Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection for Home Doors Windows Yard Car Tools Property

gcn2u

Protection for Home Doors Windows Yard Car Tools Property

Unread post by gcn2u » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:31 am

I have a question is there any herbs, oils, candles or spiritual items that can be used to prevent someone from breaking in or shooting a house. My friend is worried that with some off the confusion thats been around her family that someone may break in or shoot her house....please respond back

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Protection for Home Doors Windows Yard Car Tools Property

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi there,

The most comprehensive list of protection spells, talismans, herbs, and roots as found in Conjure practice can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:18 pm

gcn2u wrote:I have a question is there any herbs, oils, candles or spiritual items that can be used to prevent someone from breaking in or shooting a house. My friend is worried that with some off the confusion thats been around her family that someone may break in or shoot her house....please respond back
Fiery Wall of Protection is the way to go and make sure you have salt in the corners of the place.

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 pm

As for protection herbs and roots, there is a long, long list in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." I recommend that you purchase this book, as it will open your eyes to how herbs and roots are used, and will provide answers to many qustions you have yet to ask! :-) Buy the book here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#botany

It is available in two editions:

BOO-GRI-HHHC Book Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode $39.95
BOO-GRI-HHSC Book Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode $14.95
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:55 pm

If you feel comfortable, you could work with St. Michael. You can get a glass candle with his image on it, or you can get a red glass encased candle and print out his image from the internet/ or a prayer card. He is a great protector. I usually say his prayer, and then write a petition about who I want him to protect me from. I usually do this in addition to any protection spell work I do.

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 am

Hello, Everyone I would like to know if there is a possilbility that i can bury a protection spell to protect my home and all who lives there in my own yard? Thanks

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Hi mysticlady,
mysiclady wrote:Hello, Everyone I would like to know if there is a possilbility that i can bury a protection spell to protect my home and all who lives there in my own yard? Thanks
One classic protection spell to protect one's property uses railroad spikes to "nail down" the corners of one's property:

http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

You may also find the Firey Wall of Protection family of products (including the Firey Wall of Protection spellkit) to be of interest:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good Luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Check out devil's shoestring's. I recall a spell that was talked about in an older Lucky Mojo radio show. I think it involved pushing 9 shoestrings into the earth along the path to your home to protect it. I'm sure this can be elaborated on and it seems like a powerful spell to me. Also, check out witch bottles. My grandmother and many of my relatives planted rue plants at the front gate or door to the home. This is done to protect the property, home and all who live in it safe from the evil eye. My family is from Portugal, so this stems from European beliefs. Protection powder can be sprinkled into nine small bottles and buried around the property. You could combine the powder with a piece of iron an herb her like angelica to seal the deal.

Frindle

Unread post by Frindle » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:55 pm

I grew up in a household that did not have privacy. Contraband items (anything they didn't understand, but particularly anything that was not at church on Sunday) were thrown out, or worse, made public spectacle for ridicule, publicly damned,then thrown out. Now, as a grown adult, my apartment and it's contents are STILL "under seige and fair game" when my relatives come to visit.(they live nearby) My completely benign altar and it's current set up, get "redecorated", moved , contents dumped out as trash in the name of "helping" or "There were leaves in there!" I am not joking, even things cannot be hid under the bed without someone "accidently" finding something whilst doing something completely innocent.(they claim) Ugh! I go through wild times trying to keep this life private, but I have stood up for myself about the snooping and then telling/showing/persecuting me. The obvious question is what spell can I perform to stop this? "Protection of items" spells tend to mean against theft and items leaving the house. I want my things left alone and not snooped and commented upon.
Have not found anything seemingly conclusive online or at this site. Time to ask those who might know.. TIA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 pm

"Protection of items" spells tend to mean against theft and items leaving the house. I want my things left alone and not snooped and commented upon.
Same thing. You want your stuff protected. Don't make it so complicated. Just do a heavy duty protection spell.
catherine yronwode

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:55 pm

I wanted to know if anyone could tell me if I can use fennel seeds and oregano to stop unwanted persons from entering my home, also has anyone had positive effects using the 9 broomstraws, if so could you tell me your experience with broomstraws,Did you have good results?

Thank You

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Oregano is used to keep the law away. i think you should redirect this questions to the herbs section.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

SeekingTruth
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekingTruth » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 pm

I just found out my brother has been breaking into my room and picking the lock, i am so PISSED at this disrespect...he's really good at picking locks and figuring out things like that, so as many times as i change it, he will find a way to break in...anyone have any suggestions on spells to make sure he STAYS out??? Would sprinkling fiery wall of protection oil on my lock help? and burning a (black??) candle with commanding oil to make sure he stays out, be good enough? :evil:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 am

You could do hot foot...to hot foot him away from your room. You could do a freezer jar to freeze him out of your room as well. Another thing I like to work with is barberry. You could sprinkle it around your window sill like at the top if thats possible. However, I would do a binding spell on him with a doll, and bind his arms and legs so that he cannot go in your room anymore.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:22 am

You can put up Fiery Wall, and if you feel like being gentle, since this is your brother, use Banishing products to keep him banished from your room. You can also use Knotweed to tie up his attempts at getting into your room. Hot footing may be a bit harsh, but its up to you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:13 pm

I stopped by my old friends home the other day and noticed they had a lime cut in two and the pieces were placed at each corner of the front door. What is that for?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 am

I have no idea. Try asking them?
HRCC Student #1559

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 am

i think it's to repel evil eye and bad energy

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 am

In india people also put lime & green chillies at the top of the door - no idea though what it;s for.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:10 pm

I've read of using lemons or limes as spiritual cleansers by putting them behind doors in one of Miss Starr's books. It absorbs any negativity that comes into the home - and one replaces them each week.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 pm

It's meant to absorb negativity and the evil eye. In England when people move into a new place they often place a new lemon into their chimney. So this tradition influences a few different cultures(though some might say that the British and the Indian might have influenced one another on this) Its also suppose to work against hag-riders and stable witches.

detached

Unread post by detached » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 pm

i've known a woman 2 carry 1 n her purse.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Was it for her drink? lol sorry I couldnt help it, I have a friend who carries one sliced in a baggy when she goes out to have with her corona. ;-)

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 pm

interesting replies..thanks everyone.

Shery2

Unread post by Shery2 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Devi mentioned that in the Ms. Starr's Books also explain about these lemons behind the door? I would like to know the full name of Ms. Starr's, I read all the LM books section but did not see anything with that name.
If it is not much trouble...could you please clarify the name? I would like to purchase some of these books. thank you :)
shery

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:34 am

That was mentioned in Miss Starr's money conjure book. It was just a small mention when talking about spiritual cleansing. It didn't go into any more detail than saying some folks put one behind their front door and change it weekly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

darknessdescends

Unread post by darknessdescends » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:07 pm

(The poster lord_of_the_void, aka darknessdescends aka whipdeath@yahooo.com aka whhipdeath@yahoo.com (who had two usenerames, which is a TOS violation in itself) posted here about

keep people AWAY from my room...

Later this person deleted all of its posts, renamed them "deleted" and was banned for causing me a lot of board clean-up work. The questions remain generally of interest with respect to the excellent replies that were generated, so rather than delete the threads, i am posting this notice and reinstating the thread titles --cat)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Someone else had this very same problem. Here is the link, and the recommendation I and another poster gave.
making-someone-stay-out--t3939.html#p20305

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:09 am

I think barberry is quite great, and that is a great idea in this situation. I would definitely try it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:11 am

I was just thinking you might want to work with some mustard seeds and/or poppy seeds as mustard seeds disrupt activities of people,and poppy seeds create confusion, and can help weaken someone to do what you want them to do.

lioness2

Unread post by lioness2 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:17 am

My husband is involved with a woman that has constantly does things to break us up. She has succeeded once before and I got him back with some help.

7 days ago i found eggshells around my front door on the ground but no yolk and i thought just maybe my kids snuck an egg and got rid of the evidence. when asked they said they didn't do it.

To make a long story short tonite one of my sons said he had to clean up egg yolk off the door and he thought some kids did it. My baby boy said there's more eggs under the mat at the door. so i peeled back the mat at the front door and there is egg yolk with black spots in yolk. Earlier that day my husband said he was moving out and has not been home since.

What can i do? i am new to hoodoo and got to know about it because this girl dressed my husband penis for me somehow and i nearly bleed to death while i was pregnant. I wasn't a believer in witchcraft because it hadn't happened to me until now. I did get help with the bleeding issue and the baby was fine.

I m so tired of dealing with her already. She has her own husband but she wants mine because he owns a popular club in our area. I am having her put in a box of mirrors but it has not stopped her from causing this breakup and on top of that i didn't know what a breakup egg was or what to look for since this is new to me.

please help me save my family. I have had a reading done by miss cat before and shed a lot of light too on my situation.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:50 am

1) You MUST cleanse yourself, and your home. I would recommend getting rid of the contents (eggs and the floor mat) far from your house as quickly as possible. Then order some Chinese wash, but for now I would cleanse your door step, and the inside of your home with ammonia (you can dilute it with water). As for cleansing yourself, you can cleanse yourself and the rest of your family (Definitely need to cleanse your husband) with an egg. Rub the egg down your naked body, you can say psalm 37th or 51st. Then break the egg in a clear bowl of water or a cup. If it comes out like a normal egg should meaning no hair, blood, or anything else that should not be there, then that is okay. Dispose of remains at a tree far from your home. However, I would still do an uncrossing bath with uncrossing crystals or you could get a 13 herb bath. If you husband does not want to talk a bath or let you rub the egg down his body, then put the egg on his picture, and follow the same procedure. As for the bath, you can do an uncrossing bath by making a doll of him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

2) You need to employ some protection. If you like working with saints, you can work with St. Michael. If you do not like saints, I would recommend that you get a firey wall of protection kit to protect you and your family. Along with that you should get some four thieves vinegar and pour it around property. I would sprinkle in some fear not walk over evil oil or powder in that mix of four thieves vinegar that wash your property with.

3)Putting her in a mirror box is a great idea, But it may feel like it is not working because you have not cleansed yourself or your husband. I would recommend that you do that.

4) You need to get a reading, and call the shop to order supplies ASAP. It can take some time for the products to get to you, but you can have lucky mojo set some lights for you OR you can have a rootworker do some work for you/consult you on how you should handle your situation. But some protection and uncrossing work needs to be done so that whatever this woman has done can be taken off.

http://www.readersandrootworker.org

5) Once you do this then do a reconcilation kit to bring your husband back and do some stay with me spell kit to make sure that he stays faithful to you. I would recommend that you get a nation sack to make sure that he cannot be lured away. However, the major thing here is protection, and cleansing.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:53 am

In addition, here is a thread that gives some suggestions to keep another woman out of your relationship.
how-to-freeze-her-out--t5093.html

But perhaps you need an experienced person to step in, and help you out. Its really not nice when another person interferes in a marriage, and if I were you I would definitely consider doing some reversal work to make all that negativity come back to her...along with the mirror box.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:34 am

The type of egg spell described -- a break-up egg -- is, alas, a common hoodoo spell employed by angry, vindictive, greedy, obsessed, and hurtful people to break up a couple who live together.

Yes, it is also employed by justified spouses who want their mates back and hope to break them apart from outside lovers, but it is most effective when used against a couple that lives together in the same house, and that is why it is a common recourse by people outside the marriage who want one partner to leave the house, rather than being used to keep a spouse from seeing an outside lover.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:42 pm

If I recall correctly, the spell has strong roots in both hoodoo and ancient Jewish magick. If you've had this egg thrown at your door, it may have been for the purpose of breaking you and your husband up. You absolutely want to get a reading so you can know whether you need to perform any work that requries you to send stuff back at her. It will also help to shed light on whether magick is actually being used against you.

Regardless you need to protect yourself and cleanse your house. Stars gave great advise on how to cleanse yourself using the 13-herb bath along with the egg cleansing. The reading may also indicate how many days of cleansing will be necessary to get this mess out your hair.

For protection I would five spot your windows and doors with Firey Wall of Protection oil. Follow this up by sprinkling your front door with Salt, Black Pepper, and Devil's Shoe String and pray for all your enemies work be tripped up.

Look into hiring a profession and look at LM's spellkits to help you out in these situations.

Good luck!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:07 am

You've gotten some great advise, all I'd add is to start working Peaceful Home type stuff. Most break up spells work by causing fighting and disharmony between the two people, and most people that will do break up work will work steadily on you. So to mitigate their work somewhat begin to draw in harmony and peace between you now.

I cannot recommend enough the LM Peaceful Home honey jar spell kit. Its very effective and a great deal. You might also get the full Peaceful Home spell-kit and work that along side or in place of the honey jar.

Also you might pick up some Peace Water.

Best of Luck to you
HRCC Student #1559

lioness2

Unread post by lioness2 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 pm

you know my greatest fear is not being confident enough in myself to take care of the mess. I almost want to use the term not "strong" enough to fight with a veteran person. It is quite obvious that she has done this before and knows what she is doing.

I don't know if it is hoodoo or some other type of folk magic she is using but does it matter? will using Lucky Mojo products and kits handle all type of magical arts, if that is the correct word?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 pm

You have assessed yourself as haveing a sense of confidence that is low. You may need a helper.

We have told you that this is an old hoodoo spell, probably derived from Jewish sources, so you don't need to ask about or wonder about that again.

Will Lucky Mojo products protect you from the folk magic of another culture?

Well, folk magic is not like a game, where you cannot mix the game pieces and rule-sets from one game with another game. It is more like cooking, where some ingredients and recipes are very characteristic of certain cultural cooking styles, but others are almost universal.

For instance, sushi is strictly Japanese, and would never be mistaken for the food of another culture, but pretty much every culture in the world can roast or bake a chicken for you.

Protection spells are like roast or baked chicken -- every culture has 'em.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:37 pm

One of the beautiful things about hoodoo is that because of its roots from Native American magick, Jewish/Near Eastern Magick, African magick, and even some Eastern influences (chinese floor wash and other asiatic herbs and roots) you are pretty much covered.

While there are some protections aimed as specifically cultural things like cleaning up tricks or other messes laid down for you, the overall protections spells will work no matter what system she's worked with. Things like FWP don't need to know what "system" a person is using in order to keep them out of your life and you protected.

There are *some* times when a person's culture or system of folk magick should be taken into consideration as it makes things easier, but this is where the reading comes in. Your reader will be able to tell you what's going on, how it can be dealt with, and if they are the person for you. If not they will refer you to a collegue who specializes a bit more in that field. Definately check out AIRR.

lioness2

Unread post by lioness2 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 am

thank you conjure man you have made my mind feel more at peace! I feel now like I "can" fight this battle with this awful person. I am even going to look into placing and order being that it takes some time to get to me. I am very determine not to let her have my family or my husband! Then if I see that I am not getting the results I want I will again contact an AIRR worker to assist me.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:48 am

Placing an order is good but in this case, since she knows what she's doing and you're a novice, I think you can very well benefit from a reading - maybe from Ms Cat or someone who works for LM who can tell you what magical remedies would most effective here, before you place an order. That should save you a lot troubles and make sure you're on the right track. A reading is fairly cheap - you don't want to possibly waste your time and effort in saving your marriage.
HRCC Graduate #1610

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:10 am

Jumping in late, but however... You should dress your wedding ring with some Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Taht way, you re protecting the relationship as well as yourself.

lioness2

Unread post by lioness2 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:07 pm

My door was egged on the 20th of feb. and by the 5th of march my house was locks were changed and we were forced to move out. I noticed my husband took his things with him and put them separately from ours. So he has moved out! He does not admitt to moving from us he said he is just keeping them with him versus at my sister house with us in the u-hual. just to say the egg worked for her! I havent order from Lucky Mojo just yet; i am trying get a reading but its hard to get someone on short notice.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

I am so sorry that the situation is getting worse. When you first wrote, seven days had passed, and now another 5 days have elapsed. We have been trying to suggest things to you all along, but unless you DO something, this will just get completely out of hand.

Rather than fretting over how long it will take you to book a reader, or how long it will take you to receive supplies, start praying tonight.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:34 pm

I agree with Cat. You can start praying to a saint ( or just pure prayer) tonight without a candle or anything. In addition, some of the suggestions given to you do not require the use of LM products just yet. I would recommend that you at least get a light lit at the church for protection from anything else happening. You can perform an egg cleansing tonight as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Yes, getting a candle lit at Missionary Independent can go a long way, especially if you don't want things to get any worse. You could light a Return to Me candle to get him to move back with you, a Peaceful Home to soothe things, Uncrossing, Reversal, or Protection. Any combination of those, or just one could help out a great deal. The beauty of the candle service is that you'll get a basic candle reading sent to you so you'll have idea of what's going on for that. Book yourself a reader as soon as you can and as Miss cat suggested, start praying!

Aponi896

Unread post by Aponi896 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:00 am

Ok sent out one order for LM products and then it got me thinking about protecting my home as well.

I went though the catalogue of products and read about Fiery Wall of Protection powder, oil and Peace Water. Which one of these would bring out the most calming and soothing protection type energy with the family and with outsiders who just show up at our doorstep...I would like to spread some of these products sparingly of course (course I'm bit low on funds) around the windows and corners of my house without having the family wonder what is on there windows and corners ofthere house???

I'm thinking just get peace water and call it a day but I just feel like its missing some other element in my mind.

Trying to protect it discreetly without getting in trouble ;)

Thank you again for all of your wonderful suggestions & ideas in advance.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:01 am

Here is an informative post by Hailsdiscordia that I think people should view (or review) about home protection:

home-protection-t1217.html

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 am

If you don't want to use something as hot and harsh as Fiery Wall Of Protection then use plain Protection oil/powders/incense. Or Guardian Angle, those both mix very well with the kinds of things you mention Aponi. I also suggest mixing Peaceful Home and Protection or Guardian Angle, and House Blessing. They all smell great together too :)
HRCC Student #1559

Aponi896

Unread post by Aponi896 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 am

HailDiscordia wrote:If you don't want to use something as hot and harsh as Fiery Wall Of Protection then use plain Protection oil/powders/incense. Or Guardian Angle, those both mix very well with the kinds of things you mention Aponi. I also suggest mixing Peaceful Home and Protection or Guardian Angle, and House Blessing. They all smell great together too :)

Wait Hail Fiery Wall of Protection is a harsh ingredient, how so? let me know before I order stuff I may not need on a bit of budget here :( ...... And LM has plain protection oils powders that's good I saw Peace Water as well, would that help any? And which is better to order powder or oils??? Or should I get a packet of each?

My main goal is to protect my without the family knowing what I am doing and to keep the relatives at peace with each other & protect them from uninivited guest and from each other....

and thank you again for your immediate reply back Hail :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:26 am

Aponi896 wrote: Wait Hail Fiery Wall of Protection is a harsh ingredient, how so?
Maybe harsh was the wrong word but it is called Fiery Wall of Protection for a reason. Think of it like this, its a line of fire, if something crosses it they get burnt. But of the protection formulas it is my favorite.

Aponi896 wrote:I saw Peace Water as well, would that help any?
Peace Water would help, it brings peace to where it is sprinkled and is said to ensure that only good people can enter your home.
Aponi896 wrote:And which is better to order powder or oils??? Or should I get a packet of each?
That depends on what you want to do, oils are good for wood and metal surfaces,dressing candles, fixing amulets and feeding mojo hands. Powders are great to sprinkle around the house, into shoes, dress papers and dress candles after they have been dressed with oil. I personally would go with the oil in your case, because its great to seal the windows and doors of a home with a five-spot of oil.

Miss cat explains the history and uses of hoodoo sachet powders and oil much better then I can at these pages:

Oils

Powders
HRCC Student #1559

Aponi896

Unread post by Aponi896 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 pm

HailDiscordia wrote: Maybe harsh was the wrong word but it is called Fiery Wall of Protection for a reason. Think of it like this, its a line of fire, if something crosses it they get burnt. But of the protection formulas it is my favorite.

Peace Water would help, it brings peace to where it is sprinkled and is said to ensure that only good people can enter your home.
That depends on what you want to do, oils are good for wood and metal surfaces,dressing candles, fixing amulets and feeding mojo hands. Powders are great to sprinkle around the house, into shoes, dress papers and dress candles after they have been dressed with oil. I personally would go with the oil in your case, because its great to seal the windows and doors of a home with a five-spot of oil.

Miss cat explains the history and uses of hoodoo sachet powders and oil much better then I can at these pages:

Oils

Powders

Hail I thank you for explaining it to me very easily I have an idea of what I will be ordering now :) thank you for breaking it down for me and those 2 links at the end made me realize what I need to do as well. I just have to start small and work ease myself into blessing and tricks. I worry that when I order one thing I see someone else post up new information and new methods on protecting one's home and I get a bit confused thinking I order too little or not enough of the LM products..... :?

but thank you for the reply back... :)

lioness2

Unread post by lioness2 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Hello everyone,

I just got a chance to do the egg cleansing on myself and a picture of my husband. The egg for him was a little stringy a few bubbles but otherwise clear and i recited the psalms 37. The egg for my self had some stringy looking whites of the egg and the yolk had blood in the yolk. Not a lot but nonethe less it didnt look like a normal egg as much as I make eggs. So what does this mean? and what should I do about it? should I be concerned?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:23 pm

It means that you have been crossed like with a jinxing spell, or perhaps someone is throwing negativity your way, OR you could have just not cleansed yourself in a while. I would continue doing the egg cleansing until the eggs come out clear. and then follow up with either an uncrossing spell kit, or at least the 13 herb bath if you can. You need employ some protection, and I would do so with the fiery wall of protection OR have St. Michael protect you. He is a fierce protector and will strike down any one that tries to hurt you. You can do both methods if you choose.

If you want you can get some candles lit at the church....uncrossing, and fiery wall of protections are great candles to do.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:36 pm

If this was the first cleansing you've done since you've had someone throw for you then it sure as heck points to the fact that you're beeing crossed. Have you looked into getting professional help yet? Have you set up your protections? Have you cleansed down the house?

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:14 pm

One of my cleaning clients was asking what my charge would be to clean up after her tenant from hell that she is getting the sheriff to evict tomorrow, and I have to tell you I almost turned her down, the vibes out of that apt are just nasty! Im thinking of wearing fire of protection, and adding chinese wash to the scrubwater. And a salt bath after I get out. She also asked if I would paint afterward (yay more work!!) so I was thinking of burning a candle dressed with peaceful home while I did the painting. Any other suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:34 pm

You are on target!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:23 am

I concur! You've thought this out pretty well, just be sure that when you mop-up, you do it from the back out, as in towards the door. And remember to dispose of the mop water off the property.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:45 am

I think you are on track too. I would also utulize a bundle of white sage throughout the house closets, cabinets everything and "salt it" in every corner.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 am

Hi,

I have read some posts somewhere on this forum about adding condition oils to paint (I think it must have been in the Anointing and Dressing Oils forum)...maybe you could try something like that when you paint the place. Maybe a Cast Off Evil or something similar...

Good luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”