• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Protection and Safety Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Protection and Safety Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

Unread postby xpoeticmutinyx » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:00 am

I have a very good longtime friend that is with the military overseas and I was wondering what the best option would be in terms of what spell to cast in order to protect him for the next year or so from harm over there.

Any help is always much appreciated.
xpoeticmutinyx

Re: Protecting a Loved One Overseas

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:03 am

I would perform a protction spell, but not simply a long-distance good-wishes spell -- use the altar time to fix a mojo for him to carry or anoint and pray over a talisman of safety.

Protection spells are here
http://luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
and here
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Mojo bags, including several for protection, are described in detail here
http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html
here
http://luckymojo.com/jomo.html
and here
http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Talismans are all over the Lucky Mojo site, but there is an entry portal to them at the Lucky W Amulet Archive, here
http://luckymojo.com/luckyw.html
and specifically protective talismans are listed here
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:31 pm

I recently returned from a year in Iraq. While I was there, I had many little things for protection. One of them was a bag containing graveyard dirt from a person whose spirit agreed to help me, some personal concerns, and a piece of ginger. This was fed with Kananga Water every week on Sunday. I also laid down brick dust and salt at my quarters and office, since those were the places I spent the most time. We received rocket attacks quite often where I was, and I was always at the other end of the FOB. I liked having something to physically carry, so I definitely agree with Cat on that one!

Also, let me know if you have any questions about deployment or anything else military-related; I'd be glad to help.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 pm

J's mention of graveyard dirt reminded me that one very good way of working some protective magic around your friend is getting the grave yard dirt of another soldier--preferably one that was related to your fried, that loved your friend and would protect your friend while they are in the service. I come from a military family and most of the men in my family who served kept mementos of ancestors who had also served on their persons at all times, including their graveyard dirt.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby xpoeticmutinyx » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:05 am

To complicate things, he doesn't actually believe in this stuff and also he's already over there. Perhaps I can trick him into carrying something or at least have over there with him?

I don't think he has anyone else in the military in his family. Actually I'm sure of it because in my family pretty much every male except my father was in the military at some point and I remember this topic coming up and he had none which I found really weird. I have TONS of ancestors and one specific one, I was particularly close with. Sadly he's not buried anywhere near me. My mom's father was in the military and he's buried close, but he died before I was born so I've never met him.

The fact he probably wouldn't carry a mojo remains a problem. He'd probably humor me if I sent him something I said was my good luck charm or even just a good luck charm.

Any specific good luck charms that seem particularly appropriate? He's an odd guy ... if I found something like an authentic old coin, he'd probably carry it just because he thought it was interesting ... so that's the kind of guy we're dealing with. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!
xpoeticmutinyx

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:12 am

We carry old coins for protection and talismans from many cultures in the shop. Folks like 'em a lot.

AMU-AFR-CSOD Amulet Africa Old Coin, West Africa, Star of David, Protection $1.00

AMU-IND-KAVA Amulet Nepal Kavacha, Silver, 1.75" Amulet Pendant $26.00
(It's hollow; fill it with your prayers and glue it shut!)

AMU-ITA-MEGM Amulet Italy Catholic Pewter Holy Medal: Guardian Angel / St. Michael $2.00
(Michael is the Patron of those in the military and police, and is a supreme protector spirit.)

AMU-USA-ANGE Amulet USA Guardian Angel Coin, Brass, Obama $3.00
(Same lucky talisman Barack Obama carries; guardian angel for protection.)

AMU-USA-PTPR Amulet USA Pewter Amulet Talisman of Protection, strung on black cord $6.00
(Solomonic style.)

There are literally hundreds more in the shop. Check 'em out!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby acep hale » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:11 pm

The Master Book of Candle Burning has a chapter named "Candleburning During Wartime" and Gamache gives a really pretty working for someone who's being called up. He even gives an alternate handling if the person in question has already left, it's called "Ritual by Proxy" and it's on pg. 35.

LM carries it here. I love that book.
acep hale

Protection Amulets for Sleepwalking

Unread postby snake » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 am

I've been a sleepwalker all my life, and now that I'm living alone I'm a bit scared that something bad will happen. I found myself sleeping on the stairs last night, and I might have had a bad fall while sleepwalking back in December. I started searching the site, but I didn't come across anything specifically for sleepwalking. Is there an amulet I can keep with me or anything that I can use to keep myself safe while sleeping? I already have fiery wall of protection powder, but I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to use it in this case.

Thank you all so much! You are all so helpful and patient on this board.
snake

Re: Protection Amulets for Sleepwalking

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:56 pm

First off, have you seen a doctor? Somnambulism is a condition that may be caused by something more serious. Medications such as benzodiazepines can be prescribed for some to keep them from endangering themselves. As an at-home remedy, you can attach a bell or an alarm to your bedroom door that should wake you before you get too far.

Now, as to rootwork, I would make a mojo to keep in the bed and sleep with that combined calming and sound-sleep with protection (perhaps leaning toward protection in travel). Mugwort primarily comes to mind, in addition to allspice, frankincense, rosemary, ash leaves, comfrey, salt, wormwood, and some of your hair.

Also, I would not recommend any candle work to a sleepwalking client. ;)
J Simulcik

Re: Protection Amulets for Sleepwalking

Unread postby snake » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:21 pm

A mojo is probably a good idea. I'm wondering if maybe there are any charms or amulets to protect sleeping children that might help in my case? Or if there are any psalms that I might use? I don't remember seeing anything about psalms to protect against sleepwalking in my magical psalm book.
snake

Amulets for casting away evil and protection

Unread postby sunflower77 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 am

I was told by someone that I have a dark force that has been with me since a child. Is there anything that I can do at home to help cast off this force and offer some protection or is it best to seek a professional cleansing? I had thought about a protection amulet and the use of Cast away Evil oil. What would be the best way to use these? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ~Thanks~
sunflower77

Re: Amulets for casting away evil and protection

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:26 am

sunflower77 wrote:I was told by someone that I have a dark force that has been with me since a child. Is there anything that I can do at home to help cast off this force and offer some protection or is it best to seek a professional cleansing? I had thought about a protection amulet and the use of Cast away Evil oil. What would be the best way to use these? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ~Thanks~

Well, the silver Mercury dime is a great talisman for this. That can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

I would do an Uncrossing Spell kit though. You can find those here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby sunflower77 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:09 am

Thanks Mary. I'll try the mercury dime and see how it goes. Maybe my bad luck will end. :)
sunflower77

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 pm

This thread is being moved to the Amulets section of the forum.

Moderators, please move inapropriately placed topics. If you do not know how to do this, please ask for full instructions in the Admin/Moderator's section. Thanks.

Forum users, please read the house rules before you post, and please create your new topics in the appropraie section of the forum.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby sunflower77 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 pm

I appologize for posting wrong. Thought I could use advice for anoiting something with cast away evil for protection and did not realize that it was in the innapproiate category and needed to be in the amulets section. sorry
sunflower77

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:10 pm

No problem -- i just tag that on the end of everything i move nowadays, hoping folks will run across it and think about it. :-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

PROTECTION BEADS as a Braclette

Unread postby splitpea » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 am

I had purchased protection beads,that are red and black,wich means anything done on me,will jump off and return to the person doing harm,but for the past month little by little one by one my red beads are turning white..Does anyone know what this means???
splitpea

Re: PROTECTION BEADS as a Braclette

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 pm

I'm unfamiliar with the beads you mentioned, where on Luckymojo are they? If you are talking about something you bought at some other occult or "new-age" shop I'm afraid you came to the wrong place for help as this forum is here to help people with LuckyMojo products.
Turnsteel

Effectiveness of Protection charms in the Pocket or Purse

Unread postby lmlvr » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:17 am

If I didn't want any one to see me wearing protection amulets or charms, will keeping the amulets/charms in my pockets just as effective...?

Like as with Hamsa, I thought by people seeing it is the best way to protect themselves..

Please advise me, thank you...
lmlvr

Re: Effectiveness of Protection charms in the Pocket or Purse

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:04 am

There are many protection type mojo bags that are specifically worn under the clothing. The hamsa hand is part of a larger family of wards against the evil eye where seeing the actual ward is part of the protection, but there are lots of other types of protection that can be worn "under the radar."
See: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
and: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-fiery-wall.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Effectiveness of Protection charms in the Pocket or Purse

Unread postby lmlvr » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Thank you so much Bri :)
lmlvr

Suggestions for safe travel amulet, please.

Unread postby antivirgo » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 pm

My apologies if you noticed how I mistakenly posted this in the wrong forum! Anyway...

I'd like to make a "safe travels" rearview mirror decoration/amulet for my boyfriend. He drives all day long for his job; not only does his poor car endure a lot of wear and tear, but he's a pretty aggressive driver. He's Christian, so I think he'd feel uncomfortable if I handed him a mojo; hence, I have a brass St. Christopher medallion that I intend to glue to a large wooden button to create an amulet that'll hopefully look nicccce and non-threatening.

Do you guys have any suggestions for how to spell it afterwards? I've just ordered some Safe Travel oil, per HailDiscordia's suggestion. I also have pieces of comfrey root and feverfew that I got specifically for this purpose. Given my supplies, what do y'all think is the best approach? I've considered gluing pieces of comfrey root to the amulet, but it might look unattractive (though I'll totally do it if it'll allow the amulet to really pack a punch!). Would burning the appropriate herbs and wafting smoke over the medallion be just as effective, if at all? I will dress it with the oil (and perhaps dab some all over his car, teehee); do you think that would be enough by itself?

He's been in one really bad car accident within the last year (fell asleep at the wheel and totaled his car in a head-on--thankfully, no one was hurt) and recently popped a tire trying to avoid rear-ending someone, so I've been pretty darn concerned lately and really want to do something to help. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated!
antivirgo

Re: Suggestions for safe travel amulet, please.

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 am

Had you considered gluing the herbs between the medallion and the button? That way not only will it look nice, but the odd plant bits won't bother your Christian boyfriend. Incense smoke is a VERY good way to consecrate amulets or talismans. As well as Safe Travel, you may want to consider getting some Protection products. My advice would be to get the bath crystals, and make up a batch inside a spray bottle. Then you can spray the car as you pray over it, protecting your partner from accidents and the vehicle from damage.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 am

I too think I need to make a traveling protection spell or something for my boyfriend. The only thing I have on hand of LM products for protection is Fiery Wall of Protection sachet. I do have an extensive herb supply too. Any suggestions for this? Could I sprinkle the sachet around inside his car and pray and such. He has to drive constantly and often has his kids with him. He is open to hoodoo, I sprinkle sachet powders frequently in his presence. So I dont have to be sneaky. Which will make it easier. lol
Thanks
MysticRootworker

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 am

Mystic Rootworker, Fiery Wall of Protection is not the same as Safe Travel.

Fiery Wall of Protection is supposed to bring a flaming warning and even pain to anyone who enters the space or person you set it around.

Safe travel is intended to keep vehicles functioning, cause all people encountered along the way to friendly and helpful, to protect against accidents and theft, and to secure a safe return to one's home.

Seriously, the two formulas are not the same!

Do you have a copy of my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"? If so, look in the back for a list of herbs used in Safe Travel and craft your packet from whatever herbs you have on hand that are in that list. If not, get the book. For $14.95, it will save you a lot of time as you work with herbs in the conjure tradition.

Or buy a $6.00 bottle o Safe Travel Oil and use it to anoint the four corners of your vehicle, as was previously suggsted.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Miss Cat-
Yes I do have your book. I read through it daily actually. I love reading it. I am trying to learn everything I can.
I will definitely add Safe Travel to my shopping list. In the mean time I will go ahead and fix him something so he can be safe with all the driving he has to do. A friend and I were just going over the things we need so I can place an order. I completely forgot why I bought Fiery Wall of Protection. Now that you explained the purpose of it, well I am really happy I got it! I bought alot of sachets with my last order and have forgotten the use of some of them since I only use about 5 on a regular basis. I think they are doing a fine job for me, by the way. ;-)
Thanks
MR
MysticRootworker

Unread postby kittynmoon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:50 am

Have you considered a St Christopher medal? you could annoit it with the safe travel oil periodically. That is what I do. You could do the st chistopher car statue or key chain or any one of the products they have and use it. He is the patron st of travellers.
kittynmoon

Unread postby kittynmoon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:51 am

Have you considered a St Christopher medal? you could annoit it with the safe travel oil periodically. That is what I do. You could do the st chistopher car statue or key chain or any one of the products they have and use it. He is the patron st of travellers.
kittynmoon

What is an all round good protection item to start off with?

Unread postby RedRose » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:11 pm

That anyone can wear the energies are subtle and isn't too strong but is sutible for daily wear.
RedRose

Re: What is an all round good protection item to start off with?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:28 pm

When considering amulets, charms, seals, papers or jewelry...cat has a great website designed with that purpose read here http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html, scroll toward the middle of the page, look for "PROTECTIVE CHARMS WORN ON THE PERSON"
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RedRose » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:17 am

thanks.
RedRose

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:21 am

I highly recommend the sterling silver protection lockets that miss cat makes. I have one myself and I love it! You have to call the shop to order one--they are not featured online.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:31 am

Miss cat's talismans are strong stuff. There arent' some mass-produced talisman either. She fixes each one herself. Highly recommended.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:08 am

Thank you Miss Bri and CM,
That answered my question also
Be Blessed everyone
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Protective Amulets for My Family

Unread postby savanna1 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 am

hi, i was thinking of making amulets for family members as gifts.
i want to make then with red beads and a sliver cross and some red cord.
can any one help me plz. i was thinking i could soak the cord in some protection bath crystals? To tell u the truth i realy dont have a clue lol.
i just thought it would be nice to give a gift that would benefit them, and their situation.
thank you
savanna1

Re: gift for family

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:50 am

Welcome to Lucky Mojo's Forum savanna1. What a great gift idea. This forum is designed for current customers and interested visitors for the discussion and potential purchase of Lucky Mojo products. If you are considering purchasing amulets for protection at Lucky Mojo, please review the following list of available items. Protective Spells and Amulets http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html Good Luck in your findings.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Need Protective Amulets as gift(s) for family

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:20 pm

You can dress them lightly with Protection Oil then smoke them in the incense while praying the 91st Psalm.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Chain Broke on Protection Amulet, What Does This Mean?

Unread postby ohwhygeorgia » Thu May 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey Guys,

This question is aimed for Cat, if you're listening :)

So about 9 months ago I was fortunate enough to have Cat make myself an amulet at her shop. I had it made specifically for protection of all kinds, among other things.

When I recieved the finished amulet, along side was a note saying " wear the neklace and when the chain breaks, it took a hit for you".

It's been months, and no problems. And I'm one who's hard on jewlery but this little thing you'd think is made of steel, I never take it off.

Today I'm out driving on an odd job for work, and BAM literally just barely missed what would have been a horrible car accident. Thankfully I was not hurt, my car missed an oncomig collision, and I somehow dodged it, and didn't even hit the curb. Mind you this was in a 2 lane canyon road with no rails.

I'm driving baffled, back to work at how I'm still alive. I get into work andlearn how I'm pretty much probably going to be let go. The reasons, seeming mostly due to financial hardship of my employer.

I leave work. I get in my car and start to drive home. I look down at my chest to grab my necklace (I do this out of habit) and I notice it's broken!!

The pendant thankfully had been saved by my bra, left hanging was a broken chain.

I get a phone call from my office manager, letting me know after evaluation and consideration I'm not being let go. In fact I'm being given a raise, and more promising position.

At this point I'm more concerned about my amulet more than anything else. I then thought back to the note. So I know I've been protected from something. What? The oncoming car? Financial protection of my job?

But now what? Words can not describe how unsafe and unprotected I feel now. I have immediately placed my amulet in my mojo bag, and have it on me until further instructions. I'm going to put some protection oil on it and burn some incense as well.

But how do I replace the chain? I assume it's far more than just buying another...

Any help?

Thanks in advance :)

Ohwhygeorgia
ohwhygeorgia

Re: Chain broke on protection amulet made by Cat

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Buy a new chain, as thin as the original. Do not use a thick chain, or you will never receive your warnings. Oil the amulet and pray over it and thank it for saving you from TWO hits in one day! Put the new chain on. Carry the broken chain to a crossroads -- or, in your case, to where the accident almost happened -- and drop it into the road. Drive on in safety.

Thanks you for letting me know how well this amulet is working for you.

For those interested in these. they are custom made and will take time to be made. You may inquire at the shop aqs you must personally request them and will be given a list of things to send to me. The cost is $60.00.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ohwhygeorgia » Thu May 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Cat,

Thank you for your guidance once again. I personally do want you to know how special this piece is you've made for me. I wear it every day.

I'll be praying over it tonight, and purchasing a chain tomorrow. The old chain will be properly disposed of.

Thanks again Cat,

Ohwhygeorgia
ohwhygeorgia

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri May 06, 2011 4:03 am

Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely calling the shop about this when I make my next order.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Believe129 » Fri May 06, 2011 4:42 am

Wow. It is awesome you are ok ohwhygeorgia! What a powerful amulet, eh?

I ordered an amulet from Ms. Cat too and I cant wait to receive it in the mail.... :)
Believe129

Using a ring with Van Van oil as a protective amulet?

Unread postby StarStruck » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:16 pm

I had a reading done and I know now that I need to protect my home and myself. I found what I was looking for in the LM catalog for my home-- got an evil eye talisman and some Van Van Oil, and while contemplating what to get for protection of self, I realized that the unusual four-leaf clover shape on the label of the Van Van oil is identical to a very special and precious ring that I have worn for years. I do pay attention to the little things around me and I took this as a "sign" or an "omen" because of the coincidence.

I feel like this ring could potentially have a lot of my energy attached to it because it has been with me through SO much in my life. If that is the case, what would be the effect of anointing it with the Van Van oil-- is it possible to "transform" my special ring into a protective amulet? My line of thinking is that perhaps it could, and maybe become a powerful one at that, since it is already so connected to me. If so, how should I go about fixing it/anointing it? Or should I just scrap the idea and continue shopping for a protective amulet that was handcrafted for that specific purpose-- to be a protective amulet? :) The Van Van oil has been ordered but not arrived yet-- I've never used it before or done anything like this.

One more silly question-- what happens when it gets wet through showering, washing hands, etc.? In order for it to work, should I continue working oil onto it, or is the first time it was anointed sufficient to accomplish the protection I'm seeking?

I hope this is in the proper forum for this post-- I debated whether to post here or in the "oils" forum. And being that my question isn't about an LM amulet, but about how to use LM products on a potential amulet, I hope this is still okay to be asking here, I certainly don't want to offend.

Thanks to whomever could shed some light.
StarStruck

Re: Using a ring with Van Van oil as a protective amulet?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Van Van is one of the best and most often used oils for dressing amulets of all kinds. You have found a good link between the old traditional label and your ring! Great!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 am

Hello :)

StarStruck wrote:One more silly question-- what happens when it gets wet through showering, washing hands, etc.? In order for it to work, should I continue working oil onto it, or is the first time it was anointed sufficient to accomplish the protection I'm seeking?

When I fix amulets for clients I do it over a period of days, usually a week but sometimes longer or shorter. So I would suggest that you anoint the ring with oil and pray over it for at least half an hour everyday for a week to fix it and get it set to work for you, once it's fixed I would suggest occasionally dressing it with oil and reaffirming your prayers over it, once a month is usually good.

I do hope that helps :D
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 am

Great advice here; I dress my amulets weekly after the initial ritual. I like to keep them strong and working for me.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 am

This has been a very informative thread with lots of great ideas! Thanks for posting your question StarStruck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StarStruck » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Thanks to all for these outstanding suggestions and advice. I'll begin fixing my ring as soon as the oil arrives!!!
StarStruck

Protection Amulet Suggestions Questions and Answers

Unread postby Primarose220 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:57 am

Hi,

I am thinking about buying an amulet and I wanted to know what is the best one to buy.

I would like to find an amulet that protects from protection from envy, jealousy, harm and gossip; provides spiritual protection; and keeps away negative energies, curses and rebellious spirits.

I also want it to attract wealth, to show new opportunities, and provide guidance.

Sincerely,

Primarose220
Primarose220

Re: The Best Protection and Wealth Amulet

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 am

Its really about what you are drawn to Primarose220. I recommend that you look through the list of Lucky Charms, Protective Amulets, Talismanic Jewelry and Religious Medals found here (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html).

On a personal note, I prefer amulet/talisman/mojos for specific purposes not a general one for all purposes.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: The Best Protection and Wealth Amulet

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 am

There is no one "best" amulet because every culture has developed its own unique stayles and tyes of aulets, so comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges.

There are many factors that go into buying an amulet. One of the most important is -- "Will i actually wear it?" because if an amulet does not suit your fashion style, it may be the best thing in the world but will stay home in your jewelry drawer.

That's why jwmclin is right -- Go to http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html and look them over. You need to consider what we offer in terms of cultural variation, designated intentions (in your case protection, with perhaps an addition of wealth), and for what looks good to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Protection Amulet and Talisman Suggestions, Please

Unread postby capricorn » Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 pm

I was told recently (this week) that I might be getting attacked (mugged) in either May or June. That wouldn't surprise me living in NYC. Any suggestions on what charm or amulet I can carry with me or any spells I can try.
capricorn

Re: Protection from being attacked

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 06, 2012 2:09 am

I would work with Archangel Michael and/or fiery wall of protection. You can get a fiery wall of protection mojo bag, and/or an Archangel Amulet that you can dress with fiery wall of protection.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Protection from being attacked

Unread postby capricorn » Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 am

Thank You so much Stars. You have been great with your suggestions, I will place an order ASAP (today) for the Archangel Amulet and Fiery of Wall Protection oil.
capricorn

Re: Protection Amulet and Talisman Suggestions, Please

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:53 pm

I have merged together into this thread a number of posts in which folks are asking about protection amulets in general.

Those threads which deal with a named product, by name, remain on their own.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Protection Amulet Suggestions Questions and Answers

Unread postby Temont » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 am

I bought a Hamsa hand with seeing eye keychain (not sure if I'm posting in the right spot) and I received it last week. I have been praying and anointing it, and finished my seven days of prayer Thursday.. The eye has fallen out of it today, along with the beaded danglies.. What to do?
Temont

Unread postby Temont » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:50 am

And before anyone answers, I wanted to add.. the eye is not cracked, it actually came off of the metal part... should I repair, throw it away or use it for something else?
Temont

Unread postby Temont » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:06 am

Ms. Cat, do you still make these? I need a good piece of protection jewelry. I also am curious if there are any jewelries that are used to reverse evil sent to you... If someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it, thank you
Temont

Unread postby TheBeard » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:12 am

I just ordered a palad khik or penis amulet, one that is said to be for protection, good fortune, good luck and hapiness in sex life. This one stood out to me due to an ongoing attack from a magical adept in these particular areas. My question is, when I bless this amulet is it okay for me to use both protection and luck drawing lm products to annoint it? For example, fwp and lucky buddha oil. Also I have the powder form of Fiery Wall of Protection only, can I still annoint this amulet with the powder in place of the oil?
TheBeard

Amulets to protect from negative people/influences?

Unread postby LeannaReece » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:55 pm

I've been feeling a really strong need to get myself some sort of amulet. Its like a nagging thought that keeps on bugging me. Currently, theres a lot of negativity going on in my life (especially with some family members) and I feel like I need some protection from all the "bad vibes", so to speak.

What are some good things to make an amulet for protection from? Are there particular animals, gemstones, materials that are good for this kind of thing?
LeannaReece

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo