Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 am

theusurper: I moved your question to the much bigger thread already in progress. I hope through reading this thread or doing a search you will find your answers and get the advice you seek.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:30 am

For the people that work with Saint Martha i want to tell you that when you offer her to pay for any favor; she love Malta Goya, Malta is a dark drink you can find in the Hispanic Store, she love it and you can make Corn Bread with Cinammon Stick, Whole Cloves and Star Annise(5 pieces of each one) Well i think with this advice i followed her instructions. Keep the faith on her, she love to help but she like that you pay when she work for you.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 am

Thank you for that theusurper! I have had Malta Goya and it is very much available in the Mission District of San Francisco. Interesting recipe! Have you thought about submitting the full recipe to the Lucky Mojo Conjure Cook-Off?

http://www.luckymojo.com/conjurecookoff.html
Joseph Magnuson

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:13 am

Are you talking about the Corn Bread? Of course i can

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 am

Well thank you. I am sure many of our readers would love to try their hand at making the recipe. Saint Martha the Dominator Cornbread sounds just lovely!
Joseph Magnuson

AoD

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by AoD » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Thank you St Martha for granting me my request so swiftly!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:32 am

Last night i asked Saint Martha if she's still helping me or another words if she want to work with me; i told her to give me some signal and i have this dream, i dreamed that i saw a cute dog playing in my back yard with my dog, that dog i have never seen. I look in my book and i found that when you dream with a dog like that, it could mean the qualities of loyalty and unconditional love associated with dogs. I would like to know if someone can confirm me this. It is my answer?

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:13 am

I decided to do the ritual for Saint Martha every Tuesday starting today. I had to work with what I had so I just dressed a green candle with a flowery oil I found at home, wrote my petition, put a Cyclamen flower (purple one) by the candle and prayed.
When I finished I lit a pink candle over my honey jar and for the first time the candle made a few popping sounds and sizzled for a few seconds. I took it as a good sign especially as the candle is burning quickly and clean :)

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Ive been working a saint martha candle for about 2 weeks now every tuesday but have come into a bind. I am having to go away in two weeks for 20 days and will not be able to make my petitions to her for those 20 days and want to know what I can do? If anything possible. I will not be able to light a candle or anything during this time. I can only pray to her but will not have the prayers with me.
Will this cause me to have to start all over again??
Or perhaps I could get someone to do it on my account for those 2 to 3 tuesdays I will be gone? I could get my daughter who is 10 to light the candles at home for me but will this matter.
Need guidance in this matter please!

PrincessButterfly

Unread post by PrincessButterfly » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Thank you, St. Martha, for coming to my aid, and for always coming through for me!

grainne80
Newly Registered

Unread post by grainne80 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for sending me the peace and apology I asked for from my ex. Thank you thank you!

mahakali
Is Saint Martha working for me?

Unread post by mahakali » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:46 am

I've been using Saint Martha after me and my boy toy had a fight. Well after I petitioned her, he did so after half the things I petitioned St. Martha for him to think of me, call, come to my job. But the 2nd week, I asked her to break up him and his girlfriend. They fight a lot and for him to commit and love me. Yesterday was my 3rd week of worship, I wasn't going to light the candle cause I wanted to give up. So, I asked her while looking at the candle if me and the guy was meant to be, to give me a sign. Well while watching tv his name was mentioned, I changed the channel then I heard his name mentioned on another channel repeatly 6 times, also, while browsing my phone I saw his name and funny a picture while a snake and a few times I would see her name not a lot tho' like his so after all these signs, I lit her candle making it my 3rd. Any advice on this, is it a sign that I will get him? ...or should I just ignore and get a reading? Funny tho I haven't heard from him in 4 days and he messages me on aim saying hi I'm just confused ....you guys helped me in the past so I'm asking for assistance again .

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for all your comfort and help. You stay with me even when my negativity and emotions get the best of me. Thank you for your comfort and bringing light to a difficult situation.

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Thank you St. Marta for your help and guidance. You are my patron saint.

plum_girl
Newly Registered

Unread post by plum_girl » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:18 pm

I want to thank Glorious Saint Martha the Dominator for her aid in an impossible situation. The problem isn´t 100% solved yet, but what was done is really amazing. My miracle happened on the 4th week of the novena. Should I do it again to ask for the rest, or could it be the Saint has done all she could already?

Anyway, Thanks and Much Love Saint Martha. I´ve been praising your name and recommending your prayer to other ladies in distress and at least one of them is having results! Blessed be!

LovelyLove

Thank You St. Martha

Unread post by LovelyLove » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank you St. Martha for bring back the man I love and helping him appreciate me. I see the difference in his actions and I will be ever thankful. St. Martha works miracles! Give her time if you've never worked with her or any saints, but she will come through. :) Good luck to all.

smokey08

Re: saint martha is working

Unread post by smokey08 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:12 pm

This may be a dumb question but where did u get st.martha? Lol I would like to try this.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: saint martha is working

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Lucky Mojo sells Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies including the statue.
Candle (http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html)
Oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html)
Bath Crystals (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html)
12' Statue (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuary.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Is Saint Martha working for me?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

mahakali, a divination will answer your question. AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) ask for a YES/NO divination or a 10 minute reading.

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:06 am

so saint martha can be used for reconciliation also? & i do not have a statue so does a picture of her work?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:10 am

Saint Martha is the patron saint of cooks and housewives. Legend sprung up about her taming a dragon and so she became associated with the powerful female taming overwhelming odds. Historically in Portugal and Spain she was called upon to set the home straight, keep kids in line, overcome bad situations in a family, and for women who worked under men (usually in a culinary profession). She also was called upon to help in providing for a familiy--probably why she is sometimes called upon for money and profession work in Afro-Carribean magic.

However over time her natural patronage of dealing with matters of the home also extended to keeping wayward husbands home. As a Dominator she would bring these good-for-nothing husbands back to do right by their wives. Basically she gave wife and mother dominion over her home.

When the Portuguese and Spanish came to the New World Saint Martha quickly became popular because she resonated strongly with the various cultures she was introduced in. Along with Saint Helen she was the saint par excellence for women. But where Saint Martha was specifically called upon by wives and mothers, Saint Helen was called upon by forsaken lovers to bring back their men.

Over the years however their role has grown closer together. Many now call on Saint Martha to bring back a lover, usually by dominating them.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:07 pm

I like the story behind her. But would a picture of saint martha the dominator work? Because I haven't gotten a statue yet

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Yes, asmalls08--I am not sure where you got the idea that you need her statue.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 am

Thank you & yes I do not know why I thought that. But I just wanted to clarify lol. So the first thing I would do is set up an altar & ask her could she work with me?

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:15 am

On Tuesday I wil be starting my novena to saint martha the dominator & was wondering since I have pictures of "lubana" the one that's black with snakes . Can I use the saint martha oil from LM products? & I have red candles that are 4"inches. Because I was gonna make some orders during this week. & wondering if it was okay to purchase some items. Thanks!

Ekaterina

Unread post by Ekaterina » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Saint Martha has come through for me bigtime.

I donated to the Saint Martha's Hall charity as a thank-you to her. It's a battered women's shelter, which is pretty appropos for this saint.

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for all your help and hard work!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

smokey08

St Martha the Dominator & St Expedite Together?

Unread post by smokey08 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 pm

So I'm having my rootworker do a honey jar for me & I was sent prayers & the prayers are to st expedite. & I was told to still continue with saint martha so I'm hoping my work would come out with fast & good results. For the prayers to st expedite do I need his candle & oil & picture for this? I asked my worker but haven't gotten an email yet & wanted to purchase some products from the LM shop. Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: st martha the dominator & st expedite together?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:43 am

Yes, I think you should definitely get a candle, oil, and picture for st expedite. You do not HAVE to have it as you can simply call upon him by using his prayer. However, I would think that getting this supplies together would show that you want to build a relationship with the saint, and it would be great to show your appreciation for him to call upon for his help.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: st martha the dominator & st expedite together?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:18 am

You can order his Holy Card or car statue, novena candle, and dressing oils here (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html)

smokey08

Re: St Martha the Dominator & St Expedite Together?

Unread post by smokey08 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:08 pm

Thank you for answering my questions! I'm going to make a purchase now!

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:09 am

I have a questions is igt a good idea to have a honey jar working & saint martha the dominator & an intrailquilty spirit to? I have a root worker doing a honey jar for me & I speak to saint martha daily but petition to her every Tuesday. I jus started a honey jar last Thursday & been working wit saint martha since december the 20th. Thanks for any advice

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 am

Before you touch the Intranquility Spirit, you need to get a reading to see if that's indicated. It rarely is. As we've said many times before, it's much more of a vicious curse than a love spell. It's also not anything for a novice to undertake.

Get a reading to see what's the best approach for your situation. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Thank you Saint Martha, today i finally paid your favor for what i asked. Is new year and i know that for May 2012 we finally have our work done. Thank ylou for work on my behaf, you are so beautiful mother, you take care of me like my mother and i don't have enought to pay you but you know how much i love you and respect you, thank you so much.

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm

So just to make this clear saint martha can help with reconciliation? i cannot tell whether she wants to work with me or not. but when i got a reading i was told she would be someone good in my life and i should continue to work with her. so im assuming thats a yes. but i feel like she was trying to reach out to me because i could feel her presence in the room and felt a tingling sensation through my body. havent got much contact with her lately since ive been busy but i havent missed a tuesday. & i currently dont have a vigil glass candle. im waiting for my products to arrive in the mail hopefully this week. when i first started to petioin to her i gave her roses water & black coffee now the roses are dead. so do i just throw them out ? & give flowers every tuesday?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:08 am

Yes she can help with reconciliation. Every tuesday i give her corn bread made for me with annise, cinnamon and clove. I put some fresh flowers, coffee, water and her oil lamp. When she does any expectacular thing for me i give her Malta GOya and burn special candel. She is lovely.

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 am

Okay thank you! I just wanted to make sure.

How would I dipose of the dead red roses? Unless I keep them?

smokey08

dressing saint martha questions

Unread post by smokey08 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:52 pm

So I have reconcilation & come to me oil. Can I use those to dress the picture I have of saint martha? I don't have saint martha oil just yet but I will soom. And is it best to drop saint martha oil in a dress vigil candle everyday while its burning for the 9 tuesdays of the novena? Just wondering what's appropriate to do. Thanks

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: dressing saint martha questions

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 pm

I wouldn't dress the picture of Saint Martha with the oils. I would dress the vigil candle with the oils you want, state a petition out loud in front of Saint Martha and set the light that way. However, it's been my experience that you should do the entire 9 Tuesdays of St. Martha novena before attempting to have Her do work for you. You kind of need to "warm her up to you" first. But, go with your feelings after praying to this Saint. She is no one to mess with :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Good advice and I second MaryBee.

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Thank you mary bee! So I dressed her picture before I knew this information so I hope this doesn't ruin things for me :/ and can I light her candle on a Thursday & petition? Or should I just wait for Tuesday?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:21 am

You "can" do whatever you like. However, traditionally, a person does the Nine Tuesdays novena *first*, to see if St. Martha will work with them. If you have not yet established a good working relationship with this Saint, wait until Tuesday and present her the petition candle. See how it burns and if she will help you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks you Saint Martha!
Two days after my second tuesday he contacted me and set up a meeting.
I have faith in Saint Martha and know she is with me (and listening)
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 pm

thank you Saint Martha!

smokey08

how can i tell if saint martha wants to work with me?

Unread post by smokey08 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 am

So I've been working with saint martha since dec 20th & I can't really tell if she wants to work with me or not. Could someone explain what I should do? I'm guessing I should get a reading

theusurper

Re: how can i tell if saint martha wants to work with me?

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 am

A reading is perfect but burn a single green candle and ask her that you want a sing, if the candle cry may be she doesn't want to work in your behafl, if the candle burned completed, no wax sing,she want to work but give her time, she is lovely. is my opinion, people with more expirience can tell you something else.

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 am

I burned a green candle about 4 inches in its little candle holder. There was barely any wax at the bottom when the candle finished in about an hour & a half. the flame during the burn would jitter & jump a lil. And then afterwards it would be normal.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:38 am

Sounds like a pretty good sign. The dancing flame shows that there's power ready to work for you.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 am

Thank You St. Martha, again, for continually working for me!

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:51 am

Thank You St. Martha The Dominator for your continuous help. You are a true Sister.

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Thank you Girl!. He called last night ;) You rock. ;)

Thank you Saint Martha.

smokey08

do i pinch out her candle ?

Unread post by smokey08 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 pm

I have both saint marthas the dominators on my altar. The "black" & "white" one I'm hearing they are the same but I felt I got more of a response with the black one. & I have there pictures side by side. & I'm not sure what to do with the dead roses that are on the altar because I do not have money for new fresh flowers.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: do i pinch out her candle ?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 pm

You treat the dead roses as a ritual remain and dispose of them properly...one way is to give the dead roses back to nature; as for buying fresh flowers, did you promise Saint Martha fresh flowers? Than you must honor her with your promise.

smokey08

Re: do i pinch out her candle ?

Unread post by smokey08 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Yes I promised to give her fresh flowers every Tuesday & then malta when she granted my petition but since I've been having financial issues lately I have to wait next Tuesday when I get paid to give her fresh flowers. Does she like oil lamps better?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 am

Thank you Saint Martha from my deep of my hear. I love you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 am

I have decided to start working with st. martha to help me with my ex. He has been telling people that he loves me and he could see himself spending his life with me. We have been broken up for six months now and we have had a very on and off again relationship due to him. He is not a cheater just always breaks up with me when things start to get serious. He will then act as if I don't exist until he gets over whatever his issue is. After reading all of this it seems st martha would be a good choice. My question is besides the st. martha oil does anyone suggest anything else to dress it with to help with the getting over BS and getting him to contact me? :D

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 pm

I love you Saint Martha and want to say a big thank you for helping me become strong again and back in charge of myself.
thank u for your hep in starting the ball rolling with this man, your continual love and help is well noticed!
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Thank you, St Martha on this my 4th Tuesday.
You have already helped so much, and know and have faith you will continue to help me on my journey!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Thank u Saint Martha, i knew you would come to my aid once more, you are amaizing. I don't know what i do without your help. Thank you my lovely mother. tomorrow i offering what i promised to you,flowers, malta goya and ground coffee.

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Many thanks to the grand lady, Santa Marta! You have kept all your promises, you are deserving of great honor and respect. Santa Marta is a friend to women everywhere.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”