Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Done1

Re: Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread post by Done1 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:23 pm

katitiak wrote:Hi, I requested info for how to get money from an organization. This organization helps people with rent, deposits and utilities. I have been there once before and have been turned down because one caseworker said i did'nt have adequate information when I asked them for assistance moving in to my new apartment. I think she just did'nt want to help me. I recently was contacted by them because I requested to be seen by someone again. I asked the appointment setter who would see me, he said that it would be decided the day that I come for another interview. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be seen by the same woman but, i could be wrong. i Have her name, but I'm not 100% sure She will be the one to see me. A friend said that this woman is his case worker and she has helped him before with success and he speaks highly of her. In This case, what kind of spellwork should I do to influence her or anyone elese who sees me there :? to be generous towards me in the same manner? :?
I myself just went thru a situation where I was nearly homeless, and what I did was petition Saint Expedite, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! I needed fast financial help (Saint Expedite), and since the situation was difficult (Saint Jude), I needed a miracle (Saint Anthony). Do the 9 day novena to each and promise them the usual payment of what they like if they help you. Saint Expedite likes pound cake,and flowers... Saint Anthony likes a small loaf of bread or Lilly's... Saint Jude likes public recognition but what I promised him was that and a small car statue! Hope this all helps!

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Thank you for your help!

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:45 pm

katitiak wrote:Thank you for your help!
No problem ,oh and maybe think about the honey jars! There should be a thread here that talks about them. Maybe it could get that case worker to be sweet towards you :-)

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Is there a spell or anything I can do to increase my chance of getting a nice apartment that goes by my income in a nice suburban town. I have applied a few places and I have not received a response yet. I am a very quiet person and I would like to live with people who are like minded and not petty. The surrounding town where I live and have to travel by bus; I run into a lot of people who want to start trouble and they are always on the edge. If you say anything back to these people, you risk getting shot or retribution by gang members that they know. I just want to live a peaceful existence and also is there anything that I can use for the apartment that I am living in presently to make things more peaceful? Things are really getting out of hand with the crime in the area where I live.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:44 am

For your current apartment I recommend the use of peace water as well as peaceful home and protection products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

For getting out of that apartment/neighborhood and moving on I recommend that you start going and meeting perspective landlords in person whenever possible. One of the oldest tricks in the book--and one that I used consistently when I was a renter--is 5 finger grass in your pocket to get someone to favor you.
http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html

Attraction products can also help you accomplish this, especially when you work a lodestone. How to do it?
Get pictures or the addresses of perspective apartments you would like to rent. Place then underneath your lodestone (see previous posts to learn how to baptize, name, and feed a lodestone.) Pray for the ability to rise up and leave your current condition and move into one of these apartments and ask your lodestone to help make it happen. Anoint the lodestone with a bit of attraction oil and feed it with magnetic sand.
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Finally, when you drop your applications off LIGHTLY dress them with attraction, five finger grass, and crown of success sachet powders!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:40 am

Miss Bri, I love the work you have laid out! All I have to add is Stop Gossip oil along with the Peace Water; Stop Gossip is good for shutting people up, and to keep people from carrying tales to their gangster friends (or anybody who could do you harm).

Also, remember that prayer is always free at the Crystal Silence League!
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Thank you so much Miss. Bri amd Miss Michaele; I will try all of those suggestions.

Brandywine

Unread post by Brandywine » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Hello-

Today I saw that my neighbor was moving out. I'd love to have his apartment -- it's smaller but $400 less a month and right now that would go a long way.

I called the office and they said it was already rented. Bummer! It would have been perfect -- no deposit, no movers, I could just carry my stuff over and still have my nice location.

Is there anything I can do at this point to influence things to still go my way?

Thanks in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 am

I mean if it has already been rented then there is a slim chance.

But you can use I can you can't , Victory, and perhaps crown of success to get the apartment. I would do some work to freeze "any renters or current renters" since you dont have have their name. And then you may want to sweeten your landlord, or maybe do some controlling work to make them give you the apartment.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-victory.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-controlling.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Brandywine

Unread post by Brandywine » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 am

Thank you for the suggestions!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Hi Brandywine,

if you're comfortable petitioning saints, Our Lady of Loretto is the patron Saint of rentors. You can explain to her why you need this apartment rather than the one you're currently in and ask for her intercession in the matter.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Our Lady of Loretto (petitioning-our-lady-of-loretto-to-find ... 14909.html) has been discussed quite frequently in the past few weeks. I have posted for your review. Good Luck on your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:56 am

this sounds great I've been in the same position wow Our Lady of Loretto .....

angelbear

Unread post by angelbear » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 am

Hi! I registered yesterday but have been reading through the forums for the past month or so and picking up lots of tips so thank you for that.

I currently live in a small rented property with my brother and his girlfriend, who are the lease holders. My brother is looking to move away to another part of the country once a new job in his line of work crops up and I would love to stay in this house and take over the lease. Having read through lots of property related posts for ideas, I wrote down all the qualities that this house has that meets my needs (low rent, secure garden, allows pets etc), wrote my name across it and used some Attraction oil on all 4 corners and the centre (and a few days later, my brother asked if he could use my printer to print off his CV to apply for a job so it could be working). However, I'm now wondering if I should be more specific that I want THIS little house - carving the address on a candle? Writing another petition with just the address? Dressing my house key with oils?

I don't have a huge array of supplies (yet! :lol: ) but I do have candles of all colours, attraction oil, crown of success oil, tranquility oil, I can, you can't oil, and am awaiting a delivery which will include fast luck oil, attraction sachet, I can, you can't sachet and road opener oil. I was considering having an attraction candle set at MISC for extra oomph but might it be worth having a work related one set for my brother also?

I will of course continue reading through relevant older posts but would be grateful for any further advice or suggestions.

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:41 am

I had a very similar experience of wanting to take over a lease for a home from a friend. This is what I did and it worked. I took a brown candle and wrote the address of the home on the candle then I annointed it with stay with me oil. I burned the candle ontop of a list of all teh qualities that I loved in the home as wella s dreams and wishes that I wanted to come into being while living in that home.
Next I rubbed some command and compel oil on my hands and I went to see the land lord. I told him that I was interested in the house. I purposefully shoot his hand while I crossed my fingers of my left hand behind my back. Then as I was leaving I said "please don't forget that I would like to lease the beautiful home - I really love the place."
I got a call within 24 hours that the lease was mine.
If you think the land lord is going to be a booger about chaning the lease or letting you assume it you might write his name on a piece of paper and put it in a bowl of sugar next to your candle so he can hear how much you want it and sweeten his disposition to you having it.
Please let me know how it turns out.
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

angelbear

Unread post by angelbear » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 am

Thank you so much Flora - I'll order some stay with me oil and do as you have described.

I'll also prepare a bowl of sugar although I don't think the landlord will be much of an issue as he stays very much in the background.

Thank you again and I'll be sure to update in due course.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:08 pm

hey

i wanted to know other than nailing down your rented property. how can you stop it being sold?
my landlord has gone behind by back and put the home im renting for sale without a word to me, i only know its for sale because im trying to buy a house for security for me and my kids, but i need more time, so i need to stop him from selling it at least for another 2 years when my agreement actual ends.?

i need to keep our home safe, we can not move again just cant,

thanks all.
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:37 pm

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

thank you. was just checking ifanything else can be done.

baby

pma

Unread post by pma » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:16 pm

babybaby, I am not experienced enough in Hoodoo to answer your question. However, I am a Realtor, so I thought I would offer you some basic real estate advice.

I do not know where you live and do not know the laws of your state or whether you even live in the US. Regardless of your location, you need to review the terms of your lease. It sounds like you have a written agreement (hopefully you do) and an existing lease term that does not expire for another two years. If you have a written lease, you need to investigate whether there is a clause that allows your owner to remove you from the home if he sells it. This right would be explicitly spelled out in the lease in order for your landlord to have that power. Typically in the case of a sale of a property with a current tenant, there would be a transfer of any existing leases, with their existing terms, to the new owner as a part of the transfer of ownership of the property. I often see homes listed for sale with the disclosure "Investors only - lease in place until _____ date. Property can only be shown after an acceptable offer."

Review your lease terms and if you know an attorney who might take a quick glance at your lease for you, now is the time to impose on that attorney. It would only take an attorney a few minutes to give you an answer and many attorneys offer a free review prior to taking a case. Any written legal agreement that is expected to stand up in court will expressly spell out the rights of all parties to the contract.

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 pm

thank you guys for your help, i did not know that about the contract which i do have!

love lm.

babybaby

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi,

I need help finding the correct candles to be burn at Lucky Mojo's altar for apartment hunting under a specific budget.

My present place in Downtown LA is full of dead things running around and they seem to like to attach themselves to me and sucking my life away. My lease is expiring soon. And I want to move to North Hollywood, CA under a specific budget per month.

My present place has no kitchen, exactly like a dorm room with my own bathroom for $728/month that include utilities and I recently had bug problems and almost a breakin.

I want a more spacious rental controlled place that is bug-free, carpet free with window in the bathroom, utilities included, 24/7 security, safe quiet neighbors, safe neighborhood, kitchen, washer and dryer in the building, updated facilities, dog-friendly, windows facing the mountains or park (not another building since I burn incense alot), near the subway station and convienient to everything like the postal office, super market etc. and all for $500-$600/month.

My energies are low these days and I cannot burn candles consistantly, but I need a better apartment to live with grounded and positive energies where no life-sucking lower entities can visit me.

Please let me know what kind of candles and how many I should get to find my perfect apartment and be approved at the same time since my credit score has gone south, to be burn at the Lucky Mojo's altar. Thank you in advance.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Some formulas to try:

Attraction
Van Van
Road Opener
Lodestone

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 am

Quick synopsis is that I want to move in the next 4 months and I've seen a few I would love but our credit is an issue. My husband was unemployed for ten months and we our credit is recovering, but still not great and we've already had one rejection. I can't afford to keep paying for rejected applications... So I am trying to draw to me just the right place for us... any ideas on where to start? TIA! Lara

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:19 pm

So glad for this post, I am having a similar issue with getting into a place..thanks!

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:21 am

Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Good luck in your search for that special place rosamystica. Also post a prayer request at < http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html > The Crystal Silence League.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm shocked that you're paying to submit rental applications! I'd also like to suggest some Money Stay With Me work, not only to prevent landlords from nickel-and-diming you to death, but just to get you in better shape financially.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:00 am

Shes not paying for the rental applications...more than likely shes paying for a credit check which is normal at least I know where I come from.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:56 am

I, too, have had to pay many times for the credit check by possible landlords here in SF. It is a nuisance, but worth it to get the apartments I have!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 am

You can get your own credit check for free and bring a copy to your prospective landlord. And, naturally, dress it with Crown of Success and Influence (or Commanding) first.

Miss Michaele

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Yeah the apps include a fee for credit and background check (usually 35 bones). Thank you for all of the great ideas :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:10 pm

MissMichaele: They will not let you do that in SF. They need to personally run it and make sure it all checks out. Don't ask me why. It's a zoo in here! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:MissMichaele: They will not let you do that in SF. They need to personally run it and make sure it all checks out. Don't ask me why. It's a zoo in here! :)
I have had that same issue in the past. I think it is because of the background check part!

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Fri May 18, 2012 1:17 pm

I found the perfect place to rent. Problem is landlord gonna run a credit check, and my credit is trashed and he has 10 other people extremly interested in it. How do I get rid of the competition for this apartment, have him overlook the credit problems and get approved for this apartment? I have limited time to work on him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:46 am

1. To help with the competiton use I can you can't products. I would get some I can you can't powder and dust it on the application. OR you could get a purple candle, and put some i can you can't oil on it. Put your name from base to wick, and the command "Beat out competition for apt at (name of the apts or address)."

2. Put the landlord in a sweet jar with some calamus, licorice, and five finger grass. If you have his business card, put it in the candle or at least the ad of the apt along with his name. Add a petition that he will do you the favor of renting the apt. I would burn a purple candle on top if it.

3. If you really want to put our foot down and dominate him. You can use essence of bend over powder and/or write his name on a piece of paper and put it in your shoe so that you are walking all over him.

We have also spoken about this in these threads

can%CA%B9t-get-approved-for-apartment%C7%83-t15644.html
seeking-a-new-apartment-t8255.html
find-new-home-t13999s150.html

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Wed May 30, 2012 10:41 am

Hello LM members
I have a difficult time finding a reasonable place to stay that is in my budget. I would love to live in the same town im in and being able to afford the rent I have to pay until im able to purchase my house next year.The house im in now is ok but the rent is way 2 high and I want to move. Either I rather stay here ( I was doing a rent with option to buy)or move somewhere that is more affordable so my children dont have to relocate from their school and friends. Is there anything I can do like quick before im evicted because im not able to purchase this home at this time

Rashel67

Unread post by Rashel67 » Thu May 31, 2012 10:14 am

Hi,
I need a ritual involving rootwork and/or St Joseph to get an apartment application approved. This is an opportunity to get a rent-controlled 1 bedroom apartment in a building where studios start off at ?3,500.00 mmonthly. I have some very basic spiritual suplies already and I dusted the application and the envelope with high John the conqueror powder. There has also been a ritual that I've been looking for in which you take the dust from the outside right corner of the building that you want to move into and mix it with other ingredients in a paste and place the paste in front of a candle and statue of St Joseph. If anyone has the specifics of this ritual I would greatly appreciate it since I was told before that it works in approx 9 days and I really want my application approved and to move in by 06/15/2012.

Thanks,

Rashel

faitlaforce

Unread post by faitlaforce » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:41 am

I am very interested in seeing what advice you recieve, as I am in a similar situation.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 am

Hi Precise2 and Rashel67,

if you work with Saints at all, Our Lady of Loretto (loretto) is the Patron Saint of Rentors and a good choice to appeal to. Burning a Novena to her or a white taper dressed with All Saints Oil daily would be one way to do that. LM has a Vigil Light to her already fixed and ready to go: CAN-GLC-VILO 8.50$.

A beautiful and simple Novena prayer to Our Lady of Loretto is the following:

Our Lady of Loretto, I just implore your Holy Name. Help me find a house in Union of your Holy Son our Lord Jesus Christ and your Holy husband St. Joseph. For the peace and happiness that in your Holy House of Loreto, you lived there happily, by the grace and blessing that the Holy Father granted you. I implore you spiritually, to help me. I concentrate on my future home. Holy Mother of Loreto grant us health, peace and happiness and help us in our lives. Just like your house was Holy and blessed by God. I ask that my future house be blessed and protected by you and by God. If you help me Holy Virgin and grant me my request (state your specific request or intention here!) I will make He who is my friend bless you also.

Say 3-Our Fathers 3-Hail Mary's and 1-Glory Be.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you so much I appreciate the advice

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Have you thought about working towards getting a better (higher paid) job? It seems to me that would be a better, easier and quicker solution than just trying to find another home that's less money especially since you have kids and have to consider school districts and such.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:25 pm

You can also consider working both conjures...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 pm

You may want to petition Saint Expedite...since you have a short time frame...also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League ( http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html ) for your success.

Rashel67

Unread post by Rashel67 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi,
My magical suplies were limited and the only powder that I had that I thought was appropriate was high John the conqueror powder. I dusted both the application and the envelope with it. I'm still trying to find the St Joseph ritual but hadn't had any luck. The St Joseph ritual is supposed to work within 9 days and when you have a specific place in mind. I know that this a hoodoo forum but I might consider a catholic prayer known as the "express novena". The express novena is prayed 9 times in a row in a single day and not over a 9 day period as most novenas. It's also called the 911 prayer because it's supposed to work in emergencies. It goes like this.
1. State your request
2. 9 memorares
3. 1 Rosary
4. 1 chaplet of divine mercy

Google the individual prayers. I will try this tomorrow Monday.

I need to move ASAP because of some serious problems in my current apartment pertaining to some black magic that was done to a previous tenant and was never removed. I've been here three years and things are going from bad to worse. Readings that I've done show everything from death spells, to destruction spells and some dark entities thrown into the mix. I have an opportunity to be accepted into an apartment building that has everything from a private gym, laundry room and BBQ area that are willing to accept section 8 so I will do whatever it takes to move in.

Thanks,
Rashel

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:22 pm

CajunBarbie wrote:Have you thought about working towards getting a better (higher paid) job? It seems to me that would be a better, easier and quicker solution than just trying to find another home that's less money especially since you have kids and have to consider school districts and such.
I have a better job now but I want to buy soon I just on my job 7mos now so in the near future thats my plans

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Hello everyone,

I am staying with family members and I have to move out soon, I need help figuring out what oils and candles would be best for me to open the road to moving soon. Thanks in avance for your input

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:36 pm

I once petitioned St. Joseph to find a good house to rent to get out of a bad living situation. He took a bit of time but it helped me a lot. I used a candle for him with Van Van oil and Attraction oil to get new better things opening up and attract a good home to me. His help was great!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

If you work with saints, the Madonna of Loreto helps folks find housing. St. Jude, too, if you're desparate. Some people also like to work with St. Expedite, though not everybody gets along with him.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 pm

I agree with Miss Michele with one exception. I think St. Expedite doesn't work for everyone.

kim4us

Unread post by kim4us » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:47 pm

i need help with bad credit so i can get a house, maybe something that you have may convince them to help me get into to one. right now i cannot get anything

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:26 pm

I dont konw of a specific work for bad credit other then working a honey jar on them. but to get a house or help sell you can pray to st. joseph for assistance.. being how hard your situation is st jude could help as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

kim4us

Unread post by kim4us » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:34 am

ok thank you ;)

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:09 am

Thank you for your help guys

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 am

kim4us wrote:i need help with bad credit so i can get a house, maybe something that you have may convince them to help me get into to one. right now i cannot get anything
I was in the same situation and stopped focusing on my credit and started focusing on attracting the right place for me. My situation was not being able to pass a credit check for a rental... I did this in May and now a situation just happened to pop up with someone who needed me to take over their lease.. even the deposit is transferring, and the rent is about 175 cheaper a month than my own. Not sure if this helps you at all ,but it is a thought

BlossomGreenlove

Unread post by BlossomGreenlove » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:36 am

Lease is up and I need to find and secure the right home for me and my cats pronto. I realize this includes the right and harmonious landlord, neighbors and location. I need to be on the right land.
Can anyone suggest powerful work to have the right situation reveal itself to me immediately or within two weeks?
I want to have a peaceful, safe, stable and affordable sanctuary to call home and launch all the important work I have to do helping others as a professional herbalist and health coach. I also need to launch my practice and create gainful supportive employment in my field.
Because I have been looking for the situation for a year, ever since I moved into this area and rental; I think what I want is not easily available. County setting, small – energy efficient home accessible to the city on the east side, with at least an acre or bordering nature- reserve, farm ,etc. I have multiple cats and they need to roam. Reasonable rent with easygoing landlord who trusts me with multiple cats. But I also say- I only need the one place! It is a matter of creating it. Traditionally it takes me exhaustive effort and months of physical searching and magic to find the right place. And yet there are always issues. I did not create the ideal situation in m current home and the landlords are difficult. There must be a more effective or efficient way. I have three weeks left and one week I have to go out of town for a program I cannot miss and I am working so hard on a project right now to get paid and have continuous employment that I am consumed by it. So I cannot do things the way I have. I need to hit the bulls eye. Money is on a shoe string right now- I do not know where to drive around just to see a for rent sign on a little farm house in the country or a cool little place with a huge yard for a good rent. Craigslist is full of scammers. I now have limited time and energy reserves and gas money. I am new in the area and do not have deep roots for word of mouth. I think this involves land, nature, relationship- landlord – neighbors- moving help, money, trust and freedom. I also feel things are about to pop for me and come together with housing, life, friendships and professional work. For example- finally last night secured a place to see clients and teach classes!
Can anyone suggest powerful work to have the right situation reveal itself to me immediately or within two weeks and the finical support to make it a reality?

BlossomGreenlove

Unread post by BlossomGreenlove » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 am

Dose anyone experienced have a suggestion on how to have the right living situation - rental- reveal itself to me with ease and grace and right away?

Since I have been working on this and have had this home in my intention and have been regularly searching for a bout a year, there is ground work vibrationally out there in the universe. Now, I really need to have it open up, because I have to move out by end of month and the current landlords are really bad energy.

I need to find a loving atmosphere that is spacious, a bit wild and that overall works for me and my cats - so the work is for animals as much as for me. LAND - the right LAND - seems to be the issue. Space to roam - sustainable - meaning it is affordable.

I also seek a way to unveil or see - even a way to determine - what neighborhood is this home in? Why look in a 60 mile radius if the actual place waiting for you is in one specific spot- IE looking on craigslist - you can filter a neighborhood or key word or you can drive around a neighborhood, but to drive around an area spanning, lets say, 100 square miles north south east west is inefficient and cost prohibitive.

Does anyone have an efficient effective spell or approach for finding the right place?

Also, is there a way to empower an internet ad - like a housing wanted post on craigslist or a newspaper ad?

What oils or powders would I order from Lucky Mojo?

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND CONSIDERING MY SITUATION

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:25 am

I had my house nailed down. Got a sweet deal from the bank but now need to rent it for a year or two.
Would the nails prevent me from renting it and moving out? I'm a bit reluctant removing them because I do not want to lose it as I am planning, with God's help, to move back once back on my feet.
I have it listed without a realtor (cant afford to give them a month rent!).
What else can I do to speed up the process and attract a good tenant?
Blessings.

BlossomGreenlove

Unread post by BlossomGreenlove » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:50 am

Please Help me with advice on how to attract and find the right land (real estate) to live on happily. Relevant to this but slightly separate is how to secure stable work to support living in this house and land and make it a sustainable reality.

I am looking for a rental that is specific and not normally found. This for me is about the land-- need nature, weeds, peaceful slightly unruly, low cost yet in good repair and easily accessible, The little cottage or farm house the Mcmansion developers forgot. I am a renter at this time
In case you say- post to the landlord list- I did that but have not received a response :cry:
As I think deeper this is about the issues this list is dedicated to
EARTH, grounding, stability and security Real Estate, finances, work

finding the land that feels right for me and my cats. The cats are a major player. I have several and they need a place to prowl and cannot do well in the city with a tiny yard. I need a landlord who will accept the cats and trust me with them.
I have been searching craigs list for a year - and the right place really has not turned up, so I think- it is there, and I need it to uncover itself to me so that I can see it and get it. I think I need a new way for this to come to me.
How to attract the home, the land , the arrangement to me right away. Lease is up in two weeks- I have days left to get the right place. AND The right place has to be affordable for me. Also the landlord attached to this property- has to choose me - possibly over others to rent to. and that is always the real issue- the landlord relationship my biggest issues are the cats and being able to afford it .

Then I need viable work to pay for the rental on an ongoing basis Yes I am doing some work for income, and have looked for other work and I need to draw that in. I have been in discussion for months with a business owner about creating a new position and working for him. He talk a good game and stalls when it comes to commitment and terms. I would like to secure a commitment and ongoing paycheck now or an even better option to come to me quickly.
Maybe I just need to work on my heart, mind and personal power. Actually I want to live on land in cooperation with the nature spirits there that reinforce and enhance my personal power- something that has not be that strong for me where I am now
Would attracting this situation to me be accomplished with one big spell or separate spells? what exactly would it be? what would be good to order from lucky mojo

I will be traveling out of town next week so daily tending to lets says lighting candles on top of a honey jar will not be possible. Like to hear your thoughts- mine is -if I want to manifest a grounded home in a specific region, not to take a honey jar for it out of that region while working on it?

Please send advice and suggestions. Thank you so much
o

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Cut and Clear spellwork.
You have a lot of things that you want and you need to set your priorities.
Cut and Clear to start with
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”