Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Starbright

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by Starbright » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh I see, so if you did it that way then would both of their names be on the same side of the paper instead of back and front? And if you put their names on back of their picture, do you even need a separate name paper? Visual aides certainly makes a big difference. Thanks for all your help Turnsteel! :)

P.S. I think I also asked this question before on another thread that went unanswered, when you dress the divorce candle that has the man and woman standing back to back, do you also dress the candle that's inbetween them? Would I also put goofer and hotfoot power on the one I want to stay or just on the one I want to get rid of? I don't mean to ask so many questions, I just want to make sure I don't send the wrong person away.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:21 am

Thanks for your reply Forest_Roots. I have temporary altars that I could use at my kitchen table and a cardboard box. As for the Break-UP Spell I would rather do it outside. Is it safe to do the Break-Up Spell in the house? The smell from the Break Up oil is so strong, it makes me wonder. I'm afraid it will smell up the room or the rest of the house. As far as doing them at the same time, should I do one spell kit in the morning and the other one at night, one on diffent days, or both at once?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:37 am

As I said if you have two altars temporary or not, I would do them at the same time and continue the come to me past the point of the break up spell ending you could also add a honey jar this this. I wouldn't worry about performing the break up spell inside if you follow the

:cleanse > protect > curse > cleanse > protect

formula, but do what you feel is right for you. For my altars I use bandanna size cloth for each altar, so you could have red hearts or whatever reminds you of love and black with flames on it or whatever reminds you of cursing, for the other. Just don't forget to cleanse and protect immediately before and after your curse, you will regret it if you don't.

As for the timing of the spell, I was taught to do something when I feel it should be done. I don't follow times but yes if you wanted to do the break up and night and the come to me the next morning that would be fine.

best of luck again
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 am

What do you use for protection in addition to cleansing? After I'm done with the Come to Me Spell, should I continue with Come to Me Honey Jar or The Follow Me Boy?
Thanks for your help.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:11 am

Also do you cleanse yourself before the break-up spell or your space? I know you're supposed to cleanse with hyssop after the spell is over.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:38 am

I would use the come to me honey jar. If you want you can add follow me boy oil to the candle as well as the come to me oil when you burn it.

As for protection, you can use a mojo bag, candle, or the bath method. That is up to you. I would cleanse yourself before the break up along with your space. I would do this just to make sure you have a clean slate. And yes definitely cleanse yourself once the spell is over.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 am

Thanks for your advice Stars!

Is the bath method you're talking about for protection, the one that you use Hysslop? What mojo bag is used for proctection, the Fiery of Wall Protection? When carving names on the break-up candle, do you carve the name of the one you want to get away, from wick to base and the one you want to stay from base to wick?

For protection could I use Florida water with Hysslop in it, or is that for cleansing?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:22 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-fiery- ... ction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html
florida water and hyssop would be for cleansing

carve the name of the person you want to go away upside down
Reverend Josh

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 am

Upside down, so does that mean I would carve their name starting at the top with the letters upside down?

Also should I do the Fiery of Wall Spell kit before and after the Break-Up Spell Kit? I have a really long process ahead of me.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 am

yes but I generally cut the bottom to a point and cut off the top so the candle is inverted now, so the bottom is now the top and the top is now the bottom, at that point carve their name going from the new bottom to top.

I would perform firey wall after and perform a different protection before hand maybe something to the Arch Angel Michael asking him to protect you and offering him something, then a full firey wall after you are done. the letters on the candle would go:

h
t
i
m
S

n
h
o
J

as always cleanse and protect before and after.
Reverend Josh

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 am

So that means I would have to cut the head off of the divorce candle of the one I want to get away? How do you carve a point at the bottom of the candle? If I did that, how would get the free standing candle to stay standing? For the target that I want to stay, do I carve their name starting at the top?

So for protection before starting Break-Up, should I take a bath with the Fiery of Wall Protection Bath Crystals?

I also read the spells for Fiery of Wall of Protection and it says you can either pray to St archangel Michael to protect you or a deceased love one. which one would be more reliable protection? I wouldn't usually ask about Wall of Protection on this thread, but only because it has to do with the post Break-up Spell.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 am

If you have a formed candle like lucky mojo divorce candle you would not invert it or cut off the top etc. Inversion is only done to pillar candles. carve the word divorce or break up on the wall in between the two people, write both names on the respective forms, write the name you want to go away from bottom to top. anoint the candle with the oil you are using break up or whatever, on all the carved names and words and going counter clockwise.
Reverend Josh

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 am

When you annoint the candle to send something away, are you supposed annoint going down?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Yes, down = away
Reverend Josh

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Do you annoint going down for both the man and the woman or just the one I want to go away?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 pm

down the one you want to go away
Reverend Josh

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks Forest_Roots. As for asking St Archangel Michael for protection, should I just print out his picture from the LM website and annoint it with St Archangel Michael or All Saints oil etc?

If do the Break-UP Spell first instead of doing it at the same time as the Come to Me Spell, should I do the Fiery Of Wall Protection first, before I start the Come to Me Spell Kit?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 pm

If I were you I would get a picture of him and get it blessed (don't tell them why just say so he will protect you or whatever) You can set him on your protection altar and anoint candles with St Michael oil and so on its very important to develop a relationship with the spirits you work with

Yes cleanse > protection > curse > cleanse > protection

the break up is a curse don't be sloppy when cursing.
Reverend Josh

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Yes, that's what I'm going to do, but would Saint Michael still know what the protection is for, even without me telling him? I was wondering should I get the Fiery of Wall Protection Spell Kit, Fiery of Wall Vigil glass encased candle or just the Fiery of Wall mojo bag?
Thanks for your advice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Is the bath method you're talking about for protection, the one that you use Hysslop?
Yes you can use hyssop OR you can use the fiery wall of protection bath crystals or the regular protection bath crystals. The protection bath crystals should be fine if they are not going to attack you, or create any trouble as far as magic wise. The fiery wall of protection is for extra oomph.

What mojo bag is used for proctection, the Fiery of Wall Protection?
Yes.

When carving names on the break-up candle, do you carve the name of the one you want to get away, from wick to base and the one you want to stay from base to wick?

I carve both names from base to wick when I am trying to break them up. I will draw a zigzag or write break up in between the names. That doesnt mean I am going to send the person I want to keep away, but simply trying to separate their relaitonship. But you can definitely do it your way by writing the person you want to get away from base to wick and the person you want to keep from base to wick.

Upside down, so does that mean I would carve their name starting at the top with the letters upside down?

I typically have the base facing your stomach and simply write up the candle just like you would a piece of paper. You dont have to do it one letter on top of the other as you might not have enough room. Write the letters next to each other. So if you turn the candle horizontally it would look just like you were writing on a piece of paper. Does that make sense? If not message me and I will send you a picture.

Also should I do the Fiery of Wall Spell kit before and after the Break-Up Spell Kit?
I have a really long process ahead of me.

You can do the Fiery wall after along with the cleansing, but some people do it before just to have it set up already ahead of time. But you want to make sure you cleanse yourself from the negative break up energy you are working with after. But I cleanse myself before a working just because I am doing all kinds of work at the same time and I dont want them to affect each other.

should I just print out his picture from the LM website and annoint it with St Archangel Michael or All Saints oil etc?

You can either purchase a dress candle OR you can prepare the candle yourself. You can print out his picture, get a red or white candle and dress it with his oil or all saints oil. Simply bless the candle by stating "I bless this candle for Archangel Michael. May you protect me from all harm and enemies." You an state psalm 91 as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

If do the Break-UP Spell first instead of doing it at the same time as the Come to Me Spell, should I do the Fiery Of Wall Protection first, before I start the Come to Me Spell Kit?

The main thing when doing two works at the same time is to cleanse yourself before you do any other working. You do not want them affecting each other. I would do each working on different days so perhaps the come to me work on Monday, wednesdays and Fridays, and then the Break up work Tuesday, and Saturdays.

You should ALWAYS be protecting yourself regardless if you are doing cursing or negative work. Its just a good practice. Yes you want to cleanse AND protect yourself before moving on to the next working. Why? Because if the person reverse the break up work back on to you then you will have that protection up. Or you will be saving yourself from be affected as well.

would Saint Michael still know what the protection is for, even without me telling him?

Personally, I would either say his prayer AND write a petition to protect you in general or you can be more specific and then put it under the candle. I like to tell him to protect me from enemies, and harm to provide him with direction. Again that is my preference...others may do it differently.

I was wondering should I get the Fiery of Wall Protection Spell Kit, Fiery of Wall Vigil glass encased candle or just the Fiery of Wall mojo bag?

This is your personal preference. Some people feel like carrying something makes them feel better so they will go with a mojo bag. I think the fiery wall of protection kit is great especially if you are new to this.

Lastly, you may want to employ a rootworker to do the work for you because like you state you have a long road ahead of you. You may want a rootworker for magical coaching, and to take on certain parts for you. I suggest this only because you seem a bit overwhelmed. If in doubt, cleanse and protect first. THEN move on to doing break up work once you finish that cleanse and protect again, THEN move on to come to me work. I actually wouldnt do it at the same time if you have never done it before. I just find it can be draining energy wise, and you want to be at your full best doing each step.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 am

Thanks Stars for your help! :) I was wondering would Four Thieves of Vinagar be good for protection also? Yes I was feeling a little over whelmed, you hit the nail right on the head. I'm also a little worried about working with the goofer dust because I read on another thread that someone got sick after using it. If I just use hotfoot and breakup powder and leave out the goofer dust, will the spell still be just as strong? Should I wear rubber gloves when working with this stuff in addition to using protection products? Going with a root worker sounds like a good option, I will definitely give it some serious thought. I'm going to print out all the information you gave me. Thanks for addressing all of my questions and concerns!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 am

You will not get sick from using goofer dust if you cleanse yourself afterwards. That is the point of cleansing. If you are worried then do not use it. It is that simple. No, you do not have to use goofer dust, and it is not a matter of it being stronger. Goofer dust just adds a different intention to the work which is to cause harm, cause the person to be ill, etc. Yes, you should use gloves if you choose, but mostly cleanse yourself. You do not have to use gloves with protection work as its not harsh.

Please read the thread on four thieves vinegar. In short your answer is yes.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html

Again, I think you should seek the help of a rootworker. And look at previous threads about the products you ask about because many of your questions have been addressed in the forum.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Thanks once again Stars for replying to my question. Yes, I'm thinking of going with a root worker. I would never do the two spells at the same time, it sounds like it would be too much like you said. Do you cleanse just your hands or your whole body?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 pm

cleansing-after-enemy-work,-break-up-wo ... 18627.html

Wild at Heart answered your question, and this is how I perform it as well for the most part.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:16 am

Thanks for the link Stars. Sorry for asking the same question on another thread, I thought I deleted the question on this thread, but just realized I didn't.

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 pm

I have a question on how to handle this situation I know this girl meet through my god brother she going out with my god brother and he just literaly uses her to the point that it makes no sense to even be friends with this female its like she has no mind to know that the very thing my god brother is doing is so disrespectful he speding all her dead mothers money on him he's like a leach begging this girl all he do take her money smoke weed had her get a place all in her name than he brings girls over there sleep with them while he send her to room as well as any guy can come over there and lay with females takes her moped let the whole world drive it wanted a car she bought it no one has licence went on tv show had her lie just to get the money,breaks in her dad house to steal food tof feed him ,is just so bad I feel sorry for her that her eyes act like she don't see that my god brother is a total dog is there anything I can do to help this girl get smart before she be dead broke no house and nothing for herself its just awful how some guys treat females she's older than him and acts as if she has no clue it makes you wantto cry if you just could see the situationand ontop of all that have the nerve too be engage to this pathetic loser and noone even have a job just living off her dead moms moma what candle orsomething I can do to get this lose away from her and she can gets smart.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:46 pm

In the future, please use periods at the end of your sentences.I know this is not academic writing, but it makes it easier for readers of the board to understand your story, rather than one long sentence that doesnt make sense.

Next, I would mind my own business as she knows what she is doing and is not blind. But someone women are desperate, and will do anything for a man.

But if you must intersect, then I would do some clarity work and king solomon wisdom work for her. She will be able to make clearer decisions that are the best for herself.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 am

Thanks I mean I would mine my buisness cause it is nine of mine.but she is also my friend that I found out her mind is on the disable side. and I just don't think that she couldd even figure it out if I was like this I would want someone to help me. Cause when I say its beyond patheic and the way he just bragg about it. Well thanks for your input I was thinking of something of the same so her eyes can open to be able to see what's going on.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 am

Forrest_Roots adviced me to use a Come to Me Honey Jar as a follow up to the Come to Me Spell kit. However, I just looked on the LM website and I didn't see a Come to Me Honey Jar on there. Oh well, I won't be starting on the Come to Me Spell kit for a while yet.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 am

For the honey jar you would anoint the petition paper with come to me oil, making sure to draw the oil towards you each time. The contents of the honey jar are the same as usual but you could add some love drawing curios. The your candle you set on top of the jar would be anointed with come to me oil while stating your petition. I would suggest doing the spell for 3, 7, or 9 times, so if you do it on Friday, do it on Friday each time. It would be best to have this work done on a love altar.
Reverend Josh

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:01 am

Well if I got a Love Me Honey jar, would I add the Come to Me herbs to it? Once a week on friday, so then it would take like around two months to do the spell.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 am

things like cherry bark cinnamon or damiana (and many more, these are only examples) and some domination herbs like licorice root master root calamus etc.

yes the spell would take a fair amount of time if performed this way, but it would start working right away building up each time, you could also keep a love candle going the entire time on your love altar like a 7 day love candle
Reverend Josh

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am

Or in addition to fridays, I could also do it on mondays and wednesdays. Would you put all those herbs in the honey jar or on the candle, or both?

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 am

Would it be ok to put the come to me oil on the doors where my target works before I even start the breakup spell?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 am

Do it when you like, I was taught that it is the witch who controls the event, not the planet, hour. etc, those things are just an aid. you could put the herbs in both or one or the other. If your power is strong enough the come to me can bring him without them breaking up or cause them to break up do what you feel is right and get a reading done.
Reverend Josh

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 am

Ok..thanks Forest_Roots

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:13 am

You can use the Love me spell kit, and then add come to me oil to the candle, and powder inside the honey jar.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 am

I would purchase the love me honey jar, and use the packet of come to me powder and oil on the love me honey jar.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Thank you very much Stars, that sounds so simple. Do I put the come to me oil in the Love Me Honey Jar in addition to the candle that goes on top?

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey I was reluctant in posting my situation but I guess I have to so I do what's best to make what I'm doing actually work. So here it is: 

I was seeing this guy and it was going well but his ex pops up again ( really its bc I thing she found out he was seeing someone) he told me that she called one day and told him about her grandma being sick and since there were together for awhile he knew the grandma and wanted to be there for her. He's always been truthful with me and told me he sees her to be there for the grandma. However, I know she uses him, she's selfish from what he's told me. She's cheated on him countless times, verbally, mentally abusive and knows he's a good man so uses him and preys on the fact that he's emotionally distraught from his own mothers dead.

About 3 weeks ago he called and said he doesn't want to  lead me on and start a relationship with me if he has an emotionally attachment to the ex. We were never officially in a relationship just dating.

So here's what I want to do: 

Get rid of her and family members he still has contact with. He's a good man and her being in his life is no good for him. No one in his family likes her bc she's hurt him so many times. I do honestly want to be with him bc I do love him unconditionally. But the most important thing is to get the ex /exs family members and him to part ways!

I was wondering if there was a saint Martha spell I can do. I was looking through some stuff and saw the "hot foot", "break up" spells but I'm wondering a spell with saint Martha seeing as she dominates ! 

Thank you in advance ! :) 

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:30 pm

I would advise doing some Separation work on your man and his ex and the ex's family. It's nicer than Hot Foot or Break Up.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

While you do the Separation work, do some Come To Me or Love Me work to encourage your man to come back to you. You can get the dressing oils and wear them as perfumes and dress candles with them to burn on his name.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:46 am

You should use return to me products as well.

www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 am

Come To Me Oil would be my chioce for a starter, since it will draw her to you. Love Me would be second since it will increase her love. Follow Me would be the third since it will make her follow you. As said above, powders are the best choice if you are going for foot track magic.
Good Luck.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Hello everyone, 

I need to separate my love interest from his ex. She came into his life after finding out he was seeing someone else (me) . She has cheated on him countless times, abused him several ways. And is using the fact that he's distraught over his parents death to confuse him and use him. I want to part them forever bc she is just pure evil. 

I saw something about moving candles spell. But the one I saw was to part husband from bad friends. How do I use it for separating him and ex and drawing him to me? 

Do I get a red candle to represent me?
Two black candles to represent him and her 

Dress them with the appropriate oils 
Mine: (example) come to me oil

His candle I'm confused bc I'm wanting him to come to me and separate from Ex

Ex: separation oil, black art oil and I'm wondering if I could put hot foot oil/powder on the foot of candle 

Inscribe my candle with my name, his name with his and exs with hers 

Other than that I'm lost .. I know I light it candles and every day move his close to mine and move ex away from him 

I was also wondering if at the same time doing this I can do a honey jar bc he's confused about being with me bc the ex is putting nonsense in his head. Not About me per say but telling him she still loves him to confuse him so he won't move on. 

Or if there's something more beneficial I can do please let me know

Thank you !

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:18 pm

MoonGlow, I have merged your topics because they are basically asking the same question. Please keep posts together. MaryBee answered your question in this post, am I right?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 am

For the moving candle spell, you should get a pink or red one to represent you, a white one to represent him, and a black one for her.

You are going to face your candle, and his candle towards yours. The back of his candle and her candle should be back to back.

You are going to dress the other woman's candle with separation or break up. The back of his candle with separation or break up, and the front of his candle with come to me/return to me/reconciliation. Your candle should be dressed with come to me/return to me/reconciliaition

You are going to move his candle towards yours over 7 days. You should tied up his and your candle remains together and place them at your front porch or in a potted plant. And you should dispose of her remains either in a crossroads far from your home to the west or you can dispose of them in running water such as a river.

As for the rest...you need to get a reading to see what is best about your situation to get her away, and see if he is indeed confused or if he just never wanted to be with you in the first place.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:04 am

You could put the come to me powder inside the jar, and put the oil on the candle in addition to the love me oil.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:52 am

Thanks for your help Stars. Could I even add Chuparrosa to the honey jar also, or would that be too much?

onedime1time

Unread post by onedime1time » Sat May 05, 2012 10:03 am

I have a situation where I have been in a gay relationship with a guy for a few years which ended last year during the end of summer due to him connecting with different guys either online, phone chat or in person. But, most of that generated from during in the middle of our relationship where he was having trust issues with me when his family and fake friends were putting negative stuff about me and our relationship in his head and them KNOWING very well he has this need for a lot of friends, and for everyone to like him and he worries what people say and think about him. Growing up he been kind of heart-broken with family and used betrayed by most friends & ex- lovers of his.

Plus, while putting negative stuff in his head about me for a bonus for his fake friends/family when he gets paid he can pay for ciggarettes, drinks and stuff like that. After our break-up he called me almost every week for months blocking his number while he was secretly living with a guy, because where he lived was like some sort of abandoned house and to later to be in a relationship with the guy he moved in with. He knows I burn candles & use oils (I keep love stuff secret). I burned stuff for a while in the past and things were fine during our past separations he returned, but I seem to let go my guard of doing spell stuff when he returned in the past which results into interference from other people or chatting with other guys. The last break-up last summer the spell stuff that worked well wasn't doing like it use to. Although he never gave me a number to call him...Him calling me was somewhat the same during the breakup 1-3 times of calling me within 10 days for months... which I was use to 15-40 calls or text per week, but nothing changed nor improved. His family & friends kept assuring him to stay away from me and not to be IN LOVE with me so he will constantly say he isn't in love with me like a affirmation out of no where in sentences.

But, other people around saying they can tell he still in love with you, because they say he watches your every word, when a guy shake my hand or approaches me he seems uncomfortable or jealous, or snooping to find out if I'm talking with someone.

I did some break-up stuff and he returned but not back in the relationship but some of the people that knew he was here told him it's a bad idea for being back with me and later he left again and back online chatting with guys again. He visits me at times and thats why I'm not doing the freezer spell

So, even though we're NOT in a relationship currently. I was trying to do a break-up with interfering rivals and friends since I don't know there names and something to increase his love for me. I was attempting to do some break-up candles. One petitioning to write his name 9 times and underneath names "Break-up and remove all my romantic and all my sexual rivals and all interfering people old, current and new that's connected to (target's name) that's preventing him from returning back in a relationship with me.

2nd Break-up candle: Writing his name 9 times and write underneath names "Break-up and remove all interfering friends and acquaintances that's interfering (target's name) from returning back to me.

How does that sound? Also, is there any advise or suggestion to help increase his love for me?

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Mon May 28, 2012 12:31 am

I've figured out that petitioning it in a "it's already done" sort of way is the best way.

"Such and Such are now broken up permanently" versus "such and such break up now!"

The whole "Break up now!" angry command can work, sure. But it still creates this exasperated energy when you think about the command, like when you tell someone to do something and you know they haven't done it yet, so it makes you more frustrated and doubtful about the situation.

onedime1time

Unread post by onedime1time » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 am

onedime1time wrote:I have a situation where I have been in a gay relationship with a guy for a few years which ended last year during the end of summer due to him connecting with different guys either online, phone chat or in person. But, most of that generated from during in the middle of our relationship where he was having trust issues with me when his family and fake friends were putting negative stuff about me and our relationship in his head and them KNOWING very well he has this need for a lot of friends, and for everyone to like him and he worries what people say and think about him. Growing up he been kind of heart-broken with family and used betrayed by most friends & ex- lovers of his.

Plus, while putting negative stuff in his head about me for a bonus for his fake friends/family when he gets paid he can pay for ciggarettes, drinks and stuff like that. After our break-up he called me almost every week for months blocking his number while he was secretly living with a guy, because where he lived was like some sort of abandoned house and to later to be in a relationship with the guy he moved in with. He knows I burn candles & use oils (I keep love stuff secret). I burned stuff for a while in the past and things were fine during our past separations he returned, but I seem to let go my guard of doing spell stuff when he returned in the past which results into interference from other people or chatting with other guys. The last break-up last summer the spell stuff that worked well wasn't doing like it use to. Although he never gave me a number to call him...Him calling me was somewhat the same during the breakup 1-3 times of calling me within 10 days for months... which I was use to 15-40 calls or text per week, but nothing changed nor improved. His family & friends kept assuring him to stay away from me and not to be IN LOVE with me so he will constantly say he isn't in love with me like a affirmation out of no where in sentences.

But, other people around saying they can tell he still in love with you, because they say he watches your every word, when a guy shake my hand or approaches me he seems uncomfortable or jealous, or snooping to find out if I'm talking with someone.

I did some break-up stuff and he returned but not back in the relationship but some of the people that knew he was here told him it's a bad idea for being back with me and later he left again and back online chatting with guys again. He visits me at times and thats why I'm not doing the freezer spell

So, even though we're NOT in a relationship currently. I was trying to do a break-up with interfering rivals and friends since I don't know there names and something to increase his love for me. I was attempting to do some break-up candles. One petitioning to write his name 9 times and underneath names "Break-up and remove all my romantic and all my sexual rivals and all interfering people old, current and new that's connected to (target's name) that's preventing him from returning back in a relationship with me.

2nd Break-up candle: Writing his name 9 times and write underneath names "Break-up and remove all interfering friends and acquaintances that's interfering (target's name) from returning back to me.

How does that sound? Also, is there any advise or suggestion to help increase his love for me?

THANK YOU for your reply Damania. I been waiting for a reply for my topic for almost a month now..lol

Really even though it's not written on my petition. I do say and pray "such and such are now broken up completely and permanently and they will stay away from each other permanently." When I'm praying over my candles.

But, for right now. I'm working on break-up candles and I don't know the other people name's from online and however way he has contacts with them. I wanted to know what I wanted to write is that a good way to petition it on paper since I don't know the interfering people nor the other rivals names.

I try to be low-key since they know I like burning candles and using oils so things won't be too obvious, but I have my room locked for privacy whenever they visit.

PLEASE someone help me concerning this topic that I posted

onedime1time

Unread post by onedime1time » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:37 am

I don't know if my topics got lost but waiting for a reply for awhile now. So, please forgive me, but wanted to start soon since full moon is arriving!

SITUATION: In the past of my off and on relationship with my ex in a gay relationship. I been doing returning which has done well in the past. Last year we had a horrible break-up due to the fact of him talking to other guys on internet and other places, because he thought I cheated, because when my old phone got messed up my friend had a program to transfer all files, pics, and numbers to my new phone and he thought I was talking to the guys which some of them has passed when he saw those messages.. He knows I do use oils, candles, incense, and pray. I keep my work locked in my room for privacy. He's a good person, but sometimes paranoid. He often take what people says about him to heart and some people will use that to his advantage to use him for their needs or financially. Last year after our final break-up when I found out about him chatting with other guys we had a bad confrontation and he went out and told his story but not giving much detail of his lies which fueled other's to disgust me even more.

I did some come to me / returning spells which worked very slowly for awhile which surprised me. I saw him at least once a month and he called me 1-3 time blocked calls within 12 days instead of everyday calling which he usually do. Which later was revealed that he was in a relationship after we broke up.

So in January when I found out the relationship in late February I did some break-up spells and 3 weeks later they broke-up and he moved from that place and came to mine for a little while to stay not in a love relationship and he moved out, but still remaining to communicate and hang out with me. Later he admitted being in a relationship with a guy after we broke up, people was telling him to stay away from me and awhile ago a ex-friend of mine years ago lied to him and said I cheated on him by doing some sort of a reading, but she back-stabbed him and talked bad about him. So, when she found out he contacted me she was telling lies to keep him away knowing that I know she did him dirty and didnt want me to know that she said all these bad things about me. So, I did a Returning / Binding Spell and to prevent my ex- friend from doing anymore damage I did a spell to sour their friendship and break them two up and they did in 2 weeks.

PROBLEM: What I'm dealing with now IS with part of his trust blown of past love and friendships, he is partly listening to other's to stay away from me, talk to other guys and his need for friends regardless how shady they can be. Somethings he found out on his own about them without me doing anything. He is back online & talking to other guys while saying he doesn't have those feelings for me and it dont bother him if I'm talking to other guys. But, other's around me says you can tell he still in love with you and do care who you talk to, because he is asking questions of what guy is in my face, tracking time when I leave, wondering if I have sex, and if I am with talking to someone.

CURRENTLY: We still in communication now and he sees me almost everyday when he visits. I was seeing if it's still good to do a binding spell today or tommorow since FULL MOON is this Monday on the June 4th even though Venus is Retrograding and I'm casting on my old love and NOT new love. I don't do freezer spells since he visits there and dont do nothing in his shoes, because he changes shoes often and scared someone might have done things to his shoes since he used to shares shoes with others.

What can I do to increase him being in love with me, faithfulness and open to a relationship with me again?

What can I do and petition far as break-up candles to break-up interfering people & other guys he talking to and I don't know there names?

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 am

OK all. I have been somewhat successful with the honey jar. My child's father has been being nice and even went back to calling me "bae" and "love". No arguments last week and none this week. I anointed the handle on the car seat with Dixie Love oil, Do As I Say Oil, and Come to Me oil. I also anointed the handle on the door so he has touched and came in contact with both. But thats all the response I have gotten from him.

I have a doll abby stuffed with Sage, Rosemary, Cinnamon, strips of paper with what I want him to think of me, and anointed it with the above three oils and attached his picture to the face. I have been talking to it for about two weeks now.

The vinegar jar I have for him and his ex wife is working as well. They just had a huge fight where she bit him, but he is still there.

I also have done a freezer spell that contains hot foot powder in it with my petition " (her name) stay away from (his name). But she is still there.

I plan to work with St. Martha tonight for him, but as for her. I really need her to lose her job and have her life go down the drain. She will no longer be able to support him and I need revenge on her for biting me when we had an encounter.

Help needed!!! If losing her job wont suffice then I need to make her hate him and put him out. That way he will come stay with me at my place.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:35 am

1. I suggest that you get a reading on your situation BEFORE you proceed any further. I suggest this because you are just doing random things that may or may not work when it comes to her.

2. Freezing and hot footing are contradicting. How can you get someone away if you are freezing them in place at the same time? I would continue to work the vinegar jar, and then do some hot foot work on her.

3. You need to see why he is still staying with her. You need to find that in a reading. And you want to get a reading to make sure St. Martha wants to work with you.

4. I would do some reversing work since she bit you.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

I advise you to hire a rootworker as well just to help you back up your work, and you are doing a lot at once so I would again ask them to help you so you do not get drained, and get the best results for your situation.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi onedime1time,

I merged both of your topics together since they're essentially addressing the same issue from two different angles. Don't be discouraged that your posts hadn't been answered yet, with the Apprenticeships and Workshops in May and MISC's birthday in full swing, life gets in the way!

It sounds like you're in a cycle of reeling him back in again and again; concentrating on the break-up and freezing end, but not necessarily working the relationship itself. Do you have a honey jar going for you and him? Did you ever make a nation sack on him (ya, ya, they're supposed to be for women, but tying a man's nature is tying his nature - wether he's straight or gay is irrelevant!)? Did you have a fixed massage oil that you used when you were together? Did you launder your sheets back in the days you were living together with Stay With Me bath crystals added to the water? It's all those little things that make the difference more than on single big ''do-it-once-then-it's-over-conjure''. Working someone is about the little things, the same way the direction you fold the underwear and if you change the toilet paper roll are what make or break a relationship.

You mention in your second topic that you want to perform a binding. Seriously consider getting yourselves back together first, and then do the binding later. Reconciliation work is a bit on the ''sweeter'' side, it helps soothe and heal, and right now that's what you want. Save the coercion for once he's back in the bed and you have access to the big guns (semen).

The other item that I wonder about, is if you've had a reading on your situation. Is this really the man that you should be spending all your time and energy on? Are your current actions the best ones to bring about reconciliation if he is the person for you? These are all questions a reading can answer and a reputable worker who isn't directly involved in the situation will give you an honest and objective evaluation of what's going on in your case. There are dozens of different ways to work a case, but a good reader and rootworker like one of the folks at AIRR can let you know how best to get the results you're looking for, or how to move on if that's what needs to be done. They can also back you up on the work, and give it an extra push that it might need which is more than simply how you petition the break-up.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:50 pm

I have had a reading done (NOT someone from this site) and she tells me to be patient that I am in control and I will happy soon. That whatever obsticles or person(s) intefering will be gone. She advised me to keep doing my work and expect positive outcome. As for St. Martha I petitioned her last night and got a sign today that she will work with me. I will discord the freezer jar with the hotfoot and just burn the hot foot incense with my petition. I cant really spread this at her house bc he lives there too and I dont want to hot foot him. As for the reversal work I p,an to mirror box her behind for the bite. Sounds ok?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:55 pm

I answered this question already, but I will stated it here. You are not going to hot foot him as long as you stated in your intentions its for her. If that was the case we would all be hot footing ourself. Its all about INTENTIONS, and stating them.

onedime1time

Unread post by onedime1time » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 pm

aura wrote:Hi onedime1time,

I merged both of your topics together since they're essentially addressing the same issue from two different angles. Don't be discouraged that your posts hadn't been answered yet, with the Apprenticeships and Workshops in May and MISC's birthday in full swing, life gets in the way!

It sounds like you're in a cycle of reeling him back in again and again; concentrating on the break-up and freezing end, but not necessarily working the relationship itself. Do you have a honey jar going for you and him? Did you ever make a nation sack on him (ya, ya, they're supposed to be for women, but tying a man's nature is tying his nature - wether he's straight or gay is irrelevant!)? Did you have a fixed massage oil that you used when you were together? Did you launder your sheets back in the days you were living together with Stay With Me bath crystals added to the water? It's all those little things that make the difference more than on single big ''do-it-once-then-it's-over-conjure''. Working someone is about the little things, the same way the direction you fold the underwear and if you change the toilet paper roll are what make or break a relationship.

You mention in your second topic that you want to perform a binding. Seriously consider getting yourselves back together first, and then do the binding later. Reconciliation work is a bit on the ''sweeter'' side, it helps soothe and heal, and right now that's what you want. Save the coercion for once he's back in the bed and you have access to the big guns (semen).

The other item that I wonder about, is if you've had a reading on your situation. Is this really the man that you should be spending all your time and energy on? Are your current actions the best ones to bring about reconciliation if he is the person for you? These are all questions a reading can answer and a reputable worker who isn't directly involved in the situation will give you an honest and objective evaluation of what's going on in your case. There are dozens of different ways to work a case, but a good reader and rootworker like one of the folks at AIRR can let you know how best to get the results you're looking for, or how to move on if that's what needs to be done. They can also back you up on the work, and give it an extra push that it might need which is more than simply how you petition the break-up.

Blessings and best of luck.

Thank you Aura for the reply and I apologize didn't know about the workshop and apprenticeship. No, I didn't do a love massage oil, bath crystals (since he took showers), honey jar nor nation sack. Our first break-up last year.. yes I would put Essence Of Bend-over oil and Stay With Me oil on the bottom of his shoes when he came to visit or spend the night, but somehow within 24 hours he left..lol. So, I stopped using that and he stayed a little longer at times.I knew a part of me contacting a AIRR reader might be mentioned and out of respect tried to avoid mentioning it, but I need help in the matter. I did this during the time I had a AIRR worker casting spells for me after how enthused I felt about the consultation. When the first AIRR worker I had took my case last year in the beginning I have to say results were shown the next day and later progressing eventually. The AIRR readings from the 1st worker things was coming out true and I really trusted them and respect them. But later, some emails wasn't replied to and items were late getting to me almost 2 months later when being told different times it was being sent that certain week and it wasn't til later! I was advised then NO break-up's was needed. So while waiting patiently for my items and directions how to use them.. I burned a few vigils and incense and he returned and stayed for over a month.

When PART of my item that the AIRR worker sent finally arrived I used it and later he left for a few days. I got a reading & never gotten confirmation of another spell that I was waiting to get status of for a month. Maybe it was a bad day or perhaps too busy. I keep in mind I'm not there only client and they too have their own personal life. So, that day I stopped using the item and tried to handle it on my own and went back to doing my vigils, incense and oils.. then he returned and stayed for months til we broke-up again of the talking to other guys.

I then got back with the same AIRR worker again since the communication with my ex went from almost everyday to 1-2 times a private call every 10 days and the AIRR apologized for the delay and mis-communication and they said during consultation they still have my old items to be shipped from months ago and agreed to help. The AIRR reader confirmed and agreed what my ex was saying was true and said he wasn't in a relationship & a break-up isnt needed. I got readings in other area's in my life and waiting over a month for my items. Communication with my ex was dwindling, reading predictions were totally the opposite, waiting over a month for part of my items again and when I got the items it was different from what I was told that i would get and had to wait a little bit to get directions for that too so I order a consultation so I could get directions. The last spell casting on something else was worse and asked about my other items from the beginning they said they had all this time... they claimed it have been sent months ago but when kept asking .. they claim they still have it. I respect them and like them as a person but I felt hurt and didn't pursue a refund for the un-shipped items, but went to another AIRR worker.

The 2nd AIRR worker agreed to help & agreed the samething of the 1st AIRR reader said and that my ex isn't in a relationship and agreed to do spells for me. Well over 2 months later things stayed the same and all my spells wasn't casted, but some were. Later I found out my ex was in a relationship for months and i finally decided to do a Break-up spell and went back to the Come To Me/Return Spell with Road opening work and within 2 weeks he finally gave me his number, he texted/called 25-60 times a week, a month after he returned and broke-up with his NOW ex. After yet un-casted spells and still un-shipped items from last year that was paid for.. what other option did I have and try to do it myself.

Don't get me wrong this isn't NO kind of disrespect to the AIRR workers that tried to help me, because I think their intent was to help me and although the last break-up I had they may not been able to predict for me or help me fully. I'm sure they can help other's, because i know they are really talented. Maybe they had a lot on there plate or too busy. Some readers sees/predicts different things at times, but I honestly do think I was very patient waiting for months for my items and spells that has not been casted nor shipped since last year.... Will I be open to an AIRR worker again.. Yes, I would only if their honest, accurate, and reliable of their services..

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Well onedime1time,

the nice thing about AIRR is that there's an ombudsman that you can appeal to if you are having problems: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... of_Service

That said, get a nation sack, get your boy into bed and make/work that bag. Make a baby doll of the boy with a stick of licorice or a poppy pod + stem and keep it wrapped in your underwear when you're not loving it up - work the boy if your readings have said that it's possible to get the two of you together.

But sometimes, just sometimes, look honestly at your relationship and ask yourself if this heartache is what you want. Do you want to have to work on him all the time. If that answer is no, consider cutting and clearing and finding yourself a better partner before the two of you have investments or children in common. It will save you a lot of problems. Ultimately however, it's a decision only you can make.

Consider taking baths in Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom and Crucible of Courage bath crystals. All of these, combined in equal part, will help you make the best decision for yourself.

Many Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

reb

Unread post by reb » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Need to break up husband and his live in girlfriend.

Don't want him back.

Need her away from my children. Have court order but seems to do no good. Want her gone.

She broke up our marriage and my oldest kid won't even speak to her Dad. She went so far as to lie in on my children and me. He even moved her and her children in behind my house for a while. They finally moved.

This has been going on for 2 yrs. The divorce has been dragging bc he filed for bankruptcy so he wouldn't have to pay the house payment per the temporary order.

Pl help I NEED her gone...

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”