Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection for Home Doors Windows Yard Car Tools Property

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Protection for Home Doors Windows Yard Car Tools Property

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:03 pm

A woman is capable of doing magic at any time. Some women even report feeling more powerful during their periods. Some women refrain from doing magic at certain points of cycles. Every woman is different.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:06 pm

ArcherGirl: I think this is a great idea! My wife works closely with Michael the Archangel ans she agrees...sounds perfect. One suggestion we have is to buy two Michael cards, one to bury in the jar and one to have inside of your home, either by itself or on a small altar to Michael the Archangel, for further work. Please keep us informed on how its going.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:17 pm

In my opinion it is not that women themselves vary so much but that different cultures have different traditions. Follow the traditions of your ancestors, if those feel right to you.Otherwise, study, learn, and join into the traditions of a different culture.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:51 pm

As far as I'm concerned, Lucky Mojo's Goofer's Dust is the very best. I put some on my lawn and it kept the kids off of it. Unfortunately, I did not state my intentions (and forgot about the lawn guy). A few days later, the lawn guy broke his leg after leaving my house (not on my property). oooops.....
HRCC Graduate #1631

masz

Unread post by masz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks Mary Bee and Catherine for your inputs. I guess its best to follow the ways of my ancestors so that they will be there to guide me in my work. Thanks again.

masz

Unread post by masz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Thanks Miss Aida...will look into the Goofer's Dust.

ArcherGirl1

Unread post by ArcherGirl1 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 am

Yes, I have only one St. Michael card, but I think I'd like to buy another along with a St. Michael candle. That's great advice, Joseph. Thank you!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:25 pm

You're welcome. My wife and I are at the point where we are starting to buy multiples of certain cards to have around when we need them!
Joseph Magnuson

rocksandplants

Unread post by rocksandplants » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:28 am

I built a rearview charm, works great, throw in everything you can find for safe travels, ash, comfrey, 5 finger, mugwort, lodestone, salt (from cat's book) , plus sharks tooth, alligator tooth, law keep away, plus a host of strong protection plants. I also threw in eyebright so i can see whats coming.

I just consecrate every time i have any close calls and i have nothing but good road luck. safe travels.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 am

Remember to include Wormwood into any Safe Travels work! Works very well for me.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:58 pm

A copy of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" will answer your questions about how to use these and other herbs.
They have a reputation for effectiveness in keeping away unwanted vistors, including the law.
catherine yronwode

BerthaB

Unread post by BerthaB » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:10 am

I feel that one of my neighbors is dressing my yard when Im not home. I want to cleanse and then protect my home and yard area. Any suggestions?
I love you Jesus!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:16 am

Hi BerthaB,

Having mirrors or evil eye charms in your window is a great way to work, as is the practice of keeping rue water outside the home or using in baths, powders and sprinkles: http://www.luckymojo.com/rueandcimaruta.html

For protecting the grounds of your home, ConjureMan Ali has a Fiery Wall of protection sword spell that has been featured in a number of the Lucky Mojo Rootwork hours. You can look up the podcasts and take a listen.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun May 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Hello again everyone. Since I have been reading this forum I have learned about a lot of "sneaky" tricks people do. Such as asking to use your bathroom and pulling hairs out of your hairbrush ... or sprinkling powders under the bath mat ... or putting a bit of oil on the drawer handles or doorknobs. Knowing this, the thought of letting my teenage daughter have a party brings out all sorts of paranoid "what ifs". We all know teenage girls can be hateful and jealous while smiling to your face, so I worry that hosting a party could be dangerous for my child. Then there is the question of one of the boys with a crush on her getting hair ... see the possibilities?

Short of having a party in a public place, how could I have people in my home and protect my family from all the easy access it affords folks who may not really be our friends? I had thought about having party goers only use the half bath ( which would have NONE of our personal concerns in it). We would scrub it before hand to make sure there were no hairs on the counter or floor. What else can I do to make the party where possible enemies have "less access" to devilment?

My plan so far is: Scrub everything with Chinese Wash and wipe down door knobs with Florida Water. Remove all personal items from party goer access like: hair brushes, make-up, shampoos; these things plus the dirty clothes hamper will be locked in my room. Burn a white candle during the party with a bit of Protection and Run Devil Run oil on it. Tell my child to not let people touch her hair if at all possible. Then do a complete house cleanse AFTER the party.

Does anyone have any other practical Protection ideas, or advice to be more "on top of things" while people are milling about in my house?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun May 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Adding Protection oil (or Fiery Wall of Protection) to your daughter's shampoo could help protect against her hair being used. Sprinkling red brick dust across your doorways, and/or planting 9 Devil's Shoe Strings across the path to your home could help ward off people who intend trouble.

You could also dress a candle with Peaceful Home or Tranquility, or sprinkle Peace Water around, to create an environment that encourages everybody to be cool, instead of any nefarious plotting.
Two-Headed Doctor

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Thank you for the reply Dr. Hob. The Devil Shoe Strings and red brick dust are used to keep evil people away, correct? So, if a person was planning on coming to the party to gather personal concerns, or lay down tricks, they might "get sick" or, for whatever reason, decide NoT to come in the house? I like that angle of protection!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun May 26, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm partial to preventative measures. It reduces the amount of mess to be cleaned up, later.
Two-Headed Doctor

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun May 26, 2013 8:40 pm

You could also hoodoo the REFRESHMENTS by serving homemade hot and spicy snacks and praying over the garlic and red pepper. Doesn't everybody love hot, vinegary Buffalo Wings with garlicky ranch dressing?

More ideas here:

Cooking with Magical Herbs, Hoodoo Foods! Cookbook
cooking-with-magial-herbs,-hoodoo-foods ... t4443.html

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 27, 2013 7:45 am

MissMichaele wrote:You could also hoodoo the REFRESHMENTS...
That idea is going into my notes. I kinda want hot wings now, too...
Two-Headed Doctor

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon May 27, 2013 8:33 am

Me too Dr. Hob! Thank you for the suggestion Miss Michaele! I read through the link you sent and it has my head spinning with ideas. Hoodooing the snacks to repel evil is another layer of protection! Maybe I could bake some poppy seed bread with the prayer to confuse any "would-be" evil doers? ....

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 27, 2013 11:38 am

MoonBreath wrote:Thank you for the suggestion Miss Michaele! I read through the link you sent and it has my head spinning with ideas.
Delighted to hear that! I believe conjure cooking is one of my favorite kinds of work :D
Hoodooing the snacks to repel evil is another layer of protection! Maybe I could bake some poppy seed bread with the prayer to confuse any "would-be" evil doers?

Or lemon-poppyseed salad dressing ... or cake. Lemon is a cleanser, too.

Say, do you have dark-colored carpet in your house? Sprinkle a few poppy seeds on the floor for them to step in.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon May 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Clean the house with Chinese Floor Wash before hand .... :)
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

Pennyplum28

Unread post by Pennyplum28 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Hey Spiritual world, I wanted some help with a issue.

Say for instance I and my girl just move and her family wants to come over to see how she is doing from another country. And you don’t want them to throw anything in your house to cause confusion, obstacles or for them to maybe drive us away or apart.

I’m just trying to protect my home and my girl from anything.

So I was wondering what are something’s I can buy to make sure my house is protected and secure until they leave?

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:23 am

Hello, Pennyplum28

You can try sprinkling some Fiery Wall of Protection Sachet Powders around your home. Also you can do a Fiery Wall of Protection spell to protect you and her from harm. You can read about how to preform yourself here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Or you can get the spell kit, it comes with full instructions and all the supplies you need:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

Hope this helps!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Sprinkling Peace Water is also a great way to ensure only people with good intentions enter your home and that your home remains a bastion of peace and happiness.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

curiocrow
HRCC Student

Unread post by curiocrow » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:27 am

Lots of great information in this thread. My significant other and I are moving to a rental home a town over where the crime is a bit higher since it is located next to a campus. The neighborhood and landlords seem great, but there are the occasional break ins or thefts from the yard. I may end up working with devil's shoe string in the ground and/or the Chinese wash with fiery protection added in. Many years ago, I purchased an alligator head. I've heard hanging one over the door should protect from people entering. I was wondering if anyone had any further info on this?

Reason: LM does not carry alligator heads

California Sister
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by California Sister » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:09 am

Since our move to Northern Virginia, my Dad is opening up about a great deal of his family. I am finding that the things I am interested in are things that he knows about. Now that he is finally getting a clue to my interests, my Dad is telling me about item, product and plant uses by his Mother and Aunts...I have hit family gold! :D Something that came up recently is the use of Red Devil Lye. He told me that they would boil animal left overs (he grew up on a farm in South Carolina) and make soap by adding this product. Can anyone tell me about other uses...? Thank You.
Linda, California Sister

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:43 am

Animal fat plus lye (or wood ash, which contains lye) is THE original recipe for soap. PapaGee is the one to go to for advice on that subject.

As to Red Devil Lye, however, its uses in hoodoo are protective, like other harsh, corrosive substances.

"Nowhere is the devil seen more clearly as a helpful ally than in hoodoo practices that employ the image of the Red Devil to guard one's property. It so happens that there is a popular American brand of lye (a powerful caustic chemical used in soap-making and to clear out drain pipes) that bears the trade-name "Red Devil." In past times, this product was sold in boxes bearing a very nice drawing of the devil; these days it is packaged in plastic jars and the devil image is quite simplified and reduced in size. However, the use of the product has not changed: to protect your property from intruders or from people who may want to lay a trick or put down powders for you to step in or step over, simply bury four unopened containers of Red Devil lye at the four corners of the property with the Devil images facing outward to guard the premises." -- The Devil, catherine yronwode

DoctorG
HRCC Student

Unread post by DoctorG » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:02 am

My wife wanted to get rid of a flowerbed in front of our house, and while she was at it, she had them pull out the sidewalk from the driveway to the front door. We are in the process of building a new sidewalk using paving stones.

I was wondering if there's an opportunity here? Something I could plant under the pavers to protect our home?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, geraldbelton,

Oh, gosh, there's an array of things you can do: Protection amulets, (I've heard of Small St Joseph Statues), etc.

Find wonderful ideas on this page: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

What about Railroad Spikes? www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Just some ideas here. Maybe other moderators will have more ideas for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:54 am

What would be the simplest spell to do for protection of the house and family before doing a wash-down of it? I have some Van-Van oil, all the Fiery Wall products, and some protective herbs. The main thing I'm worried about is 1) those who threaten the peace of the family, both within and without, 2) disaster, and 3) thieves and burglars; the number 1 is the one I'm most concerned about, and I'm not all that worried about the rest, except maybe tornadoes.

My guess would be to go through the house with some white candles anointed with FWOP and Peaceful Home oil, and maybe some FW incense as well, top-to-bottom, front-to-back. Would that be a good, simple spell?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Hello Luckbewithme876,

Fumigating the house with FWOP incense is definitely a good simple way to put some protection on the house. You can also anoint all the door and window posts with FWOP oil. For working on keeping peace within the home you might want to get some Peaceful Home products (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html). You can sprinkle the powders in all the rooms or burn the incense as well. You might think about getting the kit to start the process and then once you have done that you can just maintain it with using the products periodically throughout the house.

Hope this is helpful!

Nathen

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:00 pm

natstein wrote:Hello Luckbewithme876,

Fumigating the house with FWOP incense is definitely a good simple way to put some protection on the house. You can also anoint all the door and window posts with FWOP oil. For working on keeping peace within the home you might want to get some Peaceful Home products (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html). You can sprinkle the powders in all the rooms or burn the incense as well. You might think about getting the kit to start the process and then once you have done that you can just maintain it with using the products periodically throughout the house.

Hope this is helpful!

Nathen
Thank you again, Natstein. :) I will definitely do that. Would adding some FWOP oil to the water used for cleaning the house help matters?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876,

Yes, it will help

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Hello All,

I have been looking through this thread and my apologies in advance if it is redundant. I'm wondering if the same solutions for protection of the property, would be the same for protecting a loved one's grave? I ask because my mother passed away a few months ago and today when my father went to visit her grave, he said he had found boards and other random items around, near, almost ON my mom's grave. I know they have been doing some construction and other work there, but I found that extremely disrespectful. It angered him, naturally, and of course myself when he told me. I was wondering if there is anything I can use to form a barrier around that space so that no one messes with her grave or just tosses stuff around like that. Maybe they didnt mean any harm by it, but they still shouldve been a bit more considerate, as that is someone's place of final rest. Thank you in advance for the suggestions, advice. Have a great one. I appreciate yall.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:41 pm

lonewolfinc, I am going to watch this post to see responses. This is a great concern, and may have been answered someone in the forum. I am going to do a quick search, and return if I find any relevant information.

A thought came to mind, five spot the grave site with Fiery Wall of Protection. Read about it here. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

If you are not familiar with the term, "five-spot" ... read here http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#quincunx
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:42 am

Thank you very much jwmcclin! I am still also looking around and looking in other topics to see if I can find something. I am abit slow right now, I admit. And yes, I am familiar with the Five Spot and I am fortunate that I do have Lucky Mojo's FWOP! Thank God. I have that and other oils, herbs, etc.. We have had people showing up and coming to our home uninvited and some not so good people, that I thought were friends. I have cleansed the house from back to front with Chinese Wash and Vinegar and Amonnia, Florida Water, Siete Machos, etc. as well as burned white sage and other peaceful home incense and even washed around with peaceful home wash. Outside, I have sprinkled black salt along with a mix of her graveyard dirt, my blood, and other protective herbs so that no one messes around our home too. It was storming badly earlier and lightning and very windy and rained abit, but all the while, I felt comfortable and felt no fear about it. It was as if, she was aiding it. I was thinking, maybe she was also angry that those people disrespected her grave. But I did my best to speak to her and comfort her. I was always protective of my mother, still am. I miss her very much. Thank you and thank everyone here for all yalls help. It is appreciated.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Tinamichelle

Unread post by Tinamichelle » Thu May 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Hello everyone. I need some advice. I have a enemy that keep trying to bring major problems and issues to my family. She keep doing work towards me and my man. She's messing with our money. And on top of that I think she has buried something in our yard. I really need all the advice I can get to basically clean our yard, and what to do to clear ourselves of what work she has done to us already. So our luck can build back up.

Reason: Double posting. She postedthis elsewhere and it ws answered

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:33 am

Hi everyone,

I don't know where to post this question because I tried to start a thread to ask for help about protecting the car. So I came here as it's a thread about cleansing and blessing. Please, the moderation crew move this thread where it's correct because I don't know how and where start a thread about cars. If there are car protection threads I would appreciate your guidance.

Well, my car is totally jinxed!!! Since I bought it I have had not accidents (thanks God) but incidents provoked for other people relating the painting, scratches, little crashes which destroyed the painting and now, it has been totally painted as if it was new and only three months after someone unknown has crashed a bit of his car onto mine and the car's door painting has been ruined! The responsible for this runaway so I cannot ask for help to the assurance company :(

It's like my car wasn't allowed to be beautiful and well painted. That's why I wanted to start a thread here to ask for spells or any kind of help to protect cars as we want our homes cleansed and blessed.

It would be nice having a thread about drivers who love driving and share spells and rituals to protect our "steel horses".

Thanks everybody for guiding me.

Nice greetings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:07 am

Hi, Marie Laveau

I moved your post to the car protection thread, as requested, but now it is late at night and i don't have time to reply. Maybe someone else will jump in. If not, i will reply later.
catherine yronwode

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:32 pm

The last two weeks in September someone put two foreign balls that are the size of a baseball and I believe that they could be fruit from another country. The first two were brown and dried out looking and they were placed under my air conditioner. I took a twig and knocked it off my window sill and it sounded hollow.

Two weeks after that, someone replaced the two that I knocked down, with two green balls that were fresh but the same exact objects as the other items.

A week later someone had knocked one of them down and crushed it onto my walkway and after 1 week they turned black. The other one I left it in my window to show that I wasn't fearful. Last Saturday it started getting cooler and I took my air conditioner out of my window and knocked the last ball out of my window.

About 3 days later I see a thick, rusted, broken chain that is about four inches long lying in the walkway. I don't know what any of this means but it cannot be good. I am so sorry that this is so long but can someone tell me what this means and how I can help myself?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:32 pm

Hello starskylady,

I'm not sure what this means, as I can't see the objects for myself, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to up the protection on your home and yourself. You can find lots of information on protection work here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello, Sister Jean:

I am just seeing your response. I am going to read those links and thank you so much for responding.

m_beth13
Newly Registered

Unread post by m_beth13 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Hello. I am going away for a few days. While I am away I want to protect my room and some other things I have in the house from an enemy that is friends with my roommate. I know she will come over once she finds out I am out of town and will possibly mess with my stuff like she has done before. What kind of protection spell can I do to make sure she does not come into my room?

bythebeautifulsea

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:14 am

m_beth13,
I'm sure others with more knowledge than me will jump in with some great rootwork advice...my instinct would be to reach for fiery wall of protection, salt and barberry, but I'm sure there's a lot more you could do. However, just from a practical standpoint, can you put a keyed lock/deadbolt on the door to your room? Put everything you want left alone in there, then remove the regular doorknob and replace with a doorknob with a lock of some sort? Even if you're not particularly handy, this is pretty easy to do; I have done so myself when I briefly lived with an untrustworthy roommate.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:42 am

m_beth13,

bythebeautifulsea gave you great advise on protecting your property while gone. I would surely hide anything that is of value, and dust them with fiery wall of protection powder to keep them from being touched. Dressing your door, windows, lock with fiery wall of protection, pray the petition and prayer to God to ask to protect your stuff while gone. Barberry is great as discussed to prevent someone from doing something. You can also make a commanding jar to command the person to leave your stuff alone, add items such as calamous root, licorice root, essence of bend over powder, devil shoe string, any other items used in this method. You can add knot weed to hold the person down and prevent them from moving or doing something. A freezer spell to freeze them out of your stuff. I would even consider hot footing the person to keep them off of your property.

Banishing oil to rid of bad people: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html
Devil shoe string oil, rid bad people and protect from enemies- dress devil shoe with it: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-devils-shoe-string.html
Essence of bend over products, to make them bend to your will: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-essence-of-bend-over.html
Fiery wall of protection products to dress you, your stuff, windows etc: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html
These come in baths, incense, oils and sachet powders, you can burn the incense in the room, smoke the items, dress the items with oil, powder paper items with the sachet powders, dress candles with the oil to protect you, protect your stuff.

Barberry to stop a person from doing something: http://www.herbmagic.com/barberry.html
Calamous root for control: http://www.herbmagic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
Devil shoe string, stop an enemy trip them up: http://www.herbmagic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html
Grains of paradise used to protect around the home: http://www.herbmagic.com/grains-of-paradise.html
Knot Weed: to stop and hold an enemy down: http://www.herbmagic.com/knot-weed.html
Licorice root to control a person: http://www.herbmagic.com/licorice-root.html
Hotfoot powder to send an enemy away: http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-hot-foot.html
Herbs above can be used in a mojo, used on candles, powdered and sprinkled around etc.

Freezer spell information: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Free spells including protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Talismans used for protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyw.html

Lot of information here, idea is to give you things to think about and how they can be deployed in a traditional manner in many ways to support your work. Such as dressing items, making a talisman or seal for protection, using candles for protection. I hope this helps guide you!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”