Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Chuparrosa Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:45 am

I would like to burn a vigil light to increase trust and understanding between my target and I in order to move things forward once again.

What color candle would you recommend as well and herbs and oils?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Scorpio Siren

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Vigil to Increase Trust

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 am

LM has a dressed Chuparrosa vigil candle.

Or dress a pink or white candle with Chupparosa (Hummingbird) oil, if you prefer.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 am

hmmmm - that is not a direction that I hadd thought about

thank you so much Cleopatra

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 am

In many cultures, birds are believed to be messengers and the hummingbird brings luck in love, so Chupparosa can help you communicate better with your lover. It has a pleasant scent, so you could use the oil as a personal fragrance also.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Scorpio Siren

Re: Vigil Candle to Increase Trust

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 am

Thank you so much Cleopatra.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 am

Read about the Chuparrosa or Hummingbird here, and learn why in the Americas it is considered a bird of power who removes troubles from a relationship and fosters truth and honesty:

http://luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

Then you can order the Chuparrosa dressed vigil candle.

CAN-GLS-CHUP
Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

While you are at it, you can also order a half-ounce bottle of Chuparrosa oil to wear.

OIL-HOO-CHUP
Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) Oil
$7.50

If you want to get further into this work, order a Love Me Honey jar with a packet of love herbs included and a dozen-pack of 4-inch prayer lights. Prepare the honey jar according to the ideas laid out here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Make your prayers for honesty, trust, and harmony, then use a combination the included Love Me Oil and the Chuparrosa Oil to dress the prayer lights.

Or, alternatively, you could order a white skull candle and dress it with Chuparrosa Oil to influence the person's thoughts toward trust. Skull candles are messier to burn, however, than the vigil lights. See the thread "Skull Candles to Influence Their Thoughts" here:

skull-candles-to-influence-their-though ... tml#p31667

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 am

Thank you so much Cat - I am so honoered that you have responded to my post. Bri and Brenda rave about how awesome you are and I hope to get the honor of meeting you in person one day soon :)

I ordered some Chuparosa oil as well as some other items. I also ordered the Vigil Light to be set onthe LM alter until I get my order in.

I have been working a honey jar for about six months on my target - would it be in my benefit to remake one in the manner that you descibed in reply to my post?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks for your kind words.

You need not entirely re-make the honey jar -- just adapt it. If you know Bri and Brenda, ask Bri to help you -- she's great at this stuff!!!
catherine yronwode

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:54 am

Bri & Brenda are family to me - I am a very lucky girl

Thank you so much for your advice - I will continue in my work and add to it

cutiepie

Lucky Mojo Chuparrosa Testimonials

Unread post by cutiepie » Fri May 14, 2010 7:37 am

hey, I would just like to know who has used the chuparrosa vigil candle, and the products with success for love? is chuparrosa a powerful one for love? thanks :).

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: chuparrosa candle!

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 8:27 am

Cupparrosa is a formula coming out of Mexican folk magic. It's for good luck in love and in finding a long-term relationship.

CAN-GLS-CHUP
Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri May 14, 2010 9:50 am

From reading the info on chuparosa it says that it is to use on someone you already know though. i was almost going to order some of the supplies to attract real sincere love and see how comes but i dont think if it can be used to attract a new partner or new love. So if you have someone in mind it sounds like a good product to use :)
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Fri May 14, 2010 12:59 pm

yeah thats true, im asking this because i had a reading with my rootworker and she said she sees success for sure for me and the guy i want to draw in so she said she will burn a chuparrosa vigil candle tonight for me and its good to start it on friday :). so it is for someone i know lol.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 14, 2010 2:15 pm

It is also for honesty in the relationship.
catherine yronwode

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 pm

well here's my experience...

After two years of dating I had so many bad dates I gave it up for a while. I regrouped, got a reading, cleansed and then...

through odd circumstances I ended up getting the Chupparosa Candle.

I lit it and a few days later I was asked out on a date by a guy I had met briefly while out at a market a few months before. So I knew of him but did not know him. We started dating in Feb 2009. We moved in together in April 2010.

I love Love LOVE this man.

Good luck to you!

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Fri May 14, 2010 9:03 pm

aww that was good, thank you :)

robynrawr
Lucky Mojo Chuparrosa Testimonials

Unread post by robynrawr » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 pm

I received a large order of mine (an anniversary present from an awesome lady!) a while back and have had time to use most of the products I ordered. To start with--

The Chuparrosa line is so great! It smells divine and is powerful but in a more elegant way than in-your-face things like John the C. My partner actually loves the scent, so I wear the oil as perfume, as well as dressing candles to burn on honey jars, etc. The incense is great and lingers long after it is finished burning, leaving the (bed)room deliciously scented ;)

The Money Drawing is always great; not to mention ongoing spellwork, but I've seen great results so far!

I also ordered the Tranquility oil and bath....and wow! Using the oil on an oil warmer while taking the bath really and truly calmed me and allowed me to think a pretty tumultuous situation over.

7-11 Holy Oil wasn't exactly what I expected, but it is absolutely wonderful! The scent is very calming and lasting.

Another thing worth mentioning that I don't see a whole lot of talk about is the holy prints and cards that LM sells. They are just beautiful. I own several of the Hindu holy prints as well as Catholic holy cards, and the art is breathtaking. I love to give out the holy cards marked lightly with the 7-11 and prayed over as gifts to Catholic friends.

All of the herbs and roots were, as always, in great shape and potent. I love to see all of my little packages; it makes me feel like a young child :)

A big thanks to all the staff of Lucky Mojo, as I know there is hard work behind all of my delightful boxes from the company!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: LOVE the Chuparrosa Line!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 pm

I agree! Each time I get an order its like Christmas...can't wait to try it.

OIL-HOO-CHUP
Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) Oil
$7.50

And Chuparrosa has a lovely scent.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Littlestar

hummingbird vigil candle

Unread post by Littlestar » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:05 am

What color is the vigil candle? I ordered the oil but forgot the vigil candle. If its just one color could I substitute a reg candle and dress it w/the oil?

DelArca

Re: hummingbird vigil candle

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:14 am

You can use the oil in any of the ways mentioned on the LM site. For romance pink is the most appropriate color choice -- dress the candle(inscribe, oil, etc.) In a pinch a white candle can also work for many purposes. Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: hummingbird vigil candle

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:45 am

You would use it on a pink candle, and yes you can use a free standing candle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Donnalee2

Re: LOVE the Chuparrosa Line!

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Ditto, Ditto & Ditto. I am so excited when I get my orders. I even keep the shredded newsprint that it's packed in. I use it to pack any thing that needs shipped or that I store. It smells like the Lucky Mojo shop to me. That distinct aroma. I guess I'm A true LM junkie. LOL.
donnalee :lol:

DestinyAndFate1
Chuparrosa Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Can the Chuparrosa be used to draw someone new in, or is it for a specific target? Because I'm going to do a cut and clear spell, then I want to try to attract a "honest relationship" So I was thinking this would be good to use for it. Thanks.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Chuparrosa Candle

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Per the LM webpage on Chuparrosa products which is here,

"These spiritual supplies are usually used when the lover is someone the practitioner knows -- that is, they are not used to attract a new or unknown lover -- rather they are used to foster a marital partnership infused with fidelity, loyalty and loving communication."

You may wish to use Come To Me or Attraction products to draw in a new person, then once you have him or her, use the Chuparrosa products to turn it into a permanent relationship.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

DestinyAndFate1
Re: Chuparrosa Candle

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Thanks.

sonsie_lass

Unread post by sonsie_lass » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 am

Hi folks. I've received a fixed Chuparrosa candle from LM. I'm so excited and I want to start working it but since I live outside of the US I'm a bit worried about not working it in the best way possible since it would take a lot of time (and a bit of money) to get a replacement. I've liked the ethos of the Chuparrosa range ever since I first read about it on the LM page years ago. Recently I got together someone who seems to be a wonderful man in most every way. We've moved from long-time friends to romantic partners quickly but we're serious and have already discussed living together, marriage, starting a family, etc. -- we're on the same page as far as those things go.

So, what I wanted to know is how you knowledgeable people would go about making the petition (I have personal concerns), if you'd use any additional oils/powders, and prayers, psalms, or saints you'd suggest working with, and so on. Things are going well but I want them to keep going that way and grow stronger as a couple. I want the work to support the moves we've already made toward marriage, etc. and to encourage continued quick, positive movement toward those goals (he's already been thinking about proposing even though he's shy and I want to give him a spiritual nudge to go along with my practical encouragement in that direction). I would appreciate any advice you can give. Thank you so much for any help you can provide!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with a Chuparrosa Vigil Candle

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Orange is a great herb for marriage. Unless he absolutely detests the flavor, make desserts and pastries for him with real orange peel and juice. Vanilla is also another great herb to use this way. And in the US, one of the favorite popsicle flavors (do you call them ice lollies, or has that term gone obsolete?) is Creamsicle -- orange sherbet with a vanilla ice-cream center...

But I digress. Take a wonderful bath with orange and rosewater and maybe basil and put some of the water in a nice vanilla cake with an orange glaze, or something of that kind.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:43 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sonsie_lass

Unread post by sonsie_lass » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:45 am

Oh, thank you, MissMichaele, for those ideas. I really like your approach because I love to cook and I have a recipe in mind already. If only I had an ice cream maker so I could serve him some basil ice cream (it sounds weird but trust me) too! They do call them ice lollies here but I grew up in the USA so I remember creamsicles fondly! Thanks for the links, jwmcclin!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 am

sonsie_lass

A food processor will do the job -- freeze the basil on a baking sheet and the cream in ice cube trays, and buzz it all together with sugar.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

osfmm

Re: Chuparrosa Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by osfmm » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:44 am

Something I noticed about Chuparrosa vs Love Me. Just a little testimony. I've been having Chuparrosa vigils set as MISC as backup for the work I've been doing with my honey jar and doll baby as well as setting various tricks. With Love Me the effects seemed more passionate whereas Chuparrosa is very sweet. Not saying you won't get these results with Love Me but I noticed my guy is more open and honest and sweet to me. I get more soft talking, caressing, and forehead kisses when I use this.

Without being to graphic, when being intimate with him before it was always wild, crazy...effing. When he came over yesterday it was totally different. There was a lot more grabbing and kissing and holding and more softer movements. I never thought so before but it was definitely the difference between effing and making love lol. I absolutely love it. I'm gonna start burning Love Me in conjunction to see how things go. If you're looking for more of a romantic love rather than passionate then this is the way to go.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Thanks for sharing, osfmm !!

And congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Sat May 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Hello, folks,

Came here for another of one of my rituals I have done with the candles, and I'll need input to see how things are. On Friday, I fixed my Chuparrosa candle with two pink candles (all are glassed) and set them up in a form of a triangle because I also had a printed hexagram of my favorite angel of Venus. Also, I even formed the triangle connected with rose petals for added power. Lastly I had two pics of me and a girl I want to open the ways for friendly love and spiritual passion. It was the girl I helped with her heart as it was broken too many times. After a complex ritual including a pathworking, lit the candles and examined the flames. This was on friday, a day before the Full Moon, but I've should've bought more for a run, but finances were a pain. Day two so far and the Chuparrosa has a high flame while the glass helpers are steady. I also noticed soot but I just hope it's very minimal. I have the Chuparrosa candle as the top part of the triangle, just to let you know. What do you think? Too complex or something. Input welcomed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, LuxVeritasDeusCC ,

Unfortunately, we do not perform candle interpretations on the forum.

BUT you can find your answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Wishing you GREAT success with your spell work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello :) been a while

I received my Chuparrosa candle months ago but only just lit it since I feel the man I love is finally *ready*. I felt back then wasn't a good time.

However, as I burnt it I realised the wick was covered with herbs, and the flame blew within seconds. I relit it after saying the prayer again, but this time the wick was so small that it burnt out - again. I burnt out some of the wax around the wick, moved the herbs aside, and lit it again. But because of the way the candle arrived - really low wick with high wax on the sides - I worry the pool of wax will soon burn it out again.

I know this is to do with how it came. I've never seen a candle with such a small wick and such high wax around it, if that makes any sense. I'm guessing in this case this isn't a sign but rather, just the "physics"? Trying to figure out if I should worry! :lol: I know the candles can't "backfire" so I just figured, in the moment, I'll relight it and when I realised the problem, I tried to fix it. The flame is very small though, as the wick is.

EDIT: Just adding I've just used the wooden-end of a long match in order to move some of the herbs aside to allow the tiny wick some space, so the flame is not too tiny now (but still small), but the "wax walls" around it are still far too high (came this way). I have a couple other vigil candles lit (Good Luck & Mercury for the upcoming Retrograde), and both didn't come with the wick so low and the wax walls so high, this seems to be only the case with the Chuparrosa.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Okay, adding to previous post - there's been some more drama with it! It was about to die down so I moved stuff around, one thing fell on the flame and it burnt out in the pool of wax. I used the opportunity to drain some wax out - but then the herbs also moved, and when I lit it, the herbs caught fire and burnt the side of the glass black, I quickly moved that and drained more wax out and now it's lit and look like it might actually keep going this time. A bit of a nightmare because really there was no way to light it with a wick so low and wax-walls so high, and the herbs falling over the wick. Did what I could, now I'll work on it normally.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Hello aniviel,

Sorry you are having such difficulty with your candle. You can continue to burn it to keep that energy on your relationship. Since you had to doctor it so much, it affects the performance of the candle so you wouldn't be able to use it for divination after it finishes burning.

None of what you're experiencing is a sign of any kind, so proceed with optimism in your final outcome.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!
Doctor definitely seems like the right word :lol: I know that if a candle dies on its own it's a bad sign, or turns the glass black it's a bad sign, and then I had both things happen because of me trying to fix the small wick issue so it was just a bit crazy and I figured I should check here, happy to hear it shouldn't be affecting the work. Seems to be burning bright now after all that so I'm happy :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”