Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

waterlily

Re: Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Unread post by waterlily » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:51 pm

You want this woman out of her son's life?? I don't know how old you are but that just sounds so childish, and the most vile statement i have ever heard come out of onother woman's mouth. How will you raise the child without his mother in his life? I assume you will tell him a bunch of lies, because when you do magic to hotfoot her from her son's life she is not gonna leave on her will power and you definitely won't tell her child that you hotfooted his mother. Like what others said, peaceful products, the law, adequate child support so that she doesn't have to use government money when you and your "lovely man" give her money for the children, and maybe even work for her to find someone and happiness and not interfere in the two of you's love. Your wishful thinking is very dangerous and usually drives a biological parent to the edge. If things seem to be spinning out of control for you and you don't know how to handle them magically, get a reading and work with one of these wonderful readers here and they will give you sound advice and good direction. Together with law enforcement you will get a favorable outcome for the best interest of the kids. Good luck.

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 am

Just a message to waterlily:

This was over a year ago, what happened after the situation was she attempted to kill me for mothering her sons. She is CRAZY. People don't seem to see the situation for what is was: BAD. I didn't end up doing any magick, though i wish i had. I cared for those boys everyday, while she was out getting high and neglecting her kids.

After she attempted that, she is now in jail for 25 years, so though I was left with some damage, it all worked out for the better.

Though i am no longer with that man, i am still happy i wished what i did. Those kids would have had the worst life with her in it.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Thanks for the update, moonmaiden. I'm glad everything worked out, with or without magic.

I hope your next relationship has a lot less drama!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:44 am

I have a Financial Support Case and Custody cases coming up and want them to be in my favor.

As it stands my estranged husband is refusing to pay bills, and all of last year he never gave me a cent for anything while he was going out partying and drinking and doing drugs with his friends while I had to get on foodstamps to feed myself and boys.

What can I do to assure I will get the financial support I need to stay in our home and that his visitation with the kids will continue to be supervised only?

Thanks so much in advance.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Use Court Case for favor with the judge and Pay Me to get him to pay. You might also do some money work to attract money from other sources, such as Money Drawing, Prosperity, Wealthy Way, Steady Work.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:28 pm

I would also like to recommend posting at the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/index.html

I've seen remarkable results from the well-wishings of the fine folks there.
Two-Headed Doctor

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Thank you Mama Micki, I have most of those oils mentioned, Court Case, Pay Me, Sttract Money and Prosperity- I think I have Wealthy Way as well. Should I use a combination of 3 of these oils with some herbs and dress a candle with them? Which herbs would you highly recommend(I do have Cat's herb book but for the life of me cannot find it in my house) Any advice is much appreciated thank you so much!

TheDixieFlatline thanks for your suggestion I will check that link out now.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

MmeOpproah

Unread post by MmeOpproah » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 am

Had a 2 day trial yesterday after a 1 year build up battle over custody of my daughter with my ex. His allegations were horrendous, his family & friends were all supporting him & had all backed up his lies & written statements full of complete fantasy & BS. Apparently I'm a total psycho, violent, an alcoholic, annorexic, I abuse my daughter, I neglect her, I beat her, I'm a danger, an unfit mother & a disgrace of a human being. He had stacks & stacks of statements from his friends, girlfriend, family, work mates, whilst I had my 1 little personal statement. The trial was horrendous, all the witnesses lied their arses off & all said my daughter should be removed from me immediately, he should have full custody & I should have supervised access of 1 hour a week at a contact centre. Up to 10 minutes before the end there was no way I was going to win, no one in their right mind would have ruled with me. Then after summing up & ripping me to shreds the judge made his ruling - full custody to me, 1 day every 2 weeks access to him, no overnights, no girlfriend, no grandparents, not to come back to court before the next review in 7 months. :shock:

I have no other explanation for it other than the spells I did - binding, freezing, commanding, protection, agree spells, court case spells... There is no other way to explain it. My grandmother was watching over me for sure.

Now just got to keep my fingers crossed for the dume spell I did the other night...

Thank you so much everyone for this fantastic board & the advice you've given!

And by the way, no, I'm none of those things he said!!!!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 am

Congratulations on your success, and best wishes for the future.
Two-Headed Doctor

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 am

MmeOpproah: That is really great news. How wonderful for you and your daughter! Keep it up, you seem to be doing good things with your work! :) Thank you for the update on your situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm glad it worked out for you. Judges have heard it all before, and apparently he saw right through them.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Thank you for sharing!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 pm

I share with the group here and offer accolades for your success.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Thu May 17, 2012 7:51 am

My ex doesn't want to pay child support so he petition court order for partial custody. He hasn't seen the kids in months because he is dating someone. I spoke to this new gf over the phone and I thought we had an understanding. She said she would never interfere with my ex seeing the kids but she has. They only dating for 4 months and she wants to helpua raise our kids???? Is she Loca??? I have a reading schedule at the end of this month but I want to dork on things now.
I've done frozen pickle spell and penis candle spell. I don't know if it work on him. two weeks ago I did break up candle and I don't know if it is working. They are still together. My ex is great dad when he is single. But terrible when he is involved and the gf is disrespectful. I want them to breakup and for her to be out of our lives and I want him to be single for long time due to everything he has done to me. I want his sex life to suffer. I want him to stop talking negatively about me. I want full custody of kids and Increase child support. I also would like people around him to see that he is really a creep like his family friends etc. I also want my parents to cut tied with him they say they have to treat him as a friend because they don't want to know problems going on ...ps I also did a peace home candle and I just got my commanding spell kit. Please help me :)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu May 17, 2012 9:20 am

I would make a doll baby of him using some personal concerns (hair, picture, etc) stuffed inside. Baptize it and tell the dolly that he will do what you say in regards to your kids from now on.

If you want full custody of the kids and increased child support, you may have to do some Court Case work to sweeten the judge and legal system to you.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Thu May 17, 2012 8:02 pm

How can I make him suffer for being an ass to me and kids? Like make sure he is single for long time. Is there anything i can do?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 17, 2012 10:59 pm

I would do some Reversing work to send back to him what he's given to you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am

Thanks Mary and Devi I will take both of your advice...quick question for the doll should purchase the spell kit and I'd so which is the best one? Also for reverse work should I get candle or kit and will the results be for him to feel the torture he put me and kids thru.
Thanks for your input.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 18, 2012 1:17 pm

For the Reversing work, get a big 9" black candle, butt it and carve his name in backwards mirror writing into the candle. Now rub your body down with it from head to foot, making sure to cover every inch of your body. As you do that pray that all the negativity and hurt that he has caused you be absorbed into the candle. Then get each one of your kids and rub them down the same way (you can use separate candles for each person if you wish), while praying the same thing. Then walk through your home and gently run the candle over each wall of the house (be very careful so you don't end up putting black "crayon" marks on your walls), while praying the same thing.

Get a mirror that you have not caught your reflection in ever[/i] and put your candle in the middle of it. Take some Reversing powder and encircle the candle with it. Now light that candle and again pray that all the negativity and pain he sent to you and caused you be reversed back onto him. Let those candles burn down. (If you're burning multiple candles at once, don't put them too close together, or the heat from the flames will start melting the candles around them and mess with your burn.) Since the 9" candles burn a good long time, you can burn it/them in sections over a period of days - 3 or 7 would be good.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Sat May 19, 2012 7:13 am

Thank you so much :)

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi, all,

I'm struggling with a situation that has several issues. The biological mother of my two stepchildren is threatening to do whatever she has to do to make them go into foster care because she would rather see them be adopted than be in a home with me. She has had me fired from work, and is perpetually slandering my name. The children are not with me now because for their safety, they had to be sent to live with a relative when their father was incarcerated two months ago. That's issue 1. The second part of my problem is that the court case is just lingering because the judge is in the hospital and no one knows when he will come back.

What could I do at this point to protect the children and move his case along? We have a lawyer and are confident things will go well if only we can get our day in court. The sooner we get the court date, the closer we are to reuniting as a family, which is something that will put a stop to their mother's threats and evildoings. She would never dare to do that if he was out.

Suggestions? Thoughts??

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:06 am

You could make a combination of fiery wall of protection with stop gossip and court case work

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

In this order of appearance. Think you need some extensive cleansing too

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:38 am

Excellent! Thank you! I wasn't sure which direction to take, and this really helps.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:32 pm

I agree with the excellent advice from Wendy Rose, and yes, some cleansing and possibly uncrossing work to get you started might be good for the entire family.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:04 pm

I am sort of confused... how many people can I protect in one spell kit with out purchasing extra candles?
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 am

From what I'm gathering, it depends on the situation involved. I consulted with a rootworker, and due to the particulars and complexity of my boyfriend's situation, the rootworker had several recommendations for him, but for me, there wasn't as much work to do because my court situation is minor. Others will have different situations, so there is no hard and fast rule.

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:51 am

Usually you work with a situation, or condition, which can involve several people. Within the same situation, you work for the people involved, no matter how many people, as long as they are connected by the situation, you use one spell. If you have another, different situation, or condition, despite the quantity of people or if they are the same people from previous work or not, you work your magick which is appropriate for the different situation. Its a matter of were you focus your intention. Don't make it to difficult for yourself ;)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Priscilla_K

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a request for some guidance regarding a situation involving my baby sister.

My sister has been with the same guy for over four years off and on. She recently had a baby with the same guy this past November. She has just found out that he had been cheating on her the whole time and that she was the 'other woman' if you know what I mean. She was not aware of this of course, well until now. I know she still loves him but he is not a worthy partner for her. He is immature, selfish and a womanizer. He refuses to take responsibility for his child both as a father and financially.
She is starting the process to take him to court for child support.

What suggestions could you offer me to help move things along in her favour? I feel for her regarding this deeply because she really thought he was 'the one'. I am also very worried for her emotional well being. I don't believe she is suicidal but she did have issues with self mutilation (cutting).

I was looking at the court case spell kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html

Any help and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Priscilla

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:35 pm

1. She needs to get some professional help regarding the cutting. You can work with saint dymphna as well to help her.

2. www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html speaks about child support work.

3.ex-husband-refusing-to-pay-child-suppor ... 09s90.html
children-by-a-married-man-t16456s60.html

In addition, pay me products are great for getting the money she deserves.

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 pm

If you are in the US, any wages he earns will be attached by the state, so do some Steady Work on him too.

Priscilla_K

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 am

This is good, I have a feeling that he will quit his job in spite so he will not have to pay.

Another issue that has just come up is that his whole family has turned against her and are being very threatening. I want to protect her from them. One of the family members said to my sister that "anyone who *expletive* with this guy, *expletive* the whole family". They are a very classy bunch. Should I do some fiery wall of protection for her? do you have suggestions for protection?
Mama Micki wrote:If you are in the US, any wages he earns will be attached by the state, so do some Steady Work on him too.

Priscilla_K

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 am

She is actively seeing a therapist for this and I check on her about this very regularly and know the signs if she is back at it. Thank you for all these suggestions. I had heard of st.dymphna and was thinking about her too.

Thanks

Priscilla
starsinthesky7 wrote:1. She needs to get some professional help regarding the cutting. You can work with saint dymphna as well to help her.

2. http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html speaks about child support work.

3.ex-husband-refusing-to-pay-child-suppor ... 09s90.html
children-by-a-married-man-t16456s60.html

In addition, pay me products are great for getting the money she deserves.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 am

Healing products could help your sister also. If you think that his family would actually try to harm her, go ahead and use FOP.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Work Compelling on him and PAY ME and Court Case supplies for when they have a hearing.
Work with licorice and calamus root. See Below:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

calamus-vs-licorice-t10893s30.html
calamus-root-questions-and-answers-t2347s150.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Pay Me is a type of "compelling" formula, but adding Compelling to it couldn't hurt. You could use a green skull candle dressed with Pay Me and Compelling to get him to agree to pay what he owes and keep his job so he can do so. It is amazing to me the number of men who would quit a job just to avoid paying child support, and who don't think they should pay at all, as if the mother is buying vacations, jewelry, and throwing big parties. The amount that most men pay doesn't even cover food, rent, and clothes for the kid.

Priscilla_K

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Thanks Mama Micki
Mama Micki wrote:Healing products could help your sister also. If you think that his family would actually try to harm her, go ahead and use FOP.

Priscilla_K

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Thank you Miss Tammie Lee
Miss Tammie Lee wrote:Work Compelling on him and PAY ME and Court Case supplies for when they have a hearing.
Work with licorice and calamus root. See Below:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

calamus-vs-licorice-t10893s30.html
calamus-root-questions-and-answers-t2347s150.html

Priscilla_K

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 pm

So true Mama Micki, she works but it isn't enough. The amount she was asking him for is barely enough to cover the basics, no luxuries as he also seems to think. I don't think I will ever understand why someone would not want to take care of their own child.

Thanks Mama Micki
Mama Micki wrote:Pay Me is a type of "compelling" formula, but adding Compelling to it couldn't hurt. You could use a green skull candle dressed with Pay Me and Compelling to get him to agree to pay what he owes and keep his job so he can do so. It is amazing to me the number of men who would quit a job just to avoid paying child support, and who don't think they should pay at all, as if the mother is buying vacations, jewelry, and throwing big parties. The amount that most men pay doesn't even cover food, rent, and clothes for the kid.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:51 am

I am trying to get my ex husband to sign over his rights to our children, he hasn't made an attempt to see them in over 5 years. He refuses to sign paper work over even though this is the children's wishes.

it is going to go to court and be a long process if he doesn't sign.

What oils, spells, candle work, etc. can I use to help this situation along?

I don't know if Essence of Bend-Over or Controlling oil would be better.

Any advice would greatly help this matter.

Thank you

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Court case, Influence, Essence of Bendover, Do as I Say oils are what immediately come to mind for me.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:03 am

The problem I am having is with a lot of the spells I am supposed to have a personal item of his and I don't have anything but a picture and I can't throw anything at his house because it is a big apartment building in a terrible neighborhood. How am I supposed to do these spells? I was thinking of a mojo bag with his picture in it and various herbs and oils. Do you think that would work?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:36 am

You can burn vigil candles or candles dressed with oil. A picture is a valid personal concern, although something with his DNA is better (hair, semen, nail clippings, etc.)

Stop focusing on what you can't do and start thinking about what you can do.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:24 pm

I was thinking of using a little john chew and making a court case mojo. What color candle should I burn for this purpose?

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:41 pm

For court matters you use a brown candle. What are you putting inside the mojo bag aside from the root?

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:25 am

I am putting the following herbs inside the mojo bag: Calamus Root Chips, Calendula Flowers
Little John to Chew Root, Slippery Elm Bark, and buckthorn bark. The oils I'm going to dress it with are
Court Case Oil, Influence Oil, Do As I Say Oil, Essence of Bend-Over Oil, and Tobacco Oil.
And I will burn a brown candle with my petition under it.
Does this sound good or should I add anything or subtract anything?

Thank you.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Hey all.... OK back in July yet again I lent to my daughters father money. I've loaned him money before but the last two times (including this time) I've had to chase him down for it. He kept giving me sobbing stories that he owes money towards fines and even though he's a complete ass, that I was also messing around with still, he is also my child's father. Not to also mention, he said his job told him if he gets in trouble one more time, he's fired which means I won't get my child support. Anyways here it is now almost October and this man STILL has not given me my money back, left me and OUR DAUGHTER a nasty message saying "I don't care you you don't want to be bothered with me anymore " meaning our daughter, and I'm officially now at a point to where I want to twist his head off because now he's involving our kid! I told him when he borrowed it, that the money needed to be returned ASAP to help towards our daughters school clothes and by the grace of God since he did not give that money back,my father helped. I would cross him, but not only could he potentially lose his job, but what good would that do? I just want my money back and for him to finally feel the pain of all the pain he's caused us (my daughter and I) for the pas two years. I'm sick of his ish! Please any suggestions?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Get the Pay Me spell kit and put his feet to the fire.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Get the Pay Me spell kit and put his feet to the fire.
Mama Micki you are always so helpful and kind! Thank you for always answering my posts, I really appreciate it. OK I'm going to look for the kit now :-)

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:19 am

I was wondering is there a floor wash, or herb that I can put in the 4 corners of the house when the courts come to my house to observe us and check out the condition of the house?

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi, i am in need of affection, love and commitment of taking good care of our son together in a loving and harmonious way. My child's father is working a job and doesn't do anything for my toddler son, he doesn't call and check on him, see if he needs anything or nothing. when he has called he always gives me an excuse that he is trying to get himself together and stable so we can be a family in the coming months but he has been saying this for a while. i am trying not to put him on child support, which i cant afford a lawyer right now today anyways, but i am trying not to be a typical baby momma and be arguing and cursing him all the time in bitterness, but i have played along with this little 2 step for almost 3 years(shamefully) now. before fully moving on and letting go, i wanted to try things from L M that could lead in him getting it together fully in our son and my direction, i feel it could be potential with us and at least him being there and better in his son's life, but he seems like he is else where playing around with another woman because of what she does for him and has, i don't know what exactly to do, i just know something has to be done with this situation because its annoying to put up with. any advice, opinions would be appreciated, and also if any one has had a thorough reading with someone and could recommend a good reader personally, i would appreciate that dearly thanks.(would like to talk with Ms.Katherine, but she's booked up for up to six weeks ) any good advice and pointers you guys, thanks..

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:17 pm

I feel that you would really benefit from a reading with one of us at AIRR-but in the meantime I recommend that you read the Honey jar page-because I think you can make a good honey jar for this case and begin to see some benefits from it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Pay special attention to the honey jar for child support-even though you do not want to go down that road right now it may come in handy as you move forward.
Blessings,
Bri

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:46 pm

In my opinion, 3 years is too long to allow this two step as you call it. You and your child deserve better, much better. Love is one thing and support is another although they should come together. I would follow Miss Bri's recommendation and add the child support. You may want to hire a worker for this case if you feel you are too emotional to handle it. Just my two cents.

You can also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League that he is come around and do right by his child especially. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 am

I agree jwmcclin--support from a daddy to his child needs to happen on ALL levels-including monetary.
Blessings,
Bri

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:55 am

Get a reading, but it sounds like you need to cut him loose and just concentrate on getting child support, as others have stated. Don't let him off the hook, even if you don't need the money right now. If you are financially stable, put the money in a savings account for your son for college or other future expenses.

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Thanks for the responses. And i am unemployed, and have been for over 7 months now. I'm in the healthcare field and have applied at places that im qualified for and would make some stability for me and my child, but i havent got a job as of yet. So i definitely can use how geopolítico financially, im living in on family members right now, its kind of depressing, meanwhile he is out there living like he is a single Man with no child. He is 34 years old, i know ave may not mean much but it hurts, and im 27. Im just hurt over this situation. We have known each other for about ten years, its sad.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:41 pm

I sort of had a change of heart. He has taken things too far and now I'm furious. I want to use Pay me work FIRST, and then cross him, but is there a way to cross him without him losing his job? Like I mean I think he has a lot coming to him but if he loses his job, I'll lose my child support, and I really need the extra help. Any suggestions would be great.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:56 pm

As you say I would put my energy into getting the money first and making sure that money keeps coming. When you set about doing crossing work you do have to realize that cursing someone can and often does effect multiple areas of their life. You could cross him for instance purely with respect to his sex and love life but if he is rendered impotent from your work that may well effect other areas of his life like career. I would recommend you get a reading on the situation before proceeding with crossing work in this case.
Blessings,
Bri

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Any type of crossing can certainly affect his job, including his health (physical and mental), transportation, even his romantic and sexual life, if it puts him in a bad mood. I'm with Miss Bri, concentrate on the money.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:06 am

It sounds like you would also benefit from healing-this has been a long, hard road for you-healing, wisdom, and clarity may all come in handy:
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Blessings,
Bri

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Thanks so much for These recommendations, i will definitely benefit from these. Blessings.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”