Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Update Change Profile Username Password Email Gender Avatar Sigline

Ask here for help or report problems with the Lucky Mojo Forum.
Messager In NY
Re: Update Change Profile Username Password Email Gender Avatar Sigline

Unread post by Messager In NY » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:04 pm

lol still can not get it

Messager In NY

Unread post by Messager In NY » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:45 pm

I did it ........ YEA

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi,

how do the grads from Miss Cat's course get their spiffy Certified Practitioner avatars?

Thanks for your time. :)

#1530 g
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Regarding "Certified Practioner" badges -- you just pick 'em up and adapt them to your use. They need to be a certain size to be used as avatars ...

You can find the originals in large size here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/samplebuttons.html

You can then cut them down in size or adapt them by combining them with other images.

Avatars are limited to a 90 pixel width, a 120 pixel height and a 6 kb file size.

They must be hosted on the web (not your hard drive) -- for instance at any photo-sharing site -- and you must supply the url for the image when you upload.

That's all!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Moderators!

I just wanted to say that the forums look amazing and neater than ever, thanks to the ever vigilant eyes and quick fingers of each and every Moderator!

I have noticed that redundant question threads are getting linked up with their "mother" threads very soon after they have been posted. The forums look tidy and neat and that makes for a much better experience.

Thank you, all of you, moderators who have been doing a lovely job cleaning these forums up and getting them looking great --- all the while dispensing some PRICELESS information along the way!

Bravo, cheers, much appreciated, etc!

We appreciate the hard work put in by all!

Good Luck!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:46 pm

You are very welcome. We appreciate the praise!

Here are the loose rules for becoming a moderator:

1) You have to be a graduate of my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course.
2) You have to be a regular forum user.
3) You have to be technically proficient enough or inquisitive enough to know or look up the ins and outs of phpBB forums on your own sometimes, 'cause we can't always help you!
4) You have to be familiar with the Forum Rules and be willing to uphold them -- and this includes no personal web links, no personal ads, and no commercial links to other sites.
5) If you qualify, you should send a message to nagasiva at the forum requesting moderator privileges.
6) After approval, we would like you to modify your forum avatar in some way in order to include the "Forum Staff" badge (at a reduced size or as your entire avatar; your choice); it is obtainable at http://www.luckymojo.com/forum-staff-practitioner.jpg

Here are the benefits of becoming a moderator:

1) There is a special Moderator Sub-Forum where you may discuss technical issues with other mods.
2) Every month a thread is started in the Moderator Sub-Forum for the preceeding month's posting totals in which all moderators are invited to state the number of reply-posts they have made during the month; if your total is 50 posts or more, you will receive a Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Gift Certificate worth $25.00; the moderator with the most posts in that month will receive an additional $10.00, and will be sent Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Gift Certificate worth $35.00.
3) If you are a retail customer of Lucky Mojo, your gift certificates will apply to your order at the retail price and you may save and combine your gift certificates with each other or with a credit card to make a retail purchase.
4) If you are a wholesale customer of Lucky Mojo, your gift certificates will apply to your order at the wholesale discount rate and you may save and combine your gift certificates with each other or with a credit card to make a wholesale purchase.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:40 am

It really has been noticeably nicer on here... The praise is warranted!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:57 am

Nope, it's just not working...

I put it on my desktop and try to drag it on to the page (the LM avatar page), doesn't work.

I put it into my iPhoto and as soon as I click on the desktop link that I created by dragging the image onto my desktop, it vanishes....

I am not sure which thing I am doing wrong, but I have a strong impression that I am doing something wrong. :D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:57 am

Have you read through this thread?:

I think it will help you. You have to link to a picture on the avatar page, you can't drag and drop a picture unto a web page, since it is not on your own computer. (I think this is what you are trying to do, if not sorry about the misunderstanding)

You have to upload the picture to a site that holds pics.

Then on the edit avatar page, fill in the url to the place that holds your uploaded picture.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:23 am

I know that not everyone who takes my course has an interest in becoming a professional reader or rootworker, and what follows is written primarily for those who have set their sights on earning a living as conjure doctors.

WHAT DOES AN HRCC GRADUATION CERTIFICATE MEAN?

The word "certificate" refers to the paper certificates i give to those who complete my course.

I also give certificates to those who have completed my three-week hands-on Apprenticeship program.

I wish to make it very clear, because angry and jealous voices have stated that i claim otherwise, that a graduation certificate from the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course or Apprenticeship Program carries no implication that i claim to "certify" a root doctor's personal spiritual work or his natural gifts from Spirit.

WHAT DOES "CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER" MEAN AT THE LUCKY MOJO FORUM?

When Lara Rivera was paid to design the Lucky Mojo Forum, she wanted to make a way for moderators (all of whom are HRCC grads) and non-moderators (some of whom who are HRCC grads) to be identified, should they choose to be identified as such in the forum, as credible responders rather than just other newbies to hoodoo or inexperienced mages.

She created -- and i approved -- the "Certified Practitioner" logo badges that a number of course graduates and moderators use as avatars or as a portion of their avatars at the Lucky Mojo Forum.

Anyone who is an HRCC grad can use this badge at the Lucky Mojo Forum -- or on their personal web pages. No one is required to.

In other words, the Lucky Mojo "certified practitioner" Forum and web page badges are for optional use by all course grads at the forum for two reasons:

(1) The badges help newbies distinguish replies to their questions as coming from helpers with a sound knowledge base (e.g. course grads) versus coming from random fellow-newbies.

(2) Forum badges do not imply matriculation in any sort of program for certification of gifts of the spirit, such as might be conveyed by a License to Preach the Gospel, Ordination as a Minister, or graduation as a Doctor of Divinity, but they help my students build their reputations in the field through visual identification in a forum that is home to literally thousands of prospective clients; thus the badges were approved by me for my grads to combine with their personal avatars as part of a long-term career-building strategy for those who intend to become professional rootworkers.

WHAT DOES "CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER" MEAN AT AIRR?

The term "certified practitioner" is used at the AIRR site to Indicate that the worker has achieved a known standard of proficiency in conjure by graduating from the HRCC program and that we as a group believe the worker to be conducting his or her root doctoring business in accord with our stated ethical and moral standards. It is important to note that AIRR certifies that the worker's *business skills* and *business practices* -- the way the worker interacts with clients who seek readings via email and telephone -- are up to our standards.

Again, there is no implication that AIRR somehow claims to "certify" anyone's natural gifts of the spirit.

USING YOUR COURSE CERTIFICATE AND FORUM BADGE TO HELP BUILD A CAREER

Nothing is more discouraging to a novice worker than to hang out a shingle and get no clients. I would like to help you jump that hurdle.

1) I encourage my grads who wish to apply to AIRR once they have the requisite two years of rootworking experience to use the "Certified Practitioner" badges and also to become mods at the Lucky Mojo Forum in order to attract the notice of potential clients, so that when you join AIRR, you will have a good potential client-base through prior contacts at the 5,000-member Lucky Mojo Forum. By working for a year or two within the give-and-take of the Lucky Mojo Forum, you will become known to potential clients.

2) By keeping one single uniform professional-name or real-name presence at all public sites, including the Lucky Mojo Forum, Blogtalkradio, Facebook, Twitter, and your own web site, you are building a real reputation and you will have the best chance of attracting clients from the get-go. Do not split the public's attention by using multiple names. Use one name and stick to it everywhere and always.

Cordially,

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:10 am

I'd like to change my name please. Thanks.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:59 am

Go to User Control Panel, then Edit Profile, then Edit Account Settings. You can change your user name on that page.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 am

where abouts is the user control panel I can't seem to find it.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Click User Control Panel near the top of this page, although it looks like you were successful in changing your name.

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Ok lol thank you found it.

jujubee

Unread post by jujubee » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi. I deleted my old email account that I first used when I made this account here and was wondering how I can update my email address info now that I have a new email address.

Thanks!

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:45 pm

hi jujubee!
jujubee wrote:Hi. I deleted my old email account that I first used when I made this account here and was wondering how I can update my email address info now that I have a new email address.
it's really easy to change your email address. here's how:

look up under 'Board Index' beneath the Lucky Mojo logo next to the words "Lucky Mojo Forum" at the top of most (all?) pages in the forum.

under the link for 'Board Index', you will find the link 'User Control Panel'. click it.

that will take you to the 'Front Page' of your User Control Panel.

under the words 'User Control Panel' there are tabs, one of which is 'Overview'. to the right of that is 'Profile'. click it.

that will take you to 'Edit profile'.

to the left you will see several 'edit' tabs. the bottom one just above your 'Friends' list is 'Edit account settings'. click it.

to the right of this now-red tab see the field 'E-mail address:' and change that field's contents to your new email address.

immediately below it, enter the same address in the field marked 'Confirm e-mail address:'

at the bottom of the User Control Panel there will be two buttons: Reset and Submit. after you've filled out the e-mail fields, click Submit and you're done!
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:41 am

Thanks for the help, nagasiva. You are very kind.
catherine yronwode

jujubee

Unread post by jujubee » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi Nagavisa! I really appreciate the info and your assistance. I'm still fairly new here and trying to figure my way around. You've helped me so much though, so thanks again. I'll update my info now! :-)

And Catherine, hello there too, and I just love your site (and the products I've recently ordered). The information here -- thru-out the entire site -- has been a tremendous help.

I thank you both again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 pm

You're welcome!
catherine yronwode

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 pm

My email, facebook, and other forum accounts have been hacked. I'm very worried about this account being hacked as well. Before anyone asks, I have taken great precautions to try to regain my accounts and protect myself, and every time I get hacked. I've attempted to change my email on this forum to a safe one linked to my school, but it isn't letting me. I'm afraid I need some personal assistance to ensure that this account isn't compromised as well.

Thankyou.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi, neverfit --

People change their emails on this forum all the time. Nagasiva posted instructions, and i have merged your thread into the ongoing thread on how to change email addresses. Look above in this thread for instructions.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Mama Vescha
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Vescha » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Good to know it's not just me with the technical difficulties... duh. Now to see if it works for me!!!!! :)
Glorious St. Joseph, model of those devoted to labor, grant me virtue to work by placing love of duty above my inclinations; to work methodically, peacefully, and in moderation and patience..."

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:50 pm

It worked!!!!
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:01 am

It would be helpful if forum members would update their profiles to indicate gender. This would give us a clearer picture of the situations that they request help with.

To update, go to User Control Panel / Profile / Edit Profile / Check appropriate Gender

Your posts will then display a male or female symbol.

I would also prefer that posters avoid saying "this person" and/or referring to individuals as "they." Again, this will help us get a better idea of the scenario that you are dealing with. Stating a person's gender will not identify them; there are seven billion people on this planet, and each gender is about half of the total world population.

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:15 am

A good idea! It's especially helpful to the moderators when dealing with people who use fanciful, non-gendered screen-names.
catherine yronwode

Wordsmith_08

Unread post by Wordsmith_08 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:29 am

Hello: I don't know how to get into my profile so I can add a tagline thanking Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 am

User Control Panel / Profile / Edit Signature

I un-deleted your post for the benefit of those who have the same question.

natalieshop

Unread post by natalieshop » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:49 am

Can I attach images to my messages?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Yes, you can! Click the "Img" button in the reply menu and place the URL of the image inside the boxes provided.
Joseph Magnuson

natalieshop

Unread post by natalieshop » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 pm

?? I still do not see the image button I only see post reply?? where is it??thanks
p.s. the only place where I see the word img is next to this on the RIGHT SIDE but it says OFF and it wont let me upload photos/.....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:04 pm

natalieshop, it is possible that image uploading is not allowed for users at your level. I am not sure and I do not remember if I had it before becoming a moderator.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

natalieshop

Unread post by natalieshop » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:46 pm

thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:58 pm

We removed image posting ability within posts from non-mods because people were uploading porn. That was several years ago. It was just a lot of trouble to deal with it. However, any member can upload an avatar image, and all mods should have image upload permissions.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 am

Again, the correct pronouns for individuals are not "they, them,or their." They are "he, him, or his" or "she or her". Sorry to come off like a cranky English teacher, but this drives me nuts.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:41 am

I get annoyed with that, too. It's okay to tell everyone your business, but God forbid you reveal that! :lol:

Other forum crimes include the use of all caps and abbreviations people use in text messages. I mean, really... Are the keys *that* far apart on your keyboards?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Interesting.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Again, the correct pronouns for individuals are not "they, them,or their." They are "he, him, or his" or "she or her". Sorry to come off like a cranky English teacher, but this drives me nuts.
What about people who do not see themselves as being one gender or the other? I know several people who do not necessarily see themselves as male or female; they may see themselves as both, neither, in-between, "third-gendered," etc.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:44 pm

heartexalted wrote:What about people who do not see themselves as being one gender or the other? I know several people who do not necessarily see themselves as male or female; they may see themselves as both, neither, in-between, "third-gendered," etc.
Ah, the glorious twenty-first century! This is why somebody coined the pronouns "zie" and "zir." Like so:
  • Zie often wears pearl earrings with zir lumberjack shirts and suspenders.
Easy to pronounce (they rhyme with "he" and "her").

However, Mama Micki, "they" has been widely used in English as an un-gendered third-person pronoun since the Renaissance era. So, there's that...

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:09 pm

What about people who do not see themselves as being one gender or the other? I know several people who do not necessarily see themselves as male or female; they may see themselves as both, neither, in-between, "third-gendered," etc.[/quote]

If a transgendered or intersex person posts here, he or she can certainly use the pronoun with which he or she most closely identifies. However, this only applies to a small number of people. Almost all posters who use "they" do so out of habit or because they somehow think they are giving a cover of anonymity to the situation, not because of gender identity issues.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Mama Micki wrote:If a transgendered or intersex person posts here, he or she can certainly use the pronoun with which he or she most closely identifies. However, this only applies to a small number of people. Almost all posters who use "they" do so out of habit or because they somehow think they are giving a cover of anonymity to the situation, not because of gender identity issues.

I agree 100%... Gender arguements aside, if someone asks about love/romance we are going to give and receive better advice if we know that information. It's also important when a post is long and drawn out, because it can get real hard to keep track of everyone real fast.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Yes, it does seem strange when someone posts a long, intimate, detailed, and personal post about his or her love life and does not mention his or her gender!
catherine yronwode

clarissacain8

Unread post by clarissacain8 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:52 am

I am trying to upload my gravatar using gravatar URL but it is still not uploading because it is asking for jpg format and Gravatar is automatically converting it into png format. What to do??

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:19 am

I would like to share a photo of my candle with you all here on LM.. It's burning extreamly HIGH i've NEVER seen this before. I'm guessing this is a good thing I hope. Is their any way i can share this with you?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:44 am

Hi Love Unlimited. I moved your post to the Photos and Avatar help thread because your question fits more under this category than Love.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 pm

clarissacain8 --

This forum does not accept png format images. They must be in jpg format.

-----

Love Unlimited --

We removed image posting ability within posts from non-mods because people were uploading porn. That was several years ago. It was just a lot of trouble to deal with it. However, any member can upload an avatar image, and all mods should have image upload permissions.
catherine yronwode

Elle

Unread post by Elle » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:40 am

Hi!

I searched for a thread like this, but found none, so, i'm starting a new one... I'm new here, and after my first posts, I realized I choose a bad username, it could easily been related to me in a google search, and that wouln't be good. Is there a way to change it in my future/past posts?

thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:31 am

Go to User Control Panel, then Profile / Edit Account Settings

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 am

Hello

I'm Nicole Wong HRCC #1610G and I've made repeated attempts at posting my avatar photo (the certified practitioner seal). It's smaller than 6kb in size and the required dimensions, but it's just not uploading.

Would be grateful if one of the moderators take a look and see if there's something I'm missing?

Thanks!
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 am

Done!
catherine yronwode

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Thanks a lot, catherine!
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

jane

Unread post by jane » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi, I've been trouble logging back in and right now I've got a temporary password, and I need to know where I can reset my password.
I thought it would be in the control panel, but I can't find anything about passwords there.

Thanks,
jane

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Read the FAQ webpage linked here (faq.php?sid=f6618232d8e2f1e34db8ce83c04f6610#f0r4).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Due to recurring problems with people posting inline porn photos and violent photos, or posting links to offline porn images and violent images, we no longer permit photos or photo-links in the Forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
catherine yronwode

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Hello all.

Photobucket is having issue with hosting, atm, so I am using drop box. My avatar conforms to the specs. I get the invalid link error... https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhgqwlyes0zsx ... 6.jpg?dl=0 What did I miss?

ZenNetta
Miss Annette, HRCC Graduate #2082

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi ZenNetta,

The system may be having issues with DropBox as a platform. You could try other photo hosting sites to load your avatar. Photobucket is usually very reliable, but you could try other sites such as TinyPic.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:02 am

Photobucket has gotten funny about hosting pics and I was switching to google/photos or dropbox... when I use the share link each of these provide for my avatar, I get an invalid link error. My image does conform to the size limitations and while the link coding looks correct to me, I ask, how does this need to read... <http://....> or <image src...> Once I know the correct format, I can correct the share info. :D

Thanks!
Miss Annette, HRCC Graduate #2082

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi ZenNetta,

I don't know the answer to that other than to suggest you not use the "share" function as that appears to be tripping you up. Try uploading the image from your desktop and see if that helps. Otherwise contact the tech support people from the platform you're trying to link from and see if they can advise you on the correct link format to use.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help than this. Perhaps a more technically proficient person on the forum knows the solution for you. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 am

Hello, ZenNetta ,

I'm not sure if this is allowed anymore for non-moderators.

This may be the problem here.

I know that there's been a lot of problems with porn stuff so, the best way is to contact tech and ask. Here's the e-mail address:

forum@luckymojo.com

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:59 pm

With our software upgrade has come a whole new host of Avatar Badges for forum members to use. These are made in the form of a generic ranking Badge denoting your rank or placement at the forum -- but there is a frame-area in each badge where you may insert your own Avatar photo.

Of course, people may belong to more than one of these groups -- they are non-hierarchical -- so if you fit into several categories, please select the badge to which you are entitled and which you like most.

Here are the new avatars!

-----

Forum Visitor who has not yet had first three posts hand-approved

-----

Forum Member who has had first three posts hand-approved

-----

Student of the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course

-----

Graduate of the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course

-----

Graduate of the Course plus Three Weeks of In-Person Apprenticeship

-----

Graduate of the Course and Trained Forum Moderator

-----

Site Administrator

-----

Graduate of the Course and Candle Deacon at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC)

-----

Graduate of the Course and Member of Hoodoo Psychics (HP)

-----

Graduate of the Course and Member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)

-----

Owner of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

-----

Owner of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

-----

If you wish to claim one of these badges, either in the generic form or with your photo inserted, please contact nagasiva yronwode in Facebook (preferred) or in this thread (if you cannot use Facebook). He is at

http://facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

Enjoy!

P.S. And grabbing one of these badges when it is not yours to claim is impersonation, and impersonation will get you bounced out of the Forum, of course.
catherine yronwode

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Forum Technical Help -- Post Here for Assistance With Forum Use”