Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Forest_Roots

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:06 am

Hotfooting is the most extreme form of banishing a person. If that is what you feel you need, you have to do what you think is right. Take hotfoot powder and sprinkle it in an X *****walking backwards while calling his name*****(do this at his house by his door or a place he will walk by)

Dusting his clothes or shoes is also fine. BE SURE to do this in his home not yours in at all possible. if you plan on making an X with hotfoot powder for him to walk in, walk backwards as to not walk in it yourself if you are going to perform the harsher forms of magic you need to cleanse and protect yourself.

The format I was taught was: -cleansing > protection > the curse > cleansing > protection-

I have come to understand people who I inform of this format, think that cleansing the day/week before or after is "good enough." this is not the case the format must be done all together.

So you cleanse and protect yourself, then you go and perform the curse, then you go back home and cleanse and protect yourself; there are no breaks between these actions.

As you are new to this you may consider hiring someone from AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
I suggest Mama Starr:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... omma_Starr

However if you are confident that you can effectively perform the work safely yourself, you can buy a spell kit from lucky mojo:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

I hope this helps, hotfoot powder is dangerous be safe, it is a double edged sword it can protect you or hurt you.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:38 am

I can't agree more with at least part of what you were told. By ALL means, Seek help from one of the AIRR members! I understand the feeling that this step can be skipped, and you can do the work yourself, if only you know what to use and what to do.

However, NOTHING can take the place of working with and talking to a Professional! If the "work" really matters to you, you want the very best outcome...... to get that, The place to start is with Professional Help and Guidance....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:30 am

1) I would use a combination of Hot Foot (to move him away), Separation (to break his ties to you as well as to the baby), and King Solomon Wisdom (because King Solomon is known for settling custody cases in favour of the natural mother)

2) Good idea.

3) Yes, get the Hot Foot Spell Kit, plus a bit of the other two products mentioned above to make a custom mixture. Follow the Hot Foot Spell instructions, but done the Hot Foot products with the other products, for a custom blend.

4) If you buy the Hot Foot Kit, there are cleansing and protection products included.

SPL-KIT-HOTF
Hot Foot Spell Kit
$39.00

To drive away your enemies, ex-lovers, bad neighbors, and other unwanted persons.
• 9 Black candles
• 1 White candle
• Hot Foot Crystals
• Hot Foot Incense
• Hot Foot Oil
• Hot Foot Powder
• 13 Herb Bath
• Devil Pod Curio
• Devil's Shoe Strings Curio
• Packet of Goofer Dust
• Complete instructions for use

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

If you decide not to go with the kit, then you can buy 13 Herb Bath, Hyssop Herb, Uncrossing Bath Crystals, Chinese Wash, or any other items of this type, and use them as generally instructed at our site.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Learn more about Hot Foot work at the Hot Foot page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," which is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

This is advice from the co owner of The Lucky Mojo site, Miss Catherine Yronwode, who is a Member of AIRR. I agree 110%.
Here is Miss Cat's link to AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Yronwode

"I want to keep him as far away from us as possible. It may seem a bit harsh, I wish things were different, trust me. But this is a man who has been violent and who has threatened to kidnap my son and bring him out of the country. The best thing would be if we never saw him again."

That one paragraph-- after all the horrible things he has said and done-- that one sentence was the deciding moment ("... to kidnap my son and take him out of the country", when you thought and knew definitivly, THIS IS ENOUGH.

Good for YOU!! Be Proud of the steps you take moving forward.

Follow the advice Miss Cat has given you. She is The Best. I provided the link to AIRR for you. Here is a link to the Hotfoot Spell Kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Take care and Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:04 am

i need to hotfoot someone but i only know her first name her address cell phone and address. i do have a picture but can not for the life of me find her last name. and i have no personals but a pic. can i still hotfoot her

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:06 am

Yes you can hotfoot her with what you have. The most important thing to have is her location so you can sprinkle the powder where she will step.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:18 am

she lives about 3 hrs away in an apartment complex - not sure where her unit is. if i wanted to do a hotfoot vigil first can i still do that?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Faith14 wrote:she lives about 3 hrs away in an apartment complex - not sure where her unit is. if i wanted to do a hotfoot vigil first can i still do that?
Nothing but a first name, cell phone number and address is really weak, you may not be able to effectively work on her with such a weak connection.

If she lives three hours away, why bother hot footing her?
HRCC Student #1559

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:34 am

i have a whole bunch of my bf's relatives staying at our house. i HATE a few of them i want them out of our house and bf's life. also his best friend which is a female has a thing for him and has been causing issues and talking trash about me and my kids as well.

i cant for the life of me collect hair of 1 member although i grab her panties and yea gross but maxi pads. they watch there luggage like hawks. the best friend has been around our house cause of his family so i would be able to get to her shoes or coat.

honey jars for these selected few are not an option. so i have lucky mojo hotfoot oil but no powder on hand.

1) is the oil as effective?

2) i obviously cant spread it where they walk can i dress there shoes?

3) do i do inside and outside- bottom of sole?

4) i put some in there bodywash.

5) should i dress like door knobs and such or will that effect everyone here?

suggestions?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:56 am

You can dress the insides of their shoes with a drop or two of Hot Foot oil, praying as you do so that they leave your house and never come back.

The body wash trick with the oil can be very effective, as well.

Make sure you cleanse yourself after working with Hot Foot as it is an enemy trick and you don't want that energy lingering on you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 am

I agree with MaryBee, the Hotfot spell kit includes 13 herb for clearing and cleansing after working the spell. If you do not have 13 herb, you can opt to use Salt and pray for cleansing and protection. cat has created a discussion specifically for this type of work (how-to-protect-and-cleanse-oneself-afte ... 16707.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 am

i have hyssop is that strrong enough to cleanse myself till i order 13 herb? should i put some on there car like tires and handles

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:09 am

1) The oil is effective but not as traditional. The Hot Foot powder we can read about in books and articles at least 125 years ago, and it probably is much, much older -- but the Hot Foot Oil only began to be made around 70 years ago. which makes it a reputable and useful item, but without the longer history.

2) Yes.

3) Inside and outside.

4) Good idea!

5) Yes, but call only their names into the work -- that is, in your prayer tell who it's for. And, while doing doorknobs, remember their car doors.

Regarding clean-up: Hyssop is perfect; you do not need 13-Herb bath.

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.00

catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 am

Faith14 wrote:i cant for the life of me collect hair of 1 member although i grab her panties and yea gross but maxi pads.
You're good to go, especially to tie her nature -- this is the best friend who wants to take him from you, I hope? Use her sexual fluids and menstrual blood to tie her nature or to attract her to someone else.

If it's someone else, I should think you could use these personal concerns for other work, too; these are the most intimate and "connected" personal concerns you could have.
MaryBee wrote:You can dress the insides of their shoes with a drop or two of Hot Foot oil, praying as you do so that they leave your house and never come back.
This is classic.

I will say that most of the experienced conjures I know have warned me away from putting Hot Foot anyplace you might step in it, even if you are not "quoted in" -- that is, even when the Hot Foot is aimed at someone else.

But I defer to Miss Cat -- dress the inside AND the outside of their shoes.
Faith14 wrote:i put some in there bodywash. should i dress like door knobs and such or will that effect everyone here?
i have hyssop is that strrong enough to cleanse myself till i order 13 herb?
"Strength" isn't the question here. It's about "focus." Hyssop is for cleansing from sin -- you are trying to separate your boyfriend from his relatives, after all. The Bible says "Cleanse me with hyssop, and my sins will be white as snow." Hyssop will work fine.
should i put some [Hot Foot Oil] on there car like tires and handles
I like the way you think. Definitely dress their car. Hot Foot on the tires and up underneath the fenders, the part that goes over the wheel -- and right on the ground in their parking space!

And another thing: Make or buy some Four Thieves Vinegar and pour a little into the standard vinegar bottle in their kitchen, or into the salad dressing in the fridge.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:14 am

thank you for all the replies. first time ive done "darker" work so wanted to make sure i was handling things correctly.

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 am

OH one more question should i use gloves when handling hotfoot oil or is it ok to apply a few drops of oil to my hand and put it on doorknobs, refrigerator handles and such?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 pm

You dab some on your finger and then anoint the objects. Wash and cleanse your hands afterwards.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:27 pm

As Ali said, you do not need gloves -- in fact, when you do work like this with your own hands, you can FEEL the energy of your command going into the items you touch and spiritually booby-trapping them against your enemies.

IPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Incense Powder
$5.00

catherine yronwode

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:09 am

Thank you just wanted to make sure i was hotfooting myself. :oops:

Hula Honey

Unread post by Hula Honey » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Aloha all!

I live in beautiful Hawaii. Shall I just toss my hotfoot work remains to the ocean?

Also, I haven't been able to get my Hotfoot powder to sprinkle yet; may I use the hotfoot oil instead? Could I mix that with dirt and lay my trick?

Open to all of your wonderful suggestions.

Thank you!

Brea2

Unread post by Brea2 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm

How to punish a woman who continues to pursue my man.

At first she didn't know he was mine...so no harm no foul. Now she knows different and she's still messing with him. ( just found out... After he's been trying to get back with me...he's still seeing her after telling me they didn't even have each others numbers and she didn't mean anything and they didn't do anything...only met briefly the week before.).

Don't want to totally hurt her. Shes probably suckered like I was. But I knew her well and she shouldn't have gone there at all after she knew about us. She knew I had given up my whole life to be with him. I want her to pay mildly...bad acne, bald spot, weight gain etc.

I'd love for him to pay too... We were inseparable and I was a good partner. Totally dedicated and we had a great time together... Always laughing. People would stop us and say what a wonderful couple we were. Totally affectionate with each other. I know he had his problems, fears of getting close supposedly but I dealt with them with patience. We had an amazing chemistry and never argued. Intellectually and physically clicked. I have been good...not pursuing, having fun with my friends etc. I really was good to him and now I want him to woe the day he chose her. it seems his self esteem is so low he despretly needs attention. Well i gave him a ton of attention.

She's not all that to begin with but I want the contrast between us to be great...make him dream of me, think of me etc then see her, boring, pudgy her. She can regain her looks once he moves on ...that's fine.

Just want to see him yearn and miss what he had. Then If he gets help with his problems I can decide whether to take him back or not.

Any suggestions?

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:13 am

Are you still seeing him? Do you have any of his personal concerns? Have you fed him any of your personal concerns? That's where you might want to start.

Take a look at these love spells too... http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/lov ... pells.html
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:37 am

You could add hotfoot oil to sulphur powder - http://www.herb-magic.com/sulphur-powder.html
With love and light -

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:05 am

I wouldn't toss a Hot Foot in the ocean, personally. The tides will bring that work back and forth towards you. You want this person GONE. I'd suggest either burying the Hot Foot work remains at a crossroads or in a graveyard.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Hula Honey

Unread post by Hula Honey » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Much mahalo Madame and Mary Bee!

I am realizing that intention has much to do with rootwork. Thank you for your guidance. :D

DaraSy

Unread post by DaraSy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:35 am

I have the same issue with needing to remove the father of my children away from us but we all live together and im concerned HOW to pull this off with my
3 yr old twins in the house. I want to know how I can hot foot him and protect the girls from any contact. Obviously I was going to try putting it in is shoes but is it harmful if I touch the powder when handling it??? I have to touch it to sprinkle it where I want it to go.... I was thinking about putting it in his shower gell since I know for sure that he is the only one who touches that.... any suggestions?

wendy2black

Unread post by wendy2black » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 am

I am having the same issues with my son's father. What if he lives 600 miles away and I can not get to his place of residence and that I don't have anything personal of his?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi Wendy2black:

Do you have a picture of the man? You can use that for a hot foot: make sure he is the only one in the picture!

You can put his picture into a bottle with some Hot Foot powder, pray over it that he get out of your life and never come back, shake it up while praying over it, and then throw it in a river that flows out of town. When you get home from doing that, take a cleansing bath to remove any evil or ill effects from this curse.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

wendy2black

Unread post by wendy2black » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:50 pm

It sounds like she just described me. I thought I was seeing this guy but come to find out he was still seeing his ex and lying about it. I was ready to pack my stuff up and to move to his state. I was willing to be homeless for him. When I realized he was lying to me I wanted to cause them both pain. I am still hurting from this. I wanted to make her hair fall out and make her feel so ugly that she would forever be sorry she had crossed me. Then I realized there is nothing I can do to him or her because I had never been with him and only met him once. I want so badly to get over him and to not let this liar back into my life.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Brea,

Time to MOVE on. If its not her...it will be someone else. And I think you have rationalized exactly why you shouldnt be with him as he "suckered her" just like he did to you. Not to mention he lied said they werent together but he was. So sounds like the problem is him yet you blame her? That doesnt make any sense. I mean you gave up your whole life for this guy and it still wasn't enough. Its going to take more energy to keep him than if you just find someone else that appreciates you. Secondly, causing her to be ugly isnt going to stop him from going on to the next girl. Even if she is pudgy boring and whatever else...that still did not stop him from moving on to her.

So in that case Cut and clear, and then do some come to me work to find a good man.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

wendy2black

Cut and clear for you too. See the link above.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Starsinthesky7 - you are no bones about it! It's true... there are plenty of good men out there looking for good women. Don't waste time, energy or candle wax on the dogs! :)
With love and light -

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:26 am

Stars and Madame Pamita, you are both right on! Ladies, stop focusing on the other woman and realize that some men are just not worth the trouble. They will lie and cheat no matter what. As I have said many times, there are over seven billion people in the world. There is someone out there for you.

If you aren't married and have no children, don't hesitate to Cut and Clear and move on rather than spend another day with a man that treats you like dirt. If you are tied to him by marriage or children, get a reading to see what you should do.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:26 am

I would approach this situation a little differently.

1. Physical and verbal abuse is absolutely unacceptable. I would bind this woman. Make a baby doll, and bind the arms and legs also tie something around the mouth area.

You can do a freezer jar from preventing her verbal and physical abuse as well.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

2. Next, I would cleanse and protect him. If you do not have direct access to him then you can do an egg cleansing, or do an uncrossing spell kit which you can do with a baby doll made for him.

Then employ a fierywall of protection spell kit for him

www.luckymoj.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

3. Clarity and king solomon wisdom work for him. He needs to be able to see her clearly and make the best decision for himself. ALong with that you are going to want to do some crucible of courage work to give him the courage to leave her alone.

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-crucible-of-courage.html

4. Then I would work some separation products rather than break up products at first. The break up work could create more violence and anger in her.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:24 pm

i have a brother who is like the bad egg in the family. he is 30 and he still acts like everything is handed down and money grow on tree. he has no job, no career and he does not think about anyone but himself. he comes and goes when he likes to my mom's house. only time he comes home is temporary to do things such as washing his dirty clothes and fueled up on food. when he's done with that, he leaves again. he gets some money from pretending to be serious with multiple women, and like an alley cat he sleeps all over the places from friends to women home. he is still on parole for some miscellaneous things too.

my mom and dad tell him lectured him for decades to grow up but he never change and he never learns. our whole family is sick of him and all the help that we've given him has gone to the gutter. he has taken and stolen so many things from our home as young as 10 year old. he's nothing but trouble and he's causing my family especially my mom a lot of anxiety.

i need a formula that will point him away from home and never come back again until he's a changed person. when he's home, he's nothing but a problem and we can't take it anymore. please help.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Similar questions have been asked and answered here hotfoot-relatives-out-of-our-house-t18444.html

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:23 am

thank you dear
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:27 am

I have merged these two similar topic threads. Seems to be a LOT of relative causing stress and grief lately!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:01 pm

I have to add -

I think when women are the 'controllers' in an unsuitable relationship, using "Break Up!" products usually ends up conjuring up their worst manipulative sides, ultimately leaving the relationship intact because of the sheer horror that the controlling party can instill in the other person.

Same can go for when a man is the manipulator. I think that causing havoc only gives way to even more manipulative behaviour, as people who behave this way are trying so desperately hard to *have their way* and to keep the other person in their grips.

So yeah, the manipulative party needs to be bound. And then Separation products need to be used, as outlined above. To the best of my knowledge, those products act as a pacifier as the separating properties simultaneously kick in. Really good idea, in my opinion.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Start by weakening her mind with a skull candle and Confusion oil.

OIL-HOO-CONF
Confusion Oil
$6.00

Read more about skull candles for all sorts of mental work here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You need to get her off-guard before Hot Footing or Binding her.
catherine yronwode

Hula Honey

Unread post by Hula Honey » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Hotfoot is working!

I needed a co-worker gone fast! I ordered plenty of items from LM and started my work. This co-worker is calling in sick a lot, is taking lots of vacation time, and most recently, threatened to quit! The workplace is so peaceful without this person.

Thank you! :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 pm

I am glad to hear the Hot Foot is working so well for you,. It is one hell of a spell! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

wendy2black

Unread post by wendy2black » Thu May 10, 2012 11:38 am

Would the creek or the lake work for this type of work?

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu May 10, 2012 12:01 pm

DaraSy wrote:I have the same issue with needing to remove the father of my children away from us but we all live together and im concerned HOW to pull this off with my
3 yr old twins in the house. I want to know how I can hot foot him and protect the girls from any contact. Obviously I was going to try putting it in is shoes but is it harmful if I touch the powder when handling it??? I have to touch it to sprinkle it where I want it to go.... I was thinking about putting it in his shower gell since I know for sure that he is the only one who touches that.... any suggestions?
Hi Darasy,

I wouldn't put a sachet powder in shower gel. It's best to use condition oils for that. (ie hot foot oil)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Thu May 10, 2012 1:20 pm

The mother and sister of my ex are responsible for our break up. (I'm not adding the details, just that once I knew it I did everything I could, uncrossing etc to both of us, I constantly keep myself protected now etc).

What can I do to them now? I don't care about revenge, I only want to keep them out of my life and be protected from them, me and the relationship with my ex that I'm trying to restore.

Can I hot foot them? By hot foot will I remove them completely from my life? for ever? I get confused here, since my desire is to marry their son and brother. ;) Would it be better to freeze them?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu May 10, 2012 2:12 pm

If you want to eventually commit to this man, I would instead work on sweetening them up to you. I mean, his mother is going to be his mother for life and so is his sister. If they did work against you, protect yourself and your relationships from them but as miss cat says "If you have a man who respects and has a good relationship with his mother, he will treat YOU like a queen."

I'd put the mother and daughter's pictures or name papers in a sweetening jar with some Peaceful Home type herbs and burn blue candles on top.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Peaceful Home is a great idea, but if they have already tried to break you up, you will also need something stronger -- Commanding or possibly Compelling. If you really need to bring out the big guns, you may need to go as far as Essence of Bend Over -- which, according to the description in the Lucky Mojo catalog, can even have a humiliating effect on the target.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Fri May 11, 2012 1:03 am

Thank you for your answers.
The thing is they've never met me (I met his sister once and that was by accident), although we've been together for 4 years. The problems started when he started thinking about moving out (he lives with them) and they didn't like it and thought that I was responsible for this and that he would move in at my place.
So can I sweeten them since they don't know me? I want them to stop influencing my ex, not that a 32 -year-old guy is not responsible for being manipulated like this by his mother and sister...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:25 am

Yes you can sweeten them even if they dont know you. Simply put "sister of john doe" and mother of john doe as their names if you do not know them. My question is why do they not know you if you have been dating for four years?

Sounds like you need to give your guy some crucible of courage products.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:27 am

Wendy2black,

you should consider using a creek as it is running water. Lake water is just like a big ol pool and is not running or moving water.

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Fri May 11, 2012 2:45 pm

I know their names, their parents' names and birth dates, I have a photo of his sister, too, but not his mother, but I know all these information.
His mother didn't want to know any girl that dated my ex, she said that she would meet the ONE the day of the engagement ( I doubt that this day will ever come as she'd do anything to keep him at home). I talked to her a couple of times on the phone as she tends to answer my ex's phone, and she was really rude, she even told me not to force her son to go out with me because he just got back from work and he is tired!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 11, 2012 6:32 pm

I agree with starsinthesky7 ... Crucible of Courage < http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html >

girl08er

Unread post by girl08er » Thu May 17, 2012 7:28 pm

So I did the freeze out and they broke up 2 weeks later. He and I are off and on but still together and sharing a bed. He has fully admitted that we are soulmates/twin flames and he loves me more than anything. And I'm helping him work through his fears and stress so that is improving too. But my issue is that she is still hanging around him. He knows she's obsessed and clingy, but all he says is that she's a grown woman and if she is stupid enough to try and cling to someone who is obviously involved and tied down elsewhere it's on her.

But for her sake and mine I want her gone. Either by getting her attatched to someone else or just driving her away altogether. She even stopped talking to the rest of her friends and will drop by at random when he goes to his friends house. And apparently she gets very bent out of shape over him mentioning me or not paying all of his attention to her. And they aren't an item anymore and he's tried to make that clear. I think he feels a little guilty about it. He's normally the one being left.

But how do I fully get rid of her? I know he doesn't have any romantic interest in her but I don't want her as unecessary baggage while we are trying to rebuild our life together.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

I'd put her in a bottle with some Banishing powder, work it for 3 weeks, and then throw that bottle into a river while praying that she be sent far away from you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri May 18, 2012 7:51 am

Or mail her very far away with that Banishing powder... One post office that I like for that trick is...Farr:

Farr Post Office
Inverarnie Stores
Strathnairn
Inverness
Inverness-shire
IV2 6XA
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 18, 2012 9:00 am

I would get a reading on this to make sure what you think is going on, is. I been in a similar situation where my ex broke for another person but he played us both for a few months telling me one thing and another to the other party. Point being he may tell you its over but tell her "im figuring it out, im confused etc". Even you said you both off and on. Otherwise you can do a moving candle get to figure candles one named her, the other "new lover" and move them closer and closer till they touch. Also for his fears burn clarity candles to help him see this relationship for what it is ..etc. Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 am

aura wrote:Or mail her very far away with that Banishing powder... One post office that I like for that trick is...Farr:

Farr Post Office
Inverarnie Stores
Strathnairn
Inverness
Inverness-shire
IV2 6XA
LOL, if they live in the UK it's not going to be that far. In that case, I suggest this:

1丁目-1-44 Chuocho Higashikurume, Tokyo 203-0054, Japan
042-473-6185

:twisted:
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

girl08er

Unread post by girl08er » Fri May 18, 2012 11:46 am

Lol I live in the us so that's plenty far. Ill do both for good measure. And I've had many readings from many different people and they all told me the same thing, that he doesn't love her and has no interest in her but I need to be wary of her because she would become a problem on her own.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 18, 2012 2:26 pm

You could send her to Hell, Michigan or North Pole, Alaska.

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Fri May 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Indeed. And she wouldn't have to fill out customs forms, either. :twisted: But...why send her to Hell? Detroit would do nicely....
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Fri May 18, 2012 5:16 pm

My favorites are Defeated, TN; Farewell, AR; and Roads End, CA. ;)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”