mentioned and what i was told that all is good. She was never a problem before because he pretty much kept it to himself. He would tell me bits and pieces. She is not a threat. I'm more worried about him.

Mama Micki thanks for the advice.
Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. Job 1:21

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:49 am

The mother of your fiance's children sounds unstable, angry, and like a potential disruption to his court case -- but still you ask for ways to "let us live in peace." You want to smooth the way for the ex and the children to adjust to financial and social conditions that prevail (and encourage him in his duties as a father), which is great. For that you are to be praised. Try to keep to the high road, help the children (God will bless you for that) and create a home environment of dignity and love.

Tammie Lee and Mama Micki have given you good advice on how to bind or limit the activities of his ex and how to get him right after his arrest -- by using Stop Gossip on her and Court Case products on the judge.

I am going to add one more idea: If his arrest is for something outside the situation with his ex, then i would consider treating it as a separate matter, and if there are lifestyle issues that led to him getting arrested (that is, if it was a legitimate arrest for a crime he committed), then you also need to consider whether he is actually the best choice for you to marry. Court Case honey jars, beef tongue spells, and other ways of dealing with court are here:

htto://luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

SPL-KIT-COUR
Court Case Spell Kit
$31.5

In addition, if he is guilty of the matter, and you want mercy of the court, please as Sumac Berries to ALL of your Court Case work on his behalf. You may read about Sumac Berries here:

http://herb-magic.com/sumac-berries.html
catherine yronwode

chinarose37

Unread post by chinarose37 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 am

After the reading i got an ok to marry. That he will overcome his obstacle when it comes to the court system. He is actually a good person. It is his pass activities that is causing problems now. He use to be a drug dealer. He long stop that and have started his own businesses. The court sytem requires so much from him for not giving him time in prison to the point where its causing him notto be able to make enough money to make everyone happy. The babymamma thinks he is still a drug dealer and thinks he has money to give her anytime she wants it. Everyone thinks he still makin alot of money. Although, half the time he is broke. He still has all his assets and has been fighting to hold on to everything. He has to check in, take classes, and do community service. He has been doing what he was told for almost 6 years. The system is really riding him. What can i do in a hurry he has a court hearing on monday and my gut feeling she is going to show up again. I know of the sumac seeds or poppy seeds and mustard seeds. I cjust placed and order but it work arrive for another three weeks. Please can someone tell what to do for now?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 am

You can put her in the freezer to try and keep her from being able to come and disrupt the court proceedings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:43 am

Thanks for the clarification. It sounds like you are doing very well on his behalf and that he too is making a real change in his life. Start a freezer spell on the ex, as Devi suggested and start a sugar jar on the court officials. When your products arrive, be sure to add the Sumac berries to the sugar jar.

HER-SUM-BERR
Sumac Berries
$3.00

catherine yronwode

chinarose37

Unread post by chinarose37 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:36 am

Thanks everyone. Bless

suarezric

Unread post by suarezric » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 am

i have 3 wonderful children, the father of my kids works and i have tried to look for jobs or even babysit to get money. we have moved to pennslyvnia, but we are in need of some extra help with rent.

i have went to public assistance and ask if they can help with rent but they said i would have to put the father in child support.

i told them that he supports his kids we just need some little extra help cuz his paycheck is not doing it.

they said they wont help if i dont put him on child support, but i told them if i do its going to he even harder for us cuz all they will give me is 50.00 n wit 3 children..smh.

i have applied for assitance before when i lived in the city n they never bothered me in telling me to put him on child support.

how can this be worked out.

any suggestions .

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 am

It can not get worked out, not the way you are asking for it to be done. It is a an application for Federal Assistance and any misrepresentation or omission of the truth is considered fraud.

Child support enforcement through your state agency becomes involved because regardless of what you and the father of your children have in place by way of an agreement, it is considered household income. Income is a factor in determining how much or little or if at all you may be entitled to governmental assistance. Making certain that the child's father pays regularly through a real paper process, through your state's Child Support Enforcement office, and pays enough, is a way to help your children.

(I'd recommend Court Case and Pay Me products here)

Also when you go to apply, there are state agencies that can assist you with getting a job. There is typically a list of places hiring in your area. The idea is to help people to be economically self sufficient.

This would be very helpful for you.

You could consider Steady Work Products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Here are some money spells scroll down to green:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Good luck to you!

suarezric

Unread post by suarezric » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:54 am

ty for the reply, im going to condsider some of the work products and money spells to see which can help me a bit, as far of the government help im going to put it to the side, its not for us.

thanks again. going to think of something else.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 pm

There are plenty of money spells to help you right here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I wish you well and good luck for you and your family.
Be Blessed!!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:23 am

In my state, child support is collected through the Department of Social and Health Services. Every state may handle it differently.

I agree that having the father pay through the state would be a better system; there would be a record of his payments. For those in the US attempting to get child support, fully cooperate with your state agency and do Steady Work for the child's father. Once he gets a real job, his employer will be required to deduct money from his paychecks and send it to the state to be distributed to the mother of the child(ren).

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:09 am

There are Federal guidelines in place for collective agencies in each and every state of The United States. The Department of Revenue is the collective agency.

The key is "once he/she gets a steady job". Many parents (both fathers and mothers) fly under the radar.
Unfortunately, this does not help the child, or the family. It is a catch 22.

I agree Steady Work is key 110%; however, Pay Me, Court Case and a few other tips is what I'd recommend for individuals raising children not recieiving what is necessary to raise their children with food, shelter and clothing which is what the original poster was referencing in addition to receiving benefits. It takes more to raise a child than a small supplimentary income.

Her state like every state requires that she make an attempt to locate him, which they will help to do, though she had to establish an attempt to make the parent "pay" the right way to support the child and to make certain that the system is not taken advantage of.

That was my point and here are the links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

I hope the information was helpful, and I hope it assists anyone who reads this post.

Apparently you and I have a passion for helping children, Mama Micki.

johnbear53
Newly Registered

Unread post by johnbear53 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:00 am

My original plan was to gather vasts amounts of money and then hire lawyers, PI; find where my ex gf took my son, and go the legal root, but this hasn't happened yet...

...sooo... she took my son out of state without telling me; I never got to even say goodbye to him; she abandoned me when I started loosing body parts: both legs...very slowly...over a two year period.

To make a long story short: she drove me out of the bed - three times - during that period, and I slept in the floor for three years; forbade me to touch her (which she denies now), and her and her new bf - or bf's - gf's - will not allow me to talk to the boy - my son! -who is now in L.A. (I'm in Tennessee), and she's even had one of her bf's threaten me when I tried to call to talk to him last time! I can't even send him an e-mail! I have no mailing address to send him a letter or a gift for his birthday or Christmas.

I do not want her back; she is not loyal nor "wise", just mean and hurtful in her true heart. Let the others in her life reap the "benifits" of discovering her - I want my son back whom she tormented for years and finally got on SSI for "Aspburgers Syndrome", something spoke of to shrinks until the shrink agreed. She put him in a mental hospital rather than give him some of her precious time, and finally drove me out when she got his first SSI check!

Nothing here I would not testify in a court of law! And more (!), but that could be given later.
Would someone assists me in coming up with the proper workings to bring back my little boy to me? He wanted to stay with me the last time we were together. He's like a part of me - the only child I ever had that I got to nurture before he was born; he came out with his eyes open, and reached up to me and touched my face and smiled. We've had something that he and his mother could never understand - a true bond.

She was supportive at first: "He's an "Indigo Child", "Crystal Child", "Starseed", which to me proved to be true. He and i communicted before he could talk; he told me of his pastlife which I looked into and found it to be true. So much more. (Yes, I'm seeking the sympathy vote here, but it's all true!!)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Well hot foot is not what you want in this case. What you need to do is follow the legal route as well as the spiritual. Take her to court. For the legal route get yourself a court case mojo to help you win the court case. Once this goes before judge sweeten the jugde to you with a honey jar. Until then keep burning Court Cast candles while praying the Psalms for vindication.

You have to get the authorities and the courts involved as this ultimately is a custody case. Work that angle and support it spiritually to help yourself legally win the rights. Once she's brought into court use a vinegar jar to sour the judge to her and spinkle Poppy Seeds and and Confusion powder where he legal representative and her will walk over it. You can do this with any paper work you need to send her also.

For any paper work you need to send in for the court dress with Court Case powder to again gain their sympathy.

This will take time to build. While the ball is rolling, go to the grave of an ancestor (one who you know will be sympathetic to your cause; a motherly figure can be good) with a picture of your son, a white candle, and cold water. Knock on the grave of your ancestor and call them by name. Light your white candle and place it before the tombstone with the photo of your child and pour the water on the grave as an offering. Speak from your heart of how badly you've been wronged, how badly your child has been wronged by having his daddy taken from him, and how you want him back. Tell the spirit that things need to be set straight. Gather some dirt and leave three dimes.

Take the photo and dirt while leaving the coins and candle. At home set up the photo in a picture frame. Behind the picture frame in an envelope write out a petition to the spirit of yoru ancestor to return your child. Put the dirt also in the envelope and keep it behind the photo of your child to have that ancestor go and stand behind your child to bring him home. Light white candles in front of the photo daily as you pray.

Finally take a pinch of that graveyard dirt and mail it along with an anonymous letter to the house where they are keeping your son. This will get them in contact with the dirt.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kmj
HRCC Student

Unread post by kmj » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am

Great advice ConjureMan Ali!

I suggest working with St. Anthony, too.

mommy 4
Newly Registered

Unread post by mommy 4 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Hi everyone

I am so worried about my court case on NOVEMBER 1, 2011.....

My daughters father filed for custody of her because his mother told him to.

I am unable to get an attorney because I cannot afford one.

My daughter was born a preemie and i am still breast feeding her. Her father is not able to even keep up with paying his rent or stop allowing his friends to smoke in his apartment. My daughter is at risk of getting RSV.

I don't mind him having visitation but I want to have full physical primary custody.

He also want to get custody because he want to be able to put her on when he file for taxes because he cannot file for his son.

Please help me....I have all of his information and the judge's info also.

Thank you in advance

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi mommy4:

First, I'm not a lawyer and can't give you legal advice, but it would be very odd for a judge to just take your daughter away from you and give full physical custody to her father for no good reason. If you can prove to the court that you are a fit mother, devoted to your daughter's care, have a job or means of supporting yourself, and keep your daughter up to date with doctor's appointments, then you can show the judge that you are a fit parent.

If you can't afford a lawyer call your county's or city's Legal Aid office; there may be free or low cost lawyers to help you out.

Get a couple of people who can testify to your status as a fit mother: a boss, a landlord, a pastor, someone like that. Have them write letters for you that state you're a good mother. Get involved with a church if you're not already. You need people praying for you and the social support that it provides. It doesn't have to be a mainstream Protestant church; join the Unitarians or some group that has regular spiritual meetings with guidance.

Magically: start working with Court Case products, like a Court Case honey jar kit and put the name of the judge in there to "sweeten him up" to your cause. Pray the 91st Psalm daily over you and your baby and petition St. Michael the Archangel and the Blessed Mother to protect you as a mother and your child, and that you two will remain together and all evil people will stop harrassing you.

I hope this helps,
Blessings,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

mommy 4
Newly Registered

Unread post by mommy 4 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm new to this so please excuse me if I say something wrong......

My ex and I was doing fine up until I became pregnant with a baby he ask me to have. I have been to many readers who say his mother and female friends have something to do with him leaving me.

My daughter is now 2 going on 3 months and we are not even speaking because of them. He went and filed for custody of her because his mother told him to.

When he use to come over to see her he would only sit and watch me or try to talk nice stuff to me as if we was trying to be together.

I read about the following on your forum -- "Separation Spell Without Harm"
separation-spell-without-harm-t175.html#p670

bubba wrote: Hi folks can u confirm this spell coreect befre i work it please..i dont wanna mess up...

ok how i understand it i will work the spell like this...

A i work the spell on begining of waning moon and i will work it or 7 consecutive nights each time not blowing but pinching out the candles...???.

Miss Bri wrote: That's what I would do. Timing is more flexible in hoodoo but I would work this kind of a spell during a waning moon, and yes, you want to snuff or pinch out the candles.

bubba wrote: B I will use a red candle representing me with my name on it.dressed with love//??? oil.... and a red candle representing my partner with cut and clear oil his name and photo under it.????.

Miss Bri wrote: I would use a red candle for yourself, a white candle for your partner (white for blessing and protection). Putting his photo under the candle is great, if you have hair, nail clippings, other personal concerns of his you can load that into the bottom of the candle. Carve his name on the white candle, your name on the red. If it were me I would dress the red candle representing you with a love-type oil (love me, stay with me, dixie love, etc) and I would dress the FRONT part of his candle with the same oil (or combination of oils). The front of his candle would then be set up so that it is facing the front of your candle. I would dress the BACK part of his candle with Cast off Evil oil, I thought J's idea on that was great, and I would position the candle so that the BACK of his candle is facing the three black candles that represent his buddies. So think of all the candles as being on a line running across your altar. You have the red candle on the far left, the white candle in the middle, and the three black candles on the far right. The red and white candles are arranged so that they face one another and the white candle's back is to the thre black candles. ( I am assuming you are using figural candles here, but if you aren't then just assign a front and back to your normal candles.)

bubba wrote: C I will use 3 black candles with names on each of them horribke freinds dressed with cut and clear oil???

Miss Bri wrote: I would dress the 3 black candles in hot foot oil or hot pepper oil. I would also dip the bottoms of all three candles in red hot pepper so that they have been hot-footed and get out of dodge in a hurry. I am suggesting this over Cut and Clear oil because you don't just want to cut their relationship in two, you want to get these people AWAY from your guy.

bubba wrote: D I will put petition papers under each freinds name stateing what i want like '' //with the power of this candle ;;nike'' the freind'' will be seperated and cut away frm tom''my partner?????

Miss Bri wrote: You can use petition papers if you want, but since you are doing a moving candle spell I think that between actually physically manipulating the candles and praying hard you will get far.

bubba wrote: E I will burn the candles all together slowly moveing my partners candle closer to mine so we finally on the 7th day are melting together????

Miss Bri wrote: Move the white candle towards you and move the three black candles AWAY from the white candle. You are bringing your partner closer to you but for this working that is really secondary, the primary goal is to get him AWAY from the negative friends.

bubba wrote: F i will place mine and my partners candle on left side and his freinds on the right ...eventually moveing his candle closer to me...

Miss Bri wrote: See the line description I mentioned earlier, but yeah I think you have the idea.

bubba wrote:G I finally do a hysopp bath and dispose of remainig candle and wax,,and items at crossroads,,,or river...or graveyard??? what about our red candles????

Miss Bri wrote: I would bury the red and white candles that have melted and fused together in my backyard or if you don't have a backyard in a potted plant inside your home--that is goodness and you want to keep it close. There are a number of ways to dispose of the black candle mess--crossroads, running water, dispose of it in a manner that will take the friends and their influence AWAY from the two of you.

I'm sure others will chime in with great suggestions as well.

Please let me know if this will work in order for us to get back together because I ordered all the stuff already.

Thank you in advance for your help

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Mary Bee gave outstanding advice.
Good luck and take care.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Hiya.

I have been searching for hours and still can not find all my answers.
I need to sweeten my kids dad and his parents to pay me child support and all love in general.
Now i think im right that i can add all the names in one honey jar?
Now do i have three sepreate pieces of paper for each of there names and cross it with my command? or write them all on one piece of paper?
Which herbs would you recommend? Ive seen Sugar?
I do not have hairs or anything only names and a photo of him.
Also would i put my kids names in the jar also like write there names and cross it with my kids name im very confused sorry if this has been covered but ive search for hours and still dont have a clue lol.
would a purple or pink candle be appropiate?

Thanks for your help guys. :)

All the love.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:12 pm

I'd work an Influence honey jar on the father (and his family too if you want) for the money - but also look at the Green Devil Pay Me spell, in case you may need to get a bit more forceful.

Yes, you can put them all into one honey jar.

I would work with photos too if you're able to get them (Facebook works well for that if you don't already have them in your possession). I'd take a a couple of pictures of the children (copies of the same photo is fine), and then use a dab of honey to glue a picture of the target (the dad, the grandmother, the grandfather - each separate) face-to-face with the kids. So you'll end up with 3 little packets. Then take a piece of parchment paper a write your command 7 times, put your herbs in the middle, while praying, and then fold the 3 packets into the petition paper making one larger packet. In that way they are all surrounded with your command, and the herbs as spirit allies. This is what you will stick down into the honey jar.

There are certainly other ways to go about this, and perhaps some of the other workers will chime in with their methods, but that is most likely how I would do it.

I would use purple candles to influence, and work that jar every day - pray over it 3 times a day if you're able, and light that dressed candle once daily.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Thank YOu Devi.

But i can not get pictures for them. So with the name paper do i cross my kids name over theres?

Thanks

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:57 am

You can use a green or a pink candle dressed with "money drawing" as well, in order for him both to be sweet and to open his wallet. I would add some Blood Root to strenghten the call of the blood (and pray to all ancestors for help in this), in order for him to accept and act on his parental responsibility.
First his name an odd number of times undernetih each other.Then turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise and write the names of the children in the same way.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Happy New Year All.
May your new year be filled with love and light!

I have a quick question regarding the family jar.
When i write my kids name over the dad and grandparaents do i have to do seperate name papers for each eg: write mickey three times then my daughter name then do a seperate one for my sons name? or is there a shorter way i can do this, becuase i do not want to end up with loads of name papers?

Thank you.
Babybaby

kurteilbert
Newly Registered

Unread post by kurteilbert » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:47 am

just got the news today that my niece is planning on moving to las vegas and taking her kids with her. My sister (her mom) has raised the 2 oldest boys and my sister and her husband are acting as their parents; the boys call them mom and dad.

My niece has had nothing to do with them. She was married and had another boy with her husband. Now she met this new guy and wants to run off with all 3 kids.

What I want is my niece to give the 2 oldest boys to my sister, give the youngest boy back to his dad, and then leave, go to vegas or where ever, and stay away and stop causing trouble and heartache with my sister

What can I do do help my sister keep the two oldest boys. She is so upset, they are her babies.

Thank you

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:07 am

Does your sister have legal custody of the kids? If so, she should get legal support (a lawyer, the police) to help enforce that custody.

If your sister doesn't have legal custody, she should speak to a lawyer about her rights as a grandparent who's been raising the kids. This could get complicated and your sis needs legal advice, which we do not offer on this forum.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:13 am

Either of you can work with Court Case products to win custody. If she needs a lawyer, add Attraction to find the right one.

kurteilbert
Newly Registered

Unread post by kurteilbert » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Thank you Mama, she is going to a lawyer this week , she has not gotten legal custody yet b/c my niece is the type that wud get mad b/c she wasnt getting the child support, sigh....I feel i have to start with a clense before i go down this path, then i will get the court case going as soon as its in the system and i think i will get a honey jar going also...

caligirl619

Unread post by caligirl619 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

I have a custody hearing a week from tomorrow. I don't know what to expect and cannot afford a lawyer. My soon to be ex-husband has abused me, called me horrible names, spat on me, smashed everything within reach, etc in front of our son. Our child is afraid of him and does not want to be obligated to see him on a regular basis. I want my son to have a relationship with his father to the extent that it is safe, but also worry about my ex hurting him physically or emotionally if he has to spend time with him, so I have set up appointments with a counselor about 8 times but ex has only shown up twice in 3 months. Sometimes we cancelled the appointment, others, we used the time for my son to talk about how he is feeling about everything that has happened (he's 10). I am in a dire financial situation right now, as I hadn't worked in 10 years and I am now a single parent with no family to help me out. I am the only person to take my son to school, pick him up and care for him, so I decided to get an in-home childcare license so I could make my own schedule. I have one family I am working with now and am looking for others, so until then, we are really struggling. I'm doing everything I can right now and would appreciate any guidance anyone can give me as far as spiritual work. I found the judges picture online and thought about doing a honey jar, but, like I said, our first hearing is a week from tomorrow. Again, any suggestions would be appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:13 am

Hi Caligirl619,

A honey jar on the judge is always a good idea, although pressed for time as you are and given that the honey jar may take a little while to work, I'd consider having MISC burn a Court Case Light for you ASAP: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -case.html to give things a boost.

Also get your hands on Little John to Chew which is really helpful when you appear in court: http://herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html

Finally, the LM page on Court Case products has lots of tips and tricks which may come in useful: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Blessings and best of luck to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Court Case takes some time. Have a light set at the MISC. I agree, and Aura gives great advice, always.
This is a general statement: What is in the best interest of the child is the most important. (THIS is in the best interest of the child) It is a statement not a question. That is the way you will want to phrase your petition.
Be Blessed!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”