Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 am

got my order today I cannot believe how great these products are! and all these scents I wasn't even aware of...I'm just stunned with everything!and happy guys,thank you so much for your products!Thank you Miss Cat !

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Oooh, what does heaven smell like? Lol! What products did you use?

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 pm

just received then and 1st time I get to see what Florida Water is. I have used Peace Water which I find absolutely divine, then the Rue incense and Fiery oil. Luv them all! :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm

paintedsmoke24 wrote:just received then and 1st time I get to see what Florida Water is.
Isn't that a wonderful fragrance? Sharp and sweet, a great spiritual cleanser.
I have used Peace Water which I find absolutely divine, then the Rue incense and Fiery oil. Luv them all! :D
Haven't tried either Rue Incense or Peace Water yet; I probably should. My favorite luck-and-spiritual-power blend is Lucky 13 and Psychic Vision, with a pinch of Earth Smoke in it. 'Cause I'm just weird like that. :)

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:34 am

I will get to try everything eventually because this stuff is just amazing!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 am

Glad you like the scents ...they are simply heavenly.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 am

Haven't tried either Rue Incense or I have used Peace Water which I find absolutely divine, then the Rue incense and Fiery oil. Luv them all! :Peace Water yet; I probably should. My favorite luck-and-spiritual-power blend is Lucky 13 and Psychic Vision, with a pinch of Earth Smoke in it. 'Cause I'm just weird like that. :)

Miss Michaele
on my next order I'll make sure to include them,thank you!looking forward for this (midnight in Paris) radio show!

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 am

Isn't that a wonderful fragrance? Sharp and sweet, a great spiritual cleanser.
I cant believe we don't have this in France!I would trade any fragrance over here for Florida Water, this is just pure happiness in a bottle.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I find that really interesting! Of your list, I have Fiery Wall of Protection and Florida Water. I think that you'd really enjoy the Fast Luck oil (it smells strongly of ginger, my family and I agree that on first scent we think instantly of Christmas! In the spring no less, haha!) and Tranquility oil (it suits its name, and it smells divine). I bet you'd enjoy Healing oil, too.

markx

Unread post by markx » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 am

I love smelling all the different products.

Oddly I find the break up products, smell divine!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 am

It's interesting to me to see how people identify scents and also which scents bring them pleasure.

As for negatively intentioned oils that smell good, the consensus around the lab here in Forestville is that Separation Oil smells the best of all the cursing oils! It's not sweet or perfumey in any way -- but it has a really interesting aroma.

There is no Ginger in Fast Luck Oil, by the way. :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 am

Oh, wow, I wonder what the scent is then! I swear it smells like gingerbread cookies and Christmas time, haha!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:It's interesting to me to see how people identify scents and also which scents bring them pleasure.

As for negatively intentioned oils that smell good, the consensus around the lab here in Forestville is that Separation Oil smells the best of all the cursing oils! It's not sweet or perfumey in any way -- but it has a really interesting aroma.
Now, I know I saw a bottle of that in my workshop somewhere -- I'll definitely have to check it out!

My favorite fragrance of the "nasty" oils is Essence of Bend Over: sweet, light and innocent :? :)

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Wild at Heart wrote:I find that really interesting! Of your list, I have Fiery Wall of Protection and Florida Water. I think that you'd really enjoy the Fast Luck oil (it smells strongly of ginger, my family and I agree that on first scent we think instantly of Christmas! In the spring no less, haha!) and Tranquility oil (it suits its name, and it smells divine). I bet you'd enjoy Healing oil, too.
I have the Fast Luck Oil,the Libra one and several others but didnt really had the time(or maybe time wasnt right) to check them.But for the moment these three are absolutely divine...and Rue incense its just extraordinary!oh and St Francis d'Assisi incense also ! it's like i'm discovering a hidden treasure :D

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:00 pm

markx wrote:I love smelling all the different products.

Oddly I find the break up products, smell divine!

as much as my senses seem to like the Peace Water,Florda water,rue and "nice stuff",when it comes to "the not so nice ones" ,Heaven is definitely not the place they're coming from. Its almost scary to me how these scents evoke dark side(tried the D.U.M.E oil,the destruction oil,the black arts ,i dont know,for me,they smell death,though they are very useful :)

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Wild at Heart wrote:I find that really interesting! Of your list, I have Fiery Wall of Protection and Florida Water. I think that you'd really enjoy the Fast Luck oil (it smells strongly of ginger, my family and I agree that on first scent we think instantly of Christmas! In the spring no less, haha!) and Tranquility oil (it suits its name, and it smells divine). I bet you'd enjoy Healing oil, too.
healing and tranquility oils added to the list,thanks for the advice :)

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Wild at Heart wrote:Oh, wow, I wonder what the scent is then! I swear it smells like gingerbread cookies and Christmas time, haha!
:) cant find the ginger not cloves or something like that in the Fast luck oil...the scent is kinda familiar but I cannot put my finger on it:something between jasmin musc palmarosa and ylang ylang;but I know it contains vanilla and cinnamon scent (read t in the book :D ),still,I dont find the vanilla

-libra oil smells great ,light, a bit flowery and not too sweet ;
-"money stay with me" ol reminds me of chinese Tiger balm (even i dont believe there's camphor inside);
-"commanding" oil its too strong for me (but like "do as i say" one :p and crown of success)
-i luv "lavender love drops" one,thgouh this one is easy, lavender;not so much "follow me girl" but if it works dont care :)

Nix

Unread post by Nix » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

My items arrived this afternoon! As I said on my introduction thread, this was my first LM order. I sat the box beside me for a good hour, not wanting to spoil the moment. I purposefully delayed opening it just to prolong that excitement, lol. OMG, what is up with this feeling! Does anyone else get this giddy over LM goodies? This doesn't seem appropriate OR healthy. xDD

Anyway, I was like a little kid! I hugged the box and took it to my room. Couldn't stop smiling as I was unwrapping my "present". I examined every little thing I pulled out from the package, including the included paperwork. I didn't wanna miss anything! I got a fortune telling fish as a bonus! <3 As for my goodies, I now have:

1 Return To Me Oil
1 Follow Me Boy Oil
1 Crown of Success Oil
1 King Solomon Wisdom Oil
1 Reconciliation Oil
1 Fast Luck Oil
1 Attraction Oil
1 Money Drawing Oil
12 4" Altar Candles, Pink
3 4" Altar Candle, Green

If only I knew what to use them for, haha. I'm very excited to get started. I keep packing and unpacking my new items. They smell soooo good! I love you, Lucky Mojo! And thank you, Miss Cat and company for sharing these blessings with us.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm

You seem to have received your order quickly, and you are pleased with the products, so this section is appropriate. I would suggest you ask any questions according to what your intentions are and post them in the appropriate forums. For example, there is a forum asking for help with money work and one for work with love and romance.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Nix

Unread post by Nix » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Thanks, Mama Micki. I will take your advice and post in the appropriate forums. Will it be bad form to do some copy-pasting? I apologize if I'm asking too many questions. I am just learning the accepted practices on the forum.

And yes, I am very happy with my orders! ^_^ Would highly recommend LM!

Nix.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:03 am

You waited a whole hour? That's willpower :lol:
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 am

I do get that excited about parcels from Lucky Mojo! My kids keep track of whose turn it is to get the fortune-telling fish.
Two-Headed Doctor

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to give a testimonial on Lucky Mojo's Come to me and Follow me boy oils. They really do work! I conducted a test to see the different affect each product has on men.
I wore one oil each week.

Follow me boy really does make men follow you like a dog. They will cat call, stare and do whatever you want. My bf would hang around me, I could sense his jealousy with all the attention I was getting. I also noticed that it creates jealousy in women. Its a "Damn! You're hott!" effect

Come to me is much more gentle. Both men and women will give you attention, but it is much more polite. Its a "oh you're so pretty." effect. My bf is much more loving than possesive.

Great products!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Nice, right?

Anzu2

Unread post by Anzu2 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 am

I've been using LM products for a few years and never fail to be impressed with the quality and effaciacy of your products (and on a mundane level I just love the art work)! Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic has been an invaluable tool, and spends little time on the bookshelf.

I wish to extend my most humble thanks to Miss Cat for spending the time and effort to collect and make so much information available to the public; the wonderful staff of Lucky Mojo for your excellent customer service; and the folks of this forum who spend their time helping others.

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:06 am

After reading and posting for a while I did my first order just an hour ago! Can't wait to actually work with all these interesting things, thanks!!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Thank you spirit (meaning whoever helped out, I made a general intercession) for the contact and meeting between my guy and me last night. i have been doing a honey jar for a little over a month and things continue to move forward. I knnow it meant moving heaven and earth and you did! For that I am grateful and may it continue to gain positive momentum! Thanks again! =)
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 am

I'm glad you're having success with your work :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Tue May 01, 2012 3:08 pm

I realized just this morning there was someone else to thank. On Friday, I sat and talked heart to heart with my best friend's late husband. We lost him in January and i was at the house to walk the dog while she was at work. There were a couple of things I spoke to him about as I felt his presence (his photo and a candle are there in the living room). After I did that I added a bit about the guy I'd met just as Louis was dying, and how I wished they could have met and how I wished things could move along forward and quickly. I saw my guy the next night, completely unexpectedly and spontaneously and it was nice. So...thank you Louis and whoever else watches out for me. Mama M, I did your emergency candle work yesterday and the candle burned completely down leaving nothing but the metal wick and the flame was clear and bright and dancing with no soot. So I think someone is watching over this. THANK YOU!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks be to the dear dead.

Ad astra per aspera
Two-Headed Doctor

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Fri May 11, 2012 5:40 am

For those of you who are always wondering if your magic will work, I have an interesting situation to explain.

I did a Money Drawing candle way back in January or February. At the time, I was also using a Peruvian perfume for good luck and money drawing. I wanted to win the lottery or a scratch ticket to bring in a lot of money so I could pay off all my credit cards and get myself back on my feet after a break-up.

Well, what appeared to be the complete opposite happened. I lost my job and was forced to move out of my apartment (which was free with my position). As a result, however, I now make MORE THAN TWICE the amount of money I made before. On top of that, my job is funner and more applicable to my field and what I went to school for. ON TOP OF THAT, I have three day weekends as opposed to constantly working weekends (which makes a difference since my family lives so far way).

Then, I got into a car accident and my car (which I have a huge loan out on) was declared a total loss. More bad luck right? Welp! I have additional insurance that covers all of my car loan, so I'm free of any car debt and now I am able to start fresh with a lower car loan and therefore a lower monthly payment, therefore.. MORE MONEY in my pocket every month.

I just wanted to share my experiences because I have been pretty lucky.. in the most unlucky ways. Magic is truly mysterious and you really never know how or when things will manifest. Always stay positive, believe in yourself, do not doubt, and try not to worry. I already thought my money drawing work had worked for me because I was also getting money here and there that was unexpected.. but apparently it wasn't done!

And always thank God, the Universe, or whoever or whatever you feel is on your side!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 am

Thank you sharing your story. It is a potent reminder that, though we can nudge things, we never know exactly how they will fall into place.
Two-Headed Doctor

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Fri May 11, 2012 6:30 am

Haha, that's truly awesome. ;)

I'm glad everything has worked out so well for you in the end!

And yes, the Universe truly does move in mysterious ways. As my mother likes to say, 'There's a Paw in all this,' usually referring to Bast, but the point remains.

If anything else *ahem* 'interesting' happens, do tell!
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 am

That's quite awesome. :) I've heard the term "eucatastrophe" used before for when things look like a catastrophe but they actually end up with better results than was possible otherwise. :)
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 am

I've found, too, that many situations like this are like the Tower card--there's a huge, sudden, life-altering catastrophe (or a series of them) that clears away all the old junk going on and makes room for new and better stuff. It seems like hell until you get through to the other side.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Sat May 12, 2012 8:43 am

Thank you so much for this testimonial, which I really needed to read today. Yes, do keep sharing!

I've been wondering about this same idea lately, and I can only hope my catastrophes will in fact turn out to be eucatastrophes too...

A great lesson in doing the work and letting go to trust it.
Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 pm

If there was no Irish Potato Famine, there would be no Peace Corps. The Kennedy family left Ireland during the Famine, and the Peace Corps was started by President John Kennedy. Possibly President Obama would never have been born either, because his Kenyan father's scholarship program was supported by the Kennedys.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 13, 2012 9:44 am

^^^ Now THAT is some true magic right there!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon May 14, 2012 6:01 am

Thank you all! Yes it has all worked out! I bought my new car over the weekend, the one I always wanted with a lower interest rate and lower payment. I got read a few months ago and the reader told me I was really unhappy with my job but I was stuck, she was right! So now everything has worked out... It really takes patience and faith, in not only yourself but those that working to help you!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Mon May 14, 2012 10:23 am

I've also recently been doing some money and luck work, and my employer sent me a questionaire asking me about my education and experience in similar positions for a possible re-evaluation of my income at the end of the year. The questions they asked were so perfect to my actual experience that I'm really hoping a raise will be coming.

Then, today I got a notification via email regarding a retirement account I didnt realize I had. There's not a huge amount in it, but I will be getting a check within a week for a little less than $400. This is exactly what I need at this time, as I'll be in the process of moving to a new place and need to be able to make deposits with the utiliity companies.

The concoction I made was based on information from cat's book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," which I highly recommend. I added some of this to a body spray, and it has been pretty consistently handy. I think the mysterious part - aside from the fact this stuff works :) - is that the days that I use the spray are often days where I see no chance of money coming in - and then *poof* it almost works best on those days where I see no opportunity.
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Sun May 20, 2012 11:59 pm

I just wanted to thank Lucky Mojo for being so patient and working so hard. I've checked up on my orders twice (well, I had also made a new order between check-ups), and they were so kind and patient with me both times. I also find it reassuring that LM always seems to have its you-know-what together. I appreciate the professionalism. I look forward to my first order's arrival. :)

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:29 am

A million thanks to the LM staff for my order. I didn't realize how wild I had gone with the ordering. :)) It was well worth the wait, and I'm reading the HHRM book now.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Sat May 26, 2012 12:21 am

I have been through a lot of turmoil and some days I didn't know if I would live to see another day, but God guided me to the LM site. I actually dreamed of the numbers 5555 in November, but I didn't know what it meant. I thought that I was going to hit the lottery, but months went by and that didn't happen, and then and there it was on your site by a man named ConjureMan Ali. Miss Cat and ConjureMan Ali have been a blessing sent from God to help me and I can't praise them enough. Miss Cat is a walking wealth of knowledge. I am amazed by her mind. She is truly gifted, as is ConjureMan Ali. He is the best.

Things have started to turn around for me with the help of ConjureMan Ali, Miss Cat, and LM. Two good things have happened, the first is that I received health insurance this week to have my eye surgery in July, and I believe that I will be getting SSD, this coming from someone who hasn't had any income since 2009. I went from making $70,000 to nothing. I hate sitting home and hope to find a job after my eye surgery. One evil person took all of that away from me, and so much more. But with the help of LM, it looks like things are turning around! I can see liight at the end of the tunnel! Thank you all!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat May 26, 2012 3:59 am

Very glad to hear you're having success and blessings. Keep us posted as to further developments!

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 am

That is wonderful to hear blessebythebest! :D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Sat May 26, 2012 7:19 am

Aw, bless! I know exactly how you feel. Miss cat and Conjureman Ali have been just the same sources of wisdom and inspiration in my life as well. Things WILL turn around. If you've had readings and these gifted readers give you the green light that you're on the right path, work with gratitude because the world is already churning up your blessings. The rumblings under your feet are just the breakthrough about to happen. Courage and faith and blessed work to you!

ps--keep up cleansing and protection so you can be aware and ready. Van Van, Chinese Wash and Peace Water are your friend. Fiery Wall of Protection is your sword. :)

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat May 26, 2012 7:19 am

I'm very glad things have turned brighter. I hope you have much more to look forward to.
Two-Headed Doctor

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:02 am

Today I received my orders and there is one word to discribe: WOW!

Thank you so much from oversee!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Skindog

Unread post by Skindog » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:44 am

I don't know where to begin on this. There was this girl I liked very, very much and I felt this bond with her as though she was my soul mate, she was a work colleague. In September of last year I tried it on with her and she rejected my advances and it sort of ruined the friendship we had. We didn't really speak for 3 months after that. I couldn't get the girl out of my mind so I went for a reading with Dr Johannes who said this girl didn't think of me in the romantic sense but was told this could lead into a relationship after spell-casting work which was recommended.

Dr Johannes started the work and the rest of the spell work was completed by me, starting at the full moon at the end of January. The work involved a 5 day bath at sunrise (this I did to a T). Well, almost, but I was as close to the time as possible on 2 work days. It also involved sprinkling of powders and a mojo bag which I still have. I also done myself a honey jar spell.

I was going through some checks on my lungs at the time and a couple of weeks after this spell was started was i was diagnosed with lung cancer. I'm not saying this has anything to do with it, but i'll delve into this a bit later on. The first story I was told by my oncologist is that this tumor was blocking my left main bronchus and it was not operable and that I basically had 18 months left at best. Being my age I can't explain what this does do you, but it certainly changes your views on life. Anyways, this girl found out and didn't really have much to say on the matter apart from wishing me luck.

Fast forward a couple of weeks into February and i'm referred to a different team who sent me for a PT scan, the results came back and they decided it was operable and they wanted to cut out my whole lung. The operation date was March 7th and after that I would be having three months minimum off work so there was no way I could see this girl at my work place. The night before I was due in hospital she wished me all the luck in the universe and if there was anything she could do, just holla.

Operation went well and I was discharged March 10th, I cannot stand hospitals and just wanted to get out there as quick as possible. This girl came to see me after a day at home and offered to do my shopping and she actually cooked for me on occasions. Now, we're getting to the end of March and she is speaking to me on a daily basis and coming round about twice a week.

Went for check-up beginning of April and was told that I have the all clear and they never want to see me again. A miracle in my book and i'll like to now, thank God, the people who prayed for me, my spirits and angels who were looking over me for this. I now take each day as a blessing. I aged about 5 years in three months just through pure worry.

Still in April and now this girl and I are getting closer so time to order some LM oils, these were Bewitched, Come To Me, Love me, Kiss Me Now and Fires of Love. I used these as candle dressings for my honey jar and perfumes and sometimes mixed them up (great smelling products BTW). I also ordered some powders and sprinkled these around my house and bedroom. This girl knew how I felt about her and she told me she didn't want no relationship or take things further as she was still madly in love with her ex boyfriend.

I posted something about seeing if I could do anything to make her get these feelings out of her head, i was recommended some banishing products so I got some banishing oil and incense and done the black spell candle. Low and behold, 4 days after this she got a txt from her ex saying he's left the mother of his children because he's realised he's gay so any hopes of reconciliation she had are now gone.

Fast forward to May and i feel we're getting very close, we're spending more and more time together and something told me I needed to do more. I was drawn to Dr E so I ordered a 'Love Me' setting of lights, the burn report came back saying two more of these candles should do the trick. Two more were ordered and the burn report said that there was a blockage between us and that it penetrated that blockage to hit the target.

Couple of days later after this and we are now getting flirty through txt messaging and then she just 'out of the blue' she asked me to f%"k her :-). I was a bit adamant at first because I had very strong feelings for her and she just wanted sex only, but being a red blooded male I couldn't resist. This only happened a couple of weeks ago and after the first time she decided she wanted more, she said it was just sex again. After the second time she spent the night at my house and we had a wonderful night (and morning lol), it was now definitely more than just sex. She now keeps randomly txting me, sometimes at stupid o clock in the morning sending me kisses, saying she wants me and that she misses me. She still does not want a relationship, but as far as i'm concerned it is one and I greatly believe that she will change her mind very soon.

So, thank you again. I have learned a lot from this site in the past 10 months...

africanviolet

Unread post by africanviolet » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:33 am

I just wanted to say thank you and share my gratitude for every person, every organization, and every Spirit involved with Lucky Mojo. Crystal Silence League, Lucky Mojo Supplies, Lucky Mojo Radio Show, The Moderators on the forum, the Forum community, The Church, the pro bono fund, and the workers at the store. After going through a lot of turmoil and Struggle, This year has been such a BLESSING for me. From getting help from the Pro Bono Fund and a TOP NOTCH Steady Work Mojo made by Miss Michaele, and superb readings my Cat and excellent advice on the show and forum. I AM GRATEFUL. I finally got a job after being unemployed for 9 months. Then, was able to attract top quality furninshings for my home. Then, won about $2,400 at the casino between two days within 3 hours. Then, I got a job making about 15,000 more a year with perfect hours for my home life. And to top it off, my spiritual abilities are improving drastically and it feels so good. Now I am looking forward to a spell I am gonna do on the New Moon and the results of that. Along with more ORDERS and products to continues to manifest my desires. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING...Thanks again for all the excellent tips and wisdom for success. One day and one area of my life at a time. For those of you who have lost hope...There is light at the end of the tunnel and when things start to shift, they CHANGE FOR THE BETTER AND SWIFTLY!

Love and Light

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:59 am

I'm glad everything is going well for you. Thanks for posting!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:04 pm

That was great to read...thank you, africanviolet!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 am

It's finally here after the long wait,considering the Workshops and all it did arrive earlier than I thought it would.Everything was packaged professionally and I must say that every time I get an order from Lucky Mojo I have yet to be disappointed.Thank you again to the Lucky Mojo staff for being patient with me because when I want something I can't stop until I get it and your patience is greatly appreciated. I stll have another order that I'm waiting to receive but it's cool because I know it's on the way.Didn't know where to post this so I started a new thread.Again Miss Cat and staff thank you once again for what I would like to call an Awesome Lucky Mojo Experience. Have a good day everyone...

miriam

Unread post by miriam » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 am

I really enjoy reading this forum and specially the testimonials section and in reading them I realized how very much I had gained , in real, physical, material terms since I first discovered LM. So I made a list, and here it is:

A. Career:
1. Landed my first job : part time as nursing instructor (first job after ~ 20 years as stay at home mom)
2. Landed my second job: full time as RN in a place where I never thought I was going to be hired
3. Working with excellent people and working my way higher in my chosen career with a lot of encouragement from my manager
4. Acing all my online schoolwork for ongoing career success: literally 100% success and all As
5. Daughter got in her chosen major in college
6. Daughter got internship in a very good firm in sophomore year
7. Husband very successful in a hard negotiating situation (and he did not even know that I used it for him!)

B. Personal:
1. sold home
2. bought home
3. Daughter found great roommates
4. Daughter found great apartment
5. Got hubby's ex to move out of country where she interferes a LOT LESS
6. Protected my parents from a leech who wanted to mess with their savings

Readers I have worked with and who have helped me: Johannes, Conjureman Ali, Mama Starr, and one very special non AIRR lady who is true magician!! Also the candle workers at MISC.

I am sure I have left out a lot of stuff....I have a rootworkers special size of just CoS which I use on a daily basis literally....so that shows how deeply ingrained everything is in my daily life. But coming across LM has literally changed my life from what it was 3 years ago. Enough said :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 am

This is a great idea for a thread! I am in the process of putting together my answer which will be lengthy and will include evrything from the MISC to people like Papa Newt and of course Miss Cat and Nagasiva and Conjureman ALi!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:15 am

That's awesome I love reading about peoples successes. May God continuously bless you. Have a wonderful day

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:38 pm

My list is too lengthy to place here...the products are "sweet".

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:34 am

Could people post their success stories about their love spells? I'm sure there are tons of people on this forum like me who are in the waiting stage and reading people's success stories really gives hope and passes the time and relieves some of the anxiety! Thanks in advance :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:17 am

There are many many stories you can read in the testimonials section as well. As for relieving some anxiety, I would actually not be on the boards. Why? Because you still need to live life. I remember when I first was trying to get my ex back which I had to do break up work and reconciliation work. I was doing spell after spell probably for like a year straight. Literally, lighting candles, laying tricks and so on. At one point, I stopped or gave up. I was neglecting myself...not hanging out with my friends and family.

So if you want to relieve your anxiety, get a reading, or some magical coaching to make sure you are doing things correctly from the beginning. Remember that this work is a process ESPECIALLY with reconciliation work. I would say take small steps. If you have no contact with your target, but there is a still an avenue you can get some contact such as you still have mutual friends, facebook, or some kind of way they can contact you. Then once you get contact then perhaps do some work to get them to have physical contact with you. Next, perhaps get them to think of you in a positive way with a sweet jar or skull candle spell. And so on. This is assuming that the person is not dating anyone else. If they are...well thats a whole other ball game. But again you have to take it in steps.

I think another thing people are not REALISTIC. If you have not spoken and/or seen your ex within a year, and you have no clue where they are, then chances are reconciliation is going to be very difficult or may not even be possible. This is why getting a reading is important. And it is important to LISTEN to the advise given to you. ON the other hand you dont need to get a reading every week. Guess what that is doing? Generating doubt and

The intranquil spirit is not always the answer. Actually the IS is probably never the answer ESPECIALLY if they are resistant. People always want to reach for this one if their target is resistant. Sometimes it makes them even MORE resistant because they can tolerate being tortured.

Overall:
1. Seek a reading and have a plan including have a timeline, and being flexible
2. Have faith in your work & get out there and don't forget to live your life
3. Be Realistic
4. And when you get this person back do not repeat what broke you and the person up in the first place.
5. Please do not stalk, call non stop, harass their girlfriend, drive by their house, etc All that makes you look even more crazy, and makes things worse
6. Overthinking and doubting is the number one killer of any kind of spellwork. It takes away from the energy of the spell. This includes constantly checking their facebook, or twitter.
7. Seize up any opportunity to get ahead... meaning if you can get their hair, or lay a trick down for them to come in contact it.

Success should be steady and not rushed.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 am

A year? Oh lord :(

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Customer Testimonials”