Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Ben_Lilith

Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 am

oh thanks everso - silly question maybe, but is the honey jar full of honey like i think you do in the "boss fix" spell and place the letter folded up in the honey?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Yes, a honey jar is jar filled with honey in which you've put a petition packet that includes personal concerns and herbs/roots.

If you are going to give him a dressed packet use powders not oils as they stain.

To compliment your honey jar work mix some of your powders with some dirt and lay that out for him to walk through. You can even lay out the powders in a trailing leading right up to your bed. Simply sprikle a pinch every few steps from his door to yours with prayer.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Ben_Lilith

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 pm

damn he's already got the parcel - bugger ! yh the powders over oils figures!

oh well just use the honey jar and powder, i was thinking about powders at his door step actually!

cheers!

shelbeen
Newly Registered

Unread post by shelbeen » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Hey everyone,

Quick question there is a guy that I talk to via social network, we've never meet but I like him I'm a shy person so I'm afraid to ask him out. What products can I use to get him to become interested in me and maybe get him to ask me out? Would a honey jar work if we've never meet and I have no items from him? Candle work maybe? Any advice helps

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 am

Honey jar is always great for something like this. Given that your shy I'd use a combination of Come to Me and Queen Elizabeth root to help draw him and give you the confidence that guy's find attractive.

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Hello :) i just got my reading about a love interest today & i need some help!

In the reading it said we mesh well together and we would be good together and that there is really something there but the problem is getting him to see that im the one and im right for him!

i was wondering what i could use to help with this!

I was wondering if Clarity would be good - to get him to realize i would be good for him. & Adam and Eve - to get him to see me as his "eve" and woman he should be with.

Would this be good for this? Thanks & blessings! :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:33 pm

This is for everyone...when you get a reading make sure you get help on how to actually work through those issues if that is possible in your case. Simply asking "is he into me" or other repetitive questions around the same topic are not good enough. Make sure you get something out of your reading. You need to leave your reading with insight AND suggestions of spellwork you can do to help IMPROVE or get movement on your situation. The best person to help you and give recommendations is the person that gave you the reading.

blackdiamonds,

If he is not interested in you, then you need to generate some interest. I would do a come to me honey jar spell kit, or a come to me spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Betwitching products may be good to get him to feel captivated by you.

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Good advice starsinthesky7, here is the link to the family of honey jar spells. (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#jarandcandle)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 am

Okay awesome! Thanks for your advice! I'm going to get LM to set me 2 come to me candles and 1 betwitching candle & also start a honey jar, what types of herbs should i include in the honey jar?? :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 am

Get the love me spell kit...it will have everything you need including the herbs

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

You can buy some come to me oil that you can add in addition to the love me oil and don't forget extra candles OR you can buy the come to me spell kit which also has everything you need.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:15 pm

King Solomon's Wisdom can help him make the right decision--if you indeed are the best decision for him.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Here is King Solomon Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:29 pm

I agree with Conjureman ali it will be the best choice for HIM. Not necessarily the choice you want him to make so be aware that he may still not want to be with you.

I would get a reading to see if he is actually even attracted to you.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

ladyv79
Newly Registered

Unread post by ladyv79 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:24 am

Hi,

I'm brand new here and could really do with some advice please :)

1. I'd like to draw a guy I work with closer to me. We're currently good friends but he's still getting over his ex (and she won't quite leave him alone). He spends a lot of time with me and I know cares a lot for me but I'd like to start to move this up a level. Not trying to create something that isn't there, just a nudge towards me.

I've bought LM Come to Me oil and powder and was planning to start wearing the oil to work and also sprinkle some of the powder on his desk/jacket. I was also going to use candles with the oil and powder to in the evening to keep the energy going.

2. My question is, will this have an effect on him? I'm not expecting marriage proposals but would like him to start coming towards me (and away from her!)

3. I've also bought Follow Me Boy oil - can I use this with the Come to Me oil?

4. are there any oils/spells that I could use for her? I don't wish to cause her harm, I just want her to find a nice new boyfriend so she can leave him to heal and get on with his life (hopefully me :D )

Thanks for reading this and for any advice that anyone can give.

Love and Light, Lady V xx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:45 am

Hello, Lady V,

1. The products you have selected are absolutely traditional for this type of work.

2. Asking us, "will this have any effect on him?" is a good question, but it cannot be answered with certainty.

Obviously this is stuff we use and stuff that has been used for 100 years because people have results that they attest to.

We cannot guarantee results, any more than a lawyer can guarantee to win your case, but you are in a forum of more than 5,000 members who use not only hoodoo products in general, but use Lucky Mojo products specifically.

Maybe you'd get some insight about effectiveness by reading this essay i wrote on the subject, with questions like yours in mind:

Real Magick: Does Magic Really Work?: Are Magic Spells Real?, Is There Such A Thing As Real Magick?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

It gives my replies to these questions:

How do real magick spells actually work?
Do magick spells always work?
Are magick spells guaranteed to work?
Is magick worth trying if it is not guaranteed?
Is magick real or are the results just coincidence?
If magick spells are real, why doesn't everyone use them?
I'm a newbie: How difficult are magic spells to do?
Which magick spells are the strongest or most effective?
If i cast too many spells will i get "spell overload"?
If i cast spells incorrectly will they "backfire" on me?
How long shall i wait for magick spells to work?
Do you have to be a certain religion to practice real magick?
Why are hoodoo spells done with Psalms or in Jesus' name?
Where can i learn more about real magick?

3. You can blend oils. Read more about blending oils in this Lucky Mojo Forum thread:

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers
blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html

And if you have further questions about blending our oils, please ask them in that thread.

Other oils to consider in your blend might include Kiss Me Now! and Fire of Love.

4. Try Separation products for his ex. They are gentle, but they do have the effect of placing a wedge between people.

OIL-HOO-SEPA
Separation Oil
$6.00

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ladyv79
Newly Registered

Unread post by ladyv79 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:57 am

Thanks for the link Catherine. Have been reading other testimonials on how others are getting results so feel quite excited!

Lady V xxx

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 pm

He is attracted to me..there is something there. My reader told me he gets nervous about relationships..& he has confusion and is afraid i may not be the right choice for him and it takes him a bit to commit but he does really like me hes just afraid and my reader also stated were meant for eachother & that i will have to help him overcome these issues..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Please understand what works for one may or may not work for another, there are a lot of variables involved in spellwork. You will read testimonies where one person may use the oils one time and get full results, while another uses it three times or more before results and yet another three times and beyond no results.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Get him unconfused with Clarity Oil. Get him brave with Crucible of Courage. Other than metaphysics, spend more time talking to him platonically. Just talk and take things easy. You look like you're on a good start.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 pm

You need to do some healing work on him since he is afraid of what happened to him in the past.

www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:00 am

Hello all,

So I have a situation where I was working with a man and while we were completely professional during my time with him, the sexual tension was insane. I work in a field with mostly OLD men, and he is my age and gorgeous.... I am young and attractive, so, I just chalked it up to physical attraction. As soon as I completed my work there we immediately starting a sexual relationship, NSA, didn't really matter about each other personal life. We continued to have amazing, steamy, passion. But then something happened..... we began to actually like each other. Like really really really like each other, as humans! LOL.
We have a lot in common and began to talk and text and hang out too. And he is a really sweet person and very kind and thoughtful to me.

But here is the rub, he is going thru a terrible divorce where is ex is using the kids, refusing to sign the papers, doing anything she can to stay in his life (i can't blame her, he is a super catch) and I am crazy busy with school and career. This is why we were just "bed buddies". Neither of us wanted a relationship, but we talked it over and neither of us wants to be without the other now. He talks about us in future tense all of the time and actually keeps his promises, he is very generous with his time and money, so I know its not a fluke. In fact, we are leaving for a long romantic weekend in two days, to see if we can really make a go if this as a traditional bf/gf relationship. We still have a lot to learn about each other and traveling is a great way to peel off the layers really quick!!! LOL.

I wanted to set lights or have the MISC set a run of lights for me. My goal is to turn this from such a carnal relationship to a friendly and loving one, to get him to see me as girlfriend material and then to lead to a solid committed thing. What order would be best for this? I have wracked my brain and read a million postings and Im still up in the air. Right now Im at something like : Chuparrosa, Adam and Eve, Love Me, Dixie Love, Stay With Me..... Thoughts? Additions? Any input would help. What would be the best order to make things calm and friendly and communicative to have a greater emotional bond, then swing them back to passionate and finally to commitment.

I am doing a honey jar on him, burned a Follow Me Boy candle so far, and I have MISC starting the Chuparrosa the day we leave for the trip. I have already done some break-up work on his ex and I will be starting a Nation Sack in a few weeks, accordingly. I made him a little "sachet" for his bag, because he loves the smell of my "perfumes" and it has all sorts of good things in it!!! I get a reading on Wednesday.

What else should I be doing? What order for the vigil lights? What about the ex?

Thank you for taking the time reading this and answering!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:03 am

If you are getting a reading, then you probably will be able to get better answers from the reader.

But I would do a chuparrosa candle to foster a good relationship, then you may want to follow up with some stay with me, and then fire of love for passion. I would actually not worry about doing a run of lights as you obviously need to spend some time on the foundation of this relationship since its built on sex initially. I would spend some time doing chuparrosa work mainly.

As for the ex you need to get a reading as to how to deal with that. They are already broken up. The problem is that she is not signing the papers. I would do some banishing work to remove her resistance, and then follow up with some commanding, controlling or essence of bend over work to make her sign those papers.

In addition, you may want to attract her a man with similar qualities as your lover so that she will be occupied with the other man. Come to me products would be good for that.

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:52 am

Thank you starsinthesky!

My reading was actually moved up to last night, weeeee! She also suggested Chuparrosa, Love Me, and later Stay with me products, Im glad the consensus is right on point. She didn't mention much about the ex, except that she is going to cause him a lot of turmoil to come and my role is to be supportive and kind to juxtapose her craziness. But the reader saw everything working out really well and so no major work to be done at this moment.

Currently, I have a Chuparrosa candle being set by MISC the day we leave for the trip and I will continue to work honey jar I have for him. I plan to wear chuparrosa, tranquility and love me oils when he is around. After the trip, I will reassess and check back in here. Everyone on here is great and super helpful.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 am

Consult an attorney or look up your state divorce law, but he may be able to proceed with the divorce after a certain time has passed even if she doesn't answer or sign the papers. It's called a "default decree." He needs to go ahead and file, and stop waiting for her. Use Commanding, Compelling, or Influence to get him to take charge of the situation.
I once had a friend in a similar situation. Her boyfriend (now husband) was waiting for his wife to sign the papers and was taking her sweet time. I told her to get him to file without her and he did. They got married shortly after.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Thank you Mama!

We are a fairly new couple so I am biting my tongue and just being supportive for now. They have a 3 year old and he is very concerned with how this is affecting the youngster. She is very dramatic and he wants this to be as smooth as possible. I can understand that as I have also had to leave relationships with controlling people by letting them think that they decided to end it..... just to save drama. I will bring up what you said in a few weeks in there still has been no progress. Thank you so much for the info!!!

Would a lemon/freezer spell work for her, while I work love work with him? What do you think?

blessings

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 am

No, I would do what I suggested about getting her to sign the papers. And I would work some separation products so that the just end things smoothly.

I would suggest you get another reading to see exactly what you need to do for her.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat May 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi guys,

I wonder, I speak to this guy online everyday. I mean, everyday. I know he has really strong feelings for me, and I for him. But his fear of meeting and getting closer, becoming vulnerable I guess got the best of him and we stopped talking cos of it. He's since then told me he loves me, but still chose to not talk again.

I wonder if a 'overcome resistance' spell is good for this case?

for the record, I didn't get a reading on this matter due to low funds. I did get many readings in the past from various readers on readersandrootworkers and everything I have is from LM - too many to start listing actually

Mary72

Unread post by Mary72 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 am

Hello,

I have this situation here with a coworker. We both have admitted to liking each other. We have been with each other few times but not sexually. He has stated he wants to....we've only talked about it...he's slow at it...where I am ready. I really like this guy so much and think of him often. I want to push this further now. I am considering buying the Follow me boy oil and Dixie love oil to use with my candles. I am new at this and would like to know if this would work. Thank you. ;)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun May 06, 2012 11:05 am

The first step is to stop doubting your work. Second, Dixie Love is more for established relationships, especially marriage. At this point, I'd recommend Follow Me Boy and Bewitching to get him interested in more than talk.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mary72

Unread post by Mary72 » Sun May 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Thank you very much Mama Micki.... I appreciate your answer and will do. I will also purchase the follow me boy kit. :)

Mary72

Unread post by Mary72 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Hello,
I have one more question what is the differ e between the blue follow me oil and the follow me boy red/clear color?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Blue? Red/Clear? Follow Me Boy...Follow Me Girl...maybe? Explain...

Mary72

Unread post by Mary72 » Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 am

I believe it is follow me boy but it is blue. I had seen it in a shop. I will be ordering from here though just curious. Why different colors I also looked up on the web and just confused by colors. Want to get correct item as it will be used on a male. Thank you very much.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Mary72 wrote:I believe it is follow me boy but it is blue. I had seen it in a shop. I will be ordering from here though just curious. Why different colors I also looked up on the web and just confused by colors. Want to get correct item as it will be used on a male. Thank you very much.
LuckyMojo doesn't sell any blue follow me boy, nor a general follow me oil. If you want to work on a male target order Follow Me Boy oil from Luckymojo, that way you know you are getting the real thing.
HRCC Student #1559

Mary72

Unread post by Mary72 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Thank you ver much. =)

Mary72

Unread post by Mary72 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Would the follow me boy and bewitching oils also helps push towards sex? I'm just tired if talking about it....I really want this to happen so bad. Lol...idk just something about him also once things get going how can I keep others away?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 09, 2012 7:01 pm

You want Kiss Me Now for quickies.

Mary72

Unread post by Mary72 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Thank you very much!!!!!! Muah!!! :)))

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:17 am

Here is the link for kiss me now.

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Mary72

Unread post by Mary72 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 am

Thank you very much :)))!!! Is there anything else to add? Possibly move things along faster? I will be using with candles and pix of myself and target. I will be placing order on Monday and want to make sure I have everything. Thank you everyone for you help...Muah!!! :))))

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 14, 2012 5:24 am

Hi lalyil,

before beginning any work, start by establishing two things:

1 - How long are you going to work on this. Write that down and circle the date on your calendar. That's your time limit.
2 - What is the concrete end result you want from the work. Are you working to meet him in person? If not, why don't you start with that as a first goal - it will give you an occasion to collect personal concerns for continued work thereafter. Is it a relationship? Casual? Live-in? Sex? Be specific in the desired outcome and write that down as well. That's now your success criteria.

Now it's time for the work itself. The Overcoming Resistance in a Lover spell can be a good choice, but consider combining it with some Healing and Clarity work for him in order that he may permanently get over the issues he has with intimacy. Meanwhile, it may also be good to begin a honey jar with deer's tongue and solomon seal + the love herbs mix and then burn candles on it daily until you get some forward movement.

Work until the time limit and if you haven't met your success criteria by then, re-assess and see if you have positive movement. If not: Cut and Clear and make the way for a man who is man enough to love you in person and nut just via text message. Every woman I've met is worthy of rewarding and real Love and there's no reason you shouldn't have that as well.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 pm

I feel so much attraction between us but he won't make the first move and I am too shy and afraid that if I do it will put him off. Is there a simple spell i can do to help move things along? I have come to me, dixie love, reconcilation and chuprrosa oils. Thanks!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:59 am

Get some Kiss Me Now! oil and mix it with a bit of Come To Me and wear it as a personal perfume.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:02 pm

I would actually do a crucible of courage candle for him as well as he may be afraid.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:22 pm

I've always wanted to try Kiss Me Now! I think crucible of courage is exactly what he needs. My worker tells me hes afraid to mess things up with me. What is the difference between fire of love and kiss me now?

oceansheartbeat_83
Newly Registered

Unread post by oceansheartbeat_83 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 am

Here's the thing. I am completely smitten with my friend. He initiated all the dates, I knew he was interested in me but at that time I only saw him as one of my good friends. Then something happened...I'm very shy and a bit anxious so when I realised I was in love with him, I didn't show it. I acted like nothing was there. It's been a year. The last time I met him, I made an utter fool of myself and blurted out that I missed him. He either didn't understand, or understood but got scared because he thought I was confessing my feelings and wanted a commitment. He's very career-minded and a good friend, but I want to see him again so badly and wish something happened - it' s been months. It's driving me insane every minute because I miss him. The sexual tension is always there when we meet. I feel it, but we're both so awkward and there's the platonic friendship cover-up that we're both hiding under.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 am

Sounds like you need to bring him back to you maybe add reconciliation, come to me, return to me mix.

Come to me ( http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html )
Return to me (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html )
Reconciliation (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html )
Get ideas by reading here in the forums ( reconciliation-and-return-to-me-candle-t17590s180.html )
You might start with a reading to see whats going on that caused your target's departure.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm

1. Start off with a reading
http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. I would do some contact work to help him contact you. I would get some contact THEN intitate the love work and all of that.

contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

Zillahh
Newly Registered

Unread post by Zillahh » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 am

I am at a complete loss here! I used to lurk here but I have to start somewhere, right? :-)
I'm very inexperienced, however very interested, and more than willing to do whatever it takes. I read about follow me boy, and there was a post about picture boxes.. Honey jars.. ohh my.

There is man who I've known since early childhood. We always had crushes on each other. Last year,
we were so close to having something going. Something came up in his family to make him hesitate and ultimately put us on hold. Now, a year later, one of his brothers tells me that when he is intoxicated, all he will talk about is us. How it was, what he wants it to be. Asking for my number, saying that he is interested.
After he got my number recently and I bucked up in person and asked him directly "Is this what you've been doing?" He denied it, walked away that instant asking where his brother who told me was. I thought for a moment his brother had been lying to me. But history tells me, his brother is much more trust worthy. Even his other brother, and my best friend who is his sister in-law, both say that I should trust the brother telling me he does. They have heard him say these things himself.
Beyond me trusting these people, he has earned my trust in him enough to doubt them, but how to be prepared for if he feels love, or just a little, or nothing at all.. I haven't a clue. I know he can be the most impossibly stubborn, lazy, selfish butt you could ever imagine. I do adore him, and I miss when he and I were openly in love, even if for the one year out of 15/16 years we kept quiet.
He could be lying and really still care after all these years. Or he could be telling the truth and might not care anymore. But if he says it behind my back, makes subtle efforts, and is too shy to tell me personally..Well, even his father says he’s really caring even sweet on me, but has horrible people skills. His father also frequently checks up on how often and what he speaks to me about.
I'm confused and not sure what to order from here, or start.. Something small or something serious..Or to wait, or what. I'm completely open to suggestion. I've been reading as much as I can, and from what I gather these things might matter:
My current situation:
I live in a tiny studio apartment with a roommate
(absolutely NO personal space),
--
I do have a place I call home, an out of state farm that has
been in the family for generations.
(Possibly to bury things there, if I can't do it in a backyard while
in an apartment?)
--
family graveyard also out of state, but accessible.
On the same land the farm mentioned above is.
(comfortable, personal, safe.)
--
It is possible for me to obtain some of his personal items,
such as underwear, hair, clothing.
--
It is possible (with effort) to obtain semen and saliva from him.
It is easy to offer and have him accept food or drink.

I just had to register. I didn't know what else to do ya'll. :-S

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Hello :)
Personally I would start at the root of the problem, as in why are you two not together now? You said something with his family made him hesitate being with you, does someone in his family dislike you? If that is the case I would start a honey jar on that family member to sweeten them up to you and maybe a crucible of courage so he has the courage and wisdom to act on his feelings. Also you can never go wrong with doing a honey jar or a sugar jar for him too, gather some personal concerns and get started! In any work I do I don't start off too coercive or harsh, I like to start with loving and soothing products and work my way up if need be. Also you should consider getting a reading done by someone at AIRR so you know the best route and if this is even something that is worth doing. I highly reccomend it, I recently went through a rough breakup and had 2 reading done and they were lovely and helped me snag my lover back. Hope I was able to help :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Here is the discussion on Honey Jars (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) alternatively, order a honey jar from Lucky Mojo, it includes everything you will need (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar), make sure to order extra candles to keep the work going.

Look through this list for a reader/rootworker (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)

goldenbrown

Unread post by goldenbrown » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 pm

I want to try this because it's almost exactly my situation. However, I would like to go in a bit more detail about my situation specifically. Advice is needed.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:49 am

Well goldenbrown,

welcome to the Forum! Give us some details about your situation and lots of advice is sure to come.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

goldenbrown

Unread post by goldenbrown » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm

I just wanted to edit some of the details of my post out. But thanks for the advice.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 am

Hi goldenbrown,

like in the above situation, wearing oils and laying tricks for him are both effective ways of working. A combination which could work well for you would be Crucible of Courage (so that you both get beyond the awkward and move into full on coversation) or Mercury (communication) products to which you add an additional pinch of Deer's Tongue (helps with speech and talking) and two cloves (friendship). Then combine that mix with Come To Me and Bewitching products to seal the deal. Here are the links to those:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary
http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/cloves-whole.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html

You can also fix a small flat packet made from a planetary seal of Venus or Mercury (pick one that helps with friendship from the Key of Solomon: http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html) that has your petition written on the back. Dress it with the same products as above and fold into it 2 cloves, a pinch of deer's tongue and a bit of brown sugar. Tape it in an inconspicuous corner underneath his desk.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

goldenbrown

Unread post by goldenbrown » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Thank you! I will give these a try.

Eric_71

Unread post by Eric_71 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

Looking for a way to get my best friend and roommate sexually attracted to me. I would love to be in a romantic relationship with her. But although she thinks I'm a good-looking guy, I honestly don't think she's attracted to me because we've spend about five years as friends.

Also, although romance is my ultimate goal, her stubbornness to the concept of love (she avoids love talk like the plague even when she's in a relationship) sexual attraction is always going to be the key that opens the doorway to her. She is very sexual; in fact it is this need that gets fulfilled before anything else in her life matters.

She is also in a relationship that I believe is wrong for her. (I’m sure that sounds bias because I in fact think I’m her soul mate.) They work together and I don’t think it has been a healthy relationship from the beginning.

We do fight on occation because of boundary issues but it’s been more frequent lately. I’m not saying we’ll never fight again. Best friends do that, especially ones that live together. But I’m realistic in that I can identify several areas of blockage going on and there might be a few steps to my ultimate goal:

First quelling our current fighting pattern, breaking up the current relationship, then convincing her that to have a sexual attraction for me and ultimately want to be with me romantically.

I admit it has been getting harder to see her spend romantic/sexual time with someone else while we live under the same roof. Never said she was doing anything wrong, but it’s hard all the same. I adore her.

I’m familiar with spell kits and candle work so I’m most comfortable with that type of work. I was looking at several kits and wondered if I actually need three or four kits to pull this off, or if there was a best way to start and better way to focus my approach/energy. Oddly, she recently did a house cleaning. Almost as if her will was getting into defense mode. I however, managed to get some samples the day before.

Thanks so much for reading.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Get a Break Up kit to break up this woman and her current relationship, and a Come To Me spell kit to bring her to you. If you're living together, you can use the Come To Me powders and oils to dress the floors and doorknobs, praying that as she touches them she will be drawn into a relationship with you.

You may want to get a reading with an AIRR rootworker first to see what your chances are of success.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Boy can I relate to this story...Are we friends...but we dont act like just friends...kinda thing.

Anyways, I would advise you to get a reading first to see if this is even possible. If there isn't even a small chance then its time for you move on.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Now if there is a chance... you may want to do a way with the "lets get sexual" before a relationship. And if you look back at the current and past patterns of her relationships sex before going into a romantic relationship may not be good for her either.

I would try working with come to me and love me products. I would work several spells: a skull candle spell to get her mentally thinking of you, 2) a moving candle spell to get her to move towards you physically, 3) a sexual spell to get her sexually attracted to you. A honey jar spell would be great as well.

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:34 am

what if your fwb already but there talking to others but there not in a relationship how do you move them to you and get rid of the rivals.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”