Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Jinglepop

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Jinglepop » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:56 am

If you were good friends before though, like close and strong friends, some bond or connection should remain. Do reconciliation and return to me! After awhile when the magic is moving I suggest maybe asking your friend over there out for dinner or a movie. If you suspect he's really hurt from what you did, do some healing before reconciliation.

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 pm

LM sells road-opening products, here is a link with more information:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Also, did you see the mirror-box spell? You mentioned you have access to her personal concerns, right?
The mirror-box spell is found on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
I would try this because it would really help work against that doll-baby she's workin'. Also, it isn't a curse, it's more like a binding or reversing. So, if you are worried about your promise to St. Martha it should still be fair game. It is a protective kind of working. I don't know much about St. Martha. I have never done work with her, let me know how that works out for you. I am in a similar situation with my love/ex. I might like to try to petition her as well :)
~I wish I could do this mirror box on the woman who's interfering with my love. She's got a doll-baby too. I don't have any access to her "goods" though! or I would...mwah-hahahahaha :twisted:

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi Everyone -

I need some help in deciding what type of spell I should use.

I need a reconciliation spell as I would like things to go back to normal with the man that I love and loves me. We have been great but recently something just went wrong. for no reason we started fighting and he has taken a step out of our relationship. When we're together there is so much love and when we are apart we are always arguing about silly things; even he notices it. I would like to bring him back to me.

1) How do I get him to reconcile with me? I know he loves me because even tho we are apart he is still checking up on me to make sure I am good, but for some reason he wont give in to me as much as he used to.

Me and my lover are being harmed by another woman, I would like to protect us both from her as I believe she is doing bad things or spells to get him. He recently broke it off with me because he said that I complain too much but I really dont and I believe her spells are working on him I know this because I saw a card reader and was told there is a woman after him and she will not stop until she gets him. I would like to do a protection spell for him and myself (but he doesnt know).

2) What should I purchase to protect us from evil doings? Keep in mind he does not want to come see me - for no reason.

help - I have never done this.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi, SARSAR,

You posted essentially the same question twice -- once in the Lucky Mojo spell kits area and once in the Lucky Mojo anointing oils area. I have combined the two posts and moved them into the love and relationships area, because that is the actual topic of your questions.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 am

Hi SARSAR,

given there are players in the situation beyond you and your loved one, it may be wise to get a reading from an AIRR worker in order to gain better insight on the course of action most suited to the events: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

On the reconciliation front, you can work a honey jar with balm of gilead buds added to it to sweeten and help heal the fights and rifts between you. Another alternative would be to work a full reconciliation spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

To remove the woman's work on your husband and protect him without his knowledge, you could make a doll baby of him with a plastic Ken doll or action figure and then bathe the doll using Uncrossing products or 13 herb bath for 7 days. You would follow that up with Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection to avoid her influence interfering anew.

If she's really a pain, you may even want to bind her or make a dolly and put her into a mirror box. There are some ideas on how to do this kind of work in the following product link: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:31 am

I am petitioning a saint to help out with this situation as it seems so dire at times. How do I pray to him exactly? I have a picture printed out and my petition as well. I have his picture slid inside of my folded petition and that is put into a notebook and I take it out when I feel I need to pray. Is that okay? I can't have an altar very easily as I'm in university. Do I need to pray a certain number of times per day or something?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:17 am

We dont even know which saint you are petitioning. Please state which saint you are working with. Next, typically you can just pray to the saint, you don't need a picture. But if you can temporarily burn a tea light and/or candle along with some water and their picture when you pray that is fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:52 am

Sorry, it is Saint Jude. I am having a candle lit on my behalf by the church on this site as I can't light any candles in university. Should I still pray normally? Also, the petition I wrote for my behalf is different from the one I wrote before and am using myself. I did this because I don't know when the candle will be lit. The difference is the timeline which I altered from early April to early May just so there would be adequate time in case the candle wouldn't be lit for a while. Is this okay? Should I now keep using my petition while the other one is being used with the candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:10 am

Be aware you are praying for two different things. If the wording is just different, but the same goal, then that is one petition. It is okay to pray for something else without actually having a candle lit. You can still pray normally as if you were lighting the candle yourself, but you do not have to.

St. Jude is the saint of impossible cases. I dont find this to be something of dire need if you want your ex back, and St. jude may not see it that way either. But you need to get a reading to see if St. Jude is appropriate for this manner.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:32 am

I will just pray for it then and ask for results as soon as the time arises when I pray myself. It would not seem so that this is dire, however there are conditions which make this a very difficult situation. I have until May to reconcile. Any later and she is gone forever. That is the simplicity and complexity of the situation. I need help as soon as it can come and any later will not do. I did several tarot readings myself and Saint Jude seems to be the one who is willing to help. Saint Expedite came as a big no more than once as well as Saint Anthony, but I do not know why.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 am

I dont understand why you are not working with rootworker on your situation. Just because you petition a saint does not mean they have to grant your situation nor will you get any movement. I would get an objective point of view to see if Saint Jude will actually be the saint to work with. Sometimes reading for ourselves along with emotions involved is not always objective.

Plus you need to get a reading to see if this situation can even be rectified. You keep doubting if the honey jar is going to work, and you said you are working with an AIRR person. Just because you keep wanting to do MORE AND MORE doesnt mean its going to bring about results faster nor does it mean its going to bring that person back.

To me, St. Jude would be the wrong saint to work with for reconciliation. That's just my opinion, and I feel like St. Jude should be worked with if a person is in a completely helpless and impossible situation, which this case is not. This is not a situation of dire need. ESPECIALLY you said you want to attract other women to you.

So continue to work with your AIRR worker and DO THE WORK. Reconciliation takes work, and other time it takes acceptance. I am not sure why people do not want to do the work,and go about in these round about ways.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:09 am

The doubting is due to the feeling of hopelessness in hard times. I think it's quite understandable in my situation. I agree that reading it myself may not be the best way, but after asking my rootworker if it would be okay to ask Saint Jude she said that was perfectly acceptable to put my mind at ease. Otherwise I wouldn't have attempted it. It feels extremely difficult to control this situation by myself and petitioning Saint Jude feels much more calming than others perhaps, but that might just be a meaningless assumption on my part. I'll see if I can get a reading done via the hotline just to get a quick one done. Is that okay or should I schedule one with my rootworker? I want to be time efficient whenever possible. I am working with my rootworker absolutely, I didn't mean to make it seem otherwise. As far as with the mojobag I was talking about, that isn't necessarily to meet other women for the purpose of meeting them. It was to attract other women and make me look more desirable which I've heard is a good thing to do as well as to attract her directly while giving myself distraction. I am very direct in the things that I desire, but typing them things can come out very differently and I don't always add enough detail. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was headed in different directions with my desires.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 am

Have you considered taking a series of 13-herb baths to quiet yourself and then doing some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom on yourself? It will help you stop obsessing about the situation - which is not going to help it. Take care of YOU. Stop worrying about HER. Let go and Let God.
Aura Laforest

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:13 pm

I think that sounds like a great idea Aura, thank you! The thing is in university, there are no baths, only showers. Can I use these with a shower?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Spiritual bathing can be done in a shower without a problem. Think of it as a ''pour over your head'' version of a bath done in the shower. Forum threads and LM pages that deal extensively with spiritual baths can answer most of the questions you have about how it's done. Here are the links that would be most helpful to you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
newbie-questions-about-baths-and-cleansings-t7529.html (the very first post in the thread is in fact a question on how to do a spiritual bath in the shower ;) )
13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t9255.html

Blessings and peace of mind to you.
Aura Laforest

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Excellent resources! Thank you again! I will order once I transfer some funds.

Harley Quinn

Unread post by Harley Quinn » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Just want you to know, I'm super new to magic and trying to get my ex back as well. I truely hope you see movement soon with your spell. Maybe my positive thoughts for you will help a little =)

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm

I will try to keep a complicated situation brief. Please bear with me.

12 years ago I met a man, we didn't live in the same city, but we exchanged numbers and started talking more and more and it became a daily, multiple time of day, email/chat/webcam type of thing. Naturally, our feelings for each other grew, but neither of us wanted to relocate at the time. Well, I was hesitant, but willing. As I was really warming up to the idea, he told me that he was thinking of reconciling with an ex. Ok, fair enough. I moved on.

I met someone else, fell in love, moved in and started a long term relationship with someone else. We still kept in touch and would talk on the phone and email, but it wasn't like it was before.

I started a family in my new relationship and I didn't want to jeopardize that.

Fast forward 12 years to May of last year. I'm no longer in my long term relationship. I am now a single mom of 2.

Although we remained friends throughout this time, our interaction was sparse, nothing regular. Until May. We started talking every day and pretty much picked up where we left off 12 years ago. Things were different this time. We're older, more mature, looking for something more permanent, and of course I have 2 little ones now to take care of and think of above all else.

Few months of regular contact, he told me that he thought it was time that we really explore what we feel for each other and that he wanted to move to the current city I live in. He came to visit in October, things were great. My kids loved him. He was very hands on with them and did a pretty great job. I was impressed and felt confident that this was going to be a good move.

We had some spats when he went back home, but we always seemed to be able to work them out, nothing out of the ordinary, but a few little quirks here and there because of the distance.

He came to visit again in February. Again, it was great. My kids were so happy and excited to see him. He cooked for us and bathed the kids every night so I could get a break. It was awesome!!! He was due to move here in March.

During his visit in February, things seemed to be going pretty well, but on Valentine's day, the day before he was set to fly back home (everything was great until that night) we decided to have a big talk and it ended in disaster. I wanted definitive answers as to where he saw this going and he was very evasive. I got very emotional and started crying and he shut down completely. Although I was upset and felt really hurt that he wouldn't give me any straight answers, he held me that night and told me over and over again how much he loved and that is all he could tell me.

The next day, he left. We cried like 2 school children and told each other how much we loved each other.

And that was pretty much the last time I had a real conversation with him. He called a few days later, which was odd in and of itself because we're use to talking every day, but I figured since we left things on such an emotional note, he needed time to sort it all out in his own head.

Then he didn't call again until my daughter's birthday on March 14th. We chatted for a few, but again, it was very strained and there was a lot of tension and the conversation didn't last for too long.

Haven't heard from him since. Of course, I'm beating my head against the wall trying to understand what happened.

I study astrology, and drew up his birth chart just to get an idea of what may have happened and I'm still lost. I am completely baffled.

He removed me from all social networking sites without warning, my txt msgs go unanswered, all communications have stopped.

I don't understand how something that was seemingly very special and happy could have turned to this over night. I'm trying to get my love back.

I was always open and honest with him about everything. I never cheated on him or did anything to make him not trust me or turn his back on me. I know that he still cares because he still reads my blog :) but it may be hurting him more than helping for him to read all of the emotional baggage and it's likely turning him off (his sun and moon signs are not of the sentimental, readily able to deal with heavy emotion types) but why does he continue to read? That's besides the point.

Obviously, I'm hurt, but I want him back. I don't know what he's going through, but I'm willing to forgive the hurt he's inflicted on me for no apparent reason and move past it because he means a lot to me and I know that he wasn't just putting up an act when he was here with me and the kids. Something scared him away to the point that he's shut down completely. I think he's conflicted and is scared and confused, but that's just a guess since he won't speak to me.

P.S. No, he's not married and doesn't have a girlfriend back home. I have a friend in his hometown who did some checking up for me, because of course that was the first thing I thought.

What can I do now?
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.
HRCC Student #2179

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:51 pm

You say you want "Reconciliation Help," but i am not sure what you are asking for here.

A reading? (For someone to tell you why he dumped you?)

Encouragement? (To be strong and walk through this mess?)

Suggestions for prayers? (To use spiritual means to have him come back?)

Suggestions for spells? (To use magical means to have him come back?)

We do know a lot of spells for reconciliation and you sure have posted in the right area.

Try starting here:
http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
catherine yronwode

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:05 pm

I guess a little bit of all of the above.

I have the reconciliation spell kit in my cart, but don't know if that's the right one. I also have a plethora of candles of all colors at home. So, maybe suggestions of oils would be good too.

I have been praying and meditating about this for weeks and if anyone wants to throw in one for me, that'd be great, too.

I wouldn't mind a reading, but they are a bit out of my price range right now, at least the few that I looked at were.
HRCC Student #2179

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 pm

The Reconciliation kit is a good one, but if i were you i would purchase a $10.00 reading from an AIRR member first.

See this thread for the names of AIRR members who do short readings for $10.00

Which AIRR Workers Do $10.00 Ten-Minute Readings?
which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute ... 14001.html
catherine yronwode

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm

thank you so much for the info!!
HRCC Student #2179

bimn

Unread post by bimn » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am

Hello everyone, really hope for some help in the following issue.

My girlfriend since almost six years left me about two months ago, she says that the love has slowly died and that there's only friendship left.
I disagree and still love her very much.
My question is which type of spell would be most fitting to bring her back to love with me again?
At first I thought of using reconcilliation but the thing is we still live together, sleep in the same bed and are very good friends. So I'm not sure that reconcilliation is the right spell in this situation.

Hopefully someone can give me some advice in what type of spell I should use.

Best regards!

lightskin

Unread post by lightskin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:09 pm

If I put urine in my boyfriend food and he ate it for two days how long will you see the difference?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:15 am

lightskin,

It depends on your situation. The guideline is 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement,and 3 months towards the outcome of the work. I would get a reading in a few weeks to see if your trick did anything.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

moviegal2

Unread post by moviegal2 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 am

Ihave a ex i been recently talking after being broke up for awhile and now we have fallen out again. I got a reading and it suggest he is confused and does not know what he wants emotionally .the few candles i have got regarding him seem to suggest obstacles.. What would be some of them obstacles and if i choose the road opener candle what would a example of a petition go to not hurt anyway or take away a obstacle such as a old gf etc..

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 am

Hi there,
The appropriate formula for this situation is reconciliation:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Healing, Return to Me, King Solomon Wisdom, & Clarity may also come in handy:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-king- ... isdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

I recommend before you get started on any reconciliation work that you get a reading with a reputable reader from AIRR--find a list of us who specialize in love situations here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:58 am

You should ask your reader what obstacles they picked up because its impossible for us to tell you from the information provided above. Since you state he is confused though, I would suggest that one obstacle is his confusion-for that specific issue a King Solomon Wisdom candle is an excellent choice:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-king- ... isdom.html
Blessings,
Bri

moviegal2

Unread post by moviegal2 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 am

thank you !

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:18 am

Fire of Love also seems called for in this case. You have a long-standing, live-in relationship that in the old days would have been called a "common-law marriage," so this good old formula to revive a marriage is appropriate, I think.
(By the way, the repetitions of "Fire of Love" on that page are supposed to read "marriage"! :))

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

bolboy

Unread post by bolboy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:34 pm

I need to do a return spell for my Ex boyfriend but i don't have the color candles as required for the fact
I work on a privet Island and don't have access to such what should I do ???

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 pm

I was married for 3 years , it really wasnt working. I met a guy 9 months ago just about my marriage was coming to an end. We hit it off, things were great, we fell in love.

I am getting a divorce from my ex and trying to move on with the new guy. He is very focused on his money and becuase of my demand for more attention he has asked to take things a step back.

We are in contact viz text message - it has been 3 weeks since we saw each other.

The only personal items I have are his toothbrush and slippers.

I need an urgent spell and keep in mind I am not seeing him and now have very little contact with him.

I know the love is there but he is too involved in his work.

1) What can I do to make see our love and want to be with me again?

2) Which spell do I use to get him back into my life and start seeing me again?

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Just work with whatever you got! Back in the old days everyone just used white candles.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 pm

I would suggest clarity work for his confusion as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:48 pm

1. Get a reading FIRST.
2. Collect ALL the personal concerns you can now. Just in case she moves out,etc. So unwashed panties, hair, nails, unwasher socks,etc.
3. I would get use reconciliation products with return to me products. You want her to return to you as a lover as well not just keeping things civil. And a great addition is the fire of love products which I agree would be great. BUT with a reading you need to find out exactly what the reasons as to why she called it off. There probably are hidden reasons.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Either order the candles on lucky mojo, or use white candles for now.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 pm

You need to get a reading as his work obviously more important to him. So you need to see if you can even work through that.

You may want to start with a come to me spell.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Sarah
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sarah » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 am

Hi, I have been following this forum for a long time and recently read mention by someone outside the forum discussing the difficulties of reconciliation work. The person stated that this type of work basically boils down to being, "a long shot."

I have been working a reconciliation case myself, for quite some time, and have always received a lot of positive feedback and encouragement. I know this type of work presents a lot of challenges and one needs to have realistic expectations but never did I think my possibility of success was considered to be a long shot. I've been steady and patient in my work only because my AIRR readings point to the probability of success.

I have to admit, the article really took the wind out of my sails. I was under the impression that if you followed the guidance of your reader / worker, realistically assessed the possibility of success, applied yourself through prayer, did the work with the proper products and lastly, kept control of the situation through status readings that you then had a fair chance of your petition being granted. Never did I think that despite all these efforts that the probability of success was next to nothing.

Is this true? Is reconciliation work really such a long shot? I, like so many I am sure, have placed my heart, soul, energy, time, dreams and money on the line thinking this work actually works in giving you a fair chance.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:39 am

Reconciliation work is difficult because it requires that both parties change their attitudes and let go of the past. The more time passes, the less chance there is of it being successful.

There are many factors that will contribute to the success or failure of any work, including the skill of the practitioner, the strength of the target to resist, using the proper herbs, oils, candles, etc., unknown influences, and ultimately, God's will.

Consider if it is worth your time, money, and energy to get back with your ex. There may be someone out there that is better for you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:54 am

Steady, I will add this link about reconciliation that provides further details http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:06 am

As a worker, I like to try and see if people are okay with putting a time limit on Reconciliation work. The further apart the people / relationship / party gets, the more distant the connectors get. New people and factors come into and leave each of those involved lives.

You say you have worked on this Reconciliation work for "quite some time" and so I hope that you may have peace soon. Doing the work does give you a "fair chance" but with reconciliation, as with all work that we do, there is no 100% guarantee; a chance is still just that, a chance.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 am

I agree with what everyone else here has said -- its impossible to know about your particular situation, but if something radically changed within the situation itself than it may have decreased your chances for reconciliation to go well, or it may be that as time progresses and the work is not manifesting in the right manner then your worker was trying to tell you clearly that your chances for a successful reconciliation are becoming smaller and smaller.

Reconciliation is a process that is effected by time and frequency of communication between yourself and your partner--the longer you have been apart and the less communication there has been typically the harder the case to resolve.

Even in cases where we try to do everything correctly the Divine answer is still sometimes no -- a good worker and a good client will pay heed to that and move forward accordingly.

Blessings,

Bri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:26 pm

I am actually of the mind that reconciliation is no harder than any other work that we do. The only difficulty comes from the people themselves. Magically the work is the same, but it is up to the people involved to take advantage of the opportunities that Spirit provides. Not everyone is willing to forgive and work together to repair. This is where the failures in reconciliation occur.

I set realistic expectations, but I think the idea that reconciliation is a long-shot is not one I personally agree with. If this was the case I wouldn't do this work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

moviegal2

Unread post by moviegal2 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 pm

I have done a clarity candle with lucky mojoy and just purchased a candle from conjure man ali for hot foot for the other person involved.. I dont know how long it takes from when i pay to get it lit but i am hopeful that i am going in the right dircection.. IF only i could get him talking to me that would be even better... today has been a week since we stopped talking again so I just hope that if he dont feel a thing for me at all that it will show up. i did a yes or no with conjure man and asked if we were getting back togehter and he said yes but effort and work on my part. but does that mean he will come back to me as a friend or lover??? Please give me some direction.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 am

You need a reading to answer your question moviegal2...

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:14 am

Reconciliations are a bit like handing over a broken vase. The job of the practitioner is to try and patch it back together, make sure it looks good and stays water proof. The more shattered the vase is, the longer it may take to patch it together. Such work require more patience than just getting something new to put flowers into.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:29 am

I do not agree that reconciliation cases are inherently "a long shot," but then, i do not consider every wish for reconciliation to actually be a "reconciliation CASE" -- that is, a spiritual job of work for which i will accept payment.

For instance, i never undertake Reconciliation case work without extracting a timeline from the client. This is often EXTREMELY difficult to do -- the uninformed client may wish me to go at the job in an open-ended way. But "no timeline -- no case." That's my rule.

The shortest Reconciliation case i ever took was solved when the man phoned and asked to come over WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THE CLIENT giving her instructions on how to answer the phone when he called! (She had been under the false impression, which she had picked up via bad internet spell advice, that she should "show him a cold shoulder when he calls, until he BEGS for her" -- which is really bad advice!).

The longest Reconciliation case i have taken to date lasted SIX YEARS after the woman was literally stood up at the altar on her wedding day. Yes, she eventually got her man -- and her wedding. However, this client saw steady progress along the way and we performed check-readings on a regularly scheduled basis for the entire six years. It took less than a year for the man to resume sex with her; within the next year they were living together, and then all we had to do was work on emotionally freeing him from the enmeshing clutches of his extremely obstructive ex-wife and adult children for the next four years. Was it a "long shot"? Yes and no. The man had bolted completely -- BUT, previously to bolting, he HAD planned a wedding, so it was not as if we had to give him a complete reality-transplant; we just had to work by stages as we re-focussed him back to sexual pleasure, back to emotional intimacy, back to shared financial links, and then back to the altar!

So what's my point? Same as others have said:

1) Every case is different (there is no "one size fits all" rule in Reconciliation work) and some cases are more likely to succeed than others ("you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" and some Reconciliations attempts fail because the situation prior to the break-up was bad).

2) Some workers are more gifted for and spiritually more drawn to performing Reconciliation work than others. You can't expect a baseball player to excel at football. Choose your worker accordingly.

3) Every client should be willing to set a timeline for specific partial goals (resumption of sex, living together, marriage, whatever) before engaging the services of a professional root doctor and, conversely, if the client has no specific goals for fulfilment of the timeline either in stages or in whole, the worker should not take the case.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

bolboy

Unread post by bolboy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:54 am

This is my story I'am deeply in love with this guy whom I have been dating for years how ever I broke up with him
a few weeks ago because he have to kids with a young woman that works for the same company I work for, now she
is a player for money and she dose every thing in her power to make our life a living hell. Now as a mother every
child needs a father and I'am not selfish I decided to give up on what we have just to make his kids happy because she is
not giving up on making him suffer, only to find out that her only interest is his money and to prove to the public she can
get what she wants the guy on the other hand is really upset with me for asking him to leave he says this to
me all the time I no that he loves me and I do to but how do I get her out the way so we can go back to our normal life
cause I just cant live my life with out peace from her but I miss him badly, can I get a reading from were I'am and how do I
deal with all this drama.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Umm...if they have kids together you are never going to get her out of his life.

So if you broke up with him, then why are you trying to get him back? I think you did the right thing in walking away and moving along.
You need a cut and clear

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.hml

If you want a reading to see how you should deal with this situation then go to AIRR

salinton

Unread post by salinton » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 pm

This is good topic.. In regards to reconcillition. I have not had contact with a peson since February which is approx 2months. Do you think the time frame will be difficult? I myself think is a long shot.

I am trying a reconnection spell and if i see no result i will definielty give up.

bolboy

Unread post by bolboy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Thank you for the advice will work with the cut and clear

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:56 pm

You did mention that you have a child with him? If this is the case, Cut & Clear will remove your emotional attachment to him so that you can have a civil relationship beyond your relationship with him. Good Luck in your endeavors ...as you work your spell you can certainly post a prayer request for additional support in this endeavor at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html).

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Point well taken, that is why several factors are taken into consideration before ethnical workers attempt the work.

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Here's a short update.

Had a reading with Elvyra last week Wednesday. Started lighting blue candle to increase communication along with my honey jar and was also advised to start epsom salt and vinegar baths. I also ordered lights to be set at the church. On Friday, I dressed my candles with oils and damiana, catnip and red clover blossom. It was the full moon and I wanted to do a little extra :) Sunday, I smudged my home with white sage. Felt pretty good. Today I decided to add Special Oil No 20 to my bath. No sooner did I step foot in the bath, my phone rang and it was him, (I was shocked and dumbfounded!!) but all I could hear was background noise (radio, voices, nothing discernible) I kept saying hello, hello, and I got no answer. I didn't hang up, I waited and after about 3 minutes, the call disconnected. I'm taking this as a sign that things may be happening in my favor, but do I call him back? He obviously didn't mean to call me and since he asked me not to contact him (and even said that he was blocking my number!) I don't want things to blow up in my face.
HRCC Student #2179

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

He called once...he will call again... I say wait. Because you mentioned here that he said to not contact him so let him contact you.

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Thanks for the input. My impulse told me to call him back or send a text but I also had a strong inclination not to do anything. I just think it's super weird that the call came through at the moment that it did. I was really convinced that he had blocked and/or deleted my number as he said would and honestly thought if he ever did get back in touch with me it'd be via email or some other method via internet and not by phone. Thanks again for the response.
jwmcclin wrote:He called once...he will call again... I say wait. Because you mentioned here that he said to not contact him so let him contact you.
HRCC Student #2179

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Stay in touch with your reader ....reasonable communications.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 am

What you should question is the belief that the procedure doctor-pharmacy = cure. A common cold is a good sample of this. There are hoards of others that shows this belief to be on equal terms to root workers. Some are cured by placebo, some are cured by elder berries, some by eucalyptus, some by sampson snake root and some may need penecilin. Some carry a simple cold for years and no medicine against colds work. Then it maybe turns out that they are allergic and the right cure is found. Some die from simple colds.

This is not very different from reconsiliations. In some cases it just requires that they talk to each other again, in some cases a bit more, and in some cases the problem is entierly different and no cure can fix this (for example lets say the heterosexual couple went apart because one of them came out as gay but the other one deny this and wants her/him back or the one wanting the partner back used to abuse them and they ran away etc).

Patience and continous work over a fairly long pre-determined time frame (6 months - 3 years) are two major factors in achieving success when it comes to difficult reconsiliations. Compare this to your formula of doctor- pharmacy = cure and you will see that this is not different in the area of medicine.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

bolboy

Unread post by bolboy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:42 pm

I'am sorry didn't mention I'am pregnant at this time thats why I said I just can't take the drama she is with someone else don't no why she wants to destroy him so badly
and as i said I really love this guy but this woman use his two kids as a pass to get the way of our happiness
I have delta with things on my job but nothing like this before and I was told and proved it myself that Mojo gives the best result
I no it will be a bit hard on me for now. I will do as you say and get over it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 pm

salinton,

You wrote: "This is good topic.. In regards to reconcillition. I have not had contact with a peson since February which is approx 2months. Do you think the time frame will be difficult? I myself think is a long shot."

When you started the work, did you set a time limit? If so, that's what really matters, not what i or any other person who is neither you nor your rootworker thinks your chance for success might be.

You say you've been apart "Since February"--

February 1st? February 29?

Married to someone else? Not married to someone else?

Together twenty years? Together two weeks?

Own a home together? Never got beyond the third date?

Have kids? No kids?

Own a house together? Never lived together?

Had great sex? Never actually met face to face, just texted?

When i work with a client i take on a lot of PRACTICAL information as well as engaging in divinations from Spirit and drawing upon my knowledge of rootwork spells. As a practitioner, i want to know what i am getting into so i can best help my clients.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”