Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
little ms mermaid
Newly Registered

Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by little ms mermaid » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello! I'm new to the forum and need some guidance here :)
There's this woman (my bf's soon-to-be ex-wife, they are divorcing) who harrassed and stalked me in my house and workplace. I filed a restraining order against her but she is fighting back in court. I have numerous evidence to support my claim (from phone records, witnesses, even from my daughter's psychologist -- because she caused fear and trauma to my daughter as well). She wants me to pay for her legal fees, because she claims she didn't do anything to me.
2 weeks after I filed a restraining order against her, here she comes filing a restraining order against my boyfriend saying that he threatened to kill her and attempting to throw a dining chair at her. In her declaration to my case against her, she said that my boyfriend already threw the dining "table" at her. Total fabrications and inconsistencies galore. She simply didn't want my boyfriend to see their daughter, to punish him for divorcing her and going to me. 3 weeks ago she forged his signature in a check to withdraw $1000 from his bank. This is already reported to the police.
She just wouldn't leave us alone, and she would REFUSE to find a job. She wants him to pay her $3200 a month for child and spousal support plus he should pay for her Mini Van each month.
We want her to learn a lesson that she shouldn't use the court and abuse the system when she is actually the "aggressor". We want to prove her wrong and pay for all her meanness, lies, nasty stories she has been spreading my workplace, greed and using the child as a tool and not as a human being by coaching her to say things about my boyfriend (this is according to the court-assigned investigator who interviewed their 9-yr old daughter 3 days ago). After being proven guilty and being a liar in the court, and getting custody of the child, we want her OUT of our lives and not to deal with her anymore AT ALL.
I wonder what kind of spell kit we can use in this case? Basically I want us to win our cases against her (restraining orders, child custody and "just" financial support), we want to speed up the divorce process, and get rid of her in our lives.
Thanks and hope to hear your advice regarding this matter!

aloius
Newly Registered

Unread post by aloius » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi all, i am also new to this forum

Hot Foot products interest me with the successful stories that members have given. I wanted to ask based on my situation

My mother in law is staying at my place. I have 2 children running around. I wanted to hotfoot her so she can go back to her house. She is literally nagging me everyday and i cannot stand her. I can easily place the powder in her shoes.

Now the question is if
i) i applied hot foot powder on her shoes and she already stepped onto the powder. Later on, she realise her foot is powdery. She return to my house toilet, walk on the floor leading to the toilet and wash away the powder. Will it unintentionally hotfoot other members (since my 2 children will be running around) staying in the house if we happen to step onto the powder path that she walked?

ii) Can i use hot foot crystals as an alternative since i know that she washes her clothes separtely. I can dipped the hot foot crystals to the clothes that she have worn. Is it as effective as the hot foot powder?

Hope to hear some advice from members.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi Everyone!

So I am planning to hotfoot someone who is causing me some great issues.
They live in another state, and in an apartment building so the normal hotfoot spell would be kind of difficult to do - so my plan is to trick a letter (Cat suggested it on another hotfoot thread) and I just ordered a Hotfoot fixed vigil candle.

Should I light the candle before I send the letter? After I send out the letter? Like have it lit at home while the letter is in transit?

I was also thinking of making a hotfoot bottle spell but I was concerned it might be overkill - sometimes simple is best right?
I don't have any personal concerns of the person except a picture and knowing their birthdate, name and address. Another reason - I decided upon the tricked letter/vigil light combo.

Thanks for you help in advance!
J
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 pm

JCPA72

I would have the candle lit and going while I dressed and prayed over the letter. And do be sure to cleans your home spiritually after doing such work.

:) Good Luck
HRCC Student #1559

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Some other questions -

I tried to do a forum search on trick letters, but I really didnt find the answers I was looking for so

1) Do you write a letter to the person? Like possibly a "spell" within the letter? If the intent is hotfoot - should the letter say something about going away?

I noticed in most of the responses - the idea was to make like a piece of junk mail - but if its junk mail - what if the person just throws it away without openning it?

2) is it the act of arriving in the person's house/hands enough to carry the intention?

3) Should I write out my petition and place it under the hotfoot candle?

Thanks in advance!
J

Edited to add: thanks Turnsteel!!! :)
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

sexylim
Newly Registered

Unread post by sexylim » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

hi this slim and i was woundering i had put the person name 9 times on the paper and i put the hot foot powder and hot foot oil in the paper and flushed it down the toilet, and i didn't look back, but my son ran in after me and flush the toilet for some reason he like doing that is that will a problem, the packet was already flushed?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Flushing down a toilette is not the way to dispose of "hot foot work" or any other for that matter, unless it is the feces spell. There are preparations to this work including protection (search protection in the upper right hand corner) prior to and while doing, and cleansing afterwards. Psalm 51 and a Hyssop Bath.
Disposal in water, not that ebbs and tides like a beach, but a river (flowing away) or the cross roads is where you need to dispose of "leftover mess".
I recommend a reading with a member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
who will give you a reading and will discuss further, Magical Coaching with what to do before, during and after a spell and also how to "work one".
Intent means so much and I know you are concerned about your Son.
Take Care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starronda

Unread post by starronda » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting (love this forum by the way). I used Hot Foot Powder on my neighbor's porch while visioning him and his wife packing up and leaving. I did this on Monday, last night I had a dream that there was a "for sale" sign on their side of the house. Is this a sign that it's working? Also, I haven't seen them home in two days which is rare for them. Love Hot Foot Powder!

sistah51
Newly Registered

Unread post by sistah51 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

How can I neutralize or get rid or Hot Foot Powder that is in my apartment building. Our stairs are carpeted.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Sprinkle Jinx Killer Powder on it.

SPD-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Sachet Powder
$4.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:01 am

hi can anyone tell me why you make a hole in the bottle of a hotfoot bottle spell before throwing it in the river?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 am

spellyshelly

So the bottle will eventually sink to the bottom and be buried in the muck. Do make sure that it is a small hole so the bottle floats away from you before it finally sinks.
HRCC Student #1559

jazlady
Newly Registered

Unread post by jazlady » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 am

I 'm living with someone that I want to move out of my apartment.I bought some hot foot powder but i'm not sure as to how I should use it with two of us living here.I know I can sprinkle it in his path but he does not leave the apartment alot.Is there any other way I can use it so it won't effect me to?I'm new to all this and still learning.But I really want him out of my apartment soon as possible but he's not the least bit interested in leaving.And I don't want anything to fall back on me.Thanks for your help!!

Jazlady

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:04 am

Read these discussions on the uses of hot foot:

hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$4.00

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Lay out the powder in his room rather than your's so you don't walk over it. Call his name into the work to get it to latch onto his spirit and also keep yourself cleansed and protected.

A nice ankle talisman can help to keep you safe while you set his heels on fire.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starronda

Unread post by starronda » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

I moved into a new house about two months ago. My Landlord lives two towns away. She's an older woman and has some weird attachment to the house. She's literally here everyday for no reason. She's very annoying and I just want her to leave us alone and stop coming by every second. Should I use hot foot powder or seperation powder. Or if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

msdriethewitch

Unread post by msdriethewitch » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Ok. I have a story to share and the results were entirely my fault!

Long story short: Well I decided to rub a little hot foot oil on my roommate's door knob and put a little hot foot powder in the doorway where she steps....

Shes now in a different state...MARRIED....

The backlash to all of that is...

I got evicted from the same apartment O_O

So it works....I wouldn't suggest using it though.

I'm the type of witch that has karma returned rather quickly. I was hesitant about using it, but the girl was just ridiculous. And now I'm a college student, back at home....SMH. Wont do THAT again I swear.
~Always Listening, Loving, and Learning~

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm

In conjure practice it is important to direct and define the use of oils, powders, and the like in order to call in the name of the one on whom you are working. I have hotfooted folks and never had the hint of what you have called both "backlash" and "karma" -- and here's why:

I was taught by some very practical, older, and wise people who were well-experienced in root doctoring and who told me to never undertake any kind of bad work, enemy work, or "get away" work without first doing a divination and talking to God about the problem. That method of working will save a lot of heartache and confusion down the road.
catherine yronwode

msdriethewitch

Unread post by msdriethewitch » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks Miss Cat. I understand that now. Im still very new to this and I think a Hot Foot spell was not the to start Hoodoo studies. I was actually very hesitant about it and everything in me told me not to do it. *sigh* Its a lesson learned. Unfortunately I dont have any elders to teach me these things (although I know right from wrong) and Im not excusing that part. Lucky Mojo has really helped me ALOT and its good for people like myself who are on that walk alone. But I quite honestly dont want anymore spiritual spankings from here on out :geek: Thanks again!
~Always Listening, Loving, and Learning~

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:40 pm

It sounds to me that the results were exactly what you intended 100% success, just not completely thought through. Your hotfoot worked, but as a result of that you were left without a roommate, therefore you did not have enough money to pay full rent (and thus wereevicted). So, I don't think it was the hotfoot work backlashing at all . . . you could have done attraction work beforehand to find a replacement roommate.

Like they say, 'failure to plan is a plan to fail' - I am not trying to rub it in. Reading your commentary it seemed to me that you thought 'karma' or whatever had punished you for doing the hotfoot.

Good luck on getting things back on track!

gandhi

Unread post by gandhi » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:23 pm

i had a question: i have an idea to hotfoot an extremely malignant person, but am not really in contact with him. All I know is he spreads a lot of very evil and slanderous rumors about my husband...he is a relative of his exwife. If I were to ask a mutual friend who also dislikes him to apply hotfoot powder to this person's personal belongings..without telling him it was a hoodoo 'fix' would that person(the intermediary) be jeopardized in anyway by touching it?
Also before one uses hotfoot powder out of the packet, do we pray or are there any steps that need to followed to increase the efficacy of the powder?
if not hotfoot what else could i use instead to make him leave town?
TIA !

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Read here about how to use Hot Foot ...http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:36 pm

You may want to reconsider your approach, as Hot Foot is not really what you need here. In this day and age, folks can talk nasty about you from whatever corner of the world, so just getting him to leave town won't really cut it.

I would suggest you first work a Stop Gossip honey jar...as counter to your desires this may be, it is often all you need to fix things. And if not, you'll know you tried to be nice about it before moving on to harsher works.

If working for sweetness fails you, I'd then try a mirror box with REVERSAL and STOP GOSSIP to turn his slander back on him. That usually teaches folks a lesson right quick. If you like working with the Psalms, I've had great success with PSALM 31 when working just such a mirror box.

I have a great personal dislike for such behavior and I wish you the best of luck resolving this.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:27 pm

I need to remove a sociopath from my life. Ideally Id get this woman to move far across the country or be relocated for her job permanently to get her away from me and my boyfriend and friends. I was thinking of using a figural candle or dollbaby with hotfoot products and banishing products and then disposing this in a running stream to carry her away from me and him and for her to leave us alone. I have access to her personal concerns and can lay hot foot powder in her room directly if this might help expedite the process.

Id really appreciate any help on this or any ideas.

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 am

You can mix and match them or use either one along. Speak your wish for removal as you do so. Psalms 1 is great for removing bad people from your life.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.00

or

SPD-HOO-BANI
Banishing Sachet Powder
$5.00

catherine yronwode

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Just an update, I put down some hotfoot powder near her bedroom and petitioned that she be removed from the house and my life.

A few hours later she went ballistic and started running around screaming and cursing my name. Saying she hated me and that I wasnt her friend. I didnt even speak to her so it came out of nowhere.

I think banishing might be a safer bet to use on her in the future. However her link is strong to the house and I feel like some serious hotfooting is in order to get her out.

However she didnt come to visit last weekend. Im hoping she never comes back.

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:44 am

I Am new to hoot foot sachets..I own a small stall at shopping mall..there is a stall selling same stuff as me opposite side..the opposite party stealing all the customers by giving 75% discount .

I would like to make that particular owner move out from his shop...any1 guide me how to.achieve that?

thanks n will appreciate
yr reply

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 pm

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:27 pm

thanks a lot for yr ideas.

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:27 am

Hello, i just thought i would share my experience on what NOT to do and what to do ASAP. I hot footed someone who tried to make me lose my job and first mistake i got the powder on me and in my purse! :shock: i intended on cleansing that night but didnt get to it nor the following night. The following night some friends and i went out and lets just say it was a horrible night! I was surrounded by drama, from arguments to physical altercations! I have never had such a horrible night, needless to say i did the 13 Herb bath the next day and been fine since lol... But a lesson learned to be careful and cleanse immediately!! In fact it was as if i hot footed myself and not my target...so hope this is good information for anyone who is hot footing someone!!.. By the way, i love LM :D !

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:41 am

I am glad that you cleansed yourself. But I disagree in that you hotfooted yourself and not your target. This is going to send chaos and worrying on the forum.

If you get a bit of hotfoot powder on you, just make sure you cleanse yourself and whatever else. You cannot hotfoot yourself unless that is your intention. You are working with some not so nice stuff, and just as if you were making mudpies to throw at someone you would want to cleanse yourself afterwards even though the mudpies weren't intended for you. BUT it is not going to backfire ( I really hate that word), and suddenly cause all this chaos in your life.

I just think automatically linking the horrible night to hot foot powder may be misconstrued.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 am

Good advice Smiley_

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 am

starsinthesky7

Respectfully I disagree Starsinthesky. While our intention of course plays a part in magic, (a vastly important part I admit) within this tradition the roots themselves are known to contain the magic as well as the witch (root doctor etc). This is why certain combinations are used. If our intention is the only driving force then a person could use anything, glitter for example, and have the same desired out come. The need of cleansing ones self would not be necessary either. If the intention is the main source then one could sprinkle hotfoot powder all over ones self never cleanse and be fine as their intention would only be to banish a co-worker or what have you.

I speak from experience on this particular subject as when I was first learning to hotfoot I jinx'd myself as well as my target by sprinkling it everywhere in her room (we were roommates), a good bit got on me as well and I did not cleanse (at all for several days) and we both moved out in about a week. It ended a 7 year relationship for me, and though it was a good thing in the end, as I am much happier now, it was not my intention to hotfoot myself as well.

In short, if the items we use do indeed themselves have their own power, our intention alone cannot stave off an accidental cursing of ourselves as well. We must take steps before and afterwards to guard ourselves.

- cleansing > protection > the curse > cleansing > protection -

Best wishes to you all, whatever work you end up doing.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 am

Thank you, Smiley and Josh, for sharing your experiences. Personally, I have not attempted Hotfoot work, but if I do, I will make sure to cleanse before and after.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MmeOpproah

Unread post by MmeOpproah » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 am

I'm trying to get rid of a nasty evil man from our lives and am trying to conjour up a powerful hot foot spell to get rid of him once & for all.

Couple of questions though!

1. I can't get to his house or place of work. I do however know where he'll be on Friday & can get to his path & his car. Can I sprinkle the path to his car & to the building he'll be in, should I HF the door handles (car & building) etc too? I've very much made the spell just for him so hopefully no one else will be affected (eg my daughter will also use the building & rooms he's in).

2. As I was making the spell & concentrating hard my 5 year old ran in & said "I wish he was dead not just gone away! That's not good enough!" Now I don't particularly care by which means he departs from our lives as long as he's gone, but I don't want any comeback on her! Running her a protective bath but anything else I can do to make sure nothing comes back on her (or me!)

3. I can throw the remnants of the spell in a river, at a crossroads or bury it in a grave yard, all of which are near me. Which would be the most powerful send off?

4. How quickly can I expect results??? Anything else I can do to banish this monster forever??

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 pm

1. Using the Hot Foot that way, laying it down wherever this man will be, is OK. Mix the Hot Foot powder with local dirt so it blends in. Sprinkle it in his path/around his car as you walk backwards for an odd number of steps (3, 5, 7, 9, etc.) and call out his name: "May John Doe leave my life forever now! In Jesus' name Amen." As you call out his name, the spell will work for him only.

2. That sounds like something a five year old would say :) I would bathe yourself in a cleansing bath after working with Hot Foot products and use some Protection oil or Fiery Wall of Protection oil on yourself. You can do the same for your daughter.

3. If you want him to get out of town, throw the spell remains in a river that flows out of town. Throw them over your left shoulder into the river and don't look back. If you live anywhere near where your family is buried in a cemetary, burying the remains at their gravesite will allow your ancestors to hold him down. I personally would throw that stuff in the river if I just wanted him GONE, but all the methods you mention are appropriate depending on the work.

4. Look for results in "threes": see a sign in 3 days that your work is either working or not, movement towards your goal in 3 weeks, and final results within 3 months. So, if two days after you did the work you happened to turn on the TV and heard someone on a show say "I'm leaving!", that would be a sign. If in three weeks you see the man talking about getting out of here or see him moving boxes out of his place ,that's movement. If in 3 months, he's up and moved to Timbuktu, there's your result.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 pm

We can agree to disagree. But I think one sentence would insinuate that intention is the only driving force behind hoodoo. That is definitely NOT what I am saying.

Simply because you get a bit of hot foot, goofer dust, break up, revenge, dume, and whatever other vengeful supply on you does not mean you are going to jinx yourself. BUT you should definitely cleanse yourself as you have just worked with harsh properties. I agree that you shouldn't wait to cleanse yourself or not cleanse yourself at all. But to get a bit on you while you are doing work does not mean you have jinxed yourself. That is the distinction I wanted to make.

And you should definitely use some protection as the person can always reverse the spell back on to you if they were to ever find out.

Furthermore, its definitely important to call out the name of the person you wish to effect especially if you are roommates, co-workers, etc. Calling out the name of the person, directs your intentions for that person only. So if you do live in a common space, or work in a common space you allow the spell work to have some direction. And yes definitely cleanse yourself and protect yourself.

In the roommate story, I would have made sure to do some other type of work to make sure that when this roommate gets hot footed, I do not inadvertently have to move out as well. Hot foot powder isnt nice stuff, and I would expect a friendship/relationship to stay intact after I used it regardless if I cleansed myself or not. Separation may have been a better option to have it end on someone amicable terms.

MmeOpproah

Unread post by MmeOpproah » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Thank you!

I'm more wiccan than hoodoo where they believe bad vibes you send out will come back on you three-fold so just a little worried that my daughter's wished him dead & it'll come back to haunt her - but I'm hoping the universe will understand she's 5 & doesn't understand what it all means!! :shock:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:40 am

I was taught -- and i teach all of my students in the following way:

Watch for signs for three days. If you see signs, it is may be that the work is succeeding. If you see no signs at all, well, the may not be failing, but you may wish to do some back-up work.

Wait for up to three weeks for movement or signs of change. If you have movement toward change within three weeks, great, but if there are no signs and no movement or change within 3 weeks, this is not good, and you may wish to seek help from a reader or a rootworker or to do more back-up work yourself.

Look for the spell work to be completed in three months -- whether the answer is Yes or No. That is, if you got what you wanted in three months or sooner -- great , but if the spell fails to work in three months, you should try another spell. Do not hang on to a spell that you did three years ago thinking, "it'll work one of these days."

So i cannot and will not mislead people to
catherine yronwode

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:28 pm

While it is important to use the name of the target to direct the spell, I must emphasize once more, that within the tradition of hoodoo the ingredients themselves, the herbs, stone, candles, etc. contain magic and can work independently. you state that you are not jinxing yourself by getting the finished result on you; to that I respond with a question and an example.
My question is if you are indeed not jinxing yourself by getting the spell powder (oil etc) on you, why would you suggest the need to cleanse yourself?
My example is the following information.
A friend of my had asked me to make him hotfoot powder so he could get rid his neighbor. I mixed him the powder and give it to him. He had intended to use it a few weeks after he had received it. When he was out, his girlfriend spilled it, and was unaware of what it was. A poor job of cleaning it, and a lack of protection and cleansing because he did not know what happened occured. He was unable to reach his landlord the next couple of days and was evicted for not paying on time,one day late, (this all happened within a short number of days.) this was entirely out of character for his landlord and obviously his girlfriend is now his ex. We found the empty pack of hotfoot and asked her, which is when she told us she spilled it.

However we do all practice differently so do what works for you. I still would say however, if you do not follow the
-cleanse > protection > curse > cleanse > protection- format you are indeed hexing yourself.
Reverend Josh

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm

I have gotten lots of Negative ingredients on myself while doing enemy work. It has never once affected me. I rub the oil on my hands, curse, get angry...then clean up and I'm done. I have never accidentally cursed myself...or hot footed myself while using hot foot products. I understand the debate, but had have never had this happen personally.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 am

Hi, thanks for the responses. I only said i possibly hot footed myself cause i have never had so much bad luck and drama in one night. Maybe it was coincidence? I know that from now on i will cleanse immediately and just thought i would share my experience. :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 am

@Forest Roots

We cleanse and protect ourselves because doing crossing work (remember Hoodoo is Christian based) or any other kind of enemy work is regarded as sinful. As a result we want to cleanse ourselves from the sinful act, but cleansing ourselves allows us to be purified from committing a vengeful act. This is the reason for cleansing ourselves, and may come a traditional perspective.

And I have never heard of cleansing and protecting ones self BEFORE doing any crossing, or "negative" work. But perhaps I learned something today.

If hot foot powder, or any revenge type of ingredient was just about having it, and getting it on something, I am sure many practitioners would be jinxed by now. I am sure the simple possession of such ingredients would effect you which would not be the case.

And in your particular example ...calling upon the person's spirit/ target's name it is intended for is VERY important. This way the essence of the hot foot powder will hit the person and NOT you/ petitioner. The powder simply being spelled is not necessarily going to get you evicted. This is insinuating that the hot foot powder will back fire on you. I can see it causing some negativity because you have not cleansed yourself, but hitting you instead of the intended target probably not.

@ Joseph

I agree.

@Smiley

I am not discounting your story. And cleansing is definitely important. But I could see the chaos that some people feel "OMG I got a bit of hot foot oil on me...I am going to hot foot myself."

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:19 am

I think this comes down to us being taught differently. I was never taught that doing cursing or crossing work was sinful and do not believe it to be so. I maintain that the items can indeed curse you if mishandled, however that is not your personal teaching and that is fine. It may come down to me being taught as a witch and not as a hoodoo root worker. While traditional witchcraft and hoodoo share almost all facets as it was taught to me, this "sinfulness" of curse work is not a shared view. However this is fine. we still cleanse when the work is being done for different reasons or not.

-cleanse > protection > curse > cleanse protection- is the formula that I have used, and taught, and seen success come from without harm to the caster. when one of the steps have been skipped I have seen harm affect them as they have hexed themselves according to our teachings.

Bright Happiness to you all

***I would like to add that I understand your concern that some person may be scared if that get curse work materials on them. I would say to that person "follow the C.>P.>CU.>C.>P. formula (or whatever cleansing formula you have been taught) and you have no need to worry." Magic is wonderful, powerful, mysterious, and dangerous, treat it with grace, respect, wisdom, and courage. Don't go at it halfhearted. There is no need to be afraid when you move magic with grace, wisdom, respect, and courage.
Reverend Josh

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:19 pm

I don't believe crossing, and jinxing work is sinful either, especially if it is justified. But I think this is a traditional perspective (since Hoodoo is Christian based) as to why people cleanse themselves because you want to purify yourself of having crossed someone. I was just stating why we cleanse ourselves, and traditionally this is why you would do so.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Conjure doctors are not going to agree on this topic. Both perspectives are very much traditional. There are those conjure workers that hold that you can cross yourself and you can hot foot yourself. This isn't a matter of back-fire, but rather handling volatile spirits. Your spirit and intent drives the power of the conjure but you are still handling something with innate power--for this reason we cleanse after such work.

Then there are other conjure doctors that indicate that calling a person's name into a spell targets them sepecifically. So both of these perspectives are actually quite traditional in hoodoo.

That said, no matter their perspective, a conjurer would avoid walking into a laid out mess even if it was laid out for someone other than themselves.

In my experience I haven't found people accidently crossing themselves in the sense of being hit by a back-fire, but I *have* found people who didn't properly cleanse or didn't know enough about this work to mess themselves up.

If you're flinging mud, clean off your hands before you track it into your house.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:01 pm

How wonderfully put ConjureMan Ali.
Reverend Josh

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:38 am

Love the last sentence/analogy! That's exactly what I think I was trying to say. I hope Cat comments on the topic as well. I would love to hear her perspective.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:41 am

Conjureman Ali

Agreed, agreed, agreed! Well said...and this should be read by all who are doing work of this nature. Thank you for your words on this topic. Valuable stuff.
Joseph Magnuson

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:02 am

Hello,

I was interested in finding out if its possible for me to use to Hot Foot Powder to remove a friend from my ex boyfriends life who i believe is instigating him and also has feelings for him, I just want her to stay away from him.

What is the best way for me to do this? I dont have any of her personal concerns however i can powder her car, and also her door steps.

What would be the best way for me to get rid of her in this situation? any suggestions? Please help. Completely new to this! Thanks everyone :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:07 am

Hot foot would send her away for sure. You can mix it with dirt and lay it out where she will walk through it. Pray with a righteous heart while you do so.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Can I just powder it with the dirt? Or do I have to mix anything else? Thanks in advance! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 pm

notsoperfect7,

Hot Foot Powder is THE classic way to drive someone off. It is meant to be stepped in of over, or contacted. You can blend it with dirt to disguise its colour

Read more about how to use it here:

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

And, if you wish, you can order it right here in the forum by clicking on the blue "add to Cart" button:

IPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Incense Powder
$4.00

catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 pm

notsoperfect7: Mixing the Hotfoot Powder in with some of the areas dirt is a great way to make sneakier a sneaky trick. It will be more likely to be stepped on, and in, if it is not just dumped in a pile on the walk.
Joseph Magnuson

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 pm

I want to remove My ex bfs current girlfriend from his life, I dont really have a way to put it by where she is since i dont know where she lives, but i do know where my ex boyfriend lives and i know they go out in his car so i was thinking if i somehow can put the hot foot powder on his passenger side door handle, and also the floor where his car is parked so when she gets in the car she would step on it (sometimes he leaves his car open so hopefully i can put some inside the car where she sits) would that be sufficient? Also say if somehow someone else steps on it what does that do for me? would it distant that person from my ex bf ? and if somehow if any my ex steps on it would that push him away from me even tho i am intending to do the work for her? Please let me know.. Thanks!

dixie1

Unread post by dixie1 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 pm

How can i use the hotfoot powder on someone who lives out of town? I have access to photos and mailings to that person if that helps. Please advise what would be most effective.
Thank you
Dixie

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Sprink the powders on a letter and mail.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 am

Yes, I second jwmcclin's post. Put the hot foot powder on anything you could mail and that he/she would touch. Not so much powder that they see it (or the post office thinks it's anthrax) but if you put it on and shake it off, enough will still cling to do the work.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:21 am

In addition to getting them directly in contact with the powders via the mail, you can use the Hot Foot Powder to make a Hot Foot bottle on them. Put their concerns into a bottle with some of the powder, and shake that bottle 1-3 times daily while calling down your curses and prayers for them to be removed. You can also burn black candles dressed in Hot Foot on top.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 am

Yes - Devi Spring's idea of the Hot Foot bottle is great. Keep that energy going till you get what you are aiming to get.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”