Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

AmaSarah
Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi Aphrodite, I heard your show last night. I'm not sure if you were supposed to hollow out that egg. I think you were supposed to leave the egg inside the egg but just add the ingredients. I'm not entirely sure but that is the impression I got. You may want to check back.

good luck

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Correct, the egg was not supposed to be "hollowed out." It was supposed to have all its natural contents and then a hole poked in and the other stuff added. We went over it a couple times.

Disposal should be at a crossroads.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 am

I thought the disposal could also be in a fire based on what ConjureMan Ali said?... Am I mistaken?

Thanx for the correction as required.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 am

Miss Bri wrote:Hi Sharona,

There are various ways of disposing of ritual bath water.
See: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
for more information.

Typically, if I want to draw something towards me I will stand with my back facing the rising sun and throw the water over my right shoulder and say my prayer, and then walk away without looking back. If I want to get rid of something I will stand with my front facing the rising sun, my back to the west, and throw the water over my left shoulder, saying my prayer. That is ONE of many ways to dispose of ritual bath water.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri,

I was told by my rootworker to get rid of something I should throw the bathwater over my left shoulder with my back to the East. I am doing an uncrossing. Perhaps depending on the type of uncrossing the directions change? Now I'm confused any help you can provide would be very appreciated.

LB
Thank You Saint Anthony

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm

It's not that the directions change due to the types of uncrossing, it's just that there are different traditional ways of working in conjure. Miss Bri was imparting the way that she was taught to work. Your rootworker was giving you the way THEY were taught to work. Neither is "better", they are just different ways of working.

Just follow the directions you were given by your rootworker. The Sun rises in the East and sets in the West - it's the best compass there is!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Sorry for the reposting and thank you so much for your response. I am doing an uncrossing so trying to get rid of something. As you said everyone root workers procedure is different so I will follow my rootworkers tradition and do the spirtual cleansing at sunrise and dispose of it at a crossroads over my left shoulder with my back to the east.

My best to you and thank you again
LB
Thank You Saint Anthony

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 am

Hi

Sometimes, not getting what you ask for is a wonderful stroke of luck :D

First Question

Did a love spell, buried the remains in a potted plant, not only is the plant slowly dying but that love interest trail which was hot for a little also slowly and completely went "cold". I am perfectly fine with this :) I accept the message the universe was sending.

So now what's the proper way to dispose of the love spell? Can i simply give thanks and dispose off it in the trash?

Second Question

Should i dispose of a spell love spell that has manifested and if so how? It was a spell for a new love.
Is it wise to keep the work buried still now that is has come true? I don't want to keep sending the message to the universe that I am still looking for/want a new love.

Thanks,
QueenG

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 am

Hi QueenG,

although nothing is stopping you from using the trash, composting the dying plant (if it doesn't have a disease it'll pass on to other plants via the compost heap) and disposing of the spell remains in running water would be my preferred method.

For the love spell that has manifested, keeping it close to you (the new love you brought into your life as well!) by burying it in the back yard or under your house is common.

Blessings and best of luck. Congratulations on the successfull work :)
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 am

QueenG --

Aura's advice is good:

Respect for the earth would indicate composting the dead or dying plant; you could take it to a park or somewhere in nature and dispose of it to return to the earth away from your home; you may keep and clean out the container for re-use if you wish -- or, if it is a pretty ceramic pot but you don't want it around to remind you of that spell, then donate it to your local thrift store for resale to benefit a non-profit cause that you support.

Keeping the manifested love spell close by burying it in your home yard is traditional.

For more information on how this works, please read my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains," which is online here, for free:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Thanks Aura and Miss Catherine for your advice

I don't believe the plant has any disease, it was thriving nicely and beautifully intil... :(

Ok will dispose off the spell remains in a body of running water and return the plant and dirt back to mother nature away from the house. Yes I will clean out the pot and reuse it.

Thank you, Thank you, I am still on cloud nine about the one that has manifested, he has all the qualities I listed on my petition paper, I am definately keeping him very close :D I will move that work from the front yard and bury it in the back yard.

I made a blend of sachet powers (stay with me, chuparrosa, bewitching, follow me boy and look me over). I sprinke that unto the mattress and pillows directly each time I change the sheets :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Step it up and add Love Me...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Thank you jwmcclin
I will add love me to the mix, I do have it :)

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:27 pm

1) I always reversing all negativity around me back to its origin. Regardless of where it came from. But I have two different haters that I am reversing their actions back to them. So, how should I dump the ash of the candle after burning it ? in front of the house of the hater or where ?

2) Also, can I burn one candle for the negativity of these two haters and all unknown negativity in the same candle ? or it has to be three different candles ?

3) I burn Follow Me Boy, Q, Lavender Oil on the same candle to attract a man. Can I dump the ash of the candle in front of his house ? or it has to be facing East direction or at the intersection ?

Thanks a lot !!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 pm

sun469 --

1) At a crossroads or at the house of the person or in a graveyard or in a river -- all are traditional.

2) Yes, you can use one candle for several people.

3) You can place it where he will walk over it or create a path by dropping bits of it from his house to your door, to draw him toward you. It does not need to be to the East nor at an intersection.

This post is being merged into the longer thread on disposing of ritual candle remains.

For a set of general traditional guidelines regarding disposal of ritual remains of all kinds, please see my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page "Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

In addition, these are the forum threads that deal with ritual disposals:

Disposal of Spell Kit Remains Questions and Answers
disposal-of-spell-kit-remains-questions ... 12316.html

Disposing of Bath Water and Floor Wash Remains
disposing-of-bath-water-and-floor-wash- ... ml#p120548

Candles: Disposal of Ritual Remains
candles-disposal-of-ritual-remains-t7525.html

Using Leftover Incense Ash in Rootwork
using-leftover-incense-ash-in-rootwork-t24073.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks a lot for you responses, Miss Cat !

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:46 pm

I prepared a 7 day candle with LM reconcilation and dixie love oils. Well it didnt burn properly its about 3/4 burned down. It was a poorly made candle (i thought I bought pink but later saw it was faded red) the wick kept drowning and there was so much wax on the sides that kept putting out. I did do two methods of divination to confirm that the candle was poorly made and not a sign. How do I dispose of the candle remains? There is still alot of wax left. I dont wish to litter the earth with the glass and so much wax.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:26 am

Hi Rookiebinx,

a lot of your frustration can be solved by simply ordering an LM dressed reconciliation candle next time around: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-reconciliation.html . Not only are the waxes top of the line, they are already fixed with oils, herbs and glitter - ready for your petition and a light.

To dispose of the remains, the glass can be recycled, just scrape out the wax. The wax can either be buried under a tree or left at a cross-roads. If you don't want to dispose of the wax, remelt it, pour it on a cookie sheet that has suitably chosen and prayed over herbs, and use it to fix taper lights for reconciliation (roll the taper in the melted wax and herb mix).

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:10 am

MsHooDooPrincess wrote:How do I dispose candles,pictures,etc used for enemy work once done?
Hi MsHooDooPrincess,

when doing enemy work, you can dispose of the work in a river (moving body of water where the water moves away from you); you can bury it where your enemy will walk over it or on their property; you can also bury it in a graveyard.

Whenever you're dithering on the method of disposal to use, you can refer back to the page on laying tricks and disposing of ritual remains that Miss Cat has made available to all here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Best of luck.
Aura Laforest

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks aura

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:59 pm

In order to recycle my glass discreetly, would it be appropriate to use a chemical to take off the label?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Mezan, Lucky Mojo labels are glued on with a water soluable glue. Just put them in the sink with warm water and the labels will come right off. You do not need a "chemical."
catherine yronwode

CatScratch
Newly Registered

Unread post by CatScratch » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 pm

The couple that I am going to work a break-up spell on live in different states, about 2 hours apart. The male half lives in a multi-family home with his widowed mother. I love her to death and don't want to cause any problems for her. The female half of this situation is controlling, manipulative, selfish, lying, cheating, greedy, immature, I could go on and on. He is not innocent either, however she has been a horrible influence on him and keeps him mentally and emotionally restrained. She preys on his addictions and weaknesses. He comes back to me time and time again because we have remained close so I know that their relationship is NOT on solid ground. I haven't been a picture of calmness in this and have pissed him off more than once but he has yet to tell me to move on completely or get out of his life entirely. What he needs is to think more clearly and realize what she has/is doing to him. In my heart I truly believe that she is detrimental to his well being but I have done everything I could personally to help him see it. My question is, when it comes to burying a bottle near the doorstep, will it affect his mother at all? or because I have put hair from HIM only in it will it just work on him. I assume that is the case but I just want to do this responsibly. For the female half, I have a picture of the 2 of them together, her full name, full birthday and a menu from the small restaurant she owns.

As for reconciling, I did order a honey jar.

Thanks for any advice!

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:15 pm

For the Break-Up Spell Kit do you bury the incense ashes with candle figures?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:50 pm

what bottle spell are you burying and why the honey jar to bring him back to you? and what are you doing magically about her?
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:04 am

A) Have you had a reading on this situation? It may be time for you just to move on. But I would get a reading before you proceed as you may need to work more than just break up work on them.

B)I would actually work with the break up jar before you consider burying it. I would shake and curse their relationship, then dispose of it once you know they are broken up. No burying the jar wont affect his mother, but you can say as you bury the jar that it is intended for your targets. This way it focuses your intentions.

C) I would recommend some clarity work for him as you stated he needs to see things more clearly. I would consider doing a mirror box for her, and/or a freezer spell to freeze her out and keep her away from him.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:57 pm

when burying ritual remains from a love spell, can you burn it under a potted plant with another pot underneath it? I have an articial plant, but the dirt will not come out, it's connected to the pot? I can't bury it in my front yard, because it's not my property.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 pm

unluckystar wrote:when burying ritual remains from a love spell, can you burn it under a potted plant with another pot underneath it? I have an articial plant, but the dirt will not come out, it's connected to the pot? I can't bury it in my front yard, because it's not my property.
Don't use an artificial plant. It's really that simple. If you must bury it in plant pot have a living plant on it. Care for the planet, keep it healthy and it will radiate the power of the love spell out into the world.
HRCC Student #1559

kat

Unread post by kat » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if I could dispose my novena candle into a recycling bin or throw it into a crossroads as opposed to burying it. It was a love candle that did go well. Even though some wax is left at bottom and only the top of the glass is slightly grey, I am getting good results already. Thank you very much :)

Kind Regards,

K

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 pm

It is always good to recycle the glass. I recycle all my glass vigils when they're done burning.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 am

Thanks for your help Turnsteel. I tried taking the dirt of out of the pot from a real plant and when I put the ritual remains under the dirt in the pot, the whole plant was sticking out of the pot, dirt and all, so I'll have to put it under the pot with another pot underneath. I hope that's ok.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm

I would warm up the candle wax -- let it stand in very hot water, or on a baking sheet in a very low oven (on "warm") until the wax melts. Pour and wipe out the wax, wrap it up and bury it in your yard (or in a potted plant in your house). Then recycle the glass.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Problem: I came across some spell remains that I failed to dispose of properly long ago - a matter of six months or more. I overlooked them. It is a combination of some protection work, love work, controlling work for another person. How should I dispose of these now that so much time has passed?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:16 am

Still dispose of them even though time has passed. Protection and love work keep in a potted plant or buried near your porch.

The controlling work you can toss in a crossroads.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:26 pm

could I bury ritual remains from love spells, money spells, etc underneath my welcome mat by my front door? I really don't want to go with a real plant because I found out that the one I bought has poisonous sap. Can't bury it where I live, because I live in an apartment and they replace the malch outside my front door every year. Any suggestions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 am

You can do that, but then you run the risk of someone finding them and possibly moving it or something. I would suggest going to a gardening store, and getting a plant that is easy to take care of. It can stay on your porch or even near your fun door inside the house. Just make sure you take care of it.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 am

Thanks Stars. How about an artificial plant? Someone on this thread said it's too hard to bury in a real plant anyway.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Starbright wrote:Thanks Stars. How about an artificial plant? Someone on this thread said it's too hard to bury in a real plant anyway.
Its not hard to use a real plant. It takes a bit of effort but isn't your goal worth it? Do not use a fake plant, its lazy and ineffective.
HRCC Student #1559

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Ok Turnsteel. Yes my goal is worth it, I didn't know using an artifical plant wouldn't work as well. I'll just have to get another real plant. Thanks for your advice.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:43 am

I have another question regarding disposing of ritual remains for break-up work. If I got one red figural candle for the one I want to keep and a black figural candle for the one I want to get rid of and throw her in a river and keep the one I want with me. Would I bury the one I want with me in the same pot as the ritual remains for love spells and if so, what color cloth should I use?

CajunWitch
Newly Registered

Unread post by CajunWitch » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 am

Although I have been practicing magic for many years, I do very little altar work so please forgive me if this sounds amature....
I have been working on removing a curse (not reversing it), today when I was getting ready to dispose of my ritual remains (ashes and wax residue), my almost dead fire suddenly flared up and was hot enough to shattered the oyster shell I was using. I have been using oyster shells for my years like this and this is the first time I ever shattered one. Anyway, first issue, I burned my altar cloth. I am quite attached to it and feel that from years of use it has its own magical presence. I don't want a new one, but feel like the two holes will be a constant reminder of this stuggle and once it is over maybe I shouldn't remember it as I'm casting. Should I replace my altar cloth when I finish this work? Secondly, when the oyster shell exploded, there was a large black, burned bit (which I burried under an oak tree away from my home) and there was a small white 'pearl' left. It wasn't charred at all from the fire. I didn't bury the pearl because I feel that it has great power. I don't think that I want to keep it because this spellwork is unpleasant for me and I don't think I want any bits of it left. What should I do with it?

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 pm

I've been burning candles on a photo of my target. I've buried the remains of the candles that I've finished, should I bury the photo with it?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:31 pm

If something is unpleasant or you get a bad vibe for it then dispose it with the rest of the work. The altar cloth can be washed and cleansed.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:05 am

And dispose it FAR from your home. I would take it to a river or some other running water. And if you want to keep the altar cloth..maybe cut it into a piece where the two burn holes are removed. And if you decide to wash it...wash it with uncrossing crystals. If not dispose of it far from your home as well.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I would follow this up with a reading to see what this all means. You could have release the bad energy that was against the person you were working for or yourself. Meaning you could have broken through the curse. OR you could still be in danger. Either way I would get a reading just to get clarification.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 am

Hi onyxorchid,

if the picture is the only personal concern of your target that you have, keep it to use in other work. If you have personal concerns a-plenty then yes, you can bury the photo along with the wax remains.
Aura Laforest

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 am

I got a question had lit a tranqull candle last week wasn't able to recycle the glass. so its been sitting by my bed but strange things is happening in my house and my sleep is none. I was wondering if I threw the glass in the trash and dig up the remains that was in glass will this all go away. I will be wiser the next time and get a reading cause it affected me and the way I feel I didn't want him to be like that I just wanted him to feel how I feel. I took a salt bath cause haven't receive hysoop yet .so can I just trash it and be done with it

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Is it ok to bury love spell ritual remains in the same potted plant that has the Van Van Spell remains in it?

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:40 am

Thanks MissNewConjure.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Certainly. Van Van is not a negative working.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 am

Oh good, that means I don't have to get another plant...thanks ConjureMan.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:37 am

Star_Princess: Just as long as the flower pot is physically big enough to hold the remains from the two different spells! :) You don;t want to choke and kill the plant with remains from Love and Van Van work! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Well I could always get a bigger pot to put underneath it. The last thing I need is to have the plant die on me.

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:49 pm

When you're done with the spells, what do you do with the petitions? Do dispose of those as well?

I'm not sure if I asked this question before or not, but when you dispose of the remains from the incense ashes, do you also dispose of the sand or salt that's at the bottom of the incense burner? I looked on the LM website under disposing of ritual remains etc, but I didn't see anything about disposing of sand that's used at the bottom of incense burner.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi Star_princess,

You can dispose of the petition with the spell remains unless you want to keep it in order to continue setting lights on it or work it into a future piece like a mojo or fixed statuette or gift.

For the incense ashes, get all the ash (some sand or salt may mix in). If the sand and salt remaining in the burner is clean there's no reason to change it. Waste not want not ;)
Aura Laforest

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:20 am

Thanks for the quick response and your help Aura.

Fairywinkle

Unread post by Fairywinkle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:36 am

I've read that offerings of food or drink made for saints can be disposed of environmentally, but what about ones that consist of chocolate? A lot of animals can't eat chocolate and I would hate to harm any animal that might eat a chocolate offering I placed outdoors.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 pm

If you're that concerned about an animal eating chocolate, I would say give offerings to your saints that don't involve chocolate :) Or, if one of them insists on getting chocolate, you can leave it on their altar for a few days, then wrap the chocolate in a plain bag and dispose of it in the household trash. You don't throw it in with the rest of the trash; you put it in its' own bag. I do this a lot with my Lwa and they don't seem to mind. When I can, I leave my fruit/alcohol offerings outdoors.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:48 pm

In some spiritual traditions, the offerings are eaten after they have been left on the altar for a while. You could also bury the offering deep enough that most animals could not get it. Chocolate is a natural substance which will decay in time.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Fairywinkle

Unread post by Fairywinkle » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:30 am

Thanks, y'all. :)

emory1857
Newly Registered

Unread post by emory1857 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:13 pm

I successfully used a honey jar to plead for a particular lawyer to protect and defend me after several other lawyers declined to take my case. It was successful, and she agreed to defend me in an internal administrative appeal of a job termination.

I also made honey jars for each of the peer members of my appeal committee. My lawyer did well and the committee was justly appalled by the testimony of my witnesses. I just received the committee report this morning and they unanimously supported my requests.

I am very grateful to the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. for providing me the information to accomplish my wishes. I no longer need the committee's help now that they have made their report, but I want to be as respectful of the courage showed for standing up to bullying administrators who targeted me and hope this continues.

1) Would I bury the committee jars in my front yard or would it make more sense to bury the jars in the front yard of our workplace? My gut says to keep my lawyer's jar until I know I will not need her further help, and just keep it on my altar.

I got spooked after the label of a St. Micheal Archangel candle burned slightly when the wick collapsed against the side of the candle the night before the hearing and went out.

I wasn't originally going to get into "crossing' tricks, but felt like the burned label was a sign that I needed to put some stronger effort into my defense.

I went that night and got a beef tongue and crossed the names of the administrative witnesses against me on paper that I inserted in a slit in the tongue. I sprinkled the paper with cayenne powder before folding. I closed the slit with 9 nails and put it in a crock pot and added vinegar and a lot more cayenne to the pot, while repeating my intention that those speaking against me would find their words burn and sour in their mouth. I turned the pot on low and it has been cooking since that night, I've added some vinegar as needed to keep it from drying out. I might not have followed exactly any single version of the tongue spells, but tried to listen to what I was feeling in my heart as I did it.

One of the names I crossed was our chief administrative officer, who I believe was the main one who pursued termination against me, when a much lesser penalty would have been more appropriate. The president of the organization still has the power to overrule the committee, and he generally will follow the recommendation of the chief administrative officer, but the unanimous vote of the peer committee will be hard to overrule, and I feel like the chief admin. officer has seriously hurt his standing by things that came out during my hearing. During the hearing, this chief admin. lost his temper and his anger was evident when my lawyer questioned him. I think this helped seal my case to the peer committee that I was being unfairly targeted & punished.

My gut reaction is to keep the tongue cooking in vinegar until the President makes the final decision, but I don't know how long he will take to make the decision -maybe as much as a week.

2) When and how do I end this spell? Do I need to "keep the heat on" at least until the president makes the final decision, freeze it, store it in vinegar... - what do you think? My other thought is to throw it in the woods on our workplace and let the wild animals eat it, or have it rot. Alternatively I have thought of throwing it in the woods of the chief admin. officers land (he has property where he raises horses). I also can throw it in a river, or bury it in a graveyard which seems to be more in the tradition. - What do you recommend?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 pm

emory1857 --

Congratulations on your intense and thorough work!

1) I agree that you should keep the lawyer's honey jar until you shake the lawyer's hand and say adieu. Burying the jar at the workplace is brilliant if you can manage it.

2) I would freeze it until the final decision is reached. Then i would remove anything that could harm an animal (that is, nails, pins, needles, etc.) and put it in the woods.

This thread has been merged into the general spell on disposal of ritual remains.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”