Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Vera

Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by Vera » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:28 pm

My 2 readings were with an AIRR worker. If I understand correctly your answer is that "He needs protection first?
Also, he is not getting any attention whatsoever; that why I pose the question.
God Bless

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:01 pm

A combination of Attraction, John the Conqueror, and Crucible of Courage would be ideal in this situation. Attraction will bring him attention, John the Conqueror will give him that special quality of self-assertiveness, and Crucible of Courage will help him overcome his fear of rejection.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali,
Have already ordered John the conqueror. (have attraction crystals & oil) Waiting for my order to arrive, hopefully soon :) Will order Crucible of Courage. (Have an additional pending wish list which I have not yet submitted; will add to it the Crucible of Courage.
Thanks a mil and God Bless!.
PS:Would still like to do a protection spell. What ingredients would I need for that?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:48 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:13 am

Hi all,
I've had few readings and spells works done from LM rootworkers in the last year.
Last year after me and my bf brke up because he wouldn't commit to me I hired a LM rootworker to do a love spell for a new love... well that spell brought back my ex. While me and my ex were together the rootworker did couple of spells for commitment and marriage (since that was our problem). We got closer but kept beaking up over and over for the same reason.
Now we're broken up again and I am just tired of going back and forth with him. This time I want to do a love spell myself to bring my true love to me for good, whoever that may be I'm open to it.
What do you guys suggest I purchase from LM? a spell kit and if so which one.
Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:31 am

Interesting...Come to Me (designed to bring a new love) maybe working a Road Opener or Van Van to clear away any blockages. Personally, I like Van Van because it works several avenues, clears away evil, provides magical protection, opens the road to new prospects, changes bad luck to good, and empowers amulets and charms (what more could you ask for)

You could start with Van Van (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html), following with Come to Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html)

Also, Lucky Mojo has a lot of information on drawing a new love found here (http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html), read the section on Love Spells to Attract a New Love, you will find White Candle Spell, Lodestone and Candle Love Spell, 3-Candle Love Spell, Dressed Letters and much much more. All supplies are available on Lucky Mojo.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks jwmcclin. So you suggest a come to me spell? how about the other products van van and road opener, are they separate spells?
do yo know which spell Ms. cat performed to find her husband?
Thanks.

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:04 pm

I don't know which particular love-drawing spell, if any, Miss Cat used to meet her other half nagasiva. I do recall however on the radio show, she has talked about how the Cut and Clear really helped her personally to move on from a relationship that was no longer mutually beneficial. She also discusses it at length on the cut and clear product page.

Specifically she says:

"If you have trouble letting go of past situations and conditions, if you are dragged down by people who promised things they never delivered yet find it difficult to walk away from them, if you want to move on into better, happier, and more productive relationships, then try a CUT AND CLEAR spell to break your ties to the past and bring about a new, desirable future."

I am only suggesting it because by your own admission, you repeatedly return to your ex, even after trying to draw a new love. And things have yet to change. Perhaps cutting your emotional ties to this person, will allow you to experience that new love that you are looking for.
The spell seems to cover exactly what you are looking for. The full spell has two parts, it will release your tie to your ex and also draw better relationships to you. Also if you order the full Cut and Clear Spell kit, it includes Come to Me oil in it. Given the fact that your ex returned from your previous working, I think perhaps you should consider this work because it will serve both your purposes. I found reading the entire page, including the specifics of how it is performed, helped to understand what the working is meant to accomplish. Good luck to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Thnaks trish76 for your help.
Believe it or not, I did cut and clear, cleansing and all that before the LM rootworker did the "spell for new love" last year and it brough my ex back. so I thought we're destined to be together and even after the cut and clear I still loved him so rootworker did work specifically on him for commitment and we dated on and off again but no commitment, which resulted in a break up again.
So now I am open to him or someone new but I dont want a casual relationship anymore, i want a real commited relationship, living together, marriage, something solid.
Thanks.

Shaena

Unread post by Shaena » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Even if you did the Cut and Clear work before, you may need to spend some more time on it, especially if you say you still have or had feelings for your ex. Sometimes your head may know that you're ready to move on, but your heart may not (and vice versa). Once your head and heart agree that it's time to move on, you won't have a part of you wishing for what might have been and possibly influencing the work.

I would take jwmcclin's and Trish's advice with the Van Van kit or Road Opener products to really clear away the blockage that might be bringing you back to a situation that you said don't want anymore. Then, once you are absolutely ready, work with the Come to Me products.

Both jwmcclin and Trish have given you guidence. And I have to agree with them. Even if you've done work on a situation once before, it doesn't mean you can't do it again, and again, and again until you get to the place you need to be...physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually...to move on and welcome new relationships into your life.

Good luck!

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 am

I'm ready and open for a new love whether it is with someone new or a new relationship with the ex. i dont feel the need to do cut and clear because I feel fine emotionally.
I'm looking for suggestions for a love spell and which is the most suitable product for me and jwmcclin suggested come to me, which I like.
Thanks all.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:34 am

The Come To Me kit would be great. Just use your list of qualities you want in an ideal partner in your petition, rather than a specific name!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:39 am

Thank you Devi Spring. That's what I was thinking to do as well just do a general love spell for myself to bring the kind of love and a relationship i want and belive that universe will bring what's best for me.
Also can a honey jar be used to for a general love spell and just put my hair, etc. in it?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 am

In a situation like this I would recommend an Astrological Compatibility Chart done. The fact that you Cut and Clear and your rootworker did conjure to bring in new love, but your old lover came back indicates that you'll want to see what is going on in your stars. Especially since you two seem to break up and get back together. There may be some "crossed-stars" and would require astrological remediation.

Deacon Millett at AIRR is the man you want to approach about this.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:52 am

Thank you conjureman Ali. That's quite interesting never though about that. We've been breaking up and geting back together for so long and i've done everything to move on and somehow he always comes back but doesn't stay! I will contact Deacon Millett. thanks Again!

cccoralee

Unread post by cccoralee » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:15 pm

I was told that I could use Follow Me Boy to keep this certain guy interested (wanting and desiring) in me. Yet, I don't know how to put it into effect because he is away at school and we don't see each other often.

I was told I could use "Chupparosa" or Dixie Love for attracting a guy for a long term relationship. I would like to attract a guy to be in a long term relationship with, I'm not looking for a fling really. I have certain physical and non physical characteristics that I am attracted to in someone and I would like to incorporate that somehow..... How do I go about going towards that goal? I don't want to MAKE anyone love me, I just want to draw suitors. :oops:

I was also told I could use attraction to attract more friends....what attraction do I use and how do I use it?

And I could use bewitching to make myself more alluring but I'm not sure about how to do that. Do I use it on myself like anoint myself with the oils?

Sorry I have so many questions I'm very new. I've asked about other problems before but because of living in a dorm and school it never worked out and I was never able to follow through with everything but now I'm at a point where I can actually do things lol

Basically I was told a bit of what I could use (product wise - only a vague list though) but wasn't really explained about HOW I was suppose to actually use the items.

And I can use Crown of Success for success in academics right?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:17 pm

You are asking two different types of relationship.... on one you are asking for Follow Me Boy to attract, dominate and hold a man. As the label describes, "attraction, romance, desire, love and passion." Since he is away, you can dress a letter, a card, etc and send to him, you can burn a candle dressed with his name carved into the candle burned on his picture or name.

Now one of my favorites, is "Chuparrosa" and Dixie Love which are designed to draw a ideal love that is honest, long term...focused on marriage.

At the same time, unless I am reading you wrong, you are asking for a quickie.... Kiss Me Now (http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html) is designed for that purpose.

cccoralee

Unread post by cccoralee » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:57 pm

So, I dress the candle with Follow me boy, carve his name into the candle and place it on top of a picture of him and burn it all the way down?
What kind of candle do I use?

What is the best way of using Dixie Love to make it effective? Do I dress myself with it, use it with a candle etc?
And there are certain characteristics that I am looking for in guy, how do I incorporate that into the workings?

Thanks for the help.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:16 pm

cccoralee wrote:So, I dress the candle with Follow me boy, carve his name into the candle and place it on top of a picture of him and burn it all the way down?
What kind of candle do I use?
You can use a red vigil light (glass-encased candle) or a red taper, or even a red votive. Pink is another good color; the white in it emphasizes the spiritual qualities of your ideal love.
Write out your petition or prayer and place it under the candle along with his picture -- or you could even write it on the back of his picture.
What is the best way of using Dixie Love to make it effective? Do I dress myself with it, use it with a candle etc?
Yes, all of that. And buy the bath crystals to bath in, and the incense to bless your house with.
And there are certain characteristics that I am looking for in guy, how do I incorporate that into the workings?
Including his picture, if you find him handsome, will take care of the physical characteristics. Include his good personal characteristics in your petition or prayer.

I know you'll have more questions :) but most of them will be answered in Miss Cat's online book:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:43 am

If you haven't burn three pink pull-out seven-day vigil candles one after the other. It should take 21 days to burn all three. Make sure that you write your targets name vertically five times and cross that name with your own seven times. Then anoint the candle with Adam & Eve oil.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SPELL, as it is effective with faith!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 am

When you write the target's name vertically, is it like this?

N
a
m
e

Or is it written across the length of the candle where it's right side up when the candle is on it's side?

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:55 pm

across the length of the candle where it's right side up...
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Nice

w3sKer96

Unread post by w3sKer96 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Basic questions. I've been told to combine real world attempts at contact with open friendship and open love blessings. Any good example of what these, and contact me spells are?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:44 pm

I dont understand what you are asking.

Are you trying to gain more friendship and love?

If so I would start with look me over to attract the types of friends you want.

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Then I would do some come to me work to attract someone to love me.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi w3sKer96,

your question isn't that basic since it doesn't specify what kind of advice you're looking for nor what you expect to ultimately get from your work.

Real world attempts for friendship and love would include:
- being friendly and loving (like attracts like)
- if you have major issues (and I'm NOT saying that you do) going to therapy to deal with them
- joining a social network
- joining a class where you can meet new people

Love and Friendship work comes in many forms but could include:
- an attraction spell kit where you would specify what qualities and type of relationships you're looking for: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
- a honey jar to sweeten relationships with those around you: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
- reconnect with someone spells for which there are numerous possibilities, many discussed in the following thread: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

Please feel free to give us more detail so that the answers you receive can better respond to your questions.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

open heart

Unread post by open heart » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:20 am

Is there a specific prayer or anything to go with this? Can the candle be snuffed out and relit and still be effective? Im still very cautious about leaving candles burning when im not home. Even the glass encased ones..lol. but i cant let it burn continuously while home.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:56 pm

What do you mean when the target''s name is written across the candle where it's right side up and what does it look like? It sounds confusing to me. Also how would you cross your name over his doing it that way?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Stacey, to cross your name over another's name means to just write (in this case using a pin or needle in the wax) right across it. See the samples in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

For the Pink Pull-Out candles, order

CAN-PUL-PINK Candle - Pull-Out (Refill) Pull-Out Candle Pink $4.75

And the Adam and Eve Oil is

OIL-HOO-ADAM Oil - Hoodoo Adam and Eve Oil $6.00
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Miss Cat, do you by chance have a link for those samples? I could not find them.
Thanks in advance!

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Thanks so much Catherine!

Nala12

Unread post by Nala12 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:08 am

I am very much attracted to a guy that is on my FaceBook page. I want to know what candles, oils, and other things that I will need in order to get him to notice or perhaps feel attracted to me. For your information, we have never met and we live in different states. Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity and capitalization of topic

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:39 am

You can start with Attraction products, or an Attraction spell kit. Print out his picture and use that in the spell kit.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Nala12

Unread post by Nala12 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Thanks for your help ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Attraction Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html)

caramelkisses

Unread post by caramelkisses » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi,

I received a reading from a trusred reader that I have been going to for a few months now. She recently gave me a heads up on a new man that will be entering my life soon. I know these things can change and nothing is set in stone, but I wanted to know if a Come To Me Spell would work in this case and how I would go about writing my petition?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciatd.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Come To Me products can be used very successfully to attract the "perfect unknown lover from the Universe".

You could write a petition that says "I attract the unknown man that my reader Mrs X described to me into my life now".

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

caramelkisses

Unread post by caramelkisses » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Thanks so much for your reply.
MaryBee wrote:Come To Me products can be used very successfully to attract the "perfect unknown lover from the Universe".

You could write a petition that says "I attract the unknown man that my reader Mrs X described to me into my life now".

Good luck,
Mary Bee

BourbonBordeaux

Unread post by BourbonBordeaux » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:08 pm

I'm a college student who has made a career out of taking a class every semester with a certain professor. This semester will be my last and I am undeniably attracted to this man. I think he knows and hes flirted a little with me before.

I want to make something clear right now- I do not want to sleep with this man "for the grade." I have no problem doing the work or being interested in his classes and I have always made good grades. I just want to spark something between us that might push us closer together.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Be cautious about this. If you are his student getting invovled with him can have severe repurcussions on his career as a professor. It's another thing after you've graduated.

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:30 am

I would wait until after graduating. You could gain a poor reputation, and get him into serious trouble.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:09 am

The rules are CLEAR CUT and apply at EVERY college and university in the USA. He will be fired if he gets involved with you and it is found out.

Do you like him or hate him?

If you like him, graduate and then approach him.

If you hate him, seduce him and get him fired.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:21 am

I assume the semester ends in June, so that's less than four months. I agree that you shouldn't be dating him until you have graduated, but you can start work now. If he does ask you out, just tell him that you don't want to ruin his career, but you will see him after graduation.

Try Follow Me Boy, Come to Me, and Bewitching to get him interested. Good Luck!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

thehandofthenight

Unread post by thehandofthenight » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:33 am

I had a reading yesterday with the awesome Miss Cat and was told that the work that has been done for me to draw love is working but that I needed to do some more clearing work. I thought about it and ordered a cut and clear candle to be lit at MISC to remove any emotional residue that I may have from dealing with men in the past. It seems that the problem isn't really to attract love to me but that it's with me (I don't know if that makes sense)...I'm wondering if that is enough or if I should order the cut and clear bath crystals or the 7 herb bath as well...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:09 am

I would do a series of Cut and Clear baths, some Cut and Clear supplies, and perform the actual Cut and Clear spell for yourself. You can have the candles burning at MISC to help support that work that you do on yourself.

I'd follow the Cut and Clear work with some Healing work for yourself as well - so bathe with formulas like Healing, and planetary Sun products, and burn those candle son your name. This will help you heal from the past wounds, and give you a boost of confidence and personal empowerment.

Once you're feeling more strong and whole on your own, THAT is the time to do love drawing work.

thehandofthenight

Unread post by thehandofthenight » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Thank you very much Devi for your answer! So if I went ahead and did:

1)Black Walnut bath
2)Cut and clear bath for 3 days
3)Cut and clear spell
4)Healing bath for 3 days
5)1 bath in Planetary Sun

Would that be okay?

Thanks again for your wisdom!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Well, I'd give yourself more than 4 days to heal. :)

I'd do one bath in Healing + Sun a week for at least a month or two. Keep some candles in the same formula burning on your name. Pray daily to heal and be made strong and whole.

Pick a period of time - 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks (whatever seems right to you) - and give that time to yourself as a gift and concentrate on making yourself as strong and confidence as possible. Take that time to nurture yourself and do good things for yourself that make you feel healthy and confident. Are there some classes or workshops you've been wanting to take but have been putting off for any reason? Now's the time to treat yourself and do them. Do some yoga or other holistic exercise or activity that gets your body moving and will get your energies flowing. Been wanting a new hair-cut or color? Go get it. Make time to go out with good, supportive friends and family, and just spend time enjoying their company. Commit to concentrating on yourself for that period of time. Consider it a sabbatical of sorts.

After that time, you'll likely feel very different. More strong. More secure. THAT's when you're ready to move into drawing a new love.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 pm

No mention about a wife and or kids...but that too should be taken into consideration regarding a sexual relationship with this prof.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

BourbonBordeaux

Unread post by BourbonBordeaux » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Thank you all for your replies.

I am well aware of the rules and he is retiring after this semester.

He does not have a wife and his kids are grown. I really am just looking for something that would bring us together slowly.

Thankyou guys!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:24 pm

If you are interested in a long term relationship, Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) is used for luck in bringing a lasting love.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Brainny

Unread post by Brainny » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:12 pm

My question is in regards to how I would be able to attract someone into my life whom I've never met. She is the sister of someone that I used to date. I'm not interested in anything other than a friendship with her. She knows of me, but we've never met.

I'd appreciate suggestions on what I can do to attract her into my life.

Thanks!
:-)

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:03 am

Hey all,
So I'm wanting to do a spell to attract my ideal mate/soul mate/dream guy using come to me and adam and eve oils/sachet powders, and was thinking of doing a lodestone spell. I've read the lodestone and red candle love spell, but i was wondering if I could use a red male figure candle instead of the lovers candle to attract this unknown man? Thanks!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 am

You can use a Lodestone spell kit or Attraction to attract her into your life. If you know her name or have her picture, you can put that picture or name under the lodestone and feed it per the kit instructions to attract her to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 am

Yes, you can use the red male figural candle. I would write a list of the qualities you want in your ideal man and put it under the candle so God knows who to draw to you. Put the figural candle on a saucer and put the list under that; when figural candles melt they tend to be messy :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Brainny

Unread post by Brainny » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:01 am

Thanks MaryBee!

roxthefox

Unread post by roxthefox » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 am

Hello guys,
I'm looking for love spells to draw a specific person or to draw love in general. There seems to be a lot of material out there, so just wondering what some of your personal favorite love spells are which worked for you? What do you think contributed to the success of your spells?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Love Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html) is used to draw someone you know to you ...

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:59 am

I think that it is very helpful when working with any love spell to bring focus. If the person is unknown, then write down the qualities of your perfect lover on a petition paper and put it under a "Come to Me" candle, for example.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

markx

Unread post by markx » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:39 am

I'm trying all sorts, if anything works I'll post.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:35 am

Have you seen the Lucky Mojo Love Spell page?

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Lots of good, tested resources there.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”