Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
Pixie-wish
Re: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread post by Pixie-wish » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 am

Hi all,
I hope you can help me with my query. I live in Canada and would love to purchase a candle lighting. I'm just unsure of which novena to use. Here's my situation: my boyfriend broke up with me this summer after being together for 4 years. We still communicate with each other almost every other day. Neither of us is in a new relationship and neither of us is looking, and I know deep down in my heart and soul, that he still cares and loves me immensely. And I him.
I thought that "follow me boy" would be the right novena to use, but then I read about "reconciliation" and thought that might be best for my situation. The type of love magic I am looking for is: that we return to each others arms as soon as possible, that we are faithful, committed and love one an other daily, sexually and passionately. I want him to be wild about me again.
So which candle fits best my needs? Or do I burn 2 together? Or do you have an entirely different suggestion for me?
Thanks and blesed be

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:21 am

I would burn a Reconciliation candle with a Return To Me candle on this.

When you start to see movement, and things are improving, then keep with the Reconciliation and add a candle such as Chupparosa or Adam & Eve candle to help encourage earnest, sincere love with great communication.

I would also recommend getting a Reconciliation honey jar started on the two of you ASAP.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Pixie-wish

Unread post by Pixie-wish » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:07 am

Thank you for the insight

Pixie-wish

Unread post by Pixie-wish » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Also any recommendations for a good honey jar reconciliation spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Yes, the Lucky Mojo Honey Jar Reconciliation spell, of course!

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation, Return, Heal Emotional Distance Honey Spell
$16.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:02 am

I wonder which candle to order if the guy I like (and we currently aren't talking but I have a recnciliation candle lit and a honey jar..) is flirting aimlessly with many girls? (I know of one in praticular but I'm sure there are others) - however he isn't WITH anyone at the moment...

Also, will mercury retrograde affect the work?

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi,

I have a question about MISC candle service and doing my own candle work. If I was to order for example a Come to Me candle, should I also burn a Come to Me candle at home or should I burn another kind of candle (Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Fire of Love, etc.)?

Also, how many times a day should I pray over my candles? I usually pray over them once every morning.

Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

geebz74
Newly Registered

Unread post by geebz74 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:37 am

I had lights set back in Oct (Follow Me Boy). I had two sets done back to back, sent photos (by mail) and did the online spell here in the site and have received wonderful results. My candle reports from Mother Katrina were stair steps of each other (i.e. the first was good but showed resistance and the second was great).

Having MISC as a back up with the prayers of the candle workers has done miracles for my situation.

The reports take 1-3 weeks to receive via e mail and the staff replies to questions quickly and give truly sound advice.

Combined with their prayers on your behalf and the work you do at home, the only thing that would hold you back is a lack of belief in your spell work.

I definitely recommend for those that don't have the freedom to burn lights at home to use the MISC candle service.

Thanks and blessings to you all!!! :D

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 am

I am looking to have a candle set at MISC altar for communication, I need a candle that will get him to communicate more with me since he said we haven't communicated much and lost interest in doing so lately and this is also for a love situation. thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:38 am

Hi Spellkiss,

Chuparrosa could be a good choice for you: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... rrosa.html. A nice 3-fold whammy could be a run of candles beginning with Stay With Me, following up with Chuparrose and then an Adam and Eve or Fire of Love (if you want things lustier).

In your petition, be specific about wanting better communication. You can also ask the folks at MISC to add some deer's tongue to the herb mix they use to dress each of the three candles so that you can both find the words to speak to each other.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:26 am

If you are aiming for communication I would suggest those specifically designed to improve communication and remove those tings which may stand in the way of communication. You may want to follow up with Follow me Boy, Fire of Love later as they increase love/passion/attachment but do nothing for communication. Making someone love you/follow you, etc doesn't necessarily mean they will communicate with you any more. Definitely use these after communication is back to normal for you. Great suggestions aura. Once the communication is open back up it may bring you two closer and create a fabulous bond and get the fire back into your relationship.

Read up on the following:
You can do a Arch Angel Gabriel Candle for communication: http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html
You can do a Road Opener Candle to open the roads of communication: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

OR BOTH...

You may consider doing a Road Opener to remove obstacles/past issues/blockage that stand in the way of communication. Clearly something has caused this change in his behavior. THEN follow up with a Arch Angel Gabriel.

Read this link as well increase-in-communications-t16758.html

Best of luck to you!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

I think ill do all 3. :)

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 pm

should i do road opener then the 3listed?

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Just a thought but one could add a Mercury candle too, no? :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:46 am

that's an excellent idea lalyil :)

Spellkiss: you can, you can work just the three; or go for the mercury + road opener and then the three, or just the mercury + road opener. I'd start with the mecury and road opener and see what happens. If you find you need more ''luvy-luvy'' energy, then burn the series that's more targeted toward the love part than the talking part.

But do remember in your petition, to be specific about wanting better communication and ask the folks at MISC to add some deer's tongue to the herb mix they use to dress each of the candles so that you can both find the words to speak to each other.

Blessings and do keep us posted on what unfolds.
Aura Laforest

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:00 am

I think Road Opener first would be great idea. It moves obstacles out of the way and makes way for communication. Think of it this way...if you wanted to get across the street and there was a barricade it'd be hard to get to the other side. Once that barricade is moved you are free to get to the other side.

Great idea for Road Opener and Mercury Candle BUT instead of burning so many candles, see about adding mercury oil http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html to the road opener candle...if you clicked on the link I posted below, it should give you more info on Mercury. Not sure if you do but you can do some divination to see if this is the best route. Then like laylil stated, follow up with the others if you want.

Many Blessings & Best of luck to you!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:13 am

Hi.

I am planning on having a Reconciliation candle set at MISC for my ex boyfriend who I'd like to get back with. Do I have to send pictures of both of us or just him?

I emailed LM but just got a general email reply giving me the urls for ordering them.

Thanks

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 am

Cheshanna, personally I sent of both.. at the end of the day worst case they'll only use his ?! lol

Stereo Inferno

Unread post by Stereo Inferno » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:15 am

On advice from one of the candle ladies at MISC, I ordered a Road Opener to clear away blockages between myself and a lover and towards the end of the Road Opener, I did a Follow Me Boy myself. Before the FMB candle finished, I received clear signs that matched my petition, coming from the target and the results of the candle glass, were almost perfect - I think, so anyway. ;) There was no residual wax whatsoever, nor had any confetti or herbs attached to the walls of the glass and also, there was no black or grey soot marks.

Assuming that it was a success and I've had a clear sign, is it worth backing up with another vigil candle at MISC - to keep the energy flowing? If so, would you recommend another FMB candle or perhaps a complimentary one, like 'Come to Me'?

Thanks for any suggestions. :)

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:17 am

I purchased a reconciliation And return to me candle. I forgot to include the birthdays. Totally slipped my mind. :x atleast I sent in pictures. So I'm not too worried.

tristessa

Unread post by tristessa » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:57 pm

After much deliberation, I’ve decided to purchase a Candle Service at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church as I’m not in the US and I think candle shipping to the other side of the world would be way too much for me currently.

I’m looking to attract an unknown love. I’ve read through the forum and there seems to be conflicting information.. some say Come To Me/Dixie/Chupparosa are best used for attracting someone you already know. However, I’m just looking to attract an unknown…. Which candle would be best for this?

In addition, I’m looking to purchase 2 oils to try out with the candle service. I was thinking of getting a candle service for CTM and then buying the Chupporosa and CTM oils to strengthen it.

Would this work?? Thanks guys and I have amazing respect for the forum admins here who must here these questions over and over!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:55 am

Hi tristessa,

as a preparation for the new love that is going to flower in your life - consider changing your forum name to something that means happiness or fullfillment rather than sadness. By choosing such a positive name, you'll begin aligning your intention and actions toward your desired outcome and help manifest results.

For the candle choice, a number of alternatives exist as you've seen ;) I like Attraction to bring in an uknown lover, http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ction.html. In the petition you'd list the qualities you're looking for in the person. I'd burn a Bewitching candle with that to allow you to bedazzle and entrance that Romeo that'll come along, http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ching.html. And then your choice of Chupparosa would be excellent to draw a long-term relationship; Dixie Love could also be used for the same type of thing.

The oils you purchase won't ''strengthen'' the candle setting as such. That said, wearing them as a perfume when you meet this new person would be an excellent idea and it's a nice subtle trick.

Aura Laforest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 am

Nice work, aura :-)

While the candles are burning on the other side of the world, yes, by all means wear the oils as fragrances on your person. They'll link you to those candles burning. It's traditional for the conjure to do things like burning candles while you do things like bathing, wearing oils, strewing powders, and other in-person love spells.

As to the choice of products, I can't improve on aura's list, except to suggest you combine them with either King Solomon Wisdom or Clarity, so you can recognize each other when you meet and treat each other right.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 pm

I realized after I had ordered a FOL candle to be set at the MISC...it is most appropriate for long term love relationships, to bring the spark back....might not be most appropriate for my situation...Well I set mine with the petition to increase & encourage expressions of love from a long term friend (who's expressed affection for me sporadically in words and deeds)...My logic was, there is love in his heart, but needs a little heating up to flow more openly.
Am I off base? I also requested a Road Opener to clear any blocks to emotional expression lit before the FOL.

In addition, every day I'm doing my own candle burning at home with free standing figurals & chimes....white skull w/ Cast off Evil oil, to remove his self hating nature & negative body image, John The Conqueror powder, for confidence to move forward in a positive direction, and Road Opener to remove past messes in his head. Day 7 is today & it's almost gone.

Today I started a red penis candle I had dressed with my sexual fluids while fantasizing about us, plus Bewitching & Follow Me Boy oil.
I also burn a black chime candle daily marked "X's resistance to a love relationship with me" or "Unknown rivals for X's affections" (don't think there are any but just in case) alternating petitions..with Banishing oil.

I've been doing so many things at once because I'm moving in a few days for a live in nanny position & candle lighting will be frowned upon.
I'm patient, but if I don't see any movement in a month, I will consult an AIRR reader again & see if they'd like to take my case.
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:52 pm

I would have used Love Me, perhaps with Kiss Me Now or Follow Me Boy, to turn friendship into romance.

If the self-esteem issues are severe, Blessing would be a good choice. You might want to bring St. Dymphna into it for that part of the work. Cast Off Evil is more for curing bad habits like drug/alcohol abuse, gambling, womanizing -- that sort of thing.

And I have a feeling that personal concerns are going to be the blockbuster for you. Feed him your sexual fluids or menstrual blood in coffee or spaghetti sauce or other dark foods; get a little of his hair or a snippet of an unwashed sock if you can.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 am

Whenever I am turning a friendship into a romance I use the combination of Come to Me, Love Me, and Follow Me Boy/Girl.

Come to Me is always great to take any relationship to the next step. It draws the person closer to you. Love Me will get the romance and affection to start flowing while Follow Me Boy gives it that umph where they find themselves waking up thinking about you and going to bed dreaming of you--always a good mix for moving out of the friend's zone.

Fires of Love is also excellent for this.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Thank you Miss Micheale & ConjureMan Ali for your helpful replies! :D
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Shortie74

Unread post by Shortie74 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:15 pm

I ordered a break up candle and a reconciliation candle to be lit at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church next door. I just finished reading the part about how I will get a report once the candles are done. I ordered them seperately on the same date.

My question now is, since i somewhat explained my situation in the petition section, will the Deacons of the church let me know if there was a candle better suited to help me? i ordered and then saw the "return to me" candle. im now wondering if i should have chosen that.

I plan to be a returning customer I just want to know how this all works with the church. ]
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: edited topic line to make clearer

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:18 pm

If you have a question about the type of work you want to have done, or what products are recommended, you can always call the Lucky Mojo shop during business hours. The staff there are busy, but if one or two have a few minutes they can answer your questions.

We cannot comment on the effectiveness of work or candles done at other businesses.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Shortie74

Unread post by Shortie74 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:22 pm

thanks, it helps to know I can call. Each candle seems to be what I need so its hard to choose

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:20 pm

hello forum,

I need your help and wisdom concerning a Love candle I'd like to have set through MISC.

I have been dating someone new and things are going very well =) great even.

I can tell that we have chemistry and enjoy each others company a lot. He is definitely attracted to me and desires my affections. so my question is what Love inspired candle can i have lit that will help proceed us along to a passion filled romance ??

I have used Love me, Fire of love, bewitching, and Follow me boy products in the past (not on this gentleman) with great success. I guess i'm just trying to fuel the fire between us but maybe not skip ahead leaps and bounds.

make sense ? (i hope so.)

any suggestions ??

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Ah new love.

What I would do is work candles in progression. Have MISC set candles in runs so that as one burns out they light another.

Start with Come to Me, then Fires of Love, then Love Me, and finally Stay with Me.

In this way you are painting a picture with your prayers and candles of what you want. You want him to draw closer to you and take the relationship to the next level. Then you want some passion and romance followed by committment and love. Finally you want him to stick around and stay with you.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:44 pm

amazing advice thank you !
started a come to me candle this evening =)

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:54 pm

What is misc? Can u have multiple candles lit at the same time? I am in a relationship but I want more commitment and I want him to stay with me. What should I do? Thanks
thank you all <3

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:43 pm

MISC=Missionary Independent Spiritualist Church. They set lights for people:

http://www.missionary-independent.org

You can have as many candles lit at once as you like. If you want him to commit to you and your relationship, you can try Stay With Me as a candle setting.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:45 am

Hi tristessa,

either one could be fine. Personally I'd have them burnt simultaneously since they're for different purposes. If it can help, runs of candles can be useful(again, this is simply an opinion):

1 - to keep work of a same nature going over a sustained period of time (prosperity and happy home work for example)
2 - to make head-way in a long-standing condition (un-crossing, luck changing for example)
3 - when working on a situation that will last a long time (healing work, school succes or court case work for example)
3 - when beginning work, by starting with a road opener or van van light and then set the condition-specific light (Steady Work or Money Drawing for example)

Aura Laforest

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 am

aura wrote:Hi tristessa,

either one could be fine. Personally I'd have them burnt simultaneously since they're for different purposes. If it can help, runs of candles can be useful(again, this is simply an opinion):

1 - to keep work of a same nature going over a sustained period of time (prosperity and happy home work for example)
2 - to make head-way in a long-standing condition (un-crossing, luck changing for example)
3 - when working on a situation that will last a long time (healing work, school succes or court case work for example)
3 - when beginning work, by starting with a road opener or van van light and then set the condition-specific light (Steady Work or Money Drawing for example)

Dear aura,

Van Van vs Road Opener, which one we should choose for road open?

I'm a little confused, because Van Van has the effect of road open and change bad luck to good, it seems Van Van is a upgrade vision of Road Opener...However, I read some posts from the forum, Van Van is not exactly for Road open...

If I choose to order both of them and set a run of candles, which one I should light first ?

Could you please explain a little more? Thanks. :P

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:40 am

Just a update on the current work :
since i have started the sequence of candles as suggested by ConjureMan Ali i have noticed quick and substantial results. my desired is more attentive, romantic, passionate and everything that i could hope for. I have this inner shine to me that can only be explained by God's loving grace =)
thank you ConjureMan Ali for the great advice again! and thank you Lucky Mojo for all the work and dedicated prayers.

lovingly,
jenelle

markx

Unread post by markx » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 am

How do you have them set one after the other like that?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 pm

You indicate the order notes that you would like them set in a run, and indicate what order you want them set in.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 pm

You're welcome. You are in good hands with the prayers and lights of Missionary Independent. May your new love be as bright and warm as the candles you set.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Until I order a doll, which Lucky Mojo candle should I have burned on the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church altar to command or encourage someone to love me & be around me more?

Thinking maybe Essence of Bend Over or Bewitching or Commanding, or just a Love Me candle?

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:18 am

I would choose Bewitching, but that's just me. I don't want to dominate, I want to entice. You could get some oil and wear that too! It smells yummy!
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:22 am

Hi hapinys,

I think your idea of a Love Me candle is perfect on its own. Follow Me Boy could also be a good choice. Read the pages on each of the formulas and see which suits your desires best:

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
Aura Laforest

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 pm

I had misc lit candles Is,come to me, and a confusions seperation candle.was wondering about the sign at first I was hearing his name constantly couple weeks ago.he came to my window at3 in the morning saying just to check on me said he miss me.but than he said he getting treated right with whi he with than back to he just want to just lay down hold me than back to the other girl cook than its not good cooking it was like he so happy and doing this and that sayin just came from hotel with females.than I find out he was just chilling and drinking with my soon before he came tapping at my window so its like he was lying on some things but telling me he's all good than call 2 days ater that but he was just talki g rude I was going to come see you but I don't want to walk.I'm bored was on facebook. Called cause I was missing you than if I come over dont t be asking me question he didn come that night but what's going on cauze sound like he's in and out confused are these sign and if so is it good are bad than he say he just can't get it right with females they don't find him attractive as he grown up.if mycandles are worknig. which one is working its allconfusing cauze I don't know if he really miss me cause he say he happy but than I want to hold you cause I miss it he don't want to tell me what he misses. So are the candles working?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Simple answer: Wait until you get your candle report back from MISC, and then schedule a reading to get a better sense of your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Ok thanks it will be awhile for the report they backed up on them but ill wait patiently.

Charmed_Mira
Newly Registered

Unread post by Charmed_Mira » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:04 am

Hello all!

This is my first post, so I hope I'm in the right section. I want to order an altar candle service (my first as well) and I wanted top ask a few questions, as I'm a bit confused.

Briefly it's to do with my ex-fiancé; we were so much in love years ago and then we broke up, but it was mostly his decision. Anyway, I've heard from someone close to him that he still loves me, but of course the stubborn person he is, etc. We're both currently single, but we live so far away, in different countries, and we've not communicated in ages.

I'm confused between the "Follow me Boy" or "Come to me" Candle Services. (I'm on a budget and can only order one candle service now though I shall definitely order in the future). What do you think?

Last but not least, I came across the wonderful Lucky Mojo website several years ago when I wanted to learn about witchcraft and spells (thank you, Cat!). I'm used to making my own spells, but I'm really eager to try the Lucky Mojo Candle Service.

Would appreciate your thoughts and opinions; thank you.

Blessings x

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi there,
Well--given the fact that you two were engaged and have been apart for a long time I would recommend either Reconciliation or Road Opener--R/O is good for restoring communication and connection, and reconciliation assists in lovers reuniting. Those would be my top choices. I would also advise you to take initiative and reach out to him to try to bring him back into contact with you while your candle is burning :-)
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MissBec

Unread post by MissBec » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:44 pm

I have been in a relationship for just over two years to the man of my dreams. I love him deeply, and know that he loves me too. We have discussed marriage for the past 18 months and he even bought a ring a year ago. I was patient the first six months he had the ring, but for the last six months I have been down right evil with my arguements and nagging. He still hasn't proposed yet, although after our last argument I have found out it is happening in the next few weeks.

I do feel bad for the arguements and nagging, and I know I said terribly cruel things and threatened to leave many times. Never once did he say a harsh word to me during the many arguements, he just insisted I be patient. I am repentant, and have told him so and take action to show it. We argued so much during this time that the relationship has changed (my fault, I know, I flagellate myself enough over it as it is). I have told him that he has the option to leave me if he wants after all that I have done, but he says he wants to stay.

If he wanted to leave, I would let him do so freely. However since he said he wants to stay, I would like to have some vigil candles blessed and burnt to help the relationship.

I want our relationship to go back to being beautiful, blissful and harmonious. I want our relationship to have such a strong foundation that it lasts for eternity (this is what I believe marriage to be).I am doing all I can on the physical plane to ensure this, now I need the spiritual plane to line up too.

Ironically enough, after all our arguements and this final assertion that he is going to propose soon, I have realised I don't care if he never marries me, just so long as he LOVES me for eternity. Maybe that was my lesson to be learned from this. If and when he does propose, I want it to be for the right reasons, not because I was a selfish nasty manipulator (admission is the first step to recovery).

I was thinking of having and Adam & Eve vigil burnt as this represents the happiness we deserve. I don't know if we need "Love Me" because his actions prove he already does, but if anyone thinks it could be useful, please say so. I was tossing up between a "marriage blessing" and just a general "blessing" because I want our relationship blessed, but honestly I did so much forcing of the marriage issue in the physical plane, I don't want to place added pressure from a higher source too.

Other things that crossed my mind were "Stay With Me", "Reconciliation" and "Peaceful Home".

I'd also like to do some work at home, but not sure what to do, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

MissBec

Unread post by MissBec » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:55 pm

And to add a side note concerning his proposal, I did a tarot reading (I wanted to see when and why) I got the following cards:

The Sun
Three of Cups
Nine of Cups
Five of Wands
Judgement

Ordinarily I would interpret this well, and take it that he is most likely proposing because he wants to, not just because of my pressure (although the Five of Wands is there, it is only one aspect).

Charmed_Mira
Newly Registered

Unread post by Charmed_Mira » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Thank you for your very helpful reply, Bri.

The Road Opener is definitely the one for me. Perhaps I can order the 'Road Opener' and 'Come to me' or 'Follow me Boy'? What do you think? Can't get the later spell out of my head for some time. I haven't been practising magic for some time now and feel a bit rusty. =(

In this case I could also order the vigil candles shipped to me (I live in the UK), so hopefully the shipping costs wouldn't be a lot.

Thanks again. x

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:06 am

Hey there! Were any of your cards inverted?

Blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 am

Hi Miss Bec,

Reconciliation (to get over the hurt), Peaceful Home and Fire of Love are what come to mind when reading your post. I also get a feeling that you could benefit from hyssop spiritual baths to help cleanse yourself from the sin of the fights and allow you to move beyond the self-flagellation which will not help you over the long haul.

Over the long term, to avoid this kind of situation reproducing itself, you might also want to consider a Cast Off Evil spell kit or mojo hand to help you with the sides of your personality that have caused difficulty. It's a wonderful adjunct to any mundane actions you take (which you have been taking from the post below!).

Finally, your idea of Blessing work is excellent. Making a Honey jar for the two of you and burning white, blue and pink candles on it that are dressed with a combo of Blessing, Tranquility and Healing can work wonders.

Much success and blessings to you and your love.
Aura Laforest

MissBec

Unread post by MissBec » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Miss Melanie - All cards were upright.

I interpreted them to be quite auspicious for the most part. I also did a general relationship reading (to look at the overall situation) and found what I (should) already know. He is very happy in the relationship, loves me and wants to propose/get married. I however am the problem (to many past hurts causing me to put too much pressure on my beloved man in an attempt to avoid being hurt again. Also, I am too demanding with my expectations and he is scared of disappointing me). It really made me take a good hard look at myself, and I think Aura's suggestion of "Cast Off Evil" may be helpful, however I am concerned that since I am the "evil" wouldn't that mean there is a chance my man will cast me off as a result of the conjure?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi Miss Bec,

I don't think you're understanding what I mean about Cast Off Evil work. I was suggesting that you use that work for you, to help cast off your past hurts and your relationship-sabotaging behaviour. This wasn't work for your beloved.

For you and your beloved, healing, blessing and relationship improving formulas are the way to go.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

MissBec

Unread post by MissBec » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Hmmm, well then I will have a look at this "Cast Off Evil" line. I sure as hell need it. I have also been thinking of petitioning St Dymphna about getting rid if my problems as they are all mental in nature (anger, depression, insecurity, jealousy) and have all been caused by a long line of past abuses.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:12 pm

St-Dymphna is a great idea. Getting some mundane help in there as well via a support group or counsellor could also provide you with some insight as well as a network of people who have gone through (and are going through) similar situations. There's strength in numbers ;) You can read more about Cast Off Evil here: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Aura Laforest

MissBec

Unread post by MissBec » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 pm

One final question - I have searched and searched, and cannot find what one would ordinarily offer St Dymphna. I know with St Expedite it's flowers and pound cake, but what does one thank St Dymphna with?

The only thing that sprang to mind was charity works with hospitals and gifts of time & love to children who have suffered.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 am

Donations to charities for abused children and for mental health would be appropriate offerings for St. Dymphna.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”