• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Medium/ reading

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 am

divaluck --

Every member of AIRR has both a contact information section on his or her page, plus a booking page with further information about contact and booking.

Go to the person's page, click in the caption under the photo, and you'll be at the booking page.

They are all like that.

There would be no reason to join AIRR if you had no way to be contacted -- and we wouldn't let anyone join who could not be contacted! :-)

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Deacon Millett. He has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at his disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to family matters. He will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!

Unread postby PixiQ » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Hello,
I'm hoping that I am posting in the correct section. I was trying to schedule a booking for Miss Cat and I clicked onto the pre-schedule pay by paypal link but it kept taking me to a page saying Error...do I have to come back when it's the correct time in the US? Or is there something wrong with the link...
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael
PixiQ

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Good Evening, Pixistix,
Could this be a Paypal error?
Try contacting them first. If it's not Paypal, then let us know and ne of us get a hold of the appropriate person.
Take Care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Folks are booking me all the time without error reports, so i am unsure what is the cause of your problem. Could be paypal, could be your browser interface. Call the shop and have Katrina or Phoenix walk you through the booking process. Maybe that will help!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby PixiQ » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Okay thanks =) I'll call the shop
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael
PixiQ

Unread postby ghost99 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 am

The links for the Request Mediation form at the AIRR site are broken, as is the email link to contact the Ombudsman. i haven't heard from the worker i contacted three times, per instructions on their site, via email on the initial date of Oct 7, when i also paid $100 through PayPal; Oct 18; and again on Oct 22.

Would appreciate some help.

with respect,
ghost
ghost99

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Ghost,
Send me a PM and tell me who you're trying to contact.
And other information
I'll see if I can help
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ghost99 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Heartfelt thanks for your assistance, Miss Aida.

with gratitude and respect,
ghost
ghost99

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:21 am

Dear ghost99,

I'm sorry that you are having difficulties navigating and using the AIRR site, but the links to the AIRR Ombudsman Request for Mediation Form are not "broken." The site is a mediawiki site and broken links automatically show up in red text. (Unvisited links are blue. Links you have recently visited are purple.) I find no red links. I am one of the site editors and work with the site once a week. The links to the page all work.

The mediation form is here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/R ... ation_Form

The page is not an online submission form. You are instructed to copy and paste it into an email, write your text in the spaces provided, and then email it to the address of the Ombudsman with the subject line "AIRR OMBUDSMAN."

You also said that the email link to reach the Ombudsman is "broken." However, the email address is not a link. It has never been a link. Therefore it is not "broken." It is the actual email address of the Ombudsman. You are to copy and paste it into the address line (or "To" line) of the email you are sending to the Ombudsman.

Follow the instructions about copying the form into an email and filling it out, and then email the form to the email address provided.

Miss Bri, the Ombudsman, is there to help you, and she will do all she can.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:07 am

Thanks, Miss cat !!!!!
This is great information for all of us.
Ghost was contacted by her AIRR worker very shortly after she posted on the forum!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ghost99 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:17 am

Thank you for the explanation, Miss Cat. i am very happy that the AIRR exists, and i'm grateful you all are here to help. Apologies for any inconvenience my confusion may have caused - i'm a bit wonky on my good days and mercury retrograde tends to make me wonkier. :)

with respect and gratitude,
ghost
ghost99

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Great -- i am glad that all worked out!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Moonbabe » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:52 am

Good morning:

Wanted to see how long it usually takes from the time you contact for mediation to a possible resolution. I had contacted a AIRR reader on 1/10/14 and told on the next Thursday if receive reading by Friday. I was hopeful as I also wanted the worker to assist me if possible with rootwork but I knew my case was time sensitive.

Both that Friday and the following, I received no reading. I had sent a couple emails after first Friday trying to make sure it hadn't been lost. No response and finally when the second Friday passed, knowing my time has gotten so limited, I sent a mediation request.

I am unsure of why the reader never responded. I had been so hopeful as used them for a reading a year before but was so disheartened. I didn't want to upset the reader as I still had hoped for the reading and help in my situation if they felt were able but fearful as the delay or no reading how would timing be for the possible rootwork.

Thank you. I am very hopeful for good news and hoping that it'll be a happy resolve.
Moonbabe

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:52 am

Moonbabe, no doubt there is a reasonable explanation. I would reach out to your reader again and check in. If you don't get a response within a couple of days go back to the ombudsman. You should hear some response rather quickly.

Best of luck.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Moonbabe » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:04 am

Thank you. I'm still awaiting response from my requests to the reader on Friday and Saturday. I had sent a separate email just asking if issues had occurred and no response. I've checked all my folders, spam included so I know I have not missed it.

Thank you
Moonbabe

Unread postby Moonbabe » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:42 am

Yesterday I received message from Miss Bri and she is checking into what happened. I am remaining hopeful for a good conclusion.

Really needed the reading and help in my situation and the delay of three weeks has hurt things some.

Thank you
Moonbabe

Unread postby lovewishes » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:04 am

I'm also waiting for Conjureman Ali to reply on my email after I pay i emailed him all the details about my situation with photos as well. I hope he'll read this and find time to send me my reading.

Snowflakes

[Edited: As the title of this thread says: "Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!" --cat]
lovewishes

Unread postby PrincessAnna » Sun May 11, 2014 8:03 pm

I have something to add on this matter.
I respect the fact the festival has just happened and even said so in my 4 attempts of contact to CMA.

[Edited: As the title of this thread says: "Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!" --cat]
PrincessAnna

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 12, 2014 2:08 am

As stated on my website: "Please allow up to five business days after your payment clears for my response." You opened a dispute after two business days. Now, despite the fact that I did everything exactly according to standard business practice that is clearly stated, I gave you a refund.

ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon May 12, 2014 5:05 am

Hi y'all, I have been off the forum for some months completing various projects and I hope to be on more regularly going forward--I see that I popped back in just in time :-) The forum is really not the appropriate place to air out grievances with members of AIRR--or anyone else for that matter. If you are a client who had paid for a reading or service with one of the members of AIRR and have not received said reading or service then absolutely contact me by emailing: airrombudsman@gmail.com and I will do everything in my power to mediate your case and bring a successful resolution to the table.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PrincessAnna » Mon May 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Had it stated a 5 day time to just to have receipt of confirmation, then I would have waited, so apologies but maybe you'd like to make that more clear when people are keen to use your services.
If you had e-mailed me to state that, I would not have escalated it to a refund.

PrincessAnna

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 12, 2014 11:36 pm

On my profile page it states:

"After paying for your reading and or consultation, email me at dr.raven@theconjureman.com with up to 5 targeted questions and include all pertinent information like names, dates of births, background information, and pictures if available. Please limit these questions to one or two topics at the most to help ensure clarity. Please allow up to five business days after your payment clears for my response. If you are interested in my performing rootwork on your behalf or wish me to take on your case, please state so in your initial communication and I shall perform a divination on the matter."

The bold is my emphasis. Then on my booking page or the purchase page as you call it:

"After paying for your reading and or consultation, email me at dr.raven@theconjureman.com with up to 5 targeted questions and include all pertinent information like names, dates of births, background information, and pictures if available. Please limit these questions to one or two topics at the most to help ensure clarity. Please allow up to five business days after your payment clears for my response. If you are interested in my performing rootwork on your behalf or wish me to take on your case, please state so in your initial communication and I shall perform a divination on the matter"

Again my bold. Then yet again on my personal page it states:

"Please allow 5 business days from your payment clearing for response"

Finally, Miss Bri told you clearly that this should be taken up with her. You were told that had you a legitimate grievance, you should contact the ombudsman, by the none other than the ombundsman herself.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon May 12, 2014 11:50 pm

As Miss Bri said, please contact the Ombudsman if you have a dispute.

This sounds like an Ombudsman case. You can ask for a refund or for the fulfillment of the agreement, whichever you prefer. Here's how to set the process in motion:

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Good luck

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby PrincessAnna » Mon May 12, 2014 11:57 pm

My apologies CMA about not noticing the 5 day policy as this is what was stated under what I purchased;

"Yes/No Readings- A straightforward reading for a single question on a situation. Send me the question you are curious about with a little of context and the names of the people involved, and I respond back with a reading revealing the answer to the question. $10"

Kind Regards,

Anna.
PrincessAnna

Unread postby PrincessAnna » Tue May 13, 2014 12:02 am

And thank you Cat,

I have followed that procedure.

:)
PrincessAnna

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 14, 2014 4:26 am

Apology accepted.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:26 am

The job of Ombudsman is an important one at AIRR. It is a volunteer position, and requires a deep commitment, both to our members and to the public whom we serve. Mediation skills, a calm head, and the willingness to make time in a busy schedule are the AIRR Ombudsman's gifts to our community.

Earlier AIRR Ombudsmen Dr. Johannes and Susan Diamond served with distinction and finesse. Now, after 4 years as our longest-serving AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri has stepped down from the position. We offer our deep gratitude or her amazing record of service.

The current AIRR Ombudsman, as of August, 2014, is Deacon Millett. The email address remains the same.

If you have complaints about contact failures, please read this thread, click the link, acquire the proper form, fill it out, and email it to the AIRR Ombudsman.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Thank you, Deacon Millett!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby snowball » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:05 am

Who do I contact if I'm concerned about a worker? I've been working with someone for a little over a year and they are pretty good, and reliable, but the calendar hasn't updated (for things I know that it normally is) and the website isn't being updated either. I don't need anyone to investigate the worker but I'm wondering if they are ok.
snowball

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Hello, snowball,

I'm not the Ombudsman (Deacon Millett is).

But, maybe I might know

Send me a PM
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby snowball » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi Miss Aida, I tried to send you one, but I couldn't. Maybe because I don't have enough posts? Could you send me a pm?
snowball

Unread postby snowball » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:54 pm

I can't reply to pm's either :( I think my account is too new.
snowball

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Hello, snowball,

If you still can't answer the PMs, please contact Nagasiva at: forum@luckymojo.com

BUT, try to PM me again before you do

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Hello everyone

I paid for an email reading 9/18 and I have heard nothing. My experience with AIRR workers is that I get a confirmation email after payment and a tentative date as to when I should expect the reading. I sent another email 9/29. I still have heard nothing. How should I proceed ?
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Dear BlakPrincessUK,

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Deacon Millett. He has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at his disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to family matters. He will then contact you with a reply.

Good luck

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:08 am

Thank you Miss Cat
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby ponyology » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:58 pm

How long until after the third contact should we contact the Ombudsman? I sent my second email on the 20 and may need to send a third at the end of this week. I paid right before my first. I'm slightly concerned. Things have not been going well for me and I'm worried my email was overlooked. Trying not to be impatient and I'm really looking forward to working with this rootworker.

Thanks all!
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, ponyology,

Not knowing when you had paid or sent your first e-mail, I am assuming it was a lot earlier.

You may contact him now

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ponyology » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:05 pm

I paid January 10. I'm sorry, I should have clarified that. Is that ok or should I wait? I don't want to be a bother or annoy the rootworker or Deacon. Thank you for responding <3
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby ponyology » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:53 pm

I sent the third email today. I tried looking for the form but there is no form, just a page explaining how to fill in the form. Is there still a form? I want to make sure I do this right.

Thank you again!
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello, ponyology,

Here you go:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ation_Form

Good Luck
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ponyology » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:24 pm

thank you! I totally misread the page. Thank you so much!
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby queenofheart » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Is ConjureMan Ali ok? Ive sent a couple of emails. Three weeks ago I was given my estimate day which was three weeks ago. Im concerned something may be wrong. Just want to know if he's ok
queenofheart

Unread postby vins4u » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi,
I contacted and paid ConjureManAli for a reading around December 2014 and till today after I have sent him several emails I still have not received the services that I wanted from him. How can I get my money back because I don't think he is responding to my emails anymore.
Any help from your end will be appreciated I didn't want it to come to this but 2 months is a long time not to respond to someone.

Regards
vins4u

Unread postby deaconmillett » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:59 am

I'm the current AIRR Ombudsman and am happy to help sort things.

Start here to get the process going: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ation_Form

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queenofheart » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Ok. I hust want to know if everything is ok with him I know my husband is alot of work and hard to read so Im thinking he may just need more time to crack into him. Im being patient and would rather wait for my email reading a little longer so far my situation has improved 100% so ill continue to wait before I submit anything.
queenofheart

Is ConjureMan Ali Ok??

Unread postby Sarafina » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:23 pm

I havent listened to yesterday's podcast to know if he was on so Im curious if he was on. Is he within the country? Is he alright?

Ive sent numerous emails to him since January about some rootwork he was helping me with and I havent received a response in over 2 months. Did he mention a sabbatical of some sort? I would really appreciate feedback from anyone who is close to him

Thank you.
Sarafina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, Sarafina,

I believe he's OK.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

How to make a complaint?

Unread postby lucky7clover » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:15 pm

I petitioned an AIRR member for a reading recently. It was e-mailed to me. It was without a doubt the worst reading I've ever had. They charged me $50. In the reading they pulled out 6 cards and basically read the description from the book. I could have done that myself! I really wanted a thorough reading with a consultation and tips of what i could do with hoodoo.

I noticed that you can issue complaints on the AIRR website, but looks like if you didn't receive contact or if you didn't receive the service.

I really feel like I was duped. Any suggestions?
lucky7clover

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Hello, lucky7clover,

I am so sorry that you are disappointed.

My first suggestion to you is to contact the reader and tell them that you are not satisfied. Ask for a refund. Tell him/her that this is not what you had asked for.

Then, if there's no satisfaction (and many of the AIRR members are honorable people and will refund you if you explain that this is not what you had asked for) contact the Ombudsman.

The Ombudsman is Deacon Millett and he is a WONDERFUL man. He's fair. He has integrity and honor. And he has my upmost respect. So, don't be afraid to contact him.

But, PLEASE, contact your reader first.

I wish you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Trouble Contacting an AIRR member. How Do I Get a Refund?

Unread postby MissC » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello,

I'm unsure where to even post this or who to contact concerning the matter. However, I paid for a reading with an AIRR reader about 2.5 months ago. They followed up with an email estimating it would take 5 days. Never heard back since. I've contacted them half a dozen times since to follow up & the last two times to request a refund. Still I've gotten no response, so I'm following up here. They have a 5 day policy. I'd say my over two month wait was more than patient. The reading is no longer relevant or required months into it. I'd just like a refund at this point. Can someone please point me in the right direction to do such.

Thank you.
MissC

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Dear MissC,

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why. (We are all independent contractors and live in different places.)

If you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman. The person who fulfills this office has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. The Ombudsman will then contact you with a reply.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.[/b]

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:16 pm.
Reason: Sent client a PM

Unread postby MissC » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Thank you, will do!
MissC

Unread postby queenofheart » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:54 pm

Sorry Im on my phone and cant scrool to the past pages. I havent heard from ConjureMan since February. I just sent an email to him requesting a refund. Is that the correct way to request a refund? Or Am i suppose to go through someone then they get in contact. I really need a reading because I have an upcoming trip and would like some insight. If a reader is on vacation how would I find that out?
queenofheart

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Dear queenofheart,

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why. (We are all independent contractors and live in different places.)

If you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman. The person who fulfills this office has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. The Ombudsman will then contact you with a reply.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.[/b]

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

AIRR Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread postby misskitty49 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:08 pm

How long does it typically take for the ombudsman to resolve a case with an AIRR worker? I paid for a reading a month and a half ago and the reader has not sent me anything or responded to my emails. The ombudsman is trying to get in touch with them as well, but I imagine they are having the same difficulty I was. How long will the ombudsman wait before I will be given a refund?
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

I absolutely do not have the answer to that question.

I do know that the Ombudsman was at the Hoodoo Festival so he has been very busy.

But, he ought to be back by tomorrow. I would e-ail him again and ask him.

He is a kind man so, not to worry about e-mailing him with that question

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby misskitty49 » Mon May 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, I will check in with him this week.
misskitty49

Unread postby Candlewks » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:14 pm

This is just to say thank you for this service! I ordered a reading from ConjureMan Ali and sent him my info and questions on 5/7. I never heard from him or got any confirmation from him so I followed the instructions from LM and waited until after my 3rd attempt before sending the form to Ombudsman on 5/20.

Deacon responded and acknowledged my form the next day. Deacon contacted me again on 5/25 to see if I got the reading as he said CM Ali had sent it that day. I still hadn't gotten so he is now working to get CM Ali to send it to him so he can then forward it to me! My last contact from Deacon was on 5/31 to advise me that he is still waiting for my reading from CM Ali. I have read that this is a volunteer position so thank you Deacon for taking the time to getting my reading and being the middle man for this!!! I know all of the AIRR are busy (as they are all so talented and gifted!) and these things happen but it is nice to have someone to help when you have no where else to turn too! :D
Candlewks

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics