were not dating yet and i didnt want him to walk out my life again

thats why i was asking can i put a stay with me on him
before he leaves

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Prevent Lover or Spouse from Relocating, Moving, Travelling

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:27 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

He's not with you so staying with you is not the correct product.

His abode, city, state is his home. Therefore, you would use "stay at home". You would inscribe the name of the City and State as his home. and then cross it with Stayathome (no separation or lifting of the pencil).

www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

That's what I have done for clients in the past

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Thanks Miss Aida I'll definitely Purchase a Stay at home candle :D :)

vexred_777
Newly Registered

Unread post by vexred_777 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:53 am

Greetings peoples! Currently I am seeking advice as for what to do about my lover and I's current moving prevention situation. This past year we have fallen in love and have a very sweet symbolic relationship after both having had the worst relationships of the past behind us. Currently I met my love in the city I was born and raised and and there has always been talk about her moving back to where she is from( to be closer with family/old friends/another romantic partner).....however my fear is losing her and that she will return to old problems/bad habits in an unhealthy environment. Also here has also been talk of us living together for months now and wish she could find the courage very soon to want to move into my home and live together so our relationship can further. Anything i can do to keep her near And mover her in?
(currently have already started a honey jar )

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Hello vexred_777,

There are so many ways to approach this kind of situation it makes your question a little difficult to answer. First I would suggest looking over this thread and seeing if there are any ideas here for you to use. Then when you have a more clear idea of what you want to use you can let us know if you have any questions about the specifics of the products you plan to use. In general I would recommend working with Stay With Me Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html) and Influence products (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html).

Peace~

Nathen

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:44 am

Hello everyone,
Please am hoping for some advice. My friend has travel plans a week from today, already purchased ticket but i truly don't want him to . This travel with bunch of his friends for 4 days. I may be running out of options here. At home I have , stay at home and stay with me oil, which I have been using but not on candles. I have do as I say and compelling oil. Could these be of any use at this time, or freezer spell with my urine. I have his personal concern (hair) too.
Only 7days please help.
Thank you all

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello neonwaosy,

If this friend is a roommate, use Stay With Me. If this friend is not a roommate but rather a friend who lives in his own house, Miss Aida posted some great advice a few posts above yours:

"His abode, city, state is his home. Therefore, you would use "stay at home". You would inscribe the name of the City and State as his home. and then cross it with Stayathome (no separation or lifting of the pencil)."

You could use a petition paper like Miss Aida described in a candle spell, making sure to dress the candle with Stay At Home, Do As I Say and Compelling oil. Fold up his hair in the petition paper (folding the paper toward you), and each time you fold say "Stay at home!" Place the folded up paper under an overturned saucer, and burn the candle on top of the saucer. If you have access to his personal care products, put a few drops of Stay At Home oil inside.

If this guy does live with you, you can still do the spell above, just swap out Stay At Home for Stay With Me.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Thank you for the advice, we are seeing each other, intimately too. Am guessing stay with me,? he spends 3 to 5 days of the week with me, gone weekends with his friends so am trying to break that habit and also stop him from travelling with his friends or even hanging out with them. They influence him.
But for the sake of his next week travels, I will do as you say.
Please how many candles do I burn.
Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, neonwaosy,

You can do both if you wish.

That is something that ought to be done on an ongoing basis. I always tell my clients that honey jars, stay with me, and stay at home spells ought to be performed whether or not there's trouble in the relationship. It's like preventative medicine (only it's preventative magic).

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Saunders26374

Unread post by Saunders26374 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:04 am

I have moved to California from Europe to be with my boyfriend. I have found steady work, but he has not.
Since we are semi-retired, he occasionally gets the chance to move to senior housing. I would like to stay here and save up money
from my job.
How do I get him to stay with me, get him to find a job? What do I use to increase our financial stability and health?
Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi Saunders26374,

I am sorry to hear you are going through this. Have you read through the posts in this thread? There is a lot of good advice on what to do for your very situation in preventing his move?

For finding a job and increasing financial stability, these are separate issues and should be addressed separately. You can do a search of the forum using the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page. There are threads for both job-getting and improving finances, and you will find loads of spell advice for these topics.

If you still have questions after reading through the threads, you can ask them in each appropriate thread.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Tubtchar
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tubtchar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi everyone. Am new to this.
I have been in a relationship for 2 years now with this guy. He has applied for a job on a cruise ship which I do not want him to go because I fear long distance relationship. I want him to stay in the country and work here.
Someone pls tell me how can I make his application fail or him not going. Pls pls help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, Tubtchar ,

There are 3 pages on this thread of excellent spell suggestions.

Please read the pages first. Then (after reading), if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cassiehart

Unread post by cassiehart » Mon May 29, 2017 8:40 am

I found a LOT of great ideas in this thread, now I have an opinion question: while working a bottle spell to slow down someone's move, would it be prudent to do a separate working to delay and complicate their immigration process? Or would those complications already be folded into the bottle spell? I have full access to personal concerns and the depth of my own feelings, so this isn't about making the working "stronger." It's about making sure I have all angles covered. ;)

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:15 am

My long-term boyfriend is going to be visiting Paris in 8 months to consider moving there. How do I make sure that under NO circumstances he moves out of the home we share, to Paris or anywhere else?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:23 am

Hello ravenmaven,

Use Stay At Home and Stay With Me products first of all:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You could also try doing a skull candle spell on him to convince him to stay. Use a white skull candle dressed with Influence oil:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Good luck to you.

eleven
Newly Registered

Unread post by eleven » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi there,

I am fairly new to hoodoo and I have been looking everywhere for an answer to this question. Is it possible for me to have someone no longer desire something anymore? My guy that I am trying to manifest back has plans to study in a different country and live there long-term. There is really no way for him to study this particular program in our city. I know he loves and cares for me a lot (we were together for many, many years), but for some reason he has suddenly become interested in this and his plans are to move away for it. Is it possible not only to stop someone from moving away but to remove his desire for this program completely?

I appreciate all of your help! :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello eleven,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

For the situation you're describing, I'd suggest working with a skull candle to "get in his head" and tell him that he wants to stay. You can read more about working with skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You should also scroll up through the thread I merged your post with; you'll find pages and pages of helpful ideas.

Take care.

eleven
Newly Registered

Unread post by eleven » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:18 am

Thanks Sister Jean!

I appreciate your response :)

I am going to check out the skull candle thread right away. I have actually been using a skull-shaped jar and have been putting herbs, pictures, petition and personal items of his in it and I was working it for over a week with the intent to increase the love between us, etc. I guess I can do the same, but influence him to stay. I was just wondering if there was a way to remove his desire for this particular program? Is it possible to sour the idea? Do I create a sour jar for that?

Thanks again! :)

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:14 pm

My partner is probably going to complete graduate school within the next year. At that time, he is going to need to find a job. He wants to stay with me, but the job market for professors is generally very poor and we are worried that he won't be able to find a job nearby or in a place that I can move to. (I have health issues and it will be very difficult for me to move because of this.) Because he wants to stay with me, I wasn't sure if I should be using Stay With Me products combined with products for getting a job (I thought Steady Work or Crown of Success) or if I should just focus on the products for getting a job and include that the job be near me in the petition. Thanks. :)

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Hello Xewn!

You may work your Stay With Me products, it will not hinder him from getting a job. And you may include in the petition for Steady Work that he finds a job that is near you. I would, however, do two separate spells, one for each interest. You may use Stay With Me in a sweetening and perform Steady Work as prescribed in the product's page.

Here you'll find some helpful imputs:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

As a side note, analyze your beliefs. This is important while performing spiritual work. Work under the affirmation that he can find good employment, and that your relationship will remain strong. Pray and you shall receive!

Good luck

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:25 am

Thanks! That's very helpful. I have a much better idea of which products to buy now.

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:34 pm

How does one differentiate a freezer spell to freeze someone into place as opppsed to freezing a person out of your life? I always thought anything involving the freezer meant they arent in your life anymore....?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:21 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

Where are you reading that a freezer spell will freeze someone in place? That isn't something we teach on this forum, at least I've never heard of that.

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi sister Jean-
When I was reading through the thread someone said a freezer spell can freeze someone into place.
I didn’t think it made sense either!
TY!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:32 pm

Sister Jean and Blackcattt0123 --

I think we sometimes have difficulty understanding everyone on this forum. Some use google translate to both write and read between English and their own language.

Freezing someone "in" place makes kinda-sorta sense to me, but i have also heard folks say that they want to freeze someone "to" a place, and that is more difficult for me to understand. I always speak of freezing someone "out" of what they are trying to get.

The only way i can see freezing someone "in" place to accord with what i do is, say, for example:

If you have a rival on the job, and there are going to be some promotions, and you want the rival to not be promoted, you could say, "i intend to freeze him "in" place -- but i, in my own way of using English, would call that freezing him "out" of a promotion -- and someone else might say, "I want to freeze him "to" his current position."

"Out" or "in" or "to" -- we would all mean the same thing -- the rival would be frozen and not able to progress.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Thank you Miss Cat fir this! I see what you mean now.
I never thought about it in this sense- I always assumed freezing someone would mean ‘remove’ them from your life or make them LEAVE you.

Majormoves
Newly Registered

Unread post by Majormoves » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello,

I've gone through all the suggestion under this thread and need a little more advice/help, please.

My ex is moving from a house he's currently in, and moving into his sisters home. I'm wanting to prevent him from making the move. I'm currently unable to do any candle work, so the freezer spell would be my ideal working...

I want to stop him from moving to another home and keep him where he's currently at and if I need to, stop the sister from moving out of the home he's suppose to move to.

1) I saw that I can use Barberry, Poppy seeds, and Calamus...what would I use these herbs for, as I know poppy seeds are for confusion, Calumus is for controlling

2) How could I write/word my petition for this particular situation?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:47 pm

Majormoves --

1) Barberry bars the way. Read more about all of our herbs bere:

http://herbmagic.com

2) To freeze his sister in place, put her name/picture/stuff in a print-out of her house, in a print-out of a map of her area. On each paper write her name, "Ms. So-And-So is frozen in her home at XXX Address, and cannot leave."

3) If you are trying to PREVENT moves, why do you call yourself "Majormoves" on this forum?

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Majormoves
Newly Registered

Unread post by Majormoves » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:13 am

Thank you for your advice, and opinion, but my username is fine!

willawyy
Newly Registered

Unread post by willawyy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:30 am

I have been seeing someone I feel very strongly about and they are on the fence about moving for an opportunity in September, and I am seeking any guidance in influencing this decision in favor of staying.

Would a control, or domination spell work best? Or something akin to a freezer or binding spell to keep them in place? I am open to all types of spells including black.

I have a honey jar with personal effects of theirs that I work on a weekly basis as well.

Thank you, I have a sense of urgency with this.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:27 am

willawyy --

There are three pages in this thread and they contain quite a number of suggestions for good, old, traditional spells. Read those pages and i think you will find what you are looking for, If you have further questions, just ask.

These two candles are quite popular for this type of work.

CAN-GLS-STAH
Stay at Home Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

CAN-GLS-STAW
Stay With Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

mamabear0103
Newly Registered

Unread post by mamabear0103 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 am

hello this is my first time and ive been looking at your work and i was wondering if you can help me ....
my partner has currently applied for a job that would benefit us but can also tear us apart due it might need to relocate, at the moment i cant and dont want to relocate due personal issues with my older kid and ex husband but at the same time i want my now partner to get a better job opportunity.. is there something that can be done to help him get the job only if located near home ? i heard this job sends the rookies to a far location and that is what i want to avoid, i know he can get the job and stay located here but i know just praying isn't going to help so i need something strong that can help me with this...
please help me find a way to make him get the job without relocating

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:58 am

Hello mamabear0103.
Well it sounds like this job might be a great opportunity for the both of you financially. I understand you not wanting your partner to relocate, that would be tough. If you happen to know the name of the company that your partner is applying to and the name of his boss, I would work on them. I would try LM Essence of Bend over products to dominate your partners boss and the company. ( try to get the company’s business card with the bosses name on it. Check it out here is the link http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Well good luck and I hope this works out for you.
Enjoy your day.
Thomas k
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:20 am

mamabear0103,

Thomas K left some great advise. Also this thread has 3 pages of information and questions with answers from many rootworkers, moderates and Ms Cat. Please read through them and get some ideas on work that can be done. If your husband needs a new job in the area you are in, consider doing a job getting spell such as using gravel root to find a new job, attraction to draw a job.
Post on getting a job: spells-to-get-a-specific-job-position-a ... 26618.html
Job getting post, resume post: spells-for-job-getting-resumes-applicat ... 18327.html
You stated that you need something "powerful", which is often brought up on people, particularly new people to the site asking which is the most powerful spell. That question in general is hard to answer because its based on your skills and ability level, authentic items used in the work, authentic use of bible prayers, prayer and a clear petition etc. I know workers who can do a strong prayer from the heart and have have the results answered. Even a simple spell is powerful when done correctly. Here is a link on hoodoo by Cat and also a link for LM spells:
About hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
free spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
How to use herbs: http://www.herbmagic.com/
Link to where you can get a professional reading from an AIRR worker: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mamabear0103
Newly Registered

Unread post by mamabear0103 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:57 pm

to Thomas K .. yes indeed it is a really though situation because it is breaking us apart .. and its putting me on a spot where im loosing my mind,yes this job would be a bless financially but i don't want our family to break apart .
the only information i was able to find out about this new jobs is the following
Customs and border patrol officer
CBP Hiring Center
Cara J.
Applicant ID 8544797

and thank you so much,and i will try everything i can at home as well.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:46 pm

Hello Mamabear0103

It sounds like he may be pursuing a job in Law Enforcement. Typically Men and Women in that field of work have a high divorce rate, and can break a family apart. Typically this type of job can take up to 1 yr for the hiring process as one has to go through a series of tests, like a written exam , oral interview, background check, medical and psychological evaluation. Then he has to pass the academy.
So depending on what it is you want in the over all outcome. Here are some thoughts.
1. If there is alot of tention at home and you are looking to create peace. Please check this out.
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
2. You may want to try changing his mind on this career. If so then do some skull candle work dressed with influence oil. Use a white skull candle as this will open new situations and bring peace.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Positive vibes your way. Let me know if there is anything else you need.
Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Dreamgrl19

Unread post by Dreamgrl19 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:18 am

Hello everyone!

My sorta boyfriend is planning to move up state 7 hour away to start a business with a friend he barely knows! He has almost no money saved for this and the other person is egging him on about doing it because my boyfriend has all the equipment and everything. I cant go and this will ruin everything ive worked for this past year. Plus i just dont think its a good idea. I feel hes being set up.

What can I do to try and stop this?

Should i sour him towards his friend and with what?

Should i do a freezer spell to keep him planted in place?

Both?

Please help!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Dreamgrl19,

Both are great ways, you can also freeze the friends out by adding the friend only to a freezer jar freezing him out of his life. Break up products are great for this type of work too, they are not just for lovers to break up. A clarity candle on the bf to see clearly and king solomon to make wise decisions.

Break up kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
clarity products: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
King Solomon: http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”