Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
BLESSING1014
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:32 pm

I have a general love honey jar that has worked well for me.

i am trying to figure out if i need to make separate jars for individual purposes?
(like: marriage or cleo may)

or can i just use the appropriate oils on the appropriate colored candle and place on top of existing honey jar & pray?

Thanks for your help :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Cupcake, good for you. May your new paths be blessed.

Blessing1014, Sweet jars are for people first, then for what you want or what type of relationship you have to those people.

If you wanted a person to give you tips or money, you would put his name into a sugar or honey jar and dress the candles you burn on it with Cleo May Oil. Then, if you wanted marriage from that same person, you could just switch to dressing the candle with Marriage Oil and praying a different prayer over it.

However, if your "sweet tips" jar contained a dozen names of different contacts -- and you only wanted one of the people in that jar to marry you, then you would have to make a second sweet jar with just that one person's name in it, for marriage.

So, as you can see, it's about the people first and then what you want in the way of sweetness.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 am

I am considering making a sugar jar in an adorable heart shaped bottle I found and I'd like to place it on a permanent love altar I have set up in our bedroom. I am sure he will ask what it is, I can just reply the purpose is to keep our relationship sweet, he does not have to know what is really in there right? LOL! My question is, is it ok for him to see it?
By the way, there are a lot of really cute stuff in stores now with Valentine's day coming, good time to stock up! ;-)
I also plan to add some of those conversation hearts with cute words on them like "love me", "my boy", "soul mate", etc. and mix them in with the sugar, good idea?

Dichterin

Unread post by Dichterin » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

A burgeoning friendship was interrupted by a third party's duplicity and manipulations. Whole situation is too complicated to get into, but I have had readings done. They indicate that reconciliation can occur, but it will be a lengthy process. Which ingredients should I place in a honey jar? What about doing an ammonia jar too?

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 pm

I've noticed that when I hold my honey jar and say his name it never fails that he'll contact me within 30 min after that. Even if we haven't talked in a while. Also, I talk to my jar when I burn candles and the flame seems to lean toward me. Does anyone have similar experiences? I wonder what would happen if I sang to them like he used love.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:21 am

Jujubean, honey jars don't have to be hidden so its ok if he sees it. In all honesty most of the honey jars and sugar boxes that I've seen were almost always out in the open. One woman showed me her sugar box that she kept right on the dinning room table with her petition and a Vanilla bean right down in the bottom. And a root doctor showed me his honey jar that he kept in the kitchen window covered in wax from all the candle work he did.

Ditcherin, I personally am not overly fond of the amonia jar thing, so I wouldn't use it along side a honey jar. It wasn't how I was taught to work.

Rookiebinx, what you are experiencing is what is fundamental to conjure--our work is based off of relationship with Spirit, not on a set of formula. It isn't about the mechanical act of lighting a candle on a honey jar, it is about being a state where you are building a relationship with Spirit, "groaning in Spirit" as the good book says. And especially in love work if you can call out with love and desire in your heart with the confidence that Spirit hears you then you'll get good results. So spend time with your honey jar, spend it in prayer, spend it talking to him etc.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Dichterin

Unread post by Dichterin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:48 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Ditcherin, I personally am not overly fond of the amonia jar thing, so I wouldn't use it along side a honey jar. It wasn't how I was taught to work.
Thanks for the reply. I've decided to get a reading before proceeding any further and have thus deleted my questions.

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi everyone, I have to say the Airr readers always do a a great job. They advice to not only use the LM products but also be positive and believe in the work. So let me start by telling you that I started a honey jar on a guy I like and talk and wanted him to think more of me. I got positive signs from day 2 and I have used LM oils and pray every M,W,F. I believe in my jar and it's power. So thank you to the powers and LM.
However, recently, there has been no activity and the guy has stopped talking to me as a friend too.
So my question is- is there a time limit to how long the spell works? It was working fine and suddenly stopped. Should I restart a new one or cont. praying on the same?
I will be honest I have some connection with this. It seems it can feel my emotions and I talk to my honey jar as I would talk to my friend. Could I be doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:19 pm

It's possible that your target has become interested in someone else, or that he is upset with you about something you don't know you did. I'd suggest getting a 10 minute reading on the situation from an AIRR reader.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Wow Mary Bee, it didn't occur to me. I did do something silly but didn't think it would have such consequences.
Thank you

RedRedRoses

Unread post by RedRedRoses » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi All,

I started a honey jar on my ex in October after a great situation gone bad. I have been up and down with the results. We were back in contact in December after the working of the jar and things seemed to be good, and he suddenly turned. I continued to work the jar and although we live apart was able to see him when I traveled this past week, got in contact with him, spoke, were intimate, and both agreed to work on rebuilding a friendship/relationship. This was a major step with him being that I didn't think he would respond at all and I was ecstatic. He also opened up and told me he still cared about me alot. Up until the day I was leaving everything was fine, we were speaking, and I saw him again. When I returned home I realized he had then deleted me again and was not responding to anything. As I unpacked my bag I saw that the honey jar (although wrapped in newspaper and wrapped with clothes tightly) had broken and the honey spilled all throughout the suitcase. I reached out to him again to ask what happened and he said he realized he made a mistake. Now everything is terrible again, can't hold a conversation without him arguing and he said although he cares he sees no point in it all. I believe the jar breaking is the cause of this and don't know what to do now. I feel like all of my hard work for the last few months now was for nothing and I have to start all over with a new jar. If anyone could give me any advice I would appreciate it dearly. I am even more focused now to do 5x more work

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Since there is no immediate date available for reading, should I con't lighting and praying on the honey jar meanwhile?? I am not sure how to sort this out since he is now pissed at me.
Thanks in advance.

Hyrekia
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hyrekia » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new and this is my first post!

So here is my situation.

My boyfriend and I met through music. We had amazing chemistry together on stage and loved to sing together. I fell totally in love with him and we began to talk about a future together, marriage, kids, even stopped using protection when we made love.

Suddenly he became stressed over personal issues that he wouldn't talk about with me and pulled away. We got into our first ever fight and broke up on New Years Eve.

His family told me he was wanting to work things out but then a few days later a close friend and co-worker of his hung himself and he went into a rapid downward spiral of depression and anger. He pulled away from everyone except his brother, whom even with him he doesn't talk as much as they use to. Just before the funeral we had talked of working things out and he said that he missed me, thought of me constantly, and when I asked if he still loved me he said he did, and he told me several times "We WILL work this out". He seemed like he lost it at the funeral. After the viewing he got in his truck and dissapeared for hours. 2 days later he tells me we can't get back together because his heart isnt in it anymore and that he had fallen out of love with me.

I tried to be nice to him and supportive of him in this time that I knew is tough with him, but he's been just plain mean to me everytime he sees me, no matter how many time I apologize for every little thing I say or do wrong.

His brother and room mates and I are all close friends, so even though I try to visit when I know he's at work we still run into each other and he is always short and rude like he is angry with me. If I would try to text him casually and just talk as friends he would act very cold and seemed like he was always trying to start a fight with me.

I know he's going through a hard time, he's stressed, but everyone keeps telling me how much happier and what a better person he was when we were together. I still love him and care so much about him and just want to work things out.

I have lots of friends into different forms of magick and I started to do some research myself and came accross the Honey Jar spells and I just love it! It sounds perfect for me. I just want him to stop being so mean to me all the time and to open back up to trying to work things out.

So, here is what I have:

a 4oz baby food jar of clover honey
one of his hairs
one of his guitar picks
some red and pink rose petals
red candles
Lavender oil

I also talked with his horse about things. I asked for her help because that horse is his baby. She cradled her head in my arms and on my shoulder while I pet her and talked softly to her, asking her to help bring him back to me. She gave me some of her hair from her mane.

I also have some pictures of him I printed on plain printer paper. One is my favorite, a color picture of him riding in the grand entry of last years rodeo. It's not a very clear photo, it's a little blurry because it was taken on a camera phone, but it's my favorite. I also have a black and white one and a sepia tone one of him playing his guitar one night in the horse shack (both pictures I had taken). I also have one in sepia tone of him sitting in the saddle and turning to look behind him at the camera with his cowboy hat on. It's a clearer photo of his face than the first picture that is my favorite. I keep this one because it was his family's favorite picture of him. Like I said, all of these pictures were printed on plain computer paper.

1) I was wondering if these are acceptable items?

2) How many rose petals should I use?

3) Which picture should I use?

4) Should I write his name on the back or the front of the photo or not at all?

5) I've also read about writing your name and a short spell accross the persons name so that it makes a cross or grid.

6) Tomorrow night is a new moon, would this be a good time to start my work?

7) Should I carve his name or a spell into the candles?

8) Will the lavender oil be good for anointing the candles?

9) How many candles should I burn and how many nights and for how long?

10) Any other advice?

Sorry this is so long, I just want to make sure I'm doing this right!

katrink
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by katrink » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:29 pm

I am looking to dip my toes into some honey jar spell kit as a first time go at this hoodoo.

I am wondering which you would think would be more applicable to my situation. I am a freelance designer so I want to attract more clients and thus attract more money.

Would it be better to go with Money VENTURES, BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SUCCESS Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit or the Job Getting, STEADY WORK, AVOID BEING LAID OFF Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit?

Ultimately I want to attract more clients and get more money. :P
Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1725

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:09 am

I've been burning candle for Santa Martha and so far i have yet to see any result. So i would like to do the honey jar. I was unable to get my lovers hair BUT i use a wet wash cloth to wash off his sweat and private after having sex. I did NOT wash cloth out. Since i don't have any of his hair can i use this cloth? Remember i had to wet it 1st before passing it around him to make it like i was cleaning him up. Their is NO soap on the cloth. Also what else must i do or add to the honey jar. Thank you in advance .

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 am

Hyrekia--

1) All except the Lavender Oil. See below. And nice touch with the horse's hair. That's good.

2) Two.

3) Two pictures, you and him, face-to-face. You choose them. They can be "glued" face-to-face with honey, pinned together with tiny fish-hooks, sewn together with needle and thread, wrapped around a pinch of herbs.

4) Yes names and birth dates on back of photos.

5) Across or around, as you like it.

6) No, not on the dark of the Moon (astronomical New Moon -- rather when you see the first crescent at sunset -- usually 3 or 4 nights after the astrononical New Moon.

7) Yes,

8) No. Lavender is more often used unblended for friendship, and, when blended with love oils, for same-sex love. The reason it's used for friendship when unblended is that many friends are same-sex friends; so unblended it is not a gay oil, but a same-sex friendship oil, and blended with love oils (like Rose, etc.) it becomes a same-sex love oil.

9) Your choice; three per week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday is commonly employed.

10) Yes, learn a bit more about what you are doing before you do it; set a time limit on any love work, and, perhaps, get a reading on the situation, to see what the prognosis may be.

Good luck.

-----------------------------

Amor Porhibido --

Yes, sweat and body fluids are good personal concerns.

Your question about what to add to the jar is to0o simplistic to reply too -- honey jars and sugar jars are vastly different from one practitioner to another. Also, if you burn candles on the jar, after it is made, you will want a spiritual oil to dress the candle with.

Remember, too, that Saint Martha is petitioned for DOMINATION, but honey jars are used to bering about a condition of SWEETNESS. There is a great difference between the two emotions.

I have merged your query into the long thread on honey and sugar jars and i believe that if you read through this thread, you will get a better sense of the way these articles work, and will have enough information to proceed on your own.
catherine yronwode

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 pm

catherineyronwode:
Thank you for answering. I'm aware of the different between the tow. BUT my question is now HOW will i use this wash rag to help bring my lover to me and give this relationship an honest chance and make him realize their is something far deeper and he's scared to even confront it .

Thank you in advance.
BTW LOVE this website. Takes a little use to gettin around. : )

katrink
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by katrink » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:22 pm

getting bumped down and I don't think anyone noticed me questions. ;)
Sorry for the repost.

I am looking to dip my toes into a honey jar spell kit as a first time go at hoodoo.

I am wondering which you would think would be more applicable to my situation. I am a freelance designer so I want to attract more clients and thus attract more money.

Would it be better to go with Money VENTURES, BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SUCCESS Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit or the Job Getting, STEADY WORK, AVOID BEING LAID OFF Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit?

Ultimately I want to attract more clients and get more money. :P
Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1725

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Done a honey jar on my ex a while back (I'd say about a month ago). Since then I have been hearing the song I associate with him everywhere. It's not even a common song, and it's been in movies, on the TV, on the radio, etc, and today someone drove past me playing it!
Plus he has been contacting me about our daughter, and SEEMS to want to care, but his current GF doesn't want him anywhere near us (evil cow of a woman!).

Would this all be the honey jar? Should I keep going??

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Amor Porhibido wrote:I've been burning candle for Santa Martha and so far i have yet to see any result. So i would like to do the honey jar. I was unable to get my lovers hair BUT i use a wet wash cloth to wash off his sweat and private after having sex. I did NOT wash cloth out. Since i don't have any of his hair can i use this cloth? Remember i had to wet it 1st before passing it around him to make it like i was cleaning him up. Their is NO soap on the cloth. Also what else must i do or add to the honey jar. Thank you in advance .
And you didn't get a pubic hair? :shock:

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:51 am

mumma:
And you didn't get a pubic hair? <<< lmaooo.. No my lover is a true metrosexual. He shave his private part . Girl i would of taken his pubic hair in a heart beat but nope can't get it lol

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Jelly counts as a sweetener right? All the honey in Wal-Mart came in plastic bottles. Also is it okay to adjust a sweetening spell for two people? I was thinking the other caster and I would both write our names over the person we want to sweeten and both take a bite out of the sweetener.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 am

No, jelly does not count as a sweetener. Honey, sugar, molassas, maple syrup, corn syrup - those are sweeteners. Jelly is a mixture of fruit, sweetening, and pectin, and may also have some other stuff thrown in there too. If you need the jelly for the jar, then sure, eat the jelly on some nice toast, clean the glass jar, and then fill it with an appropriate sweetener, your herbs, and petition.

You can certainly have two people prepare the jar together.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:40 am

Thanks. I was just about to ask whether I could switch jars. Thanks. :)
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi everyone, I am starting on my honey jar tonight its actually a sugar jar, Just had some last questions before i proceed, i was trying to search the forum but nothing was coming up. So i figured i would just ask... i am sure the question has come up several times before so sorry in advance for repeating.

Ok so my question is:

1. The Name Packet-Can i write his name 3 times and turn it 90 degree then write my name 3 times and my petition under the names all on the back of his picture, then fold it?

2. The herbs, oils and powders- DO i just put it loose in the jar of sugar water or do i put it inside of his picture then fold it, and after i take 3 spoon of the sugar syrup and say "As this syrup is sweet to me, so will it become sweet to ______" 3 times then push the folded photo with the herbs and everything in the jar and close the lid & light the candle?

3.Now i read some people shake the jar others dont which is the right way of doing the spell?

4. on the candle that i burn do i just put his name or my name too?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:44 am

notsoperfect7 wrote:
1. The Name Packet-Can i write his name 3 times and turn it 90 degree then write my name 3 times and my petition under the names all on the back of his picture, then fold it?

2. The herbs, oils and powders- DO i just put it loose in the jar of sugar water or do i put it inside of his picture then fold it, and after i take 3 spoon of the sugar syrup and say "As this syrup is sweet to me, so will it become sweet to ______" 3 times then push the folded photo with the herbs and everything in the jar and close the lid & light the candle?

3.Now i read some people shake the jar others dont which is the right way of doing the spell?

4. on the candle that i burn do i just put his name or my name too?

1. Yes, that is one way to make a petition paper.

2. No. You do not just put herbs loose in the jar, oils and powders don't go into one either. You might wish to fold a pinch of herbs up in you packet, and you could five spot it with oil before you do tho. Also sugar water is a terrible idea, it will ferment and break the glass, or mold. I suggest you take the time to read this thread, as this has been brought up before. Use one of the traditional sweeteners, they are traditional for a reason.

3. That is a personal choice, there is no one right answer.

4. That depends, if you are working to reconcile with someone, then you should both be in the jar and on the candle, if you are only sweetening him to you, then you go with just his name.
HRCC Student #1559

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 am

Thank you Turnsteel-

i did read on the thread u can use any type of sweetner so i figured Sugar water would be fine, since honey moves slowly i figured i would try something a bit different.

Just a few more Q's

when you say I should put it all in a packet do u mean all the herbs in a little plastic Zip lock packet similar to the ones you get herbs in?

Also I know the pic can have the petition on it but should the picture just go into-the jar (honey or something sweet) do I put the by it self or that also goes inside the packet?

Thanks once again.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:04 pm

notsoperfect7,

When I say put it into a packet I mean fold them up inside your petition paper/photo, not a plastic bag.
HRCC Student #1559

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Ok perfect. Thank you so much also do I need to shake the honey jar or anything is there any other type of sweetner I can use other then honey? I am only asking since I hear honey works slowly... How about maple syrup? Since sugar water would be a complete disaster lol. Any suggestions? Please let me know thanks! :)

star11

Unread post by star11 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi yes maple syrup is fine any sweet liquid kyro syrup honey all work slow .I do not shake my honey jar . i burn a candle on it every day . i dress the candle with the appropiate oils and pray . but i do shake my sugar jar sometimes all day sometimes a couple times a day depends on my mood . my honey jar has been going for over a year . and sometimes i see results and then sometimes i dont but i belive in what i am doing so i continue . just belive and you will see results maybe not as quick as you would like but if its ment to be it will.... good luck

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Thank You Star11 =) i will ldef take in the all advice i have been given, i will be doing my honey jar later on tonight so i cant wait. Wish me luck! =D

Ryguy2010

Unread post by Ryguy2010 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Hello all
If I've posted in the wrong place, I'm sorry. I don't post often, usually I find the answers I need through a forum search, but I'm hoping someone might give some insight on my situation. I'm just into the 3rd week of working an LM Love Me honey kit. It's the second one on my target. The first was home made, following conjureman ali's directions. Despite only a first name and photo, I got decent results, including an invite to see them. I live 1.5 hours away and although he had to be up early, still was eager for the visit. I didn't get there til midnight too. All in all, results. 
  In this jar I have the full name, Bday, and his stuff in my petition.  I feel it's going really well, but I'm some what perplexed on how things are. 3 days after I started I got what I consider signs, including 2 people out of the blue asking about him despite not ever before. When I haven't worked the jar I get almost immediate responses from texting him. Even when he was across the continent on vacation. On NY eve, he texted back faster than I could well wish the next friend. But since I've been working this new jar, he hasn't gotten back twice in a row. I'm going to have a reading done when the 3 weeks is complete but was curious to see what others feel. As I put before, I feel really good vibes, better than when I worked the first one, I'm just wondering if anyone has encountered anything similar?  A talk with ms. Cat at the end of my first week indicated a good burn on a loaded penis candle, but when I followed her suggestion on popping him a hello I got no response. Any ideas anyone?

Ryguy2010

Unread post by Ryguy2010 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:00 am

And i just wanted to add a thanks to everyone. Not just the great folks that answer all our questions on here, but to those asking the questions as well. Its in your seeking of answers that many of us have found ours.

barat

Unread post by barat » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:34 pm

I have started my honey jar days ago. But as I was flipping on the topics here I read that there are other herbs that I can add to my jar that can make my work more effective. Can I open my jar and add more stuff?
God Bless..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Some workers do open and add additional herbs barat.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 pm

You may make more packets on different people. I don;t add loose things, jsut packets on each person.
catherine yronwode

BestToForget

Unread post by BestToForget » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Is there a specific method of disposing of honey jars once they have fufilled their purpose?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm

You can take the jar to a crossroads, empty the contents there and state that you're ending the working, then recycle the glass.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 pm

I just finished making a honey/sugar combination jar. I started on Friday but the name paper just was not coming out right, I tried 3 times and took it that it was not the day for me to work on it.

I tried again today, after 2 tries the paper came out perfect! I added the herbs, a picture of us, a piece of paper towel with combined sexual fluids from last night and began folding. The paper ripped a little bit when I was folding it and when I put it in the bottle (a beautiful heart shaped bottle that I adorned with ribbons and such) it ripped more. There was no way I could get it back up because the mouth is just not big enough.

I am not sure how to take this, could this represent the status of our relationship being a bit "torn"? I am trying to keep positive thinking that the rip will allow all the sweeteners to penetrate better. I continued to fill the bottle with the rest of the honey and sugar and put the cork on it, I dressed a pink 4 inch candle and am burning it now on top of a tealight holder on top of the candle.

What do you all think? Should I keep this jar working? What would you do?

Thanks for your help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Yes, signs like this generally indicate trouble with the work -- they may relate to:

1) something lacking with respect to your focus or intent,

2) resistance on the part of the target to being witchcrafted,

3) a negative sign from the Universe.
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Yes, I always take note when I have trouble putting together a work. When it seems like one little problem after another occurs and nothing is coming together smoothly I know something's up! That's when it's time to get out your cards or whatever form of divination you use to try and suss out what's happening - or at least do some Road Opening work first to try and clear up the issue.

Best of luck!

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm

After burning the candle, my gut was just telling me "nah uh". I was not happy having that on my love altar so I took it apart, removed our picture with the sexual fluids paper, took the rest to the river near my house, asked the waters to wash clean the working and take it away so I may begin again. Came home and started a new bottle, I smudged the picture and the paper with the sexual fluids prior to adding them to the new name paper packet. I feel much better about this one being on the altar, I will continue to burn candles and monitor the situation.

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm

What to do with old honey jar? I think someone touched it so I made a new one, now I'm stuck with the old one. Should I bury it in my yard??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 am

mumma -- you may take the honey jar to a place where there is water, such as a river or the ocean, and, using your hand, rinse everything out of it into the water. As you do this, speak about how you wish to let all the elements of the spell go. Then wipe it dry, take it home and use it to make another honey jar.

If you cannot get to running water, it's okay to open the lid and bury it -- that way, the honey will be eaten by little creatures

If it's a sugar jar, just pour it out by an ant hill and let the ants eat it.

Some folks bury them closed -- i don;t like that because it seems like a waste of honey to me.
catherine yronwode

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:08 am

Thanks, Cat. If I bury it, do I bury the jar itslf or pour wash it out with water into the earth? Will try to see if I have a stream close-by.

Dichterin

Unread post by Dichterin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Reading has been done, and I'm now ready to start a honey jar. Reading indicates it will be a lengthy process. That said, what ingredients are optimal for reestablishing and strengthening a friendship?

I'm Googling as I type. My aim is to sweeten him to me of course (platonically speaking), repair broken trust, and open communication.

Clove buds will of course be used. What about sumac and five finger grass? Should I include a photo of him?

Any suggestions for herbs and materials? Didn't someone say we can use birthday candles dozens of pages back? (Someone named Mary I think.)

One more question: I'm vegan. Can I use rice nectar or something else in lieu of honey? I'm clear on how to set up the honey jar but need recommendations on contents. Thanks in advance! :D

I would order a honey jar kit from Lucky Mojo if it didn't contain honey. It's the vegan issue. I suppose I could use a honey substitute and give the honey to someone who'll use it if ordering a kit would be easiest. What say you experts?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:09 pm

You can use any natural sweeter - works using corn syrup and cane sugar are just as traditional as honey.

Make sure you have some Balm of Gilead buds in there - they are the key to soothing and healing past hurts. Deer's tongue will open communications. Lavender is good for bringing calm, loving energy that will cultivate harmoniousness in the relationship. Rose is good for all types of love, so put some in there. Vanilla helps bring sweetness and understanding into any relationship, so it would be good as well.

I would definitely use Reconciliation products with this, with pink (for sweetness) or blue (for peace) candles.

BestToForget

Unread post by BestToForget » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:34 am

Thank you very much for your help. It is much appreciated.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 am

jujubean: That is great news. I am glad you trusted your instinct of "I do not feel comfortable with that on my altar" and took the proper actions to start the work again. Paying attention to how it "feels" to you is of great importance, and many people have a hard time honing this gift. It sounds as though you are on track! Good luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:54 pm

My got my friend to get a Steady Work HJ from LM. However, we were wondering the following:
There are about 5 names she want to put in the jar, is that ok & is it the same as crossing their name & hers w/petition around it?

Would she divide the herbs for each name paper?

How many spoons of syrup? Is it still 3 for all 5 ppl?

Also she has yellow candles so that should be ok and she will probably only have time to burn on the jar like 2 times a week so what days (mon, wed or fri) are the best if she can only burn on 1 or 2 out of the 3 days?

Thx,
Hapinys

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Can some1 please answer thankx.

Dichterin

Unread post by Dichterin » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 pm

hapinys wrote:Can some1 please answer thankx.
If I knew I would answer the question. Folks here are very helpful. Someone will answer, but please be patient.

aucard222

Unread post by aucard222 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:38 am

Can the honey jar be altered so that it targets mutliple people?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 pm

If you are altering your intention from one person to more than one, then I'd do a new honey jar. It is easier to work the other way around where you start general then focus in on one person. This latter is often done for finding a job; you start off by sweetening potential interviewers then when you get a personal concern (business card) you add that to the honey jar to focus on that person.

If however your intent was focused on one person and now you want to expand, your shifting intent so it'd be better to start the honey jar anew.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

acb2

Unread post by acb2 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:05 pm

I just received my crown of success honey jar kit and I need help bringing in more customers to my photography business. There were no instructions for the kit. Can someone please help?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 pm

There is a paper with the kit that tells about honey jars as well as other bottle spells.

You can read more here online:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you have further questions, please read this long thread, into which your post has been merged
catherine yronwode

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Thx ConjureMan Ali. She has not opened the jar yet but she wants to now only put 3 bosses in. So thats ok right?
She wants to start this friday. 3 name papers, etc?

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:26 am

I started my honey jar in the warmer months, so this is a learning year for me. The honey in the jar, much like the honey in the rest of the house, has frozen and gotten thicker and a bit chunky, making it immobile. This is not a reflection of the work, right? Should I attempt to warm the honey, or is it working just the same?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Wild at Heart: I just leave my honey jars "thick" during the cold months here. The honey is symbolic and will keep sweetening even when it is a bit colder out. Try to not worry and continue working it as you have been.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks, that's all the reassurance I need. :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”