Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

June

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by June » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 am

How can I get the guy I am currently working on, my ex-boyfriend, to realize that I am the one? I successfully worked on him to bring him back into my life but when push comes to shove, he claims I am not the one. I had a reading on the matter that revealed we are spiritually meant to be together and it's just a matter of getting him to see that. How do I get him to see it, accept it and act on it?

I'm not sure what products to use at this point or what tricks to employ. Any guidance is appreciated. thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 pm

First I'll just start by asking if the reading with was an AIRR member?

You can try using Adam&Eve products to try to get him to realize that you are a good match for one another. Dress your bedsheets with it when he stays over, wear it as a personal scent when he's around. Get a Reconciliation honey jar going using his personal concerns joined with yours inside the jar with your petition and some love herbs. You can make a doll-baby for him, keep it in a bed of love herbs, and love it up, talking to it daily to get inside his head.

See how things progress over the next 3 months.

But put a time limit on things, and if things don't come together by that time, then commit to Cut and Clear and moving on with things.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Dr. Jumba is correct -- the bad advice given by breakuptomakeup is all wrong.

What is even worse, the post by breakuptomakeup contained links to a web site that is filled with virus software, the kind of stuff that will take over your computer's email address book and send spam to everyone you know. The user has been deleted, but the post remains as a great warning: "Don't believe everything you read on the internet -- and don't click every link you see, either."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:16 pm

I was also looking for a love lamp from LM.

June

Unread post by June » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes, it was an AIRR reader. I then had it confirmed by a second AIRR reader before I invested too much emotion into it.

They both said there is a level of fear on his end. Since he knows deep down that I'm the one, he convinces himself otherwise, out of fear, otherwise this will be too real to handle.

any suggestions on handling that part? thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:07 pm

A skull candle with a mix of Crucible of Courage, Clarity, and King Solomon Wisdom would be good for that.

June

Unread post by June » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:33 pm

I'll get started. thank you!

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 pm

I am interested in the love lamp too do they have one? if so what is the link to order it. thanks

Lovely Love

Unread post by Lovely Love » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Such a big thanks to both Cat and Dr. Jumba. I was a bit skeptical when reading that post. Regarding my situation, my AIRR reader has started a vigil candle and on Friday she is starting a honey jar for me. There has been no contact in a month and a half with my ex. She said to wait it out for three months....and that we are soulfully connected, which is why we keep on coming back to each other. Is there much success with vigil candles and honey jars? Thanks all!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi LovelyLove,

everyone has a different experience with different types of spell work - that's why there's so many alternatives :D I particularly like working with Vigil lights and use them often with much effect. Honey jars are the ''slow and steady'' workers - the bread and butter you keep going over the long haul - think of them like the turtle in the fable about the turtle and the hare.

I'm glad that things are moving forward and that you're working with an AIRR member: they are very wonderful indeed.

Blessings and best of luck and love to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

drjumba

Unread post by drjumba » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Yes thank too for consideraing our advises.
for the move that you have decided to take, thats very good as long as its from lucky mojo

Good luck may you heal quickly
Dr Jumba From Africa

Lovely Love

Unread post by Lovely Love » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks so much aura. I actually got the report today for the vigil candles and it looks promising. :) The honey jar will be started tomorrow. I was hoping there would be some contact from him being that my Bday is Saturday, but being that honey jars are known to be "slow and steady," I don't think just 24 hours could be enough! I'm hopeful though. I know patience is such a big part of this, and I'm trying so hard to have it. Please send your prayers for my Bday weekend! Mush love and thanks to all.

drjumba

Unread post by drjumba » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

I dont know if its only me who i failing to understand this question or there is something that i am missing.

Was he your ex?
When hecame back to you he doesnt remember you as someone that he was in love with?
Has his minds forgotten you?

What do you mean you want him to know that its you?
Thanks
Dr Jumba From Africa

June

Unread post by June » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi drjumba,
yes, this man is my ex-boyfriend. He remembers me, of course, and remembers he was once in love with me.

When I said that I need him to see me as, "the one," that means as his life partner. I need him to see me as the one he wants to spend his life one. We generally refer to our life partner as "The One." Hopefully that makes more sense now.

So I basically want this man to realize that I am his life partner, accept that I am his life partner and make me his life partner. Hope that helps.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Use products that are for long-term relationships and marriage, such as Chuparrosa (Hummingbird), Marriage, Adam and Eve, and Dixie Love, along with Reconciliation. But as Devi advised, set a time limit. Don't waste your life waiting for him.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

gracefullove
Newly Registered

Unread post by gracefullove » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Sorry that maybe it's a bit off topic...
I am new to the forum also rootwork, may I hire professional to make a doll baby for me?

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Oil lamp:

ALT-LIT-KERO
12" Kerosene Oil Lamp With Loop Handle
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

If you want to hire a rootworker, please go to the portion of the forum that discusses hiring a rootworker.
catherine yronwode

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 am

Love the book idea!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

pma

Unread post by pma » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:48 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I personally wouldn't take that route with reconciliation work. Consider what you are asking: you want to shut down all avenues of life that may lead this person anywhere, but to where you are. This could mean loosing their current employment, loose employment advancement opportunities, loose friendships, loose opportunities that lead them to happiness and much more.

Closing someone's roads is a form of coercive work. While it may work for various endeavors, it does not have a place in reconciliation, which is defined as the healing of the rift between two people.

Either your reconciliation work stands on the merits of enough being there to draw him back, or it does not. If you need to effectively shut down everything in someone's life just to get them back, you are crossing them to return to you.

Again coercive magic has its place in conjure, but it rarely is the way to go with reconciliation. This is coming from a justified work whose worked hundreds if not thousands of reconciliation cases.

If you have an issue, address the issue, don't go around messing someone's life up if you want them back because not only are you messing up the life of someone you supposedly love, but they'll track that back into your life.

If your target is being drawn away by different women then freeze them and work fidelity conjure on him.
Great point about not closing roads for someone you wish to draw near, ConjureMan Ali.

As to your last statement, in the case where you freeze romantic rivals out of your target's life, how do you go about writing a petition that does not involve your target (loved one's) name? The way I understood freezer work, you don't want to freeze the name of someone who you want to keep close to you or who you want to keep "warm."

Any generic examples from anyone who has successfully employed freezer work for this purpose would be ever so appreciated. This is a situation that has had me scratching my head for some time, as I do not want to risk putting my target on ice by including his name in a petition. Please tell me I'm overthinking this, if I am.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Wonderful ideas :)

pma

Unread post by pma » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:25 am

I love the idea of mixing oils with chapstick or lip gloss. I think I will use that sometime!! Thanks.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:25 am

I had a GREAT reading with Ms. Cat yesterday and she confirmed for me that my beloved has been crossed with something like a doll baby or some sort of binding spell by his current girlfriend. So my conjure work load is doubled and this post could probably be divided into different forum topics here. But since my main objective is reconciliation here is where I'm submitting it. I am submitting with lots of details so pardon the length.

Quick history. My beloved and I were together for almost seven years. We have a beautiful daughter who is six. We had our problems and committed wrongs against one another. Mine was very grievous because since I come from a well off family I kept spending money we didn't really have and then letting my parents bail me out. Too late I realized the emasculating affect this was having on him and by then the woman who has him hexed now was able to take advantage of the rift between us. Because the house he and I shared was all in his name I left and got my own house. It's actually the better house at a better price due to changes in the housing market. This will work in our favor later and I feel also that this hexing woman is a valuable lesson to us both in the end. As Ms. Cat said in the reading, she sees herself as having the upper hand, but pride and hubris are always the chink in the armor.

I have been praying to St. Martha daily for three weeks and last week she gifted me with a series of dreams. All of them showing reconciliation in the works, impeded by the hexing woman. I know this, Providence is on my side. I was urged to petition the Virgin Mary and began doing so, I am also praying to the three Archangels using the Three Day Wishing Spell format but making a more long lasting novena out of it because even before Ms. Cat gave me such confirmation in our reading yesterday I knew it would take a lot of work and heavenly help.

Ms. Cat also confirmed that my work would and could be successful, it's just going to be a LOT of work. That makes the 3rd tarot reading (first one done by myself and 2nd done by a Wiccan friend) that assures me of that. I also have a friend that is gifted with visions on occasion and she predicted that not only would my beloved and I reunite but that I would have his son. So there is a lot to be hopeful for but I am unsure of all the work I need to do or have done. Ms. Cat, if you're reading this.... How can I employ you to do some of this work for me? Please PM me if you're willing to take my case.

The woman who bound my beloved has had a year or more to work on him. I am working with limited time because her next goal is to get pregnant. I have ordred some Black Mustard seed from LM to work a freezer spell on her uterus with a pear and in the meantime I am very blessed (as is my Beloved) that he is very fastidious about sex and using protection because he does not want another child at this time because of affordability issues. He is using condoms and yesterday after the reading when I went to pick up our daughter from his house I not only told him that I had a dream that he was bound like the hanged man in the tarot (a card Ms. Cat actually pulled) but that he needed to be checking that every time he put on a condom that it was without holes. I hope it's OK, Ms. Cat that I talked to my Wiccan friend about our reading and when I told her what I told my Beloved she applauded and said she got the feeling that me presenting that part of the reading to him as a dream that I had would help to turn on the lights. This Wiccan friend has done two spells to help illuminate the truth for him and she has now offered to help "saw" through the bondage the hexing woman has placed on him. She works on the astral plane though and I think that has rather slow results. On the other hand, because of my Beloved’s innate stubbornness any magick on him would take awhile.

Ms. Cat told me that I needed to have sexual contact with him soon and I realize that such contact would go a long way in breaking the bonds set over him. But he's not a man easily led by his lust and I don't know how to accomplish this. Her bondage on him is very strong and she's been able to manipulate him to act harshly toward me and to reject my touch. Ms. Cat, I didn't snag the chance to tell you that she attempted to hex me. The first night I met her got a cold toxic feeling coming up my left arm. After that I was regularly awakened around 3:00 or 3:30 in the morning, around here, that is considered the witching hour. Through prayer and defensive work I was able to stop this. Anyway, spell suggestions would be mightily appreciated. What candles, what oils… You’ll see in a moment that I have access to all sorts of personal concerns.

Here is some more work I have done so far. Since I have access to his house I have laid down Break Up Powder and Oil along with Hotfoot Powder on her things. I have also used some Goofer Dust on her items. This has worked in as much as last weekend when my daughter was to be with her father for the weekend the hexing woman had sick stomach and could not be there. Thank God, and his Saints and Angels for helping me to protect the child she covets! Previous readings have revealed to me that I must keep myself from doing wicked. St. Martha absolutely insists on it by the Pslams she instructed me to pray over alter candles. So I think no more Goofer dust although I already have this jar in my garage that has a bit of her blood in a maxi pad in it with vinegar, Goofer Dust and Hotfoot Powder. I’m not even sure what to do with it now. The alter candles are pink and I have carved his and my name into them and have been able to dress them with his sexual fluid (from condoms I attained from the trash) and my own. They have burned bright and strong with, often with high leaping and dancing and often with angel wings around the flames when the flames are steady. There is very little wax left and every bit of the wick is burned. When I ran out of the 4 inch candles from LM I used votive in old glass baby food jars and they burned clean without smoke stain. I burn these candles along with the red candle devoted to St. Martha. Last month I put my menstrual blood in some food and drink in his fridge and will do that this month as well. I find myself wondering if ingesting my menstrual blood will suffice as sexual contact for now? For those wondering…. Yes. It is actually easier to get a condom and maxi pad out of the trash than to try and figure out whose hair belongs to who.

Speaking of hair, about the time the hexing woman started working on my Beloved he started wearing a pony tail almost constantly. That pony tail is a symbol of her bondage on him and yesterday evening when I told him about the “dream” I had I took the liberty of beginning to undo the three bands he uses and got him to release it. I will ask him to release it always when he is not at work. I think that if she urges him to tie it back again it will be all the more illuminating to him. I was able to observe them at a dinner party recently, one where he came and sat next to me immediately even though other seats were available. Their body language was closed off from one another and the only touch initiated was from her, caressing and pulling on his pony tail after he and I had spoken. Very obvious to any magick worker.

I have Uncrossing Oil on order and will use it in addition to the Break Up products on him and his personal items. I’ve also ordered Reversing Powder and plan to do a mirror box spell on the hexing woman. Per Cat’s suggestion I am ordering Fiery Wall of Protection for my daughter and Return to Me Oil as well to use both in her hair as a way of protecting her, I suppose by extension my Beloved when he pets her and of course giving him the urge to Return to Me. I also have on order a Reconciliation Honey Jar kit. I’m comfortable with the reunion of my Beloved and I taking a long time, I feel the urgency however in doing everything possible to end his bondage.

I need the help and support of the members of this community. I was trained Wicca and therefore it is odd for me to discuss so much of my spell work. But as I have re-embraced my Christianity and picked up the cord to Hoodoo I have called out to multiple saints and angels and feel that the call can now go out to those who have suggestions, good wishes and other forms of aid. As my signature line says, I hope some day to be able to return the service to not only those who have helped me but to also pay it forward.
Rhiannon Wyt

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:55 pm

maybe road-opening products/spells might help you overcome the doll baby, which I feel would be a significant barrier/obstacle to overcome. Also, do protection work for him constantly because the doll baby is serious work. Lastly, have you seen the moving candle spells for break-up/reconciliation? Oh, and just a thought, I wouldn't use the return to me on the daughter's hair. Instead try to get it on his clothing without him knowing. maybe keep a paper packet in your pocket, stick your hand in your pocket before a hug or quick pat on the shoulder...you get the idea. Another way I've deployed is in the driver's side floor of the target's car. (their "footpath") Hope this helps. ~SweetLady

izabella

Unread post by izabella » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 pm

I welcome warmly, I am here for the first time, very much are very happy with a local forum, I am a polka and at us unfortunately doesn't have such a forum, all discussions about charms aren't welcome on forums.

I am here since a few months ago. love of my life and exactly my guy left me :cry: :cry: .

I never realized how his walking away will be painful, unfortunately it is sometimes necessary to survive everything itself in order to learn.

An emotional blackmail got the upper hand which now unfortunately is mine with darling. it is a long history therefore for her here I won't be taking out.

however I want his return to me and I want from it to free him.

looking presented sets through, I thought about Break! Up Spell and about Reconciliation, first for dividing them and second for the reconciliation...

I apologise for spellings I don't have a developed tongue therefore mistakes can be.... very much.

I am calling for help in choice. :cry: ...

Izabella

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Are you calling or asking for help in the forum?

I ask because today is Sunday and The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour is on Blog talk Radio at 3PM Pacific and 6PM EST on Blog Talk Radio. The number to call in is 1 818 394 8535 and press 1 for your call to be in the queue and here is the link for the Show to sign up:

radio-show-pre-call-id-february-12th,-2012-t18015.html

Thanks and welcome to The Forum! Hope to see you in The Blog Talk Radio queue for the Show!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

izabella

Unread post by izabella » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 pm

ok :D I thank for information

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm

In order to see whether the spells will succeed, you should have a reading with a Member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:23 am

If English is not your native language, you might prefer an email reading. Several AIRR members offer this service. Some people who live overseas like to use Google Translate to help them understand email readings.

In the meantime, a few useful links for you:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:29 am

To all -- Izabellis is posting from IP Address 83.68.91.177, located in Gdynia, Pomorskie, Poland and is apparently using a robo-translation program, probably google or babelfish -- which is why her first post so charminglingly states, "I am a Polka."

I just LUVS robo-translation! It haz LOLs! :-)

To Izabella -- i second the recommendation to get a psychic reading first, to see if doing a magic spell will be able to help. Then, if the answer is "yes," you would do both the Break Up to et him away from the evil influence, and the Reconciliation to restore your relationship with him.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

superando_destino

Unread post by superando_destino » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:06 am

Thank you for the advice. I have received so much help, advice and encouragement. It's been a long road trying to get my ex gf back but I'm closer now than I've ever been. I have even been allowed to stay at her house several times in the last week (sleeping on the couch). There isn't a day that goes by hat I don't see and/or talk to & text her all day long. Things are closee to ending with her current girlfriend. I'm very Prev optimistic for the future.

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:31 am

Thanks SweetLady for your reply. Can you elaborate a little on road opening? This seems to be associated with St. Peter and I guess what I'm wanting is some advice on how to petition him, especially in accordance with the angels and saints I'm currently petitioning.
Rhiannon Wyt

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:36 am

Road Opening is not directedly associated with St. Peter, although I suppose he could help in that area. You do not have to work with saints in hoodoo if you don't want to. However, since St. Michael is an angel, keep working with him. He is totally non-denominational and willing to help people of all faiths.

saratoga

Unread post by saratoga » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 am

Hi everybody.
I have made a post before since I was separated with my finace who lives abroad. He canceled visa and never came to me abroad, I'll tell you there's so many reasons why men in 40's are stubborn and hardly change their habits, life especially when they need to leave hometown, kids, job...
But I believe if you love someone you will at least try to be with him/her.
I did honey jar once, and then 2nd time when I studied how to properly do that. The old honey jar is still in my home. Will dispose once I find some peacful park where I can do that, don't have a yard.
And honey jar works, even on a long distance relationships or past relationships, the only thing that I needed to do is to say Hi first to him(very stubborn person).
Then I set my reconciliation candle, right after that I did return to me candle and Cuparrosa candle. I did 2 times Adam&Eve candle before all of this.
We are in a communication through messaging since that's the only way so far. But he is ok, sweet, normal. And he reposnds and writes as before. I really do believe that the ring he bought for me last summer and in anger took it away is still kept for me.
My "mission" since I do love him and I think he really loves me is once I see him in live will try to do the rest of the thing(powders, oils..)
I'm orthodox cristian and we don't use this kind of a "magic" or tricks, but whenever I do this I really call the God's name, if it ment to be than let the God says it.
I did realize that sometimes what we think that is good for us in basic it migh be not, its just sometimes hard to see from our perspective.
But I also know one thing, being a good person-woman, open and frank will get you nowhere in most of the cases, unfotunately, but that's true, bc men don't think like we do, but we can stick with the candles and prayers. Good luck to you all and lot's of ♥♥♥

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Mama Micki, should I use St. Michael oil? Is there a particular way to petition him that I should try?
Rhiannon Wyt

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:47 pm

You can certainly use St. Michael oil as well as pray Psalm 91 for protection. A heartfelt prayer is appropriate also.

izabella

Unread post by izabella » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:12 am

Thank you very much for everyone for advice, Catherine yes, I am using from translate since I am not good at language, so where can I check whether doing the spell can help?? I apologise for the question but I am new not much I know where here to search for it, whether translation the email through AIRR is paid?? pleace to help me.

Questianna

Unread post by Questianna » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Reconciliation vs. Crossing
This is probably the most difficult dilemma I have faced in terms of relationship work.

1. He has hurt me deeply, taken advantage of my love, to the point of being disrespectful and foregoing all promises of love.
2. But before, he was an ideal partner and devoted.

Yes, I want #2, the devoted, loving partner, but to overcome the damage he has created, he must first be willing to earn my trust again and make necessary efforts to demonstrate his willingness and commitment to be with me, and me alone. This takes immense effort on his part and time on mine for me to heal.

The catch I have seen is that when only a reconciliation is attempted, the results are not lasting UNLESS there was some form of retribution or "crossing" done on the wayward partner so that he learns the lesson not to repeat the same mistake of abusing my trust in the future. I find that this is crucial to transforming his frame of mind to not only experiencing loss and suffering on his part due to his original transgression against me, but so that he retains that fear of loss permanently and remembers often that once he lost me, he lost his world and everything and everyone was meaningless to him at that point, and that I am a woman who is beyond compare, and that no other woman comes close to fulfilling his desire for happiness.

Do you see what I mean, ConjureMan Ali? In my experience, a lover who has transgressed their partner is apt to continue that pattern once they return, due to a reconciliation spell, as they have learned that they can employ their own freedom to do as they please and not have a consequence for their actions. Partners who are unfaithful and abandon a committed relationship are like children who need to suffer as a result of their actions, so that they learn not to repeat their mistakes, or at least are aware that if they do, there will likely be unpleasant consequences again.

In this regard, I think that a reconciliation alone wouldn't be entirely effective in the long run, and that to make the reunification more permanent and solid, so that #1 doesn't happen again, the partner who left and abandoned needs to be crossed until they learn NOT TO CROSS.

ConjureMan Ali? Your thoughts?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Sorry, but you couldn't be more wrong. In fact, ask any professional rootworker--there are many of us here--and they will tell you that the number of cases where coercive love work was done/crossing/intraquility work that ended in the relationship failing far outnumber the number of cases of focusing on reconciliation work that fail.

You see in the end, if one is so bent on retribution, or teaching that person a lesson, then they do not have what it takes to forgive and forget which is necessary for a relationship to progress. Instead, the heart harbors a festering need to be right, vindicated, and for justice to prevail. This is a legalistic mindset of tit-for-tat that is inimical to the very nature of what love and committment are.

While your approach seems logical it is the mindset of a wounded and hurt person. Reconciliation is defined by the healing of a rift. This requires healing, not exacting a supposed "justice."

There are times when indeed crossing, cursing, and even coercive love work are necessary--I of all people people acknowledge this. I am a justified rootworker and walk dark paths and deal with dark powers for my clients. I am aware of the place of these forces. But there is a time and place for these things and reconciliation is not it.

Either you are mature enough to forgive and heal for both, or you are not. When it comes down to it, the mindset of needing to get even or to "teach a lesson" will end in failure. You will do your curses and that person will never know why their life is suffering. They will never connect their wrongdoing towards you with what is happening to them. In the end the lesson is lost on them, you are still letting them impact your life, and your still in a place of hurt. It is a vicious cycle and one those of us with experience in these matters have seen before.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 am

Yes, if you get an email reading with an AIRR worker that offers them, you will be paying for that reading.

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 pm

I want my ex back but I don't have any personal concerns from him, can I still use something like a teddy bear he gave me?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Anything he has touched can be a personal concern, especially something he has given you as a gift. The teddy bear could be used as a doll baby by baptizing it as him and dusting it with powder or dressing it with a few drops of oil.

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Thank you. :) Also, I would really love to get a reading but I'm under 18, (One year off) and I know many places that do not offer readings to minors. I really trust this site and I would really like some guidence.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 pm

You would be better off just letting someone go than spending the time, energy, and money to hurt him and "make him pay" for hurting you. There are plenty of people in the world to choose from, and it is not necessary to be with a person who you cannot be happy with.

Questianna

Unread post by Questianna » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Consider what you are asking: you want to shut down all avenues of life that may lead this person anywhere, but to where you are. This could mean losing their current employment, lose employment advancement opportunities, lose friendships, lose opportunities that lead them to happiness and much more.
Would it be better to state an intent such as, "All of his roads lead to me," so that you're not closing ALL roads, but just creating NEW opportunities around you that will entice him to you? For instance, you reference employment, friendships and other opportunities. What if rootwork is done to provide those opportunities abundantly around you so that he finds that being around you is enhanced by greater opportunities for happiness and advancement?

Would that work? Is that a better way of drawing someone near? If so, what could be used and how?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 pm

I could work, but you seem to be working it at all sorts of angles rather than the straight-forward one. Why work reconciliation in a round about way when it is already a complicated situation as it is? Can you eat soop with a fork? Sure, but its easier with a spoon.

The best way forward with reconciliation is the address the *root* of the problem that caused you two break up. If it was fighting then work with sweetening and healing elements; Balms of Gilead, Violet Leaves, Honey Jars, Sugar boxes, Peaceful Home products, Reconciliation Products, Peace Water. If it was because there was no passion then work with things that spark the passion back up; Fires of Love, Ginger, Damiana, Catnip, Juniper Berries, Sex magic.

The key is to heal the rift, address the core issue, and then build from there. This is how to effectively work a reconciliation. I mean sure you can try to close all roads, try to twist and manipulate all aspects of this persons life, but the easiest path is the straightest.

If you work reconciliation work effectively the by very nature he'll find more happiness around you, he'll find more opportunities around you, it is the way the spirits work. For example, he may land a job closer to your house and take that as a sign to be with you, or he'll realize how close by he is, miss you and come by and so on and so forth.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

trinichic

Unread post by trinichic » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:55 am

good day,

i am 31 yrs of age and i live in the caribbean. i have 3 babies - ages 4, 2 1/2, and 1 yr old. my husband left me while i was 3 mths pregnant with the last child. may 16th this yr would make it 2 yrs he have left me and the children.

his mother has done alot of spiritual work for us to be separated cause she didnt like me one bit. he also found himself with a girl half his age; he has since join the free masons

last sept he filed for divorce; the case is now before the courts. the children cry alot for him and he doesnt want to drop the divorce or return home. kindly advise what i can do since my next court case is april 19th.

trinichic

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Firstly, consult with a lawyer, if you haven't already, to know what your rights are, especially with regards to child support and alimony.

If you suspect the mother in law did spiritual work to separate you, you should do some serious uncrossing and jinx removing work on yourself and your house, and your kids if you can. You can get an Uncrossing Spell Kit, which comes with all the supplies you need to clean yourself and your house from jinxes. Then you should put down some protection on yourself and the home. Fiery Wall of Protection is good for this:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You can also consider getting a reading from a qualified reader to get more advice, or for a reader/rootworker to do magic on your behalf:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Get the Uncrossing spell kit, or at least Uncrossing oil and 13 herb bath. Do the bath and use some of the water as a floor wash. Dress a white candle with the Uncrossing oil.

Do a Pay Me spell to ensure that he pays child support.

Ask Archangel Michael for assistance against any work aimed at you.

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 pm

I plan to one day send a package with a letter and present intside to my ex. (Like a teddy bear or something like that). I'm wondering if there is something I can put ON or INSIDE the present or letter to help his return to me. Some way that he comes into contact with the oil or powder. I thought about filling the teddy bear with the right herbs and a small photo of me.

What LM products would you recommend?

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:41 am

Sprinkle the teddy bear or letter with Return to Me sachet powder or Reconciliation powder (if the break up was angry) - or both! with the idea that if he touches it, you will be able to edge him toward coming back to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Oooh! That's good! I'll be sure to add that to my list!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:32 pm

They reconciled in January 10th. It's been nice folks!

mysticroseily
Newly Registered

Unread post by mysticroseily » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 pm

hello everyone, i have a messy situation and am in need of some help, some help would really be appreciated, the situation is, me and my bf just broke up, we have known eachother ever since we were babies, we grew up together, i fell in love with him when we were little because he was always so nice to me and cared about me, well we decided to give things a try jan 15th and we broke it off last night because he was messaging other girls on websites flirting with them, last night was not the only time he had done it, hes done it twice, and for some messed up reason i still love him and want him back, but he doesnt want me back, he just wants to flirt, i love him with all my heart, i have ever since we were little kids, i dont want to let this love die, i have so much love for him and im not willing to just give up and move on, anyways, i was hoping someone could help me out, i want my childhood love back, any one know of any strong very effective spells i could use, something to bring him back to me, rekindle the strong love we had, and also a spell to make him faithful to me, make him want me and only me, problem is, i have a low income, and the spells ive looked up either the materials costed too much or i couldnt find them anywhere, like a chickens heart and a sterile needle, maybe a spell using materials you could find around the house, or perhaps a chant, i have a item of his he left with me to keep, but he will probably be wanting it back in a few days, maybe a spell i can cast on that item, i dont know, anything will helpp, it will be much appreciated, i mean, its my childhood love im taking about, i cant just give up, but any info on those two spells requested will surely be appreciated :) thank you so much, Many Blessings

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm sorry to hear of your breakup.

However, this forum is paid for and run by Lucky Mojo as a customer service forum for the discussion of Lucky Mojo products and services, so it's against the forum terms of service to ask for or give advice related to non-Lucky Mojo items.

You can certainly browse through the love spell archive that is hosted here to see if anything there would work for you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

And conjure doesn't work with chants, but does use the Psalms, and you can look through the various Psalms and what conditions they are prayed for here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

If the items are something that he wore and which are unwashed, then make sure to pull a few threads from where he would have sweat - the collar, armpits, crotch, waistband, etc - before giving it back. You can then use those threads as a personal concern in any working you may choose to do.

Best of luck.

rico

Unread post by rico » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 pm

I was thinking of buying a book for her and dusting the the covers and pages with the reconciliation powder and or return to me and kiss me powders? do you think this could work as well?

trinichic

Unread post by trinichic » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:28 am

Good day,

1) Can someone help me make a honey jar?

2) How can I get him to break up with his new "gf" which is half his age?

3) How can I deal spiritually with his mother that have encouraged him to leave me and our 3 kids? She has been telling him that he should never change his life for me and the children. He should lime and party as he uses to.

Please help me urgently.

Trinichic

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:57 pm

1) See this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practiuce" web page on honey jars:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Order the Stay With Me Honey Jar Spell:

SPL-HON-STAH
Stay at Home, Stay with Me, No Running Around Honey Spell
$16.00

2) Read the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Break Up products and spells:

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Order Break Up supplies here:

http://luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html

Now, although you still think you can get him back, i think that too much time may have passed -- and a reading will help you find that out.

If the reading indicates that you cannot get him back, you should work with King Solomon Wisdom and Court Case products to get the most fair and equitable property and custody settlement during the divorce proceedings and with Pay Me products, to get him to financially help support the children. Order them here:

http://luckymojo.com/products-court-case.html

http://luckymojo.com/products-king-solomon-wisdom.html

http://luckymojo.com/products-pay-me.html
catherine yronwode

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Hello hello :)
A few years ago, I had a falling out with a good friend. He took something I told him way out of context...misinterpreted what I told him completely. I should have just told him in person to avoid this. He's always been sensitive, and gets defensive with whatever he considers negative.
I miss this guy. We had some wonderful, intellectual conversations and he was just a great friend to me. I am wondering whether I should get a honey jar going along with some Return to Me products? I was thinking a vigil light. I may start with the vigil light, but it's been a while. Other than that time, we always go along great. I apologized and explained what I had meant. We still have each other added on Facebook, but he won't talk to me whatsoever. I haven't really tried either. It's been over two years. What should I use?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Two years? Well you can try Return to Me and Reconciliation but I would consider a reading to find out what is going on...because of the time issue alone.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Hi everyone. My girlfriend broke up with me about four months ago now. We haven't spoken much recently, but I want her back.

I consulted Marin Graves, of AIRR, who is the kindest woman I've spoken to and she is doing a honey jar for me which I am ever grateful for. She said that my girlfriend did it to keep her options open and I believe that is the case. She also said there are feelings left for sure.

1) Will the honey jar work within two months or so? I ask because she is an international student and will leave the country in May or June and I need to get her back before then. It wasn't a violent ending and I was an excellent boyfriend if I must say.

2) What should I do to hasten the spell if anything?

3) Will thinking negatively slow the results of the honey jar?

4) We are in a distance relationship at the moment so will our distance affect how potent the jar is?

5) What are signs the spell could be working?

6) I am at a distance like I said so I don't know what she is up to. Do I feel any different if it starts to work?

Thanks!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”