Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Yes, you most certainly can burn a green candle dressed with the Steady Work Oil. See here for more information on color candle symbolism: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#history

Just wearing the oils when you meet will be useful as well. Feel free to do both of these things if you'd like. It sounds like you are on the right track.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Will be working crazy hours for the next 2 days and most likely will not get my hands on a green candle. I was hoping for an earlier reply but now the store is closed : (.

Will a white taper candle do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

White candles can be used for any purpose and substituted for other colors.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

newfound

Unread post by newfound » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Hello.....
Thank you LM for allowing me to be apart of this site and new found enlightenment......

I've been unemployed for three years, I have a ten year old daughter, I'm not receiving child support and I've exhausted my unemployment now I'm on Public Assistance, jumping through hoops for next to nothing..... I've gone on interview after interview and have not been able to secure a job. I'm applying for jobs on the internet but most employers never call.... I need help Please... Recently I've placed a order for a Attraction kit, Money Ventures Success honey jar kit and Prosperity oil, Wealthy Way, Special oil #20, Money drawing powder.....As I wait for these Items can anyone give me advice on how I should use them to get a job or if I might need any other Items?

I'm new to this. I've been reading books and trying spells I've found on the net....Would my spells be effective if I have more than one spell going at the same time?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:12 am

Hi there:
You may also want to contact the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers and work through the Pro-Bono Fund.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Read the page and find out how AIRR can help you in your rough situation.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

newfound

Unread post by newfound » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:20 am

Thank you Mary Bee, I'll contact them right away

newfound

Unread post by newfound » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi everyone

I'm happy I've gotten a interview for the second time with a company I use to work for 4years ago but I need help landing the job... I'm not so eloquently spoken all the time and I get nervous on interviews and I want to make sure I will say the right things...

I need this job I haven't worked in so long I need steady income. Its been torture these past three years and I'm frustrated :( ... Plus this is the second time I've interviewed with this company prior to my leaving 4 years ago... The first time I interviewed with a vendor that works with the company and I was sure I had the job because it was a group interview and everyone loved me but when I got called back for a one on one interview I totally bombed....So this is another opportunity.

The interview is in 1day. I haven't received my kits yet. also i'm waiting for my scheduled reading appointment which is in 2 and a half weeks... What should I do? I've heard about the name under the shoe spell but I'm not sure how to do it... Are there any other spells I can do that will have a quick effect, made from basic easy to find ingredients?

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:26 pm

:)
Dear Newfound,

Praise God you got an interview ! I hope you know you have people on this forum who are praying for you.

I good place to start when you have limited supplys is with the simple things you may have in your home.
Get a plate, A white candle anoited with olive oil and roll the candle in some chamomile, cinnamon and sage.

Write your petition paper and place it under the plate. Put your dressed candle on top of the plate, light the candle and read Psalm 23.

Make a tea with those herbs and drink it as you pray, and add the herbs to your bath.

You can do it and we are all rooting for you !

Blessings,
C

mtaylor622
Newly Registered

Unread post by mtaylor622 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:13 am

Hello all,
My name is Megan and I am new to this forum.
I lost my job about a month ago now. I was very unhappy with my job and bosses I had. one boss was an alcoholic and constantly tried to sleep with me and my other boss was somewhat emotionally abusive. I was "let go" with no specific reason or because of anything I did besides them knowing I was unhappy working there. I think the reason this happened is because I had lit a trio candle -white, pink and green. I was thinking of bringing positivity into my life because of how unhappy I was with my job and situation there. I believe I was let go because I needed to be freed of that environment.

My problem is now that I need some help finding direction and a new job.
I wanted to know if anyone can keep me in their prayers to help me not only find a job but something that will point me in a positive direction.
Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:05 pm

This is a forum for Lucky Mojo and is to assist customers who are using their products. I edited your post to remove mention of non-Lucky Mojo products.

The equivalent LM products you can use are Road Opener and Steady Work.

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 pm

I have used Crown of Success products very effectively. Have MISC set up a vigil light for you. Steady Work is also good.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:04 am

Hi mtaylor622

Sorry to hear about your troubles. :shock: You can always ask Crystal Silence leauge for a supportive prayer.http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
or seek help from a proffessional rootworker from AIRR.

Good Luck!
Miss Benedikte

newfound

Unread post by newfound » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:46 am

Hi HeactesHeart
:cry:

I tried the spell and I don't know if its going to work for something else or if it didn't work at all...The night before my interview my ex fiance called me at 2:30am and argued with until 4am after that I could not fall back to sleep and my interview was at 9am the next day so I practically got no sleep and I wound up being late for my interview... :x I guess The issue with my ex is my fault, we broke up a few weeks ago because he is talking to another female and I tried the ammonia bottle spell I found on LM to get him back, he wasn't speaking to me. The spell worked, now that he's talking to me again I've realized I should have just left things the way they were, he's such a negative person; every time he's around or I'm in contact with him it feels like he jinxes me... :cry: I really need a change to come in my life and I'm trying to clean up this mess but my efforts are turning up with no results...I've gotten my LM kits attraction and money but I haven't started them yet I'm waiting for my scheduled reading.....

Thank you for your prayers, lord knows I need them and the support...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 am

Cut and Clear him and move on. Don't talk to him by phone, email, text, or any other means. Concentrate on getting a job and getting your finances in order. I hope everything works out for you.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm starting the Van Van Spell Kit tomorrow and I would like to know if anyone can recommend a Saint to work with. Is St Peter the one to work with for the Van Van Spell or does it depend on what type of luck I need it for? I need good luck in all areas of my life.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 pm

You do not need to work with saints to use Van Van. It is a formula for turning bad luck to good and is often used to dress amulets, especially a rabbit's foot.

If you want to work with saints, develop a relationship with them first. Study their areas of patronage. If you need help with your job or career, find a saint that specializes in your field. For example, St. Martin de Porres is the patron saint of housekeepers and veterinarians.

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Mama Micki

Who is the patron saint of computer program or software developer?

If I want to set a virgil candle for road open of job hunting, shall I choose road open candle or van van candle?

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:55 am

St. Isadore of Seville is the patron saint of computer programmers. As for working on bringing in a job, do you feel like you have had bad luck or do you want doors to open for you? For turning bad luck to good, use Van Van; for unblocking use Road Opener. My inclination would be to use Road Opener unless you feel like you have had a particularly bad streak of luck.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:56 am

Should I follow up the Van Van with Road Opener?

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks Mama Micki. Like I said before my luck is bad in other areas of my life also.

P.S I looked up and read about all the Saints. If I were to use one of them, not sure which one to go with?

Eala
Newly Registered

Unread post by Eala » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:26 am

This seems to be the most related board to ask for help.

Seven hours after finishing my university degree requirements last August, I accepted a job in child welfare. There weren't other options, and it was that or foreclosure at the time - and I was exhausted from two years of intermittent employment and poverty blues as a student.

Now, I find myself into a pattern, where I have good skills with clients - but am getting burnt out by politics in the system, ongoing exposure to other's traumas, and worsening capacity to keep up with the endless paperwork. I know this is probably a sign in and of itself to get out, but - I'm not clear to where, or how, and the best way to go about it.

I am really nervous to do magical interventions without a clear goal, or intention, and at the same time desperate to get out before things get really bad! I want to sustain my income, and move in a constructive career direction, but am fuzzy on what that is, and don't trust my receptors. They're blocked by guilt - it's like any time I take off from work - even for basic needs, just adds to the pile of work I seem inadequate to accomplish.

Any suggestions where to start, or what to do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:13 pm

One does not "use" saints; you get to know them and then ask for their help. Two saints that may help with office/clerical work are St. Catherine of Alexandria and St. Matthew. Since Lucky Mojo does not make a special oil for these saints, you can use All Saints oil.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Thanks again for your help Mama Micki.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Yes, you can request a reading from one of AIRR readers that you identify with and ask those questions...which should give you some insight. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:30 am

You can definitely use both - I'd use Van Van first and then Road Opener and follow up with All Saints and Steady Work!!

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
With love and light -

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:19 am

Madame Pamita

Thanks. Do you know what color of candle shall I light ? What food, flower or anything else I can offer to him?

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 am

My inclination is to go with a white candle for St. Isadore and a dressed Road Opener candle. for offerings, you can't really go wring with a glass of water and a white flower.
With love and light -

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:56 am

Madame Pamita wrote:My inclination is to go with a white candle for St. Isadore and a dressed Road Opener candle. for offerings, you can't really go wring with a glass of water and a white flower.

Can I work with St. Expedite to help with getting job quickly? Or it's more suitable to work with St. Joseph?

Do you have any idea to speed up a little bit? Thank you.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:01 am

Hi Almondworld -

Mmm... I would say St. Expedite might *rush* the situation and get you to *any* job, not the perfect job, if you know what I mean. If you just need *anything* then he might be the ticket, but if you want to be more selective, then I think that Road Opener is the trick. A St. Joseph and All Saints candle dedicated to St. Isadore sound perfect! St. Joseph for getting the job and St. Isadore for a job in computer programming.
With love and light -

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks Madame Pamita. Do you mean using All Saints oil with Steady work?

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Dear all, I have ordered money drawing, steady work and crown of success kit, attraction, I can, you can't, fast luck, road open oils and powder.

Now I have some question to ask, please give me some suggestions.

1. Shall I use money drawing, steady work and crown of success, attraction, road open oils to dress a green candle to do candle spell or do I need to use different oils for different candles? As I know, it's better to dress crown of success oil with a yellow or golden candle... any suggestion?

2. I want to use some powder to dust my application form, which of them shall I use ?

3. I pray to St. Joseph daily. His candle color is yellow. Shall I only dress a yellow candle with St. Joseph holy oil ? Or any other oils I can mix and use?

Thanks very much and I love Lucky mojo supplies.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 am

Hi almondworld,

1 - you can use a combination of oils on a single candle as long as the intentions are aligned (which yours are). You could work a combination of money drawing, steady work and road opener on the green candle and then follow up with a yellow candle that has crown of success, steady work and attratction.

2 - a combination of steady work, crown of success and I can you can't could work nicely.

3 - St Joseph oil is fine. All Saints oil works as well, but if you have St-Joseph oil - stick with that.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:40 am

aura wrote:Hi almondworld,

1 - you can use a combination of oils on a single candle as long as the intentions are aligned (which yours are). You could work a combination of money drawing, steady work and road opener on the green candle and then follow up with a yellow candle that has crown of success, steady work and attratction.

How to place these two candle ? Which one is on the left side, which one is one the right side?

If I want to put my CV under a candle, which one should be? How about interview's picture and business card?

2 - a combination of steady work, crown of success and I can you can't could work nicely.

3 - St Joseph oil is fine. All Saints oil works as well, but if you have St-Joseph oil - stick with that.

Blessings and best of luck.
Dear aura, thank you very much, you're always so nice to me.

I forgot I have van van oil and powder as well. Would you please tell me how to use them on candle and me?

I also have some herbs and herb powder, shall I burn them while I am praying or just toss these powder around candles?

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:44 am

Yes, All Saints and Steady Work oils - you can use them to dress a candle and to anoint yourself.
With love and light -

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:28 am

Hi almondworld,

to learn how to use van van products, read through the following pages/threads that have lots of ideas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
van-van-oil-questions-and-answers-t17923.html

herbs and herb powder can either be used as incense or to fix your candles. you could fix with sachet powder as well or instead, but if you do, use very little (dust quite lightly). Whatever you do, don't ''toss'' anything! make sure you work deliberately with intention :).
Aura Laforest

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am

to learn how to use van van products, read through the following pages/threads that have lots of ideas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
van-van-oil-questions-and-answers-t17923.html

herbs and herb powder can either be used as incense or to fix your candles. you could fix with sachet powder as well or instead, but if you do, use very little (dust quite lightly). Whatever you do, don't ''toss'' anything! make sure you work deliberately with intention :).
I got it. Thanks and bear hug. I am imaging a flash vision --- you're showing me "toss" and "dust'. :lol:

BTW,
How to place these two candle ? Which one is on the left side, which one is one the right side?

If I want to put my CV under a candle, which one should be? How about interview's picture and business card?

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:27 am

Ok...thanks. Is the Road Opener vigil candle that comes already dressed and fixed, affective enough without burning RO incense or would it be stronger to use the two together?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi almondworld,

I was suggesting that you burn the candles one after the other rather than side by side, beginning with the green one. Then you would place your CV under each candle while it burned. If you burn them both, it doesn't particularly matter which is on which side. I'd place them close together so that they're both over your CV.

To use all of the items you'd make a small pile with your CV, your interviewer's photo that has your petition written on it and the business card with your petition on it, and then place that little pile under the candle.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 pm

I suggest you anoint your feet with Van Van oil when you go on job interviews and out looking for work. Also, the tips shared in this thread are really useful
got-a-job-interview-coming-up-t10616s120.html
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:34 pm

I was suggesting that you burn the candles one after the other rather than side by side, beginning with the green one. Then you would place your CV under each candle while it burned. If you burn them both, it doesn't particularly matter which is on which side. I'd place them close together so that they're both over your CV.

To use all of the items you'd make a small pile with your CV, your interviewer's photo that has your petition written on it and the business card with your petition on it, and then place that little pile under the candle.

Blessings.

Can you please explain a little more how to write my petition on the interviewer's photo and business card? Thanks. :P

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Short answer: yes, working with multiple versions of the same product seems to multiply the power, in my experience (i.e. Road Opener incense and candle will be more effective than just one or the other).

Long answer: Each product has a different one of the 4 elements associated with it (oils = water, sachet powder = earth, incense = air, and candles = fire). If I see in a tarot reading that one or two elements predominate, then I will work with those. However, in most cases, I tend to work on the more conservative side. I will try just one first, if that doesn't seem to be moving the energy the way I want, I will add another version of the product. This is just the way that I work though -Your mileage may vary. :)
With love and light -

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:59 pm

almondworld wrote:
Can you please explain a little more how to write my petition on the interviewer's photo and business card? Thanks. :P
On the back side of the business card and photo you would write what it is that you want For example, "Let J. Smith hire me this week for the full time position of lead widget maker at XYZ factory for a wage of $20 per hour" or "Hire me" - simple or detailed, it just depends on your style.
With love and light -

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Madame Pamita wrote: On the back side of the business card and photo you would write what it is that you want For example, "Let J. Smith hire me this week for the full time position of lead widget maker at XYZ factory for a wage of $20 per hour" or "Hire me" - simple or detailed, it just depends on your style.

Shall I use green pen to write his name 9 times on back of photo, rotated it clockwise and cross my requirements(upper case) over his name(lower case) ?

If I want to write a petition paper to Saint, shall I write my name 9 times and surround my request.

If it's not just as simple as "May I find a job"...it's a list,how do I write it? What is your idea, thanks.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Writing something over the other person's name is meant for control or connection - So, in my interpretation, you would be having the requirement control him, which doesn't really make sense. If it were me, I would write out my petition for the result (i.e. the detailed description of what I wanted to attain), not to control the person, but again, that is my opinion and your situation may require something different. If you really wanted to do the criss-cross, you could write your name crossing over the title of the job - meaning you "own" that job.

Green ink is not traditional but I also don't know of any reason not to. If you want to get fancy, you can use a green quill and dragon's blood ink, though. http://www.luckymojo.com/featherquills.html
With love and light -

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:20 am

Madame Pamita wrote:Writing something over the other person's name is meant for control or connection - So, in my interpretation, you would be having the requirement control him, which doesn't really make sense. If it were me, I would write out my petition for the result (i.e. the detailed description of what I wanted to attain), not to control the person, but again, that is my opinion and your situation may require something different. If you really wanted to do the criss-cross, you could write your name crossing over the title of the job - meaning you "own" that job.

Green ink is not traditional but I also don't know of any reason not to. If you want to get fancy, you can use a green quill and dragon's blood ink, though. http://www.luckymojo.com/featherquills.html

I want to use green pen, because green present money... :?

Thanks for your advice, I find it make sense and very practical. :lol:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 am

Also Stacey - you posted that exact same question in another thread. It is against the forum terms of service to duplicate post like that. Please do not do so again, or it may result in a board warning.

Thank you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Dear all, I want to know is any Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios can help to draw a finance related job? Please give me some suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi to all. Can you help me? It's about my daughter. In May, she will be graduating from college. Is there something I can do to help her land a job, without her knowing? Also, the same thing applies for love. What can I do to help her find a mate, without her knowing? In advice, I would like to thank you for your help.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:47 am

You can do a Steady Work spell for her. I wouldn't worry about her finding a boyfriend yet, most young people can do that on their own. Maybe she'll meet someone at work. If does need help later, try Attraction or Follow Me Boy to make her more attractive to men, so she'll have more than one to choose from.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 am

Mama Micki has suggested some fine, proven formulas. I'd just like to recommend (like I always do) that you get some King Solomon wisdom in there, too.
You can burn candles for her on your own or someone else's altar. You can give her a dressed gift, even praying over an ordinary piece of jewelry to make it a lucky charm. You can even make a doll baby on her and give it cleansing and lucky baths in her behalf. There are plenty of ways you can bless her without her knowing.

And there's more, so much more. Googling luckymojo.com sneaky tricks turns up thousands of ideas!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 am

Hi almondworld,

working with Steady Work products and then being specific in your petition about the type of job you want would be my suggestion on this one. Steady work already has the herbs and curios in the formula. The spell described on the page about the spiritual supplies is great: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html and if it's your first time consider purchasing the spell kit which already comes with everything you need: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html . Even experienced workers often use the spell kits for convenience - they work beautifully.

For finance related jobs, you could consider curios like pyrite and herbs like allspice. You can read about those here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/pyrite-grit.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/allspice-berries.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:01 pm

working with Steady Work products and then being specific in your petition about the type of job you want would be my suggestion on this one. Steady work already has the herbs and curios in the formula. The spell described on the page about the spiritual supplies is great: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html and if it's your first time consider purchasing the spell kit which already comes with everything you need: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html . Even experienced workers often use the spell kits for convenience - they work beautifully.

For finance related jobs, you could consider curios like pyrite and herbs like allspice. You can read about those here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/pyrite-grit.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/allspice-berries.html

Blessings.
Dear aura,

I've ordered a triple strength steady work mojo hand and pyrite yesterday, thanks for your advice. :D

I plan on getting some ALLSPICE BERRIES this time. Love you, you're always very kind to me. :lol:

Bless you.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:14 pm

almondworld: Also remember when going for the job, or asking for that job in finance, you can use Grains of Paradise for help in getting the job. Put nine Grains of Paradise in each shoe and then put nine in your mouth as well. Remember to not chew on the seeds, nor swallow them, but just let them sit in your mouth comfortably. When you go to leave the place (after you shake hands and are walking out) spit out the Grains of Paradise on the ground around the workplace or office. This should be easy to do as the Grains themselves are very tiny.

You can see that advice, as well as make the purchase of the Grains of Paradise, here: http://www.herb-magic.com/grains-of-paradise.html
Joseph Magnuson

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:almondworld: Also remember when going for the job, or asking for that job in finance, you can use Grains of Paradise for help in getting the job. Put nine Grains of Paradise in each shoe and then put nine in your mouth as well. Remember to not chew on the seeds, nor swallow them, but just let them sit in your mouth comfortably. When you go to leave the place (after you shake hands and are walking out) spit out the Grains of Paradise on the ground around the workplace or office. This should be easy to do as the Grains themselves are very tiny.

You can see that advice, as well as make the purchase of the Grains of Paradise, here: http://www.herb-magic.com/grains-of-paradise.html

Thank you Joseph, bear hug, I will practice how to keep Grains of Paradise in my mouth at home... :lol:

BTW, do you know who is the patron saint of finance? :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:45 pm

The Patron Saint of Tax Collectors, Accountants, Bankers and other finance professionals is St. Matthew. You may wish to start working with him.

Remember to also check the AIRR site for informative articles as well: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... rch_Saints
Joseph Magnuson

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:The Patron Saint of Tax Collectors, Accountants, Bankers and other finance professionals is St. Matthew. You may wish to start working with him.

Remember to also check the AIRR site for informative articles as well: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... rch_Saints
Thanks, Joseph, I can't find further information about St. Matthew, do you know which day of week to pray to him? What color of candle should I use? What and when to offer him? :shock:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 pm

White (universal color) or yellow (for gold). Sunday is the traditional day to pray to (or with) saints, or you could do it Thursday for money and power.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:04 pm

A traditional prayer to him is the following which may be helpful (for employment in a financial institution or to get a bank loan):

''Dear publican become a Saint, after once gathering taxes and tolls how wonderful was your conversion by grace when discarding your earthly possessions you followed the Poor Man of Nazareth. The Mammon of Money is still worshiped. Inspire bankers with kindness and with the desire to help where they can; for what is done to the least, to the poor, is done to Jesus, the Son of Man. Amen.''

You can also read from his Gospel. To thank him, donations to the needy or volunteer work at a local shelter or food bank are good ideas.
Aura Laforest

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Thanks for your help.

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Mama Micki wrote:White (universal color) or yellow (for gold). Sunday is the traditional day to pray to (or with) saints, or you could do it Thursday for money and power.
Since I pray to St. Joseph on Wednesday, pray to St. Expedite on Thurday...I think I will pray to him on Sunday. :lol:

Thank you, Mama Micki. :)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”