• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:05 am

Prevent Lover or Spouse from Relocating, Moving, Travelling

Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:29 pm

If you cant get Hair or Fingernail Clippings from your target for a honey jar, would clothing that they have worn (dirty) suffice?

I would like to do this spell but my intended will be moving out of state (3000 mi. away) so I wouldnt be able to get hair or nails, but can get items of clothing if needed.

Thank you!
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Re: To prevent someone moving away -- or make him take me too

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi, candlemagic --

First, if he has not moved yet, get the personal bodily concerns!

Second, you have described three different aspects of the same situation in three areas of the forum. I have merged your posts into one thread. We read all of the new posts and it is not helpful either to us or to yourself to re-frame the same situation in different ways in the various sub-forums. I realize that the situation is evolving rapidly, but for us to use our gifts and talents in the most effective way on your behalf, we ask you to stick to one thread, okay -- unless you are actually inquiring about Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies, which should be asked about in their respective sub-forums.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Thanks Cat and sorry for the x-posting!

The reason it is difficult to get the bodily effects is Im never around when he trims his nails, gets a hair cut, etc.

I did find a razor in his bathroom with facial hair trimmings and collected those (not much was obtained), but he has HEAPS of dirty laundry and would be very easy for me to get socks, underwear, undershirts, etc.

He keeps a very clean house, even his garbage is tidy! Its insane really...

Would a worn piece of clothing do the trick?
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:29 pm

The hairs from his razor are good personal concerns. His worn clothing is also good -- you can sew a doll-baby out of something like that. Do you have my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"? There are dozens of ways to use personal concerns and clothing in that book.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 pm

I do have that book! I never thought about that! Thanks Cat! I do want to take your Hood Course and get Certified but one thing at a time...

Ive collected shaven hairs (mostly on pieces of tape) and put them in a jar for the moment and will use them sparingly.

I am also interested in the Nation Sack, assuming that the hairs would be an excellent addition to this?
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Need to freeze someone to their geographical location

Unread postby Maljen » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 pm

I've been very casually seeing someone for a few months now, and he's up for orders (Navy) for a new command. He wants to leave this area (my going with him wouldn't even be an option if things were stronger with us, much less at this casual level) and go to another duty station. I want him to stay here so we have the time to see where things eventually go for us. He just told me he should hear about orders next week. My question is can I use a freezer jar to freeze him here? How best should I go about it....should I command the Navy to freeze his duty station here, or freeze him directly? I have commanding and controlling and essence of bend over products. What would be best? What herbs (I have a ton) would also work in the jar? Looking to do this tonight as it's a Saturday, so any quick help will be most appreciated!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Re: Need to freeze someone to their geographical location

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 am

I would work on the Navy keeping him here without bodily harm or discharge. Having dealt with the Military, you have to be very careful what and how you ask for something concerning that. Lets say you cast or had a spell cast to keep him here, things that would be detrimental could happen to him and his career... He could get injured (you dont want that) and they might keep him in his geographical location, or get Discharged (Dishonorable or otherwise). You have to think about what this might do to the other person... This is his career you are dealing with. I dont mean to sound preachy or bitchy, Im speaking from experience. I was once a Military Wife and it is NOT easy by any means! They took my husband away from me just days after we were married, I did some work (Yes, I wanted him back home with me) and he ended up coming back injured to the point he almost Died. True Story! I didnt think things through, I was selfish. I should have done Protection Work and prayed he returned home safe. It didnt stop there! After when he did return home, he was bitter and just all around angry. He loved what he did and I loved him being home. Needless to say, the marriage took a turn for the worse, he was Dishonorably Discharged due to heated emotional issues with his Unit, couldnt get out of bed because he was soo depressed, had to be put on medication to cope with life, and we ended up getting a Divorce.

Please think long and hard about what could happen here.... What happened to Me may not be what would happen to you, but Please take in consideration of your Boyfriends feelings and career choice. This may be something he is passionate about and selfishly casting a spell could mean the end of his career, his happiness, and the two of you.

I would most definitely get a reading from one of the AIRR Root Workers on here to see what his feelings are about you, and what could be done without harming him and his career.

The Military is not very forgiving... and a Discharge does not look good on a Resume.

Just my 2 cents

Best of luck! and get that reading before doing anything Please!
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:55 pm

I'm a military wife (soon to be ex-wife as well). I am well versed in what can happen to someone. He's not about to get discharged, trust me, for any reason. And staying here wouldn't hurt his career. His rate is not locked up and subs are almost always understaffed.

Already had a reading with Miss Bri as well.

And, fyi, as long as a discharge is honorable or general, it looks just fine on a resume. It's called hitting higher tenure and not being able to re-enlist or deciding not to re-enlist, period. The vast majority of servicemen and women do not stay in for 20+ years and reach retirement.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Glad you got the reading and sorry to hear about your marriage ending... I know that is no fun. Did Miss Bri say the situation could be helped?
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 pm

She saw a good chance of me keeping him here if I did some work on the situation, and once both of our divorces are finalized a decent shot a relationship for us. I'm just trying to find the best way to go about the work for the keeping him here for his next sea duty, or at least delaying his leaving until we've had the chance to give this a solid go and see where it leads.

And yes, marriages ending are no fun. Thankfully my eventual-ex is 3000 miles away which makes it slightly more bearable. But not by much.
Maljen

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Oh wow... I WISH my ex was that far away! He's 30 minutes from me unfortunately :(

I think if I was reading it right, a Freezer Spell would freeze that person away from you??? I could be wrong about this...

I am sort of faced with a similar situation myself and was suggested the Stay With Me and Stay At Home spells. The man I am with wants to move 3000 miles away to be closer to his daughter (I cant blame him there) but I dont want him to go either. So I guess the best situation for everyone would be if I moved to be with him but he has not asked me to. So we shall see.

Let me know what happens and how it goes! Best of luck to you!!
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Yeah, I wasn't certain about freezing him away...that book of a thread about it seems to say it would, but then there's conflicting info. I had a good experience using a sugar shake jar when I was trying to make sure the ex got his geo-bachelor status out there while all of our crap is being settled. Guess I'm going to have to go with that.

If my current guy and I actually really start clicking, and he gets orders to anywhere BUT his first choice, I would totally go with him if asked. I have no desire to live where he really wants to go, and there's an old female friend/flame/wannabe flame there that I am in no mood to deal with, either. Looks like it's sugar shake time and time to move her to someone else!
Maljen

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Hot Foot her away! Whats the Sugar Shake Jar?? I like the name lol... And how do you use it?

Yeah I know what you mean by moving away... I wouldnt be strongly opposed to moving to the east coast, BUT I dont know anyone there and dont have a job there either so that would be a hard situation for me. I see your concern with the "old flame" in the picture... I wouldnt be happy about that at all.
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm totally going to hotfoot her...but she seems like a nice person, and I know my guy..... She finds someone else she's happy with he'll stop caring.

And I call it a sugar shake jar, although I think it's just basically a sugar jar. I make it regular sugar. All dry ingredients, no water/moisture. And aside from burning vigils on it, I shake the heck out of it whenever I can. Something about the kinetic energy that comes from the shaking seems to work for me.
Maljen

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Wow.... that sounds awesome! Im going to have to give that a try! Thanks for the info. You might want to ask one of the more experienced people on the forum about a Cut and Clear between the two of them as well. Possibly if that is done, then she would be out of his life for good?
Miss Bri would know.
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 pm

I've heard that you can't use Cut and Clear on another person, only yourself, so that's out.....of course there is still Hot Foot, Vinegar jars, Break up, and I learned a lovely little trick from another rootworker using photos (concerns too if you have 'em), gunpowder and cross roads! ;-) Good thing it's 4th of July weekend..no one is going to think twice about a boom!
Maljen

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Awesome!!!
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Re: What can I use/do to close someone's roads?

Unread postby channyway9192 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:51 am

So Saint Peter can open aaaaand close roads???? bc there is some 1 whise roafs I want to close, meaning him not getting that sgt job he applied for, his.book NOT being published and him not having any dealings w/ any and esp, potential love intrests .....he deserves to stay stuck in the same dead end job--he's a cop (that he hates) he doesn't deserve to be happy esp w/ all of the heartache he has inflicted on people....ESP ME!!!!!

Thank you Saint Expedite for being there for me
channyway9192

Unread postby theusurper » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Starsinthesky7: you said to restrict them from being able to move forward or something use barberry, calamus, poppy seed and knot weed, how we can use those herbs, in a jar,petition paper with candle or what?
theusurper

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Yes Channyway.

He can be worked with to close roads.

An alternative to your situation is that you can simply cross him from not getting the job.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

@theusurper

You could use those herbs in a jar, and burn a candle with essence of bend over with a purple candle.

You could make a freezer packet, and put in those herbs inside the packet.

Yes you can put them on candles as well. And you can even make a baby doll packed with those herbs, and tie string around the doll bound by the hands and legs. Then hide it somewhere the target will never find it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Thank you, Starsinthesky7, i was thinking something like that, you are very helpful. May be is a silly question but can i put some personal concerns, too.
theusurper

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Yes, It is always great to use the personal concerns of the target.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Need help for him NOT to sell his house?

Unread postby SONIA123 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:33 am

Hi I need some help -

This Guy x who I love has put his house up for sale and moved to a city about 12 miles away (which I happened to live in before and ALL my family is there). But I do NOT want his current house to sell (In short, if his house sells he will always be in Birmingham and sadly would affect me as a result).

Any help?
SONIA123

Re: Need help for him NOT to sell his house?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:30 pm

There are plenty of spells to keep a house from being vacated. They are usually worked to prevent evictions, but they might work here.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Keeping a New Lover From Moving Cities

Unread postby Mezan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 pm

I started talking to a guy I met online in October, met him a month later, then had no contact with him because I met someone, which was a stupid mistake because I should have dated the guy I met first. I tried reconciliation work with my ex (the guy I dated after meeting my target) but I decided to stop. During this time, I stopped talking to my current guy and was set on getting back with my ex, but out of the blue, the good guy contacted me. I feel very blessed and happy that the guy who's actually right for me is back into my life after my messy situation.

He's very intelligent, ambitious, hilarious, and we're very sexually attracted to each other. We're everything each other looks for. Unfortunately, he may be getting transferred to a city four hours away! It's not definite, but his boss will let him know in a week or two. I'm bummed, because I had assumed it was something the company was doing, but he just told me that he put in a request back in January (we were not talking at the time). I told him to give an estimate, and he said it's an over fifty-percent chance that he'll be transferred, although there is no posting for that position. What can I do to stop this, or make it less likely that he will leave? He thinks it sucks too, and the position pays the same and has the same responsibility--he just wanted to live in that city, but seems unsure now.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Re: Keeping a New Lover From Moving Cities

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

I would possibly do a freezer jar to stop him from going to the other state.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

In addition, perhaps you could get a rail road spike...or a long nail. Print out the picture of your boyfriend, on the back of the picture write his name 7 times, and then cross it with the command "stay in (your city)."and stick the nail or railroad spike through the picture. You can bury this on his property, or your property such as the backyard.

http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

You can make a jar spell by putting the nail packet above into a jar with barberry, calamus, and licorice root. Shake the jar daily chanting that he will not leave and he will stay in the city. You can also burn a purple candle on top with commanding oil.

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/barberry.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 pm.

Spells to Stop Someone Relocating, Moving, Travelling

Unread postby sun369 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:29 pm

My gay friend is planning a vacation to Hawaii and other places with his female friend which I dont like. How can I stop this ?

Thanks
sun369

Re: Spells to Stop Someone Relocating, Moving, Travelling

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 16, 2013 5:17 pm

sun369 --

We have learned, from your posts, that your friend is not exact;y gay, but rather bisexual and polyamorous. That is, he has sex with you and with women at the same time. In another thread (the one on tying nature) you asked about preventing him from having sex with women -- that is, a way to stop him being polyamourous.

Now you want to forestall his vacation.

If they have not bought the tickets, your choices are

1. To make them fight and quarrel. (Use Separation products.)

2. To make something come up which changes their minds. (Use Confusion products.)

If they have already bought tickets, your choices are

1. To make one or both of them ill. (Use Goofer Dust.)

2. To make one of them suffer a family crisis, such as an ill or injured family member. (Use Jinx or Crossing products.)

3. To make the ticket company or airline mess up their plans. (Use Confusion products.)

4. To create a serious political or geophysical disturbance that would make it impossible for them to go to Hawaii. (Use Black arts and Destriuction products products.)

A few of these optiona are entering "Love Me or Die" territory -- that is, spells to make this man sick so that you can prevent him stepping around with another lover.

To read the full way to make a Love Me Or Die type of work, you should purchase my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." It is too complex to explain in the forum, and it is available in the book.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I would also like to note that you continually post requests for help in the "Anointing Oils" section -- but this is not a question about anointing oils. It is a question about a situation or condition, namely putting a curse on someone's plans to travel, relocate, or move. As such, it has been merged into that portion of the board. Please be more attentive to the way the Forum is laid out -- you have been here a long time, but we have to keep moving and merging your posts because you don;t do your part, as a fair partner in this cooperative venture, and post in extant threads. I know you can do better, and i am asking you to step up to the plate and post your questions in the appropriate areas of the board.

Thanks for understanding, and good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby sun369 » Thu May 16, 2013 6:52 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:If they have not bought the tickets, your choices are

1. To make them fight and quarrel. (Use Separation products.)

2. To make something come up which changes their minds. (Use Confusion products.)

If they have already bought tickets, your choices are

1. To make one or both of them ill. (Use Goofer Dust.)

2. To make one of them suffer a family crisis, such as an ill or injured family member. (Use Jinx or Crossing products.)

3. To make the ticket company or airline mess up their plans. (Use Confusion products.)

4. To create a serious political or geophysical disturbance that would make it impossible for them to go to Hawaii. (Use Black arts and Destriuction products products.)

No, he only had sex with me, and just talked to other women, and I am jealous. So, I want him to stop that.

Now, about me not putting the thread in appropriate spots. Please forgive me because I use oils most of the time instead of other products. But I will try to do better so you dont have to clean up after me. Hopefully you wont get upset.
sun369

Unread postby AnnieB » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:17 am

I just wanted to share my success in stopping someone's travel plans!

I live with my ex, and today she was going to fly out to visit her other ex. I don't think there's anything romantic going on between them, as they've been friends for a long long time (almost a decade) and never got back together. But I was just feeling jealous. I think my ex planned this trip because we had a big fight a while ago and she felt she needed a break from my presence for a bit, and this ex is one of her best friends (even before we started dating and not romantically into each other yet, she told me that nothing has ever happened between them after they broke up). A month ago I wrote on a piece of paper the name of the place she is traveling to nine times. Then I turned it counter clockwise and wrote "[target's name] cannot go" on top of it nine times, then peed on it, wrapped it in foil, and put it in the freezer.

Still, I couldn't see how she couldn't go ahead with this trip, and I thought I should just swallow my jealousy and accept that she's going. So I just tried a different angle. This week I started burning candles dressed with "Stay with Me" and "Return to Me" oil. Then I dressed her clothes, socks, underwear, and her traveling bag with the oils as well, and her shoes. This way, I thought, she'd at least be thinking of me during her trip and will be excited to come back home to me.

Before she left, I put oil on my hands and then got them on her as I hugged her goodbye. Then after she left, I prayed the 23rd Psalm three times and said that may she come back to me as soon as possible.

A few hours later, I got a text from her saying that she missed her flight. She left with enough time to spare but for some reason, things still went wrong somehow! She tried getting another ticket but her credit cards declined and she has no more money to afford another one, so she's coming back home. I was surprised! I didn't think it would work THAT well!
AnnieB

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 am

Thanks for sharing your success story, Annie.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Keep Boyfriend From Moving Out Of State

Unread postby CulebraGypsy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 am

Hello all!

I am looking for a way to keep my boyfriend from moving to another state. He does not have anything lined up there yet but feels like he can't make it in the career he wants in the state we are in. He asked me to come with him to the other state but I don't feel it is time for me to move yet for when he plans to leave. I was looking for a way to keep him here until I am ready to move. I once read about bottle spells on this forum but they seemed more focused on blocking. I don't want to do anything that blocks him necessarily if I don't have to. I would rather focus on a positive way to keep him here. Is there anything I can do to keep him here. Something to make him change his mind about going now. Make him want to stay here or create an opportunity here that he wouldn't pass up perhaps until I am ready to move? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Culebra Gypsy
CulebraGypsy

Re: Keep Boyfriend From Moving Out Of State

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:59 am

Do some Road Opener work for him to find new opportunities where you live now. Stay With Me would help also.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm.

Spells to prevent a break-up/moving.

Unread postby black-bird82 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I have been together for just over a year. We have a good & healthy relationship. We both live overseas & away from our families. He is family orientated & is very homesick. His cousin has offered for him to move to London which is closer to where he's from & move in with him. And enticing him with opportunity and connections. We both currently live in Sydney. He is considering this move!! He says he is going to take time to weigh out the pro's and con's. I love him and he didn't even think of doing this until he was influenced by his cousin! I feel that if this came up 2 years from now it would be a different story. Our relationship would be at a deeper level & I feel that he won't ask me to go with him if he takes this opportunity. PLEASE HELP! I need to do something STRONG ASAP. How do I get him to not leave, stay here with me and love me? Thank you in advance!! Also, we live together so I'm slightly limited to what I can have around, like a freezer spell etc.. But i do have access to beard trimmings, semen, clothes,etc.

Also, his cousin is contacting him often and really drilling it in, is there something I could do to the cousin to get him to shut up or change his mind?
I only have his name and I might be able to get a photo.
Thank you all for any advice!
black-bird82

keep someone from moving away

Unread postby SugarLoveHoney » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:55 am

Today I got the news that someone very close to me and that I really want to keep close to me and stay in my life is planning of possibly moving far away to another city in January or sometime in 2014.
Is there any spells or certain things I can do to keep him from moving and keep him in his current t location?
Thank you
SugarLoveHoney

Re: Prevent Lover or Spouse from Relocating, Moving, Travelling

Unread postby aura » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:32 am

Hi SugarLoveHoney,

Although the thread I've merged your post into deals with keeping a lover or spouse from moving away, a lot of the techniques and approaches descriped can be adapted for use with a friend, colleague or family member depending on the person you're working on. Read through the pages for ideas and then feel free to ask us for help on modifying a spell so that it works specifically for your situation.

Many Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SugarLoveHoney » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi Aura, I read through the pages and found some ideas I like. Last night my friend called me and told me about why he might be moving he said his friend has started a business and offered him a job so at the end of January he's going there to try it out and if he likes it he will move there and if he doesn't he will stay here. So I plan to do some road opening/steady work/money drawing work to open up the way and find him a awesome job in our current city instead. I also want to burn a white skull candle to drive into his thoughts to stay living here, take a job here and to not take the job there/move there, should I use essence of bend over or commanding oil for that? And lastly I saw conjure man ali post about souring. Could I do a vinegar jar to sour him to the idea of moving there and taking the job?
SugarLoveHoney

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Hello, SugarloveHoney,
I am so sorry that this is happen. Sounds like you care about him very much.
I would use stay with me products www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
I think that all of your ideas and plans are great. But I would use the Commanding instead of the bend over.
And, rather than souring him (that would be too many spells on him at one time), I would instead sour the people who want to hire him
Just my thought.
Wishing you the very best and hoping that he stays with you.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SugarLoveHoney » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! :)
I had one more question should I use a orange jumbo candle or green jumbo candle for the road opener/steady work/money drawing work? And how would I use stay with me for this??
SugarLoveHoney

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Good EVening,SugarLoveHoney,
Sorry I haven't responded sooner. Haven't been on the forum.
Here is a page for you to check out the candle colors for your needs: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
And it would be better to have 2 or 3 different candles on your altar. Road opener. money. work.
The stay with me, well, I would use the spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
All your step-by-step instructions are provided along with EVEVRYTING that you need. It's a PERFECT spell kit.
Hope this helps.
Again, sorry for the late response.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell to keep my roomate from leaving.

Unread postby revertstar » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Hey friends!

This is my first post in a very long time, my apologies. For the past 3 months I have had a roommate that I have grown fond of. He is in his early 20's and still trying to figure his life out. He moved into my apartment in Brooklyn, New York from Spokane Washington and has not had much luck finding a job. anyway, at this stage of the game he basically wants to tuck his tail between his legs and run home. The thing is I don"t want him to. I know this is rather selfish of me, but I really enjoy his company. His bills are always paid on time (by his older benefactor who is completely happy to continue this arrangement for at least 6 more months), and we get on very well. I am a professional spiritual worker and so my home space is sort of eccentric (lit candles, altars ect) and he is very tolerant and respectful of this, and i really value that in a roommate. Again, I know that this is selfish, and I certainly will be doing some Road Opening and success work for him if he agrees to stay for a few more months. Any suggestions on rootwork and spells to keep a (platonic) person from leaving would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
revertstar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, Reverttar,
I have merged your post to the category of preventing someone from moving (doesn't necessarily have to be a lover. This applies to all).
Please take a look at the recommendations on these threads.
Also, you can alter the Stay With Me kit (again, can apply to friends also, as you know) to help you with your query.
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kaboodle » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:09 am

Please help. My boyfriend is moving back to his home country for good because he's graduated and his student visa doesn't allow him to stay in the country beyond April. We love each other very much but he's not making a commitment because he has to go back to his country. How do I get him to stay on. He's leaving next month. Do I do a stay at home spell because home is another country for him. He wants to do his masters here but doesn't have the funds so there really is no reason he can stay on without a student visa or a working visa. I can't bear to lose him ever.
kaboodle

Unread postby natstein » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:48 am

Hello kaboodle,

First I would suggest talking to an immigration lawyer to see what options are available. If you are both in love then it may be that all you need to do is declare your intent to marry or something but I am not a legal expert so I really don't know.

Then the Stay at Home spell would be a good way to start working on it magically,I do not believe it would send him to his home country unless you specified that when doing the spell, it should just keep him in your home. Ultimately I would recommend getting a reading with a reputable reader such as those over at AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers) after you consult with a legal expert.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kaboodle » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Do I go with a psychic reader or a hoodoo love worker and do you have any recommendations? Would it be better if I did it myself or got someone to do it for me? I'm in a really anxious state right now because he's leaving early next month. I'm so desperate for him to stay and for us to work things out. Please advice.
kaboodle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello, kaboodle ,
If you're anxious, then it's better to have an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic perform a spell for you.
Anxiousness could result in less effectiveness of a spell.
But, it's ultimately up to you.
Here are the links (and you can chose whichever worker you would like)
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best and hope things work out for you
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kaboodle » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:41 am

I've ordered a reading so am waiting on that. I live in the UK so I'd like to know if I order any products, how long will it take to reach me?
kaboodle

Vigil to change someones mind about moving

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:36 am

Hello,
I am wondering which candle(s) I can have set to change someones mind and make them not want to move out of state and lose all interest in doing so. I know there are a few that can be used but want to hear it from the experts on which one is best :)
I already posted one on which candle to have set to prevent them from moving which was answered stay with me vigil,now I want to know how to affect the targets mind from wanting to move.
thanks
Spellkiss

Unread postby Hedge-Witch » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:20 am

Hi Spellkiss.

I would work a skull candle and load the bottom of the candle with the person's hair and push 9 pieces of calamus root in with the hair in the base of the skull candle. Dress the skull candle with the commanding oil and essence of bend over oil whilst speaking to your plea to the skull as a proxy for the person's mind you want to work on.

Make a petition paper to go under the skull candle and write the person's name nine times and turn the paper and cross their name with your name nine times and write in a circle around the names 'Do Not Move Away'. Burn the skull candle each night at the same time and speak to skull saying over and over 'you do not want to move away. You want to stay close to me. You have no desire to leave. I would do this for nine consecutive nights.

Hope this helps you.
HRCC G#1548
Hedge-Witch

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:25 pm

sounds great thank you
Spellkiss

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, Spellkiss,
Here's a MAGNIFICANT spell kit for your query: www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Wishing you the best!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:39 am

Thanks Aida :)
Spellkiss

Freezer spell to prevent move

Unread postby Isolte » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Would doing a freezer spell to prevent someone from moving away also freeze this particular person out of one's life? I don't want to freeze my ex out of my life because we share custody of our children and they need their father.
I saw an older post by Momma Starr suggesting this, but I wasn't sure about the consequences.
Thank you.
Isolte

Unread postby J-Mo » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Hello Isolte,

I don't think a freezer jar would be the best working for your situation. They are used to silence people, stop a persons actions and to freeze someone out of your life. http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you can get a pair of his shoes and bury them in your backyard that would keep him close. Read through this thread, it has a number of ither great workings that will aid your case. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Best wishes!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Isolte » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Thank you very much!
Isolte

Planning a Vacation

Unread postby Pink Moon » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Hello,

I am planning a birthday getaway to Miami, Florida with close friends. It's for five days and four nights and all the parties involved are excited in going. One of my best friends just confirmed to me that he won't be able to come up for the entire vacation. He'll be missing the first two days of the trip. His job doesn't offer him enough PTO to cover his time away and if he took off the full week, he wouldn't get paid for the days he missed.

Is there any hoodoo/conjure loophole around this? I really would love to spend the whole vacation with the entire party intact. Is there any type of candle spells or Saints that I could petition towards without causing any dramatic after effects (i.e. costing him his job, getting him fired)?

I would really appreciate any insight and suggestions regarding the following inquiry.

Thanks for reading everybody!
Pink Moon

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Hi Pink Moon,

Wow! A birthday in Miami sounds like fun!!

Off the top of my head I'd try Boss Fix. :

http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

As far as Saints go, You might try Saint Expedite. He's great at helping situations needing a speedy solution.

Good Luck!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Spell to keep someone from moving

Unread postby nino_x3 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:16 pm

hey i wanted to know what can i do to keep my guy interest from moving away again were not dating but i have faith we will one day i dont want him to walk out of my life again because i slipped into deep depression and i used a return to me and he came back this time i wanna know what candle can i put on him to keep him here around me.
nino_x3

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation