Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Pouring the jar does not sound right to me. Apartment complexes should have lawns and such, even if they are communal. Or there may be a spot to bury near your targets cars.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 pm

If i do a vinegar jar spell to break a couple up will it work if I only have the mans picture and not the woman's. I only know her name and not her DOB! i do know her address!

Personal effects that I have of his is his signature, SS number, DOB and pictures.

What is the best way to do this?
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

tikiwiki1001

Unread post by tikiwiki1001 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:09 am

I have 2 concerns. I'm trying to reconcile with an ex. But she is starting to be really close to a man who is currently committed to another woman. So I did a vinegar jar to sour things between them. But somewhere in this thread I read that there was a suggestion of making a name paper of the two, place them in a lemon, sew the lemon back together with 9 pins then put them in a jar with vinegar with all the herbs and spices and other things like rusted nails, broken glass, etc used for this spell. Then burn a black candle every tuesday and saturdays. This was two weeks ago. Then I just learned recently that the lemon part is like a freezer spell. And I've read that it's a misconception that it can cause breakup. And actually by putting the name of my ex along with the man's name, I am actually freezing them both out of my life. So now I'm really confused if the vinegar jar I did was wrong. And somehow I am guessing this may be the reason why a month ago we were rather okay then suddenly she pulled away again. If so, how should I discard this and undo the effects of freezing my ex out of my life?

2. I mentioned I want to reconcile my ex. But the past months, there was still some hurt and anger that I let myself be affected by it so I crossed/jinxed my ex or wanted revenge on her or have her "learn her lesson." And I did some spells which I see are manifesting already. The hurt and anger is eventually subsiding and I can think a bit more clearly this time without being too emotionally affected by the breakup. How can I undo the effects of the spells I casted on her? What herbs, oils should I use? I really want to start on reconciliation work and I'm about to buy a reading for one and I know the revenge I threw in her direction may negatively affect the outcome. And I sincerely don't want to bring harm to her anymore. I realized I'm not happy with what I've done to her.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:17 pm

1. The lemon conjure is not part of a "freeze spell." It is an entirely different thing aimed at souring people towards one another with the lemon acting as a container and spirit all at once. Using a lemon in break up work is just fine.

Try not to view these as spells, but rather a set of practices.

2. It seems that many see a fine line between revenge and reconciliation. This really has to be overcome as they are entirely contradictory.

To undo the damage, use uncrossing products to remove the mess then start your reconciliation work.

tikiwiki1001

Unread post by tikiwiki1001 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 am

Thanks Conjureman Ali for those your words. I'll follow your advice :)

tikiwiki1001

Unread post by tikiwiki1001 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 pm

I killed this terrible bug and I'm planning to keep it for future spells. It's similar to a kissing bug and I think it's a wonderful addition to a vinegar jar (or crossing spell) because it has a terrible bite that after biting my thumb, my thumb grew twice it's size and was inflamed for two days. But my question is since it bit me (and I suspect it also sucked some of my blood), would adding it be like putting a personal concern of mine (because it had contact to me) to a vinegar jar intended for two other people and I would then be part of the mix?

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm

thank you! :)

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:32 am

Can I use a black votive candle instead of a 4" or 6" or Jumbo candle on top of the "annoying woman". Have the jar with black tape.

Blessings

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi Vera,

A black votive candle can do the job, but if you place it in a glass holder, it will not be able to drip onto the jar. You can also consider having MISC set a vigil light to back up your work: the candle ministry are amazing. The candle burn report they provide you with can also help you gauge the progress of the condition. You can look into it via the following link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Thank you Aura.

1) I was thinking of putting the black votive candle on top of the vinegar jar. Also, this afternoon, sent an E-mail to LM to see if I can add few items to my order. Waiting for their response.

2) Have another bottle in the freezer with her name and dob (Do not have a picture) and added his picture to it? Was I wrong??

Blessings

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:48 pm

1) The black votive candles we sell will burn fine, but very drippily, on top of a jar. However, if you put the votive candle into a regular votive candle holder, it will not drip, and there is less authenticity to your work.

2) Freezer spells (not "freezer jars") are discussed in another forum thread, all their own. This is the vinegar jar thread.

To learn more about freezer spells, first read the "Hoodoo in Theory and practice" web page on "Ice Box and Freezer Spells in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition," here:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Then read the Lucky Mojo Forum thread on freezer spells here:

freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

After that, if you still have a question about freezer spells, ask away!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:54 pm

I want to create a vinegar jar to sour a cocky person to lose their job, and bring them misfortune. What herbs do you guys recommend?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi beautiful,

I don't know if this vinegar jar would be for the same condition you describe in your post on souring a person's life: souring-oneʹs-life-t15981.html, if so - please do consider reversing and stop gossip work.

If this is for yet someone else that has give you trouble, it bears mentiioning that many many people seem to be cocky, irritating, mean, and/or otherwise curse-worthy toward you based on many of your previous posts and threads. Perhaps a solid round of uncrossing for yourself via the uncrossing spell kit, followed by a van van spell kit can work the problem from the cause, rather than constantly seeking to nurse the symptoms.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:44 am

Check out the crossing section of this list

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

trinity

Unread post by trinity » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:25 pm

ccrinc wrote:I just put together my vinegar jar with sulphur, lemon juice, separation oil, 9 rusty nails, 9 needles, a rusty razor, poppy seeds, red peppers, a photo of the two with one name written in red and one name written in black, and the hair of one. please advise i will burn black candles carved with their name and separation oil and hot pepper

I think I will try this.. I wonder will computer printed photos work.. should they be printed on photo paper rather that regular paper.
so they sell all these items here at the shop? I see the dog hair but not the cat hair.

Im looking to buy right now I need this spell to work before the end of the year.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:27 pm

It does not matter what they are printed on. Yes they sell cat hair and dog hair.

http://herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

BlessedB
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlessedB » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:19 am

Hello everyone im new here( shakes hands) I did my first vinegar jar yesterday on my ex, I didn't have their pictures, but I did have my exes shirt, so for effect I cut a tiny piece of her shirt. I used nine nails, and a razor, black dog hair from my dog whom she loves so much, red crushed pepper, and my urine. I wrote my petition down as to what I wanted for her and her new girl friend and I tossed that in a jar along with all my anger that I felt towards her and I shook it like crazy and filled that little jar with all my energy that by the time I was done. The qeasiness that I had felt all day disappeared my heart was beating fast. I no longer was stressed about it when I was done I felt a release. Now I don't know if it worked only time will tell. But I feel it did, I know it did..and I think she deserves it. She needs to know u can't just play with peoples lives like that :)

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:37 pm

So I read where they say you can pour the contents of a vinegar jar on the targets property, but what if they don't live together and I want to put it at each of the properties can I pour some out where each of them will walk and then dispose of the jar in a trash recepticle?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:01 am

ibelieve1 wrote:So I read where they say you can pour the contents of a vinegar jar on the targets property, but what if they don't live together and I want to put it at each of the properties can I pour some out where each of them will walk and then dispose of the jar in a trash recepticle?
Yes this sounds acceptable. Just make sure you recycle that jar if at all possible. I do this for my candle glass (and anything else I can) and would hope more people would do the same.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:46 pm

You bury the vinegar jar when one or both parties meet. You can also smash the jar on their property forcing them to clean up the mess.

dustycallinda

Unread post by dustycallinda » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 am

I created a vinegar bottle and inside put the name of the woman my husband is cheating on me with. She is a truly evil person, (as I learned after speaking with her on the phone), with no regard for the children whose father she has stolen away. So I have no qualms about chasing her out of our lives. So I made the bottle with four thieves vinegar into which I put a wooden popsicle stick with her name on it. I wanted to throw it into running water so went to the small river in my city, but found I couldn't get close enough to throw it in. So I climbed up on a chain link fence and chucked it over, but as I was coming down I violently hit my arm on the top of the fence and got a nasty puncture wound which swelled and bruised in a fashion I have never seen before. It is three days later and it is still horribly bruised. I can't help but wonder if I was being countered by some unseen force, or that she herself is conjuring as well, and directing spells at me. Honestly, when I got home and saw the rapidly swelling wound, I thought I had contracted some horrible super bug and was going to get flesh eating disease! Anyhow, now I have done a bit of reading and am interested in learning about anything I might be able to leave in her own backyard. It's where I discovered they were trysting (I intuitively hid out one night in front of the house and caught them) so I think it might have more power if I could leave something there. Any help appreciated!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:08 pm

If you are worried that this woman has spiritual protection then I suggest getting a reading. Of course it could just be that you were clumsy--after all you were climbing a fence while chucking a bottle :-).

imjewell

Unread post by imjewell » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:08 pm

You may need a tetanus shot for your puncture wound. Are you up to date, dustycalinda ?

dustycallinda

Unread post by dustycallinda » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Thanks for the advice vis a vis the tetanus shot. I am going to a walk-in clinic today, as the bruise is turning different colours everyday, and it's still swollen almost a week later. I might get a reading this weekend to determine whether she is up to her own tricks. I was probably a bit spooked given that I had just done a graveyard run. And she is such a nasty person I would put nothing past her. She certainly has no remorse or regard for what she's done to us.

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:58 pm

I was doing a vinegar jar for my sons father and his partner to break them up and to break up the brother and his wife as the women are awful they don't care about the men and their children that they are hurting and treat like dirt. So today I was only able to throw out the contents of the vinegar jar behind their cars in the driveway of their home. The women live together as they are not on great terms with the men. Is it ok if it's where they will drive over it? I think its going to be ok!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:25 pm

What do you mean you tossed the contents out of the vinegar jar?

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:53 am

I rarely get the chance to go to this house, they have guard dogs and someone is always sitting in the front window, this day I was dropping my son at a bday party there and the only place nobody was watching was the driveway but the window was open so to smash the jar they would hear I poured the contents behind there cars cursing them and getting on there cars as well. Should I do another one was that wrong?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:20 am

No ibelieve1, that was fine. You did as well as you could and I believe that will work.
Joseph Magnuson

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:07 am

How could you do a vinegar jar to remove one person from your life and would you need cleansing after such work?l

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi,
I made a vinegar jar spell last night to seperate a couple. On Tuesdays and Saturdays i plan on burning a black candle on top of the jar under the planetry hour of mars.
I do not have any seperation oil for using with the black candle. I have ordered some from LM but doubt it will be here on Tuesday. The only oils i have are all nice things so no use for the black candle. What can i use until my LM order arrives? Would olive oil mixed with chillis, black pepper, red pepper and cayenne be okay? I could also scrape a match head for sulphur to add into the oil.

Thankyou

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 am

I would personally work that jar every day, not just on Tuesdays and Saturdays. If you want to work by planetary hours, then do it during Mars hour each and every day.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Thankyou Devi Spring i will work the jar everyday lighting a candle on top. Just now ive just been shacking the thing up rather aggressively

shoopshoop

Unread post by shoopshoop » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:51 am

To Separate Two People
I offer and invoke this prayer to the Spirit of Hatred to the Guardian Angel of ________________________________________________ and ________________________________________________, so that he infuses both parties with hate and separation and let each person experience loathing for the other, each time each thinks of the other. May the aromas that once meant something to ________________________________________________ and ________________________________________________ now bring only revulsion to them. May the moments they shared bring only bad memories. May they ignore each other if they happen to meet. May they not understand each other if they happen to speak. I fall upon the Spirit of the Road so that ________________________________________________ and ________________________________________________ will never walk the same path again. Amen

I used this prayer for my vinegar jar spell and now am not too sure if a demon is working with me? I burned a candle last night on top of the jar. I got tears from the wax and at times a very active flame. The flame stayed nice and tall. However when the candle had burned all the way down there was nothing left except a tiny bit of melted wax and the wick. In the glass candle holder there was some black smoke left. When i looked at the image made from the black smoke it clearly shows a person but i cant help but notice what looks like devils horns or flames of fire on the persons head!!! Does this mean someone is working against me or is this actualy a good sign of the spell working as it is considered negative workings?

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi,
Just started an LM CTM spell this morning, wondering, can I start a vinegar jar to break someone up tomorrow?
Or should I wait until im done with the love work?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:02 am

lovingblueeyes wrote:Hi,
Just started an LM CTM spell this morning, wondering, can I start a vinegar jar to break someone up tomorrow?
Or should I wait until im done with the love work?
Don't see why you couldn't start the vinegar jar. That said, make sure that you cleanse after doing the work and make sure you don't work the two spells one beside the other since they are of a very different nature.
Blueberry wrote:How could you do a vinegar jar to remove one person from your life and would you need cleansing after such work?l
If you want to remove someone from your life, a cut and clear spell or hot-foot work (depending on the circumstances and nature of the relationship), would probably be better suited than a vinegar jar. Whichever type of work you choose, either hot-foot or vinegar jar, yes - cleansing is necessary. A hyssop tea bath while reciting psalm 51 for example.
Aura Laforest

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 am

Thank you
Lo√ingblu££y£s

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi all,
I've received my LM order which included Break up oil and Break up sachet powder and of course my black candles. I prepared my candle by anointing it Break up oil and powder and I'm amazed to see that this candle burned down about a half hour!
I deff see the difference in the quality, texture and smell in the products! LM products definitely has my vote!!
Im wondering if the candle burned down as quick bc of the quality or bc my Break up just maybe working?
I know its a question that may be impossible to answer,and I would probably be recommended to get a reading, in which I have one scheduled, but Im curious.
Thanks
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Visper

Unread post by Visper » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:57 am

I am working my vinegar jar by shaking and burning black candles on top of it. And lately I am smoking the jar with break up incense : I use a black cloth hoody thing to trap incense smoke and smoke the thing at the hour of saturn. Do you think that has any effects? Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 am

lovingblueeyes wrote:Im wondering if the candle burned down as quick bc of the quality or bc my Break up just maybe working?
It could be that it's working, but think mundane first. You just changed candle make. Wax type, wick type, dressing oil and candle size will all have an direct incidence on burn rate to a greater or lesser extent. Let signs and movement in the real world be a guide to you as to wether the work is working. A quick Yes/No reading or pendulum reading will confirm or deny if it's a sign - but then you said it yourself: you knew we would say that ;)
Visper wrote:I am working my vinegar jar by shaking and burning black candles on top of it. And lately I am smoking the jar with break up incense : I use a black cloth hoody thing to trap incense smoke and smoke the thing at the hour of saturn. Do you think that has any effects? Thanks.
The shaking and black candles definitely has effects. The incense has an effect in and of itself - independent of wether you are smoking the honey jar with it or not. If you can burn it on the grounds of the couple ur breaking up's house: even better! You could also use it on figural candles or doll babies representing the couple. (and do make sure you're cleansing while doing the work)
Aura Laforest

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 pm

I have been working a breakup vinegar jar for the past 3 weeks to break up my fiance and the girl he has been seeing when he is out of town for work. I know they have sex as he has been open and honest about this before in the past, and I thought he had stopped. We are taking a little break away from eachother to work on these issues (as well as together) but she wont leave him alone at all.

I have a small question. I have been working a honey jar on my man for about 9 months. And wax will build up but then every once and awhile it will all burn off and be clean and clear (minus some ash) on the top, which I always see as a good sign.

My vinegar spell however, just seems to be wax ontop of wax ontop of wax. It's almost 2 inches high with wax ontop. Never any images, and never really drips down the side (and it's a small jar) it just makes a big blob of wax on top.

any thoughts? suggestions? insight?
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

pma

Unread post by pma » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:20 pm

I read in the Honey Jar thread that many workers leave the wax remnants from the previous candle on top of the lid of the jar. I can see where votives might make more residue than a 4" candle, so that makes sense.

I've been using 4" candles on my vinegar jar and the most amount of residue that's ever left is a 1/16" half moon shape or a wick that falls over on a 1/16" round coin looking like a ticking time bomb. Many times, the candle just burns completely up and there's nothing but a wick left, other times, the wick gets a bit wet from the oil that was sent to the bottom of the candle by gravity, thus leaving a fallen over wick in some residue.

As it is tough to set a new candle on top of such a small and uneven piece of the previous one, I've been removing these small tokens and keeping them together under the sink in a brown bag. The coins often fall off or slip off the lid when shaking the jar between candles, as well, as the small bit of anointing oil runs to the bottom of the candle as it burns and makes it slippery.

My questions are:

1. Is it detrimental to the work to remove these small coins left of the previous candle? I've been removing them with a razor blade that "lives" with the other candle remains.

2. What should be done with the wax remains? Someone said they would melt some of that down and "feed it" to the new candles being burned. In that case, would you carve the commands on the candle first and then roll it in the melted wax? (**Edited: I found the post by Devi Spring on November 24, 2010 in the Honey Jar thread. She was saying to "feed" candle residue to a vigil candle in small bits.)

3. If it is not important to "feed" the new candles with old residue, should I dispose of the weeks of little candle coins and pieces in a ritual manner while I still work the jar or bury their remains beneath the jar when I bury it?

Thanks in advance for any opinions.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 am

If the candle wax makes it hard to place another candle on top then you can remove the candle wax and dispose in the traditional fashion. In this case burying it where they'll walk over it would be ideal.

pma

Unread post by pma » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:49 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:If the candle wax makes it hard to place another candle on top then you can remove the candle wax and dispose in the traditional fashion. In this case burying it where they'll walk over it would be ideal.
Thanks!! I will do that.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 pm

how frequently do i need to work the vinegar jar spell after creating the jar? on monday, wednesday, friday? or until i see results then limit it to 1/3 times a week to make sure the two people dont get along even after the break up? Also can i just use a black candle and burn it on the side and shake the jar and pray whatever is on my petition or just shaking the jar frequently is enough? I am just confused since i can shake the jar anytime anywhere but cant really burn a candle in the middle of nowhere or at work. Lol -thanks in advance for all your advice! =)

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 am

I'm wondering if anyone can help me? i would be really grateful. I have decided that i want to do a vinegar Jar, but im not sure how to go about it the perfect way. I would be grateful for the simplest most effective way to do one. :)
I have never attempted to do one, so i would really appreciate any help
thank you so much
Holly

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:21 am

holly2004, I have merged your question topic in with this wonderfully informative thread already in progress. Make sure to read the massive amount of information that has been presented in the past and good luck on your jar!
Joseph Magnuson

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:If the candle wax makes it hard to place another candle on top then you can remove the candle wax and dispose in the traditional fashion. In this case burying it where they'll walk over it would be ideal.
Thank you. I have been using 4" black candles and although it's not hard to place a new candle ontop the amount of wax is startling to me. I would like to bury it near one of the parties. If I need to carry it with me for travel time what is the best way to do this. This is also applied if/when I choose to dispose of my jar. What is the best way to travel with it?
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 pm

I did a vinegar jar yesterday. I was wondering is it ok for me to start the honey jar today since it's a Wednesday or should I start Monday?

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 am

Is it ment to be four thieves or is any vinegar fine?

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:40 am

because i didnt have any four thieves, i used plain white vinegar. worked pretty good.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:20 am

Hi markx,

Fourthieves, apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar are standard. Regular vinegar and in a pinch, even lemon juice will work fine. The main thing is that you have a potent souring agent.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:40 am

What's a souring agent?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:52 am

A sour liquid to sour the targets.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:53 am

something to sour them towards each other,

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:54 am

What's usually used for it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:00 am

vinegar or lemon juice
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:13 am

Ah ok

I bought four thieves and a bunch of other stuff listed on the topic about it.

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:21 am

other than a vinegar jar is there anything else i can do to make two people break up and hate each other?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:44 am

Breakup products, including oil, powder, incense, vigil candle, and spell kit, are made for this purpose.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:57 am

Is it worth putting break up powder in the jar?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”