• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:58 pm

Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

Unread postby vins4u » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:49 pm

HI,
I am not sure if this is the right place to get assistance for this. I was working with deacon and he had done the forgive and forget ritual and a few more vigils for me after the first divination he has stopped responding to my emails. I have been working with him since Dec and he has always been responsive and sent the reports within the given time frame so I am not sure what is happening here. I have sent several emails to him and his assistant Alex has replied saying that she will check with him and send me the report but I have not heard anything from Deacon himself, I am chasing up the results of my forgive and forget rituals and also the candle divination for the remaining candles. I am not sure why I haven't heard from him is he ok I really hope he is because he was a very helpful person and if so how come I have not heard from him its been about 2 months now and I still haven't had any of my reports can someone please assist me with this issue. Can I please get my reports

Thanks
Regards
Vince (aka Vinay)
vins4u

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi vins4u,

I'm sorry to hear of the communication challenges, and I would encourage you to contact the AIRR Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is the mediation service of AIRR when there are challenges, such as this, come up, and it does a good job with rectifying such matters.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:43 am

^lol well technically he is already contacting the Ombudsman since that is deacon millet.
Sarafina

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Workers should REALLY mention in their blogs of their AIRR pages for how long they will be busy/if and when they will be around so we can avoid things like this.

It would also behoove workers to personally contact customers after the cases with the Ombudsman are solved with an apologyfor it ever readching to the point of needing a Ombudsman in the first place, after all contacting the Ombudsman should be the last resort
Sarafina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Hello, Sarafina ,

Please give this advice to the Ombudsman as there's nothing I can do about this on the forum.

But I think it's good advice.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vins4u » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:32 pm

I didnt know he was the Ombudsman, So how am I supposed to take my case to the Ombudsman when the person I am complaining about is the Ombudsman i.e. Deacon Millett??
vins4u

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello, vins4u,

Please send me a private message with your name and other pertinent information.

I'll see what I can do

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby deaconmillett » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:23 am

Hi, Vinay! When I last heard from you in May, I sent out all your reports.

Happy to send them again, of course.

If you've written since that time, please check the email address, because we haven't received it: deaconmillett@fouraltars.com

Many blessings!

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TicPower22 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Hello can anyone tell me is Conjureman Ali/ Dr Raven still a AIRR reader? Ive been trying to get a yes/no reading since June 5th and paypal says I must write in to get a refund. Im not really sure what to do as this same thing happen with Mr Apollo. Is it suggested I just schedule an in person reading at LM and drive up? Thank you!
TicPower22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, TicPower22 ,

His web page is active on the AIRR site. Have you tried contacting him again?
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Hello, my rootworker seems to have abandoned me!!

Unread postby Lillie » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:28 am

Hello all

I just want quick advice, I have joined recently, I found a reputable rootworker on AIRR and contacted him, he was spot on in his reading and as it was a rough ride told me to hold on and trust in the work. I have. With a few bumps on the road but I put all my trust in him, work and did everything he adviced me to. I paid for the work with the promise of movement soon after, a reading after the work was finished (30days) and results within a couple of months. Movement happen and keep happening but no results yet. My issue isn't this, my issue is we kept in regular contact, but one day something terrible happen regarding the work and my rootworker told me off, I apologied but never heard anything back, he told me that what happened would be bleed badly in the work and I should really take a step back and reflect. I have and I contacted him. 30days were up more than a month ago and I haven't heard from my rootworker since then!! No reply to emails and no check reading.

What shall I do? I still believe that something happened and he's unable to communicate at the moment but I would love to hear from him and see where the work is at. I've already sent an email asking if all was well, with no avail. Thank you.
Lillie

Unread postby BellaLupa » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:54 am

Hi. I paid Conjureman Ali for an email reading on the 17th and his site said to expect a response within 3-5 business days, but have received nothing. I emailed him the other day and still no response. Help?
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.
BellaLupa

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Hi Lillie,

Because your post is about having troubles in contacting a member of AIRR, I went ahead and moved your post to the appropriate thread. AIRR does have an Ombudsman that is for this purpose. Goto http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/R ... ation_Form for more information.
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi BellaLupa,

I am sorry to hear this, and would invite you to go to AIRR's Ombudsman page to help you in this matter. Go to http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/R ... ation_Form to start the process.
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:23 pm

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

AIRR Psychic Reader Has Not Contacted Me Back

Unread postby Mnb0687 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:22 pm

I recently went on the AIRR website in search of a reader that does email readings. After narrowing down my choice, I paid for my reading. Soon enough I heard back from my reader of choice asking me for my questions and any additional info that would be needed for my reading. He stated that I was placed in his queue to get my reading on either Thursday or Friday because of openings on both those days in his schedule. But that typical the wait would be 6 weeks. Thursday and Friday has come and gone and I have yet to receive my reading. I have reached out twice via email but have yet to hear anything. Should I wait a few more days despite being giving a direct timeframe of when I would have my reading? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mnb0687

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Hi, Mnb0687 --

I moved your query into this thread, which is all about failures of contact. See the post directly above yours for instructions on what to do if an AIRR member does not fulfill a promise to contact you. PLEASE contact the AIRR Ombudsman so that he can handle it.

Thanks!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby queenofheart » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:16 am

I paid for a reading back in March and I haven't gotten anything yet. As for right now I dont have any of the emails because I delete them so there's no trace. I would like the money to go to the pro bono fund, is the money lost now or can the mediator still take it on. Ive sent a couple of emails to the airr worker but wasnt getting a response so basically gave up.
queenofheart

Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Unread postby Bananas+ » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:19 am

I ordered a $45 reading from him, sent him the info he requested, and have never heard back. I've emailed him several times with no response. I've asked for a refund as I can't really afford to donate to his bank account with no reading to show for it. This is unusual as I've received a reading from him in the past within a reasonable time frame. The other possibility is he's sick or otherwise prohibited from completing readings at this time (which doesn't seem likely if he's doing the radio show and giving readings for free.) At any rate, it would be nice if he would acknowledge my refund request as no services were ever provided. Otherwise it's just stealing.
Bananas+

Re: Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Unread postby Bananas+ » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:22 am

I should note that the order was placed Sept 25. I haven't heard from him since. No reading, nothing. He just took my money.
Bananas+

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:43 am

Hello, Bananas+ ,

I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum

Please contact the Ombusdmans
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:44 am

Hello, queenofheart ,

Please contact the Ombudsman.

The information is on this page

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:55 am

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

AIRR Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread postby DominaMerc » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:32 am

Is it normal for a reading to take more than two weeks? I recently ordered a reading from a reputable AIRR member but haven't heard back. I emailed them after a week had passed to be sure they'd received payment/info, and still no reply. It's now been two weeks. Any suggestions?

Thanks much
- Domina Mercury
DominaMerc

Re: AIRR Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread postby Thomask » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:58 pm

Hello DominaMerc.

I am sorry that you are encontering a problem. Please click on the URL below for your awnsers. I hope this works for you.

Have a great evening.

problems-contacting-an-airr-reader-contact-the-ombudsman-t16571.html
Thomask

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:50 am

Hi DominaMerc,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread on issues contacting AIRR readers. Please read through this thread and contact the Ombudsman if you are still unsatisfied with the lack of response from your reader.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Star Anise » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:28 pm

I'm attempting to contact Mary Bee via AIRR, but her website and the link to book an appointment with her are both down or broken links. Is it possible she has stopped doing readings and rootwork? I've only contacted her the one time, but I fear this is a sign she is no longer doing this kind of work.
Star Anise

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:18 pm

Star Anise --

Mary Bee is no longer a member of AIRR. She was a well-loved moderator here at the Lucky Mojo Forum, too, but she has not been here in quite a while. As far as i know, she simply closed up her reading and rootwork practice.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Star Anise » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:13 am

Thanks Miss Cat,

I was afraid of that. I found Deacon Millett either way, so hope is not lost. :)
Star Anise

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Tue May 31, 2016 4:28 am

I paid an AIRR member but never got a response so I had to call my own bank to open a dispute and get my money back. Not going through that again. If I'm purchasing products it shouldn't be a privilege to get help with questions on how to use it. I'm sure if I call the shop with this concern they won't hang up on me.... That's business.
DaniWonderland

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue May 31, 2016 10:24 am

DaniWonderland, your AIRR reader shouldn't have done that. If it happens again, contact the AIRR Ombudsman, who is appointed to resolve disputes like this: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/R ... ation_Form
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Tue May 31, 2016 10:26 am

Hey MissMichaele,

Thanks a lot. I did contact the AIRR Ombudsman but also got no reply either. It was 3 weeks of no reply.

I'm now looking for another AIRR member who I see good reviews about.
DaniWonderland

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 31, 2016 12:05 pm

DaniWonderland --

This topic has been split out from your contributions to a thread about product usage, which continues at its own place in the forum.

Regarding your not receiving a reply from the Ombudsman -- this makes no sense to me. He is on top of every case and i just talked to him today via skype.

Did you fill out a Reuest For Mediation Form?

RSVP.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Curios12 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:44 pm

I paid for a reading with an AIRR reader and haven't received confirmation etc. I sent two emails already reaching out to this person. It's really frustrating that clients are not acknowledge when payments or made or the worker deliver based on what their website states. I do understand that their can be technical difficulties however at least one of the several emails should have gotten to the reader. I have been on the site to contact the Ombudsman however the link to file to complaint doesnot work. Can someone provide the link and email address that I can submit my complaint, providing the reader does not respond to my third email which will be sent on Thursday. Thank you.
Curios12

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi Curios12,

I just checked the link and it is working:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/R ... ation_Form

The protocol states that you can contact the Ombudsman after three attempts at communication with your reader. If this person does not reply to your third email, then you can contact the Ombudsman.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Curios12 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi Ms. Athena the form does not work to request mediation. I hope the worker contact me before friday which is when my 3rd and final attempt to contact him would have been exhausted.

You are correct the link to the page work however the form does not!
Curios12

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:28 pm

DaniWonderland,

Sorry you did not respond, but left us hanging. Again, the Ombudsman (Deacon Millett) covers every case, and only requests that you fill out the form and not try to get him involved until you have THREE failed attempts at contact (which can be over the course of three days.)

Curios12,

First, Athena is correct -- you must try for THREE contacts before requesting mediation from the Ombudsman,

Second, no, the form does not "work" -- there is no place on it to "click" or "hit send." Instead, you have to make a copy of it, fill out all of the relevant data, and then EMAIL the filled-out form to the address stated.

Please read the instructions carefully, and i am sure you will be able to get the email sent to the Ombudsman, Deacon Millett. He is standing by and is very willing to help.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Curios12 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Hi Cat

I am aware that I have to make three attempts before contacting the Ombudsman that is why I state that I wont file a complaint until after Friday, with the hopes that the worker will get around to me by then. I dont want to file a complain but I am not getting any communications hence me researching how to go about filing a complaint just in case I do not hear back from the reader by friday.
Curios12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, Curios12 ,

I am sorry that you're having these problems.

I hope that the you and your reader "Connect" before Friday

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Curios12 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Thanks Ms. Aida, unfortunately the person did not reach out to me so I have to do what is best for me.

How long does the Ombudsman take to reply and resolve these issues? Anyone can answer this question
Curios12

Unread postby deaconmillett » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Greetings, Curios12!

The Ombudsman is an unpaid position, which I currently hold. I try and check the Ombudsman mail several times a week.

Most cases are resolved within two weeks.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Curios12 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Almost forget to thank Deacon Millet in resolving an issue I had within a matter of 24 hours. Thank you Deacon Millet you are a gem.
Curios12

Unread postby Nidia » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi, I placed an order for a reading on Jun 27, 2016 with conjuremanali and have never received a response to any of my emails requesting updates or communication. I was wondering how do I file for a refund, seeing as I never received even one email from him to let me know he received my information.
thank you!
Nidia

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello Nidia,

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers has an ombudsman clients can contact for this very issue. Please read through the Ombudsman Terms of Service, then contact them for help:

All the instructions are there. Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nidia » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:35 am

thank you!!! :D
Nidia

Unread postby FreeMe » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:32 am

Greetings, I have had 2 readings done and by two of the AIR Readers. Apart of me doesn't feel like they have my best interest at heart and apart of me does I have a hard time trusting people in this era of my life due to the fact that I have been to several other workers that was only working against me. I would like to know if the person that is doing the work on me contacts the worker that I'm trying to hire and offer more money would they tell me or take the money? I ask that because I know that my email my credit card and other personal accounts have been hack and I think they are trying to keep up with me to make sure that I don't get the help I need!!! I really want to be able to trust someone and know that no matter the price that they would choose to help me regardless!!! The days are so evil know and money is the root of all evil that people just don't care who gets hurt in the process rather right or wrong! I really would like someone that I could trust and knows that they are on my side I'm tired of spending money on readings only to feel lost and helpless!
FreeMe

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, FreeMe,

I am so very sorry that you feel so uncomfortable. And if others in the past have done an injustice to you, again, I am so sorry.

Honestly, you are comparing AIRR members to other people that you have seen outside of AIRR.

Members of AIRR are bounded to a contract of Ethical behavior. I just can't imagine this happening.

But, if you believe that an injustice has been done (and, honestly, what you are describing would just not happen with AIRR members), then contact the Ombudsman.

Then, my recommendation to you is to stay away from ALL Psychic Readers and Spiritual Practitioners if you are this uneasy and uncomfortable (as you had described) of them.

If you feel that thee AIRR members have served you unjustly, then contact the Ombudsman

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.[/b]

I wish you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Curious1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello, I paid for a reading with with an AIRR member two weeks ago, I emailed all the information requested and did not receive a confirmation email and it's been two weeks. Is this typical? I understand they are very busy but website started that I would receive a confirmation email letting me know the day I will have my reading.
Curious1

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello Curious1,

Have you tried emailing this AIRR member directly since you paid for your reading?
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Curious1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Yes I have, once to send my question and info and then again today to ask when I should expect my reading.
Curious1

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello Curious1,

OK, if you emailed them today, I would give them some time to respond. You can let us know if you don't hear back, or, if youhavetried three times, you can contact the Ombudsman.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Curious1 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello, it's been 17 days since I paid for a reading, I did not get any reply from the root worker and would like to know how I can cancel the reading payment or if it can be applied to another reader.
Curious1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, Curious1 ,

The reading you paid for cannot be transferred to another reader because all of the readers atAIRR are independent of one another. Their bank accounts are not connected in any way. They live in various cities.

To get a refund or re-schedule the reading, please contact the AIRR Ombudsman.

The instructions are just a few posts above yours,

Hopefully, there is just a miscommunication or a computer glitch. But, nevertheless, contact the Ombudsman

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:50 pm

Curious1 --

Did you contact the Ombudsman?

We want you to get the refund you deserve, but you have to use the system that is in place.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.[/b]

I wish you the very best

take care
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby serenity786 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:32 pm

I hired conjureman ali as my rootworker and I asked him specifically how many times I can contact him to which he said that I can contact him as often as I like. Since then I have sent him maybe about 4 emails waited about a week in between and no reply.

I was seeing signs so I figured he was just busy and I don't want to not trust him.

But then after a small movement everything stopped, the signs everything, movement. He began my work 9 weeks ago.

I decided to pay for a reading with conjureman ali because I am not sure what my rootwork contract included and that information wasn't made clear to me, so I paid and it has now been another 10 days and I have not heard from conjureman ali.

I really don't want to contact the ombuddsman because I do trust him but at the same time I am kind of feeling neglected.

I also listen to the radio show and I know that he had some issues and he wasn't on air this past week.

Do you think I should wait a few more days, or is there another way to contact him without going through the ombudsman?
serenity786

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

This is entirely up to you, but if it were me, I would contact the Ombudsman.

The AIRR members are not in communication with all of the other AIRR members. So, we don't know what one or the other is doing or where they are.So, I can't even begin to guess what has happened.

All we can do is, as always, recommend that you contact the Ombudsman. Doing this does not show a "lack of trust" -- it shows that you are requesting help to get the contact you have paid for.

Sorry!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Curious1 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello, catherine.

No I did not contact the ombudsman yet, I am going to wait a little longer but I did contact conjureman Ali about doing the reading on another issue because I already seeked another rootworker for the issue I first contacted conjureman Ali about.

I'm hoping he replies in a few days, if not then I will contact the ombudsman.
Curious1

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:32 am

Curious1,

According to your post of November 10, you paid for a reading with ConjureMan Ali on October 27 and have not received any contact at all, much less the reading. It is now December 12. That is 46 days. You are completely anonymous here, so even Ali cannot know your name. Therefore posting further on the topic here is pointless. Please contact the Ombudsman to resolve the issue. Thank you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:38 am

Good afternoon all (especially Miss Cat),

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but was the only one I thought I could write about a technical issue.

I have been trying to book a reading with you, Miss Cat, but the link does't work.

Tried a couple of days ago and today again and I keep having the same problem. I used both the link on your AIRR profile and the one on your website but I have the same issue.

It says:
"The following problem has occurred:

There are no resources available for this period of time and these options

(error id: 12F161220192759LPMNU)".

Is there a know problem with Bookeo? Is anyone experience the same? Or would it be from my side?

agj5

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Dear agj5 --

That is just Bookeo's way of telling you there are currently no open slots ("no resources available") on my schedule. It would be nicer if it said "no bookings available" but that is what it means.

Sorry.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics