Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Starbright

Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by Starbright » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm

I have a question regarding the Come to me Spell Kit, I have target's photo and full name. The only other concern I have from them is a copy of their signature, would that be strong enough?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:00 pm

I've generally only recommend spells that myself or my clients have had success with. I highly suggest you look at the spell kits as they are time tested.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Starbright wrote:I have a question regarding the Come to me Spell Kit, I have target's photo and full name. The only other concern I have from them is a copy of their signature, would that be strong enough?
Hi Starbright -

By a copy of their signature do you mean their real signature that they signed or a xerox (or similar) copy?
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 pm

im curious as to this question
i would also like to attract a stranger, i know of the target but i dont know the target.

i did some forum search and according to the lodestone spell kit instructions, you need to give one of the magnetic dogs to the target

if this is not possible, is there another alternative then?
would an attraction kit be more suitable?

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:31 am

Yes, the Attraction kit or the Come To Me kit would be more suitable to your needs.

However, I would recommend you get a reading first to see what your chances are of attracting this stranger before beginning any work.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Wordsmith_08

Unread post by Wordsmith_08 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:07 am

After Much prayer and soul-searching I've concluded that love really is my most cherished desire and ideal. After many psychologically abusive relationships and trying to change myself into something I'm not; as well as having learned some pain-full lessons about person specific love spells I'm willing to leave it to the hand of fate when it comes to drawing my unknown partner. However, lately certain dreams and intuitions tell me that this partner exists but we haven't met yet. I had a vivid dream/vision (several of them, actually) and when I woke I felt a sense of enormous sexual and emotional satisfaction, as though all of my needs were being met. I can visualize this man almost perfectly, and not just physical characteristics either. I don't want this to just be a silly salted fire spell like I did in my younger years; I mean to say: this is real to me, this is SERIOUS. I'm nearly 41 years old and I can't afford to toy and manipulate and game play. I feel like God and the saints are giving me a real chance and I need to align everything , yet I also know that if I get too fussy and rigid I'll blow everything out of proportion and wreck it all with my fussing and whining.
I don't don't want to just stop at a red nude male candle, because that only symbolizes lust. Lust and good sex are important, but I want my true love to also be a relationship based on friendship and love, trust, compassion, understanding! I need him to see that when I'm flying into a rage that he needs to hug me instead of yelling at me and a simple red candle spell might not draw that right man. However, it's beyond that. What these dreams are telling me is that this unknown lover is REAL, he exists already. It's a matter of me creating the correct spells and formulae to draw us together so that cruel fate or the Devil's wiles doesn't cause us to slip right past each other. Please help if you can. Any guidance is appreciated and will be considered.
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:36 am

The Come to Me spell would be appropriate for your need. In addition, don't discount what you can do in the physical and mundane to attract a suitable partner. Get out and get involved with activities you enjoy, put yourself in as many social situations as you can, and work on your appearance and people skills.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 am

Start by doing a bit of cleansing to clear away the residue of the past - take 3 days of cleansing baths in some Uncrossing bath crystals mixed with some Love Me crystals to make a simple love uncrossing bath. Or you may use 13-Herb Bath if you prefer. Concentrate on leaving the past behind and opening the way for a new love who will be your desired and required partner for life.

Make a list of the qualities that you want in your life's partner, and use that as your petition paper for the Come To Me spell kit.

Build an altar that will be your love-drawing altar, and make it as beautiful as you possible can - get creative, it doesn't have to be expensive, just representative of some way of the love you want to draw. Keep some fresh pink and red roses on it at all times. Place something on the altar that represents your ancestors, and ask your ancestors to help draw the perfect partner to you. If you wish to petition another spirit Archangel Raphael can help draw the appropriate partner to you to, and you may place a picture of him on the altar as well.

Work the Come To Me spell kit on that altar.

While you are waiting for things to manifest, keep a Come To Me vigil candle, or an oil lamp (I personally prefer vegetable oil lamps over kerosene ones, but it's a personal choice) fixed for Come To Me burning on the altar at all times - a perpetual flame.

Each week on Friday, take a bath with Come To Me bath crystals mixed with King Solomon Wisdom bath crystals - this will help you have the wisdom to recognize good prospects from bad.

Be patient. Drawing the perfect partner for you may take some time. During that time, keep the faith, and spend time on nurturing yourself. If you have not already sought counselling to heal from the abusive relationships in the past, do so - this will aid you in being the best and strongest person you can be, which will in turn attract a partner who is likewise strong and healthy. Maintain your altar during this incubation and searching period.

Best of luck!

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:42 am

Hello Madame Pamita, It's their real signature, but It's a xerox copy I think, either that or it was printed off the printer from the computer. I'm not really sure, because I didn't make the copy myself. It was given to me. So I'm wondering if that would be good enough?

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:45 am

I have another question, which one should I do first, the Break-up spell kit or the Come to Me Spell?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 am

Starbright, it is not his or her "real" signature, but a copy. A real signature is something the target would have touched and signed. What you have is a very weak link. The picture and full name are more likely to help you. Something the target has touched would be much better.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 am

I see, thanks Mama Micki.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:00 pm

You've gotten a lot of wonderful advice in this thread. As far as I can see, all that's left is the garnish :-)
Wordsmith_08 wrote:yet I also know that if I get too fussy and rigid I'll blow everything out of proportion and wreck it all with my fussing and whining.
I think the love altar that Devi Spring recommends can be a gradual process, just as a lodestone altar can be. Start a simple as you need to, go as big as you want to.
I don't want to just stop at a red nude male candle, becuase that only symbolizes lust. Lust and good sex are important, but I want my true love to also be a relationship based on friendship and love, trust, compassion, understanding!
Yes, all that and hot sex too! Nude male candles come in other colors -- white, blue, and pink. You could alternate them with the red ones.
I need him to see that when I'm flying into a rage that he needs to hug me instead of yelling at me
Have I mentioned including King Solomon Wisdom in this work? No? You knew that was coming as soon as you saw my avatar, didn't you? :-) And don't forget Chuparrosa, which is specifically formulated for just the kind of relationship you want.

And while you're waiting for Devi Spring's wonderful altar recommendations to manifest their results, work on yourself, too: Blessing, more King Solomon Wisdom for yourself, Psychic Vision (to reinforce the King Solomon Wisdom and thereby increase self-knowledge), Tranquility, maybe even Crucible of Courage.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Miss Michaele...did you see that I recommended King Solomon Wisdom crystals be mixed in with the Come To Me crystals for the weekly bath. ;)
You're so very right that Wisdom work is a really important part of dating and finding love!

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 am

thanks,

mary bee,
since you mention using attraction or lodestone...
what are the main differences then between an attraction vigil light vs. a lodestone vigil light?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 am

Lodestone products have a mineral oil base and are intended for use with a lodestone for drawing work of all kinds.
Attraction products have a vegetable oil base, and are used for all manner of drawing in general.

It's really a personal choice which you prefer to work with.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 am

is doing both over the top
or should one choose just one?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Just choose one. I mean, you could mix them, but they're both for the same thing really. It's not like you're mixing in something different to slightly fine-tune the formula.

If you're going to be working with lodestones, then use Lodestone. Otherwise, just go with Attraction.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:26 pm

thanks!

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:50 am

I always thought that you had to have physical contact with a person in order for attraction spells to work. You can really do this without knowing them personally?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Yes you can work on someone you have never met face to face. Some can even work on people they have never talked to, such as someone in the news or a celebrity.

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Then I guess there's hope for me.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 am

Is this stranger someone famous? Have you ever met him/her? Does this person have a way to contact you? Do they know who you are? If this is someone with whom you have no contact and no connection, it will be awfully hard work to get them, just saying...
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 am

Madame Pamita, Brainny stated that the woman is the sister of someone (s)he dated in the past, and that she knows about him/her but they have not met. (Brainny, please state your gender, if possible, so we can get a clearer picture of the situation. Better yet, update your profile.)

I would suggest contacting the ex, if possible, and see if you can arrange a meeting. Influence oil or powder may help you get the ex to agree.

christa198730

Unread post by christa198730 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:13 pm

hi,

I was interested in a married man before but I'm over him, I found a guy that is exactly my type, I think we would be perfect for each other, I'm only 24 years old and I haven't had these feelings for a man since I dated one of my ex boyfriends I was crazy about.

I know everything about him, his full name, birthday, what kind of music he likes and what type of personality he has and the kind of women he's dated before, we have some things in common and think we would get along well, I don't want to ramble but anyway, I know so much about him because I've been trying to get our friends to introduce us and I've asked them to tell me more about him and I want to meet him but he travels almost all year long and is never in one spot for long, so that makes it hard for us to meet one another.

He just broke up with his girlfriend he worked with, his friends said she cheated on him and they had a bad breakup.

What type of spell work should I try that will help ignite the spark when I meet him?

I thought about doing a honey jar but I'm nervous because I've never done any spells before like I've said I think and I don't know if that will work on someone that you don't know personally yet.

If anyone could help or offer some advice I would be very thankful :) I'm not going to act silly like I did last time and say I have feelings for him and I haven't even met him yet but there is something there on my side at least

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:50 am

Mama Micki wrote:Yes you can work on someone you have never met face to face. Some can even work on people they have never talked to, such as someone in the news or a celebrity.
Very interesting. Wish I had known this when I was single. :D I have already learned so much from this forum, and haven't even read half of the posts.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:42 am

You can work a Come To Me kit on him. Try to find out when he's going to be in town next, and do the work a week or two beforehand. Carry a mojo you've fixed to draw him on your person when you think you may be around him. Wear love oils as a personal scent as well!

But do take into consideration that he does seem to not be around all that much. Would that kind of relationship suit you? It may, and that's great. But it is a factor to think about before you decide whether or not to pursue a relationship with someone. :)

kyleskonjure

Unread post by kyleskonjure » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm thinking of attempting the White Candle Love spell I found on another page on LuckyMojo (first spell on http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html) and I saw that I must look at it the entire time.

I'm fairly new to hoodoo, and I was wondering that since that's gotta be 3 hours, at least, would it be inadvisable for me to smoke a cigar while I sit?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Kyleskonjure, If watching a candle burn for three hours is not for you, then simply buy a SMALLER CANDLE. Our 4" candles take only 1 1/2 hours to burn.

But please, don't smoke tobacco. Tobacco is the leading cause of lung, throat, and mouth cancer and a leading cause of heart disease. It smells bad and after you smoke it, you stink.

Don't smoke tobacco. It will kill you and after you die the books in your home will have very little resale value because nobody on ebay wants to buy tobacco-stinking books, so your descendents will not even get much money from the books you ruined while you were coughing your lungs out and they had to take care of you.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

kyleskonjure

Unread post by kyleskonjure » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Also, in reference to the "Things we hold precious," I can't think of anything small/that would fit on an altar. Most of what we mutually hold precious are concepts/ideas/memories as opposed to small objects, or objects in general. Could I print or draw some images depicting said concepts/ideas/memories as a substitute?

And I'm aware of the evils of cigars, when I smoke I do it outside of my home(backyard) and away from people who are not keen on it. Also, I don't smoke cigarettes, nor do I inhale cigars, to me it's just a random activity I enjoy occasionally, as well as the only thing I can think of that would help pass time and allow me to keep my eyes on the flame for a full 3+ hours :P

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 pm

kyleskonjure, "those things precious to you and to the one you love" need not be "small objects" (i did not even mention "objects" in that spell) and a photo of a happy day together would be perfect, as would a photocopy of a page of a book your both enjoy.

Your second reference to keeping your eyes on the flame "for a full 3+ hours" indicates you overlooked or did not understand what i wrote above about the 4" altar candle that we sell for 30 cents each, which burns for 1 1/2 hours. Here is it:
CAN-401-WHIT
4" Altar Candle, White
$.30

catherine yronwode

kyleskonjure

Unread post by kyleskonjure » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Ah, sorry I didn't mention, I had a 5 1/2 white taper candle laying about that I've cut to 4 inches and inscribed, it actually looks to be the same size as the one you've posted. The google search I did on candle shapes vs. their burning time is what put "3 hours" into my head.

Also, since I'm not sure of another way to contact you, I sincerely want to thank you for this wealth of information you have provided. You probably hear this a lot, but I am truly grateful and appreciative of the work you've put down so average people can learn this art. Again, I know this is out of place, but I couldn't figure out another way to contact you, feel free to delete it!

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Nice spell. Quick question, I noticed on the link it says it's for new love but people here are talking about doing this spell for someone in particular. Do we just visualize an already known person or put his picture on the altar?

Sorry, was unclear

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 pm

It was taught to me as a spell for sexual love with someone who is not yet your lover.
catherine yronwode

kyleskonjure

Unread post by kyleskonjure » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Just completed this spell earlier today, the candle took about 2 and a half hours but I did it. When it says envision your "lover", does that mean the WHOLE time? I'm pretty advanced in my study of yoga, and can focus my mind for long periods, but I hate to admit it did wander a few times, and I broke eye contact with the flame a few times as well.

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Thank you Miss Cat! Good luck on the results kyleskonjure :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 am

Here is the come to me link. www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MariaSecreta

Unread post by MariaSecreta » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:55 am

I am ready to find a new love. I do not have a particular person in mind. But I have thought long and hard about the qualities I am seeking in a man. I do not currently know anyone who possesses all or most of these qualities and I don't know how to go about finding such a man or using a way to attract my ideal partner to me. Any suggestions?

Also: I cannot use candles in my building.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:40 am

Hi MariaSecreta,

write the list of qualities you're looking for. Place it under a large or extra large lodestone and feed the lodestone every day, talking to it while you do, explaining to it the kind of man you seek. If you want, you can even place that lodestone and list in a special container of some kind so that you can keep the work in your underwear drawer when you're not feeding the stone.

After seven days of feeding the stone (or go a full 21 if you're patient enough), add some of the lodestone hairs to a bottle of Come To Me Oil and use the oil as a perfume daily.

Keep in mind that the more detailed and long the list of qualities, the longer it may (although not necessarily) take for the Divine to find a proper match for you.

No doubt other more experienced workers on the Forum will have excellent alternatives to offer you as well.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

caramelkisses

Unread post by caramelkisses » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:14 pm

I probably could have phrased my title a bit better, I apologize..

Anyway a few month ago I had a reading done and was told of a man that would be coming, I did a spell to help along the process, and I believe he is here. :D

Things have been going great so far, but he left today to go on vacation for a month. I guess I just don't want things to get stale or he loses interest while away, I want him to think about me, you know look forward to coming back and us progressing into something more.

Not trying to control or dominate him at all, just want to help along the natural progression of what happens when 2 people are genuinely interested in each other.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

TIA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:28 pm

First question, do you have personal concerns? You can start with Follow Me Boy http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html to keep him coming back ...adding Look Me Over to gain his attention and admiration and Chuparrosa http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html to manifest a true and honest love.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Dress a red or pink candle with Follow Me Boy and Bewitching oils to keep him interested. You can use a red or pink male figural candle or a skull candle if you prefer. Use these oils as a personal fragrance also.

caramelkisses

Unread post by caramelkisses » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 am

Thank you both for your responses.

I don't have personal concerns of his at this time. Would I carve his name into the candle? Or do I put my name and write my petition placing it underneath?

Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 pm

You will crave his name...

caramelkisses

Unread post by caramelkisses » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:08 pm

So I don't need a petition paper, just carve his name on the candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 am

I would add fire of love to this to keep the passion in your relationship.
www.luckymojo.com/fire of love.

Get a red candle carve his name on it. You can create a name paper with his name written 7 times then cross it with your name. Then get a red pen WITHOUT lifting the paper (cross the ts and dot the Is when you are finished). IF you lift up the pen you will have to start over.Now going clock wise around the names write " love me, come to me, find me irresistable" Keep doing it until you have connected it to the beginning. Do not worry if at the end you do not complete the word. I would get a picture of you and him, and have them face each other. Then put the pictures inside the name paper and fold them towards you...turn to the right once then fold the paper toward you again. Put it under the candle.

jenn456

Unread post by jenn456 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:31 am

Hi:

I want to draw a new unknown love, but it seems a lot of the spells mention personal concerns or at least a name. I know you can amend the spells with either "my perfect love" or a petition paper with all the qualities you desire.

Are any of these particularly better for an UNKNOWN love?
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

the lodestone and red candle spell here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
(and I think I read somewhere the candle should be white for unknown love, but I can't find that again...anyone know if that's true?)

or something else I haven't found? :)

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:56 am

For matters of drawing a romantic love specifically--whether known or unknown I prefer come to me-but there is no reason you cannot combine the formula of come to me with the formula of attraction. You can use a red candle to draw the right lover to your side-even if you do not have a name, just be aware that without a specific target the work may take longer and once a specific target does show up, you might want to do it again.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:03 am

Hi jenn456,

an Attraction spell kit is perfect if you don't have a specific person targeted, as is the red candle and lodestone spell. The attraction kit already comes with all the supplies you need, you need to purchase supplies for the red candle and lodestone spell.

To attract an unknown lover, either red, pink or white can be used depending on which colour suits your intention best. I prefer white if looking for a long-term life partner as it covers a whole gamut of qualities: but that's personal opinion only. Red would be the traditional colour for the spell.

You can also read through the following threads that deal with similar subjects, they may give you some ideas:

red-figural-candles-to-attract-unknown- ... 10762.html
drawing-my-unknown-lover-t18347.html
attracting-unknown-love-t18010.html
which-candle-at-misc-for-an-unknown-love--t17411.html
spell-for-a-mentor-t12679.html (this may be where you go the using a white candle from)
to-drawn-an-unknown-lover-to-you-t1799.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 pm

You can use a come to me spell kit for an unknown lover too.

Rabbit Mountain

Unread post by Rabbit Mountain » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Some weeks ago I decided it would be good to expand the number of people in my life, both friends and potential lovers, having moved to a new city almost a year ago and have not really established a good social circle here yet.

Now, I discovered years ago that full-on spells usually work for me like a sledgehammer, so I do things slow and steady over time so as not to overwhelm myself. In this case, I anointed a pink charm candle with attraction oil, a blue charm candle with van-van oil (stroking upward), burned some van-van incense, and fed two lodestones with magnetic sand. My basic prayer was simply to bring friends and potential lovers into my life. I performed this small ritual perhaps a half dozen times over the course of perhaps two weeks.

Six weeks later I now have three lovers! Dating has never been much a part of my life so this is very bizarre and I do not know what to do. Of these three, one wants to get very serious very quickly; one I like a great deal as both a friend and lover but he is not as interested in me; and one is so inconvenient I hardly see him.

I would like to dampen the fire burning in the very-serious guy's heart, and stoke up the flicker in the less serious guy's heart. Above all I do not want to hurt ANYONE. All these guys are excellent human beings and if possible I would like to remain friends with them all.

My question is this: since I used attraction & van-van formulas in the beginning to bring about this situation, can I use them in reverse to undo it? For example, using attraction oil on a pink candle, stroking downward, and writing something to the effect of "Lover X loses interest in me peacefully and with joy" also downward on the candle? Perhaps using the fed lodestones (which I still have — the little ritual is still set up on my altar though I haven't performed it in weeks) on a small dish and moving them apart periodically as the candle burns?

The last thing I want to do is complicate things further, and I fear adding a new formula to the energies I've unleashed might do that. For whatever reason, this particular work seems to be especially potent for me at this time.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Six attraction spells in two weeks! Man. Six of the same spells? That is harbouring into "overcasting." But you got good results. Well get the personal concerns of the guy you are most interested in then!

I'd rather you concentrate your magical energy and focus for the feller you want and just use your speech telling the overly serious guy to cool it!

Rabbit Mountain

Unread post by Rabbit Mountain » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Thanks Jinglepop — that is actually pretty close to what I've decided to do. I spoke with the overly serious guy and told him he was going too fast and I needed to back off for a while. The guy I like is out of town, but I anticipate seeing him later this week.

I don't actually consider my spell work to be six separate spells, but rather one spell performed over a period of time. I do it that way because in the past I've had overwhelming experiences with big spell productions done all in one shot — I just try to break it down into smaller bits to release/build the energies a little more slowly. That way if things start getting overwhelming I can back off the work, whereas if I do one big spell I basically just have to wait it out and potentially clean up a much bigger mess. It may be unconventional but it seems to work for me. I don't consider the work to be completed until I dispose of the candle drippings, incense ashes and stuff.

For whatever reason, some formulas just seem to want to work REALLY fast & strong. Attraction was a new formula so I didn't want to take any chances! I'm hardly adept with hoodoo but one thing I've learned: be careful what you wish for — and how hard you wish for it! ;)

If I can ever get my schedule under control I very much want to take Cat's correspondence course, and thoroughly learn some form of divination. I don't know if everyone has the same experiences I've had, but I've found hoodoo to be exceptionally powerful and if I'm going to use it, I need to use it properly. I've had weird occurrences when something backfires — like the time I tried to attract just plain sex, and ended up getting my car infested with a breeding population of autumn beetles. :o

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Mon May 07, 2012 11:46 am

I ve been single for a while and I am looking for help in finding my true love. I am 30 y.o. female and I am tired of being alone. I have used all of your other products including the most recent van van which really has worked like a charm.... I am very happy with my results. I am just looking for a boost in my boring love life. I dont have anyone in mind, I am looking to meet someone new. Someone cute intresting and everything I deserve.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Eagerspirit81

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Chupparosa brings luck in attracting a lasting love. Follow Me Boy and Bewitching get men interested.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Nice choices Mama Micki < here are your links >
Chupparosa Magic Spells < http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html > brings about a condition of ideal love, founded in honesty and truth.
Follow Me Boy Spiritual Products < http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html > to dominate and control a male lover.
Bewitching Spiritual Products < http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html > add mystery, fascination, and
sexual allure to love spells.

You can also add Look Me Over < http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html >to get the admiration of potential targets.

Good Luck!
Good Luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:56 pm

I would do things in this order

1. Look me over and bewitching to create some general interest among men that you would like

2. Once you have found a man or two you like then you could move on to chuparrosa and adam and eve to find your soul mate.

www.luckymojo.com/adamnandeve.html

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:45 am

You guys are the greatest. Thank the most high for this site and people that help to run it. You always give honest solid advice. I will try your suggestions.
And I am truly grateful.
Thank you.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 am

Do attraction products work better for people who are good looking than for those who have average (or less) looks?

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Attraction products work to attract money, love, attention etc. It's a general attraction formula, more intricate than "Magnet" oil but similar in action.

And historically, there are definitely people out there who are not considered by most to be "classically" good looking but who still manage to attract certain people and circumstances. So yes - by that mundane fact I'm sure Attraction products would still work well for those who feel they are 'lacking' in some sense or another.

Mixing Attraction with Bewitching products would be a fun combo, I think :)

Also try washing with Van Van products/bath crystals to remove any negative energy of self-doubt (if there happens to be any).

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”