Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
jujuman

Re: 13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by jujuman » Mon May 02, 2011 5:57 pm

I got the clarification I was seeking, Thank you both Devi Spring and Jwmcclin

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Wed May 25, 2011 5:03 pm

I am so excited!! I received my large order from LM last week!! Although I have to wait a little for my 13 herb bath 13 sachets to arrive, I wanna be ready with these question: I wanna do a 13 day 13 herb bath. Could my husband and me do it together or we have to do it each separately with our own 13 sachets for each of us?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 25, 2011 7:55 pm

I would do it separately.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Agreed and here is why:
read the whole page and the red links.
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:29 am

You can use the same packet of herbs. But I would do it separately.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Thu May 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Thank you all. Very well, we would do it as you said. It is a good idea to use the same herbs but doing it separately , it makes sense now that I think about it, sometimes it's just a long wait for the next order to arrive hahahahaha. Thanks jwmcclin, Triple, and starinthesky7, you are very helpful!!

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 am

I was wondering if those who have done the 13 herb bath could share with me what they experienced afterwards? How did you feel emotionally, mentally or physically?
I guess I would just like to know what to look for to confirm if the bath worked for me or not.

Thank St. Expedite

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am

Hi virgosleo,

I think the short answer is--it depends. :) In particular, it depends on the nature of the stuff you have going on and how longstanding your conditions are.

I did the 13 days of 13 herb bath not too long ago on the advice of a worker--and it took me at least a few days into the baths to feel anything. My conditions, however, were really longstanding and I was under some pretty serious attack. After a few days, however, I certainly began to feel lighter and less "heavy" both spiritually, emotionally, and physically. It took a bit for me to feel back to normal but that was because things were pretty off balance for me.

I can tell you, however, that once things returned to some semblance of normalcy I felt better than I had in years. Moreover, the effects are lasting. I seriously swear by the stuff. I keep it around and do it at least once at least once a month now. Sometimes more depending on what is going on. I love it.

I think it helps if you look at the 13 Herb bath like you would if you went to the doctor for some antibiotics. Depending on how bad the infection, it can take some time for you to feel back to normal again. At other times, you feel good within days. Keep doing it, know that it is powerful stuff that WILL work, and keep up the faith.

Hope this helps!

duchess

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:22 pm

I have the same question too about where to dispose of the herbs after the wash....i'm think of throwing it west or throwing it in moving water to rid of it, maybe even burn it? I'm not exactly sure what to do with the 1-day supply of bath herbs? I tried reading the passage in HERBS and WASHES...I got a little lost...and I saw that I needed to use 2 white candles as a walkway purification, and I have to do it BEFORE dawn....I'm trying to cleanse myself in this woman's home. May I do it during the DAY WHEN SHE IS AWAY or when the sun sets since she gets off of work usually at night? I may get off of thread here, I just need a little insight for my slow head :) Thanks!!!!!

[sincerest apologies for the moderators]

-TBANKS91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:23 am

Thank you Duchess!! Yes, this did help a lot :D

StarStruck

Unread post by StarStruck » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:51 pm

I need to do a cleansing/uncrossing for myself and one other person. I'm getting 2 packets of the 13-day 13-herb bath to remove crossed conditions for both of us. After the 13th day, I'm doing Fiery Wall of Protection for both of us.

The only concern that I have is that there is no way I can do the bath before sunrise for the other person, it will have to be in the afternoons because that's the only time I can see him. Any guesses as to how this circumstance might affect the outcome of the uncrossing on him? The reading I had done showed that he has been worked on for a long time...so the 13-day 13-herb bath is the strongest thing I can think of to get rid of it. But now I'm wondering if this little detail (not being able to do it at sunrise) might somehow render the uncrossing work "incomplete."

Thanks ahead of time for your insight! I'm new to this and still learning.

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Hi I just received my uncrossing kit. Awesome! Thing is, first of all, I'm a little confused about a) when to start the 13 herb bath (I just ordered the 13 day 13 herb bath) should it be during a waxing or waning moon? I may take two a day. Also, the mojo bag and spell: I get instructions to start during a new moon and then during a waning moon.....a part of me feels I should start right away since I'm having serious problems now....or is it better to wait til sunday since it's a day of the sun and new moon? just wondering if anyone has any thoughts.....thanks.

I am having severe "crossed conditions" right now. I don't know the reason.....will talk to a reader about that. When I did the divination, the cards told me people are interfering in my happiness.

Thank you from the heart: St. Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Dymphna, St. Jude, Belial, Apollo, Aphrodite, and my departed loved ones for your guidance and help always.

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 am

I want to use the uncrossing spell kit, but instead of one packet of 13 herb bath, I want to incorporate the 13-day supply. How do I go about doing this without disrupting the uncrossing spell kit instruction/spell?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 pm

You could always take the 13-day herb bath first, then finish up with the kit, to incorporate both.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Call or email the shop and see if they can substitute a 13-day supply of the bath in the Uncrossing kit for an additional charge.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Just in case, 707-887-1521 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Thanks to everybody. I will inquire about adding the 13-day bath to the uncrossing kit. However, I left out some concerns. I like the idea of using the 13-day bath first and end with the uncrossing spell kit. But I know that the creation of the 13-day 13 herb bath has symbolic significance and powers, so if I do the 13 days, do I not use the 13 herb packet that comes with the uncrossing kit (maybe save that one for another time), in case it throws off the number 13 element? Plus, incorporating it any other way would worry me because I want to follow the spells down to a t for maximum effect, so I'm worried about tampering with the recipe for this uncrossing. Any additional advice would be cherished so much! :)

double

Unread post by double » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:41 pm

I have very coarse hair --- I can't pour the 13 herb bath water on my coarse hair. Can I just wash face and other body parts. please advise

thank u

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 pm

If not washing the hair for any reason, it is traditional to wash the face and then from the neck downward.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:17 pm

ariela, you can start the spell anytime, you do not have to wait... I recommend that you read 'all' instructions before starting the spell, so yum know exactly what to do.

double

Unread post by double » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:27 am

thank you ,catherineyronwode coarse hair ---is so hard 2 deal with everyday ,I want 2 make sure I dont miss out on the valueable of the cleanin blessing

double

Unread post by double » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:30 am

explaine the cross road? in which direction ?of the sun ?

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:16 pm

I just received my package yesterday. That day, I didn't do really a full-on bath with the psalms chanted but kind of a "sample bath" in the evening.....I made the tea from a small amount of the herbs and, as I was in a shower, poured it over me and asked for the negativity to go away. I did the same thing earlier today, also not reciting the psalm. If I do this bath tonight, while reciting psalm 37 13x, will that count as my first bath or do the other ones make the first and second?

Or....should I start officially the first day in the morning, the bath and psalms, light incense and candles, fix the mojo bag ......is that the better way to do it? I was thinking I'd take one tonight and then tomorrow morning.

Also, if I take the bath twice a day should I still do it for 13 days? I am a dancer and need to take a lot of showers and baths.......plus I overslept this morning. Maybe this sounds silly, but I am trying to clarify. thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:25 pm

You should do the bath as directed for best results. A sample would not really be my idea of day 1 being you yourself even called it a sample not a real effort. Also the psalms are an important part of the working and should be recited exactly as directed. I would start fresh and when you are ready to dedicate yourself to the bath for 13 days.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:45 pm

ariela, read through this discussion on 13 Herb, I have moved your question there 13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t9255s90.html

tom_2

Unread post by tom_2 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Question about crossroads... Can you return to the same cross roads everyday to dispose of the bath water? Finding 13 cross roads and remembering which ones you've used might be tricky.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 pm

double ,

A crossroads is where two roads or streets cross. Please read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Tom,

Yes, you can use the same crossroads.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

tom_2

Unread post by tom_2 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Another question, and while this is probably obvious to some, I need to make sure since I live with people and I don't want them knowing what I'm doing.

Does boiling the herbs give off a very very questionable aroma in the air of the house? I'd probably be doing this at night and I don't want the smell of something actually waking people up.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 pm

It smells like an herbal tea to me. There is no synthetic scents added or anything - it's just herbs.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Yes, Devi is on point. I don't actually 'boil' my herbs; I boil the water, put the herbs in it and let it steep for the recommended time.

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 pm

I am on my 4th day of using the 13 Herb Uncrossing Bath. I have followed the directions to the letter.

So far, I noticed I have lost weight (which wasn't a goal, but a nice side effect), had a minor nose bleed (never had one before,
I attribute it to the negativity leaving my being), and my monthly started with NO CRAMPS!!!! Which is a miracle to me,
as every month for the past 3 years I've dreaded the excruciating pain. :D
Whatever evil messes I'm cleaning off must have been pretty intense. :shock:

This is a wonderful product, well worth the effort to perform as tradition dictates.
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Mil

Unread post by Mil » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 am

Hi,

I'm planning to do the 13 bath for 13 days, and dispose part of the water in a crossroad as indicated,however I'll appreciate some clarification in regards to the herbs, what do I do with this?. Just let it go trought the bathtub, well I know I can collect a little with some water and put it into a plastic bottle for the later ritual at the crossroad, but do I just let go of the rest at the bathtub, or do I disposed in a different way.

Also, is said that 2 with candles are to be light after the bath, if this daily the candles will not last 13 days, is that what 7 candles are included in the kid, for the rest of the days?.

Because I also read, that after you are dry, and go and dispose the water, and came back you can do some house clean with more of the bath water + chinnese clean, and somewhere is mentioned that is a good idea to light a white candle in each room while the cleaning is taking place>

Anyhow, can someone clarify why 7 white candles?.

Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Nice testimony and keep up the work, Crankyfish.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

or

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
#48.00

Mistix37

Unread post by Mistix37 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Sorry if i'm repeating a common question..But i'm new to this and i've seen conflicting responses when i've tried to search for an answer :?

Firstly..i'm about to start the 13 Day Herb Bath on Saturday, but:

a) Do i steep the Herbs in a bowl and then dunk the entire solution over my head (as mentioned on the forum)..
Or do i follow the guidelines on the packet and just add it to my general bath water, sit in it, then immerse my head 13 times?

b) Also, do i repeat Psalm 37..13 times in each sitting ( i.e saying it 13 times every morning, for the 13 day duration)?

c) And lastly..I work a mixture of night and day shifts..When i work nights,i usually get home around 7am..
Should i do the bath as soon as i get in at this time..Or should i go to bed as normal, and then do the bath when i wake up later in the day
(around 1pm).

And should i be burning any candles whilst i'm doing the 13 Day Bath??

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Follow instructions on package; steep Herbs (13 minutes), pour over your head 13 times as you read Psalm 37, 13 times for 13 days. The bath is completed and disposed of before sunrise (which on average is between 5am-6am). You can figure the timing according to your local time.

Mistix37

Unread post by Mistix37 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 am

Thanks for clarifying that jwmcclin :)

As stated below though, will my erratic working hours have a negative impact on the effectiveness of the spell ? ..
On some days, i won't be able to repeat the process at the same time each morning.

" I work a mixture of night and day shifts..When i work nights,i usually get home around 7am..
Should i do the bath as soon as i get in at this time..Or should i go to bed as normal, and then do the bath when i wake up later in the day (around 1pm)"

So basically, when i work a night shift, everything's turned upside down..
My new 'physical day' doesn't actually begin until i get home, sleep and then wake up later in that afternoon..
Should i do the bath at this time (in the afternoon, to mark my 'new day')..Or should i adhere to the 'sunrise principle' and take the bath as soon as i get home at 7am, thus keeping the bathing time as close to sunrise as possible..

If this makes sense??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 am

No, the sunrise timing has nothing to do with when YOU start a new day - so doing it in the afternoon when you wake on those days is irrelevant to this work. The sunrise timing is linking the cleansing to the growing Sun in the sky, and it's powers to grow and draw and purify and nourish with its rays.

Mistix37

Unread post by Mistix37 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am

OK!..Thanks Devi (and sorry to sound dumb) :roll:

But I think you're saying that the Bath should be taken as close to sunrise on all accounts..Irrespective of schedules..

Therefore, if i work a night shift, i should take the bath immediately when i get home at 7am?

Is this correct??

Lovesasoldier

Unread post by Lovesasoldier » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi everyone I am hoping you can give advice on this my partner is coming back from deployment on break in 3 weeks he only has 13days before returning. He would like to do the 13 day bath before he returns to afghanistan because he is under spiritual attacks possibly from someone he cheated with, which he's only just admitted that she gave him a dressed black candle and he thought it was a keepsake and since then he is constantly feeling like he is covered in swarms etc. So I was wondering while he is home and having the bath is it OK to do the bath in the evening instead as his first day back he will arrive evening time and considering he's been away so long it would be likely he will want to have intercourse so is this ok?

Thank you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:53 am

Well, having intercourse really has nothing to do with it.

If you want to do this bath you can do it in the evening, but I would make sure that I dispose of it before dawn. Traditionally, both are done before dawn so you probably would want to follow that.

Furthermore, I would get a reading to see if he is in fact crossed. If that is the case, then you may want to work with a rootworker and employ some fiery wall of protection work.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lovesasoldier

Unread post by Lovesasoldier » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Thank you for your reply and advice its very appreciated.

TheGrudge

Unread post by TheGrudge » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

1) can i use Love Herbs Mixture for once a day only instead of doing it for 9 days?

2) also for the Thiiteen Herb Bath, 1 DAY SUPPLY that cntains 13 herbs alleged to remove jinxes and put an end to crossed conditions-- what liquid should i add to the bath, Chinese Wash Or Buffalo Ammonia?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 pm

TheGrudge,

1) You can include the herb bath for the 9 days for the ritual and continue it as you feel.

2) You don't have to add anything else to the 13 Herb Bath, the mix is complete.

EmpoweredSis

Unread post by EmpoweredSis » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Very helpful to read this before starting, got all my questions answered

williams_john
Newly Registered

Unread post by williams_john » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:39 am

Hello,
Thanks guys for sharing. from you guys discussion now i decided to take Psalms. i think its best bath soup. actually i'm looking for a nice one which i found here.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:20 pm

I read the forum and have a few questions and want to make sre I have a proper understanding on this 13 herb bath/13 days,before I buy:

1.Do I boil and strain only enough for one day every 13 days or boil and strain all of the 13 herb bath and strain ,plus save for each 13 day use?

2.I also read somewhere on the forum if you couldn't get to a crossroad, you could dispose of bath water outside throwing towards the rising sun, if this is true could I do it on my balcony? I also live near a lake. Just want to know all the options of disposing baths.

3.Whats this I hear about standing between two white candles for the bath,also am I correct to do these baths in the morning at sunrise bettwe 5 to 7 am?

4.What to do with the left over herbs from straining after boiling?

5.Would the 1 day 13 herb bath have the same effect as the 13 day 13herb bath?

Thanks in adavance to whomever answers. ;)

kyanite

Unread post by kyanite » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:47 pm

I have been taking 13 herb baths, not knowing it was not the right type of bath that I should be taking. My issues lie within my health and not crossing.Although I still feel differently I would like to know what are good herbs that can be uses for a healing bath to take instead until I am able to place my order with LM for healing products? Would I still dispose of the water as I would a 13 herb bath as well?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi kyanite,

if you're doing a ritual bath, yes you would dispose of the water as for a 13 herb bath. If you work with moon cycles (I'm pretty sure Miss Michaele posted something like this elsewhere on the forum): If you're working in the waxing moon, you can throw your water to the east and work to draw health to you. During the waning moon, you can throw your water to the west and banish disease away from you.

Herb-wise, there's a number of choices; althaea, flax, rose, frankincense and benzoin come to mind. In the root department sarsparilla and peony root are great. Sampson snake root is another I like to work with for health and vigour (although more fore men than women - but that's personal).

Some of the other more experienced workers on the forum will no doubt be able to advise you better.

Blessings and best of luck to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Great advice Aura! I would work, when you can, with healing products and have a light set at the MISC.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

From The Show you should seek medical advice and treatment; Miss Cat said that to you, yesterday. (do this first).
Here are some more healing herbs and roots and recommendations:
Several were mentioned, and I am making sure that you have the links. Some may also be additional information.
Archangel Raphael:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... el_Raphael
Self Heal:
http://herb-magic.com/self-heal.html
Angelica Root:
http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html (this was mentioned on Sunday)
Blessing Products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
You may also have a light set at the MISC.

I like the sasparilla, Aura has mentioned above, again great advice! Peony is great too, and here is the link:
http://www.herb-magic.com/peony-root.html
Golden Seal:
http://www.herb-magic.com/golden-seal-root.html
...and when you place your order, order Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, by Miss Catherine Yronwode. This should be the first item you order from Lucky Mojo.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:09 am

Amen to the Angelica and Self-Heal Miss Tammie Lee :D
Aura Laforest

kyanite

Unread post by kyanite » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:13 am

Thank you all for the wonderful advice. I went to the doctor and had my blood drawn and I shall see what unfolds and the steps to take after my results. I have been prescribed a new bp med and in the meantime I will take my healing bath with the suggested herbs and roots once I obtain them and see if my condition improves with prayers and faith. Thank you again, blessings to all

jenn456

Unread post by jenn456 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 am

I had a reading and was advised to take the 13 herb bath. I don't have a problem bathing before sunrise, but disposing of the water at a crossroads before then poses problems for me. I'm a single mom with a 5 year old I can't leave alone. My neighborhood is a couple of circles, the road out is a T, not a crossroad and the nearest crossroad is a few miles away. Waking her up and taking her with me is going to cause a lot of questions which would break my focus. How important is the "before sunrise" disposal?

Would it be better to:
1) dispose of the water daily after I get her to school? (I usually use a crossroads near my office but haven't needed to do anything before dawn before)
2) Collect the water every day, make sure the last bath takes place on a Sunday morning and she spends the night out Saturday night and dispose of it all at once that Sunday morning
3) Try a 1 day bath and hope it helps (again, getting my daughter out of the house the night before: it's just easier to arrange one day than 13 in a row)

Thanks for any insights or advice.

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 pm

I ordered the 13-day, 13-herb wash from Lucky Mojo and I'm on day four. Since I started the baths my nose has been bleeding. I asked my doctor today and he said it could be the dry air. I live in Florida and the air doesn't get that dry here. This has not happened to me before, except when i was about 8 yrs old, but I had my nose cauterized.

I just want to know if this has happened to someone else. I will be getting a reading to see if there's something else going on, but I'm just so puzzled about this.
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: clarity

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:14 pm

I really do not think this is result of your bath...but to clear your mind...follow your advice and get a reading.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 pm

This situation has been discovered as being caused by something other than the baths. I will not disclose the reason, due to the personal nature of it and for respect to lachina, but rest assured fellow forum users, it was not the baths or the spellwork being done! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 am

Hello

when I have the 13 herb bath can i add other stuff like bath crystals Chinese wash etc also has anyone tried the other 13 bath herb for love money etc it has an orange label on the packet

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:29 am

Hi ElectroKid,

although you could add other products, 13 herb bath is quite perfect to use as it is, on its own. Combination would more likely occur if you saved a cup of your used bath water and then added that along with a capful of Chinese wash in your mop bucket water: often done in spiritual cleansing of the home that would take place in tandem with your bathing.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:24 am

Hi Ms HooDooPrincess,

1- Boil and strain enough for one day is the usual way. That way your tea is fresh and prayed over daily.
2 - The ideal is a cross-roads. I'm not willing to believe that there isn't one somewhere near your house when there's one in my tiny village of 750 people! The point of a spiritual bath isn't to make it as easy as possible for you - it's to use an age-old ritual to achieve a purpose. Although it's more work to go to a cross-roads, it is also ultimately more rewarding and effective a conclusion to the bathing rite.
3 - For a cleansing bath, walking between two white candles is what many people do. You can use little tea lights, tapers or vigil lights depending on your inclination. You can read more about that as well as traditional bathing questions in these threads:
bathing-at-dawn-the-litany-of-excuses-t ... t7050.html
disposing-of-bath-water-and-floor-wash- ... t1140.html
newbie-questions-about-baths-and-cleansings-t7529.html
They're really informative threads with lots of good advice that it's worth your while to read through even if they're long.
4 - Compost them.
5 - No. A single day of bath is for a good all-round spiritual cleansing. A 13 day run of baths would be used for a long-standing condition that needs getting gone.
Aura Laforest

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks Aura

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi all,

I'm planning on doing the 13-day 13 herb baths and had a few questions:
1.Could I steep the herbs the night before I bathe?
2. Even better, can I just bathe at night and then keep the bath water to dump at the crossroads for the following morning?
3.How do I dump the water at the crossroads? Do I just dump it or do I pour it over my shoulders?

Thanks in advance!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”