Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:13 pm

I know the feeling lovingblueeyes. Timing for delivery varies considering if the product is available and distance. The reason we love Lucky Mojo supplies is that they are hand-made and prayed over...well that alone takes time. Although their most popular products are keepsakes and are made frequently, remember they receive 100s of orders daily. Here are a few discussions on the topic so you will have an idea. You can certainly call the store to verify shipment.

how-long-to-receive-order--t952.html
checking-order-status-t604.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:45 pm

See this what I love... positive and immediate feedback!
As I've been browsing around.. everyone seems like this wonderful tightnit family and that is really comforting considering not everyone has the beliefs that we do. It's great to have somewhere to go and chat without judgement.
Glad to know that I'm taking the right steps in reaching my wishes, not bad for a newbie, hah?.. Lol!
Thank you again for the advice and I'm deff going to take a look at the link you suggested JW. :)
Lo√ingblu££y£s

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 pm

glad you are here...

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Gracias!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:06 pm

I feel excited still...if you've ordered a variety like I have with my last order, I called before Thanksgiving and it was still in production and it's been 3 weeks. Just be patient because it's worth the wait!

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:53 am

Thanks Autumn for the advice.
Since this is my first purchase, it seems like it's not yours.
Curious, you mention it's worth the wait..... I take it you have had success in all of your experience.?
Since I ordered 1 item to be delivered and 1 to be kept on their altar,
I hope I get mine just in time for the Full moon phase :)!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:08 am

Each person's experience is different lovingblueeyes, always according to the situation they are working with. All and all Lucky Mojo products are worth the wait because you actually start feeling the empowerment as soon as you place your order, in some instants the work starts there.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:35 am

Very true and well said!
Everyone once in a blue, I have to remind myself to stay true and positive to my thoughts and desires! It sure can be tough!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

bossladybah

Unread post by bossladybah » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:29 pm

I know that it is cheaper to do the spell myself but with the heartache i feel everyday I think it is best that I ask someone (spellcaster / rootworker) to cast a break up spell.between my baby father and his new lover.... Our daughter is on the way and I miss him so much please help I'm desperately looking for the best spellcaster who can help and get the job done fast .....

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi,
With regards to the vinegar jar:
What if you don't have any personal effects(
not even a picture) of one of the parties, but have her name, birth month and year, is it OK to put the information on a petition along with his picture and date of birth? Seems like it wouldn't be balanced. So would I. just use names and date iof births on both? Is there a certain way of writing the names.on the petition?
Also, what if you wanted to start this immediately and have no supplies from LM, is OK to use herbs from the market, per se?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:17 am

Yes you can do that while you wait for supplies from lucky mojo.

I would just use their names and birthdates each on separate paper. Feel a jar with vinegar, nails, broken glass herbs, and so on. Then get a black candle put their names on it, and the command break up. Shake the jar periodically, and burn candles on it Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:21 am

If you want the job done fast, you may be disappointed as this work can be difficult and it depends on how complicated your situation is.

And if you want a rootworker you can find one here http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:37 am

Thank you Stars, and Happy 2012!

I believe you posted a break up lemon vinegar jar and that's exactly what I did.
I added 9 nails, red peppers,hot sauce, cayenne pepper(more store bought herbs to the hot effect) LM break up oil and powder.
stuffed each half of the lemon with more herbs & LM break up products.wrote my petition along with their names and ripped the paper in half. five spotted the name paper/ petition with break up oil. placed each name paper letters facing the lemon and put the lemon back together with nails and of course vinegar.
I was working both vinegar and honey jars at the same time for about a wk. and it became overwhelming along with having to cleanse everyday too before touching my honey jar. At this point I've left it in the back of a closet wrapped in a black cloth. Im concentrating more on my love work as he has made some movement
I had a reading with Momma Starr and she has confirmed that he is not happily married anymore and now I have to work him in a different angle, he has a few other obstacles he needs to overcome, and that's exactly what I've been doing!
So far, things seem to be changing in the right direction and have LM and Starr to thank!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:47 am

bossladybah wrote:I'm desperately looking for the best spellcaster who can help and get the job done fast .....
"The best spellcaster" for your neighbor may not be the best spellcaster for you. Go to the AIRR website and look through the pages on individual members. Find the ones who do the kind of work you need.

Read our biographies, which are written from our hearts. Look at our portraits and the photos of our work and see which ones speak to your heart. Those are probably the best workers for you.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

markx

Unread post by markx » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi

I want a certain lady to love me, I want it to be very strong and for her to become really obsessed.

Shes in a relationship.

What can I do here?

I did consult a reader, but they were very inaccurate.

Also

I'm in the UK does Lucky Mojo ship here?
How are orders packed? Are there any stickers etc saying it's magic stuff?
Is http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html available as an ebook?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic is not available as an ebook to my knowledge. However there are several exerts on Lucky Mojo. You can request packages to be mail discretely which means the boxes will not have any reference to Lucky Mojo and if you request candles be discrete, they will not have any labeling. As for your initial question, it is common to have someone interested in you to work magic to draw them to you...with that said you mentioned a reader being inaccurate in their response to this question, if this person was not with an AIRR member, we cannot speak to its validity. You can certainly get a 10 minute reading and ask if there is a possibility that your target can be drawn to you for love. ...and because this person is in a relationship, more may be needed to get your results. But I will definitely get a reading from an AIRR reader first before attempting the work. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

markx

Unread post by markx » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:42 am

It was an AIRR person who did it last time, so I'm really looking to do something myself.

wednesday
Newly Registered

Unread post by wednesday » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm

I have been involved with a man for about a year and a half. We met when his divorce was ready to be signed but, when his not-quite-ex found out about me, she convinced him to reconcile. BTW....he filed for the divorce and all that happened before I even knew him. I had nothing to do with the circumstances that led to him filing for divorce....their marriage was volatile and toxic for years before I met him. She was verbally and emotionally abusive and continues to be that way.....I believe that she doesn't love him or want him, she just wants him to be unhappy. This whole situation has taken a huge emotional toll on their kids....she uses them as tools to hurt him and often refuses to let him see them or even speak to them on the phone. She says very negative things about him to the kids....she has called and texted me numerous times and has never even once said anything positive about him.

As soon as she knew I was out of the picture, she threw him out of the house and they have been separated for six months. I truly love this man and believe that he loves me. It just seems like he is unable to move forward.....he is plagued by doubt and fear. So, I have ordered a Break-Up Kit and a Come to Me Kit. I am going to do the BU first and then the CTM. I have also scheduled a consultation with a root worker from MISC before I start. My question is.....is it right to do the spells one after the other? Should I do them at the same time? I have a personal item of his and a pic of him but I have nothing personal of hers.....not even a pic (I do have her name and DOB). Also, is there a best day of the week to start the spell kits? Should they be done during a specific phase of the moon? I am confident that my reasons for doing this are pure and I am not conflicted. I just want this to work as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. Sorry for the long post and I appreciate any help given :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:33 pm

No, you cannot make someone love you. Love cannot be forced. You can use magic to seduce, to draw, and help encourage a person to love you, but you cannot make them love you. Magic can only work on what is already there.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:30 am

There used to be love, what would be a strong way to bring it back out?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:46 am

Depends entirely on the situation. If you two drifted apart you'd work with Return to Me Products for healing of past hurts work with Reconciliation. How you use them also varries. There are honey jars, lodestones, doll babies, mojo hands, baths, tricked gifts etc.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 pm

HELLO EVERYONE,
SO I REALLY NEED HELP SINCE I HAVE BEEN READING THROUGH SO MANY DIFFERENT
SITES AND BLOGS I AM A BIT UNCERTAIN AS TO WHAT WOULD WORK BEST FOR ME...
SO I WANT TO GET MY EX BACK, WHO DOES CONTACT ME , TELLS ME HE LOVES ME,
BUT I KNOW HE IS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE... :cry: HE TELLS ME HE IS SINGLE BUT I SEE
PICTURES ON THE GIRLS PAGE ALL THE TIME AND SHES ALWAYS TRYING TO RUB IT IN
SHE KNEW I WAS WITH HIM, AND SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM BUT YET TORTURES
ME, I AM NOT CONCERNED WITH HER I JUST WANT HIM TO REALIZE HE TRULY LOVES ME
AND CAN BE COMMITED TO ME, I JUST WANT HIM TO LOSE ALL INTEREST IN HER AND JUST
BE WITH ME COMPLETELY I TALKED TO HIM 4 DAYS AGO AND WE STILL MAKE EACH OTHER
LAUGH HE TELLS ME HE WANTS TO SEE ME AND STUFF BUT I REFUSE TO BE GETTING INVOLVED
WITH HIM UNTIL HE COMPLETELY DROPS HER... PLEASE HELP ME... I WAS LOOKING INTO THE
HONEY JAR LOVE SPELL AND THINK WOULD WORK WELL BUT I AM STILL CONFUSED... I DONT
WANT HIM TO WONDER OFF THINKING ABOUT HER WHILE LOVING ME, I ALSO READ THE INTRANQUILITY
SPELL AND IT SEEMS ALIL TOO DANGEROUS... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, PLEASE HELP ME. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Please don't post in all caps; it is against forum rules and is difficult to read.

Get a reading to see if he is worth the time and trouble to work on reconciliation. He might be just playing the both of you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 pm

I am sorry for posting in all caps, am new to the forum will keep that in mind.

I have gone to a reader, she told me he really loved me and that we were a good match. But that the other girl has some sort of influence on him and that she wont allow him be happy with anyone else (they were each others first love years back).

he would tell me too that he doesnt love her and would never get back with her, but i feel like she's so avaliable he is open to go to her whenever something goes wrong...

She is only there physically, i trully dont believe he loves her, i just think he cant resist temptation. While being with me he was complete bf he never denied me or mistreated me but he's not like that with her.....:(

I just want her to disappear and for him to come back and commit...

any suggestions would be good..

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 am

A lot of "readers" will tell you what they think you want to hear. It's so easy to blame the "other woman" when the man is the one who, as you put it "can't resist temptation."

If this woman goes away, what is keep him from taking up with someone else? A lot of men get a huge ego boost when women compete for them, while telling both women "I love only you, baby."

Sorry to be so blunt, but this is the voice of experience talking.

Look, you're not married, not living with him (I think), and probably young. Do yourself a favor and use Cut and Clear to get rid of your emotional ties to him. Get out there, get involved in some activities you enjoy and meet new people. Find someone who is faithful to you, not a player. Once you get him out of your life, post again and we can help you attract someone new.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:54 am

I would suggest, first, that you get a reading on this from someone we know to be an honest reader -- not the kind that Mama Micki mentioned. We do NOT know if your previous reader was one of that kind, but the language you reported here sounds like stuff we hear all the time from people who have been to "tell them what they want to hear" readers. Just saying, is all.

We have endorsed a group of readers whom we believe to be honest, perceptive, gifted, and who can also give you rootwork advice if you need it. They are all members of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. You can find them here on the web:

AIRR -- Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

When you get to the site you will see a lot of names along the left side of your screen. These are the 25 or so members of AIRR. You can click on their names and read about them.

Also you will find at the left a link to a page called "Community Portal" -- click that link and you will find links to pages about the ethical standards of our readers, and also a guide to some of the things you need to be aware of from not-so-ethical readers. Check out those links.

Then, also at the site, there are pages on the different conditions (just like there are sections here at the Lucky Mojo Forum about different conditions). Click the ink on LOVE conditions and read about what we offer. At the upper right on that page you will see a little box called a Navigation Box that tells you which of the AIRR associates will read for you on love matters, teach you to do you own love spells, or even do love spells for you.

Once you have selected someone to read for you -- and that can cost as little as ten dollars for a ten-minute reading! -- then you will be in a much better position to know what to do.

Okay, so Mama Micki suggested Cut and Clear to break it off with this man, because she thinks he is a player.

Could be. Might not be, either -- and the other woman may be using something on him to keep him tied to her.

I'm not going to read on that issue, but i will say that if he is found by an honest, ethical reader to be under her magical influence, then your next step would be to do a Break Up spell on them. Look at the AIRR site under Break Ups and you'll learn a lot more about these ways of working.

After breaking him and her up, you would then want to do Return To Me / Reconciliation work, and after you got him back, you would want to do a tying spell, such as a Nation Sack, to tie him to you.

Each spell along the way should be discussed with your reader (ten minutes for ten dollars) and time limits should be set on how long the spell-work will be performed, either by you (the most economical way by far), or by your reader-rootworker (can be more costly).

We sell Break-Up and Return To Me / Reconciliation supplies, and Nation Sacks here, through our shop, but if i were you, i would not purchase them until a reading indicated they might produce success.

You may wonder why i am not just saying, "BUY MY PRODUCTS" here in this reply. Well, like Mama Micki, i have a sense about this situation that all is not as your first reader said. I would want you to examine the situation a bit more closely before "throwing magic spells at it," as so many people do. Even though we make our money at Lucky Mojo by selling spiritual supplies, we want to be sure that the person buying the supplies is getting the correct goods for the situation and has a good chance of success.

We are here to help. If you have further questions, please ask.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:36 am

Yes, I should have advised notsoperfect to get a reading with an AIRR member. There is a possibility that the other woman is doing work on him. However, I believe that the scenario I described is more likely, that he has two women and is giving them both a line of BS.

I really hate to see young women waste their time on men like that when there is a whole world out there. Movies, books, and television often have the theme of "soul mates" as if there is only one person out there for you. Totally false. There are so many people in the world (7 billion!), as well as the internet and air travel, that there are millions of people that could be suitable partners for anyone who wants one.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Thank you guys! I will get another reading an let you guys know what they recommend.
As you can see I am quite torn between everything I am in my late 20's and this is my second
Love... Been with other men dated, partied, but I can't help but want this person
... I guess the heart wants what it wants... :/

But thank u all I will contact the AIRR.

Btw which is the best break up spell? The vinegar spell looked very interesting,

thanks advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:22 pm

The Break Up Spell Kit contains a bottle spell that can be made into a vinegar spell and a LOT of other products to really get the work going on. I can't say what is
"best" in your situation, but if someone offered me a Break Up Spell Kit versus a vinegar jar, i would take the Break Up Spell Kit, hands down!

You can order it right here n this forum by simply clicking the blue "add to Cart" button.

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$29.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Thank you Cat! =)

I will check put the kit, I had already purchased a bunch of stuff from the site for the vinegar jar spell
but havent used it as you can see i was researching to figure out what would work best for me, I have a bunch
items which is similar to the ones in the break up kit, the items i have our:

*Rusty coffin nails, poppy seeds, commanding & controling powder, Brimstone, Hot foot powder, cayenne pepper, Mandrake, graveyard dirt, black candles, and dragon blood oil (to anoint the candle with)

can i use what i have to get something started? Vinegar jar or a break up spell? -Thank you all for ur response in advance ! thank u! (btw cat-I literally spend hours on this site, i have been reading about your products from over 2 months while i was waiting for nature to play its course to see if my situation changed on its own, but i must say i feel so confident that when i do the work i will see success :mrgreen: there are so much helpful tips and what makes it the very best is getting input from actual professionals =D thanks once again! I love this site!!! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 pm

The items you have purchased are similar in some ways, but i would definitely get Break Up Oil for the candles, at least.
catherine yronwode

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Ok done! I'll get the break up oil right away.

Now cat, sorry for so much questions but how do u suggest I proceed with the spell work?
Should I do the jar or the break up spell and if I do the break up spell what are the steps?
I know the jar u have to shake the jar n light black candles for 9 mins every Monday,Wednesday,Friday
But not sure what do really do with all the things I have with the break up spell. Help please :/

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi everyone so I almost have all the products i did for my spell work for my Vinegar jar (except cat and dog hair... n break up oil :( ) & honey jar from LM however I was told by a rootworker to start the honey jar first to draw in his love then start the vinegar jar, what do you guys suggest :?: any suggestions :?: All input is greatly appreciated! :mrgreen: Thank you :!:

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:34 am

There are many different traditions about timing, the moon, hands of a clock, days of the week, and do what you want when you need to. My particular teaching is that timing is not important. The magic of the caster is greater then some outside influence as per my teachings.
I don't normally do more than one spell on a target for the same effect for example a curse for breaking someone up and a bottle curse for breaking them up, it seems like this is having not enough confidence in your work. I would however do a spell to break someone up and tie money or cause strife or whatever else.

Good luck to you, whatever you choose have have in your workings.

traditions about timing if you choose to follow them as a short are as follows
Moon: waxing the magic or situation is growing / waning the situation if shrinking / full and new are times of great power
clock: hands rising same was waxing moon/ hands falling same as waning moon/ noon and midnight same as full and new moon
days of the week: (these are very short descriptions and in no way contains all the information)
monday - moon :the inner self
tuesday - mars : harsh work, war, cursing etc
wednesday - mercury :communication
thursday - jupiter :money
friday - venus :love
saturday saturn : harsh work/death work
sunday -sun :health
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:28 am

Go ahead and do the Breakup spell first. Afterward, you can do the Come to Me spell. Other ideas for your situation are a skull or figural candle for him dressed with Clarity, Crucible of Courage, and King Solomon Wisdom so he can see that going through with the divorce would be the best course of action.

Stop communication with the soon-to-be ex-wife. Concentrate on separating them and being a better partner to him than she was.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Would really like some suggestions please. I am trying to figure out what to do first the honey jar or the vinegar base, please advise. Thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Follow the advice of your rootworker. They have read on your case and know all the pertinent details. It doesn't make much sense to pay for a rootworkers services only to ask for different advice on a public forum from people who know nothing about your situation. Trust your rootworker.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Thank u Devi spring,

I was just curious since I have been readin so much about break up n then honey jar
To sweeten him, i thought i'D just ask in a forum where theres several professionals thats not, no disrespect to my root worker I just want the best results so i am trying to do as much research before proceeding with my work. unfortunately I didn't think to ask my rootworker. Thank you for reassuring I
Should just listen to my root worker n do as they said.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 am

I am ordering the LM divorce figural candle and I would like to know if its necessary to work with a saint for the break-up spell?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:04 am

No. Conjure developed as a Protestant Christian practice - so they never would have used Saints. Just the names of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 am

Ok, thanks Devi, so I guess using Saint Martha is out.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 pm

No, you can use St. Martha if divination has shown that she is willing to work with you on that cause. But it's not necessary to work with a saint for break-up work, which is what you had asked.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Please make sure Saint Martha is willing to help you in this matter. Saints chose what situations they are willing to work on. While Saint Marthat is the dominator she isn't often going to break up a marriage which goes against her Church values, for example.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks Conjureman. How would I be able to tell if she's willing to help or not?

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 am

I have a question regarding the divorce candle that has the man and woman standing back to back. Do you write their names going across or from top to bottom, also if they are married do you write the word divorce between the names instead of the break-up ?

2) Would I dress the candle between them with oil or just the man and the woman or all three?

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Wow, its interesting reading my old post. My ex is still calling from time to time .He is full of regret but I cant trust him. I hope he has learned from all this mess, I know I sure have.

Peace

markx

Unread post by markx » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:52 pm

My target and I, used to date but now shes with someone else.

I want to lay oil where she will touch it, walk over it etc

I'm not sure between love me, come to me, or follow me girl.

This will be along side break up work, and a honey jar.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 am

I would use powder for those purposes, as they are designed for that exact type of contact. Oils would be difficult to get on the ground in a way that wouldn't make a mess, and people are likely to notice oily door knobs and surfaces. Powders are much more subtle.

I think that the combo of Come To Me, Love Me, and Follow Me Girl would be a great one to use in combo with a Reconciliation honey jar, and the break up work.

markx

Unread post by markx » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:17 am

Ok thanks, I will get oils and powder

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:38 am

Do As I Say, Master, I Can You Can't Domination, Essence of Bend-Over and Controlling incense powders are appropriate for any sort of coercive work.
catherine yronwode

markx

Unread post by markx » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:45 am

Hello

I'm planning on doing a vinegar jar, divorce candle and hotfoot on my targets current boyfriend.

The problem is, it's not like they live together or anything, so I wont know if they break up.

How long should I wait between doing the break up, to doing the reconcile and love work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 am

If you don't have enough contact with your target to know whether or not they've split with their boyfriend, then you may have difficulty with the reconciliation process anyway.

Have you had a reading on this situation?

markx

Unread post by markx » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:00 am

Yes I've had a reading.

I do have contact, but their not like a very public kind of person, so they just wouldn't say.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:06 am

Ok then. :)

You can use divination to check in on the status of things. Or use good old fashion detective work - keep your eyes and ears peeled to their conversations, and their friend's conversations.

I would go ahead and start the Reconciliation honey jar (is that what you are planning to use?) while you are doing the Break-Up work, so that it is already having an effect and sweetening your target to you. As soon as they split up, start in on the Love work, and continue with the Reconciilation through the use of the kit to re-establish contact.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:09 am

With the Break-up kit, do you have to burn the divorce candle on the same days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday? I have another question which I asked on another thread, but nobody ever got around to answering it. If the couple that you want to break up is married, do you write the word divorce on the candle and petition paper instead of "Breakup"?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 am

Starbright wrote:With the Break-up kit, do you have to burn the divorce candle on the same days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday?
You certainly can, tho I would only burn candles on it on Tuesday and Saturday, thoes being the days of Mars and Saturn, the malefic planets of old.
Starbright wrote: I have another question which I asked on another thread, but nobody ever got around to answering it. If the couple that you want to break up is married, do you write the word divorce on the candle and petition paper instead of "Breakup"?

You could do it in a few ways. One that I like for work like this is, on the petition paper write out one party's name and information on one side, the others on the other then write the word DIVORCE in capital letters in the center of the paper vertically, forming a wall between the two names. Fold the paper so the names are back to back and then cut it in half along the word divorce.
HRCC Student #1559

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanks for responding to my question Turnsteel. Would you write the word Divorce on the same side that you write the person's name? And Could you also cross their name with the word divorce and could you write it on the back of their picture? Since you have to burn the candle for seven days, should I only burn it on Tuesday and Saturday, instead of on all 7 days of the week?

If I put divorce going vertically on the petition paper with the other person's name on it and then cut it in half, would I be cutting their name in half also in the process?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Starbright wrote: Would you write the word Divorce on the same side that you write the person's name?
Yes.
Starbright wrote:And Could you also cross their name with the word divorce and could you write it on the back of their picture?
Yes you could do so.
Starbright wrote:Since you have to burn the candle for seven days, should I only burn it on Tuesday and Saturday, instead of on all 7 days of the week?
If you were told to burn the candle for seven days then burn it for seven days, I mentioned burning it only on Tuesday and Saturday as an alternative to only burning it on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Starbright wrote: If I put divorce going vertically on the petition paper with the other person's name on it and then cut it in half, would I be cutting their name in half also in the process?
No, it should look something like this. With you cutting down the middle of the word divorce.

Code: Select all

P                               D                        P
e                               I                        e
r                               V                        r
s                               O                        s
o                               R                        o
n                               C                        n
                                E    
o                                                        t
n                                                        w
e                                                        o
Now you do not have to do it this way, it is just one of many ways to fashion a petition paper for break up work.
HRCC Student #1559

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:59 pm

I'm not sure which one do first. Should I do the Come to Me Spell or the Break-up Kit first? Could I also use them back to back using one right after I'm through with the other spell kit?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:43 pm

This to me, would depend on the number of your altars you have. If you have a love altar and a cursing altar, you could perform the break up and the come to me spell at the same time, that would help pull your target away from their current partner as well too. If you do not have both altars, I would advise you to perform the break up spell first, and cause them to fight and perform the come to me spell after.

The break up and come to me are good combinations, you cause the two people to fight, and you are the shoulder your come to me target leans on.

Best of luck to you
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”