Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection from Bias Discrimination Racism Prejudice

Hex2

Protection from Bias Discrimination Racism Prejudice

Unread post by Hex2 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:50 pm

A gay couple I know is having difficulty renting a home because of their orientation. They have been turned down by owners time and again because they don't wish a gay couple moving in to their traditional husband-wife-two-kids and-a-dog-neighborhood. :roll: Of course the owners haven't come out and admitted it, but they feel with good reason it has to do with their orientation. The city they live in is extremely conservative. I would like to Set Lights for this problem. If anyone has any helpful suggestions on how to go about this please share.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Setting Lights Against Discrimination......Suggestions?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 am

Justice and Victory would be good for working the discrimination side of the issue. An attraction spell with a lodestone to attract the couple to the right landlord, someone who will give them a good deal on a place and not be prejudiced against them, and a honey jar once they locate a property that they like a lot to sweeten the person to them and their desire to rent an apartment.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Hex2

Re: Setting Lights Against Discrimination......Suggestions?

Unread post by Hex2 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Thanks Bri! :)

Artaynia

I was called the "W" word - need advice on what to do?

Unread post by Artaynia » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 am

Hi just today I was researching health and protection spells along with negative spirit removal on the computer. I went out the room to get some tissue and heard him coming up the stairs. I tried to get to the computer to take it off the screen and I did something silly. I pulled the laptop at the mains so he wouldnt see it. wrong move but then he looked in the history and saw what I was looking at and now is calling me the "W" word and I don't like it.

I tried explaining it was just research for health and protection like you saw. It wasnt anything "evil" per say but he called me that name again and I dont know what to do or what steps to take now.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: I was called the "W" word - need advice on what to do?

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 am

Law Keep Away was originally designed to make "the authorities" turn a blind eye to illegal doings -- but it works just as well on anything you wish to keep private. Dress your computer with the oil. First, though, drop a few poppy seeds into the bottle to help him forget the whole conversation.

Does he come from a conservative religious background? Folks like that are often hostile to or afraid of magic.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Zarzamora

Unread post by Zarzamora » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 am

I'd love to know how things are going with this

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 am

Thanks!
Can I get poppy seeds from the lucky mojo store? And is there anything else I can dress?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 am

Yes, Artaynia, we sell Popy Seeds. You can find a complete list of all the herbs we sell at this page:

http://herb-magic.com

Law Keep Away products contain other ingredients as well that may be useful to you in this situation.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 am

Ok thanks for the link,
Will give you an update@Zar

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Ok update I think the person is accepting me as a person and not what I believe in or what Im interested in.

Pure Heart and Mind
Re: Protection from Bias Discrimination Racism Prejudice

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:40 pm

Hello All!

I'd like for this to go to Miss Cat, What are some products I can work with to help pray for this world to heal from all of the hatefulness, racism and evil that has 100% awakened in the world once again? I know that racism and things like that has been going on forever but I have seen a slight increase in racism since the election of President Obama and to me it looked like it increased even more once he was also elected again in 2012. In 2012 until now I believe me and a lot of other people here in america realized the increase in all of the police shootings of unarmed black men since then and including 2008. In now since the shocking results on November 8th, 2016 the racism has truly awakened now. I do have a great relationship with God and his son Jesus Christ and also a great communication with them and I also hear from God that he doesn't approve of racism and that it is not something he wants for the world he created and that he wants equality and not separation or a divided world. I'd like to increase my praying and communication strength with God but I don't know which products to work with, I do know to work with Jesus Christ The King and Sacred Heart of Jesus but I just want to know are there any other great products that I can add to the list? I also would like to pray for the world to heal from all kinds of violence, sexism and homophobia etc. When it comes to me or us as people praying for a change in something so major like things such as racism and violence it might not work at all but I just look at it as in there is no reason in trying. :)

My apologies if I posted on the wrong topic board, I didn't know which topic board was suitable for this question.
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”