Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Welcome to the forum faeofthewiccan. To answer your question, yes it is possible. Please read here (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html) about How to use oils in conjure

There are several conjure (or ritual) oils used for protection, to name a few:
Dragon's Blood http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-dragons-blood.html
Fiery Wall of Protection http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html
Peony Root http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peony-root.html
Protection http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html
Rue http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-rue.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:20 am

Yes, oils can be used alone. They are potent and effective. Definitely read the link provided above.

However, in situations where you need protection (as well as some other situations) it is traditional to approach the situation from several different levels. For instance keeping a dressed vigil burning on your picture, in addition to dressing your body with the oil. Or crafting a protection bottle spell that you can work on an ongoing matter, in addition to dressing your body with the oil.

If you have a situation that you'd like to address through conjure, it's also traditional to begin with a divination from a professional rootworker so they can look deeply into your situation, and help you craft a plan that is ideally suited to your individual case. Of course, if one is skilled to read for themselves, you can do your own divinations. However since you're new to conjure, it's probably best to have a reading with an experienced rootworker since they are practiced in conjure and can help you form a plan of action. Plus, you can learn so much from talking with a conjure practitioner during a divination and consultation! You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

JieXuan

Unread post by JieXuan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:41 am

how do we deal with oils like those of crossing, jinxing, banishing, double crossing or D.U.M.E and damnation types? Do we apply them directly on the person or what if we have nothing at all that belongs or that can represent the person? Does that mean we can't use these oils on the particular person? I understand that many types of oils can be applied on ourselves(good intentions types) but I doubt that we are to apply these crossing oils onto ourselves, correct? Oh, another question too..let's say if we do have a single picture of that person, will it still work if the crossing oils were applied on their picture in droplets?
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:19 am

Stella Hoshiko the oils mentioned above-- NO you would not apply DUME (Death Unto My Enemy) on you, or crossing or jinxing-- and I strongly suggest before you work with any of the above oils that you also read and know all about preparation before during and after. Many of the links are already provided above but cleansing and protection products are vital when doing this type of work.
There are many online pages with the uses of oils in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice (Miss Cat's online Book) I recommend you read up and really understand what you are doing and working with before you actually do "work" anything. I am saying this not only for you to learn, but also because it would not be a good thing for you "going in blind" working with those products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Because computers can't tell a persons inflection, I'm telling you this to worn you in a caring sincere way, not to scold you. I'm also very glad that you asked the question. I also strongly recommend that you have a reading through the AIRR
on whatever this situation this is to see if the "work" is The "work" that is needed AND justifiable.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good Luck and take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Stella Hoshiko wrote: Oh, another question too..let's say if we do have a single picture of that person, will it still work if the crossing oils were applied on their picture in droplets?
We don't typically apply oil to a picture or petition paper in droplets--you can anoint papers in a 5 spot pattern (dab the corners and center of the paper).
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

JieXuan

Unread post by JieXuan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 pm

wow~amazing! I'm glad I've asked these questions too..I'm always open to advises, Triplethreat..so don't worry that I'll feel like I'm being scolded or something..though I'm a slow student but I'm definitely not a lazy student. :lol: but I'll have to spend good enough time to learn about these not so friendly oils before I introduce to customers. Otherwise, I'd be blamed if anything untoward happens to them.. :oops: and thanks to Miss Bri for guiding in the annointing of petition papers and pictures. :D
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 am

Hi, may i ask if i can share my fast luck or other oils with my hubby?
Meaning can we use from the same bottle but for different person?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 am

I have shared oils with a family member. I have also ordered them their own oils. Are you putting something into the fast luck oil? If for the purposes of annointing, I do not see why you could not share the bottle like shared toothpaste.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm

My wife and I share our supplies, such as oils, and have had great results. I see no reason that this wouldn't be fine.

Good luck to you both!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:30 am

Thanks everyone for the nice replies ;)
I was still so worried that the oils shouldn't be shared =P

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 am

Just make sure that you make your petition while annointing and not over the whole bottle.

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 am

Oh do i need to make a petition when annointing?
I have been using the fast luck for 2days by annointing on my 3rd eye and neck but didnt sense or feel much from it...
So am i lacking the petition? How should i do it?
Sorry for noob questions ;P

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 pm

If you are annointing yourself by wearing the oil as a personal scent, simply state your petition out loud as you apply the oil. In other words, as you are rubbing the oil onto your third eye or neck say something out loud like: "I am ready to blessed with fast luck and all of my lucky desires will come to me quickly!" This should help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:13 am

Magicalcurios, it is always recommended to state your desire, request, prayer, praise, or petition when using spiritual supplies of any kind.

Each of our product lines has its own information page, and many of them have individual product threads at this forum -- but the first place for you to start learning will be at the information page about oils from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" and in the Lucky Mojo Forum thread where folks come to ask questions about hoodoo oils and receive answers from other Forum members and from our moderators.

Here are the links for you to follow, which will be of help to anyone who want to learn about the ways that anointing and dressing oils, also called conjure oils or hoodoo oils, are used in African American folk-magic.

How to Use Anointing and Dressing Oils from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils General Usage Questions and Answers
http://http://forum.luckymojo.com/lucky ... t1326.html <-- This is the thread you are in right now!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:01 am

Thanks butch & cat ;)
MAy i know where do i find prayers to recite?
Bought the HHRM book but theres no prayers stated in it.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 am

You can look at each product that Lucky Mojo sells, there is usually a suggestion of which psalm to pray. Also you can by the book "Secrets of the Psalms". You can read more about it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/secretspsalms.html

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:20 am

Thanks Svar ;)
Will look it up.... =P

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Sorry, we do not give out our formulas. None of our products are sold as hypoallergenic. Use at your own risk.

We have a client database and can keep notes in it -- for instance, one wholesaler's client record reads, "NOTE: Violently allergic to Rosemary!. Please double-bag Rosemary in plastic and label as such." The wholesaler carries the Rosemary in her shop, but does not want to touch it.
catherine yronwode

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Hey all.

I was curious if LM uses either just almond oil or sweet almond oil for the dressing oils? are there any oils that may use something different then the two i mentioned? i want to be sure for the future as if a case where someone may be allergic to these.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 pm

We use a number of different oils as base or carrier oils, depending on the individiual formula. Among these are Almond oil, Apricot kernel oil, Olive oil, and mineral oil. Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies are NOT hypoallergenic, due to the nature of these and othernatural herbal ingredients, and if you have known and severe allergy problems, i suggest that you not use them.
catherine yronwode

beebee22

Unread post by beebee22 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:43 pm

I have been reading allot of Cat’s material over the last week and have read many pages on money drawing spells.

My question is hypothetically can you influence the transfer money or wealth from one individual that does not deserve the riches to another?

The reason is that I can already think of several situations were undeserving people just seem to get wealthier on a day to day basis.

I just wondered if you had any advice for these situations, from a hypothetical perspective. :D

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 am

It would be better to just help the people who need money. You may think a certain person does not "deserve" money, but he or she benefits others by buying things and perhaps employing people.

My advice is to stop worrying about who deserves what and get a reading if you have a question as to whether you should undertake any particular work.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Mama Micki wrote:It would be better to just help the people who need money. You may think a certain person does not "deserve" money, but he or she benefits others by buying things and perhaps employing people.
True enough: but for the exceptions to this rule, there's always
... Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

SimplyBelieve

Unread post by SimplyBelieve » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 pm

i have come to me oil, follow me oil, and St.Martha oil ... can i use those on my target to help with the outcome, like putting some of the oil in her car or clothing or a personal item like the watch that i gave that she wears everyday or the bag she uses everyday ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Yes, those are very good ways to use the oils. Just be sure that they will not stain or discolour anything on which you rub them, and be sure also to pray your desire while applying them.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

orchid89
Newly Registered

Unread post by orchid89 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi

I was wondering whether oils can be used alone or whether I need to buy a complete spell kit -- more specifically, the "Kiss me now" spell kit versus the relevant oil and the "Lavender Love" spell kit versus the relevant oil.

I am a complete novice at spell casting, so don't know whether it would be better for me to try the oils alone or attempt a spell.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Orchid

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 pm

You can absolutely order Kiss Me Now! Oil or Lavender Love Drops oil separately from the kits. However, if you feel like you're a novice at spell casting, the Spell Kits contain everything you need *and* complete directions on casting a Hoodoo working spell. I personally think that if you've never done spellwork before, a spell kit is a great place to start and really learn something!

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

orchid89
Newly Registered

Unread post by orchid89 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi MaryBee, thank you for your reply, its good to have the advice of someone more experienced in spellwork.
I think you're right, it's a good idea to start developing my spellwork from the very beginning.
Orchid

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:18 pm

I agree with MaryBee ...I would have started with spellkits instead of buying separate items. The spellkits are dead on for the novice and experienced according to your needs...and the cost I mean you cannot go wrong.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 am

Hmm...this is a good question. I would go with the spell kit because its more cost effective, and you will have products left over i.e. the oil. You can use the oil on vigil lights,or other candles, or use the bath crystals for a bath to keep the work ongoing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Whenever I wear Follow Me Boy, I get a slight headache. I've worn several oils as a personal scent with no problems. It's only when I add FMB to the mix or try to wear it alone that I experience the headaches.

Tips?

Thanks
LG

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:28 pm

LibraGoddess --

Our oils are already diluted and you can further dilute any oil with unscented almond oil -- but if you are blending Follow Me Boy with other oils and having a reaction, you may be slightly allergic to one or more of the ingredients. In that case, dilution may not entirely solve your problem and you should discontinue use of the product.

Your post has been merged into the thread on allergies.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Stop wearing it ... Lucky Mojo has a huge line of oil, sachets, curios designed to draw that special someone or "the one".

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 am

catherineyronwode wrote:LibraGoddess --

Our oils are already diluted and you can further dilute any oil with unscented almond oil
Thanks for your advice, Cat. I'll give that a try.

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Hello,my elderly mom anointed herself with confusing oil last night by mistake. She used on her head and hands. I am worried. Can it affect her and what could I do about it?
I had left the Fiery wall of Protection to use and she found the confusing oil,thought that was it and used it!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 pm

No need to panic. Simply, have her do a cleansing on herself. You can use uncrossing bath crystals, florida water diluted, etc. An egg cleansing would be fine too. At the very least, she can take a salt bath. Make sure she cleanses herself from head to toe. Do this work at dawn, and then take a portion of the bath water and dispose of it in the crossroads.

Again, no need to panic. She will be fine as long as you cleanse her. I know Ive annoited myself with something else many times. I just cleanse myself, and keep it moving.

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Thank you,I have the 13 herb bath so I'll her do that tonight,but I'll do the egg cleansing too because she might fall asleep on me.

superando_destino

Unread post by superando_destino » Thu May 10, 2012 1:20 pm

I am waiting on an order of Break up oil and Inflammatory confusion oil. I want to use the oils to break up my ex girlfriend and her current girlfriend. They live in separate towns. I currently live with my ex and have a romantic relationship with her. Her girlfriend is dating someone else and lives with him. My ex and her girlfriend rarely see each other except for work purposes.

The only way to get the oils where my ex's girlfriend can come contact with them, is to place them inside the fast food restaurant where she works. I had one idea to dress money with the oils and pay for food with the money. I was hoping I could get some other ideas as to how to do this, as I want to ensure that she comes in contact with the oil.

Also, wondering if I should place the oils in places around the house I live in with my ex so that she can contact with them as well.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 pm

I'd go about this a slightly different way and use a Break Up bottle on them. Powders would be easier to get her in contact with, by mixing it with soil and putting around her car and other places you'll know she'll step in. But if you can get her to touch the dressed money, that can certainly complement other Break Up work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Fri May 11, 2012 3:23 am

If you dress money for whatever reasons, will it affect everyone who handles it or just the intended target?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri May 11, 2012 8:05 am

nan664: This will only effect your target. Place your intent behind it to target the person you are going after and it will only effect them.
Joseph Magnuson

superando_destino

Unread post by superando_destino » Fri May 11, 2012 1:43 pm

I had that the sachet powders after I had already placed the order. Was planning on doing a break up bottle & burning black candles on it. Since I live with my ex, I'm sort of limited on what I can do. Kind of try to stick to things I can keep in the trunk of my car when I'm not working with it.

I used to work for the same fast food franchise, so I'm fairly certain I can get the money where she will come in contact with it. Thought it would help since she never comes to the house, I don't have a way to get a strand of her hair (so I don't have a DNA link for her).

Also, if I'm understanding this correctly, I can use the oils in the house I share with my ex, because as long as I state my intent they will only effect my ex's relationship with her girlfriend?

Thanks for the advice. Lucky Mojo and this forum have been a great help. When my ex & I broke up, it was a pretty nasty break. I'm confident that if I hadn't found this forum, my ex & I would've never been able to rebuild our relationship to the place we have.

juniorboiboi

Unread post by juniorboiboi » Sat May 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Hello,

I am wondering if we can add a drop of our blood or body fluid to the oils when the oils arrived? So that the oils will be "personalized" to ourself.

When the oils are used to massage the target, it will works its energy/purpose to the user?

Thanks for advise.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun May 27, 2012 3:38 am

Hi juniorboiboi,

you could fix the oil that way, but you don't need to and it will work just fine as is: it's made with the intention built into the bottle at LM. Follow me Boy or Girl will do just that - make a boy or girl follow you. Same for Love Me - it makes someone love you. Besides which, blood will not mix with the oil well since it's water-based. You could turn your oil into a ''bottle spell'' for the couple which you also use to anoint/massage either of you by adding a strand of hair from each of you, knotted together if you can, into the bottle along with a tiny petition paper rolled tightly. Keep in mind that then it won't be able to be used for anyone else though.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:42 am

You can do that, but of course it depends on the oil. I would do this for love oils, but I wouldnt do this for more harsh work such as crossing, or enemy oils.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun May 27, 2012 8:29 am

The traditional way to personalize oil for *yourself* is to put it on your skin, in your hair, or in your bathwater. I haven't heard of putting blood or other bodily fluids directly in the bottle. I like Aura's suggestion with the hair, if you're going to use the entire bottle on one person ("your special massage oil, darling -- no one else gets to have this").

I wouldn't worry, though: Lucky Mojo oils are blessed, active and ready to work for you right out of the bottle. All they need for direction is a word of prayer as you use them.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Good discussion...

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun May 27, 2012 11:05 pm

If you intend to use the oil for massage oil, you might want to dilute it in several parts of a nice, neutral massage oil; sweet almond oil, for example. This could help avoid any adverse skin reactions, and disguise the nature of the oil, if you were to keep the mixed oil in the massage oil bottle.

Just a thought.
Two-Headed Doctor

juniorboiboi

Unread post by juniorboiboi » Mon May 28, 2012 1:39 am

Thank you very much aura, starsinthesky7, MissMichaele, Mister Hob for your reply/suggestions.

I will keep that in mind. Cheers.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:35 am

I don't know if I might have overlooked it in my searches of the forum but I don't see any information about the Lucky Mojo Oil that I ordered. Can someone tell me more about it?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 am

What kind of oil did you order? It's possible you ordered something no one has posted about yet. If you can't find a thread, let's start it here!

Miss Michaele

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am

It is Lucky Mojo Oil by Lucky Mojo. There's a picture of a man with a turban on the bottle. This was my first order directly from LM. I want to take the course sometime soon and I bought some things to start with last month, this was one of them but I can't find information about it.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Lucky Mojo oil is just an all around lucky, good-luck-bringing oil it sounds like. I've never used it, but I would think it good for any luck-related purpose: gambling, love-luck, etc.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Armandy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Armandy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:46 am

Should I bring the empty bottles into the store so they can be recycled/reused?

How should I dispose of them? Sorry for so many questions, but I'm a newbie...
Hope you answers!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:46 am

Hi Armandy,

the bottles can be recycled or you can use them to craft bottle spells of the same intention as the oil (this has been discussed in the long thread on bottle spell Qs & As).

The herbs can be used in your various conjure activities: I love to add them to the fixed oil lamps. Be creative!

Ultimately, try and avoid garbageing as much as you can and recycle/compost if you aren't going to reuse the materials as the basis for another work.

Many blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:21 pm

"Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies are designed to attract good luck, good fortune,and good times. It is most often utilized as a part of magic spells to win at gambling."

Make sure to check this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojo.html for information about all of the Lucky Mojo named products!
Joseph Magnuson

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Miss Tammie Lee, I read your post too quickly and snorted my tea when I envisioned you carrying 4 pounds of LM oils around in your purse! :lol:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 pm

And here it is -- Lucky Mojo Oil by Lucky Mojo!

OIL-HOO-LUCM
Lucky Mojo Oil
$7.00

Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/luckymojo.html
catherine yronwode

VioletW

Unread post by VioletW » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Hello! I would love to use oils more often.....but honestly, they can be messy. Anointing a doorway or window for protection, for example, can leave oily marks. Even if I use less oil, it can attract dust in the home. Things stick to oil. Oils can stain clothes, if used on the body or on an amulet in the pocket, for example. Sometimes I read that people want to anoint a mojo bag. Isn't that awfully messy?

So my questions are: how do you anoint with oils in a discreet, non-messy way? And if the oils are causing a mess, will removing them destroy the magic? When using oils, at what point do you clean them from what you have used them on? How often should they be reapplied? If you plan to handle or carry something you use oil on, is there any kind of "magical protocol," so to speak, regarding wiping off the oil if it's causing a mess?

The purpose of my inquiries is that I like to keep my magic discreet. Hidden. Oils getting on items or leaving a sheen can cause people to ask questions that I don't care to answer. I'd like to know how to avoid this without undoing my magic by wiping the oil off too soon. Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:07 pm

How to use conjure oils (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”