Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

fal_1975

Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by fal_1975 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:31 am

I want to know what would be best to use on somebody that is confused about their sexuality. We are both females. She confessed to me to always liking females but was in a relationship with the father of her kids for years. We met two years ago through a mutual friend (after her and guy broke up), and hung out about 3 times in those two years. She confessed to our friend that she has always liked me. This July she finally had the nerve to ask our friend for my number and called me. We had a sexual encounter on out first date, and after that we always hung out, talked on the phone and texted...all the time. For about a month things where going great. Then she did a complete 180 on me and pushed me away, then said she liked men and just wanted to stay friends. I said OK but for a few weeks she ignored me and was kinda mean. Finally a couple weeks ago she has been coming around and wanting to hang out, she knows exactly how I feel about her and what my intentions are, and stills comes around...except for the past week. Im the one texting her and she takes a day to reply. My intuition tells me that she does like me but is scared to jump into a relationship with me; btw she is really busy with her kids and job and school.

Before she came around I did light Come To Me Candles, and now I am back to lighting up red and pink glass encased candles, plus a honey jar (but no hair of hers in it). I do not want to force her to be with me, but if she is confused and doubting, I want to help out the situation. She is really hot and cold with me and it drives me crazy.

Do I continue and add something to the the red and pink candles and honey jar? Or do I stick solely to something to clarify her decision first? What products will do the job and in what order? Like I said, I do not want to force her, just want her to follow her heart.

Thank you in advance.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Have you had a reading with a Member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

It sounds like you have a good magical plan. Clarity Products would help and two "female" lodestones would also be helpful in your work. Lucky Mojo has them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

fal_1975

Unread post by fal_1975 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Thank you Miss Tammie Lee. No I have not had a reading from an AIRR member yet but I plan on getting one. I did get one from a family friend one month ago. She said girl wants me to chase her and that it looks like she will come around. But when I do chase her she does not react in way I expect, she just comes and goes. I know she is busy so I try and not let it get to me much, but it does leave me confused. I have also done some research on her sign, Scorpio, and says they are very hot and cold (not sure if this matters at all). All I want is for this relationship to happen soon if she indeed has feelings for me so I will be buying some Clarity products along with the Iodestones. Any suggestions on an AIRR member for my situation? I know all are very good but is there anyone that specializes in relationships? Thanks for the advice.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:09 pm

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... nciliation
This is a list of Members within AIRR.
I hope this helps.
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

fal_1975

Unread post by fal_1975 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 am

Any advice on how to prepare Clarity work? Can I add oil to a candle? And what color do I use?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Sure, you can mix Clarity products into the other work you're doing. The pink and white candles are a good base for your work, but you want her to feel both safe and eager. You might want to add a protection candle to your work, with a little Clarity Oil on that as well as the usual protection things. For the petition paper, I would suggest the words "SHAME," "HOMOPHOBIA," "FEAR" be crossed with her name and surrounded with the command "love" -- written repeatedly all the way around the edge of the paper WITHOUT LIFTING YOUR PEN, as if it were all one word, like this: lovelovelovelovelovelovelove.

There are other possibilities, which would certainly be revealed in a consultation with an AIRR reader.

I love this kind of work, myself -- all varieties of freedom-from-fear work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

fal_1975

Unread post by fal_1975 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Miss Michaele, this is wonderful advice. Thank you. I will start looking into the products and into AIRR readers.
Just question about the white candle you mentioned. Im using pink and one red, should I add a white one? And do I add Clarity products to all three, plus on Protection candle?
Thank you again!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 pm

fal_1975 wrote:Just question about the white candle you mentioned. Im using pink and one red, should I add a white one?
Yes -- and I would wait a little while before burning any more red ones; just continue with the white and pink for the next two or three weeks, i think.
And do I add Clarity products to all three, plus on Protection candle?
Yes, spread that stuff everywhere! :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

fal_1975

Unread post by fal_1975 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Yes, this is definitely helpful advise. Thank you so much!

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Can a Gay Man Hoodoo A Straight Man?

Here's what i plan to do:

Burn an Adam figure candle with road opener oil (used to represent him, to remove blockages etc.)

2) Then proceed to use a male member candle anointed with 'follow me boy oil' (as I heard it makes the manliest of men compliant to gay males wishes) as well as lavender love drops and possibly (I'm still debating the last one, as it may be too soon to use it) but 'stay with me oil'.

The figure candle represents all aspects of him being removed of blockages and symbolically walking towards me with heart in hand.

The second candle employed, the male member candle, is quite obvious in that I hoodoo his attraction from his usual inclination.

I also want to add, that I get a 'vibe' off of this individual. His energy seems mutable. If that makes sense?

I've managed to gather links to him also, a picture, his hand writing & his name. I could also get a bottle he drinks out of and set it next to the candle easy enough (but I probably won't, as it doesn't feel necessary.)

Beyond candle burning, laying tricks with the oils should be easy. Being a work colleague, name badges, swipe cards, jackets, mobile phone... Easily accessible.

Sorry for the long post, but what are your thoughts? I live in the UK and am patiently awaiting my first order! :) We need some more suppliers of your oils here in the UK... Seriously... ;)

All the best,
SOL
Thank you St. Expedite

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 pm

You can make someone more open to suggestion, yes, but you cannot change a person's basic nature with any kind of spellwork. In other words, if a person is inclined and/or open to a homosexual experience, spellwork may be able to speed that along. If that person is straight, it is doubtful you can make them open to something that simply isn't in their nature.

You may want to get a reading to confirm your "vibe" about this person before you undergo any work. Good luck!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:55 am

You can try it, but it is difficult, if not impossible, to change a person's nature. Even if he is open to a sexual encounter, he may not want to think of himself as gay. I would suggest giving this work a time limit, then moving on and finding someone you know is gay and who is open to a relationship.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 am

SOL,

It can be fairly harsh; back in the day, it was mostly used to get some leverage with bosses who had way too much power (see http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html) The question to ask is: How humble and obedient do you want him to be? I want a lover to cater to me for the sheer pleasure of doing so -- in a Santa Claus spirit, not a slave spirit.

There are a couple of formulas for same-sex love and lust: Q and Lavender Love; Q, of course, is a euphemism, and Lavender Love is a modern formula for same-sex relationships, made in the good old-fashioned way.

As Mama Micki pointed out, you can hoodoo a bi-curious man, but not a straight one, to get nekkid with another man.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:26 am

Mama Micki

My thoughts exactly. I couldn't have said it better and was, honestly, waiting for someone else to word it this eloquently. Thank you for the response!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi SOL,

have you considered working a lodestone or an attraction spell kit to attract a suitable partner with the qualities you want, rather than focusing on one specific person? If you give the Divine a list of qualities that are important to you, there are lots more choices that could present themselves as a suitable response to your desires. Mr. Perfect is most probably right around the corner, and he probably isn't who you expect :D

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to keep my lover faithful and close to me. We are gay. .
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:59 am

There are many spells in cat's book to to keep a lover faithful including tieing his nature. They work regardless of sexual orientation. good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Your right J82 :)

I fount a couple tricks:

-Boiling water with my soiled underwear to add in coffee or tea to catch him and keep him faithful
-Tying his underwear dressed in STAY WITH ME, LOVE ME, LAVENDER LOVE, AND DIXIE LOVE, powders and bury in the backyard
-Feeding him my fluids, sprinkle damiana in food, dittany of crete in food, and Knot weed out of tea is also good for calming him down and intenisfying desire. I'm in love with all these sensible tricks

Thanks. I put in an order :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 am

Usually if a curio is listed as unobtainable it's because of an issue such as the source either taking unethical actions (like obtaining the black cat bone by boiling a cat alive!) or the plant is endangered (such as the adam and eve roots from an endangered orchid). There is always more than one way to conjure for an identical goal. As you've found, there are many other tricks that can get you what you need and that do not require an unobtainable curio.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:37 pm

I know riqht? I'm really learninq alot with all of this. Its been a year since I fount luckymojo. It took me a while to use these herbs because I had no Idea what to do with them or if they'd be helpful. I'm so thankful you all are here to help and solve difficult issues for us. I'm even happier to discover Lavender Flowers on the herb list. Because I'm gonna buy some Pink Plain Talcum powder and anticipate it thru making a Lavender Sachet to win my target's love on my bosom. [though males have none lol]. Hoodoo Root and Herb may just have been the best book I've ever read :)

Thanks TO You Moderators and Forumers :)

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm a bi-sexual girl and the person I'm in love with is also a girl. We're going through some major issues so I was going to buy a spell kit. Then I was looking through them and I found my self wondering if i can buy the Love Me Spell Kit, Stay With Me Spell Kit, Reconciliation Kit, Come to Me Spell Kit, or Even Intranquility spell kit for a person of the same sex?

Is the lavender love kit the only thing i can use for same-sex spells? Or can I use everything as if it were a normal opposite-sex relationship?

And are there any specific same sex spells or are all love spells used for both same sex and opposite? It interests me because I'm bi and would like to use both same-sex AND opposite sex spells in the future.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Cyndistar: I merged your post with this bigger thread and hope you will read the entire thread previous for some great advice and answers to your question. I believe Conjureman Ali has already answered your question!

Good luck to you...
Joseph Magnuson

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:11 am

Thank you! I read through it and found this thread really really helpful.. It answered all of my questions. Thanks a bunch!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Sol

I performed a similar spell in the past with just a figure candle (his name carved on the candle), my sexual fluids and his picture. The only oil I used was fast luck and it worked well!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Essence of Bend of Over has a humiliating element as it brings about degradation or subjugation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

w3sKer96

Unread post by w3sKer96 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 am

Hey. I'm a relatively new member here, so hoodoo is still being researched (I'm currently in the finals time of my first semester, so time is hard to find). Anyway, to get it out now, I am gay and I have fallen for one of my best friends. The situation is complicated as he goes to a school 30 minutes away from me. It's kind of a long story (not overly complicated, just wanting to get my feelings across so that people understand the situation).

I know that most people on this forum recommend a reading with a psychic or reader and I am prepared to do that. it's just all confusing to me. I am only 21 (the other is 19) and we are relatively young in matters of the world.

But before I do, would it be alright if i posted the story on the board? The main point I want to get is that even if I can't have him romantically, I want to be able to have our friendship back. I don't know if the friendship is lost, but we are kind of busy with our own lives right now to talk much. I want winter break to provide an opportunity. I feel like we could be soul mates, either romantic friendship or romantic relationship. Either one would be fine.

So mind if I tell my story?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Please feel free to share your story. Information always helps us form a more proper opinion as to the specific spell, trick, or work that will help you best!
Joseph Magnuson

w3sKer96

Unread post by w3sKer96 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:51 pm

I tried typing this, and it ended up getting erased haha. Anyway, I guess I better start. Keep in mind, I might not cover anything. Not just because of my feelings, but because I might not even know what is relevant. I'm 21, a junior in college, and gay.

Anyway, I have a full scholarship to this university in a small town in Texas called Commerce. I was a sophomore at the time and he was an incoming freshman. We had talked on and off for about a month. I found him to be very interesting. What attracted me to him was his undenying sense of emotionality. He wasn't afraid to speak what was on his mind, and he was deeply self-actualizing and melancholy before college started. Feeling exactly like how I was (and being brave enough to admit it ), I befriended him and we chatted. He was deeply personable and deeply feeling. He was scared and unsure of himself, and I consoled him about how most college students feel that way. I really liked him as a person. We struck a friendship and ever since we met the first day, we hit it off. I already thought he was cute and dateable back then, but my feelings didn't progress til about mid first semester.

He has aspergers. He tends to not have many social skills, expressions sometimes lacks in his face, and his brain is hardwired differently. He tends to have excellent long term memory, but short term memory is not that developed. His topics of discussion tend to reflect higher level thinking like philosophy, debating, religion, and he typically excludes current events, music, sports, stuff of normal conversation. Because of that, he felt like he didn't develop enough friendships during his life. As far as I know, he doesn't talk except to a few select individuals. He loves his family. He loves his friends. He sometimes feels like normal human life tends to disrupt him from that. The conversations we had were tremendous and we found within each other the opportunity to share things about ourselves we never shared with anyone else. Our doubts, our aspirations, our inner dwellings of self actualization. I began to love him.

Our friendship might be deemed weird in each other's eyes. We hung out almost everyday while he was here (his family, especially his mom, make him come home every weekend because they are overprotective). We hugged, for laughs we would dance with each other and just rock. In private, we sometimes just hugged each other if we felt we needed it. One time, when he felt really bad and depressed beyond belief and questioned what he would do, I held his hand and we would speak to each other deeply with our heads touching. He hated and felt uncomfortable with touch and yet, given time, I somehow had him going for daily backrubs (even I was surprised at what we did, and they were very thorough back rubs). We somehow ended up sharing a bed in his room every night when his roommate moved out. I lived by myself in my dorm and I figured why do that. His room became my second home and I loved it. We watched movies EVERY night. We talked about our families and what we wanted to do with our lives. we promised to support each other.

Well, we haven't been able to do that now. Since his brain is hardwired differently, it is often hard for him to have the willpower to delve into school subjects that don't arouse interest. He got some bad grades and ended up losing the scholarship. He now goes to a community college in his town 30 minutes to 45 minutes away. Ever since, I felt like he is going more into himself (though I can't be sure). He doesn't answer the phone, but he tended to do that even when we were hanging out. His mom often gets on him for not answering the phone. I don't know how he feels about me. Is he moving away from me? Getting over me? at one point, he felt that we were becoming emotionally dependent on each other. But he said he was in a rut and was questioning himself, and that when he got out he would come back. I'm still waiting for us to have a full conversation. It's been 9 months now since the end of last year. The last time I saw him was on his birthday in the summer. It was great, although hampered when he told me he lost the scholarship.

I admit, sometimes we both needed each other emotionally more than we thought we would. And though it is not wise for us to be that, I also need him back in my life somehow. I want him to reconnect with me. I want us to talk over fb, email, but more preferably phone so I can hear his voice. I want him to be okay. I don't know what his life is right now, but I don't want to lose my friendship with him at the very least. He was the best friend I ever had and I don't think I'll find another like him.

I know this is not about the love aspect, yet. The next post will be about my feelings for him and my thoughts as to what he might have.

I hate using words, because I feel words can never accurately describe the experience and narrative. If you have questions about anything about him, me, or us in general, feel free to ask.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:08 am

Since this concerns one of your best friends you should get a reading to see what the results of love work and a relationship between the two of you would be like. In most cases a good friend is better than a terrible lover.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

w3sKer96

Unread post by w3sKer96 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:27 pm

I know. I contemplate our friendship, and I admit we have had some problems, specifically our inner dwellings of inferiority and complexity. We sometimes get wrapped up in our faults and see the strengths in the other that we wish we had that we might get jealous. And maybe our reliance on each other might get dependent. But some aspects are not bad and are worth keeping. I liked the fact that we could share. that we could cry with each other. That we weren't afraid to be affectionate. This was just friendship. And I loved it. I'm just worried that this semester and summer apart has already made our friendship unsalvageable.

Right now, getting us back into a regular repertoire and back to our levels of friendship is paramount. Yes we live 30 minutes apart. It's not that far. And I want opportunities in the future where he visits me and I visit him frequently. Money to go see him is not a problem. It's just I don't know what his life is like right now, or his family and what might be causing him to not be social. He has a habit of not being social with his friends, which make them hard to keep.

And for hoodoo spellls or what not. I am still a beginner living in a college dorm. and I don't really have anything that is his besides basic personal information and FB photos.

scorpryan

Unread post by scorpryan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:26 pm

I am preparing a mojo bag for love/attraction but I don't know which dressing oil to use. Here's the situation: I am a gay male. I recently met someone I had wanted for a long time. We had a very heated night (hooked up) and he was supposed to come back to town soon- the idea was that we would get to know each other better and this would lead to something serious. But now he has backtracked and due to some drama my ex caused that seemed to scare him away, and the distance, he says we should stay friends and maybe it would be more one day.

He may still visit soon, but as a "friend." I want to change his mind, I want him to want me.

I assume I won't encounter judgment on a forum like this, but let me say anyway: I know what I'm doing, I know what I want. Please don't try to sway me, just answer my question if you can and I'd be much obliged.

Dixie Love, Dove's Blood, Follow Me Boy, or Return To Me? I thought of Dixie Love because he's very southern and cowboyish. lol. I don't feel drawn to the Q or other gay oils, and besides I think they are more for attracting a new lover, not someone you already know. Or is there another I should try?

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Go ahead and use Dixie Love if you feel it's the most appropriate - that would totally be fine. Follow Me Boy would also be appropriate. You could even mix the two.
You could also put some Return to Me in there to help draw him back in, though I would personally go heavier on the other two in your blend.

I'd skip the Dove's Blood.

As to the same-sex oils, Lavender Love could be used on someone you already know. Actually they both could, though I've heard Q is a bit more "cruisy", so perhaps a touch lustier than LL.

w3sKer96

Unread post by w3sKer96 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:53 pm

UPDATE; I saw a forum profile of his, and he declared his sexuality as bisexual. Oh god, now I don't know what to do? We haven't talked for so long,a nd I want to talk about this.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 pm

w3sKer96,

There are so many levels to ypur situation...

First, as you may well know, people with Aspegers or high-funtioning austism do tend toward depression and social anxiety. They are less likely than other people to have friendships, much less love affairs. I don't think your being gay is the problem -- especially since he has said that he is bisexual -- but he is withdrawing from his former social relationship to you and you would like to know why? Is it due to the difficulty he has making long-distance connections. is it his lack of interest in you personally, or is he focussed on another person in his life?

I am not sure if this is a situation that can be addressed by conjure work, but if you were to try to do so, i would start with some wonderful and open-hearted love and friendship blessings, accompanied by real-world attempts to get back in touch. Set yourself a reasonable time limit, and if he chooses not to renew the freindship, then you will be best advised to gracefully let it go.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

w3sKer96

Unread post by w3sKer96 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 pm

I know. I really don't know what to do. I've contacted his mom and him since both of them have talked to me through Facebook. I told them of my winter ldbreak, which lasts over 4 weeks. I'm spending Christmas and New Year's with my family. However, I told them it would be nice to catch up on old times. I miss the city and the family. And I really do.

Like I said, I feel this way because this guy is the first LOVE, and what remains to this day, the only LOVE I've ever had. His friendship meant the world to me. It was only a year in school, but I got more out of it than all past friendships I've had. He said he felt the same way. So, I can't accept the fact that a friendship like that would disappear without me knowing why, and especially in such an anticlimactic way. I do sometimes feel like he was sort of attracted, but I don't want that to happen. I feel like I need to tell him this. I need to tell him I'm gay and how I felt about him just so I know. But I don't want to do that through a text message, or Facebook, or an email, or a phone call. I feel like, in some ways, I deserve at least one more face to face conversation.

Now, as per the blessings, I don't know what kind to use. Like I said, I am a novice. I want to take the course, but I need time for that. So, what products would I use and how? I don't have anything of his, and from what I've read, it is a stronger spell if you can get something of his.

Catherine, I admire your views. I was kind of hoping you would see this. Like I said, I want to talk to him again and have him open up to me like he used too. I really don't know if he is okay. He has a tendency to do this to everyone, family and friends. He doesn't like answering the phone. So, though I was afraid too, I'm going to talk to him over his home phone. That way, someone has to answer and direct him. Should I wait for some conjurations to happen before I make contact? I don't want to screw anything up.

God, yeah I tend to overanalyze and overthink think, almost like him. I just am so new to this. I never thought I would be on a hoodoo forum, discussing a love that I felt I would never feel. I'm scared that I won't find another guy like him.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:33 pm

So, I'm gay and I want to know which products where you want to use to attract a lot of women, I have follow me girl oil. Like you know how the saying goes ladies man but instead woman haha if you get what I'm saying. Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Mix some Bewitching into that Follow Me Girl - see how that works for you. If you want more specifically sexual attention you can add some Kiss Me Now. If you want attention in general, and you'll just see where that leads you, try some Look Me Over in the mix.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks!

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:10 pm

I am so happy to report this success story.

I am a gay male, and my best friend, who I've known for many years, is straight. However, we've been close for years, and I have always felt a sexual attraction to him which caused me a lot of stress. Three years ago, he admitted after some alcohol that he wanted, just once, to be with me. However, nothing ever happenned. It was clear we both wanted it, but were afraid to do anything.

Then, last October, I acted... with the help of some Hoodoo and Lucky Mojo.
While hanging out at his house, I got some of his hair (he has crazy blond surfer hair, so plucking a golden strand off the back of the couch when he wasn't looking was no problem). Back home, I put it in a red mojo bag with a John the Conqueror root that I annointed with Dixie Love oil, and I also sprinkled Dixie Love powder in the bag.
Next, I put the bag on a special offering plate on an altar. This altar featured images of Krishna, Bacchus, and Cupid (Here I admittedly vear off of Hoodoo a bit). I lit a devotional candle, which I had rubbed with Essence of Bend Over and Orris Root Oil, and on which I had carved our names. I prayed until the candles burned out.

Three or four days later he texts me, wanting me to come over to his place and hang out. I should point out that we NEVER hang out alone together any more; its always a group of friends (when I got his hair, I had to wait till several people weren't looking). I went over, and .. well... I barely made it in the house. :mrgreen:
It was INCREDIBLE!
He hadn't been drinking, and we hadn't spoken about this in 3 years; It was like a bolt out of the blue. He later remarked that he wasn't sure what came over him; the idea came back to his mind, and wouldn't leave. In the time since, we are still friends, and that is all... but a tension is gone between us, and he's said to me over and over how important that was to "get out of the way." We may or may not be sexual again, but I'm actually okay if we don't. What needed to happen is done.

THANKS LUCKY MOJO! <3
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:15 pm

The last post on here was a while ago, but as a gay male I'd like to add my own experience to the mix.
I have found for some time that Queen Elisabeth Root is a miracle worker, either the powder or the oil.
I also had success recently with Dixie Love & Bend Over together to get a straight-but-curious friend to mess around with me. I think the Dixie Love worked on the fact that we had already been close for many years, and while I meant the Bend Over to weaken resistance I think its unexpected side-effect was making him surprisingly eager to...well... lets just say he was far more submissive than I thought *hee hee*
"Follow Me Boy" was a favorite of mine back in the days when I was more swinging (though I have yet to use the LM formula, and am sure its much better)
Also: John the Conqueror! That root does wonders!
Now I really wish I knew about the "Fast Luck" spell mentioned above back in my single days.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Cali2002

Unread post by Cali2002 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Wow, I have to take notes :-) Congratulations on your success!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Hello! I am putting together a little kit of the Bewitching products since I am such a fan of the scent, as well as the magical properties. I would like to attract a wealthy or well-off gay woman using these products and others, and would love suggestions. Would mixing bewitching, wealthy way, and lavender love drops go together for this purpose? I also possess Kiss Me Now, Come to Me, and a few others. What other products would you suggest? I had thought about Cleo May and/or Jezebel, although I am not a prostitute, I am wanting to attract someone to pamper me. Would this work with the LLD? I don't need swarms of men around, although I will accept this as a consequence (being attractive to people in general).

Suggestions and guidance welcome and appreciated!

Also, I do have my own Steady Work and Money Drawing spells in place, I just would like a certain standard that seems hard to find when it comes to romance.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Cleo May and Jezebel products are not just used by prostitutes. I've known happily married women who use Cleo May to bring the "spice" back into their long term relationships.

You can mix Cleo May with the Lavender Love Drops products, to bring you a generous woman lover.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Thank you so much!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:33 pm

I think you should move on. My original advice stands: find a compatible gay man instead of trying to change a heterosexual one. I recommend Cut and Clear.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi,

What are the best herbs, roots, spices, minerals, resins for gay love ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 pm

There is no "best" because the popularity of these items varies greatly according to the culture of the practitioner, family traditions, seasonal availability, and personal affinity to various scents, shapes, textures, and historical symbolism.

Please buy a copy of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." You will find dozens of efficacious herbs, roots, minerals, and resins for love, sex, and relationships of all kinds listed in the back of the book. In the front of the book you will find actual spells in which to use these herbs, roots, minerals, and resins. You can order it by clicking on the "add to Cart" button here:

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Oh, I already have this book. I just want to know other people's opinions as well.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Well, if you have the book and have read it, then you already ought to know that your quest for "best" products is pointless. Perhaps if you ask people what their "personal favourites" are, they would reply, but asking which are "best" -- there ain't no such thing.
catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:02 am

catherineyronwode

ok...thanks for saying that. it is that too many choices.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:22 am

Hi sun369,

knowing wether you are male or female as well as wether you are seeking to draw a new love or improve a current relationship will change the products which may be suited to your specific case. If you could give a bit more detail as to what you're trying to do, we'll be able to give a bit more detail concerning alternatives to try ;)
Aura Laforest

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:16 am

aura

trying to seek a new gay love.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:42 am

For girl-girl action, working with Lovage, Damiana, or the LM love herbs mix and two Queen Elizabeth or Angelica Roots or female lodestones

For guy-guy, swap out the Queen E roots for John the Conqueror or Ginseng roots or male lodestones

That said, the easiest thing to do would be to purchase the LM Lavendar Love Drops spell kit that has everything you need to do exactly what you want: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html
Aura Laforest

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Aura- what has been your experience using two Queen Elizabeth roots for lesbian love? I've read that they often don't cross over for same-sex love (attracting women), so I find it intriguing that you've recommended them.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Take Care,

I don't use the root for it's attracting qualities but as a stand-in for the partner, like a lodestone. Naming a root for each partner and then working them like lodestones (drawing them closer to each other) and finally binding them together for permanent safe-keeping (in a mojo or bottle spell or honey jar) has worked well (albeit it's less than the most traditional way to work and others may well have much more accurate info as to why or why not to do this).

That said, it depends on the type of woman and what kind of root she is: personally I'd rather work two angelica roots but that's a root I resonate with - I have very little in common with Queen E root to begin with. I'd even work John the Conqueror root for a girl if that's what kind of person she was. What's the person like? And what kind of qualities is she looking for? If a femme-y lady is looking for another femme - Queen E would be my natural choice (but again, that's a purely personal choice).
Aura Laforest

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Thank you, that makes sense to me. :)

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Wow! How exciting!

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 am

Dang. Well played, sir. Well played!
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

RobertLG21

Unread post by RobertLG21 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 am

So i apologize in advance for this story.

I have fallen pretty damn hard for a good friend of mine. He is totally beautiful and his energy is intoxicating. He has a boyfriend, but this guy isn't all that great to him.

I am quite tempted to hex the boyfriend and force them to break-up, but I have decided I will not intervene like that. Instead, I wish to do mojo on the boy I love, to help protect his sensitive heart.

I thought of using a white 7 day candle, dressed with Protection Oil and Lavender Love Drops (since all of us are gay and this relates to the heart). But to be honest, I am not totally sure how to go about this ritual.

If anyone had advice for this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your time. :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:32 am

Hi RobertLG21,

you could get a Protection Vigil Light from LM that is already dressed with the oils and herbs for you - in the message box, simply ask that Lavender Love Drops be included in the dressing oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-protection.html

If you're comfortable working with Saints, you could have a plain white Vigil Light dressed with All Saints oil and protective herbs and petition Saint-Sebastian, explain your situation and ask for his help: CAN-GLP-WHIT 8.50$

To find out more about how to work with candles in the hoodoo tradition, you can read through the information Miss Cat has made available on-line: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

If it's your first time setting a light, you could also have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) set one for you or burn in addition to you. You'll get a burn report once the candle is done to give you an idea of how the work is progressing: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”