Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker Boss Employee

kimmygirl
Re: Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker Boss Employee

Unread post by kimmygirl » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:18 am

Thank you so very mich for the advice. I'm a private person, I donot bother anyone, and I donot fall into petty silliness ,jealousy, and gossiping, I am not a child, although this women is in her 60's she acts as if she is one. And her ignorance isplentiful.
I just want to be able to care for my client, and not have an elderly lady dragged in on this silliness. I'm tired of hearing aboit her escapades the next day as well.and what she says about etc.
Sorry for the rant.had to vent
.thank you so very much j82, you have given me hope

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Ok so, there is quite a bit of harassment racial, disability, and in general by three women who work at the job. Don't really want to go all into it because it's long and convoluted. The owner favors me and I intend to speak to him tomorrow about some derogatory remarks that were passed today in my presence. Since he already favors me would essence of bend over be too much? I am thinking this because I have it on hand from a spell kit so I have bath crystals and sachet powder and oil. At least one of them needs to be fired, the other two need a serious scaring. Or... would there be a better formula that I should use to influence him even more?
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Hello, Sweet Success,

I think that since his is about something harsh (getting someone fired), bend over could be appropriate.

I usually don't recommend something like this but it is for something harsh and I think that something milder may not work right away.

Take care

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:38 am

wonderful. thank you for the speedy reply Miss Aida.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:53 am

aura wrote:Hi vmadone,

If you haven't work Stop Gossip on her yet, this would be a good time to start. If she's above you in the food chain, Boss Fix would be appropriate as well.

On yours side, consider working with a combo of Master and Victory to help you project and maintain the upper hand.

Thanks Aura. I really want to get something out of it. I cant handle it anymore. It was really tearing me down.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:36 pm

I'm back at work after a 3 month leave and my boss's hostility towards me is palpable. He would get rid of me if he could. At this point I'm not sure how to focus my work. I'm petitioning St. Martha since he is a domineering and abusive male authority. I don't know if I should be focusing solely on protection or if I should more actively compel him to leave the company. He was passed over for a promotion so he is particularly unhappy. It would probably be in his best interest to leave.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:46 pm

littlewing,

I would first try and sweeten him to you with a jar, if that is no avail.. or if it is really impossible IE the relationship is far gone past that. then get rid of him use hotfoot powder, put it on mail or letters for him, stick them in his mail box at work. boss day get him a cup or something washed in hotfoot bath crystals. I would keep protection up as well.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:00 pm

I've had his signature and picture with my petition in a honey jar for 4 months.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:27 pm

littlewing,

then you know that is not working for you, so move more into the mode of, " he needs to go so I can keep my job, so I can be safe, so I can work in a safe warm enviornment", "he is hostile, mean rude cruel etc".

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:54 am

Agreed, but I'm afraid of getting caught laying tricks at work or accidentally hotfooting the wrong person. Can I put his signature and photo in a jar with hotfoot oil?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Hello littlewing,

You can do that. Get the oil on a picture or something of his and put it in a bottle what ever other nasty things you want to put in there. Broken glass, pins and needles, that sort of thing. Shake it up every day. I would suggest you lay some of the powders down at your job where the person will step in it though. Contact work like that tends to be very effective!

Peace~

Nathen

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:52 pm

I just realized I have a little uh oh on my hands...

I've been doing a vinegar jar on a coworker/love rival and honestly I didn't think the jar was working. I had no artifacts of hers and hadn't been lighting candles on it more than once or twice a week. Last week I started seeing figures in the wax, two raised figures embracing and one hollow figure behind it. I wasn't sure who was represented by what in the wax, so I removed it. Today when I lit the candle, it immediately went out. I lit it again, and when it burned down the hollow figure was back, and the wick had formed a sword in it's hand. Now I think the hollow figure was her all along. I already knew she was trying to obstruct my relationship with my ex, but now I think she's getting wise to the work I'm doing too. She brags that she is a "witch" but I have no idea what her methods are.

I have plenty of offensive oils and sachets to make her go away, but none to protect myself! Is there anything I can do get her off my trail while I wait for my next shipment of oils to arrive?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:09 pm

misskitty49,

Put bay leaves in your shoes to hide you and the work you are doing. I would look up on the LM site which pslam to recite for protection and destroying an enemy and recite it daily. I would also get two mirrors never looked in , put your photo back to back ( I like to add a personal item between them like a hair) then put the mirrors back to back reflecting outward and seal them. this will send attack spells back to her. Alternatively or with this, you can also put her between two mirrors facing inward to make her stuff reflect back. I use round mirrors because their are no edges which she can get out.

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Recently, I got a promotion, I over see a sales staff, I dont come in direct contact with any of them as they work remotely. I need them to step it up. I dont want to be a bully, but at the end of the day if I dont make numbers, my keester is gone, and they get a bully. I want to be hippy transformative boss, but soon the stick gotta come out. I have honey jar my boss, to ignore the issue, but how do I get the employees to step it up? I was thinking master of the woods, or master root, even do as I say, but since no direct contact would be candles, computer tricks, and powders. Anyone have any suggestion to make the bees make more honey?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Hello, ChristopherNoSaint ,

It looks like you have answered your own questions.

Candle work is the most effective. And dusting the screen very lightly. Petition papers.

And I love all of your ideas, especially the Master of the Woods and Do AS I say

Keep us posted!

Good luck!

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Sun May 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Thanks Miss Aida ordering some now

kawaiiprincess

Unread post by kawaiiprincess » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:23 pm

I started a new job a month ago and there's 2 co workers that are giving me hell. Co worker 1 shouts at me whenever I ask her for help. I still don't know alot of things due to me being quite new and I always ask so I know what to do if I'm in a similar situation again. She looks down on me and talks to me like I'm a child. Sometimes she's friendly and other times she's horrible. Co worker 2 is downright nasty even though she tries to act friendly with me. She bosses me and another co worker of mine around and makes out like we both don't do any work which is far from the truth. She feels that I shouldn't do my work and help her with her work instead because in her own words she has too much work to do. My manager has moved me in to a separate office where it's much quieter and I can concentrate better. Co worker 2 thinks because there's only me and another lady in the office doing the same role we don't do much work even though we are rushed off our feet most days. I have no problems with the lady I'm sitting with at the moment and it's a blessing that I have been moved from the main office where she sits.

My main issue is with co worker 2. She doesn't particularly have a good reputation within the office. She was offered another job within the company but I found out that they withdrew the offer because of a reference my manager gave. I'm not surprised because she's a horrible person to work with. I don't want to banish or hot foot her unless necessary. She doesn't like the job but for some reason she's been stuck in the company for 2 years and hasn't even been able to move up. Probably due to a warning on her record. For now what can I do to get her off my back and stop harassing me? Is there something I can do to bind her to her duties and stop passing on her work to me? I'll be using fiery wall of protection powder around the corners of my office in the meantime.

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Hi ,
My husband is having a difficult situation with his immediate jealous boss ,who is trying to ruin his chances of promotion by reporting false things to his bosses . The boss last week fired my husband's colleague without any warning . The boss 's bosses actually do like my husband's work . He has a meeting with them this tuesday .
I was researching LM site , and came across this info on Boss fix magic spells ....

(.....While you have the Boss Fix vigil candle lit at night, make a paper for your shoe, on which you have written the names of the Disciples of Jesus, minus the name of Judas Iscarot, the betrayer. Dress this paper with with Boss Fix Oil or Boss Fix Sachet Powders, as you prefer, and wear it in your shoe to the meeting, and it will be a help to you in getting what you want from the boss.

If someone has reported you and gotten you written up for an infraction, or if someone will be speaking against you at the meeting, prepare a second paper with the name of Judas Iscariot on it and wear it in your other shoe, in addition to the Disciples paper.

In the first case, when you speak to the boss about good matters and ask for favours, visualize the Boss Fix vigil candle at home, sending light to you, and occasionally tap the foot with the paper of faithful Disciples on the floor, very softly, to cause your boss to come under you and follow you. In the second case, if someone speaks against you, visualize the Boss Fix vigil candle at home flaming high, and tap the foot in which you have placed the paper bearing the name of the betrayer, Judas Iscariot, who was so filled with shame that he hung himself.)

While i do have quite a few LM supplies , i don't have Boss fix oil . I'm thinking of having LM light a candle for this .
My confusion is -the above papers with Judas Iscariot and without Judas Iscariot will go in which feet -right or left shoe ? which paper for which feet . Also since i don't have Boss fix oil , can i use EOB oil/powder instead which i have ?

How about St Expedite petition ...as time is less

I really appreciate any sincere advice ,as i know i have less time .

Sincere Thanks in advance

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi kawaliprincess,

For troublesome co-workers like that, I like to put them in a freezer spell to stop them from creating any more trouble in the office. I also dress my work area with basil steeped in holy water for three days - I keep it in a spray bottle and cleanse my work area weekly. It keeps any malicious energy away from me. You're doing well by putting up protection, but cleanse your space first.

http://herb-magic.com/basil.html

Goof luck, I hope the work drama dies down for you.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Hi 89bingo,

I'm sorry your husband is having such problems at work. You've got some good ideas on how to help him.

I looked at that Boss Fix spell and it doesn't indicate which shoe to use for the helpful Disciples vs. Judas Iscariot. My guess (and it is only my guess) is that you would put the helpful Disciples in your right shoe - you would appeal to them when speaking to your boss, so your right foot feels appropriate as it is the more dominant foot (for most people). Therefore I would put Judas Iscariot in your left shoe.

Having MISC light candles for you is a great way to back up your work. Both Boss Fix and St Expedite are good choices for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-boss-fix.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-expedite.html

Good luck, I hope things get better with your husband's job!
HRCC #1909G

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:46 am

Thanks Athena K for your sincere quick reply !!!
I will do exactly that !
Will update soon

Thanks again !!!!

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello. I have a coworker that just got a promotion to another job, still with the same company, didn't want have to move to her new desk, was told it was ok to stay at her old desk in her old dept to work from. But she constantly sings every song on the radio. She even has earplugs to listen to her cellphone music, still singing!

Someone in my dept that she & I work in, already complained about her singing to the boss. The boss told her to stop & she told the boss No. He just laughed it off & sat back down in his chair in his office.

I tried several times to pay no mind to the singing but now it is crazy. I already emailed her about it & she never got back to me until month later. She came over to my desk to talk about the email I sent which was: can you please be quiet I'm talking on the phone to customer. She says in sarcastic voice why did I email her? I told her that she was busy & too busy to answer me because she was listening to the music. She didn't like what I said to her, she just walked away.

Since that time, she been singing too much, I tried to block it , but need a break from this singing.

Also she works here & her husband is in different state. What I was told she only see her husband couple times a month-I don't know what kind marriage that is but I have it may or not last long. Because he might have someone on the side .

Please advise as to what spell I can used to stop her from singing for good.
Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:50 pm

Hello, loststar67,

That is totally ridiculous that they won't do anything about it.

Wondering if she's seeing the boss? Hmm...

What about company policies regarding interferences in the workplace? Can you talk to H.R.?

Nevertheless, I would definitely use a Boss Fix spell on your boss to see things your way: www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

There's a lot of things you can do spell wise. I have put you on a page and ask that you read all 4 pages. Although some posts don't pertain to your query, others do. Miss Michaele hs some good answers on page 1.

Yu can try to control the singing with ideas on these pages. Or go to harsher spells such as Hot foot.

Please read the posts first and if you have any questions afterwards, don' hesitate to ask.

Good luck!

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:27 am

Miss Aida,
Thanks for answering back. I too assume he is seeing her old boss. They both are married. I know this wouldn't stop them both in pursuing each other romantically. He now regrets helping her getting the New job, more money and a job title change because her attitude has changed towards everyone in her old department and towards me as well. Usually with this company policy if you make three mistakes you're out of a job ,but in this case since HR likes this girl so much they just let it slide. So long as she's not doing anyone any harm physically they just let it slide.
I already did the freezer spell on her, and it has worked ,she was trying to sing ,she stop singing ,sang again and she stopped - she was like on and off with the singing.

I had read about the hot foot powder in the hot foot forum but my question is what happened if I cannot put it anywhere near her desk because we have cameras in office? Is there another way I can use the hot food power not at work but at home on her? I do have picture of her to used for the spell.

Also my mom suggest that I write her a letter and sending it to her sisters house where she staying at ;saying that your husband has been fooling around with another woman on the side while you are in NY.& putting some hot foot powder on the letter . But if this was to happen I want to make sure she gets the hot foot powder on her not her sister as well as on no one else. Just a thought here.
But since she has not seen her husband for a while maybe the husband is fooling around on the side without her knowing about it. I do you say that she cares more about money than she does about her marriage because she very rarely talks her husband. Her and her husband live in Florida and she works here in New York. She talks so much about herself she puts yourself on a pedestal she comes and dressing up like a man instead of like a woman kind of strange don't you think? I do say so myself .

Please advise. Thanks ! :)

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Hi loststar67,

What a terrible situation! I'm sorry that HR is not helping with the case, but Miss Aida's advice to work on your boss is terrific.

If you can't hot foot her in the office but know where she lives, you can lay those powders in front of her door where she will walk over them. If she drives to work, you can lay powders by her car door. Dressing a letter to her is another good idea, and you shouldn't worry about those powders getting on her sister or other innocent bystanders. Just call your target into your spell and the work will work on her and no-one else.

This page has other good ideas for how to hot foot her the heck out of your life:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck, keep us posted!
HRCC #1909G

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Thanks again.
I'll do just that. I will keep you posted on this. :D

Beowulf

Help with a real-life megalomaniac and narcissist

Unread post by Beowulf » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:27 am

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I'm new here, although I've lurked and read a bit. My name is Sean.

I'm turning to this forum to see if there is any advice on how to handle a particularly bad case of "its all about me" in the form of a boss at my workplace.

I’ve worked with this individual now for about three years, and I literally have never, ever encountered someone so incredibly self-absorbed in my life (and I’m nearly 50). He is one of the higher-up employees and has about 8 people that report to him (small company). During the past three years I have seen him take credit for people’s work, ignore people’s comments and speak over them, announce who he was giving bonuses to (to bring attention to himself), talk about his wealth, show off, brag, one-up and dominate… all on such a scale I have literally had an exceptionally hard time wording it here. I’ve never even seen a personality like this guy ever made into a character on a show or book. He’s so uniquely self-centered in such a strange way. He is literally so convinced that he is the smartest guy in the room that it is hard to comprehend what you are around when it is happening. I’ve written a great deal… and to literally put this into words to display his characteristics to the readers would require paragraphs upon paragraphs of examples. This is a guy who’s first act was to see that one of his subordinates had a picture of a Lamborghini on his computer. The boss went over rolled up his sleeve and said, “that’s my Lamborghini watch. I bought it on a cruise last year for $5,000.00.”

You hear about people… you even meet some in your life that are egotistical and arrogant… but I have never, ever met someone like this. Imagine if you can, when words like “arrogant” or “narcissistic” are not powerful enough to really capture the essence and you’ll begin to approach understanding how this guy is.

He pins mistakes on other people, he claims successes as his own. He tramples other’s feelings and statements, treats people’s personal space and life experiences as garbage. I’m quite lucky that I don’t have to deal with him directly, but I’ve reached a point where I’ve seen too many people take too many shots and now I’m turning to this forum.

As such, I’m not sure what to do. I don’t want to physically hurt the man or cause his demise. What I’d love to do is watch his pedestal collapse. He needs a big dose of humble pie. I’m so tired of watching the expressions of the people around him… my coworkers and his reports… who are crushed by his selfish and inconsiderate ways, his incredible narcissism and arrogance. I’d like to do something that would just make it so that he always lost his poker games… so that when he spoke about himself, he was embarrassed, so that when he was inconsiderate he would be made the fool… so that whenever he operated so that other’s were trampled… that he took the trampling and learned a good lesson.

I’ve never seen a more worthy target. I’ve also never been in this position and don’t really know what the options are. So, I turn, as my first post in this forum, to the experts.

Could anyone offer up some thoughts on this?

Thank you,

Sean

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:16 pm

Hello, Beowulf,

Welcome to the forum

I have edited some of your post as it was too long but I kept the highlights.

Sounds like a real life jerk.

Please read the three pages on this thread for some great ideas.

Also, please use some protection on yourself. This person sounds like a psychic vampire....

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

happysucessful_life

Unread post by happysucessful_life » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:30 am

I have...for lack of a better term "frenemy: MUCH MORE enemy than friend coworker who I've had for years

who always looks out for themselves and they are pretty successful in our field

gets a lot of work and never spread the good fortune or connections so others can benefit as well. and if you have a job they will do what they can to make sure you lose it

they tend to sow discord amongst everyone and those in charge of hiring

but they are very good and they never get punished or blamed

I was offered a role, which i accepted. only to find out that this person was also offered a different role. this person who DOES NOT LIKE ME and has already ruined at least 4 of my relationships with previous coworkers and bosses, and has made me lose a steady gig

I don't want to work with her, at all.
i don't want her on the project at all.
and if she has to be on the project, i want to make sure she doesn't say or do anything to ruin it for me, i also want to make sure that this project, does not help her career any further and its just a job for her, but it MAKES MY CAREER HUGE

what can i do? to make her not accept the job?
i'm hearing cucumber freezes, and vinegar jars, I have never done either, i would like some help and clarity.

because i 100000% do not want her on this job or around me, and i want only the positive to come to me with this job/role

I Need something that works fast, and i can start while i'm travelling, i only have about 2-5 weeks to drive her away from this project, me and my career. while also just stalling her career, since she has stalled mine and others years before.

please advise

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Hi happysuccessful_life,

What a horrible woman! I can empathize, having had my fill of terrible colleagues as well.

I would start by putting her in a freezer spell. You can do a search of the forum using the little search box at the top right hand corner of the page, and you will find an array of spell ideas for putting her on ice. I would also suggest you use alum on her when you do put her in the freezer, to stifle her speech around the office.

http://herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

I would also use I Can, You Can't products to get the upper hand over work allocations and projects.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

Also, please read through this thread as there are others here who have been in similar circumstances, and you can get other ideas on what to do to neutralize this terrible person.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:52 am

Hi
I have bought some hotfoot powder and stop gossip bath crystals and oil is this enough to just get rid of a colleague who makes my life hell at work the only way I can discribe it is that I'm the sunshine and she's the big black clonus that makes the working environment miserable and chills the mood she interferes in everything does her best to big up and call every other colleagues name positively but limits mine she has issues I've had enough so is what I have enough and how soon do you think it will work? If I use the hotfoot powder what protective herb can I use for myself is it basil and if so what would I do with it.

Thank You

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi Michelle12,

Could you please add punctuation to your future posts? This was very difficult to read and understand, as it was a run-on sentence. That would be very helpful.

You can certainly use your products to get rid of that troublesome co-worker. Put some Hot Foot powder down where she will walk, and you can dissolve the Stop Gossip bath crystals into a small spray bottle and lightly spritz your work area (and hers if you have access to it) to keep the malicious talk at bay.

As for how soon it might work, only Spirit can answer that.

You should be cleansing yourself with hyssop after using Hot Foot (it isn't necessary if you just use Stop Gossip by itself). I would also be using full Protection products, but if all you have is basil, then brew it into a tea and drink it and/or add it to your bath.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi Miss Athena

Thank you for your guidance in response to my last post it was very helpful.

Please accept my apologies but in general when I write my posts most of the time I'm dashing from one place to the next either on the bus, train or on my way to work hence the presentation sorry about that I will bear it in mind next time.

Once Again thank you.

Mezan
Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread post by Mezan » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:05 am

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering what would be the best products to use to improve my coworker's attitude toward moderate to minor criticism and things not going the way he'd like at work. Our boss isn't an easy person to please, and if necessary I can use Boss Fix Oil on him to make things more pleasant for everyone. However, I'd like to know how to influence my coworker to be less volatile in his reactions. He's a great help to me, and it would be extremely difficult to do my job well without his technical knowledge and efforts. We get along great, but the problem is he gets discouraged by our boss' attitudes and changes he isn't seeing implemented. How can I influence my coworker to be more patient and a bit less emotional at work?

I also have Power, Crown of Success, and Road Opener oils
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:15 am

Hello, Mezan ,

I have moved and merged your post to the correct thread.

Please read through the pages here first

If you have any questions thereafter, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you great success

Take care

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:14 am

Mezan,

Tranquility powder would work great, because you could use it to calm both the co-worker and the boss. The other products like oil, incense, etc can help too, but powders are easiest to deploy at work.

You could also place clarity powder around the place, to help keep emotions from clouding good judgment.

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Here is updated, I have mixed hot foot powder with local dirt, sprinkled it all over on my targets cubicle floor. She came in & step on it, but she seen a little dark dirt. She had a fit and said that she didn't step on that dark dirt. She call the cleaning guy to come and clean the spot up. He said to her that it was just dirt from the vacuum cleaner , was lefted thier accidently by the cleaning people.

I know she didn't noticed it until she walked into her cubicle area.

Do you think she step on it ?

I'm hoping she did.

Late on she was acting very strange going back & forth to her desk.

Please advise,thanks. :|

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Hello, loststar67 ,

I am sorry but I have no clue if she stepped on it.

I certainly hope that she did

Take care

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:38 am

Acting strange and going back and forth is a good sign it had an effect. Judging from her reaction I´d be a bit careful thou. She might suspect someone put it down for her. If so, expect retaliation to follow. Best of luck.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:22 am

Just to let you know the cleaning guy has told her that it was just dirt so much more that came from the vacuum cleaner when the cleaning people tonight before. Her friend also told at this as well that the vacuum cleaner bag must've had a leak and some of the dirt came out. She also told her that's no big deal I stop fussing about it and let the cleaning guy do his job. So the cleaning guy just clean that spot up and the rest the cubicle floor. I do not think she would be retaliating back to anyone .
I enjoy the fact that she went back-and-forth at her desk constantly.
Thanks again for your response.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi loststar67,

It's great that the cleaning guy gave her that plausible explanation. Still, you should be cleansing and protecting yourself after work like this, to guard against any retaliation. She may be more aware of magic than you think. As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Cleanse with hyssop and I suggest you look into Protection products to use regularly.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:42 am

Thanks for the information.

cookies

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread post by cookies » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:13 am

I work with a colleague who is sneaky, underhanded, bossy and two faced. She is a pain, and I want to take some action so she leaves me and my colleague alone. She thinks she knows everything and is narcissistic too.

I thought about doing a freezer spell, but I know that it's risky because I have company. I have thought about hot footing, but touching her stuff while she's away without being caught will be tricky. I just want her to shut up about her life, stop meddling and go away.

Any advice?

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Hello, Cookies,

Please be mindful of where you post. I have spilt moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread and ask that you read the 3 pages here for spell ideas.

I'd also like to add that Stop gossip would be good to shut he up: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

And you could also try banishing: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

I don't see where the freezer spell would be a problem. I tell my clients to put it in a paper bag and write: "Urine for LAb Test" all over the bag. Then, put it in the back of the freezer. Trust me. I don't think that anybody would open it! LOL

I hope this helps.

Take care

cookies

Unread post by cookies » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:30 am

Thank you Miss Aida

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:47 pm

I filed a whistleblower complaint today against the VP. What should I do to protect myself during the investigation and ensure a fair assessment?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi littlewing,

Good for you for blowing the whistle...it's not an easy thing to do, and takes courage. I applaud you.

Take a good cleansing bath to clear up anything negative that may be lingering on you, just to give yourself a clean slate. Then put up protection and carry a protection amulet with you at all times. This will ensure that nothing anyone can throw at you during this process will stick. Make sure you stay protected until the case is concluded.

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I would also steep some basil in purified water for three days, put it in a spray bottle and spray your work area regularly. It is said that evil cannot walk where basil lives, so this will keep any nefarious colleagues away from you at the office. Pay particular attention to your telephone and work surfaces - anywhere that others can put their hands.

To ensure a fair outcome, please read through the court case sub-forum for lots of good ideas on influencing the outcome:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-courts-crimes-custody-visas-immigration-parole-f38.html

I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC #1909G

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:11 am

Thank you Miss Athena!

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:31 am

Since I've filed the complaint my tarot app card of the day has pulled reversed justice twice. Is this a warning to drop it?

Reason: Sent a PM

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:09 am

Hi
On Friday evening before I left work I sprinkled hotfoot powder under 2 of my colleagues desk who are giving trouble and I have come in this morning and to my surprise the cleaner has vacuumed the whole lot up it is not easy to do this now I don't know what to do any help or advice as I suspect this is what is going to happen every time.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:49 am

Hello, Michelle12,

Is there any way that you can come in early and do this instead?

Or put it on their chairs and desk?

take care

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi miss Aida
I'm going to have to try, it's so difficult as one of them comes in really early and he is regemented with his time i will give it a go this week.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:09 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

Here's something that I do:

I literally drop things that belong to me on their belongings. Something obvious like a pair of glasses, or whatever, and say that it flew out of your hands.

Then, while you are searching for whatever you have "dropped" (<----lol), lay the powder!

Maybe this might help?

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi Miss Aida
That's a good idea I am going to give it a try.

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Aida has deep skills!
catherine yronwode

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi
Well I finally managed to scatter the hotfoot powder under my work colleagues desk.
I guess I have to edit and see.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi Michelle12,

Excellent. Do keep us posted on any movement you see.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:02 am

Miss Athena
I will definetly keep you posted I'm very optimistic, anxious and excited.

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:22 am

Hi Miss Cat
Yes Miss Aida does seem to have deep skills I agree with you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

I'm still not sure what that means!

LOL !!!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”