Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Smiley_

Can a Nation Sack Expire??

Unread post by Smiley_ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 am

Hi, I searched the forum and couldnt find whether or not a Nation Sack expires?

Last month i started on Christmas and with so much family around i could not get alone time to start it.

Now this month im waiting on my period so now my Nation Sack is 2 months old :( Is this okay?? Thanks!..

IboBeach
Newly Registered

Nation Sack in relation to Cut and Clear

Unread post by IboBeach » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 am

Hi Lucky Mojoers,

I recently perfomed a cut and clear spell vis-a-vis someone (Let's call him A) whom I had previously made a nation sack and honey jar for. I have since started entertaining other people who may be relationship/marriage material and who I hope to get to know better.

My question is the following: did the Cut and Clear on A cancel out the nation sack and honey jar or do I have to do something specific to undo those? If I don't undo the nation sack and honey jar, will I ruin my chances of meeting Mr. Right? I'm assuming so long as I don't light the honey jar, it should be harmless so the question especially has to do with the nation sack which I stopped wearing a while back.

Also, as I am getting to know and dating several new men, is there any hoodoo advice on how to deal with that? Can I make a honey jar and put them all in it or should I make a honey jar for each? Inevitably one of them will eventually stand out from the pack but for now it sounds exhausting to light candles for each.
(I remember Cat saying on one of the LMHRH shows that there is a spell for when you are testing out several different men but I can't remember what it was called.)

Thanks in advance! I am grateful for your work and presence.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 am

If you've already Cut and Clear the guy A. away, you should dispose of your honey jar and Nation sack in a ritually appropriate way. You can bury the Nation sack at a crossroads, you can bury it beneath a strong old tree, and you can do the same with the honey jar.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

IboBeach
Newly Registered

Unread post by IboBeach » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:58 am

Hi MaryBee,
Thanks for the quick response.

I live in a huge city where it may be hard to bury something at the crossroads without attracting unwanted attention or raising an eyebrow. However the crossroads near me have sewers in them. Is it okay if I empty nation sack and honey jar contents at a crossroads sewer?

I'm sure it's fine but I just want to make sure that what matters most is the crossroads rather than the burying. Also, if there is a link as to how to conduct the ritual, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:36 am

Generally speaking it's not about having MORE links to your target, but about the best link for your cause. If you have their hair, that is a stronger link than a photo - so you need only use the hair. However, it's not uncommon for people to write their petition on the back of a photo of their target, as well as include a bodily concern.

But loading up a work with 10 types of personal concerns is not necessary. One strong link is all that is needed for a work to be successful.

However, as a Nation Sack works a bit differently than other mojos, make sure to follow the directions carefully for the best results.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Tavia

Disposing of Nation Sack in dirty NYC Canal?

Unread post by Tavia » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Hello All,

I'm about to do a cut a clear bath to rid myself of any emotional residue from a prior relationship. I have a nation sack that was intended for my ex, and I feel that keeping it close to me is the cause of me still having some lingering feelings for him.

Because I no longer needed my nation sack, after the break-up I originally buried the mojo in a plant inside my apartment, but was later told that I should move it further away from my home since I no longer need its influence.

Instead of burying it, can I throw it in running water to move its influence away from me? I realize its not easy finding a place to bury something without looking suspicious, especially in NYC :roll: . Because I live in the city there aren't any natural springs or lakes, would it be okay to dispose of the nation sack in a dirty NYC canal?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:09 am

Tavia -- that sounds fine to me! Burning it is another option. So is buing it in a graveyard, of which New York has quite a few.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:21 am

Tavia, if you live in NYC, you have the Hudson River and the East River. They're so giant that I think people tend to overlook them but they are running bodies of water.

good luck

DreamCatcher
Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi,
I received my nation sack today. Im so excited. I had a few questions before I start the ritual.
1. I currently do not get my period (pregnant). I plan on using my fluids collected from the new moon. Would I be able to add blood later or let it be as is?
2. I only have a red 6 inch pilar candle unscented. Is that ok?
3. I prepared the string several weeks ago and stored it in panties. Would I still be able to use it or does it have to be fresh?

Thank you so much. And I just wanted to say how beautiful they are and smell. I've seen "nation sacks" from other shops and they are laughable compared to lucky mojos. They are the real deal.

DreamCatcher
Re: Nation sack

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 pm

I have a similar question. Im planning to use my vaginal fluids but the nation sack directions state to do the sack on a new moon but the webpage says when using fluids do this on a full moon. Does it mean I save my fluids collected on a full moon for a new moon ritual? (Sorry for the too much info part) but I dont produce enough fluid to freeze. I hope I can just do it the same day but im not sure new or full. Tomorrow is a full moon I hope I can figure it out by then :/ thanks

smiling7
Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by smiling7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:51 am

Hello all. I have a nations sack and I'm very fond of it. I keep it on me all the time. I can start to see some wear. I have read that when it starts to wear you just sew it into another red flannel bag. I wondering if one of the lucky mojo leather bags (brick red color I believe) be ok to use? Since I wear it all the time it would be nice to have a material that's a little stronger.

DreamCatcher
Feeding Nation Sack Fluids

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Hello,

I have a triple strength nation sack and I feed it Follow me boy once a week. It crossed my mind to every once in a while feed it vaginal fluids. What kind of effect would it have on the sack? I got the idea since you feed men fluid, why not the sack also?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Feeding Nation Sack Fluids

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:31 pm

A dab of your vaginal fluids isn't a bad idea, especially if you want your guy to be sexually faithful and attracted to you alone. I don't see that it would have a negative effect on the Nation Sack at all.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 am

Ok good! I noticed also that when I wear it pinned to my panties it unpins sometimes and always seems to creep its way in "that" direction. Maybe its hungry.

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Stupid question (going to blame it on it being late here lol)... How does one "work" a Nation Sack?
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

oneNonly

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu May 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Hello... i am confused, i want to get a mojo bag for my bf,
but i cant decide which one... they all look great but i am torn between
the nation sack and the command mojo bag, I want something that will help
him be more cooperative, and make him listen to my requests and open up when i am
asking him about things, i want him to be more attentive to what i ask him to do, and do
it without being a hard headed... any suggestions?

MariaSecreta

A love bottle spell from a friend...

Unread post by MariaSecreta » Sun May 13, 2012 2:33 pm

A friend of mine suggested a bottle spell for my relationship. She believes strongly about feeding a man menstrual blood and I have already done that. I found out that I must continue doing so, to keep the spell strong. However, we will be away from each other for a while so she recommended the bottle spell.

The spell is simple; Basically I mix his semen with my menstrual blood in a jar. She said it puts is together in there. She also recommended I use Psalm 138 or 139 or some verses from Song of Soloman. Then I seal the jar. I found very tiny bottles to do this in, but was curious as to what you think about the spell.

Does it sound like a good idea?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: A love bottle spell from a friend...

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 14, 2012 6:17 am

Don't put a lot of body fluids in a jar and seal them up, though -- they will rot. It is far more practical -- and hence more traditional in hoodoo -- to rub the fluids togther on a strig, then tie knots in the strig to seal your love, then place the srng in a small cloth bag to dry.

I'd also add some condition products - such as Love Me, Chuparrosa, or Dixie Love, etc - and a petition paper to it. Other than that it sounds good. Pray over it daily!

This kind of bag is called a Nation Sack and is a type of mojo bag.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: A love bottle spell from a friend...

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:02 pm

I agree with devi spring. You can add condition oils or powders.

I would recommend stay with me, fire of love, and/or love me products

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

DreamCatcher
Adding Personal Concerns Over Time

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 am

I read that the Nation Sack is a cumulative mojo hand, over time you can add items. I have his hair and knotted string in mine. How does adding handwriting affect the sack? What other concerns can you add and how does it affect the strength?

Thank you

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Adding Personal Concerns Over Time

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Rookiebinx

If you have his hair and his nature tied up in a string you don't really need much more in terms of personal concerns.
HRCC Student #1559

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by aura » Thu May 24, 2012 1:18 pm

hi notsoperfect7,

personally I'd go for the nation sack. it is geared to fidelity, it ties your man's nature, but it does also have some roots and herbs to bend him to your will - it's the woman's bomb, particularly if you invest in the triple strength.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:41 am

I agree with Aura. You may want to create a honey jar as well to make him more sweet to you and not have everything be such a fight.

believingforthebest

Can I start my nation mojo now?

Unread post by believingforthebest » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:54 am

Hello everyone,
I just recieved my nation mojo bag but it says I have to wait until my first day of my period and I'm wondering if I already have my last period blood stored away can I use that and start right away? And also I have my boyfriends cum store to, so do I still need to wait until we have sex to wipe off his cum? Or can I use what I have?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Can I start my nation mojo now?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 pm

You can use the stored menses, but the semen should be taken according to the instructions.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Thank you... what about the dimes, I read somewhere on here that I could just use change that he gives me.
Is that true?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Yep its true Cat said it here. It definitely can be difficult to find a coin with the birth eyar but you have to be on the look out. Perhaps asking someone to be on the look out for you as well. But you can use change that they have given you.

catherineyronwode Wrote:

"Thanks, Dean, for explaining that so well!

Like you said -- the menstrual blood on the coins is for the woman's power over the man; in this case, financial power. The semen on the string is knotted in order for the man's nature to be captured, and the reason for the woman to not have an orgasm at the time she collects the semen is because she wants to have a clear head, keep her magical intent in mind, and not get captured herself.

Also, i know several gay men who have made and used a Nation Sack with good results. This form of mojo hand originated as a woman's trick around Memphis, Tennessee, but gay men all around the country certainly have picked up on it by now!

By the way, if a man wanted to make this sort of a trick bag on a woman, he would have to reverse everything -- he would put his semen on the coins and anoint the string with her sexual fluids from a union while she was on her period *and* he did not have an orgasm but she did -- combining her period blood with her fluids of arousal and thus tying two of her powers (her fascination power and her nature) in the same knots.

One reason this reversal may not be popular with men, though, is that few African American men will have sex with a woman on her period, so powerful is the bewitching power of her menstrual blood. Most especially, they may refuse oral sex on her at that time -- or at any time, for fear of being caught by her if she were to lie and say she was not on her period when she actually was, because once they tasted her menses, they would be tied to her just as sure as if she fed them that stuff in coffee, tea, or spaghetti sauce. And that, in a nutshell, may be why the Nation Sack is seldom used by men -- it's too risky for men to prepare it!

Hail Discordia, the structural logic behind this and other traditional forms of conjure is explained in my course -- and once you begin to understand the structural logic, then the actions performed in this type of spell-casting, which might otherwise seem contradictory or arbitrary, all fall into place, and you cease to see a "cook book" style recipe or set of instructions, and are able to view the spell as a sophisticated example of symbolic magic, "as above, so below."

Chatocamacho, The reason to buy coins from a coin shop is simply to get coins from the birth years of you and your lover. Most coins only stay in circulation a few years. After that, you have to ask for them by date at a coin shop.

Some folks don't use birth-year coins, but instead use a coin the man gave them from his own hand for him, plus a lucky coin they found for themselves.

If you would rather use modern coins, then go right ahead.

The choice is yours"

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:43 pm

what about to put more herbs, my nation sack have 5 years and every week i feed with oils and over time i add more pubic hairs ans semen but since i made it
i don't put any more herbs, is ok to put some more?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 pm

The sack comes with the herbs needed for the spell. You are adding his personal concerns as you go.

Gigi2011

Unread post by Gigi2011 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:33 am

I have the semen in a condom, I have the string, but I can't call him to wake him because he doesn't sleep at my house... Can I call him on the phone? I know this sounds stupid, but I have the semen in a condom...

sgm

Unread post by sgm » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Do I have to carry my nation sack with me everyday? or can I hide my nation sack with my honey jar in a box under my bed? will my nation sack still have the same magical affect? or will it feel abandoned and lose its magical powers? The reason I am asking is because sometimes i get very angry with my man due to an argument and do not want to carry my nation sack on me when i am angry thinking that while i am in a negative angry state i block the magical work of my nation sack. Or is my relationship with my nation sack like a marriage thru sickness and health and thru sadness and happiness. Will it still continue to work if i am sad, angry or at the moment feel hate for my man?

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:55 pm

I finally got my nation sack mojo bag... But turns out my guy is being distant...
Forget getting his sex on a string he isn't even speaking to me... Is there any other way
For me to start working my nation sack?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:04 pm

I am perfect. (IAMPERFECT1).
I feel great about myself, and I feel great about us together... (you fill in the rest)
and change your name!!!
take care and good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:07 pm

@miss tammie lee

Lol... Aww thank you...

I wish I was feeling a bit more perfect now :/
If I could bring him closer maybe I would ... :( any suggestions?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Be more positive to you--about you!!!
I say that because we send out energy and we are what we attract.
I do not believe in Karma. I do believe in attracting people and entities that want to work with me.
I hope I said that the right way. Hopefully you can understand, but can also feel and relate to the point-- you. CHANGE YOUR NAME beautiful!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:17 am

I agree with Tammie Lee. You re perfect. Change your name!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:25 am

@Miss tammie lee

Idk how to change my username....:/

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 pm

@Aura

Thank you! i changed it! notsoperfect7=feelingaperfect7 now ;)

I already feeling better! lol. =D

yellowroses

Unread post by yellowroses » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi everyone,
Need clarification on nation sac please. I did one last month on my husband, did everything correct; however when i got to the cross to dicard the candle wax i threw it in the right direction but if fell on the sidewalk in the grass and not in the road. Is that ok? Do i have to feed the mojo bag with anything? such as oils..ex follow me boy?
Thanks in advance for any responses.

hocuspocus
About nation sack how much blood to use?

Unread post by hocuspocus » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:34 am

Hi

My question is about the nation sack. The instructions says to start on the day you get your monthly period. That was what I did but the first day is usually light flow, so I managed only to get some menstrual blood on the roots and dimes, that is, they are not soaking in menstrual blood but lightly (and not entirely) covered with blood. Is that sufficient?

Another question is, once I have put the roots and dimes into the bag, can I take them out again? What I was thinking is, if lightly covering them in blood is not sufficient, can I take them out on a heavy flow day and dress them in menstrual blood again?

Sorry for the gross details and thanks for the help.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: About nation sack how much blood to use?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 am

Yes-that is totally sufficient. Remember-blood is biological material full of protein-you don't want a lot of it because it will get stinky after awhile!

You are fine and I would leave those objects in the bag. However, when you re-make your bag or fill it with new concerns you can take out the hard objects and anoint them with blood and/or condition oils you like to use.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

hocuspocus
Re: About nation sack how much blood to use?

Unread post by hocuspocus » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi Miss Bri,

Thanks for your quick reply, really appreciate it.

I have another question which should be under the main thread of nation sack but I thought i would ask here anyway.

For tying the string, I am planning to tie 9 knots as the instructions suggested, on 9 different occasions. In between the different occasions, should I put the string in the nation sack and then take it out when I want to tie the next knot, or should I put the knotted string into nation sack only after all 9 knots have been completed?

Thanks for the help!

hocuspocus
Question about nation sack string

Unread post by hocuspocus » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi,

I purchase the triple strength nation sack and did it according to instructions.

As I was preparing the knotted string, the instructions that came with the nation sack says 9 knots, but did not specify the order of the knots. After I did 2 knots, I read Ms Cat's book and realized I did the second knot in the wrong order. Instead of next to the first knot, I put the second knot at the end, where the 8th knot should be, in the order of

-9--7--5--3--1--2--4--6--8-

I would like to ask for advice on what I can do now.

1.Should I undo the second knot and redo at the proper position?

2. Start with a new piece of string?

3.Continue with the current string anyway and get 9 knots?

4. The length of the string does not look like I can put nine knots in it. Should I just put as many as I can?

Thanks for any advice.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Question about nation sack string

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:27 pm

I would not undo anything. The idea is the purpose of your work, trust in it, continue and get the 9 knots...some people do separate threads I learned. Go for it and keep up the work to get what your intentions are.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student
Question about Nation Sack and Doll Bay

Unread post by Spellkiss » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Due to my situation with roommates in the past I had to put all my work and supplies in storage and haven't used them for months,I recently moved somewhere where I can do a few things and I haven't touched my doll baby and nation sack since then,is it still able to be worked or should I order and start new ones for both? and if I have to do a new nation sack can you use the same dimes out of it? thanks.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: Question about Nation Sack and Doll Bay

Unread post by Lady Muse » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Hello Spellkiss,
Well, some people would probably say that if you have not fed/dressed you sack or doll in a long period of time, then you need to make another one. However there are some that feel that you can re-awaken your doll by re-baptizing it and the same with your sack. There are people that have had the same sack for years until the wear and tear gets unbearable. Then they just get a new bag and use the same items from the old. I would suggest you do what feels right to you. If you are led to get a new one then do so. You can purchase dolls and nation sacks at Lucky Mojo http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#bags

I wish you well and many blessings!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:11 am

I will traveling for a month and i can't take my doll and nation sack with me
what can i do to keep alive. I feed every friday. can i talk to them and tell that
i will be back in a month and i want that they countinue to work for me

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:18 am

Hello Theusuper,
It is always a good thing to develop a relationship with your spiritual allies. In this case your bag and doll can be considered allies because they house a spirit that works on your behalf. It is safe to say that talking to them and letting them know what is going on would be a good thing:) You May Want to Feed them before you leave and as soon as you get back.

I wish you well, have a safe trip and many blessings to you!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

crazynl0v3

Unread post by crazynl0v3 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:46 am

Okay, my candle just finished burning down for my nation sack and something strange happened. The candle holder(that was made of glass) broke while the last remnants of candle wax burned down. Also there is no wax left to throw over my shoulder at a crossroads. Is my nation sack ruined? Or do i just through the glass over my shoulder at a crossroads? I am at a total lost, please help! :o

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Another reason that I do not ever use GLASS candle holders. Sounds like you need to get or do a reading on the situation, now. Sorry to hear that you are at a total loss. Your nation sack may not be ruined, but you definitely need to look into the broken candle holder.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:26 pm

crazynl0v3 --

Glass candle holders are perfectly safe for use if you extinguish the candle before the flame reaches the level of the socket. They are great for dinner parties and very sparkly, but they are not useful in lighting conditions where one wants to get every minute of fire-light that one can before the flame goes out. And they are not useful in magical spell-casting where one wants the candle to burn through to the last drop of wax.

Please see the thread on fire safety!

Fire Safety Issues with Candle Magic
fire-safety-issues-with-candle-magic-t1352.html

MH1-COM-NATI
The Nation Sack Mojo Hand
$25.00

MH3-COM-NATI
Nation Sack Triple Strength Mojo Hand
$35.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

crazynl0v3

Unread post by crazynl0v3 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Thank you so much Joseph and Cat! Cat, do you think that I need to purchase a new nation sack?

SmokeyQuartz

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi, Just wanted to make a few comments on some of the things in this thread and my experiences.

When my husband of 12 years wanted to leave me and our kids for a co worker, I took all kinds of action and hit our troubles from every angle, from counseling to mojo. I am happy to say that it was successful and we are still together going very strong. I started out using a Nation sack, which for some reason didn't seem to work out for the first couple of months. In fact, he was going the other direction. So I created a honey jar, and that's when things started to take a positive turn. I did feed him my menstrual blood in spaghetti, and this had quite an effect as it turned his emotions toward me greatly. After that, he started talking reconciliation. Next, I took a pair of his boxers that he had worn, tied them in a knot and put it beneath our mattress on the side he sleeps, and within a couple of weeks, he was on his knees begging forgiveness, and wanting to save our marriage and extremely remorseful for his actions.

After this, we went to counseling and our relationship has never been better. To this day, I keep the honey jar stored away in my underwear drawer. I have not burned a candle on it in a year. I keep his boxers that are tied, exactly where I put it.

I also want to add that I keep the nation sack that I made in my drawer and have never taken it apart, as it may have had some effect.

Thanks and good luck to you all!

missloli7
Newly Registered

Unread post by missloli7 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 am

Question,

Im soo excited to start my nation sack! I have collected most of the materials needed for the ritual right down to the minted dimes of birth (which were actually quite easy to find since im a coin collector) and I have ordered my gris gris bag, but here is where the problem arises, I hav gotten my period waaaayy too early!! I did not expect it come until later this month, but here it is! So my question is, even though instructions are to begin on the first day of monthly, can I start on a different day? I mean, its still blood im collecting, but does the first day bear any important significance?

Thx!

yellowstars

Only for "couples"?

Unread post by yellowstars » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:58 pm

I've been reading through about Nation Sacks and Mojo Bags and think I'm getting a pretty good understanding of the difference. Once question, though, couldn't find the answer. Is a Nation Sack only used for a current lover? For instance you wouldn't create a Nation Sack to bring back a lost lover or attract the attention of someone you weren't in a relationship with yet? For that you would use a Mojo Bag with a purpose such as Come to Me or Follow Me; whereas a Nation Sack is sort of tying up YOUR man, not giving the bag an "intent", but it's more HIS bag.... I'm I correct thinking that way? Or way off?

Thanks all!

optimistic1

Re: Nation Sack Preparation Inquiries

Unread post by optimistic1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 pm

I have purchased the nation sack & the follow me boy triple strength bag. I haven't started them yet. Should I just do the nation sack & save the follow me boy for future use. Also, I know to start the nation sack on my next period, please advise if I should do it in the morning or evening. Thanks

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:46 am

Hi LM Family,

I had also purchase the Triple Strength Nation Sack and I am preparing to start the ritual today. I was reading the instructions and one sentence is unclear: "When the canlde is done burning, take the name paper from under the saucer and fold it toward you around the Mercury dime and the Munaiwarmi". would you please explain the underlined portion. Not sure how this is done.

I appreciate it a lot.

Thanks.
SweetnShort

optimistic1

Unread post by optimistic1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm glad to hear somebody else is going to start the nation sack, that line is also not clear to me. Let's hope somebody will answer us. I also would like to hear success stories using it

sadfish

Unread post by sadfish » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 am

Hi,
I am waiting for my nation sack order to arrive. I have been reading on this forum about the semen on the string and knot. I decided to to it first while I am waiting for nation sack to arrive, since I didn't have the correct direction. This is what i did, I put his semen on a string , prayed and tied a knot then called his name in my conversation while he was outside, When i got home, I tied 8 more knots, but I didn't pray. Did I do it wrong or I still can use it? Thanks

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:18 am

Does lucky mojo have a nation sack renewal service? Mine is a couple years old and is starting to look a little dirty and all the herbs are basically ground up. I really don't want to start a new one. Im really attached to this one but it needs some tlc.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”