Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

trinichic

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by trinichic » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 am

Dear Cat,

Thank you for your respond. i have booked an appointment to have a reading done but that wont be until march 9th. so should i go ahead and purchase the kits you suggested or shall i wait until the reading is done to know the outcome? i must admit that i felt very hurt when u said that maybe too much time have passed because i only stumbled upon this site last month.

i do love my husband dearly despite what he has done because my intention have always been that once u get married and have kids,then u dont go looking for anyone else and besides the children loves him quite alot and cries for him when he's leaving. i know i may sound like i'm in denial but he was a very nice person to me and our 1st son before all this transpired.

i do think that he still loves me somewhat because when he visits he still tries to sleep with me,he shows some sort of concern when i'm sick.he brings me lunch/dinner at times,so i don't know if i'm reading to much into this or what?

please help me

trinichic :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:38 am

I am sorry you feel "hurt" that i said too much time may have passed. I deal with this sort of work all the time and i am speaking fro experience, generally. Every case is different, and perhaps your case may go against the odds.

The reading will reveal more. I would wait on purchasing spell kits until after the reading.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Thank you Cat for the wonderful reading. However, I still feel in my heart, that I can't give up on trying to get back my ex. I was thinking of getting another reading but a longer one so I can maybe add more stuff that I didn't get to say. I've had dreams and other signs. I actually feel more determind really.

I bought a Return to Me fixed candle. I really don't want it to go to waste. And something tells me to use it.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Then go ahead and burn the candle. But set a time limit for your work, so you can move on if you need to. Don't let weeks, months, and years pass you by while you wait for him.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:08 pm

...especially if you have had confirmation by your reading that there may not be a fix for your situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Good advice, Mama Micki. Setting a time-limit is one of the most important things to do in any kind of love-return or reconciliation situation.

Also, a 10 minute reading is basically a yes/no reading; it does not allow time for additional questions, such as "Will using magic help me change this situation?" or a rootwork consultation, such as "What spells would be best suited to my situation, and how do i perform them?"
catherine yronwode

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:29 pm

That is what I was thinking. When you said that he would possibly regret leaving me in the future, I thought "Well... I have NEVER actually used any LM products for this case before..."

But you're right Cat, my ex IS a very stubborn person sometimes. The reading did help a lot, and I feel that I'm ready for a even deeper reading into this situation.

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello,
This thread provides a wealth of info on honey jars: honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html. You can find a lot of answers to what you're wondering about there, and get help from others on additional questions.
As for signs, movement, and results:
signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Best of luck!
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 am

Hi TheNewGuy,

since you are already working with an AIRR member on your case - it may well be best to consult your worker concerning your questions. That said:

1) Many spells take up to 3 months to come to fruition (3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, 3 months for completion is a traditional timing for example) so while you may get results within two months do keep in mind that honey jars can be slow and steady and take a while to do their thing.

2) Asking your AIRR worker would be a good idea on this one so as to make sure that your works are compatible and that your choice is suited to the case. The LM Reconcilation Spell kit could be an alternative: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

3) Well it certainly won't help things. In much spell work a ''Let go and let God'' attitude can be helpful.

4) The potency of the work depends more on the quality of the personal concerns in it and the amount of time that's passed since the break-up than the physical distance between the two parties.

5) Signs and movement are personal. What constitutes a sign for me may well mean nothing for you and vice versa. Contact from your target is an overall excellent sign as is physical contact.

6) Maybe, maybe not. It depends on how sensitive you are.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 am

Thank you. I emailed her two days ago and got a response last night. In my email I asked if I could ask her a few last questions to get some closure. She responded by saying she wasn't sure of what there was to talk about and that she didn't want to. This is the first contact we've had in like 2 months though so I think it is a good sign. I am using kind words as often as I can to make it sound very humble. Is it okay to use that kit when I am getting my jar done by an AIRR worker?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:40 am

It's probably ok, but you really need to check with your AIRR worker first so that there is full transparency about what work is being done, and that it can all be taken into consideration with your plan.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:33 am

Lately I've been getting jolts of adrenaline. Starting maybe 2 nights ago. I don't even have to think about her or anything, but especially at night I feel this surge in confidence and comfort. Is this a common sign of progression in the spell?

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:59 am

I have a honey being done for me by Marin Graves of AIRR (Thanks Marin!). I have a few questions that are more general and I don't want to bother her with so many questions.

1. I contacted my ex girlfriend for the first time in a while asking if I could ask a few last questions(we broke up about 4 months ago). She said she didn't want to so I said thats ok. Then she posted something on her Facebook account. It was a quote from someone else I think, but it was in her native language which I got translated by a student I know. It said something like,"It's funny how someone who takes up only a small part of your brain is someone you can never forget." It's difficult to translate it in English easily, but that's about as close as I can get it. She is thinking about me again then. Is that somewhat positive?

2. Should I contact her at all anymore or just let that sit and grow with the honey jar?

3. Can I pray to St. Expedite to hasten the results?

4. Can any thoughts I have interfere with the honey jar working?

Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi the New Guy,

I merged your last message in the thread that's already open about the work concerning your ex. It has been done so that the entire story can remain in the same place and thus knowing the story, better advice can be given.

1. Only you know if that's positive. It could refer to you, it could also refer to another person or situation you aren't aware of. It does seem to be a sign if it's referring to you.

2. I wouldn't go overly aggressive during your fledgling steps of reconciliation but that's simply a personal opinion rather than a magickal one. A divination on the subject might be able to give you some insight on the subject as could speaking to your rootworker.

3. Yes. If you do, make sure to pay him with pound cake and flowers if he comes through. Also be sure to be specific about what you consider to be results and time-frame when you petition him.

4. Refer to answer 3 in my above post from march 1st.
Aura Laforest

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Thank you Aura! I am positive that the sign referred to me. I sent her a couple emails in the past week and I'll leave it at that for the time being. The reason I asked that question about my thoughts again is because for some reason I'm afraid my thoughts about her being with someone else ate at me and interfered with my meditations and visualizations. She isn't with anyone else, but there is a boy she knows that for some reason I'm afraid she would go for. I'll pray to St. Expedite daily then and make sure to offer him the pound cake and flowers to his picture which I will print out. Will a picture work for prayer or should I buy/make a statue? I am leaving the country for a couple of weeks and won't be able to order anything in time so can I just carry a picture of him with me and pray to it every day?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:19 am

Hi TheNewGuy,

make sure not to pay St-Expedite until he actually comes through for you. Take the time to read the long thread on working with him if you haven't already, since it contains lots of useful advice on petitioning him: working-with-saint-expedite-t5531.html . You can use either a statue or a prayer card, or even a Vigil light with his picture on it. Statues are especially good when you have a working relationship with the Saint and He/She has a permanent place(s) in your home. Pictures and pocket prayer paquets or key chains are excellent if you're travelling. LM has a both statuettes and prayer cards as well as sample prayers to help you out: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Aura Laforest

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Thank you again Aura! I'm going on my trip in a few days so I'll print out a picture of St. Expedite and pray to him with my petition when I get some private time as I will be sharing hotel rooms with at least one other person at a time. I'll tell him I will pay him back as soon as I return home if he completes this in that timeframe, otherwise I will wait until he comes through. I would buy a statue, but there isn't enough time to ship it before the trip. I could use that in the promise as well and tell him I will buy a formal depiction through which to thank him on top of the pound cake and flowers.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:02 am

rico wrote:I was thinking of buying a book for her and dusting the the covers and pages with the reconciliation powder and or return to me and kiss me powders? do you think this could work as well?
Dressing a book is a good idea - especially if she reads the book and handles it everyday. I would use reconciliation if you had a nasty break up, return to me if the separation was peaceful. Kiss me now is to get some action from anywhere it comes, so.. not so helpful. Better would be for YOU to wear Follow Me Girl, in my opinion. AND it's got a great new label now :)
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 am

I have a honey jar going, but I want to keep distracted as much as possible. Should I meet other girls? I don't mean get into a relationship, but more hang out or something. A lot of those websites to help getting an ex back say to date other girls. We are a at a distance so she wouldn't know about it. It kind of feels wrong still, but I don't know what I should do. I only want her really, but I miss spending time with a girl. Thanks!

FoxGlove

Unread post by FoxGlove » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 am

Well, my advice would be (and this is more as a woman than as a rootworker) -- is yes, yes, yes. See other friends, whether they be men or women. If they do happen to be women, then all the better. You want to give the impression as much as possible that you do have a life, and you will be ok, no matter what happens. That just makes you a more desirable partner, in my opinion. Ideally, I think your intended needs to know you care, but that you are not sitting at home pathetically pining away (because that puts a lot of pressure on her, and it's a little scary). So, absolutely yes -- get out there. If you can hang out with friends who are girls -- all the better -- and by all mean, let her get wind of it (get those photos up on Facebook! lol) I'm not advocating game-playing -- but, believe me, it WILL make her perk up a little bit to know that you have options. Good luck! ;)

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Thanks FoxGlove. I don't think she thinks I just sit around all day, but I will for sure be doing more uploading things to show that even better. Kinda hard to be with other girls still even though it's been several months. It feels like cheating almost. I'll get to it! Thanks again!

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:33 am

Hi new to this. just wanted to kniw what candle should I have to burn. been with this guy thats younger than I am but he has an old mentality thats what made me interested in him. we been together for a long time. im practically the only female that he knows. spend awhole lot a time for him to be younger treated me better than the older one.

problem that I have was people who were jealous of this, (brothers the most) its like he wanted to give into them so he wouldn look weak. I know he still love me. we've only been 1 month apart. know they glad im sad regardless. of the younger I love him and in his heart he knows noone going to be there for him. besides me we had another break up took about 3 months than he came back so sorry, and said being out with the other females wasnt worth it. now we're back at the same spot again.

I orderd a Reconciliation candle a Intranquil Spirit candle to make him suffer with how I felt for him to do this a second time, and a Confusion candle for the ones that doing the interfrence. Is thus the best way to go about this? Hes like right down the road from me so its hard but hes walking around like he never cared same as before. I think that's impossibke but he's a guy so I had them light the candles on their altar of the missionary independent spiritualist church.

anything else I might need? as they are more experienced than me? yesterday was hard cause all I heard was his name but I didnt like how I was hearing it. My family member start hanging back out with him then find out my friend which is an older guy got each other's phone numbers. It all crazy. Than someone text me and ask me did I have his number all in one day. it just made me feel worse that the whole day was about him. Any input?
Last edited by Mary Bee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity, punctuation and spelling

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 am

You have a bunch of different feelings about this situation, given that you ordered wildly different candles on your guy.

You want to Reconcile with him, so you did a Reconciliation candle, but you want to use Intranquil Spirit on him too? That is a candle/spell that calls up a spirit from Hell to torture him into returning to you! Using Reconciliation and Intranquil Spirit at the same time is like hitting the gas and the brakes on a car at the same time; you won't go anywhere and you'll damage the car.

If he lives close by to you, I'd suggest getting some Return To Me and Reconciliation sachet powders, mixing them with the local dirt to blend them in, pray that he will return to you and reconcile, and sprinkle it on the ground where he'll walk.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 am

So I have a honey jar going to reconcile with my ex. I want to build a relationship with a saint and I also want my ex to go to my university or one close to it. Which saint would be best for asking to get her to go to my university as well as to get her to come back to me quickly. I can't burn candles in college so is praying sufficient? How exactly should I contact the saints without candles or incense as both are banned in the dorms? I am a guy who loves love and the joyous elements of life. I love to help others as well. Is there a saint who will help me out and share this kind of view on life and help me to keep positive like I used to until my ex left several months ago? Thanks!

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:27 pm

So should I cancel the other candle if they haven burn yet? I just wanted him to feel how it feel to make someome feel bad. How do I get the powdets? and did I order the right candle, the confusion one for the other people thats was causing problems? They're still around him all the time.
Last edited by Mary Bee on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity, punctuation and spelling

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:34 pm

You can call the shop and ask them not to set the Intranquil Spirit candle.

You can order the powders here:
Return To Me

Reconciliation

Here is a link to instructions on laying down powders and other Hoodoo tricks:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Im to late for the intrnqual candle already burning so I just canceled the reconcile than ill do that one later cause I dont want that reaction

ziraya
Newly Registered

Unread post by ziraya » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:05 pm

With my fiance I was in relationship for 6 years. Some six months ago he began to betray me, left me in December. He broke up, he said that he has to "have fun".

After we broke up, he had sex with multiple girls, recently, as I know, three weeks ago. One of the women told me (she arrived to him for weekend to have sex with him).

In the meantime, he started hanging out with another woman. Now he told me, he only meets with her, gets to know her, but this is not a relationship.

And now he told me that he is no longer sleeping (has sex) with the other woman (do not know whether to believe it).

Is there a way I can regain him, and have him remain faithful to me?

I wish he was in love with me and wanted me as I bring happiness to him to want only me, and remain faithful to me.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Clarity

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and I'm interested in doing my own spell work. I have worked with casters in the past but I'm ready to do some work on my own. Not to mention it is getting too expensive for me.

I do have a complicated situation involving several people and I would like some advice on how to proceed and which combinations of spells I should consider.

A little background: Ultimately I want to reconcile with my ex. We broke up over 6 months ago and outside of seeing each other publicly we are not in contact. He has recently started to see someone new. They are not exclusive but I am pretty sure it's heading that direction. His mother does not approve of us being together either. She has interfered and was part of our breaking up. I'm older than him and I think this is a problem for her. And, to make matters worse, his best friends feel the same way. He's a musician and they want him to jam all the time and go out, party, be single, and travel. All of these people were nice to my face when he and I were together but as soon as he expressed the slightest discomfort they all pounced. Anyway, now you see why this is a complicated situation.

The 5 spells I am interested in:

* 1 honey jar spell for my ex (reconciliation),

* 1 honey jar spell for his friends (stop gossip), and

* 1 honey jar spell for his family (love/friendship)

* Either a break up spell candle kit, or a break up vinegar jar kit (or both depending on advice given)

* An Intranquility spell kit

I am new to this so forgive me if it's painfully obvious, lol!

My questions:

1) Are the spells I am considering fitting to my situation?

2) Should I be doing a combination of spells since I have different targets in mind or should I do these in a particular order?

3) For the break up work, should I do a reconciliation candle spell as well or is the honey jar enough?

4) Should all these spells be set at different times of the week and different phases of the moon?

Thanks everyone for your time and for helping me out. Please don't pass judgement on me, this is my last ditch effort in this situation and I have set a firm end date. :)

ziraya
Newly Registered

Unread post by ziraya » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:55 am

I've forund Santa Muerte and Intranquility Soul, should I do one of those?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:26 am

Well first off, ander around the love/reconciliation forum, you'll find much useful information there. As for your 5 questions, I will give you general advice.

: honey jar for him is a good start but come to me would also help or even better would be reconciliation work
( http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html )

: honey jar isn't really for stopping gossip this is,
( http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html )

: for his family you could do honey jar and stop gossip work

: a vinegar jar or break up kit would help between him and his potential new partner.

: Intranquility is a very extreme spell, I am not sure who made this example but I love it so I will use it. "In-tranquility is the same as holding a gun to your desired partners head and telling them 'Love me or die' if you would not do that then it probably isn't the right spell for you to use" it summons a tortured soul to inflict agony on your target until they return to you. If they don't, well, they'll wish they did.

Questions answered :

1: some are but better advice can come from the love forum linked above

2: I generally do different spells on different altars I.E. love spells on love altar curses on curse altar and so on (if you are going to curse follow the cleanse > protect > curse > cleanse > protect lay out)

3: break up and reconciliation and honey jars are not the same thing, he may reconcile with you but also stay with the new person on the side without the break up work and generally I would say no a honey jar is not enough after a relationship has ended, but sometimes it is you know your situation better then me.

4: Time is only important if you believe it is.

You could also just move on. Either way get a reading done before hand.

Best of luck
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:41 am

I would suggest Cast Off Evil to keep him from letting his friends talk him into constant partying. Crucible of Courage may be helpful also for him to stand up to his friends and his mother.

I agree with Josh, the Intranquility Spirit is very harsh, and there are many other alternatives.

Timing is an enhancement for spellwork, but not essential.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:49 am

I think you should Cut and Clear and move on. It is difficult to change someone's nature; he has been open with his not being interested in a committed relationship. Let him go and find someone who wants what you want.

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I didn't realize the subject line of my post had been changed by the moderator, but I will re-post this in the love section. I am more concerned about the break up work more than anything, tho. as I feel this is the most pressing issue. Would a vinegar jar be enough or should I do the candle work as well?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Mama Micki mentioned that "Road Opening is not directedly associated with St. Peter" -- but the CROSSROADS is associated with him, as he was crucified and his symbol is crossed keys.
catherine yronwode

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:05 pm

@Mama Micki - what are good alternatives to the Intranquility spell? I didn't realize it was such a harsh spell...it seemed as though it would just make him miserable in the "longing for me until he had me again" sense. But I don't want him to be miserable in general.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Ziraya, Neither Santa Muerte nor the Intranquil Spirit are easy to work with. For the first, you would do best if you had something personal of him and set a time limit on your work. For the second -- ugh -- more women get caught by this spirit than do men they are trying to catch. The Intranquil Spirit can drive you crazy.

I suggest a ten minute / ten dollar reading on whether you have a chance to succeed -- and, if the answer is "No," then do a Cut and Clear spell and find a better man.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Im with Miss Cat and Mama Micki...But I really think its time to move on. I would do a cut and clear.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mylastchance
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mylastchance » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:26 am

Hello, how can i make my ex lover who has now stopped speaking to me..come back to me and love me. We have been broken up since november. And recently stop talking since last week due to his lack of interest. How can i make him come back to me and love me. He is also moving to another location soon.
Last edited by starsinthesky7 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling errors, and clarity

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:29 am

1) Start off with a reading and see why he lost interest in you. I suggest this because there may be other circumstances such as another woman, or whatever else as to why he broke up and is not speaking with you.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

2) I would suggest perhaps starting a reconciliation sweet jar and then implementing anything else further from the readings

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Another option may be to just do a cut and clear to move on.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:43 am

1) Yes praying is fine to a saint. i would say their prayer daily, and leave their picture with a cup of water. If they grant your wish, make sure you give them what you promised.

2) I would work with St. Anthony to help reunite you and her. You can pray to him as well to help bring to the two of you closer in distance to help in the reuniting. But he will not MAKE her do it. He is not a dominating saint.

www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

3) If you want her to come to your university then you need to probably do some road opening work and attraction work to attract he to your university. But I would get a reading further on this to see what are the circumstances to make this possible.

4) I am not sure if there is a saint exactly to help you keep a positive attitude on life. But if you need help doing that then you should do some cleansing work and cast off evil to keep away negativity and worrisome thoughts. I would follow that up with some van van work and work with sun products to help with keeping positive. You can simply get some sun bath crystals and mix them with water in a squirt both. Squirt the water from toes to head and air dry. You can use attraction to attract the joyous things in life.

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi everyone, I need help getting my ex back the situation is a little complicated.
Okay we are both still in love with each other but ppl and things keep getting I the way the timing is off once again this has been going on for 5 years we have both moved on but at the end keep coming back to each other.

He recently just told me he's still in love with me and I admmited too. But he's been I a relationship for the past 8 months. Bottom line I want him back eventually when I'm ready for him. The problem is that we had a disagreement today n bowed to never look for or bother me again the argument was honestly my fault I just got bothered because something didn't go my way

I tried calling him and apologizing and he didn't answer or call me back.
What can I do to reconcile and bring him back into my life please help
Oh I recently started a honey jar before today's argument but something that works faster would be great please help this situation is making me very sad.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 am

1. i would get a reading. This has been going on for too long the back and forth. Just because two people come back to each other doesnt mean they are meant to be with each other. But then again I would see what the cards say. Perhaps you and him are just meant to be friends.

2. You could start with some reconcilation products just to get you and him back on good terms. I would use the reconciliation spell kit and/or the honey jar.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

3. As far as getting him to be your lover again see what the reading says, and get a plan of action.

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:29 am

Greetings,

I was looking up reconciliation spells and came across http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#lodestonelove and wanted suggestions on how this can be made into a reconciliation spell.

Thank you in advance,
LG

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 am

You could dress the lodestones with Reconciliation oil or Return To Me oil, or a mixture of both. Are you speaking with this person? Would they accept the mojo bag from you that contains "their" lodestone? If they wouldn't, would you be able to bury their lodestone bag on their property so that they walk over it?
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 am

Than you so much for your suggestions, I will get a reading soon.

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 pm

MaryBee wrote:You could dress the lodestones with Reconciliation oil or Return To Me oil, or a mixture of both. Are you speaking with this person? Would they accept the mojo bag from you that contains "their" lodestone? If they wouldn't, would you be able to bury their lodestone bag on their property so that they walk over it?
Thank you for replying. I have not spoken to this person in over a month and they probably wouldn't accept the mojo bag and I can't bury it on their property.

FoxGlove

Unread post by FoxGlove » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:08 pm

How is the love work going, NewGuy? I remember you talking about doing some work on your girl a few weeks ago, and was just wondering if there's been movement yet.

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 am

My friend and her husband broke up last year. He had a baby outside of their marriage....They got divorced but they clearly still love one another and want to get back together. I would like to do a love spell for them. Any suggestions.. I would love to see them happy and together again because they still love one another :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 am

Before you decide to get involved in their relationship. I would suggest that you get a reading first. They be happy together because they are NOT together. Just because they are happy together doesnt mean they should be together as a couple.

So get a reading first as it may be more than just a simple love spell that needs to be done considering he betrayed her trust with having another baby outside the marriage.

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 am

Hello Everyone,

If some of my words are not making sense or if I spelled some words wrong, please forgive me because I am crying :cry: like a baby and typing at the same time. My boyfriend of over 4 years broke up :shock: with me today and I want him back. I know that you all probably think that I am dumb for wanting him back but I do not care.

I called him this morning and he told me to never call him again. So, I kept calling back & he answered, but shortly his mistress texted my phone and told me to stop calling him. I am so hurt, torn, and heartbroken because I have been in a situation like this before in 2004 with my ex and I don't want this to happen again in my new realtionship.

I have only been in love with and loved 2 mens my whole entire life and that I the guy that I was my ex whom I was with for 7 years, and now my relationship of over 4 years. A lot of my family members tell me that I am crazy and many of them says that something is wrong with me because I have only had sex with 2 mens in my 30 years of life, but that is the type of woman I am. When I am in love with a man, I do not think about nor talk to no other man but my man.

I know that I am going to have to have a reading with an AIRR member, but I need a really strong AIRR member to help me with my situation. I am sick to my stomach because I cannot believe that he would do me like this. His little mistress (well I know her name) kept texting my phone telling me to leave him alone because they are together now.

I refuse to let another woman take my man away from me. I have been praying to GOD ever since I found out about this woman, asking Him to take this lady out of my boyfriend and my life forever.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:31 pm

1. You need to calm down. Next, stop calling him. That is just making you look ridiculous AND its making the situation worse. You do not want the situations to be worse.

2. Now after you calm down, I think you really need to look at your own actions and how you played a part in your relationship falling apart. If this has happened to you before, then that needs to be looked at. I am not saying he is not the problem, however, if you are not changing your own actions when you go to the next relationship. And you need to be aware of that. I mean FULLY aware of that. I would recommend you getting some therapy or speaking with someone about this situation and just your past experiences in general.

3. Please get a reading. And really LISTEN to what the reader is saying. If they are saying let this man go, then that's probably what the universe feels is best for you. This may be a lesson for you that the universe wants you to learn about yourself to have good things come to you in the future.

And FYI all the AIRR people are "strong" and effective. You must look and see which one may be the best for you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Oh dear, that is really sad news. You have my sympathy.

I get the impression that his mistress, as you call her, is more connected to him than you knew -- i feel that she has been texting you because she thinks she has a valid claim on his affections and she views YOU as the interloper, based on what he has told her. I think that he has been irresponsible and has played you and taken advantage of your kindness.

I know it hurts, and i know that you have been faithful to each man in your life. Now you need to ask God to send you a man of your own type, loyal generous, honest, and above all, willing to share a life with you, not just as a boyfriend, but as a husband and partner. This man was not that type.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:55 am

I agree with Cat. I mean we have all experienced heart break, and I was not trying to sound insensitive in my last post. But I think there is just someone better out there for you, and you can work a Come to me spell kit for this. Do not let this man destroy you not wnting to be in love again,but let him be the very person that helps you find your happiness with someone else.

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 am

Hello starsinthesky7 and Mrs. Cat,

Thanks so much for your information. I'm going to use 2 names on here, but they are not the real names because I do not want to confuse anyone. Ok, Floyd is going to play my ex and Jodie is going to play my current.

Come to think about it, when I got a reading the end of December from an AIRR she told me about this situation and she told me what to do, but I did not listen. I mean this AIRR reader told me a lot of things that's happening now and it is all making sense to me now, and she also told me that Jodie will come back to me once he finds out about this lady.

Also, when I said that this has happened to me before, I meant the leaving me for another woman part. When I came into this relationship of over 4 years, I did not trust Jodie because of what Floyd had done to me, and I know that this was part of the problem. Jodie would always tell me that I am blaming what Floyd did to me on him, and he was right. I still have not gotten over the fact that Floyd cheated on me and made 2 kids on me.

Also, I put my family (mom and sisters) before my relationships and the AIRR reader told me to not blame Jodie because its my fault that he cheated on me from the beginning because I always put my family (mom and sisters) before my relationships. Other family members always tell me that I need to let my mom and my sisters do things for their self, and look what this has got me again. Now I do not have a man, and I know that they are happy because they did not want me with Jodie from the beginning. Every time they call, I always come running and all they do is use me and talk about me.

Now as everything is happening, I am saying to myself, now I see what the AIRR reader was talking about and what she meant.

Mrs. Cat, yes, Jodie has been talking to her over 6 months now. He told me about her and he told me why he went out and did what he did. I forgave him, but I would always bring her name up when we would argue. Maybe I do need to go and talk to a shrink about my situation. Mrs. Cat, I did ask GOD to send me a man who would love me and I named other things (but I don't remember now) when I broke up with Floyd, and GOD sent me Jodie. I know that it was wrong of Jodie to do me the way that he done me, but I have to blame myself also.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 am

Well, I am not justifying what he did, but you have trust issues. I would do a Cut and Clear spell kit to break you free from past hurts. In addition, you need to do some healing work as well. It is time to move on from this and take it as a lesson. Life is about lessons. I know it hurts, but you deserve better. Do not blame yourself, but work on yourself.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

And I would go see a counselor or therapist about this just to work your stuff out. There is nothing wrong with that. Once you love yourself and move past that....do some come to me work to get a man you deserve, and that deserves you.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 pm

I have a honey jar going to reconcile with my ex girlfriend. I am seeing signs relatively frequently, but no movement from what I can see. She hasn't contacted me or anything like that. I have no idea what is going on in her life. What kind of movement should I be looking for? Its been about 4 weeks now. What should I do if the honey jar doesnt work? I have an AIRR worker doing it for me. Can I do something else? Anything? Im desperate. I have until late May before I lose her forever and have no possibility of ever seeing her again. It's a distance relationship and I feel everyday I lose more hope.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:21 am

I have a honey jar going for a specific girl. Should I get an attraction bag to increase desirability as well? Is it okay to attract other women whilst working to get her back? Which bag would you recommend?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:46 am

I would get a come to me or attraction mojo bag, and yes its okay to do with the honey jar. Now as for attracting other women its okay, but to me that is communicating mixed signals in how you want this specific woman.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:16 am

Hi TheNewGuy,

once again:

1) Many spells take up to 3 months to come to fruition (3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, 3 months for completion is a traditional timing for example) so while you may get results within two months do keep in mind that honey jars can be slow and steady and take a while to do their thing.

2) Asking your AIRR worker if the LM Reconcilation Spell kit could be an alternative to step up the work would be advised: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Please try and keep all your posts on the same subject in the same thread. Merging them into the same place so that the fine folks on this site can have a complete picture of your situation creates lots of extra work for the moderators. Thanks for understanding :)

Aura Laforest

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”