Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Anxiety Panic PTSD OCD Hair Pulling Nail Biting

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells For Anxiety Panic PTSD OCD Hair Pulling Nail Biting

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 3:50 am

Yes that would be excellent, or even a charity towards mental health, or counseling. There are many non-profits out there for families and children in this area. Find a charity that you like.

No, Dr. Hernandez heals as well as helps to guide you towards the right individuals. You should consider seeking a doctor as the problem may be more serious and Dr. Hernandez can help you as well.

You can always work with healing products such as baths, and perhaps even doing some egg cleansings to help remove the pain.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Tue May 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Looks like I spoke too soon - my second day back at work and I had another panic attack just before end of shift. I managed to take myself off the meds last week when I was off, but it looks like I'm going to have to go back on them. I thought I had it under control. Is it too soon to consider my petition to St. Dymphna a failure?

starsinthesky7: If you read my op, you'll see I've seen a doctor (repeatedly over the past few months), and I'm being treated by a chiropractor. Thanks for the advice on Dr. Hernandez, I might try petitioning him as well.

Could you provide a link to healing baths and the egg cleansing?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 2:46 pm

It sounds like you need to see a psychologist, or a therapist. I believe that medication works better when its in conjunction with therapy. In addition, you are prescribed the meds for a reason and it can take months for them to start working effectively, but when you are taking them when you feel like it and so on then you will not see the full effects.

In addition, it may be time for you to find a less stressful job if this job is causing you this much stress. This job may not be in your best nature.

I would petition Dr. Hernandez to not only heal you, but to guide you to the RIGHT doctor.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
You are going to want the bath crystals

eggs-eggs-marvelous-eggs-t708.html

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Wed May 25, 2011 1:29 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:It sounds like you need to see a psychologist, or a therapist.
I'm looking into it right now actually.
you are prescribed the meds for a reason and it can take months for them to start working effectively, but when you are taking them when you feel like it and so on then you will not see the full effects.
The meds were actually beta blockers, that block the adrenaline response, so it works immediately. The doctor said I should gradually reduce the dosage until I no longer needed them. I stopped taking them half-way through last week because I just didn't need them, all they did was make me breathless and dizzy. I was fine until yesterday.
In addition, it may be time for you to find a less stressful job if this job is causing you this much stress. This job may not be in your best nature.
Easier said than done. I been trying to find a way out of this job for the past 3-4 years. In fact, this is stressing me out more than my current job.

Thanks for the links, I'll see what I can do.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 25, 2011 4:21 am

That's great! Sounds like you have exhausted all my suggestions and thoughts. Well, work with Dr. Hernandez and Saint Dymphna to guide you to the right people and trust in them.

Most meds have side effects especially for mental health issues. This may be more than just an episode or a one time thing. Hopefully you will find someone that can help you even just to cope on a daily basis.

But I agree....sometimes its easier said than done to leave a job. But take care of yourself as much as you can...no job is worth your health, but I can see it can be quite difficult sometimes to choose.

Good luck to you, and let us know how it goes.

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Thu May 26, 2011 1:41 am

Sorry to bump this again - more questions!

I am currently burning a candle on a small altar to St. Dymphna. If I start working with Dr. Hernandez will I need a second altar? or would I at least need a second candle, possibly with a second petition paper? And would a blue candle be okay?

Also, about the egg cleansing: I looked it up in Cat's Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic. There is a small passage about taking a Hen's egg, rolling it on me and throwing it at a tree or crossroads. Is a hen's egg okay, or do I need a Black Hen's egg? Is there more detail about what I'm supposed to do in this ritual? Like, do I have to pray or chant something, roll it on a specific bodypart or in a certain direction, etc. The only page I could find on LM dealt specifically with Black Hen's Egg, I wondered if there was a difference in using an ordinary Hen's egg.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:09 am

Yes you would need a second candle for Dr. Hernandez. I would divide the space that you have for each saint. I think a white or blue candle would suffice since blue is for healing as well.

You can use any kind of egg, but I think the traditional way would be to use a black hen's egg. I have used both ways, and they both work.

You can research the egg cleansing on this thread

But basically you take an egg and roll it down your body (you can do this after you have taken a cleansing bath with bath crystals too) roll it from head to toe (never from toe to head) all over your body, and you can say a psalm or just simply say "remove anxiety, negativity, etc from my body" I do this, and then taken a picture and put the egg on top of a pic for 7 or 9 days...you can do 13 as that would be best. Then throw it at a tree or crossroads. Do not look back.

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Fri May 27, 2011 1:32 am

Thanks, that clears a few things up. My only concern is what I'm going to do with the egg during the days when I am supposed to leave it. I suppose I'll have to keep it in a well-sealed box of some kind, as the last thing I need is an egg going bad in my room (I only have one room to myself, so space is an issue).

EDIT: I just looked at the Black Hen Egg page and it doesn;t say anything about keeping the egg for 7, 9 or 13 days. Could I get away with rolling the egg over me and throwing it away on the same day? I'm not sure where you got the idea of keeping the egg for a set number of days from.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 27, 2011 1:56 am

If it goes bad, then it has a lot of negative energy it is absorbing. You can choose to continue to cleanse yourself. You can put the bed under our bed in a bowl or plate. Anything to prevent it from rolling off the picture

You could do it for one day, but a good cleansing especially if you have never cleansed before or in a long time..its always best to do it over a number of days. In your case, I would do it for at least 7 days. You are only rolling it over yourself one time and then keeping it on a picture for the full 7 days. It is important to keep repeating to help remove this pain or whatever you are trying to remove that is negative. One day may only scratch the service.

And it is not on the Black Hen Egg site because timing is done in various ways.

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Fri May 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Thanks for clarifying. I will have a go at this for seven days in that case. I'll keep you posted.
starsinthesky7 wrote:You can put the bed under our bed in a bowl or plate.
You mean put the egg under my bed? Either way, I think I'm going to hunt for an airtight container to put the egg in. I'm not spending a week with a bad egg in my room.

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Hello LM friends.

I just received an order of LM goodies and I need some advice please.

My 10 year old son is having a really hard time learning how swim. He has not had any bad experiences with water but he sure is scared!

I was thinking of using crucible of courage oil to help him be brave in the pool. He does enjoy the water but he just wont let go of whoever is teaching him. I also plan to petition St. Michael to protect him.

Any other suggestions to address this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

B
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 pm

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil

You might want to include Crown of Success...

OIL-HOO-CROW
Crown of Success Oil
$6.00

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 am

I get a John the Conqueror vibe for this situation. Add some of that to the mix, if you ask me!

John the Conqueror products are found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-john- ... ueror.html

Crucible of Courage products can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

Crown of Success products can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:51 am

Crucible of Courage is great stuff -- it's the "let go and let God," "sigh of relief" courage -- the calmness that blossoms as fear dissipates.

John the Conqueror is more the "go get 'em!" aggressive, assertive courage; it's all about MASTERY. In this situation, he needs to have both.

Plus, you know, he's all of a sudden surrounded by water that's bigger than a bathtub -- keeping a tight grip on a stable object is a deep, deep survival instinct.

If he's used to seeing you do spiritual work, by all means include him in the work you do for him; be open and aboveboard about it. It'll help him be more confident, in addition to the real powers of these herbs and roots.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Thank you for the responses! :D

I do have Crown of Success available and it crossed my mind too (as it is one of my favorite LM oils). I will order John the Conqueror with my next order to give my little guy that "extra ummmpph" as MissMichaele suggested.

He does see me do spiritual work so I am sure he will be excited when I make him part of it and he begins to swim on his own. !!!!!

Looking forward to great results!

Once again, gracias.

Respectfully,

B

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:30 am

I was taught an old trick about helping someone overcome any fear, I think it may be helpful for fear of waters, especially. If you are not adverse to a baptism (this is after all Christian folk-magic) take your son to a river and baptize him in the river in the name of Jesus then anoint his head with 711 Holy Oil and pray that his fears be lifted and that Spirit give him strength, courage, and success in all he does. Then tell him to "go and fear no more"

I saw this done for people who had debilitating fears and it was a beautiful experience.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi ConjureMan Ali.

Thank you for the advise. My son was baptized in Catholic church so I am open to do this to help him to overcome his fear, and, it sounds beautiful. :)

I will take him to a river and baptize him soon (I need to order the suggested oil)!

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:47 am

I have a friend(well lots actually being an army wife) that have ptsd coming home from their recent tours from the current conflict, some of them several. I'm wanting recommedations as to what can help my friend?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:56 am

Working with St. Dymphna along with Healing and Tranquility products can do a world of good, and be a fantastic complement to traditional therapies.
She has a fantastic calming and stabilizing energy that can aid one a great deal in regaining mental wellness.

Mindfulness meditation has also been shown to be very helpful with PTSD, so you may want to google more about finding those resources.

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:33 am

Thanks a lot for your answer!

blessed1

Unread post by blessed1 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi all, a little back story before my questions. I have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and have been under a Doctor's care for this. It has been going on for over six years now, taking two years to diagnose. I am very happy to say that the anxiety has lessened to a point and I have learned to control it enough that I have been off of my daily medication for several months now and am doing very well (can't tell you the last time I had a full-blown panic attack- which used to be a daily thing for me) :D However, from time to time I still feel it sneak up on me and would like to know if anyone has suggestions on LM products I should use. Would the Tranquility line be the best choice or Blessing? Also wondering if a candle spell would be a good choice or would a mojo bag be better? I was thinking about a mojo bag since I could keep it on me and ask it for help when I feel the anxiety coming on. I will be ordering cleansing products in my next order and want to figure this out even though it might be a while before I can order a mojo. Anyway, I truly appreciate any advise given and want to thank everyone who posts on the forums- I have gotten so much priceless information here the last few weeks and hopefully one day I can be one of the people answering the questions instead of asking ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:48 pm

I recommend that you work with Saint Dymphna Spirtual Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html), she is the Patron Saint for those suffering from nervous afflictions such as anxiety. I would start with the bath and vigil candle and sprinkle the sachet in your room. It is fine to add Healing (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html) and/or Blessing (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) spiritual supplies as you perform this ritual.

blessed1

Unread post by blessed1 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Thank you for the advice I will definitely look into Saint Dymphna products!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:59 am

Also, if you've never tried Rescue Remedy - give it a shot! It's a flower essence blend that is AMAZING for aiding anxiety when it starts to creep up, or even if it's already overtaken you. You can get it at nearly any health food store.

You may also wish to talk to a naturopath or herbalist if taking passionflower tincture would be appropriate for you, because that is also really effective for when you feel that you're going to have a stressful day, or are dealing with baseline generalized anxiety at any given time.

You can also sprinkle Lucky Mojo's Peace Water around your home, as it really does help establish a lovely calm atmosphere.

I dealt with debilitating anxiety and panic disorder for 15 years, so I tried pretty much everything out there at one point or another.

And yes, St. Dymphna is definitely who you wish to petition for this. :)

blessed1

Unread post by blessed1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 am

Thank you Devi I hadn't even thought of using Peace Water. I will definitely look for the Rescue Remedy as well!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:41 am

For any medical issue, even psychological ones, I like to call on Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez. He was a medical researcher and provided free medical care to the poor. He's a humble and compassionate friend in the spiritual realm. You seem to have your ducks in a row WRT diagnosis and access to care, but since your issue is anxiety, you might find it comforting to know he has your back.

You might also want to consider a blessing/healing lamp on your altar -- an oil lamp with the flame turned low, 24/7. You can place blessing and healing herbs right in the oil reservoir. Blue is the peace color; If you can't get a blue lamp or blue lamp oil, you can go to an art supply house or crafts store and get paints suitable for use on glass, and just paint the lamp itself.

Oh yes, links to the Lucky Mojo pages and products mentioned in this thread:
And one more: Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 pm

I have been having pretty lovely results with the Tranquility Oil I have been using. Maybe that could be a start, blessed1.
Miss Michaele has provided the link in her post above thus one!
Good luck! Anxiety can be a horrible problem to have to try and deal/live with.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

blessed1

Unread post by blessed1 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:01 am

Thank you all for these wonderful ideas! I have a cleansing soap I used for the first time yesterday (I'm using until I can place my order for 13 Herb and uncrossing baths) and oh man I felt great afterwards- kind of dizzy I felt so much lighter. I never really thought I was crossed up or anything but I guess we all carry negative energy. I can't wait to get the baths and use some of the stuff mentioned above! Another quick question- I was planning on mixing a Protection sachet with some body powder and applying it after each bath and whenever I feel the need, would this be sufficient protection for someone who doesn't work with clients and so far only does drawing work? Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 am

Yes, Protection powder should work fine.

lucywytch

Unread post by lucywytch » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:46 am

Hi, my habits are not like you might think.They're funny, but really not. i Have this hate of the letter D, and the number 2. iVe been reading Feng Shui and its a little bit of inviting or change your home so its more inviting. But i cant see the letter d or the number 2 as a chapter in the book! And i hate the color green! Why is it like this?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:20 pm

I would call what you listed quirks, not habits. If it really bothers you, Cast Off Evil is for getting rid of bad habits and thoughts.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Depending on the severity of the thoughts you might consider consulting with a mental health professional. While it may seem minor such thoughts when leading to compulsion to act on them might lead to OCD. I am not implying this is the case with you, but I've seen a similar case so be sure and check with a mental healt professional while complimenting it with Cast off Evil work as Mama Micki suggested.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 pm

I have really bad anxiety & I can't and don't feel comfortable doing most things I was able to do. Is there anything to cleanse myself to either reduce my anxiety or get rid of it? Thank you!
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: capitalization of topic and clarity

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 am

First things first: if your anxiety is so bad that you can't do everyday things, please see a doctor or mental health professional. There are medications that can help you, and they can rule out if you have a medical issue that needs ongoing treatment.

While you're doing that, you can cleanse yourself with 13 Herb Bath to remove any bad luck, followed up by some Tranquility work or Blessingwork to bring you peace of mind.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 am

You can work with Saint Dymphna (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html), she is petitioned for tranquility, protection and healing.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:31 pm

And if you're also working with medical professionals, Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez blesses the search for an accurate diagnosis.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:31 pm

I full endore all the advise given here - I actually often suggest a joint petition to both St. Dymphna and Blessed Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez, as they work great together on these kinds of issues.

Also, you may wish to seek out some naturopathic care, as there are many herbal and dietary therapies that can be extremely helpful for anxiety. You may also wish to investigate Cognitive Behavior Therapy &/or Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) as both are extremely helpful for most cases of anxiety, and do not involve any medication - they just teach you new coping skills and help your brain new learn ways to respond to stressors and triggers.

While you are waiting to get in with a practitioner, you may wish to try Rescue Remedy which is a Bach Flower Essence Remedy blend specifically for anxiety. You use it as needed to help calm anxiety before it overtakes and causes you a problem. Because it is a homeopathic remedy, it will not contraindicate with any other medications you may be on, or may end up taking. You can get it at most any health food store, and it's very effective for most people.

I dealt with debilitating panic and anxiety for nearly 15 years, and it was an amazing aid for me once I found it!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Yes thank you I also have problems with this so I was just about to make a thread for this subject. :D
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Hey devi! So the product is called rescue remedy? Is it a for bathing or is it a tea?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Its a spray or a dropper that you put on the tongue, they also sell rescue sleep which helps you sleep. I have anxiety and have been looking into methods as well. I am working with my doctor also as I feel attacking it from all aspects is best. It has helped me to sit and do breathing exercises for about 10 minutes to really cut it down, also addressing what anxiety really is- fear , and focusing on what exactly im affraid of has helped also. Id think using LM products would assist as well such as cast off evil, clarity and king solomon oil. In cats book, pg 27 she has a spell using all spice to help ease mental tension.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:56 pm

My question is about myself. My guy stopped talking to me a couple months back and told me not to call him ever again. So I didnt. My AIRR reader told me he will come back to me upon burning candles on my honey jar. It's been more than a month but no movement from him. I know we are supposed to wait and I don't worry about it but I get these urges to call him now and then. But I stop coz he told me not to. I do take LM bath suggested by my reader but just wondering if I can pint some oil on me or burn candle for myself to keep myself calm and focused? I fear if I call him he'll be more upset at me :/

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi bzbee12,

You can definitely do some work for your own peace of mind. Consider products such as Healing, Clarity, King Solomon's Wisdom and Tranquility

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

In the mundane world, consider taking a yoga or meditation class. Not only will this help you relax but it will also help you meet new people and interact socially, both of which will attenuate your mind's tendency to wander back to the work and your guy time and again.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:36 pm

I do yoga about twice a week :) wish i didn't get these urges!
But thanks for your suggestions, Aura! I'll be looking at these links now.

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:06 am

Just wondering if someone in similar situation would actually make the call? :/

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:23 am

Hi bzbee12,

although I can't answer concerning the call itself (haven't been in that situation), there is a forum thread specifically devoted to ''Contact Me'' type work that might be useful if you want to add a little conjure specifically focused on getting him to communicate: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Oh yah.. I looked at those and did the spell where you put a needle in the circle but deny work. Im feeling much calmer today after almost an hour of meditation and LM crystal bath :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 pm

I have found the herbal bathes quite calming ...read about 13; 9 & 7 herbal baths specifically 13 it is very calming.

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 am

Thank you Jwmcclin :)

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 am

Create a Tranquility bottle for yourself.

Here would be my write-up ingredients and instructions for you:
  • Tranquility Oil
  • 1/4 oz Glass Vial
  • Lovage (this is for love, but it will also calm you down in love affairs)|Ask the lovage to calm you down and make you less self destructive in your love affairs
  • Althea |Ask the althea to soothe your restless spirit so you can achieve your goals
  • Petition paper (asking to calm yourself)
  • Your personal concerns (hair, etc.)
  • Solomon's Seal Root Chips |Ask the solomon's seal root to help you make wise decisions in love and life
  • A 4" white candle, purple will also do.
Also, you may wish to consider Borage.

Put the herbs, petition, personal concerns in, and then fill what room is left in the vial with the tranquility oil; light the purposed, named, and dressed candle over your bottle (you can buy a star candle holder if you're worried about not getting the candle to stick still for an easy burn). All the while focus on your intent. You'll have to cut and/or grind the lovage and Solomon's seal root chips yourself, from what the picture shows. Once the candle is done burning you can continue to work your bottle spell like your honey jar by burning candles over it, or you can shake it.

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Thank you, Wild at Heart!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:51 pm

You're welcome. I realized that I didn't link to the tranquility oil, so I amended that. :)

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 pm

I have PTSD regarding thankfully a small number of triggers, and I lived with a person with a really bad case once. This is neither conjure advice nor medical/psychological advice, but just advice about my own experience. It helps me a bit to touch my face around my mouth when I begin to get triggered. I heard it stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system or something - but it does seem to help me. I also realized that I was re-triggering myself by letting myself relive the experiences in full detail over and over again. I had gotten the idea that re-remembering it would be like coughing up a hairball - just getting it out of my system. But it works the opposite - like a splinter that works its way deeper in when you try to remove it. I have to stop myself from ruminating about it - reliving it - by consciously forcing myself to think about a different subject. I also met a man who said he dealt with triggers by naming the things that were actually around him. "That's a tree. That's a doorknob. that's a window." It may sound dumb, but he said that it helped him remember where he was and that he was not in danger.

Also, in my case at least, anti-anxiety medication helps. When I feel myself start down the rumination road, not only do I try to change the subject in my own mind, but I also take a pill. It helps. I recommend medication for anxiety disorders, because they do cause health problems. My last girlfriend had a hemorrhagic (sp?) stroke at 47 years old, and she was in great health aside from her PTSD.

I do carry a small picture of St. Dymphna as well with me and do ask for her help and comfort. My mom drinks lemon-balm tea for anxiety, but she doesn't have PTSD.

I also did take some classes in EFT (emotional freedom technique) which involves tapping some points along your accupuncture meridians. There are different techniques or variations on technique, but there are a lot of youtubes on it. I can feel the difference, but for some reason I don't proactively do it. If you search youtube for EFT anxiety I bet you can find some pretty specific stuff. You might feel silly doing it (it looks a little silly), but after you've done it say 50 times, you really start to feel the positive effects.
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

Brainny

Unread post by Brainny » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:11 pm

I too love yoga, but my mind would spin so much while I was trying to calm down that I turned to something else.

I've been running for the past few weeks and that has helped me calm down a lot. Perhaps its burning off the adrenaline! If you can go jogging, try it a few times and see how you feel. Start slow, but as you think about him while you're running you'll find that your adrenaline will kick in and you'll be able to run faster. Hope this helps!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 am

I would make sure that you at least are delegating the contact work to your rootworker rather than just waiting for him to call.

If you continue not to see any work, then it is time to move on. I would do a cut and clear.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Also bzbee12, post a prayer request at The Crystal Silence League (CLS) (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html); their motto is "ask and ye shall receive" CSL assist you as you achieve optimal life conditions and rejoice with you as your desires are fulfilled. I like reading the psmals daily, 23 for prosperity, love, protection, wisdom, and guidance, 91 for protection from distress and harm and 15 for mental peace.

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Thx Jwmcclin :) will do

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Thanks Brain y, infect I have noticed, it does happen when I am not doing anything much so i have also started reading books now. I like walks since I cant run due to sinus problems.
[quote="Brainny"]I too love yoga, but my mind would spin so much while I was trying to calm down that I turned to something else.

I've been running for the past few weeks and that has helped me calm down a lot. Perhaps its burning off the adrenaline! If you can go jogging, try it a few times and see how you feel. Start slow, but as you think about him while you're running you'll find that your adrenaline will kick in and you'll be able to run faster. Hope this helps![/

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks Starsinthesky,I was worried about that too so had a reading with ConjureAli Man. Thigs are good :) so just keeping positive and patient

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would make sure that you at least are delegating the contact work to your rootworker rather than just waiting for him to call.

If you continue not to see any work, then it is time to move on. I would do a cut and clear.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 am

I hope things work for you . Good luck!

baybay49

Unread post by baybay49 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:28 am

I am feeling tired and worn out. What oils or other lucky mojo products I can use to revive myself. Thanks for the help.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”