Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ask here for help or report problems with the Lucky Mojo Forums.
Lovely Love

Re: Posts: Edited, Deleted, Merged, Await Approval; Topic Locked

Unread post by Lovely Love » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 am

Thanks so much. I've seen now that my post is there and approved! Looking forward to being a part of this forum, chatting with you all and receiving your guidance. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Posts: Edited, Deleted, Merged, Locked, 404, Await Approval

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Thread titles are edited in order that they will refer to products or situations. Thread titles like "need help" or "u must read" are meaningless and will be changed to topical titles like "Uncrossing Spell" or "My Husband is Paranoid."

Thread titles are also edited to conform to standards of book or magazine title first-letter caps. The title of this thread, for instance, was edited from "edited posts" to "Edited Posts" and then, a year or so later, to "Posts: Edited, Deleted, Merged, Locked, 404, Await Approval" -- LOL!

Texts are edited to remove references to posts that have been deleted for any reason (deleted by the original writer or deleted by a moderator as off-topic, offensive, time-wasting, etc.). When possible, the rest of the post that referred to a deleted post will be retained.

References to religions are often edited out, especially if they express negative personal histories or are disrespectful.

Entire threads are deleted if they are off-topic or are based on an offensive premise or provide links to other company's sales sites.

Misspellings and miscapitalizations are often fixed, if time permits, and if doing so will make a post more readable by the general public or by a search engine (e.g. "spells" instead of "seplls" and "Canada" instead of "canada").

Run-on sentences are edited into two or more short sentences to make them readable and to divide run-on questions into easily answered "chunklets.".

Run-on paragraphs are broken into shorter paragraphs to enable better replies to the multiplicity of questions jammed together.

Posts containing excessive quotation from a previous post may have the overly-long quote edited or eliminated (especially from a post immediately above). This is done to remove the redundant material and enable speedier reading of the thread.

Posts that present, with the false voice of authority, the author's personal opinion are edited to state that the opinion is the author's (e.g. "Hoodoo doctors don't drink coffee" will be edited to "In my opinion, hoodoo doctor's don't drink coffee.")

Threads that have drifted into new topics are split and the split-off portions are renamed to reflect the new topic.

Posts that originated in the wrong topic area are moved to the correct one.

All of these edits are done to make the archive more searchable and more useful to the public, to keep newcomers from being confused by personal comments given by those who have little pactical knowledge of the subject, and to make the archive of posts more searchable by search engines.

Every attempt is made to keep these changes to a minimum, but not a day goes by without some editing on posts. In many cases, our only two choices are to delete or to edit, and we choose to edit. We handle dozens of posts every day, and sometimes make mistakes, but our goal is to retain a searchable, readable, and lively forum that stays on topic, offends no one, and provides accurate information rather than feel-good concensus drivel. If we have failed you, we apologize. However, we will continue to edit posts when we feel it is ncessary for any of the reasons stated above.
catherine yronwode

newbie2012
My approved link from Lucky Mojo gave me an Error.

Unread post by newbie2012 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi,

I post a topic here: How to do Magic when Mercury Retrograde with protection? few days ago. On Jan. 23, I received an email saying it was approved and I can follow the following link. But when I clicked on it, the Lucky Mojo site gives me an error.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=17713&e=0

Please help me correct it. Mercury Retrograde hit me about a week early and and has been hitting me everyday since. I have put Mercury Retrograde oil on all my candles in addition to the other oils that I am gonna burn tonight...not sure if it will work.

Please help me correct my posting. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Newbie2012

pma
Re: My approved link from Lucky Mojo gave me an Error.

Unread post by pma » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 am

You post was actually merged with another thread, here:

http://forum.luckymojo.com/spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025s30.html

The above link should take you to the second page of the thread where your question is located.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

holly2004

new post deleted?

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 am

hi
i hope its ok to post this, i am a bit upset as i posted something that got deleted, i dont know why, im sorry if i did wrong, it was just asking how to do a vinegar jar spell, thats all, im sorry if i shouldnt post again, but i really needed help with this and i would have been so grateful for help with it
sorry if i shouldn't have post again

Holly :?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: new post deleted?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Your post was moved to the thread "Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers."

vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 pm

oh really? thats great, thanks so much, i thought it got deleted, so sorry for the mistake
thanks again
Holly

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm

hi again
i had a look but i cant seem to find it, im sorry, can you tell me where exactly it is?
sorry for asking again
i really would love to find it
thanks
Holly

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Click on the link Mama Micki posted and scroll until you locate your name. There are 858 replies within 28 pages. You should find yours within the first 3 or 4 pages (maybe)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:23 pm

If it was posted recently, it will be at the END of all those pages.

Also, this thread is being merged into the long thread on "Where did my post go?"

The thing is, hon, we have so many posts that we bundle them up into topics.

If you click on your own name, you will see where your posts are.
catherine yronwode

newbie2012
Re: My approved link from Lucky Mojo gave me an Error.

Unread post by newbie2012 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Thanks.

TheNewGuy

Rewording of last post!

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Tue May 01, 2012 1:32 pm

I made a post which was removed, but the wording made it so I can see why. I am rewording this as it is a serious question. I am having rootwork done to reconcile with an ex girlfriend. It is a distance relationship and I have a question about progress and results. Is it okay if I masturbate normally, or should it be committed to workings in magic of somekind? Should I not do it at all? It's a weird question, but I want to make sure that everything I do gets the best results possible. I mean, if I do should it at least be thinking of her or does it matter? I have heard that if you hold it and don't do it for a while, your energies are stronger. Is this true?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Rewording of last post!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 01, 2012 2:53 pm

TheNewGuy: Your post was not removed, but simply moved to the appropriate place that it should have been asked; the Personal Concerns thread located here:

personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-questions-and-answers-t9215s480.html

You can always check where your posts were moved to by clicking on your name and checking your available posts. Thank you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Madame Morose

Cant find my approved post

Unread post by Madame Morose » Thu May 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Dear forum staff
I recieved an email today saying that my post: Soaking herbs in deionised water, had been approved and a link was provided. The link led to an error message. And i cant seem to find my post on the Lucky Mojo forum. Im sorry if my post was in the wrong cathegory.
Sincerely Madame Morose !

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Cant find my approved post

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

holly2004

confused about my posts

Unread post by holly2004 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:51 am

Hi

I hope someone can help, i'm really confused about my posts on the lucky mojo forum site. Im not sure where they actually are, when i go in to find help for my situation.

I need help with Essence of Bend Over Oil and would love to hear from anyone who can help me.

I did post but it seems to be taken off or something, please help, i would be so grateful.

let me know where to post my problem so i can get it sorted.

thanks
Holly

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: confused about my posts

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:11 am

Hi holly2004,

chances are that if you posted concerning a topic that was already in the forum elsewhere, it was merged into that pre-existing thread.

to find your posts, beside your ''User Control Panel'' (below where it says ''Board index'' on the top bar, right below the main Forum banner) you have two links named ''View your topics'' and ''View your posts''. Click the ''View your posts'' and it will display your different posts from the most recent to the oldest.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 am

Holly2004,

Your post about Essence of Bend-Over Oil was placed into the thread on Essence of Bend-Over Oil. Every product has its own thread, titled "[Name of Product] Questions and Answers" -- and those named threads are organized into folders based on the form of the product -- that is, whether it is an oil, a sachet powder, a candle, etc.

Here is the link to your post, which was about Essence of Ben-Over Oil and was thus located in the "Essence of Bend-Over Oil Questions and Answers" thread:

essence-of-bend-over-oil-questions-and-answers-t16688.html#p105421
catherine yronwode

Yoseph
How can I get posts Locked?

Unread post by Yoseph » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:46 pm

I seen one of CM Ali's replies were Locked. How can I get something Locked, am I allowed or is it only for staff?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: How can I get posts Locked?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:52 pm

The Mods are the only ones that can lock a topic.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Yoseph

Unread post by Yoseph » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Miss TammyLee, at a Mods discretion only? can I get something locked by asking for it ? or no?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Yoseph --

Only an entire topic thread can be locked (a single post cannot be locked) and because there are posts by many people in each topic thread, only Moderators or Administrators have the power to decide to lock a thread or a topic.

Rather than lock threads, by the way, the mods often bundle or compile threads into other threads by merging them.

We also can delete topic threads if we feel they are not serving our purposes or the interests of our community.
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:51 pm

I have no idea which topic you might be referencing, nor do I know the person who may have locked it.
If Miss Cat or a Member of AIRR, Conjureman Ali, or any of the forum mods locked the thread, there had to have been a good reason for it.

As a mod, I have done a lot on the back end,-- but locking a thread, means that something was said that strongly violates The Forum Rules.
#1606 GA

Yoseph

Unread post by Yoseph » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Ok good enough, &, hi Catherineyronwode, please to meet you, and thanks for visiting my posts/topics. certainly appreciate your presence & the comments made on this Item from you & MIss Tammy Lee also.

Y.

Yoseph

Unread post by Yoseph » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:17 pm

(correctly typed name) Miss Tammie Lee.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:44 pm

It is ok :) my name gets misspelled all the time! The important thing is that there are some great resources here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Both are by the Co Owner of Lucky Mojo, Miss Catherine Yronwode, my teacher and friend.
Take care and learn a lot!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:33 am

freespiritluna your account has been deleted; your posts have been retained.
catherine yronwode

CookieMonster

Lengthy response never posted?

Unread post by CookieMonster » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:19 pm

I posted a lengthy response to SpiritMojo last Friday and have not seen it posted.

Could you please tell me why not and when will it be posted?

Is it common to wait this long for a post to show up on your forum?

Could someone please help me out?

Thanks very much

Cookie (plaine@colomail.com)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Lengthy response never posted?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:20 am

CookieMonster --

I see only FOUR posts ever made by you on the board and the most recent one before this query was made in late August, 2012. I see no record of any posts you made in response to the member named SpiritMojo.

I also see no board warnings indicating that any of your posts has been deleted or edited for unacceptable content.

Since you have made more than three approved posts, your posts should go through automatically, so i think something went wrong with your posting at your end. I say that it seems to be an issue at your end because the board is receiving other peoples' posts normally.

If you continue to have this problem, you might wish to compose your responses offline, then copy-and-paste them into a reply-box for posting. That way you can be assured that they get through and are not lost.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

sleepyandhungry

Why was my post not approved??

Unread post by sleepyandhungry » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:07 pm

I put a question recently (which I will try to post again) but for some reason it was not approved and it said this: "The reported post has the only purpose to advertise for a website or another product."

I asked something about my skull candle and that's it's burning really slowing, and I asked about some signs. Everything I used for the skull (including the skull) was FROM LUCKY MOJO. I didn't speak about anyone else's products, and I have read this forum MANY TIMES and I know that this forum is for lucky mojo customers only and that is exactly what I am. I don't understand why post was not approved. Can someone please help me out?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:29 pm

sleepyandhungry --

My guess is that this was a simple mistake on the part of a moderator. The message you received is the default message that comes through if nothing is written or selected.

Sorry about the error -- i am sure it was not intended personally.
catherine yronwode

JackieLove

Someone edited my post without my knowledge.

Unread post by JackieLove » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:58 am

Hi
I answered jackie02's post about a DIY honeyjar last night at 9:05.

My post said:

jackie02 you can peruse this thread and find some answers.

then I included the honey jar link.

I woke up this morning to find someone removed my link, and wrote a sentence about 1,000 questions and answers.

There was nothing bad about my post. I dont know why someone would go in there and mess with it, and then, not even PM me to tell me why they did that to me.

Is someone able to help, and explain?

Thanks,
JackieLove.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Someone edited my post without my knowledge.

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:20 am

All posts are the property of Lucky Mojo and moderators are free to edit all posts for clarity. We remove links to sites that are unrelated to Lucky Mojo or AIRR.

Did you look through the existing honey jar thread to see if your post was moved there?

honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536s270.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Someone edited my post without my knowledge.

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:45 am

JackieLove --

Hi, this is cat, the board administrator, forum co-owner, and co-owner of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, which is the sole financial sponsor of this web site.

Mama Micki is correct -- When you sign up, you acknowledge that Lucky Mojo has the copyright on whatever you write here. It is our policy that links to other sites (our competitors, in particular) may be removed; that negative references to named people, to named religions, and to named political parties will be removed; and that hate-speech will not be tolerated. We edit posts every day -- dozens of them! -- to remove links to other sites and to eliminate long stories about peoples' past experiences with named religions and named individuals.

Your post was on that thin line between being helpful to the public and being damaging to my company. Since you started out by titling your thread in such a way that it specifically stated that you would not be purchasing our products, i almost deleted it and sent you a board warning, reminding you that this is a company product forum, which is financially sponsored by our company, and in which our board moderators receive monthly gift certificates which they can redeem for products from our compan).

However, i decided not to delete your post because i saw that with some judicious editing and a rewrite of the title, it was actually very helpful to the public. So i edited it.

Then i saw that you had posted it outside of the long, ongoing thread on sugar jars and honey jars, so i moved it into that thread.

One thing about this board, that you may not fully understand, is that there is a specific structure to the messages. For your convenience, here is the general outline of that structure:

---------------
SUB-FORUMS
---------------

* Board Sub-Forums for the various classes of topics (General, Products, Conditions, Community). There are only four of these.
Examples:
"How To Use Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure" and "Ask Us For Help With Hoodoo, Conjure, and Rootwork."

---------------
SUB-SECTIONS
---------------

* General Sub-Sections about the Forum and Lucky Mojo (news, board help, etc.). There are only three of these visible to the public, plus one for the use of Forum Moderators.
Examples:
"General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters" and "Forum Technical Help."

* Condition Sub-Sections for most of life's major conditions (love, money, protection, health, cursing, etc.). In form they have titles like "Ask Us for Conjure Help with XXX Condition."
Examples:
"Ask Us for Conjure Help with Studying, Tests, Graduating, Earning Credentials" and "Ask Us for Conjure Help with Neighbors, Landlords, and Tenants."

* Product Sub-Sections for each of the types of products we make and sell (oils, baths, spell kits, religious goods, candles, etc.). In form they have titles like "XXX Product Form in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells."
Examples:
"Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells" and "Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo."

* Community Sub-Sections for the various community interests and ancillary services provided by and associated with the owners of Lucky Mojo and members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (Crystal Silence League, Hoodoo Psychics, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, etc.). In form they have titles that describe what they are about.
Examples:
"Introductions and Greetings" and "Catherine's Correspondence Course and Apprenticeship Program."

---------------
TOPIC THREADS
---------------

* Canonical General Board Topic Threads, for each type of general information (Shipping, Board-Posts, etc) -- these are "sticky" threads and always stay at the top of each Product Sub-Section. In form, they often have titles like "Situation: XXX Descriptive Details" or some variation of that.
Examples:
"Acceptable Payment Methods Questions and Answers" and "Posts: Edited, Deleted, Merged, Locked, 404, Await Approval."

* Canonical General Condition Topic Threads, for each type of condition (Love, Health, etc) -- these are "sticky" threads and always stay at the top of each Product Sub-Section. In form, they often have titles like "Spell-Casting for XXX Condition-Variation" or some variation of that.
Examples:
"Spell-Casting for Child Custody Court Case" and "Spell-Casting for Medical Nursing Dental Veterinary Programs."

* Canonical General Product Line Topic Threads, for each type of product (Honey Jar Spells, How to Use Bath Crystals, Candle Colours) -- these are "sticky" threads and always stay at the top of each Product Sub-Section. In form, these threads generally have titles like "XXX Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers" or some variation of that.
Examples:
"LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry" and "Loose Powder and ResIn Incense Questions and Answers."

* Canonical Specific Product Title Topic Threads, on each title of product (Fast Luck Oil, Rosemary, Tranquility Incense, Lodestones, Prosperity Bath Crystals, etc.) -- these are "standard" threads and are filed in chronological order below the "sticky" threads within each Product Sub-Section, based on which was most recently answered; however, a select few of these threads, dealing with our most popular or most-often-asked-about products (such as Graveyard Dirt, Goofer Dust, etc.) are also "stickies" and stay at the top of the Sub-Section. In form, these threads generally have titles like "XXX Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers" or some variation of that, and if they don't it's because a Moderator has not yet gotten around to renaming them.
Examples:
"Bewitching Bath Crystals Questions and Answers" and "Cut and Clear Incense Questions and Answers."

* Orphan Topic Threads -- these are topic threads that are either about one person's personal experiences and are in the Conditions Sub-Forum, or they are wrongfully mis-titled or misfiled topic threads in the Product Sub-Forum; if the latter, they are awaiting editing and merging into either a Canonical General Product Line Topic Thread or a Canonical Specific Product Title Topic Thread or moving into their proper place in the Conditions Sub-Forum. Moderators work every day to rid the board of Orphan Topic Threads by merging them into Canonical Topic Threads or retitling them to make them into new Canonical Topic Threads.

Your question about honey jars, after editing to remove outbound links and retitling to bring it int compliance with board standards, was found to be an Orphan Thread. It was about Honey Jars but had not been posted into the relevant Canonical Thread. Therefore it was merged into that thread.

Additionally, this new post of yours, in which you asked about the editing of your previous post, is being merged into the thread called "Posts: Edited, Deleted, Merged, Locked, 404, Await Approval" which is the Canonical Topic Thread for the situation you are describing.

So .... now you know how the board works and what the board moderators do, and maybe you (and others who read this post) can help us by assimilating the outline-structure of the Forum, posting in the proper places, titling threads appropriately, and complying with our standards regarding outbound links and subject-matter.

Thanks!
catherine yronwode

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:36 pm

You have mistaken me for someone else.

I gave a LUCKY MOJO link to the thread on HONEY JARS.

I do not know why that is wrong.

My response to jackie02 was 2 sentences long.

It said

jackie02
you can peruse this link for information. then i copied the LUCKY MOJO LINK ON HONEYJARS.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with my post and I gave the link on honey jars which gave information about LUCKY MOJO PRODUCTS.

I dont know what you are talking about!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Hmmm,

I think i have confused Jackie02 and JackieLove --

My sincere apologies!

I thought you were the same person!

I think what happened was that the link to the honey jar thread was delrted because the question itself was moved INTO the honey jar thread. I always delete links to a thread when i move posts into that same thread. If a reply onloy consists of that link, plus a salutation, i delete the post. It wasn't"wrong" -- it was just no longer useful, after i moved and merged the thread.

To put this in perspective, every day i reply to about 5 or 10 posts, delete about 10 redundant posts, move about 10 posts to new sub-forums, and merge about 20 posts into existing topic threads. It's a huge project and others are also working on it as well. Sorting, merging, and ordering the posts, now that we are approaching the 100,000 post mark and the 10,000 user mark, is going to benefit everyone.

By the way, for those looking to see where their posts have been moved to, you can always click on your own name, go to your own profile, and view all your own posts.
catherine yronwode

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 am

Thank you so much for understanding Miss cat!!!
I would never steer anyone away from LUCKY MOJO products. As a matter of fact, I am sure that I have spent over 2 thousand dollars on your products in 18 months. Including candles on your altar! I have your book too :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Karen aka JackieLove

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 am

I got this as a PM in my Inbox and have no idea what next steps to take:

Hi Joseph,

"I've been trying to thank you for responding to my post (very helpful advice) but Im unable to respond, I get an error message saying that my IP address was blacklisted. This happened a little over a month ago too but Nagasiva fixed it but I know he doesn't check email often so it took a while to get it fixed. Not sure why this is happening again. Very frustrating. I called LM and they asked me to contact the moderator of the post which is you. Can you help Please???
Thank you very much!!

Taneka #1721 aka evesbayou02"
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Aphroditee

Confused

Unread post by Aphroditee » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:34 am

I only have access to this site majority of the time through my phone, and have never had a problem before with submitting for the pre-call shows. Today when I went to submitt my post, it said it can's be submitted, being marked as spam, my device was not reconizable or something of that nature. Then I saved it to drafts, it saved, and then I attempted to resubmitt, and it said, message submitted will need to be reviewed before posting. Yet it doesn't show up in my drafts. I don't understand, thank you!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:13 pm

You are approved for this week's radio show thread, and it is all good. Thank you!
#1606 GA

workwonders

Posting duplicates on Forum

Unread post by workwonders » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Hello,

I posted a duplicate post, hoping I could delete the previous somehow. I wasn't sure where to put it. Anyways, is
there any way we can create a way for us to delete entries and post them elsewhere?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Posting duplicates on Forum

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Posting the same thing twice does not delete the first post. You can delete a duplicate post by using the x at the right hand corner. If you want to move it, cut and paste it to the desired forum or wait for a moderator to do so.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Mismaude

Deleting old posts.

Unread post by Mismaude » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:48 am

I can't seem to open any of the posts in the Forum Technical Help. Every posts I open comes up as Error 404, so I'm posting here instead.
How do I delete my old posts or blank them? Also, is it possible to change username?

Thanks, M.

AprilRaine

Re: Deleting old posts.

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 am

What I've read is that it's frowned upon, and could even get you removed from the forum, to remove or "blank" your old posts. They are part of conversations that other people have responded to and when portions of conversations are deleted then it doesn't make sense to people who read the forum for information.... it's an ever growing tool but which so many of us learn. I believe, also, that Lucky Mojo owns what had been placed in the forum, so it's not a good idea to go deleting. I would contact a forum moderator if there is a special reason you want your posts removed to see what exceptions they might make.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Deleting old posts.

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 am

Blanking your posts will get you banned from the Forum. We take time to reply and it makes us look foolish replying to a blank post.

If you wish to change your user name, go to the User Control Panel, then Profile / Edit Account Settings.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

marie2

posts not on the forum

Unread post by marie2 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 am

I posted somthing last night as I really need help with it, however it doesn't seem to be anywhere, I'm so dissappointed, i dont know why?

Marie

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: posts not on the forum

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:24 am

marie2,

If you look at your profile (click on your own name) you will see the number of posts you have made. (At this writing the number is 12, but it keeps track in real-time, so it will continue to change as you post more).

Click on "Search User's Posts." This brings up a list of all your posts in reverse chronological order (newest at the top. Click on your selected post and you can open the thread it is in and read your post and the replies it has gotten.

You are new here and are unaware of the structure of this forum. Your posts are being MOVED and MERGED to fit into existing threads. Your disappointment is unwarranted because actually we are trying to help you by placing your posts in areas where other people have posted (and received great advice) on the SAME TOPICS.

In the case of your personal situation question, my memory was that you posted in the Domination and Cursing section -- but your question was about a Break-Up and Reconciliation or Love situation in which the spells were to be performed simultaneously or near-simultaneously. There's already a thread about that, and it's in the Beak-Up section, so i moved your post there and merged it into that existing thread. (Forgive me if i am wrong about the details, i have to move 30 or more posts per day to clean up errors like this and i don't always remember each move in depth, because i am working so fast.)

Your post of today is also "loose" or "random" (at least it is right now in real time at this point, while i am replying to it). It will be merged into the long thread on procedural and technical issues titled "Posts: Edited, Deleted, Merged, Locked, 404, Await Approval" -- but since you are having trouble finding your other merged posts, you won't find this one either (and you may go away mad, thinking we don't like your posts or that the forum is "broken") -- so i will send you a copy of this forum post in email so you can learn how to find your posts.

From now on, you can follow your own posts by viewing your own profile, and all will be well, i hope!

Good luck with your magical works.
catherine yronwode

misslady123

Cannot find spell previously on this forum

Unread post by misslady123 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi all!

Looking for a spell that was on this forum and I can no longer find it. It was "Punishing the narcissist". Even if I find the link now, it no longer works. Does anyone have any info or know where it went?

Thanks!

SilverDaniels
Re: Cannot find spell previously on this forum

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Tue May 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Hey MissLady!!

Gotcha covered! Thanks for posting about this spell, by the way. I'm gonna have to keep this in mind for future references.

I found it in this thread:
http://forum.luckymojo.com/reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex-husband-or-ex-lover-t85.html-sid=642cf7c360e15707673cedcc90f82210?sid=642cf7c360e15707673cedcc90f82210

MissMichaele wrote:One old-fashioned way to make a mirror box is to line it with bits of broken mirrors. Of course, coverage of the walls of the box will not be 100% complete -- there will be a few little gaps.

You can touch these gaps with Cast Off Evil oil, saying, "The only way out of this box is REPENTANCE."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Happy Conjuring!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Tue May 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Is it here? question-about-crossing-abusive-ex-husband-t85s125.html
Once on this page, if you type "CTRL F" and type "narcissist", you will jump down the page to an entry entitled "Punishing the narcissist"
hth,
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:48 pm

I still cannot find the spell that ConjureMan Ali had initially posted.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Posts: Edited, Missing, Deleted, Merged, Locked, 404

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 20, 2013 9:24 pm

It's right here. You just didn't look thoroughly. You can always find his posts by scrolling down and looking for the black raven.

reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex-husband-or-ex-lover-t85s30.html-sid=75961a2078bf9ac091c36662f345f705#p42302
catherine yronwode

ingodshands

My post was deleted. Please let me know what I did wrong.

Unread post by ingodshands » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Hello Everyone,

I posted on the forum and my message was approved but now is nowhere to be found.

I apologize if I did something wrong.

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: My post was deleted. Please let me know what I did wrong.

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Your post was not deleted. It was filed in a relevant topic-thread by a moderator. Please go to your profile page and click on the link to search all of your posts and you will find it.

Please read the forum rules, in which this is all pretty well explained.

our current topic thread is being merged to the thread where people post that they think their posts were deleted or are missing.

I am sending you a duplicate of this message by email.
catherine yronwode

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello, I just posted a rather long reconciliation query for the first time on these forums in almost 3 years and it's disappeared entirely. I apologize if I broke any rules as it has been a while for me. I just knew I needed to come here for help before proceeding. Thanks.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:48 pm

It is now in the topic-thread on reconciliations, in the love and sex sub-forum. Yo check your own posts, go to your own proficle by clicking your own name and see all your posts.
catherine yronwode

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:47 pm

How do I go about editing an old post? I would just like to take one small bit of info that I probably should have skipped as it could identify me.
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:00 pm

What do you want edited out?
Send me a PM.
If you write it here, then, people will still know!!

Athena1

Unread post by Athena1 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:38 pm

hello #1863 i just left a post in the group and cant find it,, same with the yahoo group cant log i properly,, thanks #1863

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Hello, Athena1,

To find you own posts, just click on your name, and that will take you to your member profile. There you will see (at the right) your posts. Click the total number and all your posts will show. Click any post in the array of all posts and get taken directly to that post.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Forum Technical Help”