Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection Amulet or Charm for Friend or Family Member

SeekingTruth
Newly Registered

Protection Amulet or Charm for Friend or Family Member

Unread post by SeekingTruth » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:13 pm

I have a sister who is not my blood but she is still my family and i love her very much. In my eyes she is MY guardian angel and she has ALWAYS been there for me and stood by my side. She is my only true family and i feel like she and I were supposed to have found each other because without her my other half would be missing. Anyway its almost her birthday and i asked her what she REALLY wanted and she said she wishes she had more strength. I know there are are LM products that can give her that and i was wondering if there was a good combination of things that i could give her to be able to provide all the strength that is possible. I don't like people messing with her and there are a lot of cruel people on this Earth that do and i want something that can help her against people like this and be able to provide her with the strength and courage that she would need when she encounters these sorts of people. I also want some sort of protection for her. So if anyone could recommend a good combination of things that would help her i would REALLY appreciate it and i think it would be the best present she could ever get. :D

NotDorianGray

Re: Protection Amulet or Charm for Friend or Family Member

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Why not browse the amulet archive and see if something sticks out at you? You could then give it to her with some van van and/or protection oil to dress it with. Jewellery is always nice, empowered more so.

I hope that at least gives you a place to start.

Also, I advocate giving her a big hug and telling her how much you appreciate her love and friendship. Because that in itself is a gift and will give her the strength of your friendship.

mycatsayshi

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 am

It is a very long story but I need to do create a protection amulet for my stepdaughter.

Her mother suffers from narcissistic personality disorder and all her lies are about to be revealed so she is mentally torturing her daughter to get back at her ex.

I want to protect the child as much as possible. I was going to create an amulet and sew it into her backpack when I realized her stuffed bear is with her always and may make a better amulet anyway since the child already sees the bear as a protector.

Any suggestions on how to do this and what to use? I have created love drawing amulets before but nothing like this.

I would like to turn her toy into an amulet before she goes back to her mom Monday. Thank you all for your help in this matter.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 am

This is a great idea and is done much more commonly than you may think. Pick apart a few stitches, insert a few protective herbs such as Agrimony, Rue, White Clover, etc., perhaps add a small eye bead (against the evil eye) or a tiny petition paper for safety, and sew it back up. blow a little Protection powder on it (not much!) and pray over it.

For a list of herbs by condition, see http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mycatsayshi

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:42 am

That is a brilliant idea. I am going to try it this week when she returns. It will give me some time to prepare. Thank you for your help and the luck. Have a great day!

kmj
HRCC Student

Unread post by kmj » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 am

You can also insert a St. Michael medallion or a paper copy of his prayer card to watch over her. Upload her photo and ask for prayers at the Crystal Silence league!

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:07 am

NECESSARY TO HAVE PROTECTION AMULET FOR 4YR OLD KID?

I am desperate now. I (and my brothers) have recently come to the conclusion that we have been under a curse/hex/jinx/cross and we are buying stuff to do a Cleansing bath.

Also we want to do a Protection Spell (Fire Wall) together with St Michael.

Having known how bad these curses can be, I dont want my 4 year old son to experience it, so I am thinking of making a special amulet of personal worn protection for him.

But also I realise its somewhat unethical/embarrassing for his teachers to observe he wears some hind of amulrt on him. So I am asking, is there a way around this?

Thanks

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:41 pm

DannyN -

I can only imagine how it feels to worry about ones child. Try not to worry, you'll get it straightened out! Worry and fear can sometimes be our worst enemy.

If you were to give him something to wear, make it so it is hidden. Under a shirt, carried in his pocket, or a Paper in his Shoe - http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

Honestly though, being that young, unless he is being brought up in a magical tradition and understands what its for, I would probably stick with regular cleansing and protection baths, bottle spells for protection, and/or candle workings for protection while hes away at school.

In your other post - viewtopic.php?t=9831&p=385799#p385799 - I suggested getting a reading to get more information about your jinx situation. If you do this, I would also inquire about whether or not what you and your brothers are going through will even effect him to begin with (beyond the effect it has on you in his life), as per your other post, should it turn out to be a curse, seems to only be effecting your generation (you and your brothers).

Hope this helps should you determine he needs protection!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Thanks RevJames,
I thoroughly understand what you mean in your 3rd paragraph and may have to stick to that.
About reading, I also agree and I'm doing so

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”