• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:13 pm

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread postby OnlyMyself » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:55 pm

There was something -- I can't rememer what -- but ways to cause confusion amongst people and break them apart? I read it somewhere or heard it on one of the radio shows but can't remember how. :?

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
OnlyMyself

Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:19 am

Well if you are trying to break them apart...you can use a break up spell. Most break up spells use poppy seeds,mustard seeds and/or inflammatory confusion oil, which causes confusion and misunderstandings. I would add inflammatory of confusion oil to break up spell.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Breakup- feel spiritually drained, depressed, stop bad luck.

Unread postby verdancyhime » Wed May 12, 2010 4:05 pm

My life was... not perfect, but it seemed to be moving in a good direction. then the person i was dating moved in with me. ever since we got together, i started having incredibly bad luck, laid off from jobs, friends and i fighting over little things, etc. it got worse and worse the longer we were together, and the more drained i felt because he needed so much from me. i broke up with him, but i feel like... i can't even stay awake. i'm having really strong depression problems, etc. i do all the things that usually help me to feel better, but none of them seem to work. one of the things that makes me get my negative emotions out is singing, and the first time he cheated on me, my voice started to sound strange. i don't have the range i used to or the ability to sing for long periods of time as well.

i feel like i could be cursed. i don't think he did it, or at least not on purpose...he doesn't believe in anything like that. it might even be that i was somehow subconsciously punishing myself for staying with him or something. i'm not really sure. i keep having nightmares where people who are usually friendly in my dreams try to kill me and stuff.

the worst part is that even though he put me through a lot of stuff like cheating, i still miss him like crazy, so bad sometimes i feel like it hurts to breathe and i can't concentrate. he's terrible for me! i don't want to miss him like crazy. i don't even feel angry like i usually do after a breakup, just sad and worthless, like i'd do anything to get him back. i offered to move to the city he's living in now, even!

i want to start to feel better, to break the bad luck i've been having, and feel... clean again. i've never bought anything from this site before. i've been looking at the soaps, because that feels somehow right to me. is octagon laundry soap a good place to start? what else would be recommended?
i don't have a lot of cash at the moment, but i can get more or save.
verdancyhime

Re: Breakup- feel spiritually drained, depressed, stop bad luck.

Unread postby j82 » Wed May 12, 2010 5:16 pm

First: id save up for a reading to make sure nothing is on you. Second I would do a 7 day spiritual bath LM sells it to cleanse you, also look into uncrossing baths. Id also order a fiery wall of protection mojo and some extra oil to protect you. Lastly to get over him look up on the LM web site the cut and clear spell to get over someone and meet someone new. This spell will help you cut those ties and move foward in a new better relationship.. Good luck
j82

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Wed May 12, 2010 5:18 pm

First and foremost, you might want to get a reading to better understand your situation. It's possible that you could be crossed up, but it sounds as if you're just suffering from a build up of "bad junk" (for lack of a better phrase!). If you can't get one straight away, I think you would benefit from a 13 herb bath. It's not a soap of course, but I think it's right up your alley. If you've never done one before, I would recommend performing one for 13 days to really clear out the mess in your life. It sounds like your ex was a bit of a psychic vampire (whether he meant to be or not) which could explain why you feel so drained. We've all had those type of people in our lives at one time or another. It's best to get them out of your life as soon as possible or limit your time with them because they wreck havoc on most "normal" folks.

You also said your ex cheated on you. It's perfectly normal to feel a bit conflicted and even miss your ex even though he betrayed you. It will take some time but you can get over that. If you are truly ready to sever ties with him, look into doing a cut and clear spell on yourself to remove those feelings and to get over him.

That said, I think you should first look into getting a reading to make sure you're not truly crossed up and doing a 13 herb bath on yourself. I resisted doing the 13 herb bath for the longest time and I really regret doing so because it really did clear out a lot of the muck in my life that has been there for YEARS. Now that everything is clean for the first time in a long time, I feel like my other work is actually on the right track.

Good luck!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 pm

A few other suggestions.. Chinese Wash.. clean your home of all the bad vibes..

buy 711 oil and/or tranquility sachet. I'm using it on myself now.. it works wonders

And if you can, Invest in three vigil candles (I am a HUGE fan of LM"s vigil candles, they never fail).

Healing Candle and focus on the energy into yourself, so that you get yourself back where you were before it all began. Your career, your beautiful singing voice, your friendships.

Cut & Clear to get over him. If he's cheated on you and you feel drained and worthless to the point you cannot get out of bed, etc. Cut him out of your life. You deserve a lot better and a lot more out of life. Some people just take and take and nothing is ever enough. Be kind to yourself.

Finally, when you feel clean and have your head on straight, follow with Road Opener to give you a fresh start again

Remember, you have people on the board who care about you. Keep us posted. Peace be with you during this difficult time.
suzyparker

Unread postby j82 » Wed May 12, 2010 6:07 pm

To add to the last post I use blessing along with healing to get over past hurts, hardship..etc. they work great together. Taking the bath as suggested ( 13 ) cut and clear, healing/blessing and a protection mojo. the floor wash is a great add, i forgot to mention that it will cleanse the home of the memories. here is an italian trick my granny taught me, not hoodoo ( oops dont yell at me) put a clove of garlic in each corner of the room in the house interior and exterior to rid the house of memories or ghost of the past (IE memories) which helps you move on. Really you need to rid all the bad then clear the way for some new goodness. I hope for the best. Saint Dymphna is great for depression, st. michael for protection, st. gabrial to heal and new love. LM sells st. candles also if needed, I think they also list the novea prayer on their website.
j82

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Thu May 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Great post---
I have learned that cleansing oneself regularly is a necessity
Also to add one that I recently forgot about: Fiery Wall of Protection, might help protect from any harm in the future
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Cleansing is among the most important practices, followed by protection. Keep them both going continuously, regardless of the type of work you do. 13 Herb and Hyssop ritual herb baths are two of the most popular and in my opinion most effective...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 14, 2010 12:30 am

You want to thoroughly cleanse yourself and your home. Go through your home with Chinese Floor Wash. Cleanse yourself with a 13-herb bath for 13 days. Follow this up by lighting a Road Opening candle and a Blessing candle. You can also do Attraction to bring luck to you, or Cut and Clear if you still feel strong ties to your ex.

A reading is most advised to help determine the nature of your what you're going through and to give you more personalized and therefore more concentrated assistance.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Doing a Break-Up Spell for a friend

Unread postby beautiful » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 pm

I am going to do a breakup spell for a friend. She wants me to do it for her as she feels she is not into the craft and her thoughts would not make the spell work. Anyways, doing a breakup jar spell to be specific.

How do I protect myself besides hyssop baths?

I want to know which oil I can apply on myself.

Fiery Wall of Protection -- will that do it, if I put it on on a daily basis?
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Doing a Break-Up Spell for a friend

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:10 pm

beautiful -- that's nice that you will do this for a friend.

As you have already figured out, there are TWO parts to the clean-up after such rough work:

1) Cleansing yourself from the possibility of sin or error.

This is where the Hyssop Herb and recitation of Psalms 51 comes into play.

There are other methods to cleanse yourself after enemy work or curses, but this way is especially popular.

2) Protecting yourself from possible attacks or reversal spells sent by those against whom you are working.

Fiery Wall of Protection is among the most popular ways to protect yourself before, during, and after performing coercive or damaging spells.

Don't merely use the oil on your body or a candle. It is important to also dress your home, your pets, and even your car.

Until you are experienced at break-up work, you may go in as a helpful friend but find yourself pitted against an experienced and highly "active" opponent who has already set reversal tricks in place or who senses your initial foray and whomps back at you with everything up to and including the kitchen sink. So be prepared!

Also, after performing the work you may feel that it is not your thing. Until you do break-up work, you will not know how doing it affects your spiritual sensibilities, nor how successful you will be at it. And if, after a few experiments along these lines, you find that performing break-ups is not your path, do not think any less of yourself for eliminating such tricks from your repertoire. Many rootworkers with great gifts and plenty of experience do not perform break-up spells for anyone, neither for free nor for pay -- which, of course, is why folks are so desperate to find effective break-up workers, and why break-up conjuring often costs more than other forms of spell-casting.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 am

Thank you Cat, that was very helpful and even reminded me to protect myself and the important people and belongings around me.

1) For my siblings and my mom, can I just dress their picture framed on the wall?

2) I think there was something you mentioned somewhere in your website about placing something at the front door for protection after a spell such as this one has been cast. What was it call again?

3) What do you recommend I do for protection too by the way? How many times should I do the ritual bath? As many times as I feel appropriate or is a few baths good to go?
beautiful

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 am

Well, beautiful, your questions signify your inexperience here. I am going to be brief, but please consider this seriously when i say that you need to learn more about this work. Here are your answers:

1) What i wrote above, about protection was this: "Don't merely use the oil on your body or a candle. It is important to also dress your home, your pets, and even your car." I said dress your home. The quickest way to do this is with incense, not with oils on pictures. This is one reason that professional workers rely so much on incense. You can't be dabbing oil at this and that. You want the whole place protected.

Get some Fiery Wall of Protection incense and burn it from room to room as you pray, and waft the incense into all areas. Smoke your rooms and your car.

2) Hon, there are at least a dozen different types of protection for the front and back doors that i have mentioned at my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" and "Lucky W Amulet Archive" web sites and at the AIRR web site and in print in my books.

Devil's Shoe String is an old stand-by. Saint Michael Holy cards are used by Catholics. Feng shui mirrors are used by those who have picked up some Chinese influences. Garlic is employed by those with a link to European cultures. Prepared Lemons pierced with Nails are favoured by those with Sicilian and North African traditions. Bat Nuts are popular with those who have been introduced to that way of working. And the list goes on ... and on.

If you don't have a list like this already in your head and working materials ready at hand to place at your front and back doors, you need to become familiar with the concept before undertaking coercive work for a client.

Do you have my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"? If so, look in the back, in the list of protection herbs and roots, and then read ALL of the entries listed. Detailed methods of preparation are given for several of the items i have named here. If you don't have the book, do yourself a favour and purchase it before you undertake rough spell work like this.

3) We started by your saying that you were willing to do a Hyssop CLEANSING bath and to dress yourself with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Now you are asking about a PROTECTION bath: "How many times should I do the ritual bath? As many times as I feel appropriate or is a few baths good to go?"

I hate to say it, hon, but that is a sharp left turn into confusion.

I told you to take a Hyssop bath (and, by the way, you could mix a packet of Hyssop herb into a packet of Uncrossing Bath Crystals for a broad-based effect). I explained that this CLEANSING bath is to be accompanied by the recital of Psalm 51 for the removal of sin. That was the only BATH i indicated. There are not multiples of this bath. It is done one time.

I did not mention any PROTECTION baths. I certainly did not mention MULTIPLES of protection baths -- or that after "a few baths" you would be "good to go."

This is not a game, dear. You have NO IDEA if, when, or how you might get hit back at by the person or persons against whom you are working. You need to be protecting yourself, not counting out number of baths.

There is no "magic number." It is you against someone else and until you are in the work, doing the work, you will have no idea how strong your opponent is or how they are going to respond to your curse in the mundane world or on a spiritual planes of working.

Be careful. Don't get into doing curses and break-ups unprepared and then trying to protect yourself with "game rules." Enemy work is NO GAME, i can tell you that.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Thank you Cat. This is what I needed to know too. I am inexperienced and I'm so glad you explained and warned me. I haven't had the opportunity to order your book yet but I will definitely by this Friday with some other things too. I am passionate about helping people and I will learn how to do it the right way with your knowledge and support. Thank you.
beautiful

Best Time/Frame of mind? Break-up spells

Unread postby luckyspells » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:31 am

Hey guys. I want to do a break-up spell, and I'm kinda really drunk ...

Would this be the best time to do a break-up spell as alllll my thoughts are directed at them? If not, when is the best time to start? Days, etc., I am wanting to do a vinegar jar on them. I have his hand-writting, and both their photos and names, and D.O.B.'s; nothing personal from her unfortuinaly.

IDK why but at the moment my thughts are ALL for them. I feel so much hate, and anger towartds them that I'm thinking right THIS MOMENT would be the best, because I have focus. Ughhhh. Wish I looked this up before I started drinking. LOL.

Thanks guys!
luckyspells

Re: Best Time/Frame of mind? Break-up spells

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 am

I wouldn't do any spellwork when drunk. You may have all the emotion you need but not the focus.

Tuesdays and Saturdays are good for cursing/break-up type works. Or you can work by the hours of the clock: as the hands are going down (from the top of the hour to the half hour) you can work to bring the people "down" or break them up.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:03 am

(This is part of my reply in another thread. I have removed the part that does not pertain to you and inserted the answer to your question in its place.)

As Ms. Bee said you should not do magic while drunk, it reminds me of the "I'm better at _____ when I'm drunk" which is never true. Focus your energy and intentions when sober. If you are down and drunk you may feel differently when sober.

There are many different traditions about timing, the moon, hands of a clock, days of the week, and do what you want when you need to. My particular teaching is that timing is not important. The magic of the caster is greater then some outside influence as per my teachings.

Good luck to you, whatever you choose have have in your workings.

traditions about timing if you choose to follow them as a short are as follows
Moon: waxing the magic or situation is growing / waning the situation if shrinking / full and new are times of great power
clock: hands rising same was waxing moon/ hands falling same as waning moon/ noon and midnight same as full and new moon
days of the week: (these are very short descriptions and in no way contains all the information)
monday - moon :the inner self
tuesday - mars : harsh work, war, cursing etc
wednesday - mercury :communication
thursday - jupiter :money
friday - venus :love
saturday saturn : harsh work/death work
sunday -sun :health
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven
Forest_Roots

Unread postby hapinys » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 am

Short but informative. Thx :)
hapinys

order of spell work against rivals: vinegar jar and clarity

Unread postby Faith14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 pm

my apologies if i posted this in the wrong area. i need some advice.

after some divination my pendulum mapped out a plan to get some rivals out of my mans life. does this make sense though?

vinegar jar first, freezer spell second, then clarity / king solomon wisdom work after.

ive never worked with clarity / king solomon wisdom products before. i mapped it out twice and both times that was the order.

does that sound right?

when i originally did this map last week clarity/king solomon work was first then freezer work and a vinegar jar, but since then some hippcups have happened, so could i please have some advice from more experienced workers?

thank you
Faith14

Re: order of spell work against rivals: vinegar jar and clarity

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom are a great pair together.

You can work a vinegar jar spell to get rivals away from your man, then freeze that jar to "set" the work, rather than doing a separate freezer spell. After freezing the spell, wait until you see results and then throw the frozen jar into a river that runs out of town. That will get them gone for good :)

All the while you're working the above spells, add a bit of Clarity Oil and KS Wisdom oil to your man's shampoo and/or body wash, and pray that he will have clarity and wisdom to make wise decisions about his friends.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Faith14 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:00 am

ah thank you.

Questions-

Can I put more than one name in the vinegar jar? Also the vinegar jar that would have his name in it too since I would be souring his relationship with the rivals, so if I freeze it after how would that affect him?
Faith14

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 am

Good question,Faith14, i want to know, too.
theusurper

Unread postby theusurper » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm

MaryBee, i'm confused with the answer yo gave to Faith14. i read before that if you put the name of your man in the freezer is not good,what you can tell me about that.
theusurper

Help to break up/hot foot protected person

Unread postby Charley » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Hello all,
Finally I have a post about spellwork :D I recently had a reading done with Conjureman Ali, which by the way..he was great!! He was very informative and intuitive and helped me figure out alot of things regarding my situation. I will give a quick run down of the whole spill then get to my questions. Well, to make things short. I am involved with a person that has two baby mothers. The baby mother's still try to hang around and be close with him and his family. Seemingly they both still carry their torches and want to be back with my man. I did a vinegar spell to sour the relationships of baby mothers to my boyfriend, and also his mother. Apparently, these baby mommas are conspiring with the mother to speak bad about me and certain things have come back by word of mouth. Conjureman Ali informed me that one of these baby mommas imparticular has him tied to her, and intends on drawing him back to her. This particular one lives 4 hours away. He also mentioned that the vinegar jar was successful on the one..but this other one is protected by a guardian angel and it has no effect on her. This is the witchy one and has him tied to her either by string or by feeding.. which we both have fed him..So he's tied to us both. However Conjureman Ali thinks she maybe still has the string.

I need to break up the ties of this old relationship, but the work needs to come into contact with this person as she is protected. So here are my thoughts. Ive recently buried the old vinegar jar at the house of my boyfriend's mother. It had both baby mommas in their plus the intended targets.. So I figured I would start a new one strictly for her. I also was fortunate enough to get her address. So definitely I will be sending some mail dressed with sachets. Also I was thinking of doing a Cast off evil spell bottle to bind her and keep her from affecting us further. So then, My questions are:

1. Would it be better for me to drive all the way down to bury the vinegar jar where this chick lives so she can walk by it, or leave it at my house where my man will walk by it when he comes home in the next couple months?

2. When sending tricks in the mail, do you dust the papers so that it's not noticeable, or do you heap it in the envelope so that it gets all over the target when opened?

3. What do people do with bottle spells after its completed? Do these things get buried or are they kept in a safe place to continue to put energy into it?

Sorry for the novel.. And thanks for any and all helps offered.

~blessings~
Charley

Re: Help to break up/hot foot protected person

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm

A) I think you should confer with ConjureMan Ali since he knows your case.

B) Cast off evil does NOT bind a person. Cast off evil takes away negative habits and evil people, BUT it does NOT bind them. I would suggest doing perhaps a baby doll with some bind weed, calamus, and some licorice root and/or putting that baby doll in a mirror box as well.

C) I would suggest doing a sweet jar for you and the mother so that she is always sweet towards you and sees you in a positive light. And for your boyfriend, I would do a stay with me honey jar so that he is always faithful towards you. Secondly, I would employ some fiery wall of protection for you and him along with cleansing your relationship from any negatively so you arent affected by that.

D) Instead of attacking the protected one with negative energy, such as vinegar jars and so on, i would employ a different tactic. I mean if she is protected by her guardian angel then there is probably nothing you can do about that. I would do some clarity and king solomon work and help her realize that he is not the person for her, and that he is happily dating someone else and that she should move on. Then attract someone else to her...someone she cant resist, and someone with similar features as your boyfriend. So I would do some come to me work...Do a follow me boy on her to put her with someone she is allured to.

To answer your questions

1. Would it be better for me to drive all the way down to bury the vinegar jar where this chick lives so she can walk by it, or leave it at my house where my man will walk by it when he comes home in the next couple months?

1. I would bury it where she lives. So that it is constantly effecting her. You want it to affect HER not him.

2. By heaping it on...think about the reaction you would have...you would either A) alert someone thinking its some kind of substance or B) you would alert them to knowing something is up. No you dont want to heap it on as thats just going to let them know something is up. I like to lightly dust it with a make up brush and then dust off the excess. You can search on the forum how to dust a letter or junk mail

3. If you are planning on burying it at her property, I would leave it there indefinitely. If you are working it at home such as shaking it or lighting candles on top of it, then I would work with it until I achieve my outcome then dispose of it in an appropriate ritual manner.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Charley » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:17 am

Thanks soo much Starsinthesky7. Conjureman Ali suggested that I send her something in the mail that she would come into contact with. I was thinking the same thing about alerting her that something was up. I keep hearing on the news about these powdery substances popping up everywhere in the mail. Sooo, I was thinking maybe there was some technique that I wasnt aware.

I didnt want to make my post too long. I have some honey jars going on my boyfriend and mom. Things were going really good for us, then all of a sudden it got real bad, real fast. So I did the jars, and things are back the way they used to be.

Also, this girl has been in other relationships, and is in one currently. They have been broken up for 5 years now. However she continues to try to cozy up to him and the family. I dont care much to harm her, just make their feelings toward one another change. She will always be around, at least for the next 12yrs as her son for my boyfriend just turned 6. She has a really good guy now, great personality (similar to my boyfriends) also he's really good to her son, and helps her out. I cant figure out why she is so dead set on hanging on to the past.

I will definitely do the Clarity and King of Solomon to help her realize what she has, and that my boyfriend is not good for her anymore, and I was thinking of adding other herbs in the cast off evil jar to get rid of her, and some broom straws, and couch grass and a few other things to keep her magic from having an effect over us. I also will be doing the Firey Wall. Orders are already in place.

Thanks so much for taking time to respond. ~blessings~
Charley

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:53 pm

I would do some follow me boy work to help her be so fascinated with her current man.

But you may want to find out why she is trying so hard to hold on to your man. What is it about him? Start with the clarity work and see if that helps some.

If she is doing magic then you need to go to a mirror box.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Charley » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Thanks again for your help...I dont know why she is so attached...It may have something to do with his mouth and stick :-) I will try working some clarity and see how it helps..Also Im still in the process of figuring out the mirror box spell.. I read somewhere that your own reflection can't get caught in it..So I want to be absolutely sure that I do things correctly to achieve my desired results. Thanks again.

~many blessings~
Charley

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:08 pm

You do not want your reflection caught in the mirror....exactly Charley.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:54 am

And by reflection...meaning your face.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Charley » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:41 am

Thanks for your replies...That was exactly what I was reading to try and figure out..If it was only the face or also the hands and arms. I had just decided to not look with my face and wear some long yellow gloves so my hands wouldnt get caught in the reflection either. I think I have a course of action now.

I am going to do a moving candle spell with four figures. One for me and my boyfriend, one for her and her boyfriend. Im gonna tie my boyfriend to me, her to my boyfriend, and her to her own boyfriend, and move me and my boyfriend closer together while her back is to him and move her closer to her boyfriend. As they separate from each other, I am going to cut the ties on their strings and move us closer to the intended mates. Im gonna dress my candle with fire of love, follow me boy, kiss me now, bewitching for female dominance. dress my boyfriend's front with love oils, and his back with break up, inflammatory confusion, and cast off evil, dress the back of her with the same, and the front of her with follow me boy and kiss me and clarity oils, and her boyfriend with follow me girl, look me over, kiss me now.

Also, Im going to construct the mirror box and put her in there. I have some black dolls that I never used, so Im gonna make her in one of those, out of some spikenard, and other break up/hot foot products/cast off evil. Once she has been baptized, and is ready to go, I am going to tie her hands behind her back, and place her in the mirror box in a kneeling position and sprinkle more herbs and sachets on her, and close her up in that box. I am gonna try and augment her hair outta quassia chips. she wears wigs..I dont think she even sees her own hair, maybe her hair dresser does, but probably not her. She lives in those wigs. I have a small bit of her handwriting, and a photo. Hopefully those will be strong enough to create the link that I need.

Again, another novel..I apologize. Thanks sooo much..Cant tell you enough how thankful I am for all your help.
Charley

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 am

Great! I think you have it covered! Remember just take your time, and concentrate. Also, trust in your work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Charley » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 pm

I surely will..Thanks a bunch. And I will let you know how it all unfolds. Im waiting on my order. I decided I will go ahead and take that 4 hour drive so I can mail off her junk mail. I dont want it mailed from my city, or it may give off a big hint, while Im there, I will bury the vinegar jar where she lives so that her feelings will sour toward my boyfriend. All this work is bound to bring me good results. Which I will be filling you in on after the work has been completed. Thanks again everyone for all your help.
Charley

What is difference between break up & separation?

Unread postby be_777 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm confused about the difference between break-up spell and separation spell. What does each one do exactly?
be_777

Re: What is difference between break up & separation?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Breakup Products cause two people to fight and argue, and Separation lets them go their separate ways peacefully.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Separation products are gentler than Break-Up. Break Up products will cause the couple to fight and fuss with each other. Separation will make them gently part ways.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:55 am

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Separation or break up?

Unread postby deviljin102 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:52 am

Hello, I am new here, but I have been interested in spells for a couple of months now.

Here's my problem, I am currently in love with a woman that lives in FL. I have relatives that live down there, so maintaining a relationship is not a problem. I visited down there in jan, and thought things were going okay. Then there was this guy that started hitting on her as well. And of course, I guess he bad mouthed me, to her family and basically would always hang with her, I guess in order for her not to get near me? but basically things didn't work out, I admitted my feelings for her, but I guess that guy made it seemed that I was obbsessive, when I didn't do anything. After I left florida, I still kept thinking about her, where that guy was hanging out with her. Me and her wouldn't talk for weeks, but I initiated contact at the beginning of march, and from that point we would talk here and there, where as we used to talk everyday. At the start of this month. she had put on her facebook that she was in a relationship, and of course that hurt me, so I texted her about it.

And she told me she thought I was in a relationship, and I told her no because I am still in love with you, and she said really because I still think about you and care alot about you too. So then I guess she put she was in a relationship up so that people would leave her alone, and then she also told me that she was talking to me and her bestfriend now, but she doesn't know how she feels about him yet. Of course I want to prevent things from progressing since I want to be with her. I had invited her to come on a trip with me later this year, and she said yes. The next day she told me she doenst know if she could go because her bestfriend and her family believe i would harm her, but I never harm women.

I decided to talk to her sister to clear the air, and after I said what I said she had told me don't worry about it, I think you are a great guy, so that made me think, wow they were never mad at me, so the main problem is that guy. So my assumptions were correct from the start, he soured my name to her, and now it's like I'm the bad guy. So I wanted to know will a break up spell work? I want to shatter their friendship, and I she won't tell me if she's really dating or not. But I want that guy out of her life, for what he did too me, and I want to get another chance with her. So can I get some advice? This would be my first time doing this, but I've learned my lesson about having doubts, and I also got scammed by a spellcaster, but it helped me in a way stregnthen my mind, and allowed me to realize that I do love this woman with all of my heart.

Can anyone give me advice?
deviljin102

Re: Separation or break up?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:46 am

You need to get a reading to see what would be best for this situation.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

Secondly, you can read the difference between separation and break up work

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

The rootworker can further help you what would be best for your situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Break Up Road Opener Combo

Unread postby Kia1OLY » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:01 am

I have a few questions. If your burning a break up glass 7 day candle would a road opener candle help with removing whatever is keep the couple together? Also would it help with breaking through the resistance? Is there a candle that I could burn with the break up candle to strengthen it? I did the break up bottle kit and I added his hair and his picture and a name paper with both their names on it while the break up candle is burning on their picture. I added vinegar, rust and other oils and goofer dust damnation oil and other things to the bottle. I have the bottle under my toilet and I have been shaking it. I've added extra stuff to my candle which I think is causing it to burn black so I will just buy more. Are the break up candles supposed to burn clear just to be sure? Another thing, I only have his hair in the break up bottle. And because of my connection to him should I focus more on him leaving her? Thank you for any advice.
Kia1OLY

Re: Break Up Road Opener Combo

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 pm

First, have you had a reading to determine if this work can be accomplished or if your work is having an effect at all? There might be other factors at play that you're not aware of that might be hindering your work which a reading can discover. If you haven't had a reading, I suggest you get one ASAP.

As for your other question(s), I suppose you could do road opening work but I think your better bet is to attempt to break down the parties' resistance if that is in fact what is going on. Search the forum for these spells as I know they are here. You may also want to look into doing a skull spell candle where you talk to your target via the skull (again, search the forum and it will come up).

In regards to your candle burning black, if you are adding too many herbs, oils, etc. you could very well be creating this soot yourself. Remember, with candles less is usually more. Don't overload them in an attempt to make them "stronger". I would suggest you burn a new candle and go easy on the additions this time. If you get a "dirty" burn again, that may mean your targets are resisting your work and it would be time to start rethinking your approach. You can read about candle divination here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:23 am

A road opener is not necessarily going to remove the obstacles in what is keeping the couple together. You would need to get a reading to see what is keeping them together. Then work on things from there.

No, a road opener may not necessarily help with breaking through the resistance either. I would suggest getting a banishing candle. Get a black candle and put some banishing oil on it. I would keep that burning throughout the break up work.

No, there isnt a candle to strengthen the break up work. That is why its important to get a reading to see what you need to do to break them up. On the other hand you can attack the situation from multiple angles. You can do that. For example, dusting junk mail with break up powder. Laying tricks such as dusting the powder in the bath of the couple and so on. Check the forum as we have talked about many different ways to break up a couple

I get the sense you are trying to rush this. Some things cannot be rushed. It takes time to break up a couple depends upon the circumstances. You can do 100 things to break someone up but that doesnt mean its going to happen any faster or stronger than if you do one thing.

You need to get a reading for some guidance to make sure you are hitting this couple with the work you are doing.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kia1OLY » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:55 am

Thank you for replying Star. I've used Aiir in the past so I have an idea of what could be done. I was just curious about the road opener. It took me a long time to figure out if I would pursue breaking them up. I did my break up bottle and I'm using the black candles as well. I know that patience is the key, I just wanted to know if LM had anything else that maybe I wasn't aware of. Thanks for the banishing oil tip that just gave me an idea. LOL! I thought about the Intranquil candle but I do love the man involved and I don't want any spirits tormenting him too much as indicated. He's already tormented by the marriage. I know either way he returns he won't be happy about his divorce. I will do the reconciliation work later after the complete break up but I also have a question. When does one begin the Reconciliation work? When they separate? Or when my ex starts coming over? Or after they file for Divorce? Also, along with the Break up candle can you burn the Cast off evil candle to break the link to the evil companion or would that not work because he's married to an evil chick. The Airr readers have confirmed that his wife is using work to keep him with her and he's not happy. I was trying to give it time because of freewill and all but I just feel like because I'm aware of whats going on, I would help him. He comes to me because he loves me and he's miserable, Miss Bri confirmed that. I just want to strengthen him enough so he can leave her.
Kia1OLY

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Um...if she is using work on him then you need to deal with that. That may be the reason why your work may or may not be working.

So you need to possibly do a mirror box for her and some uncrossing work for him.

I would start the reconciliation work when they are broken up but you can start it at any time.

Again getting a reading can help find out what exactly you need to do for your situation.

Cast off evil may not get her away as they are not broken up. And please do not do the intranquil spirit. It serves no purpose in this situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kia1OLY » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks Star, Miss cat told me if I wanted to do this to do a mirror box but I was unsure at the time and I don't have the info anymore. I don't have anything personal of the wife. For uncrossing work on him, what would you recommend? I don't have any of his hair left because I used it in my break up bottle. I want to break up the magic involved, cleanse him and bring him back which the last is easy because he does love me and want to return.
Kia1OLY

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Get an uncrossing spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html

if you dont know how to do a mirror box which you need something to stop this woman, then you need to consult a professional rootworker to teach you how.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kia1OLY » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:26 am

Thanks Star! ;0)
Kia1OLY

not sure my breakup spell is working

Unread postby sgm » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:42 pm

I made a break up bottle to separate and keep away the women that i think are a threat to my relationship. well it does not seem to be working. he still flirts with these women and they with him. we work together so i see everything. the women have no clue that we have something. so it is not like they are doing it on purpose. i prepared my bottle with the names of each woman and picture and i was even able to get hair from the one of the women that is the most threat and put it in the bottle. i used vinegar, st. alex oil, and hot foot. it was an emergency bottle and that is all i could find to use for my bottle. i also put chili pepper, pepper, salt, 9 nails, needles, and pins. i shake it every morning and ask st. alex to keep them away from him. but it seems that he is getting closer to them. what have i done wrong? why is it not working? please help.
sgm

Re: not sure my breakup spell is working

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:30 am

Personally I would use a freezer spell to keep away the rivals

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Or you can hot foot them away from the job

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

For him, you need to keep him with you so I would work some follow me boy, nation sack, and/or a stay with me spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:07 am

You need to work on him not them. As stars said, work on keeping him interested. There will always be other women out there, especially if he is attractive, no matter what.

Breakup is for existing relationships. By imagining him with other women, you are making it worse.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Breakup Spell via the Mother's Non-Approval

Unread postby shakti » Fri May 18, 2012 6:02 am

Hi.
I am new to this forum and also to hoodoo.
I'm looking for assistance getting a couple to break up because the mother doesn't like the girlfriend..

If the mother doesn't like this girl, it is all over. Any advice would be appreciated.

thank you in advance...
shakti

Re: break up spell via the mother's non-approval

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri May 18, 2012 7:53 am

Many hoodoo practitioners use at least basic planetary timing in their work, and those who have studied astrology more in-depth do tend to take retrogrades and such into working consideration. So it's not NOT part of conjure. :)

I would put the mother and the girlfriend into a vinegar jar together with lots of red peppers, poppy seeds, rusty nails, broken shards of glass, hairs from a black dog and a black cat, and products like Inflammatory Confusion. Shake that bottle vigorously several times a day while praying that their relationship be soured and that they quarrel and fight. Burn black candles dressed with Break Up and Inflammatory Confusion on it once a day as well, and keep the jar on the back of your toilet (which also acts as a great reminder to work it hard and work it often - every time you use the bathroom, shake the jar and call down your curses).

You might want to work some protection for the man, so that if the girlfriend does have any plans to snare him, that he might avoid that if he does not wish to be caught.

And don't forget to bathe with hyssop each day to keep yourself spiritually clean after working that jar.

As soon as you start seeing movement on the vinegar jar between the mother and the girlfriend, I would start working a honey jar on the mother and yourself to start paving the way for her to approve of you!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: break up spell via the mother's non-approval

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 11:43 pm

You can get a break up spell kit for the mother and girlfriend.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CajunBarbie » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:02 am

Do another bottle and do not put salt...salt is for protection and cleansing and I see no reason why it should be in a vinegar bottle. I don't know what St. Alex oil is but I'm not even sure a vinegar bottle is right in this situation. Perhaps you should be doing a work that makes him completely submissive to your will. Something like bend over or do as I say on a skull candle...I would work with influencing his thought pattern so that he only has eyes for you.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes
CajunBarbie

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 am

CajunBarbie wrote:Do another bottle and do not put salt...salt is for protection and cleansing and I see no reason why it should be in a vinegar bottle.

Actually, this isn't always true. The old saying is that salt will do what you tell it to, and indeed salt is used in many, many different forms of work, from job getting, to cursing, to break up work, along with the slightly more commonly know uses of cleansing and protection.

In any case I agree with Stars and Mama Micki, and also recommend that you work products like Bewitching,Kiss Me Now, and Look Me Over to keep his mind on you. Cat Nip is a good herb for work like that, another good trick is if he wears a hat hide one of your pubic hairs in the brim of it, that will keep you on his mind.
Turnsteel

Unread postby CajunBarbie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:14 am

have a quick question Turnsteel...yes I have heard that salt will do what you tell it to do but I personally have never encountered salt used in cursing, regular salt that is...but onto my question...I have some "black salt". I haven't put it to use yet. What kinds of things have you heard of people using black salt for?
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes
CajunBarbie

Unread postby aura » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:23 am

sgm,

a couple of classic old tricks you may want to work to improve your relationship include:

- regularly taking baths in a strong tea of raspberry leaves which encourage fidelity in your man: http://www.herb-magic.com/raspberry-leaf.html
- laundering your bed sheets with a whole dixie john root in a small muslin bag to keep the loving good and the couple happy: http://www.herb-magic.com/southern-john-root.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LadybugNW » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:25 pm

I recall hearing something about tying an amethyst crystal to the bedpost for fidelity...
LadybugNW

Unread postby the_fair_wich » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Can I use rose thorns instead of nails on the vinager jar? or nails is a must?
the_fair_wich

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce