Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
pdames
Newly Registered
Re: Road Opener Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by pdames » Wed May 18, 2011 7:30 am

HI this paticia again, i feel a little slow right now not paying attention i did my road opener on tuesday will that be a problem...Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 8:22 pm

People with different kinds of timing. You can work with any day of the week you choose if you need to do things immediately.

You can look here for indications of how your candle has burned.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... tml#signsA
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

AnddieUS
HRCC Student
Road Opener Candle Spell Advice

Unread post by AnddieUS » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Hello and thanks in advance for any advice given.

I would like to do a road opener candle spell, followed by starting work with my Come-To-Me mojo, to open the way and draw my friend closer to me. The problem that I have is my LM Road Opener products are on order and I do not anticipate receiving them for another 2 to 3 weeks; which would throw the timing of the work I plan like to do off by a month. This is my first RO spell and am looking forward to getting started....

I have Van Van Oil & Incense and several other LM oils, incenses, sachets, herbs for health, power, love & luck drawing on hand. I would love to begin the work in the next day or so, and really do not want to wait over a month to start. So my question is, would my desire to remove past and present blockages using Van Van and herbs such as angelica, hyssop, lavender, etc... work as well as, using road opener to dress my condition candles.

My Candle Spell layout includes using 2 dressed orange candles, named for my friend and I; 2 black undressed candles - representing our individual blockages/obstacles that may be slowing down and hindering our forward movement, 1 red bride/groom candle dressed with Love Me & Attraction Oils. I would be working with Van Van incense and working the spell for 7 days. The black candles would be moving away from the bride/groom and the orange candles would be moving towards the bride/groom. I hoped to have this completed before beginning to work with my CTM mojo. Your thoughts and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks again, Andrea :)
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opener Candle Spell Advice

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi AnddieUS, I am going to post some links to great some great products that you have that could help others when they read your post and who might be new to The Lucky Mojo Forum, ok.
http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html
http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
http://herb-magic.com/lavender.html (this page along with the others has several oils, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and more so scroll down please)
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html (and in the middle of this page is the answer to the question, if it is urgent go ahead)
Here are the moon phases:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
This will be a helpful thread:
road-opener-vs-hindugrass-vs-vanvan-t3335.html#p17030
In addition Days of the week:
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html
Read the entire thread, please.
The Lucky Mojo Road Opener line of products is incredible. (this is a special product, they are all so great to work with, Road opener Opens Roads!!!) and VanVan is a "Must Have"!!!
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Here is one more that can help others, too:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#figural
All the links, especially to the threads, are cumulative knowledge coming together heping with timing, the moon, days of the week, planetary influences, many great products that you have, and the move forward.
So go ahead!!!
Hope this helps! Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

AnddieUS
HRCC Student
Re: Road Opener Candle Spell Advice

Unread post by AnddieUS » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks Triple!! I can attest to how the info found on the forum, in the HRRM book and the guidance of Ms. Cat, has been invaluable to me. To anyone reading these posts, I recommend reading everything throughly, there is so much to learn.

I am really looking forward to receiving my road opener products. Until then, I'm going to go ahead as the timing feels/is right for me. I am a big fan of van van, and have had success working with it. At least, I'll have road opener for future use!

Thanks again!
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.

4leafclover

Using one Road Opener candle for two people

Unread post by 4leafclover » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Hello all -

Please forgive me if this has been answered in another post...

I would like to burn a road opener candle for two guys...can i use the same candle for both men or do I need 2 separate candles?
Thanks!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Re: Using one Road Opener candle for two people

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:22 am

If for example the two men are lovers and you are working on their behalf for their relationship or two partners starting up a new business, then you can use one candle on this one issue that involves two people. If you are doing road opener work for two individuals separately, then burn one candle for each.

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 am

Cool, thanks so much :)

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm glad you asked this 4leaf :) It confirmed my 7 day RO spell using one candle for my mother & stepdad didn't negate the power at all.
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 pm

you're welcome crankyfish :)

Ria1
Newly Registered

Road Opener Candle

Unread post by Ria1 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello. I bought a Road Opener Candle that I was going to use myself, but I let my daughter use it first. Is it okay for two people to share the candle, or should I just give it to her and get my own? Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opener Candle

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:21 pm

????? You can certainly add your name to the petition, unless of course, you have different results in mind, which means you should get your own Road Opener candle (I would).

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Ria1
Newly Registered

Re: Road Opener Candle

Unread post by Ria1 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Yes, we have different results in mind, thank you for your quick response.

Amwitch05

Re: Road opening spell layout

Unread post by Amwitch05 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Is there a way to do a road opener spell without the road opener oil? Like create a simple candle spell?

Teena1030

Road Opener Candle is no joke

Unread post by Teena1030 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:26 am

A week and half ago I had two Road Opener candles burned back to back at MISC. Within a few days I started feeling lighter and felt like obstacles were moving to the side. I have been praying and cleansing myself and giving gratitude and I am really seeing movement for what I am praying for. I have no doubt that these road opener candles are helping me acheive my goals!!! I wish I would have done this a long time ago!! I wish I could describe the feeling of inner peace and contentment since the candles started burning. :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opener Candle is no joke

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:59 am

Teena1030: Thank you for that great testimonial. I too have been wowed by Road Opening Candles and Candle Work. It's a big push that's for sure! Great to hear your news!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks for sharing your story. I think we all benefit from hearing inspirational stories. and don't worry too much about trying to perfectly describe the feeling because I've had a similar experience, just with a different product. I think any of us who use these products know exactly what you mean.

good luck and keep going!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Excellent!

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi all,

I need some advice on preparing a Road Opener candle.

I plan on using an orange pullout candle in a glass encased vigil candle container, dressing it with Mercury and Road opener oil and deer tongue herbs. I also plan on making holes and loading the candle with the oils and herbs. I also plan on carving our names and petition on the candle.

The candle is to help my lover communicate with me, look for me, call me, invite me, etc....

So my question is, would it be appropriate to include a picture of the both of us, or just him underneath the candle but inside the glass case?

Any thoughts would be extremely appreciated!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Road opener candeles come dressed by Lucky Mojo. They are $8.50
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
(opening up the roads for...)
Come to Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Love Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html
You could also have all three burned at the MISC. The price will include a report(s) and it is WELL WORTH IT! :)
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Hello all,

I just want to say that First I never win ANYTHING!!! But tonight I went to a Business event. They asked everyone to put their business cards in a bowl for a special surprise at the end of the event. They also did raffles.....

Now, before I went in I put some Road Opener on my business cards and prayed over them (in my head) because people were in the bathroom. lol
So at the end of the event guess who's name they called???????????????? MMIINNEE!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! I thought I was gonna pass out. I texted my kids and they were like," Ma,you won something?" LOL. I said sure did - no one believes it. Horrible luck.

Well, I won a 2 day stay with a guess at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Coral Gables - u guys gotta search it online (GORGEOUS) Looks like a mansion, like the balcony is pool level so u open ur balcony and walk like 8 feet and ur officially in the pool :P .....Breakfast included, both days..Spa treatment. I'm still floating in the clouds. I dont believe I WON - I never win.

Well, that Road Opener did that for sure!!!!! :D Guys, I had to come home and show the kids - they didn't believe it - LOL. Funny.
I'm Happy!!!! I can't go to sleep. LOL.. :lol:

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:49 am

I would like to know if the Road Opener vigil candle that comes already fixed and prepared, affective enough without burning Road Opener incense or should I use both of them together?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 am

Stacey,

That's really up to you. If you wish to burn some incense each day, then you certainly can.

Sometimes one candle is enough, and sometimes a situation calls for a more concerted effort. But the Lucky Mojo candles have absolutely been prepared in the most traditional way by very skilled workers, so you are getting an excellent and effective product with that vigil.

I personally like to work in 3s, so I would likely wash my floors with Chinese Wash, fumigate the place with Road Opener incense, and burn the Road Opener candle.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:26 am

Thanks for your reply Devi.

FaintlyMacabre
Newly Registered

Tricky situation with knocked-over Road Opener

Unread post by FaintlyMacabre » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:53 am

Hi All - this is my first LM post, so thanks in advance for your replies. I've searched for info on offertory candles being knocked over, but most of them come up with answers about pets, so I feel like I need to ask...

I've been working a Road Opener candle after a tricky situation at my job and needing new direction in my life. The candle was burning slowly, but I could start to feel things changing for the better.

I usually go to bed about 10ish, while my roommate (an old and trusted friend/former boyfriend who I'm no longer intimate with) stays up each night until 3-4am, so - in order to expedite the candle's burn (since I don't have a lot of time at home during the day and it was going slowly).

I asked him to put it out each night before he goes to bed. There are pets in the apt. and I don't want to leave it burning. He knows a little magick, so I trust him not to have any intentions toward me (the relationship has long passed from being active, and is a very loving friendship), and not to blow it out and accidentally end the spell.

So... Last night, he makes the mistake of putting it out by using a heavy, floppy magazine. Of course, this knocks the candle over and breaks the top half and wax goes everywhere. I don't blame him for this, he's just a little klutzy.

1) I'm still trying to finish the burn on the Road Opener in what's left of the broken glass container. Is there any need to repeat the spell?

2) The only thing I can think of is that I let someone from my past help with the spell and it backfired, and I'm concerned that it was going slowly, etc.

3) I did a reversible candle to send back negativity to my old boss at the same time, and it burned hot and fast in half the time.

Thanks for your advice! :mrgreen:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Tricky situation with knocked-over Road Opener

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 am

FaintlyMacabre,

Don't have your roommate do your work for you. If you can't do it yourself, either hire a rootworker or find another way to do it. Vigil candles are meant to be burned continuously, not in sections.

Instead of a vigil, dress a 6 inch candle with oil. It will burn down in about 4-6 hours. Instead of waiting until you go to bed, start earlier. Keep the pets out. Shut the door.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 am

FaintlyMacabre,

Take Mama Micki's good advice -- or burn a 4-inch candle -- they are consumed in under 2 hours.

Really, having a roommate do your conjure work for you (unless your roommate is a rootworker) is your biggest problem.

1) That broken Road Opener vigil candle is no good. Start again.

2) The spell did not "backfire." You simply lost focus and turned the work over to someone who was "klutzy." YOUR FOCUS is the issue here, not "backfiring."

3) Good.

=======================

Amwitch05,

Yes, there are dozens of ways to do Road Opener spells without Road Opener candles. Try these threads:

Road Opener Oil Questions and Answers

Road Opener Incense Questions and Answers

Road Opener Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Road Opener Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Road Opener Candle Questions and Anwsers
road-opener-candle-questions-and-answers-t10142.html

We do not sell a Road Opener spell kit, but we do have a the section of the board that is not about specific Lucky Mojo products, and it is called

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, and Life Changes
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-road-openi ... s-f41.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

FaintlyMacabre
Newly Registered

Unread post by FaintlyMacabre » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Thank you very much, ladies, for your answers. My roommate is uncomfortable with my leaving lit candles alone at home, so I guess I'll need to find a rootworker to assist me. Or work with the shorter duration candles. :)

Humming_Bird
Road Opening Disposal

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Along with any wax, or remains, is it a good idea to throw a name paper (that contains a peronal concern and a picture of someone) into a crossroad as well? I'm almost done burning a vigil candle that is supposed to remove obstacles between and me and someone.

Can I also throw these things into the middle of my street crossroad?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opening Disposal

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 pm

It is a ritual remain, alternatively personal concerns such as pictures can be reused in positive spellwork.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:32 am

Yes, you can dispose of those things in the crossroads. That is fine. I would keep the personal concerns unless you can get your hand on another picture or personal concern.

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Thank you! That's exactly what I did. I burned the name paper and tossed it into my street crossroad.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Great! Keep up the good work!

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 am

I have a question about the Road Opener spell? Are you supposed to cast the Road Opener during the Waxing moon?

Does the Road Opener vigil candle that comes fixed, supposed to stay lit for seven days or can it stay lit for 15 or 2o minutes and then be suffed out?

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:00 am

Never mind, I just found the answer I was looking for on how long to keep the Road Opener Vigil candle lit, but I still would like to know about what moon phase to cast the Road Opener spell.

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:20 am

What color cloth do you use to dispose the ritual remains (incense ashes) in from the Road Opener Spell? Do you throw the Road Opener Vigil Candle in a recyle bin?

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 pm

What if you want to burn the Road Opener Vigil candle for love, success and prosperity, can you write a petition for all those things at the same time and burn it on all those days, Wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, and Sundays etc? Or should I write one petition at a time for each day, like opening the road for love on Friday and success on another day etc?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:26 am

Star_princess

To read more about working with Moon phases (which some people use and other people do not use), go here:
http://luckyojo.com/moonphases.html

The color of wrapping to dispose of a Road Opener should be bright. For more on ritual disposals, go her:
http://luckyojo.com/layingtricks.html

As to your other question, I would do three separate Road Opener vigil lights -- one for love, one for success, and one for prosperity. I would get a white candle that represents you.

I would write on the white candle " open all my roads" and your name. Make a name paper with your name written 7 times, then cross it with "open my roads" 7 times. Stick this under the white candle.

Then I would form a triangle around the white candle, and on each candle writ , "open the road for love," "open the road for success," "open the road for prosperity." Light each candle in a counterclockwise fashion and then the middle candle last.

As you light each candle say "I open the road for love," etc. On each candle you can put road opener oil.

I say use different Road Opener candles so that you can see signs and divinations for each aspect of your life. This way you know which aspect of your life to do more work on.

For example, if the Road Opener love candle burned sooty (if a vigil light) then you know you need to do more love work and possibly get a reading.

You can try this spell as well.
road-opening-spell-layout-t5108.html

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 am

Thank You Stars. The white candle that represents my myself, is that the one that I annoint the road opener oil with? When I carve my name, carve Open all Roads and annoint the white candle, should I go from base to wick or wick to base?

Should I carve Open All Roads on the same side of the candle as name?

Should I get three fixed Road Opener Vigil candles?

I think I asked this quetion on another thread, but so far nobody has answered. On one thread someone said to do Road Opener during the waning moon and on LM website it says to do during the waxing moon with Road Opener, so which moon phase do you think I should do Road Opener with?

Thanks for replying to my question, very informative.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:41 am

unluckystar: This is my way of doing things. Hopefully starinthesky7 will chime in as well.

1. You can write "Open All Roads" on the same side or the opposite side of the candle. Some cross the name with the phrase, some add it to the opposite side of the name so that both are clear. I carve the name from base to wick for drawing things, in this case the open roads.

2. Three fixed RO vigil candles sounds great. I burn three vigils in a run, one after the other, or all-together forming an upwards pointing triangle, with the "work" inside of the triangle of candles.
Joseph Magnuson

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Thanks so much Joseph. What moon phase?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Star_princess --

I would put road opener oil on ALL of the candles. I burn road openers anytime, but if you can wait for the moon phase I do it during the waning. If you can't wait for the moon, then do it on a Wednesday, when the hands of the clock are falling and/or when the sun is going down. Joseph did a great job answering all the rest of the questions!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Thank you for saying that starsinthesky7. I never intend to step on feet, so to speak, and always make sure to post that it is my way of doing things that I am sharing. That way we can all chime in, but not totally confuse the very people we are trying to help! Warm regards!
Joseph Magnuson

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 am

Thanks Stars, but how about the Road Opener Candles that come already fixed, I guess I wouldn't need to to put road opener oil on those, except for the white candle. For the white candle, should I get one of those pull-out candles and put oil on it?

Thanks Stars and Joseph for all your help :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 am

unluckystar,

First, before answering your questions, i would like to ask you to change your user name. The name "UNLUCKY Star" is so self-defeating that you are setting yourself up to lose. We have had many folks come here with names like yours -- "unluckylove," "unluckyheart," "unluckygirl" -- and in every case, the name expressed what they felt the Universe had given them and WOULD CONTINUE to give them. This is not the way of a conjure practitioner. Set your goal and claim your victory. Do not piss and moan about the past. CLAIM THE VICTORY.

I hope that when i come back to this thread, your name will be changed!

Second, you are correct -- our Road Opener Vigil Candles come already dressed with oil, and need no further oil. Your idea of using a white pull-out candle in a glass vigil candle shell and dressing it with Road Opener Oil is fine. That's what pull-outs are for -- so you can dress, anoint, and load them in a traditional way, but they will burn safe and secure in the glass container.

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:57 am

Yes, Miss Cat, I tried to change my username three times the other day and it wouldn't let me change it. It kept saying username already taken. I tried again today and it finally worked. Thanks for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 am

Congratulations, Star_princess! That name suits you MUCH better!
catherine yronwode

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Thank you Miss Cat.

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 am

I have another question about Road Opener. Should I annoint the white candle going up or down? I just want to make sure I don't make any mistakes.

Harley Quinn
When to do Road Opener spell?

Unread post by Harley Quinn » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:30 pm

I am using Road Opener for better understanding and communication with an ex ( reading said he still loves me and will be mine again in a few months he just needs space...that this is a good thing) We still see each other maybe once a week text every other day or so.

I can see his confusion but for the sake of me, how do I stay positive?

I know he cares even loves me but how do I stay positive so my spell actually works?

In fact how do you do a spell?

As far as visualizing / meditating, I had and idea of recording myself very specifically what to visualize and what my purpose is so I can listen to it while my candle burns. If that is dumb, please tell me what to do obviously Im very new to this.

Also, the moon is waxing right now, I want to increase better communication and understanding , which I read wednesday is the best day. Does that mean after midnight from Tues or before midnight that wed?

But the other part of I was using Road Opener for was decreasing obsticles and clearing his mind of all his confusion about me, also to ignore the negative thoughts of friends or some family who didnt really like me. (only because he neglected them to spend time with me & the girls either hooked up with him or just really want to) I trust that he would never cheat but it still bugged you know? so should I wait for the wanning? or do it tonight?

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:01 pm

If I were to use three fixed vigil road opener candles, and since I can't carve my name on fixed glass vigil candles, could I put a name paper underneath them with my name written 7 times and open roads for love, crossing it seven times for one (love) candle, and put another name paper with my name with prosperity crossing it for the other(prosperity) candle etc?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Star_Princess: I carve my name into the wax of the fixed vigil candle around the wick with a thin, long, pipe poker.

You may also put a name paper under the candle or afix one to the side or back of the candle.

Yes, you can do different name papers for each candle.
Joseph Magnuson

Star_princess

Unread post by Star_princess » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh, I didn't know you could do that. Is there enough room to carve your name around the wick? Would you carve it around in a circle?

Thanks for your help Joseph.

Newathoodoo

Unread post by Newathoodoo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:27 pm

I have a question regarding Road Opener. Starsinthesky said to light road opener candles counter clockwise. Well if Road Opener is meant to go forward with new opportunities, then why would you light them going counter clockwise instead of lighting them clockwise?

If you light them counterclockwise, wouldn't you be going backwards instead of fowards to a new future?

Newathoodoo

Re: Road opening spell layout

Unread post by Newathoodoo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Do you light the four orange candles going clockwise or counter clockwise?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Star_princess --

Yes, in a vigil candle there is enough room to inscribe your name around the wick. A needle or nail is a good tiool.

===============

Newathoodoo

With regard to clockwise or counter-clockwise order of lighting Road opener vigil candles.

In the spell that was being described by starsinthesky7, there are THREE orange Road Opener vigil candle -- designated for Road Opening in love, Road Opening in success, and Road Opening in prosperity -- that form a triangle around a white central offertory candle, which represents the person doing the work. Starsinthesky7 said to light the candles in a counterclockwise manner, but we'll have to wait until starsinthesky7 explains this, as it is her spell.

You also are asking marcoa the same question about the directional order of lighting candles in marcoa's spell that uses ONE Road Opener vigil candle and four orange offertory candles. Again, i am sorry, but only marcoa can reply to you regarding that spell.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: When to do Road opening spell?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Harley Quinn ,

How do you stay positive?

Dont make things worse such as do not stalk, start arguments, call and hang up, drive by, or any other stalkish activitiy. You need to have patience. Pick up a hobby, go out with friends. Carry on your life believing in your work.

How do you do a spell?

Obviously you are new to this. You need to read the forum on specific things you want to know. We have discussed MANY many topics that you may want to know about. I would recommend that you get magical coaching from a rootworker.

You can do that through AIRR. http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Next, spell kit is the best way to go, as they come with all the directions. Or buy a vigil candle, such as a Road Opener candle, or, in your case, perhaps Return To Me, and light it with a prayer.

Visualization and mediation is not necessary in hoodoo. We use prayers such as the Psalms, our own words such as chanting the same command while working the spell, or stating a petition. I am not saying that you cant visualize or mediate such as the recording method, but everyone has their own techniques. If it works for you, then you use it.

I was taught that a day does not end at midnight like on the clock. I was taught that the day starts when the sun rises, and ends the next sunrise. So today is Wednesday the day does not end at midnight, but Thursday would start when the sunrises. Yes Wednesday is a good day for communication, but you can do a spell any day.

You can read about timings here spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... 11842.html

If you want to know about road opening you can read the page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

A Road Opener candle is not for clearing his mind. You are going to want to use Clarity products for that. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

You can order a plain white vigil candle fixed with Clarity oil for that Or you can search the forum on how to use Clarity products.

Road opening does not encourage communication nor does it cause him to ignore the opinions of others.

If you want to learn how to do communication spells you can learn here, and seek the help of a rootworker.
call-me-back-spell-t2982s429.html
communication-spell-my-boyfriend-hates- ... 4s240.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Road Opener Question

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Great post, Stars7! Thanks!

P.S. Newathoodoo has a question for you, up a ways earlier in the thread.
catherine yronwode

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

What would be the right road opener candle to have lit on alter for ne and ex communication to start flowing because olny talk to him twi e he said he misses me but the conversation always end up in and arvument also what can I lit to make his attiude toward me better loving respectful and pazsion towards me

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:30 pm

I would recommend that you get a reading first and see why he is acting this way.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

A road opener may not be the right thing for this situation. I would actually recommend that you get a love me sweet jar going, and add some chuparrosa to it to help calm down.

www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”