Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

deewany

Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by deewany » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:24 am

Jus wat I was looking for!

anita2479
Newly Registered

Unread post by anita2479 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi people,

I have been seeing a guy for about a year but in anger dumped him & told him to leave me alone as him calling,texting was rubbish.
How do i get him to call..Im confused with the circle thing, is it 2 circles then write his name and surname in each circle?
can someone please explain it again..i really want him to call me :(

anita2479
Newly Registered

Unread post by anita2479 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:19 pm

HI PEEPS,

I saw a post about getting someone to call..Do i draw two circles on a plain white paper,write his name and surname in the circle then get a needle & say his name whilst pricking the needle in both circles?
Sorry am confused..can someone please explain it to me again.

Thankyou
Anita

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:39 pm

You posted this same question in the Connect, Call Me thread - which is the appropriate place for it. Duplicate posting is against the forum Terms of Service, as it makes extra work for mods and admins who have to delete the identical posts.

Please be patient, and someone will address your question within the thread.

I am moving this post into the appropriate thread.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 am

Time to move on. He has told you exactly what the issue is. A) hes not ready to be in another relationship B) he has too much on his plate. I dont think you need a reading as he has already told you!

Time to cut and clear.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 pm

So I used a piece of a brown paper bag & a pencil and wrote his name of a form of a circle without liftin ghe pencil & got a safety pin. Would that still work?

smita

Unread post by smita » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:32 pm

I would like to try it, Is it possible that I get a pictoral description of this process. sometimes the way we draw the circle also matters for the spell to succeed

catherineyronwode wrote:There are many "call me" spells in the Anglo-Germanic tradition --

A simple one is to write his name around in the form of a circle and prick the center with a pin while you say his name and "call me."

In another variation you draw two concentric cricles and write his name around in a circular form between the too lines, then use a needle to prick your left ring finger, place a drop of your blood at the center of the circle, pray for him to call you, then call out his name loudly three times, and stab the needle through the drop of blood once.

I know at least two more variations of this spell, but those should get you started.

smita

Unread post by smita » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Can we stick it on our mobile ?

Prettykila wrote:U keep it under the phone until he calls you then remove it

smita

Unread post by smita » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Me too, it never works for me.. I always end up thinking that I am doing something wrong.. This one I will surely try

Prettykila wrote:This names-in-a-circle spell never worked for me. Rawr. The wrong person contacted me when I did that...

Instead, I do this. I get a piece of white paper, no lines, and draw an angel or something associated with flying (element of air, such as bird, airplane...etc) on it in blue ink.

I then think of the person calling me and fold the paper towards me once and write, "It is my will that so and so contact me," and visualize their face picking up phone and continue to fold towards me, saying, "talk to me, talk to me..."

I put it under the computer for an email to be sent to u or under the phone for a call.

Worked every time.

smita

Unread post by smita » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 pm

As you said, you had forgotten the bay leaf in your mobile case, and it did not work. Please let me know whether we are supposed to perform this spell everyday or for how many days can we keep one bay leaf in our phone.. Also please mention whether the spell works best in day time or in moonlight

nubiandiva wrote:I have used another call-me spell in the past with success. This is more Wiccan, as it contains a rhymed enchantment:

You take a bay leaf and write the persons full name on it and then tape it to the back of the phone. In my case we usually communicated by cell phone so I just took the battery case off and taped it to the battery and put the cover back on.

Then you hold the phone while saying (let's use Henry as the person's name):

Henry call me,
Phone now ring;
To my ears
Henry's voice now bring

I believe you're supposed to chant it 3x.

A couple of things that I want to add, every time I've done either of these with success, there was no negativity in the relationship (the target was the same person).

The bay leaf spell seemed to take longer and I have also found that it works better if you use a new bay leaf each time. For instance, I'd forgotten about the bay leaf on the battery of my cell and once I'd remembered that it was there, tried the chant again with no success. Starting the spell from the beginning though worked well.

I think my level of success with this type of spell has greatly depended on my level of desire and focus at the time...half-hearted or disrupted attempts have not worked for me at all!!

I also want to say that I have usually done these in conjunction with other very simple candle work. Also, consistency has worked well for me, particularly with the bay leaf spell - once I've placed it in the phone I have repeated the chant several times a day.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey guys,

I found old posts regarding taking a picture of the one you love and pinning it to the back of your headboard. I've searched around for more info but couldn't find any... it said pinning it upside down - so is the picture facing the wall or facing the headboard? also by upside is the picture meant to be "looking" down then?
anything else recommended to do at the same time?

Also, a while back I remember seeing something about writing a letter to your loved one and putting in a glass of water by your bed to make him dream of you, then changing the water every week. Is that it? Do I also need to rewrite the letter every week?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 pm

You inquiry is discussed in these posts
Reeling him in reeling-him-in--t13538.html#p72685
Think of Me Fondly think-of-me-fondly-and-often-t12111.html#p66637
Contact Me discussions found here contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Thank you, but I've looked through these posts already. In the 'think of my fondly' one people suggested what I'm looking for, pinning the picture to the headboard. But she asked for instructions there and I haven't seen a reply to that (how to actually do it/sides/etc..)

star11

Unread post by star11 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:07 am

Hi everyone,i was wondering if anyone that has done a skull spell has had any dreams as they were doing the spell? i started the spell on thursday thought about starting on friday but it was a full moon so wanted to get the most of it . i removed some of the wax and put a picture of his face and mine faceing each other along with some of his finger nails and pubic hairs i then sealed it back up with a red candle . i then put juniper berry in eyes and carved what i wanted him to think of in the candle i put come to me oil and follow me boy along with some honey and cimmion on the candle .but since then i have had 2 very detailed dreams and although they were diffrent dreams the one thing that was the same was he was in both of them . along with people i dont know but in my dreams they were my friends i can picture them in my mind but never seen them before . in last night dream he was speaking to me and some guy he said he was single then he sat down and started to talk to me but i could tell he was nervious . the other dream i just saw his face from the corner of my eye but when i went to look for him all i could see was the back of his body and he was walking in slow motion . and then he was gone . we never spoke he didnt even know i was their .very strange .. please if anyone has had anything like this happen please let me know . or any advice would be fine thank you ....

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:22 am

I'm doing the contact me spell now for the first time since starting my honey jar as according to a reader my target's pride has been hurt and it's what stops him from initiating contact.
i dressed a small, votive red candle with cinammon and patchuli oils as i'm awaiting my order from LM.. then carved his name on the candle with a rosequartz i charged before. i lit it on a plate on top of his picture with an amethyst on the plate by the candle. i did that during venus hour today (monday). the flame was going really up and 'dancing' at first. then as soon as mercury hour started i took a piece of parchment paper (unfortunately i could only get a very large piece so i cut a little bit out) and wrote his name in a circle three times without lifting the pen (only doting the i's at the end) then said his name and 'call me' and pinned it in the center before putting it under my phone and computer (as they are right next to each other, half/half).
then i was looking at the flame again while lying on my bed (the alter is next to the other side of my bed) and from what i could see with my lazy eyesight a bit of white smoke came out of it. then i could see white light going really quickly up from the candle to the ceiling. it took a second but i've never seen anything like it. i was filled with really positive thoughts which i still can't get out of my head lol
hoping i will see results.

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:54 pm

bluenightsky wrote:i was told to write him make on a sheet of white lined paper, several time as many times as it fit on the paper in red pen and place it under my pillow so he could think and dream of me, is this true?
Could someone explain this spell a little more? Do you start the letter Dear (target's name) or do you just write a normal letter?

Osuntoo

Unread post by Osuntoo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:05 pm

I am a intermediate worker, just for myself-no one else...that is a little emotional regarding a subject and cant figure out what to do or what to order. Met a dear friend about a year ago,NOV- we turned into friends and lovers. We had planned on a longterm friendship. We are both busy business owners and a great match. he more busy/sucessful that I. I would say we were falling in love. From the beginning...He expressed to me that his father was his best friend. Mid year June-the 82 yrold father got really sick. When the ill father visited his home, he had no contact with me for 10 days. But, I tried to understand as he has a multi million dollar business to run and the dad and many employees and he is 56 himself. When the dad returned home, our love affair continued. As his Dad got worse he got really depressed and withdrew, from me a least..his friend, confidant,lover. I found out online that the Dad died Oct 6- from the newspaper. The last communication from him, was Sept 30, stating that he was going through a tough time and he hoped that I understood and he would be in touch soon. Nothing...I have made 1 call and a few texts, just asking how he was...nothing to upset anyone. I know that this guy is very busy, I know that he has lost his best friend. But I now feel like I have lost mine, as well. Is the a reconciliation spell? I had a reading last month, it came up no other women but he was stressed depressed and screwed up. Honey pots spell? Love spell? What? HELP PLEASE... I went to make an order and I am stumped. The only advise I have gotten was to sit back and wait as very wealthy busy people that suffer loss act like this... I dont agree...I need to work, but dont know what to do/order,ect,.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Did you get a reader from AIRR? If that is the case, you should connect with your reader for recommended spellwork. Still you can certainly work the Reconciliation Spellkit and don't allow too much time to pass before you decide. After a second read, actually you have not had any kind of disagreements that caused you to stop communication. So that's where the reading comes in to valid your eliminate concerns over things that do not matter.

Considering his father's passing, consider Healing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html) for relief of sickness and sorrow and to mend
emotional and physical problems and/or Blessing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) to relieve suffering and bring spiritual healing to your friend.

Now, Reconciliation Spiritual Supplies do have a very soothing element of healing because it contains genuine Balm of Gilead Buds that are mentioned in the Bible as a great comforter. Furthermore, its strength includes easing the plight of the Broken-Hearted.

Last but certainly not least, you might consider requesting a free reading with ms cat and ConjureMan Ali on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour, post your request here (radio-show-pre-call-id-november-20th,-2011-t16536.html) Good Luck!

Osuntoo

Unread post by Osuntoo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Thank you so much!

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:32 am

I've seen tobacco mentioned in several of the threads in this forum - does it have to be black tobacco or would ordinary cigarette tobacco be OK.

Thanks

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Of me. So I've been dating this guy for a while everything was going great until a week passed and I didn't see him. He called me though. We texted. Etc. But I fretted. He works a lot. He is a workaholic. He has his own business afterall. It's really a round the clock business. So I had texted him that I think we should end things. Kind of gave him an ultimatum. Guys hate that I know. He is so great to me. But my insecurities got the best of me. I texted him and called him a few more times saying I regretted my decision. Mind you I am young..early 20s and stupid..i haven't heard from him all day..I assume he is working. I don't want to chase him away. :( I tend to screw up my own relationships all the time. Any tips/products that can help me with my situation? I just want to him to contact me and get things back to normal..I like him so..I just started praying to st. Marta. So I assume that'll help? Thanks so much. Please be easy on me Im hurting as it is.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 am

Hi there Tigerlilly86,

Alright hun-first off, let's stop petitioning St. Martha. Yes, she is an amazing saint but she is worked with for domination and power over a target so I would hold off on that-sounds like part of the problem is that you have been a bit (unintentionally) dominating already. You need to be strong and confident in your own power, sexiness, attractiveness, and worthiness--you have identified that correctly so you are on your way!

I recommend working with roots like Queen Elizabeth Root:
Here is the entire product line:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-queen ... -root.html

QE is an all around powerful root for women and can help you rebuild confidence. I also really like Peony Root for the same reason:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peony-root.html

With the boyfriend-I am assuming y'all are still together--I recommend a honey jar stat:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

And I also recommend you apologize for your recent behavior, have a heart to heart, give him some insight into why you feel the way that you do, tell him you are going to stop. And while you are talking to him (in person please!) wearing love me, stay with me, and dixe love condition oils will not hurt a thing!

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Hope that helps!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:27 pm

And since you've figured out that the root of the problem is your own insecurity, work on yourself too:
Use them together in baths, on candles, or in a mojo bag.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:39 am

Miss Bri.

Thank you so much. He did contact me and was surprisingly sweet. But he said we should take a few days to think about things. I agreed to it. So I'm going to utilize your tips. Thanks so much.

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:47 am

MissMichaele,

This is great. Thanks again.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:02 pm

This call spell really works, I tried it 2 days ago on my fiance after we had a fight and he stayed gone for 4 days... IT REALLY WORKS, the night I tried the spell,the next day he called me and came back home. :D :D :D

besobeso
Newly Registered

Unread post by besobeso » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:05 pm

How do I get an ex boyfriend back who is still calling me every 2 days because he is confused with his current relationship. He met her 2 months ago but was crazy in love with me and has been confused ever since he let me go. I want him back. Please help me by giving me an effective spell to get him back to me for good and as soon as possible???

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:06 pm

besobeso wrote:How do I get an ex boyfriend back who is still calling me every 2 days because he is confused with his current relationship. He met her 2 months ago but was crazy in love with me and has been confused ever since he let me go. I want him back. Please help me by giving me an effective spell to get him back to me for good and as soon as possible???

This what I would get

Reconciliation Honey Jar Kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

and "Come To Me" http://www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html and "Stay With Me" http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stay-with-me.html

Just like me, you will learn alot doing research through out this forum on products ,spells,and etc, plus give them time to answer your questions too, they give real good advice on this forum.

Sensuous

Unread post by Sensuous » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Get a picture of the person you would like to influence the thoughts of, and I would get some tobacco. Personally I like to use flavored cigars or the small cigar like swisher sweets because they are not as strong as cigarettes. Anyways blow that smoke in the face of the photo when you think they are sleeping, and speak your thoughts.

You can do this in addition to any work you are already doing.
Can you use this method on a doll too?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 am

Yes!

besobeso
Newly Registered

Unread post by besobeso » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:45 pm

What kind of spell can I do if I have my ex lovers current girlfriends hair? Is there anything I can do for revenge to get them to break up so he can return to me?

smita

Unread post by smita » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:22 am

I tried it... it didn't work.. I made an angel.. no one called :roll:

Prettykila wrote:This names-in-a-circle spell never worked for me. Rawr. The wrong person contacted me when I did that...

Instead, I do this. I get a piece of white paper, no lines, and draw an angel or something associated with flying (element of air, such as bird, airplane...etc) on it in blue ink.

I then think of the person calling me and fold the paper towards me once and write, "It is my will that so and so contact me," and visualize their face picking up phone and continue to fold towards me, saying, "talk to me, talk to me..."

I put it under the computer for an email to be sent to u or under the phone for a call.

Worked every time.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:47 pm

smita, well I cannot speak to that conjure as I am not familiar with it, but getting someone to contact you via hoodoo is quite traditional and there are some great time-tested methods. I am personally partial towards dream-work and Tobacco spells--they have yet to fail me.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 pm

I agree with Conjureman Ali.

Try working on the emotional side of things through dreams. For instance, if there is a pleasant past between you and another person then try to affect their thoughts in that way.

Tobacco & star anise burned on charcoal -- smoke their photo and talk sincerely about what you want them to think about or remember (that's Conjureman Ali's trick). It created significant breakthroughs for me and I think it's my favourite thing over anything I've ever done so far.

Personally, I worked with the influence of Mercury and/or the Moon and always had a small orange taper candle burning right next to it inscribed with their name and a 'contact me' command going up the sides. It was always dressed with attraction oil and tobacco from a cigar.

I think these two things definitely worked well together. If anyone tries this and gets some solid movement but are not sure what to do if their targets don't say anything in spite of said movement, get a short reading to gauge what to do next. Sometimes people just won't contact you first even if they really want to, and it might be up to you to make the first move.

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:14 am

My exboyfriend and I have been completely seperated with no direct contact for six months now. I have been working with candles and saints to return him to me only if his love was true. About a month maybe a little longer then that he openly admitted to friends he loved me and could see himself spending his life with me. They communicated the message and I responded by saying I was open to speaking with him. However I do not want to persue him, I want him to contact me which he has not done at this point. I have tried some of the old tricks with the circle and names as well as the bay leaf. I was wondering if there was anything else I could do or someone to pay tribute to that could help with him calling or texting me to verbalize to me what he shared with friends and get the lines of communication going again?

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Try the upside down ammonia jar with current situation in it. It worked wonders for me, but you may also need to initiate the process like happy new year, hello long time etc. Or and tobacco blowing on his pic and taped at the back of your phone.

saratoga

Unread post by saratoga » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:33 am

my situation is a bit difficult. I have had a fiance abroad, everything was fine, I was travelling to see him often. a year ago he heard on the phone my deep breathing, I still have no idea how that thing happened, I have never been with other man, I really love him, he convinced himself that I have someone in my life and that I call other people on the phone while I'm having a sex, you know, I've never ever heard such a thing especially these days with the cameras, internet and stuff.
He canceled the visa to come to the usa, first I thought he made everything up just to avoid me and not to come, but when I saw him he looked terrible, he was totally dissapointed because of everything. Funny, there's no word, nothing that I can swear to and make him believe me. We love each other but I also cleaned myself and him from all the jinx and spells because he had it, but still no luck, he is so stubborn to call, or to say he might made a mistake, and no candle works for him, pink, red, no oil, he might not be my destiny, I dont know, but there is a big love and lust betwen us. what do you suggest? Thanks a bunch

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Sounds like it's high time for a reading with an AIRR worker on ths situation saratoga. It'll take the guesswork out of things, pinpoint what is going on, and help you make plans for moving forward in the best way for you.

saratoga

Unread post by saratoga » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 am

I did reading several times, usually they clearly see past, as most of them, that is because of energy and for the future they hardly guess,sure I should move on, my question was what's the best use for far-away relationships, its said incenses work well, and also can we use our candles to help other persons who are far away with just writing their names on the candle or piece of paper and pray in their name?
Oh and maybe its helpful, I did the "trick" with name in the circle, paper, pin, placed under the phone, to tell you frankly it works crazy in seconds but for not-targeted person, unfortunately, but it does work.

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 am

Hi,

I tired the picture posted upside down on the other side of he headboard... This work instantaneously! :D ( I did not use the candle)
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Oh! Thank you for this recipe list! I can't wait to be able to try it, probably later next month. :D Also, I am wondering about the Van Van Oil- if you were using this in conjunction with a more coercive spell mix, would the VVO's tendency/purpose to clear away negative energy work against the spells intent? Or is it strictly subject to intent? There is also substituting it for Road Opener Oil, to see how that mix goes.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm

I think you are asking if you can use VanVan along with an oil like Compelling or bend over-to get the road opening/clearing effect but also with more of a compelling edge? I have done this and experienced much success from it!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Ah, that wasn't my exact question (trying to reword myself properly: I was wondering if the Van Van Oil would cancel out any negativity in the other ingredients and so should be replaced by some other oil), but that was certainly the best answer I could have imagined. :D So the oil won't go against the negative intents (because having someone "bend over" or something else coercive is arguably negative). Thank you for the insight.

salinton

Unread post by salinton » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:35 pm

i am reading which is most effective of the spells

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Can anyone elaborate on how to burn the tabbacco and star anise with the coal please? Does it have to be burned with coal? Or is there another way?

Marie_Laura
Newly Registered

Unread post by Marie_Laura » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:28 am

I had been speaking to a man who hd been pursuing me for month so I had finally given in a started speaking to him. It had only been a week and I had a very bad day were a close friend died and my brother was leaving for war again. I freake out on the guy by texting him saying if he was speaking to someone else we should stop talking etc and I sent about 5 messages that went unanswered. His phone was acting up which is why he didn't respond! When he finally did he said this wasn't going to work. I apologized numerous times to which he responded "just atop you're creeping me out please". I waited 2 days and sent an email asking for a fresh start. That was two days ago and there has been no respouse. I need a spell to get him to contact me ASAP as o am going home in 6 days and we had planned to spend time together then. Please be detailed with the spells and how I should prepare and go about them. I am new to this Also any spells to make him think/ dream of me :)

Marie_Laura
Newly Registered

Unread post by Marie_Laura » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 am

I have been trying some contact me spells with a man I was speaking to and scared away after a week. My question is should I initiate contact? Would this get in the way of the work or only help? Advice is clearly welcomed :)

FoxGlove

Unread post by FoxGlove » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Well, I'm no expert, but I do a little rootwork for myself (and have been for a few years). I think if you are doing work to get a man to contact you, it's best to LET him contact you. :D Let him get excited for the chase a little bit -- that's why you're doing the work! Flirt all you want when you see him -- then he'll be wanting to get in touch and that's exactly what you want, too. I've found Follow Me Boy products to be excellent for this situation. ;) Good luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Also check out the spell that ConjureMan posted on when a target is resistant.

sacredspiritualguide

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:36 am

Do NOT contact him. If you scared him away as your post says, your contacting him will only make matters worse. Men like to pursue. I agree with the posts above, work the overcoming resistence in a lover, a honey jar and Follow Me spells. Also, there is a distinct possibility this may not be the right man for you, and the perfect man may be just around the corner! Set a timeline for your work and stick to it. :)

salinton

Unread post by salinton » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:23 pm

I am interesting in a spell that is most effective. Can someone recommend one? I had reconnected with a person from my past things started off good then he just distance himself from me. I care for him much I have always been attentive and loving. I would like for thing to be in a reverse role for him to chase me around like a puppy. Thank you :twisted:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:24 pm

You can start with Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) until you get his attentiveness and step up the game with other female domination spells as the relationship develops and you know this past love is what you want.

salinton

Unread post by salinton » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Ok..i looked into it the Follow Me Spell but there are several which is best recommended. The bath or the candle?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:40 am

I would say bath AND candle. The bath gets the work on your body -- great if you're going to have close contact with him! And the candle flame radiates the spell out into the world.

How about dressing your phone and computer with Lodestone and Come To Me Oils? Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:56 pm

The four alters on lucky mojo does the candle skullz for you deacon millet

hoodoogirl5

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Theres this guy that I've known since middle school. For some reason I feel drawn to him, no, more like bound to him. its like he's for me. I've tried numerous times to tell him how I feel but he never sat down and had a conversation with me to talk to me about how he felt.

I moved away and i'm praying to be going into the Air Force soon. We're friends on facebook and Im pretty sure he's going into the Army. I'm afraid I'll never see him again and not to mention i'll never know if he ever liked me back or still has a little spark for me.

I know im really young but I feel like im in love with someone I hardly know but it feels like we're connected. Words can not explain why I feel the way I do. Its insane, its past crazy but I dont care.

I know a little history about him. he lives in my old town Florence, SC, his mother died when he was really young. He has these eyes, these eyes that have that look of longing in them. i remember when I first met him i'll never forget it. He gave me this look that still haunts me to this day it was like he was looking into my soul.

I've done crazy things over him and a lot of people just could not understand what I seen in him. I see my soulmate in him honestly, like God and his angels made him just for me. I've explained this to my mom and my best friends but they do not understand. I hope you can help me, i do not want to give up...something in my spirit will not let me.

1) Should I try "contact me" work to have him call me or email me?

2) Is there anything I can use or buy that can bring him to come to see me?

3) What can I use to have him want me like I want him?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Lucky Mojo has a Come to Me spell work.

Also, you know this person, you might try some "call me" communication. Here is a thread on such spells:
contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

But the question is does this person know your number, does he know where you live?

You mentioned that you have tried numerous times to tell him but is this in a work / school contact situation or you met outside of work / school?

hoodoogirl5

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Does he know my number: no, but it is accessible to him in numerous ways, i know
Yes he knows where I live
And yes its a school related situation and Ive seen him alot of times outside of school
plus we share a large amount of mutual friends
I'm sorry i wasnt too clear in the message :/

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Aw sweet heart sounds like you're in love! Heck with age, people become capable of such emotion younger than you. Don't worry about it. Since you're really into him start first by trying to chat with him on FaceBook. The basis of any relationship is that of friendship. The fellow needs to know that you exist. Sounds abit like love at first sight though, and such attraction can be dangerous. Guard your heart well and go for him.

Come to me spell sounds good. Along with some "call me" spells. You can use his photo as a personal concern, with his name written on the back of it. Full name and birthday would help.

hoodoogirl5

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeah (: ive told myself its probably love at first sight. but caring about someone for about 5 years now? I dont know whats going on with me.
How would you do a "Come to me" spell?

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”