Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

You seem to be getting good advice on work you could do. If you're unsure how to proceed, or if you just want a clearer picture, you might consider getting a reading. You can find a list of skilled and ethical readers at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR):

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Also, I've recently experienced the power of the Crystal Silence League, and have become an instant believer. Once you get set on the right path, post a prayer request there. It can do wonders.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor

hoodoogirl5

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Thank you soo much everyone I feel much better and im gonna take all you guys advice. :D

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Best of luck to you sweetheart! You look faithful, it's why you've harboured feelings for so long.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:There are many "call me" spells in the Anglo-Germanic tradition --

A simple one is to write his name around in the form of a circle and prick the center with a pin while you say his name and "call me."
Hello,

Am I suppose to write the target's name in one continuous run of cursive letters or do I write it in print the normal way?

Thanks.
Faith is the key to successful magic.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:12 am

Yes continuously...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

hoodoogirl5

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 am

An update on my situation, I got a tarot card reading and it turns out we have karmic ties between each other. A very strong bond. But right now is not a right time, I am to enjoy my young life and wait on the Wheel of Fortunes timing. :D

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:56 am

While reading through and moving old posts, I came upon this thread and found it a useful and enjoyable one to read for so many reasons! Just though some other forum members might likewise find it useful as it's a question many who are doing love work end up asking themselves.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:25 am

Hi,

OK, so now I dont understand...

What about the 3 day for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 months to completion?

Why contact a target if you've done a spell?

Im sorry, Im confused.

Thank You,

JackieLove

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:43 pm

JackieLove

If you are doing a kind of love work where you are trying to draw someone in for a relationship, or to strengthen the connection, I would advise, by all means, to contact them. Let them know you are there and work it!

However, there are multiple situations with multiple perspectives that people classify ass "love work." If someone were in a relationship that they wanted strengthened, and were doing a skull candle spell to make the person show their love by calling after they said they would, waiting for the other person to call would be part of the work. It is still in the "love" category, but is also a Influence Their Thoughts spell. Calling the one you love when you are trying to see if they want/will call you would defeat the purpose of that particular spell.

Love work that is for getting your love---contact them. Let them know you are there and actively peruse that love! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Thank you Joseph. You've explained it well and I understand. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 pm

JackieLove ,

You asked about SIGNS. I'm here to tell you that looking for signs has little or nothing to do with CONTACT.

I'm gonna put it in words so simple that anyone can quote me from now til eternity.

Let's say you are with a man, and this is a sexual relationship, and he won't marry.

Do you honestly think that doing a Marry Me spell and then NOT having sex with him, forcing him to contact you, is gonna cause him to propose?

You've got the guy balls-out crazy for you --THEN DO THE SPELL, and the next day, while you are screwing his brains out, look for signs. Screw his brains out for three days, three weeks, three months -- WHATEVER -- and look for signs, look for movement, look for completion (his proposal of marriage) and if you don't get it by three months, try another spell.

What's a sign? Well, if you are screwing his brains out and he says, "You know, nobody in my life has ever done this to me like you do, baby," Well, that's a sign. Or if you did the spell and are on the way to his house to screw his brains out and you see a semi-trailer truck with a big sign on it that says BRYAN'S HOME FURNISHINGS and his name is Bryan -- well, that's a sign you're soon gonna be furnishing a new home with him. Go out and get him!

Okay, so you say, well, but Miss cat, i am not currently screwing his brains out right now, because we are broken up, and i am working a reconciliation spell, so what can i do?

Do the spell first and look for signs. Do the spell, tell him what's on your mind. Go out and get him! Like the song says, "Tell him."

Okay, so you do the spell and contact him and he says, "Sorry, i've got to work late." That's a sign. It's a BAD sign, but it is a sign.

If you do the spell and call him and he says, "I was just thinking of you, and then you called," that's a GOOD sign. Even better, if you do the spell and he calls YOU, that's a GREAT sign.

This is not rocket science.

An adept is an adept on ALL LEVELS. Being a great spell-caster means nothing if you are spell-casting in a cave in the Himalayas while he is hanging out hoping you might show up at the party!

Sheesh.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:28 pm

I loved the song lyrics, Cat, and love your advice about contact. You are so right. The older I get, the less I worry about my pride, because at the end of the day what does it matter when you are really in love.

AsianDude

Unread post by AsianDude » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:25 am

I struggled with this issue for awhile too especially doing reconcillitation work. My advice is is to maintain contact as hard as it might be. Just keep the conversations easy going whether it's text email or a phone call. I know in trying to get back a loved one the conversations can tend to be serious and heavy in nature. I just try to keep the conversations simple and light when we do talk. As my rootworker says let it progress as you do your work so they can work hand in hand. You have to let them know your alive over there.

hoodoogirl5

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Soo, a contiuation from my last post a little. I'm going back to my hometown next week and I am going to see this guy I have deep feelings for to buy a phone from him. Its been a year since ive seen him and 3 yrs since we've spoken. Is there anything I can do beforehand to kind of make him want to sit down and talk with me and not just exchange phones but phone numbers(: ? I really wanna build a friendship with him so we can be more in the future I want to be close to him, his best friend, the one he tells everything to.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Love that song. I wish I was around to witness the music scene of 1962. Not so much some of the other struggles going on.

Thanks for that link/video, Miss Cat.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:38 pm

You can use Attraction or Follow Me Boy oils as personal perfumes, or take a bath in Follow Me Boy bath crystals, and state in your petition that you want Mr. So and So to talk with you and exchange phone numbers.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Joseph, i loved that song when it came out -- ran right out and bought a copy the very next day. And, i know this will seem very odd to modern listeners, but it was considered to be a "dirty" song at the time. Why: Because the line "swallow your foolish pride" was a double entendre for you-know-what -- and whoever made that film at the zoo was also on a roll, what with all the mating animals and all! LOL!
catherine yronwode

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Cat, it's weird that you mentioned this song recently, because for a few days before your post with it, that song was stuck in my head. I'd wake up with it playing ooover and over in my mind....and as I recall it, I only became aware of it from the movie The Big Chill and its soundtrack. (which I saw when I was about 13 or so, back in the 80's when that movie came out) Love that song though....but still think it's odd to have had it playing in my head like that...especially to come here and see it being posted in full. Synchronicities are always cool.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:38 am

Hi hoodogirl5

Another suggestion is to take a bath in Look me over bath crystals to increase his attention and focus on you when you see him.
In addition to that you can annoint yourself with Love Me oil and state you petition that you want to get to know him better and be his friend.

Blessings & Luck
Miss Benedikte

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 am

Wow excellent thread. I read the posts and had a question.

What if the target asked you not to call him when the fight happened?

Then do you wait for him to call while doing the work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 am

I would give him a cooling off time and contact him by mail (not email, a dressed letter).

On the other hand, i have never in all my life had a fight with a lover in which he said, "Don't call me."

That sounds like a worthless relationship to begin with or one that was too volatile to achieve any kind of success. Serious -- i have been in many, many relationships long, medium, and short, married several times, and obviously each one of those relationships ended, but not a single person told me never to call them.

Well, i take that back. I had an affair with a married man who lied to me and said he was divorcing his wife and that she knew about our relationship and that he would be packing his stuff in his truck and coming to live with me, and when i called him he freaked out and said never to call him again.

But that wasn't a "fight" -- it was me finding out the hard way that he had lied to me. His wife did NOT know about me and they were NOT divorcing. LOL!
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:43 am

I don't see why you can't use Look Me Over and Follow Me Boy together :)

Don't just bathe in it, but put a little on your shoe soles so you track it into his house!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

I hear ya, Miss Cat. I wouldn't either but this one shares a very good chemistry almost like a soulmate which was prooved by a readin with conjureman Ali who said he seldom gets such a strong positive reading. He told me to keep waiting. I don't really blame him much coz I called him words (not cussing but still wrong words) too. Hence working the honey jar. But since this is a great thread about this issue, I thought I'd ask since you and the other LM folks give great suggestions.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Hello everyone, First off I have to say WOW great posts! Thanks to all the contributors. I went through all 11 pages and got some really great info.
This is my plan... I am in an argument with a guy, it's nothing that can't be fixed so I thought I would sweeten him up by doing a honey jar spell for a few days BEFORE I do the CONTACT ME spell.
I am going to do the honey jar spell from this website.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#jarandcandle
It says write your specific wish in a circle… and cast it every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Q 1- Can I start on a Wednesday? I would like to start tonight?

Q2- And each day can I write a new wish about the situation or does it have to be the same wish every time?

Q3 -I was thinking of using a blue candle to bring forth peace between us and healing. Does that sound about right? Does it have to be the same size candle the spell calls for?

Q4 -Also, when anointing my candle would it make sense to use a come to me oil because eventually I will be doing the CONTACT ME spell as that is my ultimate goal.

Q5- Is there anything else I can do to help make the jar stronger? Things like carve his name in the candle, maybe a specific incense, I think the only incense I have left is some India Temple incense (has sandalwood + Frankincense)

Thanks for any help you can give

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Burn a candle on your honey jar on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Q1. Yes
Q2. I would concentrate on one wish at a time, but its your call.
Q3. Candles can be different sizes
Q4. Yes
Q5. Sandalwood < http://herb-magic.com/sandalwood-incense.html > increases power to any spiritual incense and is associated with happy home spells; Frankincense < http://herb-magic.com/frankincense.html > increases the intensity of concentration and you are concentrating on your desire for your target to call you.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Thank you very much!

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Thank you very much for responding :D Is it possible to burn a new color candle each time? Like the first night the blue candle and the 2nd night red for love and friendship?? ect...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 am

yes you can do that.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Hi there,

We have discuss this topic a few times, and here are some links below to get you started. In addition you can use the search function to find further techniques.

psalms-to-get-someone-to-call-t1023.html
call-me-back-spell-t2982.html
make-someone-think-of-you-t6193.html
contact-spell-to-make-him-call-you--t4658.html
None of these links worked for me. It was posted over a year ago so they may be old. I have been through all 11 pages of this forum and it basically confused me because I feel like most of the posts were bits and pieces and not the whole picture. I was hoping the links would help but they no longer work.

Can someone who is experienced copy and paste me a tried and true spell to get someone to contact me.. I don't care how they contact me Text, call, email, Facebook... I'll even take a poke lol...

Why do I feel like the basic circle spell with the name in the middle seems TOO SIMPLE??? This is how I have interpreted the spell....you write his name in ONE circle and prick the center with a needle and say call me???? And then tape it to my cell? Can i say text me instead (my guy is a texter lol..even at age 35) or facebook me, etc.. That seems too simple, am I over thinking things? No personal effects? Would it help if I lit a white candle with come to me oil?
Is the basic spell tried and true?
Thanks... I'm also starting a honey jar tomorrow

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:20 am

The first 2 links still work. I just clicked on them.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:23 am

Lol the first two lines are the forum we are already in with the 11 pages I read through :lol:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Too simple? Well if you think that way then sure it won't work. The complexity of a spell doesn't equate its effectiveness. This is a spiritual act that involves using prayerful focus to bring change. Look at conjure--most of the works that we do are simple, straightforward and deeply effective.

There are literally dozens of ways to get someone to contact you, all listed on this thread. You can smoke their photo with Tobacco, you can roll a brown candle in Tobacco while calling to this person's spirit, you can dream-walk and influence them directly, you can poke their spirit by writing their name in a circle and then pricking it with a needle.

Any of these work, but we don't know your situation and everyone is different. So you're mileage will vary.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

hoodoogirl5

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Okay so a continuation from a previous post called Reunited?

I seen the guy yesterday !! Aww he was smiling like crazy when we seen each other again omg its been soo long since we've laid eyes on each other, i bought a phone from him thats how we met up and exchanged numbers now that thats done i dont want him to just stop texting me, i really care for him and I know in my spirit he feels the exact same way i do, but hes with someone right now.

I dont wanna do anything to break them up. Im gonna let God let the relationship run its course. I just want him to keep me close so when we do get together. it'll be like falling in love with your best friend.

I want to be not only a lover but a friend to him, hes been through so much. I just wanna write my name on his heart, please help me i feel so much closer to him then five years ago

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 01, 2012 3:04 am

I definitely agree with Conjure Man Ali. Just because a spell is "simple" doesnt mean that it wont be as effective. Sometimes I like to stick to the simple before moving on to something more complex.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 01, 2012 5:31 am

The previous postings provided recommendations, you can use those oils for candle work to keep you on his mind. The Look Me Over/Follow Me Boy/Love Me combination is ideal for the situation. You can order a fixed candle from Lucky Mojo (LM) or order a plain LM pink or red vigil candle and ask them to dress with the oils.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue May 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Great! That is exactly what I wanted to hear :) trust me I do like simple, I just wasn't sure so I thought I'd ask. I really appreciate all the responses. I think the reason I felt this way was because before I found this website I sifted through so many diff website not really knowing what was false or tried and true, ya know? Anyways.. Thanks again.

Like usual, I do have one more question :P I am going to make another order but I was really hoping to try a contact me spell TONIGHT and this is what I have, is it possible to throw together anything that can be reliable??

Picture of target
Period blood

Sweatpea
I can get tobacco... Or I have a menthol cigg from neighbor
Dragons blood incense
Come to me oil
Catnip
Damiana leaf
Rose petals
Powdered clove
Pink, red, and white candles
Green male figure candle
A pink female figured one but I'm working on a man
Blue ocean scented candle :(
Red, blue pen.

Anything? Thanks in advance :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 pm

I would simply roll some tobacco on a white candle. Write the target's name on the candle, and make a name paper to put under the candle. I would print out a photo of the individual and put it upside down behind your head board. If you dont have a headboard then put it upside down on your wall.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Thu May 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Great thanks!

I've done this exact thing that you have told me for two days now only I carved his name and call me before rolling it (hope that was okay)

Can I/ should i continue to do it every night until he calls? I have been using the same name paper as well, is that okay?

I also poked his gorgeous photo with a needle.. I heard that is the equivalent to poking him... ;)

I also have been praying to St. Expedite to help rush this process as I don't have very much time!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 04, 2012 2:41 am

Yes to both questions

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Sat May 05, 2012 2:51 am

thank you so much for the information on this thread

very helpful
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:54 am

Can anyone plz provide links to the 3 psalms employed to get someone to call?

I google them but the results are different types of each psalms.

Thanks.

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Sun May 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Do you mean different versions as in different translations? If so, that's just because there are many different translations of the Bible. Which you use should depend on your comfort level, IMO. I prefer the King James Version (KJV), others are more comfortable with the New King James (NKJV) or New International Version (NIV), etc etc. If you're not very familiar with the Bible, I'd suggest a version which is easiest for you to understand.

If you plan to start working with Psalms regularly, a Bible is good to have on hand.

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Wow, thanks thatgirl. I highly appreciate it. You are kind!

affie

Unread post by affie » Mon May 07, 2012 5:06 am

O.k so I have a question about a situation I am in. I recently did a reading with an AIRR and he told me that the guy i am with is not sure he wants to be with me anymore because of how I acted towards him. I also hired him to do some rootwork for me. My question is simple, since I'm new to magic im not sure, but is it o.k if i did a candle to St. Martha so that he contacts me while having rootwork done for us?

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Mon May 07, 2012 6:45 am

St. Martha is appealed to for domination. Is this what you want? If it is, try working with her. If it's not, another saint would probably be more appropriate. I'm new to the saints bit so I'm not sure which one you'd use to draw him back.

If you're looking for re-contact, read this thread. If you're not sure which way you want things to go, I'd personally invoke a Mercury spirit for communication. It's not hoodoo, but it would work.

If you're looking for reconciliation, pink candles and a honey jar would probably work better.

You're not real clear on what your goals are here, so I'm sorry I couldn't help you further.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 am

I would follow my workers advice. I learned a lesson the hard way by going ahead and petitioning saint martha for my guy without a reading. When I told my worker she said it was a bad idea because my guy has a fear of being trapped and dominating him will make things worse. Everyone is different. Maybe you can contact your worker and ask what you can do.

affie

Unread post by affie » Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 am

No, domination is not what i want, i dont want to dominate him, so i guess that would be the bad way to go. but thanks so much for your help. but my rootworker is doing some work for us, i guess i should just have patience and see what happens.

I just want him to contact me, because I miss him. but thanks for your advice again.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 6:46 pm

The three Psalms are

The 92nd Psalm.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_92

The 35th Psalm.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_35

The 103rd Psalm.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_103

The Association of Readers and Rootworkers has cataloged all of the 150 Psalms here
< http://readersandrootworkers.org /wiki/Category:The_Book_of_Psalms > ...and described their use in Folk Magic... enjoy!

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 am

Do we do this everyday??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 16, 2012 11:07 am

I would recite the Psalms in the order given until the person establishes contact. If there is no response within three months, i would give up.

Note that this is a CONTACT working, not a spell for reconciliation. As such, i have merged this thread into the "Call Me, Contact Me" thread.
catherine yronwode

BlkChinaDoll

Unread post by BlkChinaDoll » Wed May 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi All,
I am on here because I am look for someone to guide me in the right direction. I have been seeing a guy on and off now for 11 years. We would like to be with each other but there is other obsticals standing in our way. I have absolutly no doubt in mind that that he loves me however, just a few weeks ago he and I got into a huge argument that I think there is no coming back from. He said something that upset me and I reacted and in return I hurt him pretty dearly.

Is there anything I can to do to get him to call me? This guy is a Leo so he can be very prideful. I did have a reading. I don't know how genuine "Keen" readers are but I was told that he doesn't hate me and that I need to work on myself I go to him so he will know that it is true.

Any suggestion? I would be greatful for any help.

Thank you,
Tahti

moonshine
Newly Registered

Unread post by moonshine » Wed May 16, 2012 2:07 pm

i would suggest u develop a relationship with a personal reader hands on. some of them are right on point. there is a difference between a man who doesnt hate you and a man who wants to be with you/care for you. your divinations should be on point with this and u will kno howto approach it. u have to get those obstacles out of the way. your rootworker has to work on those stuff so he cud comeback. so they might have to calm him down and then make him think of you. so much complexities to any situation. u shud use a variety of LM spell kits or do it professionally.
also one thing i have learnt is that you cud be ur own hinderance. if u dont show the spirits and the universe how ready u are by working on any issues from within, then u cant be ready to deal with someone else.

Good Luck

affie

Unread post by affie » Wed May 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Well my best answer to you is to get a reading from an Airr reader..... I after that they will advise you on the best way to go, you may even hire them to do rootwork on your behalf. :-) hope it works out!

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks Miss Cat.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed May 16, 2012 9:32 pm

I would agree with the above; get a reading from a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Those kinds of arguments can be recovered from, but a pride-hurt Leo can be a tough nut to crack. You need help ascertaining the chances of reconcilliation, and possibly help with what could be delicate work.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

BlkChinaDoll

Unread post by BlkChinaDoll » Thu May 17, 2012 7:23 am

Thank you Mister Hob. I will be going to site today to see if I can get some sort of help with reconciling with my friend. I hope this works

anyuta

Unread post by anyuta » Sat May 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share some of my results with you on Come to me powder. A week or so ago i used it to return a lost "love", that I havent been in contact with for almost 2 years. This guy was crazy about me, and i rejected him mostly because we worked at the same office. A lot has changed since than, but i cant take him off of my head and I have the feeling like we were meant for each other.

I used Come to me with a white candle,where I carved his name and said a little petition. In couple of days I kept seeing little signs, like his name, his nickname etc. Also, what is interesting, ive been getting msg-es, texts and phone calls from long gone contacts, that i havent been in touch for a long time. I assumed my little magic worked on wrong people. But today, just in my neighborhood, while i was waiting for green light to cross the street I think I saw someone checking me from his car. I didnt really pay any attention to that fact, you know , many guys check you up, etc for whatever reason... then it suddenly hit me, that the car was very similar to his, and the guy was very much looking like him. So I am not 100% sure, but the more I think about it , the more I come to a conclusion that it was him.

Please, advise me what to do now, so we can actually see each other face to face, or him to contact me... anything for us to bring our paths together.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 11:29 pm

1. I think this is a sign or movement in your situation. I say this because you were not sure it was him, but the fact that it was sign is definitely great.

2. The come to me still has not worked because you have not reached your final out of him actually contacting you.

3. I would get a reading to see what you should do next, but I think you should try a contact me spell if you want contact.

contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html
4. You may want to work a moving candle spell where you dress the candles with return to me, come to me, and reconciliation.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html
www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

juniorboiboi

Unread post by juniorboiboi » Mon May 21, 2012 5:06 am

catherineyronwode wrote: A simple one is to write his name around in the form of a circle and prick the center with a pin while you say his name and "call me."
Dear Ms Catherine,

May I ask: instead of using a plain paper, can we print out the target's picture? Also, how many times do we need to prick the paper?

Thanks for your advise. Regards.

John

GEHCdn
Newly Registered

Unread post by GEHCdn » Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Here is a little background info. I met the most amazing man almost 2 mths ago. We hit if off instantly, felt a connection and feeling started to develope very quickly. We would try and see each other every day at least for an hour or two. Everything was going great up until his friends & mentor found out he was starting a relationship with me. (He is in early stages or recovery from abusing drugs & alcoholic) This happened approx. 3 wks ago. He had to stop talking to me, but ended up contacting me 2 wks later telling me he wanted this to work, then broke things off again the next day. Since he contacted me here and there, but Friday he asked to see me. We were both so happy. He said that he would take things slow because he needed me in his life. We both thought about each other every single day. Yesterday his friends dragged it out of him that he saw me they made him delete me off facebook & possibly my phone number. Please help! I want the best for him but dont want to lose him. :(

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”