Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Four Thieves Vinegar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
snake

Unread post by snake » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:57 pm

I'm wondering if 4 Thieves vinegar can be used to deter thieves. If I were to wash my car with it, would it help prevent someone from breaking into my car?

EcleckticMama

Re: Using 4 Thieves Vinegar

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Much of the folklore I have come across about this vinegar is that it was created by or for thieves for their protection from disease while practicing their thieving arts during the plague. The magical uses developed later for personal protection against disease and magical attack. With it's associated folkloric history as a thief's aid, I'd be reluctant to use it to protect against thievery.

On a more mundane practical note, it is vinegar, acetic acid. I don't think I would want to use even a dilute acid solution on my car to wash it.

How discreet are you needing/wanting to be? I recall a similar request in my files somewhere where someone had suggestions to deter vandaliasm but they were quite over-the-top to reveal to potential vandals the car belonged to a practitioner. If you are up for that sort of thing, I can look up what those were.

snake

Unread post by snake » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Ok, I'll save the 4 Thieves to use in the home. I usually put a bit of vinegar in the water when I wash windows, but I don't want to do anything that might attract thieves.

I would love to hear what other suggetions you might have. I don't need to be particularly discreet. I live in a Spanish-speaking neighborhood, so I'm sure potential thieves would recognize folk magic items in the car. Crime around here is just getting crazy.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:55 pm

Standard Lucky Mojo protection formulas, such as Firey Wall of Protection, can be applied to a car by using the bath crystal dissolved in a bucket of wash-water--You might wish to include some of your personal concerns in the wash water to mark the car as yours. You might also dust the car with a sachet powder. Another formula to consider would be Fear Not to Walk Over Evil (especially on the tires).
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:25 pm

snake wrote:Ok, I'll save the 4 Thieves to use in the home. I usually put a bit of vinegar in the water when I wash windows, but I don't want to do anything that might attract thieves.

I would love to hear what other suggetions you might have. I don't need to be particularly discreet. I live in a Spanish-speaking neighborhood, so I'm sure potential thieves would recognize folk magic items in the car. Crime around here is just getting crazy.
When I first moved to San Francisco my vehicle got broken into several times and each time I had to replace my window at $200 a pop! Terrible. Here is what I do now and it works--I anoint the four tires of my car, my steering wheel, and the windows in a 5 spot patter with a blend of Safe Travel oil, Road Opener oil, and Fiery Wall of Protection oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/safetravel.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-road-opener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I also hang a simple blue glass evil eye from my rearview mirror anointed with Fiery Wall of Protection, Psychic Vision, and Safe Travel oils.
http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

Finally, not hoodoo but also essential, leave your glove box open and empty and obviously do not leave ANY valuable in the car.

This is also the kind of areas that are touched upon by doing consistent Money Stay With Me work--so that unforeseen events like needing to replace your car window do not come up and put you out of pocket at the end of the month:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 am

Bri wrote:This is also the kind of areas that are touched upon by doing consistent Money Stay With Me work--so that unforeseen events like needing to replace your car window do not come up and put you out of pocket at the end of the month:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Good luck,
Bri
Wow, coming at this from the direction of Money Stay With Me work is brilliant!
HRCC Student #1339

snake

Unread post by snake » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Great ideas! Thanks Bri!! My shopping list just keeps getting longer.

chatocamacho

protection

Unread post by chatocamacho » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 am

I just found out that a witch is using magic against me and I've decided to do a salt bath and set an orange candle with fiery wall of protection sachet powder to protect myself.

I've also decided to use four thieves vinegar in my food.

Is there anything else anyone recommends?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: protection

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:07 pm

I like the uncrossing spell kit, especially the 13 herb bath and I would read Psalms 23 and 35 daily.
I would also do a reversing candle on a mirror to send everything back to her.

Drinking a spoonful per day of Four Thieves Vinegar is tradiional, although Lucky Mojo does not sell it as a food, of course.

Good luck!

Mary

lachina

Vinegar Question

Unread post by lachina » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:48 pm

I usually don't obsess about spells, cause i''ve learned if you're going to do something; read, learn and put to action.

My question is: vinegar, i wash most of our laundry with vinegar added into the laundry. My kids are toddlers and with spit up and pee on the clothes....well vinegar in the laundry helps take out the smells. My husband works around livestock and i also wash his clothes with vinegar added onto there.

I washed his clothes with the steady work powder and it worked wonders, that's why i wanted to know if i then wash his clothes with vinegar the next round if that's going to affect the positive results.

i'm debating if i want him to have steady work and smelling funny, or smell clean and chance the work!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Vinegar Question

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:57 pm

No it is not going to have conflicting results because that is not your intentions. Vinegar is not only good to sour relationships, but four thieves vinegar specifically is good for protection as well. But I think you are okay, and it will not affect the steady work things you have done.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lachina

Re: Vinegar Question

Unread post by lachina » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 pm

thanks so much for the information

noa_2

4 thieves vinegar on my yard ?

Unread post by noa_2 » Thu May 06, 2010 10:34 pm

:?
I rented a house and I have a Russian neighbor who don’t like people living next to her ,when I got into the house I noticed that the previous owners left some circle of stones and some Feng shui items behind.
With time I understood that they entered to this house successful and wealthy and got into big debts & fights and one day just disappeared, no one knows where they are .

I used to see my neighbor throwing some stuff on the wheels of my car ,and also on my frond and back yard , she used to do it every Friday morning
but when I got out to confront her she ran away screaming to herself , so I blocked her …, and now she stopped .
I wasn't bothered much by this until lately me and my mate noticed that every time we are passing through our parking space (which is close to the front gate) we start to argue…and when we come near to the front door of our home we are already arguing and fighting with each other and cant seem to understand each other AT ALL .
So we tested it and we saw that when we go outside of our street ,something like 5 minutes from home- we have a wonderful communication, we are laughing ,loving ,happy ,taking things easy .
But when we pass the front gate we no longer seem to understand each other, we are stressed and cant find peace or relaxation at our own home , we cant even sleep well !
It also effect my dog the same way . And all the beautiful green plants that used to thrive on my front yard –all dried out ,no matter how much I take care of them .
So I washed my front gate and parking space with a bit of ammonia + Chinese wash, I burned some jinx breaking, uncrossing herbs ,and did some reversing work and protection work . everything comes down for a while and start all over again .
I also put some 4 jars with saint Michael picture ,nails ,thorns and protecting herbs in the four corners of my yard ,it helped for a week and then it stopped doing it's job .

But I don’t know where she might put the thing she did, for all I know she could plant something in my front or back yard.
What to do?

sweetie

Re: 4 thieves vinegar on my yard ?

Unread post by sweetie » Thu May 06, 2010 11:22 pm

If she's putting 'a whisper' on you then throwing dirt in her direction is the traditional way of dealing with her, (Russian and Polish witches mostly use their words to curse.) That'll let her know that you know her game and that you've been doing your homework. When she starts yelling you can smack a pot (or garbage can lid, whatever is handy) with a spoon or a stick or yell right back to drown out her noise and throw the dirt in her direction (but however tempting as it is to throw clods don't-- in some states that can be considered assault.)

Keep up with the fiery wall of protection regularly.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 11:24 pm

It sounds like she may be throwing for you, targeting your car and your home.

First cleanse your house, car, driveway completely and thoroughly. Go through each room and wash all the mess out and leave a white candle in each room in your wake. After cleansing it take some incense and follow through and smoke the entire house again, with Uncrossing incense or Sage. Now that you've cleansed its time to work up some defenses.

In your driveway or walkway leading up to your house plant 9 Devil's Shoe String and pray that it ties up your enemies and trips up their work. If she comes to toss more powders in your residence this will trip her up. Place a Batnut right over your doorway to keep her away. These little things are amazing. They act like guardian demons and will chase off evil. This usually is enough protection to keep most people out, but you can also employ the graveyard dirt of a loved one. Mix the dirt with Red Pepper, Salt, and Black Pepper and sprinkle in a ring around your house.

Btw if you have Four Theives Vinegar you can add a bit to a protective sprinkle around your house.

Now, reverse the mess back onto to her. Use what you feel comfortable with, Double Action candles, Mirror Box etc. Follow up with a hotfoot and you're set.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

noa_2

Unread post by noa_2 » Thu May 06, 2010 11:57 pm

it's really is tempting to throw clods on her head LMAO, That's interesting to know about Russian curses ...so what do you think she threw on my car and front gate ? What folk herbs do they use? Or is it a mixture of dirt & urine and stuff like that? i know i've heard russiuans are calling the spirits of the dead when they curse ...but i'm not sure about it .
*** That's some good advices you gave me here, I was thinking about the bat nut before but I've never used it - now I will .
I will do as you advised, but I don’t know if I'll hotfoot her because I'm afraid that a worst neighbor might move in .

sweetie

Unread post by sweetie » Fri May 07, 2010 12:25 am

I don't know what exactly it might be, my ex-boyfriend's grandmother used to curse ordinary table salt then stow it in her pocket just in case she felt the need to 'spoil' someone on the fly. I guess it pays off to be prepared.

It might be dirt or ashes. If there was any urine it probably came from an animal since there's a real caution about taking or giving anything personal (even something as small as a match that you might strike to light someone's cigarette could be used against them.)

You could send her flowers lightly dusted with something appropriate (one of the compelling or banishing products) and keep a matching bouquet for yourself dusted with something protective (which might intimidate the heck out of her) right in your window where she can see it-- it might just intimidate her enough to stop harassing you and to the outside just looks like a friendly neighborly gesture.

Unread post by 421718 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:37 am

I probably wouldn't try to hotfoot her or do any negative work on her, except reversing her negativity back to her. She might sense you are working on her and retaliate and reverse. Anyways, I feel you should hire someone to make a protection mojo bag for you to wear. If made correctly, you'll have protection 24/7 as long as you are wearing the protective charm and she won't be able to affect you anymore.

She might also have planted mojo bags, charms, or inconspicuous objects near where you walk everyday. Whenever you pass these objects, your aura will pick up the negativity from them. So if you find such objects, you should dispose of them.

Be sure to uncross and cleanse yourself everyday as well. This can be accomplished with egg cleansings, spells, etc.

I'm not very powerful or experienced, and I don't know if my information is correct, but I hope it helps you.

noa_2

Unread post by noa_2 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:43 am

Dear lord I did gave her pot of white flowers LOL but it was just in beginning when i moved here :) she was a bit freaked out by that ... i couldn't understand why :)
Is there any information I can find on Russian magic anywhere? (to know more about what I'm dealing with).
i think what she's doing is really ugly , one must be insane to harm just anyone who came to live near by .

Unread post by 421718 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:03 am

I don't think that it matters if she's using "Russian magick" or not. I think what is more important to know is that some people are more powerful than others (please correct me if I'm wrong). That is why I recommend you hire someone with a proven track record, because it seems like you might not be able to overcome her by yourself.

You also say that the woman threw stuff on the wheels of your car and also on your front and back yards. What is this "stuff"? Was it some kind of dirt?

noa_2

Unread post by noa_2 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:11 am

yes it was small leaves and dirt and i even found some
Feces smeared on the gate , it's not that she is more powerful –it's just that she is more full of hate and bitterness then I am , If I wanted to curse her she wouldn’t survive it –trust me !
I just don’t see my self running into this circulation of negativity and hate , I'm better then that - I've got god on my side to help me .

sweetie

Unread post by sweetie » Fri May 07, 2010 1:17 am

Well that's something. Maybe she misinterpreted the flowers and she thinks you're the one to fear? If you can talk to someone on her side (if family visits her) maybe you can ask them to help you out with her, at least get them to explain to her that you don't mean any harm.

I don't know of any reliable reference on Russian magic, it's hard to even find out anything on the pre-Christian histories of Russia because they had no alphabet or known written languages, let alone their religions or customs. If you ask directly about witchcraft you'll be laughed at and the subject will be changed quickly, but if someone is friendly they'll pull you to the side and tell you a little of what they know or how their mother or aunt used to spoil a person.

As a side note: I was watching South Park with my ex-boyfriend and when the character of Timmy (a little boy that can only shout or inflect his own name and uses a motorized wheelchair) came on he got uncomfortable. Not because the character is a depiction of a handicapped person, but only being able to say one's own name is a common effect of being whispered upon (not being able to walk is another one.) These beliefs run pretty deep.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Not hotfooting is definatley your choice. But don't disregard it simply because of fear otherwise your stuck in a continuing cycle of attacks and counter attacks..

You may try soothing things over with her once you've cleansed and protected yourself.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Maybe I'm just lacking in basic literary comprehension skills, but the write-up on the site leaves it a little fuzzy as to whether or not LM's recipe for 4 Thieves Vinegar is edible or not. I've got a weird premonition these days that I am going to need it soon.
HRCC Student #2174G

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate
Re: LM Thieves Vinegar

Unread post by butchcomer » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
It says "Drink it by the teaspoonful, use it in salad dressing..." so I assume that is one way to use it. I'm waiting for mine to arrive, too! =)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: LM Thieves Vinegar

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Its edible...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:50 pm

I have a suggestion, its one that i learned from my auntie. take 4 small mirrors like compact mirrors, NOT getting your reflection in them, and place them counter clockwise at the 4 points of your propeter or house. my sister, a dj, used cds with the shiny side out to keep "bad vibes" out.

good luck!

antares

Unread post by antares » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 am

As far as being worried about getting someone worse in, you can do a petition (would St Joseph help, for domestic harmony?) to ask for someone nicer. I do it for flatmates, though I petition St Expedite usually as I need them to pay the bills. I usually make a list of qualities I'm looking for - quiet, reliable etc, and ask.

sunflower73

looking for 4 thieves vinegar

Unread post by sunflower73 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:20 pm

I am looking for the 4 thieves vinegar and I seemed i can find it or not looking in the correct suply order.if some one can be so kind to help me i greatly appreciate it..

Sorry if I cause any problems in asking for a little help.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Re: looking for 4 theives

Unread post by Flamethrower » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Order Four Thieves Vinegar from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. link is near the bottom of the page. The product can be found under Special Waters & Washes. WAT-FOU-GL04

If you're looking for a vinegar jar as in vinegar jar spell, that's something that either you or your rootworker can easily make. The following link has 24 pages (so far!) of questions and answers on making and working a vinegar jar:
vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

For future reference, the entire Lucky Mojo product inventory can be accessed here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

sunflower73

Re: looking for 4 theives

Unread post by sunflower73 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:38 pm

thank you flame

movingmountains

Can you drink Four Thieves Vinegar?

Unread post by movingmountains » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 am

Can you drink LM Four Thieves Vinegar? If so, is if effective for 'added' protection?

And another one... When doing protection work.. is reciting psalms 91(for example) a MUST. or will the ingredients in say FWP protect you on their own.. just something i have been wondering..

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Can you drink Four Thieves Vinegar?

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 am

It was originally used against the black plague, so technically the answer is yes.

Lucky Mojo Four Thieves Vinegar is made from food-grade ingredients that are safe to digest, but it was not prepared in a state-inspected commercial kitchen, so under US law it cannot be sold as a food. If you decide to use it in cooking or to drink it, you will not be guaranteed that it is a food-grade product as defined under the auspices of the Food abnd Drug Administration. In other words, use your own good sense in this matter.

There are no MUST´s. Unless you have a prescription from your root doctor saying that you should read Psalm 91. THEN it should be a MUST.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: protection

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:02 am

Mary gave some good advice, I just want to echo her recommendation of a reversing candle. Manipulating candles is probably my favorite form of working, and the layers that can be placed on one of these candles really gets me focused on the work. Butting the candle and cutting a new top, the mirror, crab shell powder in a 'backward' circle... Four Thieves Vinegar sprinkled around the premises outdoors as well... It's almost a shame I'm not attacked more often! ;)

Especially if you like that kind of work too, do it. It'll help.
HRCC Student #1339

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Can you drink Four Thieves Vinegar?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:41 pm

... ;) to J Simulcik

bzbee12

Do we shower after vinegar in bath?

Unread post by bzbee12 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Hello,
Can anyone plz tell me when we take a bath with vinegar in it, do 'we still shower after? Normally all the LM baths require air drying hence just wondering if vinegar would leave smell or does it not matter?
I forgotto ask my Airr reader this question.
Thanks in advance.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Do we shower after vinegar in bath?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:03 pm

You're only using a small amount of vinegar, so you don't need to worry about a smell. You will still air dry, just as with all spiritual baths. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

bzbee12

Re: Do we shower after vinegar in bath?

Unread post by bzbee12 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Perfect! Thanks :)

oneword
Four Thieves Vinegar for Healing

Unread post by oneword » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Hey, I hope this isn't off-topic, since it is more medicinal than magical, but I just wanted to share about my experience with Lucky Mojo Four Thieves vinegar as a healing agent.

I have had a sore throat since Monday. It wasn't horrible, but it also wasn't going away, even though I was taking vitamins, drinking tea, staying warm, etc. Last night, it occurred to me to try the Four Thieves vinegar. I sipped about a teaspoon directly out of the bottle, and I experienced immediate pain relief! It's going to take my body some time to completely recover -- my glands are still swollen, and my throat still feels tight when I swallow. But the bottom line is that my throat was sore, and with one tsp of the vinegar, it felt better. Since last night, I've been taking a sip every few hours, and I am pretty sure I can have this thing knocked out of my system by tomorrow.

I know that vinegar is an old school remedy for a lot of diverse ailments, from flu to acne to obesity, and garlic and pepper and mustard are all amazing on their own, too. I think I'm going to start incorporating the FTV into my daily routine, because I can't see any good reason not to.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Four Thieves Vinegar for Healing

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 pm

While we cannot endorse the use of Four Thieves Vinegar for medical purposes, we know that it does have a centuries-old reputation in this regard. I too have used it as you describe -- and gotten similar relief.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 pm

This is a MUST HAVE item the next time you place an order:

I keep three bottles at home, at the office and at the family home. This is one Lucky Mojo Product I will NEVER be without ;)

Be Blessed!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Remember its magical rites "protection from disease and magical attack" I don't know about you but that's all I need to know. And hey it includes garlic, cayenne pepper and vinegar all good stuff to ward off you name it.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Perfect JWmcclin!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:03 am

Four Thieves Vinegar IS protection, protection, protection! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:01 am

Its yummy, its an essential cooking ingredient, an essential pantry ingredient, and an essential magical ingredient!
Blessings.
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Four Thieves Vinegar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 am

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu May 16, 2013 8:28 pm

I have said this so many times that Four Thieves Vinegar is a " MUST HAVE" :)

Y'all true to the Forum Rules and absolutely seek medical advice for anything that physical or mental.

My own story is this, I caught one of the worst colds last week...it was and is a mess! I do what we recommend and more with regard to vitamins, etc., and I'll tell you something "Four Thieves" broke up the congestion.

Thank you Lucky Mojo!

Tammie Lee

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:27 pm

I sent a sweet message to a friend of mine in our community, and I wanted to share it with y'all. By all means, seek medical treatment and advice for anything that is wrong with you.

The week after I got back from flying, I was sick as a dog. I downed a whole bottle of Four Thieves in a week! You can put it on your salad, you can sip a few cap fulls like I did. Four Thieves Vinegar is A+ Super Duper!!!

A must have!!!

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:17 pm

A splash of Four Thieves Vinegar in a glass of water to drink before meals is excellent for those of us minding our weight or trying to lose some weight. Something to consider since the holiday feasting times are fast approaching. It's also a great way to start the day. To your health!
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

Navin Laveau
Newly Registered

Unread post by Navin Laveau » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:55 pm

i have a question if i sprinkle four thieves vinegar on an enemies car would it affect him as to have his car broken into? or damaged?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, Navin Laveau ,
I have never heard of that happening.
Maybe someone else has??
Have you seen this link? www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Navin Laveau
Newly Registered

Unread post by Navin Laveau » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:59 am

Hi miss aida yes ive read the link but it didnt mention it i did serve it as a nice sweet and sour pickled cucumbers to my enemy

Spellkiss
HRCC Student
four thieves vinegar

Unread post by Spellkiss » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:27 pm

how long is the shelf life of this bottle? thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:17 am

Hi Spellkiss,

For spell-work (vinegar jars, spiritual baths, sprinkling), the shelf life of the four thieves vinegar is pretty much indefinite. If you will be cooking with it, usually using it within a year or two is best advised although you can call the shop and confirm that with them.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:57 am

If it is to be used for food, would it be advisable to refrigerate it after opening?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, veggiekiller420,
Due to its other contents, I definitely would refrigerate it.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have been taught that Four Thieves Vinegar is for personal protection, prevent illnesses and removes troublesome people, curses and stuff like that. That's why I use this to spray around my house to protect my home and everyone who lives inside.

As I was reading another book, I I am a little puzzle when I came across to this - "Four Thieves Vinegar - It is used for breaking up homes making a person run crazy, for driving off. It is sometimes put with a name in a bottle and the bottle thrown into moving water. It is used also to "dress" coconuts to kill and drive crazy."

I might sound silly asking this but could anyone explain this to me please?

Thank you.

Cheers,
jp

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:49 am

Hello jadepearl,

Here is a link to further information on Four Thieves Vinegar http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html

Four Thieves Vinegar is dual purpose, i like to think of it as a double edged sword. You can deflect an opponents incoming attack as well as cause damage with the same weapon.

Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks J-Mo for your reply.

OIC...so, Four Thieves Vinegar is dual purpose. Wow...I was taught it was for protection. I am learning something new each day.

Thank you.

Cheers,
jp

mary

Unread post by mary » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:38 pm

I woke up feeling at real unease today, went through sight and read this section over and over, straight to my four thieves and took a shot of it. There was a huge burning I felt in my core at first, and it was gradual in leaving. I can say I felt a lot better as day progressed. Thanks to all for the info here, the dual action was needed bad.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”